Extreme Gags And Bondage Rope For Slave In Black Latex | BDSM

Rubber Detention

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Come inside this classroom of rubber and see just how much fun these slutty little fetish fiends get into. These girls can't wait get into trouble by their seductive mistress!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:18:21
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rubber Detention

GwenMedia - Rubber Boot Slut

Poor slave Chloé! She was guilty when cleaning boots of Madam Amanda having used one of them for self-satisfaction.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:39
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1172kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 686.9 MB

Download GwenMedia - Rubber Boot Slut

Help Wanted

Release Year: 2018

This makes the motorized orgasm machine perfect for conditioning a slave.

Duration: 1:32:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Help Wanted

Marias Punishment

Maria continues to disappoint Mistress Brianna and is confined to her ball cage when the Mistress enters the room. Maria is then subjected to a series of new training procedures, including Exotic Confinements, Spankings, Floggings, Ballet Boots, Corsets, Latex Hoodsand more! Once satisfied with the training, Mistress Brianna binds Maria in Heavy Latex and then straps her to the Bondage Table, so that she may have the chance to contemplate what she has learned.

Duration: 1:01:15
Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 1140kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 569.5 MB

Download Marias Punishment

Electric Chair

Video starts with Slave-M sitting in a chair wearing fetish clothing. (Rubber Stockings, platform shoes, corset, and an open top that displays her huge tits). She is then bound to the chair. Some face play starts (hook in nose, and mouth etc) We then get an up-close view of her extreme piercings. Her tit's are hung from chains. A large nail is put through her nose. She pisses herself. Electrodes are connected to her vagina, and a control box is attached to her collar. The male begins to torment her with electric shocks. She is gaged, and then he masturbates until he cums on her outfit.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
Audio: 186kbps

Download Electric Chair

Silver Red

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied

bondage model Silver Red in mini latex extremal ropd hard tied!

Duration: 16:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 897.6 MB

Download Silver Red

Hard bondage, strappado and torture for hot sexy slavegirl

Beautiful young brunette in black clothes plus woman in red panties, with big boobs. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, hair and belly on the table. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination and strappado for a horny model with sexy body in the large garage.

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11217kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Hard bondage, strappado and torture for hot sexy slavegirl

Taboo Decadence Part 1

Take a deep, dark look into the world of fetish fucking! Winner of Avn's Best Specialty Series, Taboo brings you sexual debauchery at its finest!

Duration: 58:24
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1489kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 703.0 MB

Download Taboo Decadence Part 1

Bizarre Spiele Teil Part 2

The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.

Duration: 1:30:01
Video: 512x384, XviD, 915kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 699.8 MB

Download Bizarre Spiele Teil Part 2

Latex Confidential

Sexy, sultry and erotic, Latex Confidential features 8 latex loving lesbians that love nothing more than skin-tight outfits on a beautiful woman. Our Mistresses take control as they torment their sexy slaves with the sensual touch of latex. Their hands smooth over every inch of slick latex, squeezing, teasing and tantalizing their willing slaves!

Duration: 1:51:11
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1562kbps

Download Latex Confidential

Latex foots

Genres: Bondage, Tied

Sexy girl in sexy heels extreme bondage and gagged action watch!

Duration: 15:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7737kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 899.1 MB

Download Latex foots

Suendige Augenblicke

Suendige Augenblicke is a romp through the world of bondage, latex and leather. See two gorgeous slave girls have their control ripped away as they are suspended and restrained by their masters. The most intricate implements are used in these experiences from massive suspension units and swings, to air filled pump gags and dildos. There's nothing better than hearing the dull, muffled moans of a powerless sub through your leather mask as you fuck her into submission

Duration: 1:19:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1914kbps

Download Suendige Augenblicke

Appetite For Cum - Used Condom Cum smelling Bisexual Threesome

Genres: BDSM,string,Bondage,torture

Sometimes certain images resonate in my erotic imagination. I find myself returning to the same fantasies again and again when i masturbate. The ones that "really get me going" persist for years to become more detailed and also more realistic. Eventually, after enough orgasms, there is a shift from "wank bank" to plan.

The need to make these mental pictures and scenarios "real" drives my movie making obsession. This controversial scene is one of my favorite personal fantasy fulfillment shoots of all time.

For years, i was inspired by a video of a submissive eating cum out of used condoms. There were so many of them! I couldn't tear my eyes away and it would make me gush every time i imagined doing that to someone. When i finally met the performer at an adult industry convention, i was crushed to find out that it had all been faked using a juice mix. I was so devastated by this "insider knowledge" that i could no longer enjoy the video, knowing that it was all just a huge act faked for the camera.

However, the mental image of a beautiful female submissive (or sissy) smelling the cum out of a huge collection of used condoms wouldn't leave me alone. I'm still looking for an adventurous sissy to endure the sequel, but this amazing kinky woman would have fought you for the right to go first. She wanted it that bad. It is so hot when ultimate fantasies coincide!

We spent months saving up cumshots inside of knotted condoms in the freezer for this very special girl. She has the most genuine whole-hearted cum fetish that i've ever seen. This is the real thing. These really are used condoms. She is really smelling all that semen. She really enjoys it.

Duration: 43:30
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 3231kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Appetite For Cum - Used Condom Cum smelling Bisexual Threesome

Strap tie And Latex

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Lizz is admiring herself in her mirror with her latex catsuit, waist cincher and neck corset. She has a collection of gags that she's going to try out on herself and starts by strapping a large 2 inch red ballgag into her mouth. She preens a bit and admires her shiny curves in the mirror before picking up one of her favorites, the inflatable butterfly.

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5214kbps

File size: 502.5 MB

Download Strap tie And Latex

A bondage dream

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Latex

Extreme bondage in castle from sexy milf in rd latex. enjoy!

Duration: 16:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4788kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 603.0 MB

Download A bondage dream

divine whores scen 3

In this girl on girl BDSM scene, you'll be watching Karina Currie and Karlie Simon, as big boobed blonde, is wearing fishnet stockings with no panties, while sitting in the stirrup chair, spread wide open, allowing you to see her asshole and pussy begin penetrated with sex toys, until the dominatrix wearing the latex suit has her munching on her muff.

Duration: 27:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3986kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 840.5 MB

Download divine whores scen 3

Clips4Sale - Eva de Vil - Latex Addiction (1080p)

You have a weakness. You have a crippling dependency on stroking for latex. It's an addiction, and addictions exist to be expl oited by seductive, manipulative women like me. Jerk for my tight, shiny, glossy body and relinquish all power. You're melting already, just from watching the preview, aching to start stroking and find out how much weaker you can get. By the end, I want you pledging to be a rubber slave for life, hanging on the brink of an orgasm, knowing that you'll come back again and again and again to worship latex.

Duration: 29:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6825kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Clips4Sale - Eva de Vil - Latex Addiction (1080p)

Malice

Jewell Marceau breaks into her bosses filing cabinet to steal legal documents that will insure a hostile take over of the company. As Jewell makes her escape free and clear she is startled by a dark, anonymous stranger who somehow knows exactly what she's up to. Threatened, abducted, and then tied, Jewell has found herself in an inescapable predicament, but has sworn not to leak any information.

Duration: 1:47:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 988.0 MB

Download Malice

Masquerade

Genres: Lesbian, Latex, Rubber, Strap-On, BDSM, Masturbate, Dildo, Toys

Anastasia continues to produce her own releases under the "Anastasia Pierce Productions" label as well as for Hustler Taboo, as of February 2009 working with many more direct fetish performers as well as mainstream sex film performers.

Duration: 1:13:06
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 1898kbps

Download Masquerade

Kinky Girlfriends

Three girlfriends liking both to dominate, and to submit - Madam Gene, Latex Eve and Anastasia, have a good time during the day the perverted games.
Anastasia begins session as the captive in the hanging sphere cage while other two girlfriends are amused with each other. When at last they get Anastasia from a cage, the last is compelled to submit and lick a violet strap-on of Madam Jean to gloss!

Duration: 52:15
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1489kbps

File size: 646.0 MB

Download Kinky Girlfriends

More Than One

Presents powerful retro cult directors cut versions of past authentic scenes. It's more than one participating in a hardcore action pack orgy. Watch latex sluts getting taken to highest points of rapture while restrained entrenched in a nonstop orgy. Domination and unapologetic perversion never looked so good.

Duration: 1:32:21
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download More Than One

Schwarze Flamme - Latex Nymphen Ponygirl

It takes place with the two dominant girls who decided to go to the country for his Igor. There they put on male black mask on his head and his penis began to play, they caressed him and milked, sometimes at the same time accelerating. One of dominoes so excited, it was gone, and secluded herself fucked dildo.

Duration: 1:25:45
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 641kbps
Audio: 437kbps

File size: 682.2 MB

Download Schwarze Flamme - Latex Nymphen Ponygirl

Latex Kink

Prepare for a safari in the kinky land of latex! Mika Tan, Kayla and others show you how kinky and steaming sex can be!

Duration: 1:19:10
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1959kbps

Download Latex Kink

Hot Tub

You'll see nipple play, girl on girl action, mummification and strap-on play in this amazing latex filled footage.

Duration: 1:44:17
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 965.1 MB

Download Hot Tub

Super bondage, domination and hogtie for young model

Young brunette in black dress, with beautiful body plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. Black mask on her face. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for a horny model with small breast in the large house.

Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4418kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and hogtie for young model

Patient - Caning Punishment

Patient will be made to use Leg Braces. She will be held in Straitjacket untill time for her punishment arrives. Tied up patient will be subdued to heavy caning. After receiving her "treatment", she will be restrained in bed and made to wear diaper at all time. Important: Patient under no circumstances to be left without restraints!

Duration: 47:28
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 1517kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 551.4 MB

Download Patient - Caning Punishment

Ball gags in latex

Ball gags and bondage for sexy slave girl in latex. Enjoy and watch!

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps

File size: 850.1 MB

Download Ball gags in latex

Bondage, torture and balltie for beautiful model with small boobs

Hot girl with small tits and with beautiful body. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the bed. Black mask on her head. he fucks her pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, torture and balltie for a horny model with naked breast in the bedroom.

Duration: 10:53
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7016kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Bondage, torture and balltie for beautiful model with small boobs

Black latex lady

Glamure kinky bondage action and gags for sexy black latex girl.

Duration: 14:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7260kbps

File size: 834.6 MB

Download Black latex lady

Super bondage, domination and hogtie for young girl in leather clothes

Hot young girl in black clothes, with small tits plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - full body on the chair and on the table. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for a horny model with naked breast in the garage.

Duration: 23:42
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6793kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and hogtie for young girl in leather clothes

Latex lady

Latex lady glamure awesome bondage fantasy action. Enjoy!!!

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps

File size: 863.7 MB

Download Latex lady

Sctrict Bondage

Release Year: 2013

The hallmark of a Devon recording was tight restraint and restrictive positions. Rope, leather, and steel were all used as restraints, and many the videos feature tight gags of many types. Several videos were also created using mummification as a theme.

Duration: 1:51:11
Video: 716x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Sctrict Bondage

Latex exotic

Exotic girl inlatex amazing extra gags and bondage action. enjoy!

Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7824kbps

File size: 838.0 MB

Download Latex exotic

Self Bondage part 10

sexy latex girl slave Self Bondage lesson action. watch hot video.

Duration: 35:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 155kbps

Download Self Bondage part 10

Extreme bondage, domination, torture and strappado for young model

Young girl in red blouse, with naked shaved pussy and with naked ass plus hot woman in leather black clothes. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, pussy, ass and belly. Black mask on her face. She fucks her pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, torture and strappado for a horny model with sexy body in the basement.

Duration: 13:31
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4630kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Extreme bondage, domination, torture and strappado for young model

Black latex

Black latex sexy body slave girl extreme bondage hard action...

Duration: 16:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

File size: 918.4 MB

Download Black latex

Born To Be Bad

Genres: Lesbian, Latex, Rubber, Strap-On, BDSM, Masturbate, Dildo, Toys

I am now offering my services to the rest of the entertainment industry. Sharing my expertise and experience to whose seeking to advance themselves and their brand.

Duration: 1:11:45
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 2025kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download Born To Be Bad

Back