Bitch World Femdom - Fetish Fuckery

Title: Gcupbitch Dumbass for Ass

Description: OMG you're such an ass-addicted idiot, especially when it comes to MY curvaceous perfection, I can do anything I want with you just by showing you My ass! I don't even have to look at you, and I can turn you into a dribbling fool who will do whatever I want, give Me whatever I want. Isn't that right? YES!

My white short shorts are so tight on My hot lil ass, and I'm keeping it right in your face throughout this entire video! I tease and taunt you relentlessly, laugh at you for being such an ass worshiping fool and make you drain your accounts for Me before finally draining your loser balls! LOL! And you love every deliciously torturous second of it!

Mega Ass Tease in this ass worship / financial domination fetish video. Also includes humiliation, verbal loser abuse and even a lil JOI countdown at the end.

jessica g banks,gcupbitch,cum countdown,findom,ass worship,joi,humiliation,pov

Format: MP4
Duration: 00:08:22
Size: 125 MB
Resolution: 960x720

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: American Mean Girls - Mistress Dandy, Princess Mia and Goddess Platinum - Watch It Suffer For Its True Goddess

Description: For those of you who have been waiting patiently for another one of Our "Instant Classic" beatdown clips, this one will definitely fit the bill.... HAHAHAHA.... it had been a decent while since this slave had had its ass kicked and utterly destroyed by Myself or any of the other Mean Girls, so We took a bit of time out of Our day to deliver the strong and swift ass kicking every slave needs now and again....

The clip starts with the loser restrained to a storage Ottoman We have in the basement at the Manor, and Ms. Dandy and Princess Mia situated on either side of it with canes in hand ready to get the show underway. From the time I give the go ahead, until the time this thing is utterly destroyed, well, let's just say it's something you have to see to believe.

We haven't done a caning quite like this since Carmella beat the fuck out of the stinky, fat one when We were still shooting in California... (But this is even better than that, cuz what happens in Vegas, well, you know... lol)

Let Me explain how... first off, there is almost no "lead in" to this clip... no long dialog before the action gets started or no setting up the backstory of why this loser is getting beat. The clips is just a straight away ass-beating, by two perfect Mean Girls who haven't gotten to really destroy a slave in the few weeks leading up to this clip being filmed...

I mean, within the first two minutes of filming, the Girls had already crushed Their canes into this loser's body over 40 times, used four different canes (two each), and broken one of the bamboo canes somewhere across this thing's back or legs... AND THEY WERE ONLY JUST GETTING STARTED...

It only got worse from there... I lost count when they hit him for the hundredth time at what seemed like only another minute or two after the first broken cane went flying... OMG, They absolutely destroyed this thing... and They did so with nearly every single cane We have in the arsenal, including the huge birchwood cane that is wrapped in rubber and over 6" tall... talk about a violent and vicious cane, that thing is brutal by itself... it's nearly fateful when wielded by Ms. Dandy who is the tallest (and possibly strongest) Mean Girl by far...

In addition to crushing the thing with canes We had never used on anyone prior to this clip, I also gave the Girls access to the most ridiculously painful canes We have; two simple short black canes made from Walnut and Hickory that are 3/8 and 7/16 in diameter respectively... After the birch behemoth and the smaller vicious hardwoods, this thing was absolutely pulverized; its back and ass to the looking more like a tenderized piece of meat for the BBQ than a person, when the abuse was over.

And how long do you think this thing took the ass kicking? Two or three minutes like the little bitches that always write in begging to be Our film slave and then run away as soon as they get hit the first time or two? No, I already mentioned the thing had gotten hit over 40 times with four different canes and had one broke over its back in the first few minutes alone. Five minutes maybe? Nope, this bitch knows better and has been through some of the most vicious beatings on Our sites/stores... And at roughly five minutes in the girls had gone through some 8 variety of canes and smashed them into this pathetic little bitch nearly 100 times...

No loser, this clip wasn't some short brutal ass beating. It was a long, unrelenting, unyielding, unbelievable ass kicking by two Mean Girls that wanted nothing more than to kick the hell out of a worthless slave and leave Their marks all over its pathetic body. As I'm filming (mostly off-camera), you can hear Me interrogating the slave and reminding it who owns it. At one point I even ask it about its former owner, a previous Mean Girl well renowned for destroying Her slaves and beating them senseless from the outset...

And what do you think this pathetic bitch had to say when asked about its former Princess? Hmmmm... ??? Give up... ??? NOTHING... its stupid ass was so destroyed, broken, clueless, and writhing from the pain, that it professed to not even remember the name of the Princess that formerly owned it...

So now you understand what I mean when I say that this clip is an instant classic of Mean Girl ass beating and merciless caning of a loser none of Us give the slightest fuck about. Watch a loser scream and cry out (until We tell it not to make a noise and not to squirm at all.....HAHAHAHA) as its body gets tenderized and smashed to hell by two Gorgeous Girls that absolutely don't give a damn what happens to it...

Ms Dandy repeatedly takes turns using Her cane as a drumstick to whack the loser as fast and often as She can, while Princess Mia ruthlessly takes different implements to this thing's back and ass right over areas that Dandy has just destroyed.. all of which lead to a grossly damaged and ridiculously broken loser...

But oh well bitch boy, We don't treat slaves like a valuable commodity here as they are all replaceable little betas that are in abundance throughout the world. This is just one more example of how quickly something can go from healthy and functional, to abjectly ruined and wholly violated in less than a quarter hour at the Mean Girl Manor.

Goddess Platinum

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, CLASSIC CANING, CANING, BEATDOWNS, BDSM,mistress dandy,caning,1080p,corporal punishment,american mean girls,lang english,miami mean girls,double domination,americanmeangirls com,dehumanization,princess mia,goddess platinum,femdom

Duration: 00:09:48
Size: 1 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Goddess Lena - With The Cane Onthe Slaves Ass

Description: Tag: goddess lena,strapon,ballbusting,caning,humiliation,whipping,spitting,1080p,corporal punishment,lang german,paddling,face slapping,ball kicking,forced masturbation,slave training,femdom

Duration: 00:13:54
Size: 1016 MB

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Skylar Rene - Choking You Out

Description: Skylar is much stronger than Dante, this is a fact. So just imagine it, Skylar is going to choke u out, but she is cruelly teasing n taunting you with that fact for what seems like forever. You can't stop her, you can't break free. She keeps taking your breath until she takes it completely and you black out. You`re helpless against her.

rear naked choke,humiliation,choking,1080p,foot domination,skylar rene,sleeperhold,lang english,mixed fighting,muscular women,foot choke,female supremacy,powerful woman,skylarrene com,femdom

Format: .wmv
Duration: 00:05:50
Size: 314 MB

Download:

Title: Princess Aurora - I Want a Sissy Boyfriend

Description: I want a sissy boyfriend!! Put on this dress and be my little hose maid.

princess aurora,nylons,lingerie,maid,sissy training,lang english,maid uniform,christmas,garter belt,chores,onlyfans com,pov

Duration: 00:09:53
Size: 994 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: American Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum,Goddess Draya - Goddess Platinum Breaks Balls With Her Bare Feet

Description: I swear, all of you weird little slaves and submissive boys never cease to amaze Me with how pathetic and worthless you are. Goddess Platinum and I filmed this clip a few weeks after I moved into the Manor with one of the little in-house bitches that We keep in the corner of the downstairs living room. basically, We had both finished up Our day, and planned to head out for a drink or two, and this little helpless thing was just kneeling there in the corner as We talked about some of the things We haven't yet done to slaves since I moved in.. And one of those things was barefoot ball busting.

As obvious as it is to anyone who watches Our videos that We regularly ball bust Our play things and losers, We generally do so in heels, boots, or some spiked pumps that will utterly destroy a loser's balls. But as fun as that is, there's something completely different about the sound, the feel, and the thrill of laying into a loser's worthless little sack with just the top of Your foot that makes the whole experience something totally different. Instead of the colossal thud of a boot hitting it's balls, the sound is more a fierce slap of skin on skin followed by a loser howling in pain and almost singing in falsetto.. HAHAHAHAHAHA... It was so fucking hilarious to watch this pathetic thing cry out and squirm on the floor trying to get away from the next kick from from GP as I held it's leash or kept it in place with My foot on it's back...

And unlike with boots or heels, it's easy to justify another kick, or another, or another when We are in bare feet.. Because unlike the spiked pumps which always result in bloooooody boy balls, bare feet simply redden them up like an apple, but since they aren't bleeeedding, of course We'll take another whack at them.. And that's exactly how this clip goes.. I hold the loser and WHAM She kicks. I move it to another vulnerable position, and again SMASH, it's balls get destroyed.. Bwahahahaha.. How fucking pathetic.. I pull it this way or that, and then Platinum's foot smashes into it's helpless little almonds. over and over again as the little bitch cries out and flops on the floor like an anniimal dyyiing of seizure. but I mean c'mon, what else would you expect from Mean Girl's???

And that is the entire point, these little bitch boys beg to be in Our presence and obviously We don't care at all what happens to them.. So they are playthings for Our amusement and when We get bored of them they're dismissed (if we aren't dumping them somewhere in the desert).

And that's exactly what happened to this sad worthless little thing. We lightened up the mood, and got Our laughs at how stupid you losers are by just destroying this thing countless times before We headed out for the night.. it's needless man-cherries got drilled into it's throat over and again as it begged Us to stop.. Of course We didn't, but really, slaves don't get to decide when the pain is done, We do.. And usually it isn't anytime around when they'd like..

So get the clip and see what slave nuts look like after they've been bashed in endlessly by the Queen of Mean Girl Ball Busting. you'll get to see Me drag and push it around into each uncomfortable position for the "penalty kicks" She crushed into his sad sack.. and those kicks are all the more brutal because they completely resemble the unloading She would do on a soccer ball back when She spent Her years in school crushing a fully different kind of balls.. LOL..

By the end, this thing's sad and ruined "slave fruit" is nothing more than a mashed up mess of swollen red shame. part of the price of admission if you want to serve the Mean Girls and live (and diiieee) at Our feet.. Either way, the world definitely will thank Us as this is one more little bitch that won't be reproducing after the number We did on it's nuts..

Later losers,

$$$ Goddess Draya $$$

Category: CBT, BAREFOOT, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALL ABUSE, BALLBUSTING, FOOT FETISH.,goddess draya,ballbusting,cbt,barefoot,blood,1080p,american mean girls,lang english,miami mean girls,ball kicking,americanmeangirls com,extreme brutality,ball abuse,goddess platinum,femdom

Duration: 00:10:10

Download:

Title: The English Governess - Granger Governess Granger Harsh School Discipline 1

Description: You can see Me - Miss Kenworthy and the most Strict & Severe ladies on the net punishing naughty boys bottoms over at my membership sites

In this video Governess Granger has been given the task of disciplining a very naughty boy! sick and tired of his wayward behavior she decides to draw out this discipline.... A long hard punishment to teach him a lesson once and for all!!!

Category: CANING, FEMDOM, OTK SPANKING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, DOMINATION,the english governess,caning,720p,corporal punishment,lang english,teacher fetish,otk spanking,teacher student,miss granger,the-english-governess com,femdom

Duration: 00:07:06
Size: 110 MB

Download:

Title: Domination For Your Own Good - Katherine Worthington - Your Wife Takes You to The Woodshed For Not Social Distancing

Description: here's been a global pandemic going on so I've sent you, my dear husband to the grocery store to pick up toilet paper & supplies before the stores run out again. I get a phone call from a friend that instead of doing what I asked you to do, you were spotted at the one & only bar that was still open in the neighborhood before their temporary shutdown.

You thought you were going to fool me as to your whereabouts since you came home empty handed, but sadly mistaken. With belt in hand, I give you a good scolding at the door then remind you what I say goes no matter what and you've earned yourself a trip to the woodshed.

I allow you no modesty and without concern of your privates being fully displayed in front of the neighbors, strip your pants off right on the front porch. You know you screwed up, got caught and now going to have to pay the price. You know what's coming and that this is required as you knew what my expectation was. In order to keep me happy, you realize you'll have to atone & accept a spanking with multiple implements.

I take my you over my knee and start warming you up by spanking your bare bottom with my hand, smacking each cheek with a slow steady pace as I scold you in between.

I keep you across my lap then spank you with one of my slip on shoes, then stand you up and methodically whip your ass with a belt as I continue to scold you, followed by the stingy cutting board from our kitchen and the wooden shoe shine brush that I know you hate. Like turning up the heat on a stove, I want it to sting and hurt more and more as we go along; so I follow up with a wooden paddle.
I want the final implement with the acrylic naughty stick to leave the most lasting impression of all and for it to be the hardest until you cry. I know you hate this, but you take it anyway - which further humbles you and reminds you who is in charge.

Afterwards, I admire the marks of your complete surrender to me and leave you to finish your chores with a very sore bottom for the duration of our quarantine together.

Shot in a POV format so you not only feel you are part of the action, but SEE the bottom getting soundly spanked!

Category: SPANKING F/M, SPANKING POV, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, HAIR BRUSH SPANKING, OTK SPANKING, PADDLING,husband humiliation,spanking,1080p,corporal punishment,lang english,paddling,clips4sale com,role play,pov spanking,otk spanking,husband wife,domination for your own good,katherine worthington,hairbrush spanking,femdom

Duration: 00:11:53

Download:

Title: Goddess Evie - Mmmm, Fuck... I Love the Control I Have Over So Many Cocks!

Description: goddess evie,boots,chastity,joi,ass worship,cei,fishnets,lang english,onlyfans com,pov

Duration: 00:06:55
Size: 703 MB

Download:

Title: Natashas Bedroom - Gangbang Faggot - Forced Bi

Description: Is one cock enough for you, fagboy? Look at this cock. Jerk for it. You're turned on with the excitement of being a good gay jerker for me, but you want more than just that one cock. I know it. I can see that you're desperate MORE COCK. You're the kind of faggot who needs to take it ALL.

Now imagine this, faggot: You're lying on the ground, I'm standing above you, and suddenly a group of men walk into the room. They're naked, hard and hung. When I snap my fingers, they walk towards you, a circle of huge cocks hovering above your face. When I snap my fingers a second time, the blowbang begins.

One cock rubs against your lips, two others slide all over your face, and suddenly the biggest cock of them all drives itself deep into your faggot mouth. Before you know it, there are more cocks using your mouth, your holes, every inch of your body, than you can count. One load of cum shoots across your face, glazing it, as another simultaneously shoots down your throat. You're already stuffed with cock and drenched in cum, but you know that this is just the beginning. You won't be finished until you please them all, over and over again.

This is your faggot future. One cock just isn't enough for you. You will be a little blowbang, gangbang slut for COCK. My gay intense mindfuck will make sure of it.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Natashas Bedroom, POV, Natasha, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Make Me Bi, Enforced Bi, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Hypnosis, Mind Fuck, Bisexual Encouragement, Coerced Gay, Faggot, Faggot Training, Gangbangs, Gay, Gay Humiliation Fetish, Imposed Bi, Make Me Bi FantasyHumiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation,cock envy,jerkoff encouragement,tease and denial,mind fuck,female domination,lang english,sissy training,forced bi,job,sissification,teasing,joi,humiliation,masturbation encouragement,jerk off instruction,gay training,gay fantasies,fandom,make me bi,jerkoff commands,princess worship,coerced bi,sissy sluts,natashas bedroom,cock worship,masturbation games,masturbation instruction,pov

Duration: 00:37:35

Download:

Title: Nikki Cruel - Alpha Female Vs Alpha Male

Description: BATTLE FOR GENDER AND SEXUAL SUPREMACY , FULL CHALLENGE

Hi every one , now for the persons haven't see all challenge between Princess Nikki and her challenger .

Now you can see full challenge seeing this video .

You see : ARM-WRESTLING, LEG WRESTLING, TEST OF STRENGTH, NAKED COMBAT, SEX FIGHT.

Nice vision to all, enjoy . I hope you like it .

Category: MIXED WRESTLING, MIXED FIGHTING, SEX FIGHT, ARM WRESTLING, REAL FIGHTS, WRESTLING,the wrestling store,handjob,blowjob,nikki cruel,scissors,lang english,mixed wrestling,480p,nude wrestling,arm wrestling,test of strength,sex fight,femdom

Duration: 00:14:00
Size: 338 MB
Resolution: 854x480

Download:

Title: GirlsFetishBrazil - Cruel Challenges E4 - Youtuber Princess Deh - Extreme Humiliation

Description: CRUEL CHALLENGES EPISODE 4 | by Step-Mom and Step-Daughter

1st Challenge: DIRTY FEET - Deh dirty his feet in the courtyard of his house, until the soles of his feet turn black from dirt, in defiance the slave has to clean everything

2nd Challenge: LICK THE FLOOR, BROOM AND MOP - Deh and his step-mother defy their slave to lick the dirty floor, they force their face on the ground then rub on their tongue a broom and a mop

3rd Challenge: EAT RATION - The slave was challenged to eat ration in the bowl where the pets feed

4th Challenge: SPOILED GARBAGE FOOD - The slave was challenged to eat food spoils from within the bin

5th Challenge: FOOT DUST (PEDEGG) - Deh's step-mother sand her feet to fill the Ped Egg of dust, they challenge the slave to eat all the dust of the feet

6th Challenge: TOILET SLAVE - Deh and his step-mother force the slave to lick the bathroom floor, eat toilet paper used and the most cruel was: lick the Toilet Rim

7th Challenge: CLEANING PRODUCT - Deh and his step-mother challenge the slave to drink disinfectant

8th Challenge: USED CONDOM - Deh takes a really used condom, and puts it in the mouth of the slave (Deh and his step-mother get very disgusted, the smell was very strong)

The challenges of Episode 4 were much more cruel, watch the full video, they laughed and humiliated the losing slave all the time

girls fetish brazil,humiliation,cum eating,lang portuguese,floor licking,dirty feet,foot humiliation,toilet slavery,step daughter,condom eating,femdom

Duration: 00:22:12
Size: 943 MB

Download:

Title: Idelsy Love - Training You To Be Gay

Description: You've been yearning to unleash your inner fag and I'm going to help you with that. It's time for another of my delicious trances. Once I have you relaxed and vulnerable, I condition you to be gay for me. You will be craving cock so bad and you are going to act on it tonight. You won't ever want pussy again ... You will be nothing more than a cock hungry fag all for your goddess.

make me bi,humiliation,lang english,femdom pov,goddess worship,slut training,goddess idelsy,idelsy love,gay humiliation,pov

Duration: 00:12:55
Size: 568 MB

Download:

Title: BURIED UNDER 3 CRUEL BUTTS IN MY HARD SOFA

Description: Scarlet invites her friends Sara and Doroty to fuck poor Daniel's day, at 3 she will sit on his face and practice a heavy smother on the hard sofa, Daniel suffers a lot but there is no escape from these 3 cruel women, they humiliate and control his air making him really afraid and being in a critical situation under these 3 demonic girls.

ass smothering,lang unknown,face sitting,smother,smothering,facesitting,femdom

Duration: 00:21:36

Download:

Title: Kat Turner - Kats Sex Clinic

Description: Tag: lucid lavender,handjob,orgasm control,1080p,lang english,ruined orgasm,mind fuck,tease and denial,teaseandthankyou com,tease and thank you,vibrator play,role play,bondage male,mandy marx,kat turner,femdom

Duration: 00:07:08
Size: 353 MB

Download:

Title: Lucid Lavender - Mirrored Helpless

Description: Tag: lucid lavender,handjob,orgasm control,1080p,lang english,ruined orgasm,mind fuck,tease and denial,teaseandthankyou com,tease and thank you,vibrator play,role play,bondage male,mandy marx,kat turner,femdom

Duration: 00:09:03
Size: 416 MB

Download:

Title: Lucid Lavender - Queen Lucys Dungeon

Duration: 00:14:36
Size: 640 MB

Download:

Title: Miss Jessica - Assassin 1 Facesitting

Description: Tag:pantyhose stockings,facesitting,1080p,lang english,assassin,scissorhold,executrix,ass smothering,clips4sale com,miss jessica,interrogation,role play,femdom

Duration: 00:10:07
Size: 125 MB

Download:

Title: Anika Fall - Roomates Tease and Reward 2

Description: As my roomate, you get the privilege of being in my presence, but that doesn't come without proper training, punishments, and of course some rewards for being a good boy and wearing your chastity all the time, so today, I've decided to give you a nice little reward, but it may not be the type of reward you're thinking of, because it's much deeper lol. Let's not forget that you're also my entertainment. And the series continues...

chastity,joi,lingerie,ass worship,cei,high heels,lang english,thong,sensual domination,roommates,garter and stockings,anika fall,pov,chakuero

Duration: 00:19:28

Download:

Title: Mandy Marx - My Wedding Night

Duration: 00:11:38
Size: 517 MB

Download:

Title: Goddess Zephy - you are NOTHING but a fuck toy

Description: top 50 clip! My slave is bound and helpless to my every whim and sexual desire--he is used and completely fucked (over) in every way I chose, except his way (since he's in chastity lol!!!). This is my top seller, and an incredible clip of TOTAL female sexual supremacy!

goddess zephy,handjob,facesitting,riding,humiliation,chastity,pussy worship,1080p,pussy licking,verbal humiliation,face sitting,lang english,fucking,clips4sale com,sex slave,sexual rejection,3rd party watermark,zephy,femdom

Duration: 00:18:54
Size: 714 MB

Download:

Title: Upskirt Jerk - Rose R - Worship Me

Description: Rose R has got you in her living room and wants you to worship her in any way possible. She teases you by flashing her trimmed PUSSY and letting you drool over her feet and heels. This sexy seductive piece of ass has got you nearly bursting out of your pants and you will succumb to her every need. You will only CUM when she tells you to and at no other time.

partial nudity,tease,orgasm control,1080p,lang english,dirty talk,upskirt,jerk off instruction,goddess worship,no sex,british accent,upskirtjerk com,smooth shaved pussy,rose r,pov

Duration: 00:10:29
Size: 458 MB

Download:

Title: AMAZON Goddess Harley - The Sole Truth Of A Foot Loser

Description: Stroke to my feet (for 20 Minutes, LOL) while I explain the truth about your pathetic life. Oh and I added an extra section at the end of this video so you can see me walk out on you as I dip my feet in and out of my shoes.

3rd party watermark,humiliation,joi,foot worship,1080p,verbal humiliation,lang english,clips4sale com,jerk off instruction,jerk off encouragement,goddess harley,amazon goddess harley,pov

Duration: 00:21:35

Download:

Title: Mistress Zena and The Hunteress - Payback (Part 2) Whipping and Tawsing

Description: Now that the Hunteress and I have warmed him up it's time to subject him to the single tail whip and the tawse. He is getting the message now, don't fuck with a Mistress.

whipping,1080p,corporal punishment,the hunteress,double domination,scratching,mistress zena,tawse,femdom,mistresszena co uk,lang english,single tail whip,latex,boots,bodystocking

Duration: 00:08:13
Size: 609 MB

Download:

Title: Goddess Lena - That Fat Stupid Slave Pig

Description: Tag: goddess lena,strapon,ballbusting,caning,humiliation,whipping,spitting,1080p,corporal punishment,lang german,paddling,face slapping,ball kicking,forced masturbation,slave training,femdom

Duration: 00:06:01
Size: 678 MB

Download:

Title: Stepping On Your Cock

Description: Sydney is really upset at one of her slaves today. She caught him jerking off to her shoes without permission! So now she's going to have to teach him a lesson. She has him already gagged, blindfolded and tied up to a chair. Next she uses her rope to tie up his cock so she has it on a leash.

She believes the disciplinary action required should fit the crime. So, since he's so obsessed with her high heels, she's decides she's going to flatten his cock under them! She puts on her heels and lays his cock flat on the chair. It's not going anywhere with that leash on it. She starts lightly and he's already moaning.. she tells him how much she loves stepping all over his useless cock.

She starts going a little harder and a little harder.. it almost seems as if he's enjoying it, almost! She squeezes and smashes his member, so that he will never forget what he did wrong. Hopefully for him, he will learn his lesson and not jerk off without her permission!

astro domina,lang english,humiliation,trampling,cbt,ballbusting,femdom

Duration: 00:10:16
Size: 923 MB

Download:

Title: The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Sexual Harassment Training

Description: So you want to be hired here at my company? Well you need to go through the "sexual harassment training" program. And as a potential male employee that involves ME sexually harassing YOU! So strip naked, get on your knees, and if you make it through my sexual verbal abuse, you might get hired.
Oh, and did I mention you will have to literally BEG for the job?? That's right, BEG for it, bitch. I want to see you naked, on your knees, and BEGGING for it.
Nope, you still don't have the job yet. I want to see you start stroking that tiny excuse for a cock of yours. (mostly just so I can have a good laugh.)
But you see, as you are stroking that puny little cock of yours - KEEP STROKING!! - I will explain WHY you will have to do this EVERY day when you first report in to work...
(And I have a very SPECIAL final test for you at the end of this clip to see just how bad you really want to work for me...)
-Goddess Platinum

goddess platinum,humiliation,1080p,foot domination,american mean girls,verbal humiliation,high heels,lang english,clips4sale com,slave training,jerk off instruction,loser,dangling,office domination,jerk off encouragement,loser abuse,pov

Duration: 00:56:57

Download:

Title: Czech Soles - Anastaszia - Wrestling foot domination and humiliation

Description: Anastazia and Jack both visit the same gym and fight club and they have both been going each other's hair for weeks now. Jack has been bragging how he would crush Anastazia in wrestling fight and he was doing this macho attitude thing so much that Anastazia decided to challenge him.
Jack is so great in his own head but in reality, he's gonna soon learn he's really a loser. A poor one at best. Right from the beginning Anastazia dominates the fight and Jack is so helpless against her. He always ends up in a hold and close to Anastazia's sweaty gym feet and he has to beg so she would let him go. It's so embarrassing for him, humiliating that a girl continuously beats him and totally dominates him.
Moreover he has to smell her feet, he has them in his face and takes the laughter from Anastazia. She even forces him to kiss her feet in humility and beg for it and also beg for mercy. He's such a loser and Anastazia finally has her revenge for all the trash talk from Jack.
At the end she enjoys many victory poses as Jack is on the floor, totally beaten and humiliated, with Anastazia's foot on his face, kissing it, smelling it and acknowledging she is better and she's the winner here.

anastaszia,wrestling,trampling,barefoot,1080p,foot domination,beatdown,lang english,mixed wrestling,foot licking,clips4sale com,foot smother,foot humiliation,girl power,sweaty feet,czech soles,femdom

Duration: 00:16:21
Size: 607 MB

Download:

Title: Princess Ellie Idol - Finger Sucking Inhalants Driven Love Addiction JOI

Description: You're mesmerized by my body and voice as I sit before you in black lingerie slowly licking and sucking my finger. Don't you know I'll make you fall in love with me? You won't be anything but addicted to me as I instruct you to stroke your cock with every slow, sensual lick...

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:

Ellie is in black dress, stockings and lingerie. She gives jerk off instruction involving poppers while slowly stripping down.

Contains finger sucking, goddess worship, poppers instructions and lots of dirty talk.

Ends with 10-1 cum countdown.

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:

dirty talk, poppers, goddess worship, sensual domiantion, jerk off instruction, cum countdown,princess ellie idol,fingers in mouth,mesmerize,sensual domination,finger licking,poppers,goddess worship,clips4sale com,cum countdown,finger sucking,jerk off instruction,black lingerie,long hair,1080p,dirty talk,brunette,hd,lingerie,fetish,ellie idol,no sex,

Format:MP4
Duration: 00:15:35
Size: 2 GB

Download:

Title: Domination For Your Own Good - Stepmom diapers and jerks you off on a family road trip, Dad unaware

Description: Today you're going on a family road trip. Your open minded Stepmommy is riding in the back seat with you. She's loving and has unique, erotic ways of dealing with you and your bedwetting habits. Daddy doesn't understand you like she does or your special bond together, especially the fact at your age you are still sometimes needing diapers.

After a few hours on the road, you've already had to make several "pee pee stops", so you are trying your best to keep yourself occupied and hold it, but uh oh - it's no use. you've wet yourself.

Stepmommy knows exactly what to do and has come prepared . Without Dad knowing and in broad daylight with cars passing by as you continue to drive along, your heart races as your Stepmommy pops a pacifier in your mouth to keep you quiet as she discreetly takes down your shorts and underpants, then slides a diaper underneath your bottom. You can't help but instantly get a stiffy which she notices. She quietly informs you your diapers aren't going to fit over that erection, so she uses it as an opportunity to teach you a lesson about "self control". She secretly jerks your dicklet until she gets all your creamies out, then fastens you up into double diapers, and puts you into rubber pants, playfully reminding you since you've messed your shorts, you're going to have to ride the rest of the road trip that way. Only Stepmommy "gets" you and knows how to make you feel good like this. Isn't it fun to share secrets with Stepmommy?

ENJOY! xo

katherine worthington,governess worthington,plastic pants,humiliation,pov,diaper,milf,handjob,fetish

Duration: 00:08:01
Size: 578 MB

Download:

Title: LatinSandra - The Vacation

Description: Well honey thank you for bringing me on this awesome vacation and thank you for buying me this sexy monokini that has turned so many heads since we walked into the pool area. I should consider myself so lucky because you spoil me so much but there is still one thing that you are lacking honey do you know what that is? A penis big enough to satisfy my pussy. This vacation is going to be all about me getting satisfied which translates to you not fucking me AT ALL this weekend. But oh don't worry I am going to be nice enough to let you be in the room and watch as my pussy gets used by the men with big dicks that I chose to fuck. You can't satisfy me honey so that's no longer my problem my only problem now is who to fuck and how many times to allow them to pleasure me this weekend. If it's someone that fucks me really good then I might want some alone time with him and that means that you can take that little dick with you to the bar and wait there until I call the bar and tell them that it's OK for you to come back to the room. That bartender that refilled my mimosa is going to be in our room in 15 minutes to pound my brains out so why don't we head there now honey that way you can start by cleaning my pussy and ass for him that way I am ready for his big dick as soon as he enters the room.

latin sandra,no sex,latina,cuckold humiliation,best latin ass on the web,femdom pov,sandra latina,cuckoldress,small penis humiliation,financial domination,tease and denial,cocktease,cuckold,tease,femdom,solo,720p,fetish

Duration: 00:10:19
Size: 374 MB

Download:

Title: Cum Stained Diaper Boyfriend

Description: Just because your Girlfriend loves 2 wear diapers doesn't mean she isn't still in control of u and your orgasms! Lyra is your Dominant Diaper Girlfriend who keeps your cock locked in chastity n thick diapers as she knows what naughty boys need. U have been such a sweet boyfriend this past week though that Lyra is actually going 2 unlock your cock & milk out every last drop of cummies. Of course u`ll be spending the rest of the night in your filthy mess of a diaper as this is your punishment 4 being allowed 2 cum this week.

hitachi magic wand,mydiapergf com,plastic pants,forced orgasm,abdl,chastity,humiliation,diaper,fetish,lyra law

Duration: 00:09:08
Size: 503 MB

Download:

Title: Sinn Sage - Evil Vampire Mistress Sinn Sage

Description: As night falls on the haunted graveyard, Father James is doing his final rounds before laying to rest. Sinn Sage, an undead vampire, is lurking searching for fresh virgin meat. Starving for blood and flesh, Sinn throws herself at the terrified monk. He prayed to the lord above only to have his prayers laughed at. Aroused by his helplessness, she proceeded to shout blasphemy and makes the monk to denounce his faith. The poor father had to watch in agony as the vampire whore screamed in pleasure shoving his cross in her wet pussy and fucking pages of the holy book.

religious, boots, domination, toys, brunette, solo, masturbation, fetish

Format:.wmv
Duration: 00:21:18
Size: 518 MB
Resolution: 1080x596

Download:

Title: Private-Patient - Hand and Machine - Complete - Medical Femdom

Description: You have booked yourself into the Diaper Sex Clinic because you are impotent and cannot get an erection.
A very sexy Nurse Annita is assigned to you and proceeds to give you a thorough examination. Especially your limp cock which gets poked and prodded in the most intimate ways.
Nurse Annita puts on her latex gloves and starts to massage your poor excuse for a dick while caressing her breasts while you watch.
You start to get hard for the first time in years and finally you have a full blown hard on!
Annita insists she give you the 100% treatment and continues wanking you until you have your best orgasm ever, squirting a huge load of hot cum.

annita von dix,hitachi magic wand,medical fetish,forced orgasm,milking,rubber,diaper,latex,bondage,fetish,25 fps,h 264,mp4,full hd,1080p,hd,privatepatient com,

Duration: 00:48:55

Download:

Title: Domination For Your Own Good - Miss Katherine diapers the college paper boy

Description: Miss Katherine has noticed her new little college paper boy. He has had eyes for Miss Katherine since the day he first saw her. His cute young adult, yet boyish ways has certainly got everyone's attention in the campus neighborhood.

As the weeks progressed, he seemed to be increasingly more fascinated with Miss Katherine and the diapers she would carry into the house for her son. He had some very grown up ideas and curious about many different things.

Until one day, Miss Katherine had the opportunity to take his curiosities to a whole new level. The college paper boy crashes his bike and wet his pants in front of Miss Katherine's house.

Miss Katherine kindly brings him inside to help get him cleaned up so he can finish his paper route. She throws his clothes in the wash, sweetly and sensually gives him a bath & gets his stickies out so the diapers & plastic pants she has in her diaper bag will fit properly. His clothes still aren't completely finished washing, so she has a onesie on hand and gently puts it on him to finish his route. He loves the extra attention it brings him. Afterwards, he comes back to Miss Katherine for a diaper check and leaves one very happy and satisfied diaper boy!

A very sweet/sensual, must see, mini movie - shot in a POV/third party POV format so you feel like you are really there. See how it all unfolds!

katherine worthington,onesie,governess worthington,plastic pants,abdl,diaper,milf,handjob,fetish

Duration: 00:10:46
Size: 768 MB

Download:

Title: Masked Eva - Cumshot Compilation 16

Description: This is my sixteenth cumshot compilation. In this clip are included eight different cumshots each one followed as always by slow motion replay in order to catch all the action!!!

Category: CUMSHOTS
Related Categories: HANDJOBS , MILF , FINGER NAIL FETISH , BIG LOADS , SLOW MOTION
Keywords: mature , cougar , orgasm control , cock tease , cockrings , forced orgasms , fetish clothing , forced ejaculations , forced male orgasm,masked eva,cock ring,clips4sale com,painted fingernails,huge cumshot,foreign accent,wig,handjob to completion,cumshot compilation,1080p,big natural tits,milking,handjob,fetish,big tits

Duration: 00:21:24
Size: 2 GB

Download:

Title: Daphnes Fantasies - Sidra Works Out

Description: Sidra takes some private time to stretch and exercise. but the Evil Sex Cult™ has hacked in and has programmed subliminals and a mind control device into her phone! Fortunately, she's soon very happy to be their obedient sexual servant.
Solo Masturbation action with mind control fetish elements thrown in.

sidra sage,daphnes fantasies,mind control theatre,2020,mindfuck,solo female,bald head,mind control,hypnosis,yoga,small tits,webcam,natural tits,fetish

Duration: 00:29:37
Size: 344 MB

Download:

Title: Sexual Celestial - Multi Orgasm Training JOI

Description: If you just pump out one load along with one orgasm, you are a bottom tier initiate. In this video I'll be giving you a very basic and easy to follow along jerk off encouragement. You are going to learn to really feel full sensation of sexual energy in all of your body. We'll begin with your pelvic floor, it's close to your cock. Get close to the point of shooting your load, then squeeze your pelvic floor and do so tightly, I do not want to see a single load to ejaculate.

Clip features Edging Fetish, JOI Games, Addiction Training, Cum Denial, Cum Training, FemDom JOI, Goddess JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkaholic, Male Training, Multiple Orgasms,sexual celestial,goddess joi,cum training,iwantclips com,dry orgasm,joi femdom,joi encouragement,cum denial,jerk off instruction,black lingerie,multiple cumshots,multiple orgasms,jerk off encouragement,purple hair,1080p,chubby,denial,fetish,homemade,amateur,

Duration: 00:10:47
Size: 359 MB

Download:

Title: Natalie Wonder - Mom Shows You How She Makes All That Money At The Strip Club

Description: Tomorrow is "bring your step-son/step-daughter to work day", but unfortunately I can't bring you to work sweetie. I know you're upset sweetie and you really want to see where step-mommy works but you're not allowed into places like this. You're not old enough yet. Step-Mommy's a stripper and I can't bring you to the club. I'm sorry baby. You're right, step-mommy does make lots of money. There's a few...um...jiggly ass-ets that help step-mommy make the big bucks. Like my butt. Guys love throwing money at your step-mommy's ass. Especially when I dance, shake it and smack it hard. But listen sweetie, don't tell this to your teachers. I'd probably be banned from all future PTA meetings. What baby? You want to see how I dance and shake my ass at the strip club? Noooooo I can't dance like that in front of you. Oh honey, stop begging. Well, I walk around the house half naked anyways sometimes. What's the harm in step-mommy showing you a little sexy booty dance. This is what step-mommy does at the club baby...

se7enseas,pov only,natalie wonder,mommy talk,bra on,clips4sale com,brown hair,brown eyes,all natural,mother son,dancing,incest roleplay,indoor,roleplay,mother,eye contact,dirty talk,taboo,striptease,cleavage,closeup,son,incest,tattoo,tease,pov,brunette,bra,solo,720p,natural tits,milf,hd,softcore,paysite,mature,fetish,homemade,amateur,ass worship,

Duration: 00:09:19
Size: 356 MB

Download:

Title: Bunny - Cock Slut Phone Call - Forced Bi

Description: I come into your office. You're on a call with your lady. I have something big to show you. You stay on the line with her. She can hear you start to moan while you see the huge bulge in my pants. You turn into a whimpering slut for me. It's time to take Bunny's huge cock. There's no turning back for you. She hears everything. You're slurping, you're moaning. You are a complete cockslut for me. I slowly turn you into such a cock slut, mind fucking you into being the sluttiest cock sucker for me. Programming your brain to be only my cock slut for life.

gay fantasies,jerkoff commands,gay training,fandom,masturbation games,princess worship,mindfuck,bratty bunny,tease and denial,cock worship,jerk off instruction,forced bi,masturbation instruction,jerk off encouragement,bunny,humiliation,tease,femdom,fetish,sissy sluts,sissy training,sissification,pov,

Duration: 00:22:13
Size: 983 MB

Download:

Back