Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions (FemDom POV)

Vanessa Santos - Chastity Orgasm

You've probably spent long enough in chastity wondering about new ways to cum. As slutty as you are chastity doesn't help with your needs and today I'll give you a free pass for an orgasm. One in chastity but a powerful orgasm nonetheless. We'll just need some intox to ease up the process and a toy for your prostate/ass. I'm sure you've fooled plenty with your toy but never like this. I'll make you start slowly and gradually and learn to get as close to orgasm and possibly cum without using any hands at all.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 231 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:10:18
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Stella von Savage - Chastity Tease - My Perfect Legs

Oh, it's so much fun to tease a chastity boy ;) This is just me, showing off my perfect legs to someone who will never get to touch them. I tease you for being locked up in your tiny little chastity cage. Thinking of my legs being wrapped around you gets you so hard... even though you know you'll that will never happen.

Filesize: 290 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:05:32

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy

Audrie Sinclair - Cock in your Mouth

So you want to cum, do you? Well looks like you'll have to cum with something in your mouth. In order to train you to love cock, you have learn to cum with something in your mouth. Duh!

Filesize: 207 MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:08:41

Download and Enjoy

Violet Doll - Fishnet Ass Worship

So you're an ass man? Well I've got the perfect plump bubble butt right here. This video will give you a good first lesson in properly worshiping The Almighty Booty. Make sure you keep a drool rag handy, pervert.

Filesize: 564 MB
Duration: 00:16:32

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Violet Doll - Fuck My Pumps

Hey foot bitch. Come here & kiss My pump. That's right, I'm allowing you to place your filthy little slave lips on My shiny pumps. So get over here and do it. Don't hesitate for a second, or I might take them away.
While you're down there, lick the soles. Tongue them real good, then suck the heel. Deep throat it like the filthy little shoe fucker you are.
Yes, you're a shoe fucker. And guess what I have planned for you next? I'm going to generously donate My shoes to your pathetic cause, so you can make them your girlfriend. You're going to fuck My pumps, and you will love it.

Filesize: 691 MB
Duration: 00:09:23

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Bella Park - Compulsive Masturbation Is Ruining Your Sex Life And You Can't Stop

Hey stroke addict, do you have any idea what you're getting yourself into? I know you can't stop jerking it. You're always so desperate to get off. But who could blame you? Especially when you have someone like me right in front of you.

You're always looking for an excuse to get away and be all by yourself so you can put on your favorite videos and stroke it all night long. Admit it. This has totally consumed you. Masturbation is always on your mind, it's taken over your life. And now it's gotten to the point that you have urges that you have no control over. You have no control over your jerkoff habits anymore. And you can't deny that it's ruining your sex life. The more you stroke, the more fucked up your sex life becomes. And now that you're watching me, your sex life is going to become so fucking destroyed.

And you can't help it at all. You see me and you're gonna wanna fucking stroke it. And this is just going to get worse and worse by the day. And for some fucked up reason, it excites you. It turns you on to hear that I'm going to ruin your sex life. You're not going to be able to stop stroking to me and every day your sex life is going to become more and more fucked up. But you don't care because sex doesn't sound enticing when you can just sit right in front of your screen, drooling away like an idiot, and jerking it. You'd rather do this.

And even if you did have the chance to fuck, you wouldn't be able to. This compulsive masturbating has lead you down this path where this is the only thing that makes you hard. You would be such an embarrassment with another woman, you wouldn't be able to get it up. But that doesn't matter to you anymore. Your sex life is so ruined that you can't fix it. You can't undo the damage that you've done. But you don't care, sex is the last thing you're thinking about. All you want to do is jerk that cock all night long, to me. You'd rather just sit there, stare at me, and drool and jerk that dick, goon for me all night long. It's just so much more exciting than sex. Especially when knowing that every time you jerk to me, it's destroying your sex life a little bit more each time.

And even if you wanted to stop all of this, you wouldn't be able to. You couldn't stop no matter how hard you try. You know how badly this is fucking up your sex life and you find it so exciting. You're fucked. This has become a need now. Jerking off isn't just something that you do when you want to have some fun, no, you need to jerkoff now. You need me to tell you how much of a stupid jerk junkie you are for me. You need me to remind you that I am ruining your sex life every single time you touch your cock to me. And do you know what all of this is going to do to you? It's going to make you jerk it harder to me.

You can't resist. I'm going to be the one ruin your sex life, I'm going to destroy it completely. I'm going to be the reason why you can't get it up during sex. And it's going to feel so good. Jerk it to me faster. I want you to jerk that fucking dick without a thought in your brain. You know what I'm doing to you and you want more of it. You crave it. It's so fucked up in every way and there's nothing you can do to stop it. And it's only going to get worse, but it's going to feel so good.

Filesize: 570 MB
Duration: 00:07:42

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

London Lix - Dominatrix Cop Humiliates Poppers Slut

I'm a leather-clad cop and I bust into your hotel room after reports of suspicious activity. Of course I find all kinds of prohibited items, but decide to have some fun of my own with one of them: poppers. I tell you you have 2 options: jail, or following my every command so that I can show you the rabbit hole you're falling down. I have you strip naked, sniff and stroke for me. After some edging, I pull out a dildo and have you fuck and suck it, telling you that the more you become a slutty cum-obsessed, sissified faggot, the wetter it makes me. You want to turn me on, don't you? Then let me humiliate, degrade & emasculate you as I dose you up.

Filesize: 390 MB
Duration: 00:15:11

Download and Enjoy

Crystal Knight - I'm Busy But Still Pay Me - Ignore

I'm writing out scripts for some hot new clip ideas, but why not take your money while I do it. I'll let you worship from multiple angles and swoon over my beautiful ass. You'll be begging for more when I'm done, but don't worry so much more of these are to come. Lucky you, more times to drain you right. Just the way I like it.

Filesize: 1.43 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160
Duration: 00:20:50

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Charlotte Stokely - Cum On My Creamy White Ass

Be a real man and cum on my ass while I shake it for you. I am your goddess and my ass it the target for thick ropes of cum after 10 minutes of stroking your cock.

Filesize: 434 MB
Duration: 00:11:12

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

London Lix - Cum Twice, Eat it Once JOI

Today's task is very simple. You're going to cum twice during our jerk off session, and eat it one of those times. The twist? I'm leaving it up to you which cum load you eat. The first...when you're hornier, less likely to back out? Or the second..probably harder to swallow mentally, but less of it, perhaps. If you're a real cumslut I'll permit you to enjoy both ;) A simple yet delicious jerk off instruction, complete with tight latex, ample cleavage, sexy thigh high boots, and just the right amount of dirty talking encouragement, gentle teasing humiliation and light post cum torment. Mmm.

Filesize: 336 MB
Duration: 00:09:26

Download and Enjoy

Violet Doll - Hump Your Pillow

I rarely let you to cum, if ever. This time I'm going to permit an orgasm. A hands free orgasm. No Stroking. You can hump your pillow, until you blow.
In fact, you can cum whenever you like during this video. As long as you don't touch, and you fuck your pillow for Me. Such a special treat for you horny little fuckers.
Follow My instructions until you hump your pillow to completion. You might have a hard time cumming since you're such a pathetic desensitized jerkaholic, so watch this video on repeat as many times as necessary. Make it to the end and I'll give you an extra special task.

Filesize: 409 MB
Duration: 00:13:11

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Violet Doll - JOI Challenge for Titty Addicts

I have something fun for you titty addicts to work on. A pretty straight forward JOI challenge.
If you send Me proof of completion, I'll reward you with something you can't get anywhere else. An exclusive video, available ONLY for those who follow My instructions carefully.

Filesize: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:14:37

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

London Lix - Cum in your Cage

Another lesson in chastity for you. When you're locked up you always beg me to be unlocked, to be allowed to stroke, to be allowed to cum. I'm going to grant you that final wish today, just to show you how badly you DON'T want it. This is worse than denial. You're panicking... how will you build up those heavy blue balls again now, still locked? How much was that NOT worth it? How frustrated are you that the release you craved provided you no real relief at all?

Filesize: 221 MB
Duration: 00:07:24

Download and Enjoy

Divine Goddess Jessica - Your Risky Obsession

You, like so many others, are hopelessly obsessed with me. Normally I consider this no big deal, but you're MARRIED. I'm sure your wife pays you no mind and you were just so bored and lonely before you found me. Now you probably lock yourself in your bathroom to worship me for hours at a time. I'm perfect from head to toe. You can't get enough. You want to be my little bitch, my puppet, my plaything. You want to spoil me, spend on me, make me happy, hear me call you good boy. I'm so above you in so many ways.

Filesize: 258 MB
Duration: 00:11:04

Download and Enjoy

Miss Melissa - Dangerou$ Jerk Off Challenge

In a tight dress, black nylons and dangerous heels, I look irresistible. I know how horny you get and I will use your fetish for My legs for My entertainment and gain today. So weak for nylons, you cannot look away. I will set a metronome that you must keep up to while jerking off. Then I tease you. If you drop that load before I let you, you will pay up! I use My ass and My legs to drain your wallet and balls. No way you can last till the end with the pace that I set! I win all the time!

Filesize: 523 MB
Duration: 00:14:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Astro Domina - Denied Summer

A brief relief from your chastity device. What will the day bring? Agony? Torture? Or a welcome release?

Wow, it's been months since I've actually allowed you to remove your chastity device and let you cum. For now, I'll let you free the bird and you can start stroking to my yoga pants. It doesn't mean I'll allow you to cum. I haven't decided yet if I'll let you. Go on. Have at it. Jerk to my ass, I know you're addicted to it. Say it. You can't stop thinking about it.

You want to cum for it. Every single time. There you go, put your face right in front of it, you ass lover. This is the only ass worth of your worship. Keep saying this out loud, like a mantra, that I own your cock and I am your princess. Your balls and your dick have been locked up for so long, it would suck if I denied you completely again. Let's edge for a while and see what happens. Maybe I'll even give you permission to cum today!

Filesize: 819 MB
Duration: 00:11:25

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Bratty Bunny - Dick Drip

I make your dick drip. Drip drip drip. That wet bit at the tip of your cock. All that precum. Show me how weak and submissive you are. Tell me, are you a bitch for Bunny? Stroke that dick for me, you can't resist. Leaky dick. Twitchy dick. Look at it, begging to be touched. You are just so pathetic. Constantly stroking your cock. Can't help it. I want you to whimper and whine for me. Show me how submissive you are. Drip drip drip. Horny freak, constantly pulling on yourself.

Filesize: 1.10 GB
Duration: 00:15:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Serenity Sky - Dirty Disney Shoes

Back from another beta funded vacation. I had so much fun, vacationing on a beta bitches dime. However I noticed that u didn't contribute to my vacation.. I have now choice but to punish you now, for not submitting and paying, now down to your knees loser, it is time for you to serve. I wore these Jordan's all day long at Disneyland. Walking around the dirty theme park, through spit, dirt, germs, shit, rotten food, & so much more. They got awfully dirty and I want YOU to lick them clean. OH what's that? you can't manage to get them clean? then send me a new pair or the funds to buy it for myself or whatever I want. Go on now, bitch, send or lick until it sparkles like new.

Filesize: 753 MB
Duration: 00:11:25

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Charlotte Stokely - Disobedience Ruins Everything

Disobedience will ruin everything.

Disobedience toward me is against everything you stand for.

You honestly need to jerk off to submission. You need it to cum.

And I know you saw my pictures and said to yourself... "wow, Charlotte is the one that's gonna finally gonna do it to me"!

Yes, wimp... I am... I'm gonna reach right through that screen and give you the biggest gift you've ever had.

You're my new toy and I'm toying with you before I bring you into total ecstasy...

total bank account supervision...

total food restriction...

total allowance...

Filesize: 685 MB
Duration: 00:15:10

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Divine Goddess Jessica - Vibing In Your Cage

You'll need a chastity cage, a pair of lacy pink panties, a vibrator with multiple settings and a bottle of pahppers.

Filesize: 359 MB
Duration: 00:13:57

Download and Enjoy

Lady Diana Rey - Dominant Hypnotherapy

Video: AVI
Filesize: 319 MB
Duration: 00:14:41
Audio: MPEG Audio, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

Astro Domina & Jasmine Mendez - Double Ass Annihilation

If you think my ass is irresistable when hovering in your face, just wait and see what happens when Jasmine joins me with her legendary butt.

Jasmine and Sydney are dressed to the hilt with their amazing Goddess asses right in your face. They know how desperate you are for their bangin behinds. Sit there and stare as they humiliate your loser ass.. do you really think you deserve to touch these Goddesses? No! But they demand you get your little cock out and start stroking but don't you DARE cum. Just worship strokes for their hot asses.

They brag about how much money their asses take from gooners like you, and laugh about how weak they make you. You'll do anything for them and you know it. Finally the say they'll let you have a cum countdown, but Jasmine decides you don't deserve to cum like a real man. She wants you to ruin your orgasm when they get to zero. Hahaha!! Such a pathetic ass bitch!

Filesize: 309 MB
Duration: 00:07:04

Download and Enjoy

Serenity Sky - Eat a load for me

Serenity is quite encouraging, she knows your secret - you love eating your own cum - so eat it for her. During the entire clip she teases you in her pretty pantyhose and encourages to shoot it right into mouth of yours.

Filesize: 298 MB
Duration: 00:08:54

Download and Enjoy

Vanessa Santos - Edge, paypig!

I love edging you. You get so desperate and pathetic when I make you play edging games. Let's play a game. I'll make you edge as much as I can getting you increasingly weaker and weaker. If you manage to get through without cumming, you win. If you cum before the time elapses, I win and you pay me. In the end you're nothing but a wallet to me and I enjoy teasing and denying orgasms to you. Fuck you!

Filesize: 368 MB
Duration: 00:10:52
Audio: AAC LC, 1 channel

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Paige Orion - Edging and Denial Lead to Mind Blowing Orgasms

Look at you, already jerking away. You just can't help yourself, can you? You love stroking for me. You love cumming for me. It feels so fucking good. It feels like ecstasy. You're such a fucking jerk slut. I know your cock is already throbbing in your hand.

What if I told you that I knew how to make your orgasm even better? I do. All you have to do is not cum this time. You can keep stroking and let the pleasure build and build but don't cum. Not yet. All you have to do is wait. You could cum now and have a normal average orgasm, or, you could wait, hold off a little longer, deny yourself that instant gratification and let that pleasure build until you can't take it any more. Refusing pleasure now and then when I finally let you cum later, imagine the pleasure you will feel. Pleasure like you've never felt before. A pleasure that jerkoffs like you don't get to experience every day.

You could cum now and have a weak orgasm, or you can cum later and have the strongest orgasm of your little loser life. What will it be? Thankfully it's not up to you, is it? No it's not. Your cock belongs to me pet which means you can't cum until I give permission and I want you to wait. But you can keep stroking, you don't have to stop. In fact, I insist you keep stroking. Stroke until your toes curl and you feel your balls fill up. Don't stop loser but you are not allowed to cum, you have to wait, you have to deny yourself. Because obeying me feels so much better than any selfish orgasm ever could.

If you wait, you're going to feel something you've only dreamed about. An explosion of pleasure, rope after rope of cum just spurting out. Think of this as discipline. Little losers like you can't run around cumming whenever they want. You're going to deny yourself today but you're not going to stop stroking. The moment you get to the edge, I want you to stop. You must resist the temptation because your cock isn't yours anymore. It's mine.

So you're going to wait until I say and your orgasm will be greater than anything you ever imagined. And while you may complain right now, you won't disobey, and in the end you are going to thank me for showing you what pleasure awaits for selfless little jerkbots.

Filesize: 680 MB
Duration: 00:09:12

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Bratty Bunny - Edging and No Hands

Well... First well start off with some masturbation instruction then well play around with some edging. I know you love playing this game. The one where I make you stroke it, edge it, and then stop?! Yeah, that one! So then after you are nice and hard from me teasing you, I'll make you sit on your hands. Oh no! Here come the painful blue balls!

Filesize: 337 MB
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:12:12

Download and Enjoy

Queen Bitch Larkin - Entranced and Punished for Breaking My Rules

AHAH! I've caught you masturbating AGAIN without my permission. You've really done it this time. I didn't want to have to resort to using my power, but you've forced my hand. Your mind is so weak, it won't be difficult to mesmerize you and bend your will completely. Just listen to my voice and look into my eyes. Don't fight it. You feel yourself slipping under my spell, bit by bit, until you follow my every command like a zombie. I'll peel away your psyche and reduce you to the you truly are. You'll find yourself performing degrading, filthy acts that make an ape look civilized, each more depraved and disgusting than the last. There are 15 tasks in all - and an EXTRA humiliating surprise ending.

Filesize: 293 MB
Resolution: 1274x720
Duration: 00:30:32

Download and Enjoy

Queen Bitch Larkin - Entranced and Punished for Breaking My Rules

AHAH! I've caught you masturbating AGAIN without my permission. You've really done it this time. I didn't want to have to resort to using my power, but you've forced my hand. Your mind is so weak, it won't be difficult to mesmerize you and bend your will completely. Just listen to my voice and look into my eyes. Don't fight it. You feel yourself slipping under my spell, bit by bit, until you follow my every command like a zombie. I'll peel away your psyche and reduce you to the you truly are. You'll find yourself performing degrading, filthy acts that make an ape look civilized, each more depraved and disgusting than the last. There are 15 tasks in all - and an EXTRA humiliating surprise ending.

Filesize: 293 MB
Resolution: 1274x720
Duration: 00:30:32

Download and Enjoy

Princess Ellie Idol - Idol Fan Club Winner Gets Farted On

You're a devoted fan who has won a competition to meet me, Ellie Idol, the famous actor, and singer! Turns out I'm an arrogant, spoiled little brat. I'm in my dressing room making demands of my assistants when you knock. I open the door, unaware of who you are. When you inform me, my demeanor changes, but only slightly. What would you say about joining my special fan club? My celebrity lifestyle requires ass kissing, literally and figuratively! I want you on your knees, worshiping, kissing, and smelling my lovely award-winning behind, farts and all! Smell my success, fanboy!!

Filesize: 684 MB
Duration: 00:13:58

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Violet Doll - Jerk Loop

It's not uncommon for Me to instruct you to repeat a clip, over and over. Demanding you edge until your dick hurts, until you beat it raw, until you can hardly touch it.
In this clip I do all of the work for you. It's the most perfect 1 hour JOI loop you'll ever experience. All you have to do is pull it out, sit back and jerk, for an entire 60 minutes.
Follow My instructions, and if you make it to the end I'll give you a couple of options.

Filesize: 2.64 GB
Duration: 01:01:03

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Violet Doll - Jerk Slave Task

I want you to jerk off for Me, and I'm even going to let you cum. The catch is, if you want to cum you have to do exactly what I say. Don't worry I won't make you eat it, but it will leave a mark in your life and on your psyche. This task is a nice little reminder that I OWN you. Now watch Me, follow My instructions and start jerking.

Filesize: 228 MB
Duration: 00:18:17

Download and Enjoy

Princess Fierce - Fierce's Faggot Slave JOI

You want to hear my lips speak the truth to you. You crave and crumble as I begin to remind you of what a faggot, cock sucking, fruity ass, butt boy you are. You can't resist but to begin to become hard. But, today is a special day. You will promise me as you jack off your erect cock to become my full time FAGGOT SLAVE. You will find dick daily, you will service the cock for me. You will get raw dogged and fuck until you can barely walk. As you boner grows bigger you know I'll make you stick a finger up your ass and fap away until I make you spit out your gay boy jizz and lick it up like my good little whore.

Filesize: 551 MB
Duration: 00:13:17

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Princess Vixen - Financial Bitch: $end & $troke

Humiliation, losing control to me, and sending me money are big turn ons for you.. so I encourage you to stroke fast, and hard, while emptying your bank to me. I take your biggest weaknesses and turn them against you, draining your wallet and eventually your cock. You will stroke, worship my body, fall in love with my voice, and send send send! Video #2, and youre addiction has just begun. How far in this rabbit hole will I push you? Is there ever an escape? You will pay as you cum each time, and each time you will become more mine. You need: Duct Tape, Sock, & Extra ca$h.

Filesize: 429 MB
Duration: 00:14:37

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Serenity Sky - Financial Fantasy

You are ready to surrender to your most dangerous fantasy. You're coming to me with an open wallet, ready to hand it all over, ready to get financially fucked by a hot online goddess. Send, and send, and send some more.

Filesize: 270 MB
Duration: 00:12:22

Download and Enjoy

Princess Beverly - Foot Boy Gets Locked Up

Guess who owns the key to Your chastity? I DO, loser. I own it, and i like to keep it right around my ankle like a little trophy. You like these feet so much don't you, loser? Just keep staring at my feet, keep staring at the key you can't have and the FEET you can't have. That's what got you into this predicament in the first place. Fitting your prison goes right around my ankle, isn't it?

Filesize: 496 MB
Duration: 00:07:11

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Natasha's Bedroom - Gay Sex Slave

You wake up, groggy and confused, lying on the floor in front of me. The last you remember, you were having a ** at the bar...and that's where your memory ends. I slipped a little something into your drink, and then you were mine. Drugg3d and **.

And now you're a little faggot sex slave. Your sole purpose from this day forward is to make money for me with all of your homo holes. You'll have no say in the men who fuck you, or how many cocks you take at a time, or how much cum drenches your face and body. You're my property.

What's that you're mumbling? You're not gay? Too bad. You are now.

It's time to strip. I want to evaluate my new asset. I tie you up and then cut off all your clothes, sizing up your slave value. Until you prove yourself, you'll be naked and bound. The only food you're allowed is cum. You'll be fucked and abused and degraded, on call at all hours, your virgin holes sold off.

Your training begins now.

Filesize: 515 MB
Duration: 00:16:40

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

PrincessCamryn - Girlfriend Cucks You

It's date night and I'm in bed before getting ready. Today I propse am idea to you. Since you can't make me cum, what if I brought another guy home to make me cum? That would only be fair, right? You get to cum, but you just don't do it for me. You want me to feel good, don't you? I want you to pick out the lingerie and dress I wear, something hot, of course. I want you to watch as I flirt with another, hot guy all night. And maybe you'll be lucky enough to watch him with me in OUR bed tonight! You can do that for me, right?

Filesize: 818 MB
Duration: 00:11:05

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Angelina - Cuck Boy

It's time to become that subservient cuck you were always meant to be. Sexualize the frustration and fetishize the denial. Become a slave to superiority. Let that anguish of watching another man fuck your dream girl fuel your submission. With each stroke of his, deeper and deeper, your worship grows harder and harder. There is nothing in the world you would rather be doing than edging in the corner of the room, ready to be your Goddess' clean up bitch.

Filesize: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:08:22

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Carlie - Gold Digger

You know what I am don't you? I'm a gold digger. I don't care about anything but your money. I'll do whatever it takes to drain your wallet dry. Don't be foolish and think that I care about you in any kind of way. You're not special, all I'm doing is using you for your money. All I have to do is say "give it to me" and you'll spend everything on me won't you? I make men like you weaker and weaker until you're drained dry. I'm not much of a giver, but I love to take. I'm going to take everything you got. I'm not done with you until I am swimming in ca$h. Spend on me.

Filesize: 330 MB
Duration: 00:08:47

Download and Enjoy

Violet Doll - Jerk to My Ass Only

Filesize: 305 MB
Duration: 00:20:01

Download and Enjoy

Back