Foot in Sperm/Fucking around Legs/Foot Fetish Daily Upd.

Aliya Brynn (POV Sex 2)

Creampie, POV, Handjob, Blowjob, Footjob, All sex

Info:

Video: 00:48:39 / 833 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 852x480 / SD
2392 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 128 kb/s / 2 channels / 48.0 kHz

Download link:

Chloe Temple & Sky Pierce (POV Boy_Girl_Girl)

Threesome FFM, Creampie, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Footjob, All sex

Info:

Video: 00:39:02 / 686 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 852x480 / SD
2458 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Download link:

Kali Roses (BTS)

POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Footjob, All sex

Info:

Video: 00:06:06 / 122 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 854x480 / SD
2782 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 125 kb/s / 2 channels / 48.0 kHz

Download link:

Keep2Share

Kali Roses (Wax Museum 2_2)

Creampie, POV, Blowjob, Footjob, Handjob, All sex

Info:

Video: 00:30:34 / 490 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 852x480 / SD
2241 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Download link:

Keep2Share

Kate Bloom (Virtual Date Hawaii 14_14)

POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Footjob, All sex

Info:

Video: 00:28:08 / 484 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 852x480 / SD
2402 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Download link:

Keep2Share

Paris White (BTS 8)

Creampie, POV, Blowjob, Footjob, All Sex

Info:

Video: 00:45:38 / 911 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 854x480 / SD
2792 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Download link:

Keep2Share

Vina Sky - He Loves My Oily Legs And Feet

Our parents have no idea that my stepbrother, Logan, and I occasionally hook up. One afternoon, I came home from seeing friends, wearing some tiny shorts that really showcased my sexy legs and feet. I got my nails done that day so my french pedicure looked very sexy in my high heels. Soon after, Logan came home and just couldn't take his eyes off me. Knowing that our parents were away for the evening, he approached me and started complimenting me on how pretty I am and how my legs and asian feet are just to die for. He said would love to suck on my sexy feet and toes. It was very flattering and soon I found myself utterly turned on and all I wanted was for him to lick my soles and suck on my sexy toes. So I pulled him closer and started to make out with him. He was licking and sucking my sexy feet and toes just how I wanted. Than he pulled out a white see-through one piece lingerie and told me to put it on and wait for him in the bedroom. He came in and started to pour oil all over my sexy outfit, body, and pretty Asian legs and feet. I got so turned on that I took out his big cock and gave him a very sloppy blow job. I wrapped my toes around his big cock and poured some oil on my legs and feet holding his cock and gave him a slutty oily footjob. He was so turned on by my slutty and oily footjob that he couldn't wait any longer to fuck my juicy pussy. I came all over his cock multiple times. The best ones was when he sucked and licked my toes while pounding me with his big hard cock. At the end, I gave him an amazing oily footjob that made him cum all over my pretty feet and toes. Cum on Asian feet is so sexy and special. The best kind of happy ending!

Bedroom, 1on1, Foot Sucking, Lingerie, Kissing, Footjob, Blowjob, Missionary, Cowgirl, Female Rimming Male, Reverse Cowgirl, Spooning, and Footjob to Completion

Info:

Video: 00:51:41 / 3.48 GB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 1920x1080 / FullHD
9635 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 109 kb/s / 2 channels / 48.0 kHz

Download link:

Keep2Share

Lola Fae (Hawaii 15_15)

Anal, Cum in Ass, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Footjob, All sex

Info:

Video: 00:31:14 / 624 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 854x480 / SD
2790 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Download link:

Keep2Share

Paris White (La Jolla 1_1)

Creampie, POV, Blowjob, Footjob, Handjob, All Sex

Info:

Video: 00:56:33 / 1018 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 852x480 / SD
2517 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Download link:

Savannah Sixx (Wax Museum 2_2)

POV, Blowjob, Footjob, Handjob, All sex

Info:

Video: 00:39:16 / 714 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 852x480 / SD
2542 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Download link:

Mistress Desdemona footjob handjob ballbusting cumshot

ballbusting, handjob, footjob, cumshot

Info:

Video: 00:18:35 / 318 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 1280x720 / HD
2389 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 160 kb/s / 2 channels / 44.1 kHz

Download link:

19.11.20 Scarlet gets fucked in the ass for the first time

The first time Scarlet went through FAKings, she left us speechless. The second time, we were even more impressed by having Jesus Reyes' black cock sucked without hesitation. That's why in her third scene, we knew that Scarlet was coming for everyone. And here we have it again (After a while without visiting this holy house) showing us once again why we like this young woman so much. Basically because behind her innocent look, she is a little devil, a queen of vice willing to suck and fuck any dick that is put in front of her. And here she will show us again, in front of our cameras, ready to deepthroat the huge cock of Robin Reid all the way down with ease, then she gets fucked balls deep in the ass. And seeing it is precisely what you have to do!

blowjob, cunnilingus, missionary, doggy style, anal doggy style, ball sucking, cowgirl, footjob, cum on feet, cum licking

Blowjob, Natural Tits, Anal Extreme, Big cock, DeepThroat

Info:

Video: 00:26:00 / 617 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 1280x720 / HD
3317 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 317 kb/s / 2 channels / 48.0 kHz

Download link:

19.12.09 Kylie Le Beau - horny newcomer brutally fucked in every position & loves it!

Naughty babe Kylie Le Beau loves to have sex and is eager to be on cam with all you watching as she gets Nathan to fuck her until she can not take it anymore but she just doesn't want to stop. She loves how Nathan takes control fucking her in all the best angles to make sure she cums over and over on that hard dick. Nathan picks her up flipping her around for some standing 69 and even just picks her up so she can bounce that pussy on his cock uncontrollably. If there is one thing Kylie truly loves its guzzling down a mouthful of cum, which she makes sure not to waste a drop of! Archive from 11-25-2019 5pm LIVE show!

interview, female masturbation, m/f cunnilingus, kneeling bj/hj, standing 69, reverse cowgirl, hitachi while fucking, cowgirl, standing, missionary, toe sucking, sideways, choking, footjob, doggy, oiled ass, standing doggy, piledriver, ball sucking, cum in mouth, cum swallowing, fucking after cumshot

Info:

Video: 00:59:48 / 708 MB / AVI - AVI / 640x360 / SD
1655 kb/s / 16:9 /

Audio: MPEG Audio / 128 kb/s / 2 channels / 44.1 kHz

Download link:

Crissy Moran - Virtual Sex _ 1

Crissy Moran POV Sex. Starts out with POV view of Crissy sucking cock and looking into camera. She then fingers herself with close-up shots of fingering and spreading her pussy. Dude rubs his cock over her pussy as she plays with herself. She gives him footjob and see him insert his finger and cock from her camera point of view. She fingers her pussy from behind as he watches and strokes, sucks his cock some more, then rubs her pussy over his cock from top. Back to more mutual masturbation, rubbing her pussy on his cock and cowgirl. She puts on heels and we see her finger herself from her POV. Then some reverse cowgirl in heels, doggie-side, missionary while she fingers herself, camera shots from both POVs. He cums on her stomach and pussy and she rubs cum on her pussy after. She then douches herself over the toilet.

Info:

Video: 00:18:52 / 221 MB / WMV - Windows Media / 656x480 / SD
1640 kb/s / 4:3 / 8 bits

Audio: WMA / 96.0 kb/s / 2 channels / 48.0 kHz

Download link:

Keep2Share

Silky rose, Merry Christmas solestroke footjob

1 woman 1 guy, she gives footjob, POV, close up, ends when he cums on her feet.

Info:

Video: 00:13:18 / 85.8 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 1280x720 / HD
901 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 64.0 kb/s / 2 channels / 44.1 kHz

Download link:

Crissy Moran - Virtual Sex _ 2

Info:

Video: 00:19:39 / 231 MB / WMV - Windows Media / 656x480 / SD
1646 kb/s / 4:3 / 8 bits

Download link:

Crissy Moran - Virtual Sex _ 3

Info:

Video: 00:21:54 / 258 MB / WMV - Windows Media / 656x480 / SD
1645 kb/s / 4:3 / 8 bits

Download link:

Kaidence King - Foot fetish masturbation JOI

We're sitting on my bed doing some college homework. I'm wearing long black socks and I keep putting my feet close to you, dangling them in front of your face. While I'm talking about our homework, I take my socks off, slowly, seductively. Suddenly, I notice the bulge in the front of your trousers. "Do you have an erection right now?!" You're embarrassed but you can't hide it. That's when I tell you the truth. "I've heard some rumours around college about you, that you have a foot fetish and that you have a really big dick. That's why I invited you round to do homework tonight, because I wanted to find out if the rumours are true. Your dick got hard from my foot teasing, so obviously the foot fetish thing is true. But what about the big dick rumours? Take it out, let me see. Wow! I guess the rumours were true! Why don't you stroke it for my feet?" I give you JOI while I tease you with my feet, talking about you licking them, sucking them, talking about me wrapping them around your dick and giving you a footjob. Watching you jerk your huge cock to my feet turns me on too, so I strip off and start masturbating with you. Soon, we cum together, moaning in simultaneous pleasure. "God, I'm so glad I invited you round today, that was amazing!"

FEMDOM POV, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, EDGING GAMES, CLOSEUP, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, SOLO MASTURBATION, SENSUAL DOMINATION

Info:

Video: 00:15:41 / 1.24 GB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 1920x1080 / FullHD
11.3 Mb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 164 kb/s / 2 channels / 48.0 kHz

Download link:

Nina-Love - Santa's Helper POV Backwards Footjob - Feetfuck - Cum On Feet - Christmas

Girl gives a mindblowing footjob and he comes on her feet.

Footjob, POV, Cum On Feet

Info:

Video: 00:11:57 / 337 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 1920x1080 / FullHD
3943 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 123 kb/s / 2 channels / 44.1 kHz

Download link:

2019-12-04 Love_novel show

Blowjob,Deep Throat,Footjob

Info:

Video: 00:30:01 / 1.09 GB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 1920x1080 / FullHD
5219 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Download link:

Aliya Brynn & Melody Marks (POV Sex BGG)

Threesome FFM, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swapping, Swallow, POV, Blowjob, Footjob, Handjob, All sex

Info:

Video: 00:32:46 / 570 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 852x480 / SD
2434 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Download link:

Paris White (Natural History Museum 2_2)

Anal, Swallow, Cum in Mouth, POV, Blowjob, Footjob, Handjob, All Sex

Info:

Video: 00:41:12 / 744 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 852x480 / SD
2525 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Download link:

Keep2Share

16.12.2019 Jenifer Jane - Bikini Babe Footjobs Poolside

Bikini, Brunette, Tattoo, Big Tits, Shaved Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Cum On Feet

Sexy Czech Jenifer Jane is still feeling the summer heat and is hanging out in her bare feet poolside.

Info:

Video: 00:31:52 / 1.04 GB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 960x540 / SD
4690 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 192 kb/s / 2 channels / 48.0 kHz

Download link:

Keep2Share

Aliya Brynn & Sky Pierce (POV Sex BGG)

Threesome FFM, Cum Swapping, Swallow, POV, Lesbians, Blowjob, Footjob, All Sex

Info:

Video: 00:30:22 / 533 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 852x480 / SD
2455 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Download link:

Keep2Share

Brooke Haze (POV Sex 2)

Creampie, Squirt, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Footjob, All sex

Info:

Video: 00:27:17 / 511 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 852x480 / SD
2618 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Download link:

Natalia Queen (BTS)

POV, Blowjob, Handjob, All sex

Info:

Video: 00:03:31 / 70.6 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 854x480 / SD
2798 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Download link:

Keep2Share

Natalia Queen (POV Sex)

Creampie, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, All sex

Info:

Video: 00:46:20 / 286 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 852x480 / SD
862 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Download link:

Keep2Share

03.12.2019 Syren de Mer - Santa Gets Got: MILF Syren de Mer Catches Dale Savage in Her Dungeon

Femdom, BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Stockings, Flogging, Handjob, Orgasm Denial, Ball Gag, Feet, Foot Licking, Footjob, Vibrator, Masturbation

Santa Dale Savage is on a routine present drop-off in the lair of busty buxom MILF Syren de Mer. Just as he's about to leave Syren catches him leaving presents. She doesn't believe for a second that he's Santa Claus and makes quick work of tying him up and gagging him. Dale is surprised but boners don't lie and his dick is as stiff as a Christmas candy cane. Syren teases him with her mouth and ass, and delivers a sound flogging to Dale. Each hit only turns Dale on more and soon he's begging to cum. Next she has him on his hands and knees. Dale moans as her long fat strap on cock sinks into his tight asshole. Syren fucks him hard and deep as slutty Santa Dale cries for more. Finally Syren makes Dale worship her feet. Dale eagerly licks between her perfect toes and bites her sensitive heels. Syren trails her feet down his body and ends up on Dale's hard cock. She wraps her feet around Dale's cock and commands him to fuck her feet. Dale's hips thrust upward, trying desperately to get the friction he needs to cum. But he's forgetting Syren's pleasure comes first! She sits on his face and Dale greedily licks her juicy pussy. Syren rides his face, cumming hard over and over again. Finally, she sinks down on his cock. Dale moans as her tight slick warmth envelops his sensitive cock. Syren sets a brutal pace as she uses his body to orgasm on his cock. When she's had her fill, she wraps her hand around his cock. Dale begs to cum, desperate to blow his load even if it's only in her hand. Just as he's about to cum, Syren denies him, laughing as he struggles in bondage.

Info:

Video: 00:45:52 / 503 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 960x540 / SD
1532 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 128 kb/s / 2 channels / 44.1 kHz

Download link:

Keep2Share

17.12.2019 Rebecca Volpetti - Good Morning Footjob

Blowjob, Foot, Fetish, Big Dick, Babes, Blonde, One On One, Cumshot, Small Tits, Deepthroat

Smokey blonde Rebecca Volpetti wants her boyfriend's cock for breakfast. She rubs Ian Scott's dick with her sweet little feet and pleases it with her mouth and pussy!

Info:

Video: 00:23:37 / 511 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 1280x720 / HD
3023 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 192 kb/s / 2 channels / 44.1 kHz

Download link:

Sadie Blake (Hawaii 12_12)

Creampie, POV, Blowjob, Footjob, Handjob, All Sex

Info:

Video: 00:34:51 / 587 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 852x480 / SD
2356 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Download link:

Keep2Share

Savannah Sixx (BTS)

POV, Blowjob, Footjob, Handjob, All sex

Info:

Video: 00:09:41 / 193 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 854x480 / SD
2788 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Download link:

Keep2Share

Carolina Sweets (Las Vegas 3_3)

Creampie, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Footjob, All sex

Info:

Video: 00:29:15 / 171 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 852x480 / SD
818 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Download link:

Keep2Share

Christina QCCP - Thrust back baby

My former intern came in to visit me the other day--and unsurprisingly, a friendly get-together very quickly became a pantyhose-fueled footjob thrust-a-thon. Chemistry here is even better than our earlier videos--this is positively electric, so if you're a fan of scenes with my intern, you're gonna go nuts. And if you're unfamiliar with our chart-topping bondage scenes, this is a good one to try.

Info:

Video: 00:07:17 / 315 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 1280x720 / HD
6048 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Download link:

Cruel Anette - Moist Feet and Hands

Mistress Anette spits some of her saliva on her own naked feet, because she wants to use them to stimulate the slave. She slowly starts massaging his cock with her soft soles and hands and he feels arousal kicking in instantly. She waits until he is full and then she makes him cum all over the carpet.

handjob, footjob, milking, forced orgasm, cumshot, post cum torture, spitting, female domination

Info:

Video: 00:09:48 / 185 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 1280x720 / HD
2642 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 127 kb/s / 2 channels / 44.1 kHz

Download link:

Hot Barista in Heels

Barista Roleplay, Blowjob, Footjob, Missionary, Doggy, Cowgirl, Facial

It's set in a cafe. The customer walks up to the counter, behind the counter the hot barista has her back to him, she's busy working, cleaning maybe. Her hair is tied back and she's wearing a cap(like the one in the link if possible, any colour) . She's wearing a plain fitted long sleeve white t-shirt (link below for example), you can see the out line of her bra straps. You can also see the straps of her apron tied around her hips (apron can be any colour). Something about her is turning him on.
At this point it would be great to get a side on shot. It could start from the top of her head where you get to see your pretty face (make up can be quite natural, like in clip 440 Perfect gift from beautiful woman)), the camera then moves slowly down, you'll see her tight jeans (preferably black but if not then blue denim is fine) and black heels with tan pantyhose on underneath.
Camera comes back to customer point of view, she turns around and realises he's waiting. She's a very professional Barista and is only interested in making a coffee for him. She doesn't really notice him. "Hi, sorry to keep you waiting". He orders a americano. "Sure!" she says. "Would you like any milk with that?" "He says sure that'll be fine. And she charges him "?1.64", he pays. "Can I take your name?" He says his name is Manny. "Manny" you say to yourself slowly as you write it down. You put the pen behind your ear. "Ok, I'll bring it over to you. Please take a seat". He sits at the table. From customer point of view sitting at the table, he watches her make a coffee, looks down and notices that her foot is popping in and out of her shoe, there can be a close up of this.
Then maybe the camera come back and show you making the coffee, the customer is staring at you. You catch him looking at you and he turns away very quickly. She doesn't think anything about it and concentrates on making the coffee, he starts fantasizing about her.
Can you add a dream effect at this stage to show this? From customer's point of view, this time he's looking at her again playing with her shoe, she catches him again, only this time she's smiling flirtatiously. Once she's made the coffee she walks over to him and puts it on the table. "I'm sorry Manny, but we've run out of milk. Is that ok?" you say with a teasing smile on your face. "Yes that's fine." He says. "Ok, enjoy your coffee!" you say, you then turn and start to walk away. And then you stop and turn around, you walk up close to him and you ask him "Would you like a blowjob with your coffee instead Manny?" with a smile on your face.
The camera nods saying yes. You then take off your hat and apron, kneel down, undo his trousers and start giving him a blowjob. At some point, I would like a camera shot from behind where you can see your gorgeous ass in tight jeans, the shoes with maybe the soles showing and you can see your head bop up and down. At some point camera comes back to customers point of view. You stop giving him a blowjob, and you ask "Would you like a footjob with you coffee as well?".
The camera nods up and down saying again. You get up and put your foot in his crotch, playing with his cock for a little bit, then you sit on the edge of the table while he's in his chair, and you give him a footjob. At some point you stop and take your jeans off, sit back on the table and start playing with yourself. And footjob him again. Once finished with the footjob, maybe he can lick your pussy for a little bit while you're still on the table. Once this is done to satisfaction, you fuck in some different positions, any ones you like! . The final cumming scene, this might sound a little crazy, but can you jerk him in to the coffee cup? Once he's finished, can you look in to the camera and say "Here is your milk for your coffee!".
A dream effect comes across the screen again, and you're standing there with a cup of coffee. The fantasy is over, you've been standing there for a while. "Manny, Manny?" you say. He says sorry for keeping you waiting. "No problem, here is your coffee. I've left the milk on the side." The milk will be in a separate container/glass. He thanks you, you walk off, he's about to add the milk to the coffee and changes his mind. And drinks it black.

Info:

Video: 00:29:23 / 2.07 GB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 1920x1080 / FullHD
10.1 Mb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Download link:

Keep2Share

19.12.06 Miss Lexa

Info:

Video: 00:19:52 / 1.06 GB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 1920x1080 / FullHD
7632 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 202 kb/s / 2 channels / 48.0 kHz

Download link:

18.12.21 Luna Skye - Merry Christmas

It's Christmas Eve! All I asked for Christmas from my boyfriend was the gold anklet I so badly wanted. I had just finished decorating the tree when he got home. I was so excited to see what he got me and couldn't wait any longer so I told him let's start with opening my present. He made me close my eyes and I felt him putting something on my ankle. Yes! It was exactly what I wanted! And it looks so sexy on my ankle especially with my black nail polish. It makes my feet look even hotter! He certainly thought so because as I wiggled and dangled my pretty feet with this beautiful anklet on, he started to caress my feet and slowly suck on my toes. I gave him the best footjob he ever had. I knew if I did, he'll fuck me so good afterward and give me the best orgasm, fucking me hard while sucking on my feet at the same time. Ahh this is one of the best Christmas' ever!

Feet sucking/licking, Cunnilingus, Footjob, Rimjob, Doggy style, Reverse cowgirl, Face riding, Cowgirl, Side fucking, Cum on feet

Info:

Video: 00:42:18 / 2.43 GB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 1920x1080 / FullHD
8212 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 224 kb/s / 2 channels / 44.1 kHz

Download link:

Sasha Foxxx & Jenny Jett Double Lesbian Footjob

Info:

Video: 00:11:46 / 111 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 720x404 / SD
1325 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 126 kb/s / 2 channels / 48.0 kHz

Download link:

Jill Kassidy (Bangkok 7_7)