Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

OnlyFans Dominatrix Lisa Videos Part 5

Welcome to my world. The world of Dominatrix Lisa. I'm a dominatrix with a complex personality that would be difficult to convey using words alone, a latex fetishist who is a caring but cruel Mistress that can introduce you to interesting, and sometimes bizarre, pleasures that will entice cravings you didn't know you had.

Format: mp4
Video: 1920x1080, 408x720

Total size: 1.6 GB in 16 files.

Download OnlyFans Dominatrix Lisa Videos Part 5

Anal Fisting Femdom close Up

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Hardcore
Video language: English

Huge Dildo Anal Fuck & Anal Fisting of Male Slut Magretta Dering Femdom

Duration: 22:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3060kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 516.1 MB

Download Anal Fisting Femdom close Up

Miss Jasmine, Mistress Damazonia - Sound and Taste of Cum and Pain

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

What's my sub to do when restrained by two dominant bitches who have no desire to hold his hand and talk about his feelings? A massive dose of CBT by myself and Damazonia is followed by instructions to cum...with a large rod down his urethra. After he swallowed her spit and my sound he is faced with the ultimate challenge: eat his own cum or get the beats from the most sadistic dominatrixes.

Duration: 12:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5870kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 547.8 MB

Download Miss Jasmine, Mistress Damazonia - Sound and Taste of Cum and Pain

Brianna, Chloe & Natalya

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Brianna, Chloe, Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Ballbusting, High Heels, Chastity

The Brat Princess household has a good selection of slaves in the stables. Chloe wants to pick a good one to ballbust and use as a human toilet. Four slaves have been hooded and lined up for Chloe to select from. Brianna and Natalya help Chloe choose. Each slave has its own strengths and weaknesses, but which one does Chloe want? Chloe settles on a nice fat one. The girls unlock the fat one from chastity. Its body is so big but its penis is so small. Chloe kicks the fat one in the balls several times. Then, Natalya and Brianna get a turn at kicking it. After each girl gets a go, they lock the slave back in chastity and return it to the stables. Chloe congratulates herself for making an excellent choice in her selection.

Duration: 9:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10180kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 703.3 MB

Download Brianna, Chloe & Natalya

Femdom Strapon close Up

Role Reversal and Femdom Strapon, magretta dering Anal Fucks Guy action.

Duration: 21:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3115kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 500.5 MB

Download Femdom Strapon close Up

Triple Team Ball Breakers

Lydia Black took Lance Hart home to fuck. She just needs some dick. While making out he asks if she has roommates. She seems a little nervous about the question and tells him they are crazy jocks and probably watching sports somewhere. He thinks nothing of it and starts to eat her pussy.

Duration: 12:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7862kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 723.1 MB

Download Triple Team Ball Breakers

Sadistic Strap on

Release Year: 2019

Goddess Brianna and Kendra James have slave bound in an utter helpless position. His balls are locked behind is ass. His arms are restrained in a binder and secured over his head. His mouth is held open with a dental gag. The ladies stroke their strap on cocks and size the bitch up. The get a rush of excitement just seeing the bitch in such a vulnerable position. Then they start fucking the slut's ass and mouth. Brianna and Kendra tag team the bitch, taking turns with each of his holes. After a brutal round of fucking the slut is let down from the bondage device. But the ladies are far from finished with him. The bend his legs over his head and pile drive him, bitch fucking him as he fights back tears.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 294.2 MB

Download Sadistic Strap on

Filthy Fucked Whore

Mistress Kiara Cole is a fresh, young Domme who has rightfully found her place with men worshipping her big, strap-on cock. She shows no mercy on her slave's filthy fuck-hole as she trains his ass to be ready for her big party. All of her hot, slutty girlfriends are coming over to run a train on her boy-toys holes whether he is ready or not. He will do what it takes to impress his Mistress's girlfriends as he bends his bitch ass over for Kiara and swallows every inch of her hard cock.

Duration: 18:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9773kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Filthy Fucked Whore

Teen Redhead Pegs and Fingers Her Sub

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

A short gentle femdom pegging clip with Gwentai and her sub. starts with teasing and fingering, ends with pegging to completion.
site description
Watch as I tease my boy before fingering and fucking his tight ass! Then, just when he can't take any more, I jerk him off into my hand. We both got so vocal during this session!

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3890kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 356.0 MB

Download Teen Redhead Pegs and Fingers Her Sub

OnlyFans Dominatrix Lisa Videos Part 3

Welcome to my world. The world of Dominatrix Lisa. I'm a dominatrix with a complex personality that would be difficult to convey using words alone, a latex fetishist who is a caring but cruel Mistress that can introduce you to interesting, and sometimes bizarre, pleasures that will entice cravings you didn't know you had.

Total size: 1.3 GB in 10 files.

Download OnlyFans Dominatrix Lisa Videos Part 3

Janira Wolf Right On The Balls

Cast: Janira Wol
Genres: Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Bondag

I had a lovely time ballbusting and otherwise using and abusing My slave through the duration of Fetish Con, but now it has come time for My boots and his balls to say their farewells before W/we return to O/our respective cities. I secured My with his legs spread wide, held open by My spreader bar, and his arms tied up in the garage, his body to be held in a way that gives Me consistent access to his balls, so I may kick as hard as I want and whenever I want. Buy the video to vicariously experience My hardest, most brutal ballbusting kicks ever captured on video. your balls will ache just watching and hearing the accuracy of each kick.

Duration: 8:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12978kbps

File size: 800.4 MB

Download Janira Wolf Right On The Balls

Kendra James - Kendra Hates Balls

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom , Ballbusting , CBT , Latex , FaceSitting

Mistress Kendra James teaches her bitch a very valuable lesson in slavery. It doesn't matter how much a slave hates pain as a Mistress has the right to do whatever she desires to her property. Mistress Kendra truly loves to destroy balls and knowing her slave hates every slap , kick and knee only makes it that much sweeter. To see her slave suffer and cry out in pain is one of the greatest acts a man can give her. Complete and total sacrifice of his manhood is just to start to earning a place in Mistress Kendra's stable.

Duration: 11:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9795kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 858.2 MB

Download Kendra James - Kendra Hates Balls

OnlyFans Dominatrix Lisa Videos Part 2

Total size: 2.0 GB in 11 files.

Download OnlyFans Dominatrix Lisa Videos Part 2

Queen Evelyn's Throne

Queen must have her throne and Evelyn Claire has the perfect one picked out for her Queendom. She unlocks her slave from his kennel after getting him completely aroused while she pleasures herself in front of him. All the orgasms for a Mistress and zero for a slave locked in a full steel chastity belt. She has no need for a slave's cock as a slave's tongue is more than adequate to please her pussy.

Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9781kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Queen Evelyn's Throne

Kiara Cole - Spoil Her Feet

Cast: Kiara Cole
Genres: Femdom , Foot Worship , Feet , Foot Licking , Chastity , Boot Licking , Stockings

Mistress Kiara's feet are tired and sweaty after a day of kicking slave balls in her sheer stockings. She needs to have her feet properly spoiled so graciously rewards her bitch with the opportunity to smell , lick and clean every inch. His cock is kept locked away so his focus is only on her feet and never about his selfish desires as Mistress Kiara dangles her perfect ass in his face. Of course , this means his cock is that much for fun tease and deny as she rubs her bared naked soles all over them. No matter how hard he begs to be released from chastity it will never happen as the life of a denied doormat is what has been chosen for him.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9797kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 869.1 MB

Download Kiara Cole - Spoil Her Feet

Ash Hollywood - Grind One Out

Cast: Ash Hollywood
Genres: FemDom, Ass Worship, Boot Worship, Leather, Pussy Worship

Mistress Ash Hollywood wants to grind out an orgasm on her slave face. She perches on her Queening throne, his face is in the perfect position for licking pussy. She orders him to lick and suck her pussy lips and clit. Her moist pussy slides back and forth on his mouth. She turns around and clenches the chair as he sucks her to orgasm.

Duration: 8:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7118kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 507.2 MB

Download Ash Hollywood - Grind One Out

Obey Melanie - Cumming Maid Easy

Studio: Obey Melanie / Barefoot Princess Video / Clips4Sale
Genres: Handjobs, Orgasm Control, Orgasms, Orgasm Denial, Female Domination, Chastity

I know it's hard to cum. It takes a lot of hard work to earn your orgasm. And Orgasm Control can be humiliating. But I'm here to help! I know how to control your dick and leave you cumming like the man you used to be. Of course you'll earn it. But your not affraid of a little "hard" work, right?

Duration: 10:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4727kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 363.8 MB

Download Obey Melanie - Cumming Maid Easy

Severe Chastity Control

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Mazzy Grace
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Chastity

f there is one thing that makes Mistress Mazzy Grace turned on it's hearing the sweet sounds of pain from her slave. To teach him a lesson in cock control Mistress Mazzy has her bitch in a very sharp steel spiked chastity device. With just the slightest aroused cock the spikes will dig deep into his skin making him scream and beg for mercy. Once he can learn to control his cock like a good boy and only get hard when ordered then maybe the cruel chastity device will be taken off. Until then he will suffer for as long as Mistress Mazzy desires which seems like a very long time...

Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11301kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 978.3 MB

Download Severe Chastity Control

MissSuzannaMaxwell - Deep and Dry

Studio: MissSuzannaMaxwell
Genres: Femdom

This is one of My all time favourite clips to date.......... In the baking Spanish sun My slave as been chained up for streching. No words are required, I stalk up to My captured prey in silence. you can hear the click of My sharp heels on the cold tiles, My cock hard I walk straight into his hole. No lube, no easing open......straight in and to the point. he is spread open locked in heavy chains. As My cock fills him deep and dry, the only sound is of the slave struggling to catch his breath. The room is silent so it seems unnecessarily loud and desperate.

Duration: 8:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 485.1 MB

Download MissSuzannaMaxwell - Deep and Dry

Obey Melanie - Cuckold Cum Explosion

Genres: Handjobs, Glove Fetish, Orgasm Control, Ruined Orgasms, Male Orgasm, Cuckolding

Cucks just love having a dong in their mouth. Stick one in and watch them cum all over the place. They can't control themselves! I train cuckolds to cum vigorously whenever a cock is in their mouth.

Duration: 8:30

File size: 305.7 MB

Download Obey Melanie - Cuckold Cum Explosion

Sissy Tongue Bath

Cast: Isabelle Deltore
Genres: Femdom , Pussy Licking , FaceSitting , Pussy Worship , Masturbation , Vibrator , Chastity

Mistress Isabelle loves to own sissy boys as she knows they are much more in-tuned with the female body. Sissies will always work their hardest to please their Mistress as they are never selfish when their cock is made useless by the form of strict chastity. Mistress Isabelle unlocks her sissy from its cage and put's the bitch's whore mouth to use. If her sissy does a proper job and makes his Mistress cum all over his face then a big , fat cock will be waiting to use the bitch boy's fuck-hole.

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9777kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 891.6 MB

Download Sissy Tongue Bath

Joslyn Milked Slave

Cast: Joslyn James
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking

Joslyn James has a new slave in the dungeon today. He says that he will do anything to prove himself to his Goddess. Joslyn likes the sound of that, but time will tell if he will take all of her torment and punishment. Goddess Joslyn puts her latex clad sub on to the bondage table. She begins to stroke and rub his hard cock through the latex shorts that he is wearing. She decides to start the day by emptying the cum out of his full balls. Once he is properly milked then her punishment will hurt so much more. Joslyn unzips his shorts and starts fiercely stroking his cock. This slave is going to surrender his milk to Goddess, whether he wants to or not. There is a rule in Joslyn's dungeon. Slaves are allowed to cum only if they eat every drop of their filth! Joslyn wipes his huge load of cum off his latex and forces him to suck it off her fingers. This is only the beginning for the poor slut.

Duration: 5:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11653kbps

File size: 464.7 MB

Download Joslyn Milked Slave

Obey Melanie - Jerk to Cum

Genres: Handjobs, Orgasms, Orgasm Control, Ruined Orgasms, Cuckolding Humiliation

Are you a Man or are you a cuck? Do you have what it takes to cum or will you be left holding a dick? It's time to find out. If you are going to cum you're going to have to prove you know how to jerk. And I am here to teach you!

Duration: 8:58

File size: 322.7 MB

Download Obey Melanie - Jerk to Cum

Swallow the cum from my stud

Cast: Tsarina Baltic
Genres: FemDom POV, Dirty Talk, Solo, Cum Eating Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction

You're here for a very obvious treat, the kind that only good boys deserve to enjoy. You're going to listen to Goddess and pump that cock dry of all that cum as you listen to her words of harsh encouragement, perfectly suited for a dumb cumslut like yourself. While Goddess makes it impossible for you to hold that cum in with her perfect huge tits and ass in your face, you're gonna do your best and follow every instruction she gives you! Especially at the very end when you finally get to lick up all of that loser cum of yours. Enjoy, dumby!

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2993kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 267.6 MB

Download Swallow the cum from my stud

Morgan Lee - Lick while I stroke

Cast: Morgan Lee
Genres: Femdom, Face Sitting, Handjobs, Milking, Pussy Worship

Let's play a little game... the better you lick my pussy the harder i will stroke your cock. I will not let you cum until I do first. Mistress Morgan Lee sits on her slaves face making his cock grow very hard, she slides her cunt against his tongue making herself more and more wet. As he begins to arouse her more she strokes his cock harder. She wants to see how well he can concentrate on pleasing her while he is also being stroked. He better not get too greedy or there will be no orgasm for him!

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8131kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 581.0 MB

Download Morgan Lee - Lick while I stroke

Raven Bay

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Raven Bay
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Bondage, High Heels, CBT, Chastity

Mistress Raven torments her chastised cuckold, he is such an easy target. She cattle prods his balls and laughs as he yelps in pain. When Mistress gets annoyed with his screams she shoves a plastic bone into his mouth.. how fitting.

Duration: 12:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11307kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Raven Bay

Big Boys Eat Cum 1080p

Cast: Jewelz Blu
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Handjob, Cum Eating, Bondage, BDSM, Stockings, Ass Licking

Mistress Jewelz slave is finally getting what he wants today..except there is a twist. He's been wanting to feel that sweet release of an orgasm for far too long after being teased and denied for months on end. He is on perfect display with his body completely exposed and vulnerable for his Mistress to have her way with. She just loves the look of a man tied up knowing they have no control whatsoever. Mistress Jewelz lubes up his helpless cock and strokes it until he is begging to cum for the 1st time in forever. If he is going to be allowed to cum it's going to be her way and her way only. She edges out a massive cum load all over the floor and scoops it all back as a boy needs his dinner. Growing boys need to eat and a big, sticky load of cum is exactly what Mistress Jewels has planned for the bitch. She knows how much he hates the taste of his own cum which is exactly why she loves shoving it down his throat.

Duration: 12:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9784kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 898.9 MB

Download Big Boys Eat Cum 1080p

Strapon Fucked by Joslyn

Cast: Joslyn James
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Joslyn's slaves have to learn how to suck cock properly and how to take her big strap on in their ass. She has her slut kneeling on the dungeon floor as she sticks her hard black strap on in his mouth. Once he has learned to give a good blowjob, Joslyn positions him on the spanking bench with his ass up and ready. Joslyn is kind enough to warm up his slut-hole with her finger before jamming her big cock up his ass. The new slut feels totally exposed and humiliated by being his Mistress's bitch. However, Joslyn decides to totally humiliate her slave by making him into her ATM. The pathetic slave must suck his own ass juice off her cock before he is dismissed.

Duration: 6:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11702kbps

File size: 547.7 MB

Download Strapon Fucked by Joslyn

Betting on His Ass

Release Year: 2018

Slave sexy boy friend hardcore fucking teen strapon action.

Duration: 20:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps

File size: 748.8 MB

Download Betting on His Ass

Mistress Courtney Dont Waste That Cum

Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Foot Worship, Cum Eating

Naughty little cum bitch has served Me well today. I want to tease him and torment him a little so I allow him to massage Me - My legs and My bum. I want him to give Me a nice deep massage, I want him to take away all My aches and pains. His cock jumps so much as he touches My soft skin. I give him wanking instructions, making him pump his cock while looking at My sexy arse. I have a surprise for him, a glass, I want him to cum in it so I can drip it into his mouth and make him drink it. Would you drink your cum for Me?

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20247kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Mistress Courtney Dont Waste That Cum

No Orgasm, No Air

Cast: Ash Hollywood
Genres: FemDom, Ass Worship, Face Sitting, Pussy Worship

If you don't lick me to orgasm you will not be taking another breath of air, so hurry up and start licking my cunt. This is the only way I am going to train you to serve me orally. Keep licking as you desperately try to get me off before you pass out from lack of oxygen. I will sit on you face full weigh so your tongue can be deep inside me. I want you to choke on my pussy juices flooding your mouth as I orgasm.

Duration: 9:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 546.6 MB

Download No Orgasm, No Air

Obey Melanie - You keep getting cucked

Genres: Handjobs, Ass Worship, Chastity, Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, Ass Licking, Orgasm Denial

You keep getting cuckolded and never get to cum. But that doesn't mean you can't watch another man cum! In fact, he's going to leave his cum all over My ass just so you can worship it.

Duration: 9:46

File size: 351.9 MB

Download Obey Melanie - You keep getting cucked

Princess Natalya

Cast: Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Facesitting, Ass Smothering, Financial Domination, Brat Girls, High Heels

Natalya has a worthless, good for nothing slave. She decides to put him in her smother box and use him as her seat. Natalya snaps some selfies while the slave below her struggles to breathe. A pump fills a bag below the slave's head with air, pressing the slave's face further and further into Natalya's ass. Natalya keeps pumping the pump to ensure the slave only breathes when she wants him to. Natalya oils her ass and then sits back down on the slave's face. She examines the slave's chastity. So small! He is truly only fit to serve as her chair and her wallet. When Natalya is done riding his face she wants to go to the mall and spend his money.

Duration: 12:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15616kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Princess Natalya

Christina - The Lights Are Making My Ass Sweat

Studio: Brat Princess

The lights we use to shoot videos with can be very hot. It gets uncomfortable for the girls so some times the video slaves lick the girls asses clean in between shoots. Here is a quick glimpse of the Christina getting her ass cleaned in between shoots.

Duration: 2:57
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 112.2 MB

Download Christina - The Lights Are Making My Ass Sweat

A worthless man

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

Why would these dommes give their boy anything but pain if they love each other and no one but each other? They only turn their attention towards him when they have gotten it off, so. He will only get trampled, kicked and humiliated, that's it!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 10:29
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3746kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 297.5 MB

Download A worthless man

Princess Natalya Good For Nothing Used As Chair For Princess

Natalya has a worthless, good for nothing slave. She decides to put him in her smother box and use him as her seat. Natalya snaps some selfies while the slave below her struggles to breathe. A pump fills a bag below the slave's head with air, pressing the slave's face further and further into Natalya's ass. Natalya keeps pumping the pump to ensure the slave only breathes when she wants him to. Natalya oils her ass and then sits back down on the slave's face. She examines the slave's chastity. So small! He is truly only fit to serve as her chair and her wallet. When Natalya is done riding his face she wants to go to the mall and spend his money.

Duration: 12:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15616kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Princess Natalya Good For Nothing Used As Chair For Princess

Amadahy

Studio: Brat Princess

Sissy Danni is now kept in chastity 24 7. His sissy training has really made a difference in his attitude. He is learning to accept his chastity not fight it. Amadahy loves to tease chastity slaves and rive them crazy with lust. In this clip she enjoys a bath making Danni wash her. Danni is further humiliated with his pantyhose he is made to wear. His chastity tube sticks out and he has a pink bow around his tube. Danni is always to wear a bimbo blonde wig. Amadahy calls her hot boyfriend and talks sexy with him. She nonchalant plays with Dannis chastity tube. She teases his balls knowing that she has no intention of letting him out. She finishes the call with her boyfriend and makes Danni dry her off. He will have to help Amadahy into her lingerie next. This shows a typical day in the life of a sissy cuckold.

Duration: 7:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 330.6 MB

Download Amadahy

London River

Cast: D. Arclyte, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Anal, Dildo, Fuck Machine, Vibrator, CBT, Whipping, Dildo gag, Ball gag

It's been two years since London first started working with Insex and OT has decided she deserves an Anniversary gift. He ordered flowers for her and when the delivery guy, D. Arclyte arrives OT decides that he'd make a good addition to London's anniversary gift. OT and Matt leave D. Arclyte bound in the studio for London to find. She first punishes D. Arclyte for delivering her flowers that have clearly seen better days. She then uses chopsticks and castration bands to contort his cock in ways a cock was never meant to be. London then decides that she wants to play a little rougher with her new toy. She has him in stocks with his cock and balls tied to the floor. He is made to stand on sharp bottle caps that she presses his feet down harder onto just to hear him grown a bit louder. She continues hurting him with whipping and punching until she is starting to feel satisfied, but she hasn't finished with him yet. London knows from experience how fun a fucking machine in the ass can be,.

Duration: 40:55
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2693kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 841.0 MB

Download London River

Goddess Becky

Cast: Goddess Becky
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Financial Domination, Blonde, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, High Heels

Becky is mad at her cuckold slave because he only bought her a new dress in one color. She wanted to get it in all the colors because she doesn't know yet which color her date will prefer. Becky makes her cuckold slave take off her shoes and worship her feet. The slave has to clean and lick between her toes. Becky smiles. She loves humiliating her cuck. A real man would never suck her toes. The cuck knows it isn't a real man and is happy to serve its beautiful Goddess with foot worship. The cuck must stay inside the house, locked in chastity, while Becky is out with a real man. Becky makes the cuck put her shoes back on so that she can go out on her date. Then, it must go get its wallet so that he can pay for the date. The cuckold complains. If his Princess takes his wallet now, then how will he be able to make his weekly tribute? That is not Becky's problem. The cuck will need to figure that out on his own.

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 324kbps

File size: 832.3 MB

Download Goddess Becky

Extractor 5000

Studio: Viciousfemdom

Mistress Ash Hollywood wants to milk her slaves balls completely dry, but with minimal effort on her part. She wheels in the milking machine Extractor 5000 to do the job for her. Ash teases his cock then places it in the faux pussy, the pumping cylinder strokes up and down his cock making him very aroused. She turns up the machine to high and laughs as he loses control of his penis.

Duration: 9:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3875kbps

File size: 276.8 MB

Download Extractor 5000

Back