Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions (FemDom POV)

Princess Miki - Enslaved and Cucked By Step Sister

Awe, why do you look so scared? I only wanted to have a little step sibling meeting. I haven't spoken to you in a while, so I thought we'd catch up. It seems like you've been avoiding Me lately. Are you hiding something?

Oh, stop being so sweaty. I know this isn't the first time you've been in My room. Oh yes, I know. I know everything.

I know how you sneak into My room to steal My dirty panties from the laundry basket. I thought that I've been missing a few lately, and I thought I knew who the culprit might be, so I decided to set up a little camera in the corner. and My theory was correct. I don't know what you've been doing with them, but I can only assume.

With that camera, I've also found you've been up to other kinds of business. You've been sniffing My sheets after I bring My boyfriend over to fuck. And then you proceed to jerk off while you're sniffing My sheets. Is it to smell My pussy, or is to smell what a real man does to your step sister that you could never do? Your perverted behavior has fed Me with all kinds of ideas.

Look, our parents meeting was one of the worst things that could ever happen to Me. You're utterly embarrassing to be associated with. You're ugly, stupid, and apparently, you're a pervert who is obsessed with Me. Might as well turn this awful situation into something worthwhile and entertaining for Me.

So, you like My panties huh? Why don't you try them on?

And you like the smell and taste of My pussy? You should stick around next time My boyfriend comes over. You can taste Me right off of him, but here, have some practice with this dildo. I'll turn you into a little cock sucking, cucky faggot for Me.

You'll never get the taste of My pussy from the source, unless it's after he shoots his giant load inside of Me. You can clean that up. That's the only way you can have your mouth on My pussy.

Oh, this is going to be so fun, humiliating you and degrading you into being My little cuck toy. I know you'll do anything for Me. You're speechless right now, but I notice your boner. But don't think you'll be jerking off. I ordered a little chastity device for when you'll be participating in our activities. Cuckies like you don't get to touch themselves.

And after all of this, I'll have you clean up after us. Change our sheets, make us comfortable. Remember all of those little videos I have of you? I think you'll find that it's better to obey and be humiliated privately than have everyone in your life know what a nasty little pervert you are.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 953 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:12:56
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Leena Fox - For Stupid Tit Obsessed Losers

Nothing gets your cock dripping like the thought of being ripped of by Me. Your balls get heavy when I take your money leaving you with barely anything in return. My giant perfect tits are the perfect tool in ripping off anything with a cock. Losers like you realize that four and a half minutes staring and stroking to Me is way more than you deserve. Buy this clip and thank Me for working your weakness for rip off to My advantage.

Filesize: 375 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:04:24

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy

Crystal Knight - Guaranteed Orgasm In Under 4 Mintues

Sounds, touch, and visuals collide to create an explosion of pleasure and submission today.

My ass looks extra tasty in these tiny shorts and the craving for your fix is building the longer you stare at this preview.
The moment I move my hips and arch my back, your guaranteed one powerful orgasm for me.

No instructions just my body and binaural beats.

Filesize: 303 MB
Resolution: 3840x2160
Duration: 00:04:17

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Nolita Coli - Have Pretty In Red Tell You What To Do With Her Socks In Your Mouth

Footslaves belong underneath my feet and should always do their very best to please Goddess. Clean my dishes, wash my dirty sheets and spoil me while I sit comfortably in my couch like the Queen I am. Run around around naked with my dirty socks in your mouth and do as you are told bitch.

Filesize: 1.52 GB
Resolution: 2560x1440
Duration: 00:07:38

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Jessi Belle - Fun with Tape - CBT

You need some very sticky, adhesive tape. You will get naked and start putting pieces of tape where I tell you to. You're going to rip that tape off when and where I tell you to. I hope for your sake you don't have much hair, because it's going to really hurt if you do. BUT that's part of the fun! It's funny to make you do these things. You just do as I say, just like it should always be!

Filesize: 294 MB
Duration: 00:10:07

Download and Enjoy

Lady Suzanne - Ice and fire

For this CBT lesson you wil need a plastic bag filled with ice, icy hot and a wooden spoon. Your balls will get cold, then hot and when they are sensitive and tender, the wooden spoon will come into play :D And if you follow my instructions properly, you will get a chance to cum.... Let's see how well you will do, loser!

Video: WMV
Filesize: 155 MB
Resolution: 720x576
Duration: 00:10:45
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

Eva De Vil - Infectious Eva

I am incurable. Once I get into your system, you'll never shake me off. You'll never get better. Your obsession will only get worse as my army multiplies and my power grows exponentially.

Submission is contagious. You weak, beta boys are drawn to me when you see me dominating and degrading another man. You're sucked in by it; it always attracts more and more of you.

No man is safe from me. Soon I will infect the entire world with my powerful perfection, with potentially devastating consequences.

Filesize: 486 MB
Resolution: 1928x1080
Duration: 00:08:10

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Bratty Bunny - Intense Bunny Titty Worship

The hottest breast worship video to date. Nipple worship. No censoring on this close up sheer top. Get up close and personal with my perfect perky titties. Worship these sexy boobs.

Filesize: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:17:54

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Eva de Vil - Kiss My Ass

Oh, holy booty. What an amazing clip. What an amazing opportunity to worship my gorgeous, plump, round ass in and out of these pretty, ballerina pink yoga pants.

Your tastes are so predictable, but that's okay, bitch. I know what you want and how to get into your head. You don't even have to think. It's ass worship, plain and simple. All you have to do is pump... and kiss my ass!

Filesize: 383 MB
Duration: 00:10:29

Download and Enjoy

Crystal Knight - Indulging Your Fantasy - Tit Worship

Filesize: 454 MB
Duration: 00:06:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Crystal Knight - Topless Smoking Ignore

Filesize: 358 MB
Duration: 00:05:05

Download and Enjoy

Crystal Knight - Training My Travel Bitch

Filesize: 389 MB
Duration: 00:05:31

Download and Enjoy

Crystal Knight - Worship Every Chance You Get

Filesize: 189 MB
Duration: 00:02:41

Download and Enjoy

Kymberly Jane - Punched Out By Kymberly Jane

You work for a rival syndicate and have been ordered to break into looking for clues. When you turn up, you are suddenly slugged in the jaw by a BEAUTIFUL agent who is wearing a skimpy bikini! Kymberly Jane is the other company's agent and she is out to make sure you don't get away! And BOY, does she do it! You find yourself punched all around the room by the tough girl's bare . You fall to the floor and bed several times as she gets angrier and angrier! The end finally comes with a spectacular knockout punch! When you awaken, you see the beautiful woman posed over you, telling you that instead of turning you in to her bosses, she prefers to keep you around and her personal punching bag!!

Video: WMV
Filesize: 327 MB
Duration: 00:11:23
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Leena Fox - Beneath My Ass

As you look up at my glorious, round, and perfect rear end your mind goes blank. All at once you begin to feel different but, at the same time, more yourself than ever. It is clear that beneath Me and beneath My perfectly toned tush is right where a bitch like you belongs. With barely any movement, I turn you into a weak and mindless puddle willing to do anything to please Me. After viewing this clip file you will never want to get up off of your knees. Kneeling down beneath My round cheeks just feels too good to ever stop.

Filesize: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:09:26

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Leena Fox - Cum for Me Not Your Wife

Nobody gets you all worked up like I can. Not even your wife. Ever since you discovered Me and My utter perfection your mind can't help but drift to visions of Me every time you start to feel horny. Sex with your wife is routine and dull. In contrast, I effortlessly ruin you and take complete control of your cock. When the rare occasion arises that you must endure fucking your wife, you find yourself getting through it by picturing it is Me instead. If you imagine hard enough it's almost like I'm there, touching you and whispering sweet nothings in your ear as I extract orgasm after orgasm out of your throbbing and eager cock. Despite your vivid imagination, NOTHING is better than when I am standing before you, instructing you just how to caress your cock. Jacking your dick for Me is infinitely better than sex with your wife or any other woman for that matter. Look into My eyes and unzip your pants My good boy. We both know every single drop of your cum is for Me.

Filesize: 1005 MB
Duration: 00:11:42

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Valentine - Long tongue red lips tease

With my red lips, I tease you lots with my long tongue, stretching it out and running it along my lips, showing off the underside as well of course

Filesize: 74.0 MB
Duration: 00:03:19

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Jessica - Loser David

This is a custom clip I made for David. He can't believe I turned him into a slave like this. I exacerbated all of his insecurities, I fetishized them, I blew them out of proportion and then capitalized on them. I bet he wishes he never met me, even though I'm the best person he's ever met.

Filesize: 323 MB
Resolution: 1892x1080
Duration: 00:16:49

Download and Enjoy

Spoilt Princess Grace - My garbage slave disposal

Look you in My garbage bin, at home where you belong, where you live in My garbage bin with all the disgusting rotting food and filth. Ooo look at you, eating all my waste, and leftover horrid food. What ever I put in the garbage disposal, you eat. Mouth wide open, ready to eat My garbage. And then I might make you lick the bin clean. What a privilege to eat My garbage and to have the most of disgustingly horrid garbage thrown into your mouth, and all smelly rotting leftover food in your hair... UKKKK It's where you belong slave now and forever!

Filesize: 2.15 GB
Duration: 00:21:28

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

British Bratz - Nitrate Mindfuck

You're addicted to the mind fuck aren't you, back again for your next fix.
It's so easy to instruct you to sniff and turn to mush for me.
I control your every breath and take your mind to places it has never been before.
I want you to clear your mind, I want you to let go of everything and hang on my every instructing word. I want your full attention, I want you hard and I want you high.
I want to get deep inside your head and control every part of you.
I want you to sniff every time I say.
With a hard dick, and a head full of Nitrates you are mine.
I know you want me and the higher you get the more desperate you become.
Anytime your dick gets hard I will be the first thought in your head.
I will control your every stroke from now on.
Every time you fuck your wife you will think of me.
This obsession with me will never end.
You will want to hit that bottle and fantasise over me again and again.
Sniff, push that bottle up to your nose and hit those Nitrates and again and again and again.
You will pass out and awake of just the image of me.

Filesize: 401 MB
Duration: 00:07:30

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Helena Sin - Nylon Feet Tease

I have been teasing you all day long in those pantyhose and & stilettos. All your focus is on my legs & feet in nylons. The way they shine, the way I move my feet, dangle my heels and show off my high arches. Your head is blank, your cock is hard, carving for. MY feet in nylons. Those warm delicious nylon feet. You like it!

Filesize: 394 MB
Duration: 00:16:45

Download and Enjoy

Leena Fox - Panty Obsessed Pervert

Stroking and spending is one and the same for a loser like you. There is no where you would rather be than on your knees, kneeling before Me, cock in hand, and finger on the tribute button. Spending your hard earned money on Me is your life's purpose and the one thing you can be proud of. I am the Queen of your world, your Goddess, your MASTER. There is no one and nothing above Me. Working to please Me is the only thing that brings you peace and clarity. Unwind with Me slave. Do what comes naturally. Do what you are good at. Doesn't it feel good being right where you are supposed to be slave?

Filesize: 836 MB
Duration: 00:09:37

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Victoria - Pantyhose Swimsuit JOI

A sensual combination hugging my tight curves - sheer nude pantyhose and a hi cut blue lycra swimsuit. My ass and tits are outlined deliciously as I urge you to jerk off for me. Can you make it to the countdown with Me looking so divine?

Filesize: 406 MB
Duration: 00:08:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Jessica - Settling For My Sex Life

Filesize: 287 MB
Duration: 00:12:19

Download and Enjoy

Natasha's Bedroom - Shut Up And Worship My Tits

Stop.

Kneel.

Shut up, and WORSHIP MY TITS!

Filesize: 368 MB
Resolution: 1876x1080
Duration: 00:08:36

Download and Enjoy

Miss Bellerose - Sissy Chastity Aroma Nylon Bitch

Hello Mistress. I often think of you being coerced by you to be your Sissy slut. You told me to come to our meeting while i wear nylons, suspenders, panties, bra, lacquer dress, heels and of course to put on my chastity belt. At the beginning of the video, check briefly if I have met all instructions well. To be coerced by you to do this and then you coerce me to sniff Aroma, exactly according to your instructions, so that I also become more weak and even horny. During this treatment you tease me additionally and I have to sniff at your nylon feet and may worship you. You coerce me, so to speak, your Sissy slut to become more and more addicted to you with the help of Aroma. If I can come for my mistress, then of course only ruined in the Chastity cage . Of course I just want to give you a rough guideline and I would be happy if you would bring in your own ideas! your little Sissy-Chastity-Popper-Nylon- Bitch

Filesize: 774 MB
Duration: 00:13:18

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Princess Michelle - Teased into Temptation

Lead us not into Temptation? BORING. Sin is the spice of life. Get your cock out and start sinning right now. You might forfeit your immortal soul, but who cares? You're not going to let a pesky thing like that get in the way of your lust, are you? I know you won't, because I'm an expert in the art of temptation, and you're an easy target. Come here and I'll show you.

Filesize: 569 MB
Duration: 00:12:51

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Tara Tainton - Tell Me You Love Me Too

I have a confession to make. I don't know if I can even say it on camera, in a video to YOU, my son. I'm not sure why I'm doing this. It's just.

No, I KNOW why. I love you. I love you so very much. I love you. more than I should. I just had to tell you, to confess to you, to be as honest as I could, as I've always taught you to be.

I can't hold it in any longer. I love you more than a mother loves her son. I love you like a woman loves the man she was meant for.

Filesize: 141 MB
Duration: 00:09:45

Download and Enjoy

Brookelynne Briar - The Making of a Corporate Slut

You are settling into your new job at a big tech company when you are called into your boss's office. As it turns out, your boss is an old friend from university. The conversation begins friendly enough, she tells you that she appreciates how professional you have been, as she has noticed that some men struggle with the idea of women in positions of authority. "But you have never minded women in positions of authority, now have you?" she says with a chuckle.

The comment suddenly puts you on edge.She watches you squirm for a second before admitting that she had been keeping tabs on you since university. So much so, that she has been able to monitor all of your personal e-mails, texts and internet activity for years. She has watch your many kinks develop and observed as you experimented with BDSM. Admittedly, you have a knack for domination, but she also notes that you need more practice."The best way to learn to be dominant," she coos, "is to be submissive."

She informs you that she will be taking you under her wing as her official office slut. She will teach you discipline and protocol, and eventually, once you have completed your training, she will entrust the training of of the all other hopeful office sluts to you. Your training begins immediately, and she has you undress and jerk to her detailed instructions. She leads you through a series of edges, clamps your nipples, smothers you with her ass, and gags you before finally finishing your lesson by counting you down to orgasm. Impressed, she rewards your with a collar which you will wear at all times, to remind you to whom you belong.

Filesize: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:30:04

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Tiffany - Avoid The Virus, Stay Inside And Goon To Porn

In addition to the visual effects, this clip also contains a memserizing echo and a deep binaural tone to further enhance the listening experience.

Things are really getting tough out there and all of that stress can really bring a person down. But I don't want you to have to worry about that. I'm going to save you from the virus and I'm going to tell you how. Every day, I want you jerking off to porn. Stroke. Just pure ecstasy. You see, we're still making videos for you and we can help save you from everything that's out there. All you have to do is jerk.

There's no need to go outside and take any risks. All you need to do to protect yourself is to stay inside and watch porn. You have my permission to jerk off and cum every single day for as long as this lasts. You see, being quarantined isn't so bad. You're locked inside with porn and Goddesses who just want to make you feel good.

So just keep stroking and staring at my hot body and the outside world will just disappear. Paying attention to my voice and these hot images will just take you away. And since you've no where to go, you might as well sniff or drink or smoke and get a little fucked up, get a little more out of reality and more into my world. More into a world full of pleasure.

I want you to watch clips and porn for every single day that this lasts. Nothing bad will happen to you if you stay inside and cum every day. In fact, this is your dream come true. So stroke, goon out loser. I know you'd rather have my image in your brain than any of that other bulls hit. So keep gooning your brains out. With each stroke you're going to drift further and further away from reality. Doesn't that feel so good?

Just stare at ass and tits and porn until it's all you can think about. Watch whatever that perverted little brain of yours wants to watch. Use this time to let porn finally consume you. It's what you've always wanted. You're going to be doing this every single day, every night for however long it lasts. In fact, you don't even want this to end, do you? No, you want to stay right here on this little mental vacation. I want you living in porn land. Lost in it. Keep stroking, don't stop. Don't think about reality, just think about gooning and cumming over and over again. Keep gooning away, I'll get you through this.

Filesize: 521 MB
Duration: 00:07:05

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Carlie - Titsanity (Mesmerize)

I know how to make you crazy, how to drive you absolutely mad.
There is just one little thing that makes all men go insane . you know what that is?

Don't play dumb, you know.
Come here..closer.
My big tits are enough to drive any man crazy.
My tits will do all the work for me and drive you fucking insane.
My big, round, soft, bouncy tits are going to drive you completely insane.
Just look at this cleavage..try and tell me you're not feeling a bit mad already.

You can't resist this. My tits will make you weaker with every bounce, crazier with every jiggle, I will not stop until my tits bring you total insanity.

Filesize: 730 MB
Duration: 00:09:53

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Too Good For You

Every few hours I get a message on some website or another that says "you're so beautiful/amazing/sexy/etc, I want to marry you, I want to be with you, blah blah blah."

I find this to be such a hilarious exercise in futility for you guys because you're so out of your league and you don't even know it. To put it simply: I am FAR too good for you. You would never have the slightest chance with a woman like me, except to watch my videos and worship from afar. Whatever hope of a relationship you think you have will only be with your hand because you could never be my equal. You could never even come close to stimulating me mentally, occupying more than a few minutes of my time before I grow weary of your attempts to impress me. I'm not impressed. Your place is to grovel like the others, knowing your total inferiority.

This is arrogant, authentic verbal discussion that is sensual and cruel.. all at the same time.

Filesize: 213 MB
Duration: 00:06:26

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Christina - Tools of Manipulation - Lost In My Legs

Sometimes it feels good to be lost. Lost in my legs. Lost in my body. Lost in my voice. LOST in your Goddess. Consumed completely. Worshipping with all you have and all you are. It's hard to tell if you're being manipulated by me or simply your own weakness. You can't help yourself. Your desire is uncontainable. You know that giving in is the only way. And cumming is your cure for only today. Everyday you need your fix. Repeating the process again and again. Your brain and your Goddess requires your submission. Time to get lost slave. Lost forever in Me.

Filesize: 358 MB
Duration: 00:15:04

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Misha Goldy - Train on my toes to suck a real dick

I'm going to have you start with my pinky toe and work your way up to my big toe. You're going to suck my toes, one by one, just like they're mini cocks. I'm going to teach you some techniques and tongue movements. That's a good boy, bob your head up and down on my toes. Pretend like you want to make it cum in your mouth. You're a little toe sucking fag, aren't you? Swallow my toe. Beg me to suck on my toes like you're going to be begging him to suck his cock. I'll even bring you a real cock to suck but first you have to prove on my toes that you can handle it.

Filesize: 548 MB
Duration: 00:08:19

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Madam Samantha - Using Bitch Wife Cucks YOU

Finally you're wedding night and you think you're going to get lucky, right? WRONG. I can't even go through with it. It's like a tragic coming sketch. I can't bring myself to do it even after making you wait all this time.

I married you for your money. Every time I look at you I feel repulsed. I foresee a life of being a cuck for you, worm.

Filesize: 858 MB
Duration: 00:05:58

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Back