B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Taktstock Der Leidenschaft

Studio: Dbm

Mit dem Taktstock der Leidenschaft geht es hier hart zur Sache. Wer nicht spurt, bekommt den Taktstock zu spüren.
Gnade dürfen Sie hier keine erwarten.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:50
Video: 512x384, XviD, 923kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 697.8 MB

Download Taktstock Der Leidenschaft

Marty - Training Of Amaya

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Amaya is sleepy and about to get into some real trouble from her husband, Marty! Amaya falls asleep watching soaps and forgets to collect John and Alice from school. The Headmistress phones Marty telling him to come and get them. Marty phones Amaya, but there is no answer, so he phones his Mother-in-law and she agrees to collect them. Marty arrives home very angry and Amaya is asleep on the couch.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:35
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 554.8 MB

Download Marty - Training Of Amaya

Confessions of a Homewrecker - Emma Haize

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

"I just love the feeling of someone having complete control over me." That's what Emma Haize said that really caught our attention. We brought her in for a very special shoot. Matt Williams is going to provide her with an intense bondage experience, something she is extremely into, and he is going to do it all in one take. There is no cutting the action this time, no breaks to catch her breath or plan his next move. It will be the entirely organic procession of one thing into the next. They take a bit of time to get to know each other, to build a connection, and then the action starts.

Pumped suction cups are not like nipple clamps. They don't just pinch down and make the nipples hurt. They cause a flood of in the area that makes the entire area more sensitive. Emma already has a nipples that react to the lightest touch. Some time in the cups makes the clamps that go on later excruciating.

Later Matt's got her set up in a rough hog tie. She confessed to some pretty fucked up of.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Confessions of a Homewrecker - Emma Haize

Caning And For Pain Slut Maddie

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Maddie Some girls are curious about S/M, but have no idea they're pain sluts until they try it out! Maddie is such a girl. Curiosity drives her to seek out an S/M Master, and surprises are in stock for all Spanking makes her laugh! Paddling

Duration: 1:05:13
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 605.9 MB

Download Caning And For Pain Slut Maddie

Lil Niki Nymph

Lil Niki Nymph enjoys being challenged. When she talks about limits it is not about what she will not do, it is about what she wants to have done to her. Il Re just wants to play games. He can think of dozens of ways to make play-time painful. Fishing line bondage, penetrating toys are the least of her worries. A bucket full of snow is innocuous enough at first, but in the hands of a skilled sadist it is torment unlike any she has ever experienced.

Duration: 1:11:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 798.8 MB

Download Lil Niki Nymph

HT - Bonnie Day, Jack Hammer - A Selfish Pleasure

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Bonnie Day, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination, Vibrator

Bonnie Day Learns How to Share Her Body With Others

We have an interesting challenge for Bonnie Day. She has to keep this Hitachi vibrator pressed hard against her clit the entire time Jack Hammer is whipping the shit out of her. The pain doesn't just make it hard for her to cum, it has her weak in the knees and barely able to hold on to the machine.

She's selfish. She just wants to be able to enjoy herself. But Jack knows how to get the most mileage out of every beautiful slut he has in his clutches. The corporal punishment, rope bondage, and sexual titillation have to be in perfect balance to make sure that she doesn't finish, blow out, or fall apart before he is done with them.

This one won't. She's wants this to be about her, but it never is. Whipping her into a frenzy, lifting her into the air, even making her cum, none of it is there to make her feel better. It all exists for him. And knowing that turns her on.

Duration: 1:14:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HT - Bonnie Day, Jack Hammer - A Selfish Pleasure

Jay Edwards - Long Day for Natalie

Release Year: 2020

Bound, gagged and leashed, gorgeous Natalie struggles against Jay's grip -- he grabs and gropes the poor girl then leashes her to the corner walls. Her elbows are re-tied all the way together and then roped into her crotchrope. Her perfect tits are pulled free and clamped before her ankles are roped wide apart. Frog-tied and tit-tied, the lovely blonde writhes on the floor, her crotchrope riding up into her pretty pussy. Sticky duct tape is slapped over her white ballgag and her elbows are re-tied together. Seated in the slave chair with her lovely legs spread, Natalie gets a big dose of tit play followed by intricate breast bondage. Her elbows are re- tied together again and she is re-gagged with a custom harness ballgag.

Duration: 1:17:25
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 802kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 546.5 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Long Day for Natalie

Trespassing Slaves

Olivia Outre Gives Two Ladies A Double Spanking In Her Dungeon - in the dungeon Olivia punishes two ladies
Chained Up And Whipped For Being A Naughty Girl - is chained in chains and an otkhlyostan for the fact that it wasn't obedient

Duration: 1:20:44
Video: 512x384, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps

File size: 482.9 MB

Download Trespassing Slaves

Cherry Velvet Grabbed, Spanked, and Gagged Over and Over

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Brunettes, chairtied, electrical tape, face bondage, head encasement, MILF, pantyhose, Tape Bondage, tape hood

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... After getting all the tape out of Cherry's hair, It is a mess. I grab it all and pull her head back as I manhandle her tits through her shirt. It's time for a new gag though. This time I shove a huge ball of string in her mouth with a rope through the center. I tie the rope tightly around her neck. I leave the gag like this for a short while as I add more rope to her body. I then wrap vetwrap over top the string ball gag. Soon after, I wrap black tape, on top of the vetwrap... very effective and tight! I add more rope to her chair tie. I remove the gag after a bit. I ask her if she's going to be quiet if I don't regag her right away and she says yes. I continue binding Cherry to the chair. Like most women, Cherry can't stay quiet for to long. She starts asking questions and squawking about this and that. I'm not giving her a second chance. I immediately grab a big red foam ball and shove it in her mouth. I seal it in tightly with elastic micro-f.

Duration: 1:22:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cherry Velvet Grabbed, Spanked, and Gagged Over and Over

Der Sadisten Zirkel Part 4

The sadist's circle meanwhile already grown to the institution meets again. In the Schlo? ertonen resounding the pain shouts of the unterwurfigen little maggots.

Duration: 1:26:29
Video: 512x384, XviD, 967kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 696.5 MB

Download Der Sadisten Zirkel Part 4

Jay Edwards - Bounty on Brittany

Beautiful Brittany has skipped bail and Jay has been hired to track down the buxom blonde. He finds her but soon has thoughts of keeping her for himself! Wearing only black hose, heels, garterbelt and ballgag, Brittany is tethered to the wall by her tight chest ropes. Jay adds clamps to her nipples and her wiggling fingers futilely strain to relieve the pressure caused by her hoisted crotchrope. Next, she's on her knees with her elbows together and is unable to stop a body flogging from Jay. On her feet, Brittany now sports a red ballgag and a bar holding her arms back far enough that she can barely reach the strict ropes strangling her tits (which are now a perfect shade of purple). Jay adds nipple clamps and slips a vibrator under her crotchrope, sending shivers through her body. Bent over a bondage with her elbows together and her wrists pulled straight up, Brittany endures clover clamps on her nipples and Jay's whip on her vulnerable ass. Brittany, wearing a big white ballgag, is.

Duration: 1:28:14
Video: 640x480, XviD, 997kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 726.7 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Bounty on Brittany

Dr. Ruthless

Dr. Ruthless, America's kinkiest sexual researcher, and her faithful assistant, Mongo, have enticed four apparently innocent college coeds into their laboratory dungeons for an experiment in bondage and obedience!

Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 632x480, DivX 5, 853kbps

File size: 449.1 MB

Download Dr. Ruthless

Neophilia - Brooke Johnson, Stephie Staar

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

It's an internet rumor that has spread like wild fire. A story more chilling than a crisp whispering wind. It is said, up at the farm there is a man who lurks in the dark. This man knows the secrets to unlocking the mind. Both a physical and mental process that dominates the material body and frees the spiritual mind. If the stories are true, one may caution themselves when biting off more than they can chew.

Stephie, a young prodigy, is advantageous. She wants to see for herself what this gossiped beast has to offer her hungry mind. Curious to study the practice and learn the ways, she ventures to the farm baring gifts in hopes that he will part with his knowledge. An offering to the beast, a thirsty mind to entice his methods with a flowering lure.

Brooke is a tall, meek, doll with long lovely curves and a beautiful gash. Craving something new to satisfy her urges agrees to this odyssey with Stephie. Persuaded and indulged by her neophiliac tendencies, the promise of an experi.

Duration: 1:07:49
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 858kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 487.5 MB

Download Neophilia - Brooke Johnson, Stephie Staar

Free Fuck For Violet Sky

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Violet Sky
Genres: Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Ass to mouth

Violet is a proud New Hampshire girl--that state with the Live Free or Die license plates. She's also a submissive little slut who likes being bossed around in the bedroom. So Dr. Mercies thought he'd give her a chance to help him live free for a while--or fuck free or something like that. He used her body freely for his own pleasure, making her clean herself off with her wiper system everytime she got messy. The visiting Dr. Shadrack did most of the tying and also helped treat this patient with his cock. A great anal therapy session if you want to see a cute, real girl from next door getting thoroughly used and degraded.

Duration: 1:04:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2375kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Free Fuck For Violet Sky

RealTimeBondage Udderly Screwed Holly Wildes

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Wildes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

The first thing we notice about Holly Wildes? Her stunning chest. Our members are just as interested as we are. Her whole body is hot, but those magnificent tits really stand out.

Duration: 1:11:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps

File size: 698.8 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Udderly Screwed Holly Wildes

ITA - Elise Graves Part 3

Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of BDSM scenes by an old guy. There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's pure BDSM scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum.

Duration: 1:13:18
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2915kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download ITA - Elise Graves Part 3

Piss River Part 1 - London River

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

London River is not new to Real Time Bondage. Each time she comes back she goes further, deeper, creepier, crazier. This livefeed is no different. She and her decoration Rocky Emerson start attached to a stand in the middle of the stage.
We start by putting contacts in her eyes. Not just any contact lenses. These are white out contact lenses. London explains that with them in she can just barely make out shapes. Lights and silhouettes are all she can see. Then begins the water . Cups are filled with water and handed to London who begins to .
She's tied to a post in a gynecological position and a catheter is put in her bladder. She's unable to pee, but as the water gets drained she begins to beg for release. The members aren't quick to let her empty her bladder. She's going to have to convince them.

Duration: 1:16:05
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Piss River Part 1 - London River

The Truth About Part 2.

Now fully committed to her life of submission, she accepts every erotic dare and every wet, willing partner her lover chooses. When an old lover returns to the inner circle and a newer slave enters the scene, obedience is once again put to the test. But is the slave...or is she the master?

Duration: 1:23:45
Video: 624x352, XviD, 1007kbps

File size: 698.3 MB

Download The Truth About Part 2.

Hard On Girls Powershotz

Studio: Powershotz

It begins with Alex, coming from a club in a hot mini. She is grabbed, stripped, dominated into submission, cuffed to a bench, made to suck, then doggie style fucked hard. In scene 2, Jessy is run down in the woods, she is captured, roped up tight, thrown over the shoulder and left in a hole. She is discovered by a man who takes her back to his place.

Duration: 1:20:25
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1462kbps

File size: 956.9 MB

Download Hard On Girls Powershotz

Breeding and order

Upper teacher gets both schoolgirls Rosi and Lisa with indecent, lesbian intimacies. Pitilessly he abuses her fear of the school reference for a hard Abstrafung with the wooden ruler

Duration: 1:26:11
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 794kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 626.1 MB

Download Breeding and order

Bondage Girls In Love.

I slowly bind fox in a tough strappado to wait for Kobe's arrival. Neck, hair, and crotch strap stretched tight with a knotted crotch rope. Once Kobe arrives she strip's for fox teases her and uses the wand on her to orgasm. I bind Kobe to walk the knotted crotch tape to a shivering and squirming fox Kobe is to look in fox's eyes as the wand brings her to orgasm. Hot!
Fox ties Kobe bent over the kitchen table. She takes full advantage. Fox gags, licks, teases, spanks, tickles, sucks and vibrates Kobe to two orgasms. And that's before she shows her the strap on. Possibly the hottest scene I have ever personally seen. Kobe screaming I'm your pet while getting fucked hard is the highlight of my sexual life. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:29:50
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

Download Bondage Girls In Love.

Bdsm Sex Videos Girlfriends Secret Fantasy

Release Year: 2009
Studio: DominatedGirls
Cast: Debbie White
Genres: anal, BDSM, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, blonde, one on one

When the two couples meet at a club for a few beverages, the conversation quickly turns to sex. It turns out that the girls feel that their sex lives could use a little spicing up after being together with their boyfriends for so long. The boys try to find out what the girls had in mind, and after a few beverages it turns out, they have secretly been having fantasies about being dominated in a kinky BDSM scenario. Being such good sports, the guys decide to give the girls what they've been dreaming about... Check out this truly classical double scene with masters Nick Lang and Frank dominating poor little Candy and Debbie White.

Duration: 1:01:41
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1966kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 937.0 MB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Girlfriends Secret Fantasy

What She Came For

Summer seems to be a very happy and well adjusted young lady...she smiles and is polite and she blushes when we talk to her about the shoot...but deep inside Summer are some desires which dont seem so healthy or happy...to be bound and controlled by a fuck crazy man...who am I to judge? I just give her what she came for...and it's never how they think it's going to be...We lock her into stocks and leave her waiting for Dick...he takes summer and her perfect little pink pussy through four intense scenes...her neck stocked and face, cum covered by the end...Summer can't wait for more...Ogre.

Duration: 1:08:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 742.7 MB

Download What She Came For

Harmony Concepts. Kelly's Wedding Day

Studio: Harmony Concepts

Kelly Ashton is preparing for her wedding, and her gorgeous bridesmaids (Cleo Nichole, Alexis Taylor and Tyler) are helping her get ready. But hired thugs invade her home, determined to insure Kelly's nuptials do not come off as planned. The villains grab the bridesmaids one by one, and then overpower Kelly (lots of on-screen tying). They spirit the bridal party away and reveal their sinister intentions for the hapless beauties.The story is followed by three sensational vignettes of Kelly, first leather-bound, then tied in a strappado position, and encased in plastic.

Duration: 1:05:42
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2441kbps
Audio: 312kbps

Download Harmony Concepts. Kelly's Wedding Day

Scorpion Inc iw Vol 11

Release Year: 1999
Cast: Audra Rain, Celeste St. Germain and Nicollette Marseilles
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Mr. W. runs the unsafe nuclear power plant for "Scorpion, Inc." When Dr. Rain Audra refuses a bribe to alter the radiation levels report, he sends Celeste St. Germain to her house to steal the records.

Duration: 1:10:19
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 976kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 604.3 MB

Download Scorpion Inc iw Vol 11

Harmony Concepts The Position

The ultimate hogtie tape! Oak presents his-and according to our surveys, most Harmonizer's-favorite position, featuring nine of your favorite Harmony models.

Duration: 1:13:08
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1593kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 975.7 MB

Download Harmony Concepts The Position

Time Tied and other Tales

Release Year: 2005
Cast: Artemis Antone, Sadie Atkins, Abby Cameron,
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination,

Detective Sadie Atkins plays a time-tripping sleuth trying to save heiress Lydia McLane in parallel stories from the Victorian era and today. Abby Cameron tries to keep rival sorority member Josie Perez from stealing a coveted statue, and Amber Michaels is "The Model Who Loved Bondage."

Duration: 1:17:53
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 973kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 633.1 MB

Download Time Tied and other Tales

Trespassing Slaves

Indulge in the sophisticated world of fetish. You'll never be the same again. "Trespassing Slaves" follows two misbehaving girls who trespass on the wrong property and get taken for a wild ride of bondage, femdom, spanking, flogging, clothespin tease, suspension and much much more. Pretty soon the slaves are enjoying it and begging for more!

Duration: 1:20:44
Video: 512x384, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps

File size: 482.9 MB

Download Trespassing Slaves

RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it.

Duration: 1:23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Cheerleaders In Bondage

Jewell Marceau and Sinn Sage are helpless, bound, and gagged cheerleaders anxious to show off their talents at cheerleader tryouts. Little did these two girls know that they had been tricked by the sadistic Mistress Gemini who has all along harbored a deep loathing and seething desire to abuse and humiliate cute young cheerleaders for her own personal satisfaction

Duration: 1:25:21
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps

Download Cheerleaders In Bondage

Total Udnyttelse Danish

Total control of the country, with the girls well tied up.
Genuine Danish porn!
The farmer is a harsh master. He buckles the girls up in the barn beams and whip their buttocks before he casts over them and fuck them in every hole.
Rarely has Danish porn experienced such a manly man. He can constantly and the more he mistreat her two slavetoeser, the more sticking his manhood. The girls squeal, sperm syringes.
The Danish porn as it's best!

Duration: 1:29:06
Video: 544x400, XviD, 951kbps

File size: 696.0 MB

Download Total Udnyttelse Danish

HardTied Nikki Darling My Time In The Barrel

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Toys, Domination

Nikki Darling is one of our favorite girls to have around. She has a banging body that just doesn't quit. She is thin, flexible, and can take whatever we decide to dish out. She has the right attitude for bondage, too.

Duration: 1:01:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HardTied Nikki Darling My Time In The Barrel

Neophilia

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Brooke Johnson, Stephie Staar
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

It's an internet rumor that has spread like wild fire. A story more chilling than a crisp whispering wind. It is said, up at the farm there is a man who lurks in the dark. This man knows the secrets to unlocking the mind. Both a physical and mental process that dominates the material body and frees the spiritual mind. If the stories are true, one may caution themselves when biting off more than they can chew. Stephie, a young prodigy, is advantageous. She wants to see for herself what this gossiped beast has to offer her hungry mind. Curious to study the practice and learn the ways, she ventures to the farm baring gifts in hopes that he will part with his knowledge. An offering to the beast, a thirsty mind to entice his methods with a flowering lure. Brooke is a tall, meek, doll with long lovely curves and a beautiful gash. Craving something new to satisfy her urges agrees to this odyssey with Stephie. Persuaded and indulged by her neophiliac tendencies, the promise of an experience t.

Duration: 1:07:49
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 858kbps

File size: 487.5 MB

Download Neophilia

Safe House - Elise Graves

Elise Graves has always had a fantasy about being taken to a remote location. The idea of being held and tormented excites her. And today we have made that dream come true.

This is PD's Safe House, a remote location where all of his supplies are driven in to him. Normally it is things like food or heating oil, but today is a special delivery. In the trunk of Jack Hammer's car is one prime piece of meat.

Sucking cock upside down has her complaining. If Elise thinks that was bad, she will never make it through everything else PD has planned. He is going to have a lot of fun with this one while he teaches her the rules. Rule #1 is "be still," even when being whipped or cattle prodded. Rule #2 is "be silent," even when being caned or fucked. Rule #3 is whatever he decides she has done wrong, just to give him an excuse to punish her.

Here in the middle of nowhere, where no one can hear her scream, there are plenty of punishments for her to experience. Electrical shocks, intense .

Duration: 1:04:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 637.4 MB

Download Safe House - Elise Graves

HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play

Casey Calvert and I have a lot of fun together. We have our private games that we like to play. Today I brought her a present, a pair of cat ears and a tail.

Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Sweet Slave Summer - Close-Up Concepts

For his first outing in this new line Bryan works his magic on sweet, busty Summer Cummings. Summer may mew like a kitten through her gag but underneath it all, she's a bondage wildcat! Starting his nude, barefoot slave out tied spreadeagle to a cot, Bryan soon enters and changes her position to a balltie, right before your eyes! Next the bodacious babe is kneeling, arched painfully backward in a semi-suspension...until Bryan turns the whole thing into a strict strappado! Kneeling with her elbows hooked over a hanging bar, Summer waits patiently as Bryan applies rope after rope. Then after he leaves, she gets happy by rubbing her little clit on her crotchrope until she orgasms! Finishing up the program, Summer is bound two different ways lying on the floor with her legs bound in the air over her body.

Duration: 1:13:30
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps

File size: 863.4 MB

Download Sweet Slave Summer - Close-Up Concepts

Jail Or Slavery Scene 1

Disliked by women and loved by men, Morgan is the kind of girl that makes some jealous and others crazy with desire. Morgan is a good girl but she has a secret. One that could get her in big trouble with the law. Her boss finds out and he gives her a blackmailed ultimatum. Jail or Slavery.

Duration: 1:16:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1200kbps

File size: 696.6 MB

Download Jail Or Slavery Scene 1

Intense Fetish part 864 - Girl On Fire

Ryen Ryder has been training under Master Len as a Domina. Today she is punished and uses little Trish to show off what she has learned. She licks and kisses her and then shocks her with 15000 volts of electricity! Master Len covers Trish's tender white skin with Hot Wax. Trish did not shave her pussy as told so Master Len lights it on fire and burns it off. Trish screams as she watches her womanhood blaze up.

Duration: 1:20:08
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 652.2 MB

Download Intense Fetish part 864 - Girl On Fire

Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it. Harley could have gotten whipped there for a bit and soon enough had the hitachi buzzing away between her legs. Instead we're going to have to put it out of our minds, so we're not tempted to cane her clit or something. That means we just spend extra time, energy, and effort turning the rest of her beautiful body black and blue.

If she thought that keeping us away from her clit was going to let her keep her composure then Harley probably hasn't seen our work before. There is more than one way to make a girl sob her eyes out. Electrical shocks to the clit are certainly one, but nipples can be just as good. It turns out, actually, that running current through her arms is a very effective way to bring tears to her eyes. The shocks make her muscles tighten, giving her a pai.

Duration: 1:23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Die Leiden Der Jungen Laura

Video language: German

Auf dem Weg nach Hause findet die blutjunge Laura einen Brief. Neugierig öffnet sie den Umschlag und liest auf einem Zettel Anweisungen, denen sie gehorchen muß! Laura landet mit verbundenen Augen im Lust-Keller eines Schlosses, wo die völlig Unerfahrene in ein Schauspiel gerät, an dem der Marquis de Sade seine Freude gehabt hätte. Laura glaubt, bloß eine unbeteiligte Zuschauerin in der gespenstischen Situation zu sein, doch dann ist sie plötzlich Hauptakteurin in dem Spiel. Und plötzlich spürt sie einen harten Schwanz in ihrem jungfräulichen Darm ...

Duration: 1:26:04
Video: 528x384, DivX 5, 1732kbps
Audio: 80kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Die Leiden Der Jungen Laura

Back