Cutest Fisting - Anal, Vaginal, Double!

Lauren Phillips, Lorelei Lee - Anal Pleiadeans Aliens are here to gape over the world

Release Date: 2017
Description: Pleiadeans are among us and the want to infiltrate us by temping us with amazing anal skills. Lorelei Lee trains Lauren Philips butthole to be the most tempting butthole human kind has ever seen. Her round ass is opened up nice and wide with giant gapes. Lauren pushes herself beyond what she thought she could. Her Tushy is spanked until it's nice and red. She takes multiple toys in her ass to show how far she can gape before her asshole is fingered by the alien hands of Lorelei Lee. Lauren also sucks on the gape of the blond beautiful alien while a giant clear toy is popped in and out of Lorelei's ass.

Genre: stockings, latex, fetish, lingerie, anal fisting, strapon, anal fingering, Lesbian, toys, anal plug
Cast: Lauren Phillips , Lorelei Lee

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 2.11 GB
Duration: 00:58:56
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from K2S >>> Lauren_Phillips.mp4
###

Lily - Double fisting Lilys holes

Description: Our beautiful amateur model 'Lily' returns in a thrilling new update, double fisted in both her greedy holes till she squirts in several orgasms! See the gorgeous milf having her ass and pussy stretched by her boyfriend, till they gape and prolapse to obscene levels. He begins punch fucking each hole with extreme force, alternating fists and slamming them in and out of her ruined ass and pussy till she erupts in multiple piss squirting orgasms, then crams both fists inside her, filling each hole with his huge hands, as she screams uncontrollably in another explosive, body shattering climax!

Genre: Anal Fisting, Prolapse, Rosebud
Cast: Lily

FileSize: 907.4 MB
Duration: 00:07:12

Download from K2S >>> Lily__Double_fisting_Lilys_holes.mp4
###

Lily - Double fisting Lilys pussy

Release Date: 2018
Description: We have an incredible new update from our very beautiful amateur model 'Lily', enjoying more explosive piss squirting orgasms, as she's brutally double fisted by her lucky boyfriend! It's so arousing seeing such a stunning lady enjoying fisting orgasms at this extreme level! Enjoy watching as her boyfriend punch fucks her splattering hole till its loose and sopping wet, ready for him to slide the second fist in alongside, then continues blasting her wrecked cunt with full force, in multiple positions, till she erupts torrents of piss from her weakened bladder in several, body shattering orgasms!

Genre: Double Fisting, Gape, Female Orgasms

FileSize: 184 MB
Duration: 00:04:59

Download from K2S >>> Lily__Double_fisting_Lilys_pussy.mp4
###

Linda Sweet, Rebecca Black, Claudia Macc

Description: New Hot Lesbian Scene Linda Sweet, Rebecca Black, Claudia Macc!!!

Genre: Lesbian, Fisting, Gonzo, Rimming, Anal, Toys
Cast: Linda Sweet, Rebecca Black, Claudia Macc

FileSize: 341.7 MB
Duration: 00:22:26
Resolution: 960x544

Download from K2S >>> Linda_Sweet_Rebecca_Black_Claudia_Macc.mp4
###

Liz 103 dildoing and fisting

Release Date: 2016
Description: I start by milking my tits both through my dress and uncovered. Next, I put in my tail plug and put a vibrator on my clit. After my pussy gets really wet I get out my dog dildo and fuck my pussy with it in multiple positions. I take my tail plug out before I move onto using my horse dildo, big blue dildo (Crackers), and the dog dildo again. Towards the end of the video I fist my pussy until I cum.

Genre: Dildoing, solo, vag fisting
Cast: Liz_103

FileSize: 767.9 MB
Duration: 00:26:59
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from K2S >>> Liz_103_dildoing_and_fisting.mp4
###

Nesty, Lilit Sweet - Fist My Pussy

Description: Natural babes Lilit and Nesty have hot lesbian sex. Lilit slowly fingers Nesty's soaking wet pussy before putting her whole fist inside of her. Nesty moans in pleasure while Lilit fists her wet pussy.

Genre: Lesbian, Fisting
Cast: Nesty, Lilit Sweet

FileSize: 973.4 MB
Duration: 00:21:39

Download from K2S >>> Nesty_Lilit_Sweet__Fist_My_Pussy.mp4
###

Nicole Love, Victoria Pure - Extreme Fuzion

Description: Nicole Love and Victoria Pure experiment with fisting together. It's always a pleasure to watch those beauties stretch their pussies and beg for more!

Genre: Lesbian, Pussy Fisting
Cast: Nicole Love, Victoria Pure

FileSize: 1 GB
Duration: 00:23:09

Download from K2S >>> Nicole_Love_Victoria_Pure__Extreme_Fuzion.mp4
###

Stella Cox, Francesca Le

Description: Stella Cox is the #1 sales person at the telecom knife sales company. Francesca Le wants to position herself perfectly so she can figure out how the new girls is making all the sales. Francesca eves-drops on Stella's call and what Francesca hears doesn't surprise her. Stella tells her customers how she loves butts and putting things in butts. She sometimes puts a lollipop in her bum and then gives it to someone. Francesca is appalled by what she hears and put Stella over her desk and gives her a nice hard spanking with hair pulling. Stella's ass is punched with a big metal toy that makes her gape until she's open wide enough for Francesca to get her fist into. But the punishment isn't done after the anal fisting. Francesca spreads Stella's ass open with the speculum and looks deep into her pink bubblegum colored ass hole. Then Francesca fucks Stella in good in hard with an anal strap on and makes her clean up her act with an enema

Genre: Huge Anal Toys, Kinky Lesbian Sex, Fisting, StrapOn, Anal
Cast: Stella Cox, Francesca Le

FileSize: 1.91 GB
Duration: 00:53:10

Download from K2S >>> Stella_Cox_Francesca_Le.mp4
###

Vinna Reed, Victoria Pure - Blondes Have More Fun

Description: We all know that blonde girls are fun to be with. Vinna Reed and Victoria Pure are no exception. Except that they have a very special fetish - Vinna loves to put her fist in Victoria's flexible pussy!

Genre: Rimming, Pussy Licking, Fisting, Lesbian
Cast: Vinna Reed, Victoria Pure

FileSize: 925.2 MB
Duration: 00:19:48

Download from K2S >>> Vinna_Reed_Victoria_Pure__Blondes_Have_More_Fun.mp4
###

XandriaGoddess - Pussy fisting and gaping

Description: Hot goth kitty girl's stretching her tight pussy and fisting it nice and hard for you, gaping her vagina open wide after fisting and begging you to cum inside of it

Genre: Fingering, Fisting, Stocking, Pussy Gaping, Pussy Spreading
Cast: XandriaGoddess

FileSize: 576.7 MB
Duration: 00:09:54

Download from K2S >>> XandriaGoddess__Pussy_fisting_and_gaping.mp4
###

Zazie Skymm & Rebecca Black

Release Date: 25.02.2019
Description: Naughty lesbians Rebecca Black and Zazie Skymm decide to have some kinky fun with each other. They kiss and lick each other's assholes before Zazie begins fisting Rebecca's tight ass making her moan in pleasure. Then Rebecca gives an awesome gape what a fun time.

Genre: Pussy Licking, Fingering, Anal Fisting, Lesbian, Rimming, Ass Licking, Anal
Cast: Zazie Skymm, Rebecca Black

FileSize: 219.3 MB
Duration: 00:25:50
Resolution: 720x400

Download from K2S >>> Zazie_Skymm__Rebecca_Black.mp4
###

Agata & Mary

Description: Mary loosens Agatas pussy and asshole up by brutal ramming her entire fists in each tight hole!

Genre: Fisting, Lesbo

FileExtension: wmv
FileSize: 239 MB
Duration: 00:25:42
Resolution: 640x360

Download from K2S >>> Agata__Mary.wmv
###

Aleksandra & Suzana

Release Date: 2012

Genre: Vaginal Fisting, Lesbian Fisting, Extreme Penetration, Lesbian
Cast: Aleksandra & Suzana

FileSize: 513.6 MB
Duration: 00:19:48

Download from K2S >>> Aleksandra__Suzana.mp4
###

Alexis Crystal, Cayla Lyons - Give Me A Hand

Description: Hot lesbian blondes Alexis Crystal and Cayla Lyons offer a great performance for all us fisting fans out there. These babes gone wild tease and prod their hot wet pussies with a passion and intensity that will leave no one limp!

Genre: Fisting, Lesbian
Cast: Alexis Crystal, Cayla Lyons

FileSize: 923 MB
Duration: 00:21:55

Download from K2S >>> Alexis_Crystal_Cayla_Lyons__Give_Me_A_Hand.mp4
###

Candy Sweet & Daniella Rose

Release Date: July 25, 2014

Genre: Lesbian, Oral, Fisting
Cast: Candy Sweet, Daniella Rose

FileSize: 973.1 MB
Duration: 00:21:54

Download from K2S >>> Candy_Sweet__Daniella_Rose.mp4
###

Dana DeArmond Proxy Paige and Claire Robbins - Insatiable Anal Sluts

Description: Two horny girls with great asses go all out as they push limits and give us an incredibly sexy and intense show! Dana DeArmond skillfully fucks and stretches the lovely asses of Proxy Paige and Claire Robbins. Claire does her very first anal fisting and Proxy does her first double anal fisting! A must see for any anal enthusiast!

FileExtension: wmv
FileSize: 831.4 MB
Duration: 01:09:22

Download from K2S >>> Dana_DeArmond_Proxy_Paige_and_Claire_Robbins__Insatiable.wmv
###

Darcia Lee, Lara West - Lustfully Fisting Lara

Description: Gorgeous babes Lara West and Darcia Lee are passionately making out on the couch. Lara pulls out Darcia's massive tits and begins to suck on them making Darcia more and more aroused. Lara then goes on by eating the busty babe's sweet pussy. Darcia is moaning of pleasure but she also wants a taste of Lara's cooch. She gets down on her knees and reciprocates the favor. After a nice pussy licking session, it's time to get down to brass tacks. Darcia starts to enter her whole fist inside Lara's slit.

Genre: Lesbian, Fisting
Cast: Darcia Lee, Lara West

FileSize: 898.5 MB
Duration: 00:19:20

Download from K2S >>> Darcia_Lee_Lara_West__Lustfully_Fisting_Lara.mp4
###

Japanese Extreme Anal Stretching - Giant Buttplugs and M2F Double Anal Fisting - Uncensored Butthole - Yuji and Saki

Description: This is a higher quality and extended version of this awesome upload by strykercm13 - many thanks to him for finding this extreme couple. It features extreme anal sex between a petite Japanese girl and her partner and is among the most intense anal stuff you'll ever see - as illustrated below. It is censored as per Japanese custom, but fortunately the most important part, our heroine's butthole, is completely uncensored at all times. The scene starts out with double anal fisting and some buttplug play. Then they are outside and the dude is using her like a hand sock puppet, leading her around by his fist up her ass. Afterwards, they are back inside again an continue double anal fisting and giant butt plug play. My favorite thing about this video is the audible sound the plug makes when going in the first time - simply amazing that she can take that much!

Genre: asian, fisting, anal

FileSize: 532.8 MB
Duration: 00:35:22
Resolution: 1024x580

Download from K2S >>> Japanese_Extreme_Anal_Stretching__Giant_Buttplugs_and_M2F.mp4
###

Lily - Punch fisting Lilys ass

Description: This intense anal fisting movie stars our beautiful model 'Lily', punch fucked insanely hard in her prolapsing, wrecked ass by her boyfriend! It's one of the most extreme penetrations we've seen from this gorgeous lady, having her ass obliterated harder than ever! She begins stretching her rosebud with an XL demonic dildo from the 'Bad Dragon' toy range, till she's loose and ready for her boyfriends fist, then bends over on all fours as he unleashes the most savage fisting attack on her ass, causing her to prolapse, fart and leak from both holes as she screams and cries tears of ecstasy!

Genre: Anal Fisting, Rosebud, Prolapse, Gigantic Anal Toys

FileSize: 288.4 MB
Duration: 00:07:50

Download from K2S >>> Lily__Punch_fisting_Lilys_ass.mp4
###

Loren Minardi, Lexi Layo - Fist Me Please!

Description: Pretty brunettes Lexi Layo and Loren Minardi try their hands at the fisting experience! These two luscious lesbians kiss and make out before slowly tracing their tongues down to licking each other's pussies before they start serious things!

Cast: Loren Minardi, Lexi Layo

FileSize: 994.6 MB
Duration: 00:20:40

Download from K2S >>> Loren_Minardi_Lexi_Layo__Fist_Me_Please.mp4
###

Maximum Perversum - Lass Mich Kommen

Release Date: 2002

Genre: Piss, Gangbang, Fisting, Lesbo, Anal, DP
Director: Harry S. Morgan
Cast: Svetlana (Meridian), Henry van Damp (Steve Vincent), Richard Lengin Yves Baillat Steven Vincent (Henry)

FileExtension: avi
FileSize: 698.4 MB
Duration: 00:51:07
Resolution: 720x528

Download from K2S >>> Maximum_Perversum__Lass_Mich_Kommen.avi
###

Milcah Halili, Savannah Fox

Description: The beautiful Asian masseuse, Milcah Halili, just can't handle being around big beautiful Booty's like Savanna Fox's. As Milcah is massaging Savanna's ass, she steals some sniffs and licks. Savanna knows a perv when she sees one. Savanna takes control of Milcah and pops toys in and out of her asshole until it gapes. Savanna gets her entire fist into Milcah's tight ass giving her her first anal fisting ever. Then Savanna makes Milcah lick and suck on her gape while Savanna Squirts all over Milcah's beautiful face. Milcah is strap on fucked and left gaping for the next lesbien client.

Genre: Anal Stretching, Gape, StrapOn, Anal Fisting
Cast: Milcah Halili, Savannah Fox

FileSize: 631.2 MB
Duration: 00:57:35
Resolution: 960x540

Download from K2S >>> Milcah_Halili_Savannah_Fox.mp4
###

Samia Duarte, Misha Cross, Tina Hot, Mira Cuckold

Release Date: 2014
Description: Mira Cuckold is trespassing where she shouldn't be, but for cosplay freaks Tina Hot, Misha Cross, and Samia Duarte she's exactly where they want her! These three kinksters are dressed up like some sort of future security babes, and once they get a hold of Mira they really let her have it for her crimes - in the form of some nasty femdom that ends in a fist up her hot ass! Oiling that hot pussy and asshole up, there's no stopping this madness until that ass is beautifully gaped! Get into the cosplay game and see just how deliciously dirty this lesbo foursome can get!

Genre: femdom, lesbian, anal, fisting
Cast: Samia Duarte, Misha Cross, Tina Hot, Mira Cuckold

FileSize: 927.7 MB
Duration: 00:19:02

Download from K2S >>> Samia_Duarte_Misha_Cross_Tina_Hot_Mira_Cuckold.mp4
###

Stella Cox, Francesca Le

Description: Stella Cox is the #1 sales person at the telecom knife sales company. Francesca Le wants to position herself perfectly so she can figure out how the new girls is making all the sales. Francesca eves-drops on Stella's call and what Francesca hears doesn't surprise her. Stella tells her customers how she loves butts and putting things in butts. She sometimes puts a lollipop in her bum and then gives it to someone. Francesca is appalled by what she hears and put Stella over her desk and gives her a nice hard spanking with hair pulling. Stella's ass is punched with a big metal toy that makes her gape until she's open wide enough for Francesca to get her fist into. But the punishment isn't done after the anal fisting. Francesca spreads Stella's ass open with the speculum and looks deep into her pink bubblegum colored ass hole. Then Francesca fucks Stella in good in hard with an anal strap on and makes her clean up her act with an enema

Genre: Anal Fisting, Anal Stretching, Gape, StrapOn
Cast: Stella Cox, Francesca Le

FileSize: 582.8 MB
Duration: 00:53:10
Resolution: 960x540

Download from K2S >>> Stella_Cox_Francesca_Le.mp4
###

Vinna Reed, Victoria Pure - Golden Fist

Description: Hot blondes Victoria and Vinna gone wild on the orange couch. The beauties stretch their pussies in a sexy fisting session.

Cast: Vinna Reed, Victoria Pure

FileSize: 720.8 MB
Duration: 00:17:45

Download from K2S >>> Vinna_Reed_Victoria_Pure__Golden_Fist.mp4
###

Back