~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Femdom Mistress Nyx Micro Cock Ashtray

Description: That useless cock is only for the ash of my cigarette, it can't do anything else, so small that you can hardly see it! He will feel the heat of my cigarette up close...

Tags: femdom,cbt,smoking,lang.arabic,cigarette.torture,burning

Format: mp4
Size: 458.5 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:07:48

DOWNLOAD: Keep2Share:

Femdom_Mistress Nyx MICRO COCK ASHTRAY.mp4
DOWNLOAD: TezFiles:

Femdom Real Man Vs Miesha's Ass

Description: Ms. Miesha discovers Her slave is secretly working out- he thinks he will become stronger and become a "real man" and no longer be a slave for Her! When Ms. Miesha discovers this She just LAUGHS IN HIS FACE. She explains to him that he will ALWAYS be nothing but a SLAVE- and She will prove it!
Ms. Miesha challenges Her slave to a contest of his strength- vs. Her ASS! She takes him inside and positions him on his bed. Then She makes him hold Her ass up above his head!
Is he able to hold Her up and prove he really is a "real man"? Or does Her perfect, round ass come crashing down right on his FACE over and over- PROVING that he is nothing but a SLAVE to Her ass??

Tags: femdom,humiliation,ass.worship,facesitting,cuckolding,ass.smothering,face.sitting

Size: 147 MB
Resolution:1440x1080
Duration: 00:06:12

Femdom_Real Man vs Miesha's Ass.mp4

Femdom Miss Vivienne L'amour - Tormenting The Piggy

Description: Face Sitting, Blow Jobs, Cock Tease, Muscular Thighs, Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denial

The Goddess shows off her impressive ass and thighs in this most excellent kinky film. She torments her slave by practicing her squats and thrusts over his poor masked piggy face, clamping his face between her formidable thighs, and sucking his cock but of course not allowing him release

Size: 1.83 GB
Duration: 00:13:10

Femdom_Miss Vivienne l'Amour - Tormenting The Piggy.mp4

Femdom Biance Blance - F529 Bianca Controls

Description: Bianca paid a visit from Italy to take on Dave in a domination wrestling match in which she shows off her incredible, athletic physique. She wrestles topless and keeps Dave pinned down on the mats or scissored for most of the 16 minutes. There are some amazing face-sitting scenes in which she really leaves Dave breathless, allowing him just an occasional breath, before returning to the facesit position. And the schoolgirl pin scenes take on a whole new meaning thanks to one of the skimpiest thongs we have ever seen in the London Submission Room.

At the end, Bianca traps Dave's neck in a powerful headscissors and starts to apply the pressure, wishing Dave "Goodnight". As Dave "falls resting", Bianca strikes a bicep pose and stretches herself out on the mats.

This is definitely the sexiest mixed wrestling match we have ever filmed at the Submission Room. Bianca is simply stunning. Download now for your ringside seat.

Size: 573.8 MB
Duration: 00:16:10

Femdom_Biance Blance - F529 Bianca Controls.mp4

Femdom Small Ads Smother

Description: This girl has a tiny little waist that accentuates her great ass. She enjoys getting naked, hopping on a guy's face, and stroking his dick as he licks her clean. She doesn't take no for an answer and always gets the pussy cleaning that she requires. She even gets off, too!
Genre: Femdom, Facesitting, Oral

Size: 102.8 MB
Resolution:640x480
Duration: 00:30:08

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Femdom_SMALL ADS SMOTHER.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Femdom Brook Logan - Chastity Slave, So I Tease Him Badly

Description: I put my slave in chastity , lock his caged cock up. And tease him badly with my sexy body , I pull down my hot pants , show off my sexy tight pussy , and tease him with my sexy naked body around the pole ha ha ha I just love that he cant do anything with his cock all caged up ha ha ha! At the end I also throw the key in the bin ha ha ha!!!

Size: 299.45 MB
Duration: 00:08:30

Femdom_Brook Logan - Chastity Slave, So I Tease Him Badly.mp4

Femdom Cybill Troy - Shattered By Cybill's Canes

Description:(Cybill Does Berlin: Part 2)I flew my slave halfway around the world just to take his skin off; and it all starts with the cane. Releasing him fro his accommodations, a cold jail cell in the back of the dungeon, I strap him down immobilized to the bench and ready to be welcomed back into my stable.He hasn't felt the sting of my cane in months, but is soon reacquainted with the feel of unbearable pain as I mercilessly strike his ass again and again. When one cane breaks into pieces, I have another waiting, forcing him to beg me to continue his agonizing punishment, even when he can not endure even a single additional strike to his flesh physically nor mentally, as a humiliating testament to his devotion for his Mistress.

Size: 803.88 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:22:45

Femdom_Cybill Troy - Shattered by Cybill's Canes.mp4

Back