Femdom Is Style Of Life / Cruel Mistress / Ballbusting

DESCRIPTION: Mistress Serena is in the mood for a heavy ball busting session and really wants to destroy some balls, however her slave is intent on avoiding her full force kicks... A problem slave, but a simple solution by strapping him to the bondage chair and taping up his cock out of the way. With her targets exposed, full force shoe and barefoot kicks follow in swift succession! Once she's pulverised them in the chair, she makes sure they are well and truly crushed with some full weight trampling.

<================>
Duration: 0:31:35
File Size: 1623 Mb
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9290 - Bondage Busting - Mistress Serena - 5 Nov 2019

DESCRIPTION: Draining my slaves on a regular basis is something I not only take great delight in, but a necessary process to keep them weak and compliant. This slave was strapped to my bondage wall, hooded and had his cock and balls clamped in place with a power-vibrator ready to extract his seed. I needed to make him suffer before, during and after his orgasm, so I brought out some of my fiercest nipple clamps, applying several at the same time, before crushing his swollen nipples with my medical forceps. I saved the most excruciating pain for when the vibrator was activated, ensuring that whilst it produced an orgasm, the clamping device on his cock and balls ensured it was 'ruined'.

<================>
Duration: 0:19:54
File Size: 1023 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9291 - Clamped For Milking - Clamped For Milking - 31st Oct 2019

DESCRIPTION: A new slave has been strapped to the whip wall and given a thorough test with a variety of implements, including heavy leather floggers and then a vicious single tail, expertly wielded by Mistress Heather. Mistress Fox gives him blow after blow with a punishing cat o'nine tail whip, whilst Mistress Heather encourages him to suffer for them, whilst he stares deep into their sadistic eyes!

<================>
Duration: 0:09:01
File Size: 455 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9293 - The Whip Wall - Divine Mistress Heather, Mistress Fox - 24 Oct 2019

DESCRIPTION: Spurs on, and spurred on to cause as much pain and humiliation to this slave as possible, Mistress Akella starts by busting his balls with the toe end of her boots, her knees and then spins the spurs between his legs. His apparent cries for mercy go unheeded as his sadistic Mistress takes his ass, pounding her big strap-on cock deep inside him. making him rue the day he didn't perform his slave duties to Mistress Akella's satisfaction.

<================>
Duration: 0:20:23
File Size: 1047 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9294 - Spurred On - Mistress Akella - 23 Oct 2019

DESCRIPTION: It's quite something to behold the way Lady Mia Harrington gets her new slave to take an enormous strap-on cock for her, when clearly he is a little worried about the size of this task! What starts as gentle encouragement though, soon becomes a good hard fucking once she gets deep inside of him... there's no turning back for this slave as Lady Mia sets about ruining his asshole with her monster cock.

<================>
Duration: 0:14:49
File Size: 761 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9295 - Ruined Ass - Lady Mia Harrington - 22 Oct 2019

DESCRIPTION: Breaking slaves in to new experiences is always a pleasure of mine, especially when the experience is an extreme one! In this session, I intensify the suffering for one of my personal slaves with the use of several whips, single tails and a beautiful and vicious cat-o'-nine. When it came to the cane, a form of treatment this slave especially hates, I decided to give him the three dragon treatment! Three brutal dragon canes of differing density to ensure he got a good range of agonising sensations.

<================>
Duration: 0:32:47
File Size: 1686 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9296 - The Curse Of The Cane - Divine Mistress Heather - 17 Oct 2019

DESCRIPTION: Ella Kros is the sort of woman who easily commands, without ever having to raise her voice. The slave hands his balls over for destruction, thanking her for the trampling, kicks, and knee blows which drop him to the floor. Ms Kros decides she wants more than just his body and takes control of his mind, training him to love the pain by making him masturbate as he suffers for her.

<================>
Duration: 0:18:09
File Size: 932 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9297 - Feisty Feet - Ella Kros - 15 Oct 2019

DESCRIPTION: Miss Alex likes to get the most out of her slaves and this movie proves as no exception to that fact! She starts off by making her mark with the slave strapped to the cross, where he must endure an extensive scratching by Miss Alex's finely manicured and vicious long nails. Taking advantage of his discomfort, she gets him down from the cross and sits firmly over his face as he writhes in agony. His reward for such endurance - he gets the honour of worshipping her shoes and hot sweaty feet, freshening them up with his mouth.

<================>
Duration: 0:21:03
File Size: 1082 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9298 - Scratch & Sniff - Miss Alex - 9 Oct 2019

DESCRIPTION: I decided to allow my slave to have an orgasm release, so after strapping him down to my inescapable bondage table, filling his ass with an inflatable plug, clamping his head beneath my queening chair and then instructing him that he may only cum whilst his tongue was buried deep inside my asshole, I set about making his orgasm entirely out of his control, but solely in mine. The balloon plug was made that much more intense against his prostate with the use of an industrial strength vibrator, pushing and vibrating him hard on his asshole and another vibrator shaking at the head of his cock. With all of this going on and my permanent smothering and grinding of his face with my pussy and asshole, it wasn't long before he exploded his orgasm and another controlling imprint was successfully engraved on this slave's brain!

<================>
Duration: 0:08:26
File Size: 432 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9299 - Vibration Milking - Divine Mistress Heather - 7 Oct 2019

DESCRIPTION: Mistress Akella loves to take control in the bedroom and no better way to impose her dominance than taking her partner from behind and thrusting her big black cock deep in to his ass hole! He's a little unsure at first, but it doesn't take too long before he's moaning like the cock lover he knows he's longed to be!

<================>
Duration: 0:25:35
File Size: 1315 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9300 - Taking Control - Mistress Akella - 2 Oct 2019

DESCRIPTION: Lady Johanna returns to FFF with a blistering session of bullwhip expertise! With her slave chained to the bondage wall, she uses a plethora of implements to test his limits and then go beyond! Few can wield the bullwhip with the elegance and accuracy of Mistress Johanna and as a treat for the slave at the end of his ordeal, he is dragged over to the shower cubicle. One very lucky slave!

<================>
Duration: 0:19:04
File Size: 979 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9301 - Taste The Bullwhip - Mistress Johanna - 1 Oct 2019

DESCRIPTION: Mistress Fox has a new role for her personal slave, a degrading and humiliating job of being the house doormat. This means that any of her guests arriving at her lavish home will use him as a doormat, cleaning the soles of their shoes and boots, however filthy they may be. This also includes cleaning their sweaty feet as Mistress Fox demonstrates, rubbing her hot feet all over his face and trampling him just to make sure he knows his place in the scheme of things!

<================>
Duration: 0:06:41
File Size: 342 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9302 - Outside Doormat - Mistress Fox - 26 Sep 2019

DESCRIPTION: This session features intense leather worship with heavy nipple torment and the taking of the slave's arse with a large strap-on cock. If you love leather clad sadistic women, you will adore this feature length movie of orgasmic leather indulgence!

<================>
Duration: 0:39:41
File Size: 2039 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9303 - Leather Slave - Leather Slave - 24 Sep 2019

DESCRIPTION: Mistress Fox gets smolderingly sexy with her smoke in this human ashtray and spit receptacle slave training session. Thick plumes of exhaled smoke engulf the slave's face as he is instructed to inhale her deeply. Ash and spit are fed to his open and willing mouth, after which he is given the great honour of worshiping his Mistress's thigh boots. A smoke and spit fetishist's dream clip!

<================>
Duration: 0:11:13
File Size: 575 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9304 - My Smoke In Your Face - Mistress Fox - 15 Sep 2019

DESCRIPTION: Rubi has been putting up with a male chauvinistic boss for far too long, so with the help of her good friend Heather, she decides it's time to get sweet revenge. After luring him back to her apartment, on the pretence that he might get lucky, his luck turns sour as he is cuffed, made to suck cock and take two large strap-ons up his tight little ass. The ultimate humiliation for the ultimate revenge, a true day of reckoning.

<================>
Duration: 0:18:27
File Size: 947 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9305 - Day Of Reckoning - Divine Mistress Heather, Lady Rubi - 11 Sep 2019

DESCRIPTION: Domina Hades is extremely unhappy with her live in slave and decides to give him a good hard thrashing, finishing up with the cane to show him exactly how much contempt she holds for his pathetic self. This slave has a loathing for all things corporal punishment, so the beating hits him hard in every sense of the phrase! She continually impresses on him just how worthless he is and makes him repeat the verbal abuse to ensure it imprints on his memory. To prevent him from moaning out loud, Domina Hades smothers his face with her perfect latex clad posterior and continues the torment with some excruciating CBT...

<================>
Duration: 0:16:12
File Size: 832 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9306 - Remember What You Are - Domina Hades - 10 Sep 2019

DESCRIPTION: Imagination can carry you to extraordinary places and if you follow my instructions during this film, you will reap orgasmic rewards! Picture yourself lying on my bondage bed, eagerly awaiting the attention of your Mistress... bound, gagged, chastised and desperate to cum. The journey I will take you on, not only gives you an intimate insight into the life of one of my personal slaves, but will give you an explosive release and the satisfaction that in doing so, a little piece of you will become mine.

<================>
Duration: 0:20:31
File Size: 1055 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9307 - Imagination - Divine Mistress Heather - 8 Sep 2019

DESCRIPTION: Mistress Fox was about to have some photographs taken for her portfolio, but she needed a proper polish of her high heeled shoes, so what better way to use one of the house slaves than to get him to do a thorough job with his tongue. This slave pleased Mistress Fox, such that she then decided to put his tongue to work lapping at her feet, between her hot and sweaty toes and nibble at her heels!

<================>
Duration: 0:10:47
File Size: 554 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9308 - Lick My Feet - Mistress Fox - 2 Sep 2019

DESCRIPTION: Very few people genuinely love leather and high heels as much as Lady Valente, but the vigor with which this slave slobbers all over her sumptuously soft red leather miniskirt suggests he does! She has decided to treat her dutiful slave with a worship session, allowing him to kiss and lick her leather covered ass and then masturbate his cock between her legs. An honour very few slaves get to experience and one this slave will surely never forget.

<================>
Duration: 0:11:06
File Size: 571 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9310 - Red Leather Day - Lady Victoria Valente - 26th Aug 2019

DESCRIPTION: Goddess Tangent likes to kick back and have a smoke, but she needs her pig slave to make himself useful. She decides to use him as a human ashtray and spit target, blowing thick plumes of smoke at his face, in his eyes and mouth and then piles up the ash on his disgusting tongue. The cruelest part of all is that the hapless slave struggles to see the leather clad beauty before him through his stinging and watery eyes and spit drenched face!

<================>
Duration: 0:07:36
File Size: 390 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9311 - Useful Ashtray - Goddess Tangent - 25 Aug 2019

DESCRIPTION: Divine Mistress Heather and Lady Mia Harrington indulge their slave in spit play whilst they torment his nipples with their nails and a variety of vicious clamps. The spit seems never ending as the two Mistresses take turns to fill him up with their saliva, a heavenly spit cocktail for this very lucky slave.

<================>
Duration: 0:12:59
File Size: 666 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9312 - Spittoon Wrap - Mistress Heather, Lady Mia Harrington - 21 Aug 2019

DESCRIPTION: There are few women who genuinely enjoy female domination more than Mistress R'eal! She relishes in her slave's suffering, the more the better, so when it comes to punishing one of the very most tender parts of the body, she is in her absolute element! Coupled with the fact that she has her accomplice in Miss Deelight by her side, you can see the unbridled passion on her face as her three slaves endure a bastinado beating none of them will forget in a hurry! The first part of this session starts with what appears to be a mild bastinado treatment for the first slave, but rest assured, even with the short canes the intense suffering for the slave is still there, however when it comes to the beating of slaves two and three, there is no mistaking the pure intense suffering the two leather ladies put them through!

<================>
Duration: 0:11:09
File Size: 572 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9313 - Beating Soles - Miss Deelight, Mistress Real - 20 Aug 2019

Back