Amazing Dirty SCAT! - Crap face - Crap cock - Eat shit fuck shit - Fetish Extrem

Christina, Lisa, Amina, Lassie and Megan - Please stop 2 ~ HD 720p

lease stop 2! He suffered long and hard � but it was his choice. This is one of my most cruel videos. Before shooting, the slave asked the girls to be very cruel, did not stop and made him eat everything! The girls did not stop until the end! The girls were upset that it all lasted a long time, it was stress for them, another toilet slave with whom they had to face difficulties. He broke loose from Lisa�s hands and spit out the shit, but Lisa picked up shit from the ground and again shoved his mouth, saying �I will not stop!�.

Genre : Scat, Piss, Spit, Big shit, Domination, Smearing, Eat shit, Outdoor, RU, 720p
Name: Christina, Lisa, Amina, Lassie, Megan
Format: mp4
Video : AVC, 1280 x 720 pixels, 29.970 fps, 4994 Kbps
Audio : mp4a-40-2, 48 Khz, 2 channels, 192 Kbps
Duration : 00:49:36
Size : 1.8 GB

Screenshots:

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/opx43f8gxy51/1.SC-Smelly_Milana_-_Please_stop_2.hd720p.mp4

Mistress Anna - Smelly Diarrhea ~ 2019 / FullHD 1080p

Got up this morning, put on a nice dress, and some makeup before work. The only thing I haven�t done yet is fed my pet. Yesterday I had an exotic meal, so today I�ve prepared an extra soft and smelly shit, ready to diminish this subhuman�s hunger. It is ready in the morning, starving and craving my delicacy, and I waste no time to deliver. Straight to the mouth, no need for explaining, asking for permission and such trivial things� I don�t want to hear complaints, moans and other unpleasant sounds. My waste is to be worshiped and adored. Of course, nothing goes without humiliation. I spit on top of the mess and punish the slave�s genitals. The most important thing of training a slave is the constant education consisting of, who�s in charge, and who�s the shit eater.

Genre : Scat, Ass licking, Ass worship, Domination, Humiliation, Toilet slavery, Human toilet, 1080p
Name: Mistress Anna
Year of release : 2019
Video : AVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30.000 fps, 9993 Kbps
Audio : mp4a-40-2, 48 Khz, 2 channels, 317 Kbps
Duration : 00:03:50
Size : 283 MB

Screenshots:

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/z1vulse1fi7e/2.SC-Mistress.Anna_-_Smelly.Diarrhea.mp4

Mistress Anna - Suck my shit out! ~ 2019 / FullHD 1080p

My feet are very dirty this morning because my slave didn�t clean the floor properly! Now he will suffer while cleaning them at the same time with his tongue! He is my dirty doormat and my human toilet of course. I can use him whatever I want! He licked my dirty soles and my dirty asshole and I knew that he was not ready for what I have prepared for him. I shit directly in his mouth with his lips sealed to my asshole, sucking my shit out, but the shit was too big and creamy for his mouth HAHAHA so nasty. I don�t care, he is just a HOLE, toilet hole! FDC exclusive!

Genre : Scat, Ass licking, Ass worship, Domination, Humiliation, Toilet slavery, Human toilet, Toe sucking, Facesitting, Foot worship, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30.000 fps, 11386 Kbps
Duration : 00:09:18
Size : 779 MB

Screenshots:

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/740luyupgn02/3.SC-Mistress.Anna_-_Suck_my_s.hit_out.mp4

Mrs. Christina and Victoria - One is eating, the other is licking ~ 2019 / FullHD 1080p

Recently, Mrs. Christina and Victoria like to have fun with two slaves. They do it sometimes, so this time they invited me and Bernar. Usually I serve girls alone, and for me it was the first time I had to serve girls with a partner. I am considered the best eater of shit, so the Mistresses decided specially to use my mouth to send their fragrant poops into it. I really like to eat female shit, but I also really like to lick a beautiful girl in her ass after she have pooped. This time I was not lucky, and the second slave licked the girls� asses.
This session was quite difficult for me. Mrs. Victoria and Christina like to admire the red back of a slave who is flogged by a whip. They flogged me when I was kissing their shoes, and after flogging, the girls trampled on my body. Finished having fun, the girls wished a toilet. Serving as a toilet was also not easy. The Mistresses completely filled my mouth with their poops and made a big pile on my face. Christina�s shit was very bitter and very smelly, and I am very sorry that I could not try Mistress Victoria�s poops in their purest form, because she was second in turn, and small pieces of her shit fell on Christina�s shit. With great difficulty, I had to swallow a huge pile that the girls made on my face, and the second slave was licking asses of girls carefully. The girls were satisfied with both slaves.

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Eat shit, Piss, Piss drinking, Spit, Big shit, Domination, Smearing, RU, 1080p
Name : Mrs. Christina, Victoria
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 11.9 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 318 kb/s
Duration : 00:19:34
File Size : 1.68 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/d9jjx3f5h9an/SC-Mrs...is.eating.the.other.is.licking.1080p.mp4.html

Evamarie88 - Jean Wetting and Big poo in Panties Messy ~ fullhd1080p

Genre : Scat, Piss, Spit, Big shit, Smearing, Fetish, UK, 1080p
Name: Evamarie88
Year of release : 2018
Video : AVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30.000 fps, 5555 Kbps
Audio : mp4a-40-2, 48 Khz, 2 channels, 160 Kbps
Duration : 00:10:57
Size : 449 MB

Screenshots:

Download
https://fboom.me/file/58904d2d95471...and_Big_po.o_in_Panties_Messy.fullhd1080p.mp4

https://file.al/m34vwg5fimhz/SC-03....and_Big_po.o_in_Panties_Messy.fullhd1080p.mp4

Avantgarde Extreme 11 - Eine Sache des Blickwinkels ~ Year 2001

Ja, liebe Zuschauer, das scheint mir ja ein interressantes Abenteuer zu werden. Ich heisse Maria Schubert und bin seit einiger Zeit geschie-den. Und seit dem ich wieder allein bin, kann ich endlich wieder ein bisschen frische Luft schnuppern und einfach MEIN Leben genie?en. Mein Ex zahlt mir jeden Monat eine gro?zugige Summe als Unterhalt, so kann ich es mir leisten hin und wieder aus dem Vollen zu schopfen. Wenn sich ein Abenteuer ergibt, bin ich nicht gerade abgeneigt ...

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Fetish, BDSM, Bizzare, Pissing, Germany
Name : Nada Njiente
Video : MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 5), 720x480, 29.970 FPS, 779 kb/s
Audio : MP3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 02:01:09
File Size : 852 MB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/fdt4nvb0zus6/SC-Avantgarde.Extrem.11.-.Eine.Sache.des.Blickwinkels.sd480p.avi.html

Avantgarde Extrem 12 - On the Road ~ Year 2001

Ein junges Girl vom Land lernt in Berlin einen "Profi-Schnorrer" kennen, mit dem sie eine Woche durch die Stra?en zieht.
Aus ihrem Tagebuch: "2.Tag - Die Arschbohrung war diesmal ziemlich abgefahren. Ich wollte es erst gar nicht glauben, aber ehe ich mich versah, entleerte er meinen Darm von seinem Inhalt und stopselte so einen Floppy in meinen Hinterausgang. Den sollte ich den Rest des Tages in mir tragen, damit sich meine Rektalmuskeln weiten und an einen gro?eren Umfang gewohnen wurden.

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Fetish, BDSM, Bizzare, Pissing, Germany
Name : Pipi
Video : MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 5), 688x544, 25.000 FPS, 600 kb/s
Audio : MP3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 02:13:54
File Size : 707 MB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/krc0jbuzw3xn/SC-Avantgarde.Extrem.12.-.On.The.Road_.sd544p.avi.html

Christina, Yana, Lisa, Amina - We want to shit - Prepare your mouth ~ 2019 / FullHD 1080p

Very warm and cozy video, shot in a Japanese sauna. Girls not only use the mouth of a slave for their smelly crap, but also sit on it while feeding. First, the girls relax a little, drink wine and bask in the sauna. Girls in turn, without removing panties, sit on the face of a slave and try to fart, the slave should feel a slight smell of food and begin to experience hunger. Girls should not experience discomfort � a slave must be hungry and must swallow anything that comes out of girls� asses and do it quickly! A slave should not start eating and must wait for the girl to allow him to eat, before that he can only feel the taste and smell of shit, but he is not allowed to swallow.

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Eat shit, Piss, Piss drinking, Spit, Big shit, Domination, Human toilet, Smearing, RU, 1080p
Name : Christina, Yana, Lisa, Amina
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 8994 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 00:16:56
File Size : 1.09 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/t7hf1mz94b90/SC-Chr...t.to.shit.-.Prepare.your.mouth.1080p.mp4.html

Christina, Yana, Lisa, Amina - Born To Devour Female Shit! (2019 / FullHD 1080p)

This unique video � a toilet slave accidentally spat urine on the ass of Mistress Christina!!! Panties and jeans of Mistress Christina were wet � Christina was angry!! Amina did not visit the toilet for 4 days! A huge piece of shit fell to the ground and she shoved a dirty, big piece of shit in the mouth of the toilet slave and made him swallow! Girls closed his nose � he had to swallow fast � he only got air through his mouth! It was one of the hardest days in a slave�s life, but to serve the girls is the meaning of his life!

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Eat shit, Piss, Piss drinking, Spit, Big shit, Domination, Human toilet, Smearing, Outdoors, RU, 1080p
Name : Christina, Yana, Lisa, Amina
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 7995 kb/s
Duration : 00:19:55
File Size : 1.14 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/u37m09t53uk0/SC-Chr...19-Born.To.Devour.Female.S.hit.1080p.mp4.html

Christina and Victoria - 2 Slaves vs 2 Mistresses - Sport Competitions ~ 2019 / FulllHD 1080p

It was a hot competition, every girl wanted to win and tried to get the most out of her slave. At first, the girls threw dice, the dropped out figure determined the number of blows to the face of slaves. When the girls played enough, they also chose slaves for themselves with the help of the bone � even and odd numbers determined which slave Christina would serve and which Victoria would serve. I wanted to serve Christina, but Christina went to Mark, I was for Victoria�s toilet. The girls put chairs on us and two gorgeous butt hung over us, out of the corner of my eye I saw Christine�s ass and envied Mark. Kristina shit powerfully with farting, I immediately felt a strong smell of Christina�s shit, it is liquid and immediately starts to smell strongly. At the same time, I sympathized with Mark. Finally, the girls finished shit and began to feed us. Shit Victoria was like plasticine, but had a sweet taste. I swallowed through great torment, sometimes it seemed to me that I would vomit again. The girls sat on us and because of this swallowing was even more difficult. They laughed, had fun and were very demanding, since every lady wanted to win. Mark was also hard, but he is still a fresh slave and enjoys the strong smell and taste of beautiful girls.

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Eat shit, Shit eating, Piss, Piss drinking, Spit, Ass worship, Big shit, Domination, Human toilet, Smearing, RU, 1080p
Name : Christina and Victoria
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 11.0 Mb/s
Duration : 00:19:05
File Size : 1.48 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/7vad0pi8zet7/SC-201...istresses_-_Sport_Competitions.1080p.mp4.html

Christina - New Toilet Slave Mark Spat On Mistress ~ 2019 / fullhd1080p

I warned Mark that Christina�s shit tastes very strong and has a pungent smell, but Mark wanted to be Christina�s toilet. We met with Mark in an abandoned park, Christina was in a red dress and jacket and she smelled of delicious perfume. Mark was happy � now this sweet girl will shit in his mouth, he has long wanted to try Christina�s shit .. Christina looked gorgeous, her voice was domineering and sexy. But Mark didn�t know that Christina�s shit had a specific and strong taste � when trying to swallow, he couldn�t cope and spat out the shit � Christina was shocked, she was afraid that the shit could be on her dress. Mark realized that he had made a serious mistake and corrected himself ..

Genre : Scat, Eat shit, Shit eating, Piss, Piss drinking, Spit, Ass worship, Big shit, Domination, Human toilet, Smearing, RU, 1080p
Name: Christina
Video : AVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 29.970 fps, 9189 Kbps
Audio : mp4a-40-2, 44 Khz, 2 channels, 132 Kbps
Duration : 00:07:43
Size : 514 MB

Screenshots:

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/gf3c9wg2z18j/1.SC-C...ve_Mark_Spat_On_Mistress.2019.fullhd1080p.mp4

Christina - You Should See This ~ 2019 / fullhd1080p

This is a very sweet video! Close-up shot on HD camera and you can enjoy all the details of Christine's shit consistency. In this clip, amazing sounds of farting and a big pile of shit that Christina saved up for 2 days! Christina endured for a long time and enjoyed very much when they poured my nectar into my mouth, then there was my work .. This is the worst thing for an ordinary person - your mouth is filled with shit and covered with its ass! Shit penetrated deep into my nostrils and got into my eyes - this is really close contact, after which it is very difficult to wash off! First, Christina ordered me to lick her shoes, I with great pleasure licked her heel and sole, for a long time I did not lick her shoes .. nostalgia! Christine actively moved the heel in my mouth and scratched the delicate mucous of my mouth.

Genre : Scat, Eat shit, Shit eating, Piss, Piss drinking, Spit, Ass worship, Big shit, Domination, Human toilet, Smearing, Fetish, RU, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 29.970 fps, 10000 Kbps
Audio : mp4a-40-2, 44 Khz, 2 channels, 137 Kbps
Duration : 00:12:21
Size : 895 MB

Screenshots:

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/zq3nu0hzawu2/2.SC-Christina-You_Should_See_This.2019.fullhd1080p.mp4

Eva Brown and Sara Stahl - Die Sadistin - Eva Brown - Morgenklo - Es bringt einfach nichts sich zu wehren ~ 2020 / HD 720p

Morgenklo !Es bringt einfach nichts sich zu w*hren.. Was macht eine Mistress am Morgen nach einem Kaffee und einer Zigarette ? Richtig , sie geht erstmal aufs KLO! Bei meiner Freundin druckte es schon heftig. Da hat sich die kleine Dreck*sau wohl uberschatzt..wie so oft ! Tja komplett fix**rt kann man sich schlecht w*hren! Naturlich habe ich konsequent dafur gesorgt das er auch brav alles schluckt!Was bleibt einem auch anderes ubrig wenn einem die Luft genommen wird..Geil oder ? Nothing for weak nerves... NOTE: Sadly it is not Sara Stahl shitting in this video...

Genre : Scat, Piss drinking, Human toilet, Forced shit eating, German, 720p
Name: Eva Brown, Sara Stahl
Year of release : 2020
Video : AVC, 1280 x 720 pixels, 30.000 fps, 2746 Kbps
Audio : mp4a-40-2, 48 Khz, 2 channels, 129 Kbps
Duration : 00:13:16
Size : 274 MB

Screenshots:

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/k4oyp4idmcsr/3.SC-D...einfach_nichts_sich_zu_wehren.2020.hd720p.mp4

Lady Domi - Eat My Little Toilet Eat ~ 2018 / HD 720p

You were born to eat shit, you like to submit yourself and your miserable life to a goddess like Lady Domi? Then you may be just as well suited to blindly submit to her as you are today's slave. Whether she snorts, snorts, pisses or shits in his mouth, the loser swallows everything well and at best gets a couple of lashes with the XXX as a reward. You ready for this? Then take a look at this video first!

Genre : Scat, Piss drinking, Human toilet, Forced shit eating, Femdom, German, 720p
Name: Lady Domi
Year of release : 2018
Format: wmv
Video : VC-1, 1280 x 720 pixels, 30.000 fps, 6000 Kbps
Audio : 161, 44 Khz, 2 channels, 160 Kbps
Duration : 00:16:20
Size : 714 MB

Screenshots:

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/jnmdmv7vzkve/4.SC-DE-Lady_Domi_-_Eat_My_Little_Toilet_Eat.2018.hd720p.wmv

Christina and Victoria - Feeding shit after warming with whip ~ 2020 / FullHD 1080p

Feeding shit after warming with whip. The slave always with excitement waits for the moment when Mistresses will be needing his services. This excitement is especially nice when he will need to provide toilet services. Sometimes he has to sit for several hours in the bathroom, sleep on the rug. A slave should always be nearby as soon as Mistress wants to shit or piss. This time, the wait turned out to be very extreme for me. Mrs. Christina and Victoria did not want me to be in the room, and I had to spend several hours on the balcony at freezing temperatures. It was very cold, but I was warming up by the thought that I would have to serve as a toilet for two beautiful girls. Finally, this moment has come. The girls let me into a warm room, but after that they began to flog me with a whip. �To keep you warm,� as they explained. �I want to shit,� said Christina, and after that I proceeded to my favorite duties. At first one, and then another female anus opened beautifully above my face and released fragrant chocolate into my mouth. This time, both Christina and Victoria had a special shit. The girls ate spicy food. Christina � potatoes with garlic, Victoria � sushi. Both girls had poops with a very strong smell. I was fed, after which I was again taken to the balcony.

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Eat shit, Shit eating, Piss, Piss drinking, Spit, Ass worship, Big shit, Domination, Human toilet, Smearing, Fetish, RU, 1080p
Name : Christina, Victoria
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 11.9 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 318 kb/s
Duration : 00:16:20
File Size : 1.39 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/dye92nymcmzb/SC-Cch....after.warming.with.whip.fullhd1080p.mp4.html

Mistress Anna - White Goddess Black Slave ~ 2019 / FullHD 1080p

Real shit eating and piss drinking! My black human toilet eating everything I drop in his toilet mouth. I am pissing and farting inside his mouth and make him swallow. He is just a facking toilet and nothing more so don't be sorry for him!

Genre : Scat, Toilet slavery, Humiliation, Human toilet, Piss drinking, Shit eating, Shit feeding, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30.000 fps, 9965 Kbps
Audio : mp4a-40-2, 48 Khz, 2 channels, 316 Kbps
Duration : 00:10:17
Size : 758 MB

Screenshots:

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/qd76715kydz3/5.SC-Mistress_Anna_-_White_Goddess_Black_Slave.2019.fullhd1080p.mp4

Mistress Anna - POV - Eat my poop ~ 2019 / FullHD 1080p

Simple and elegant. This time I am wearing nothing but my perfect beauty as i sit down to make a solo video. With no slave in the way of your view, you get to see my perfection from two different angles and imagine you are there as you play with your disgusting penis. When I am done I speak directly into the camera, saying the only words I would ever deign to speak to a pig like you, �Eat my shit.� Of course, it would be an honor for you and the high point of your sub-human existence. Imagine it in your mouth as you spew your goo. Though my shit is not there you can always eat your cum!

Genre : Scat, Shitting, Efro, Femdom pov, Toilet slavery, Human toilet, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30.000 fps, 11046 Kbps
Duration : 00:02:40
Size : 217 MB

Screenshots:

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/oyfjs0wov6yv/6.SC-Mistress_Anna_POV_-_Eat_my_po.op.2019.fullhd1080p.mp4

Natalia Kapretti - Eat my tasty shit, my happy toilet ~ 2019 / fullhd1080p

Get on your knees behind me, pull the shit out of my ass with your hands and put it in your mouth. More, more pull the shit, eat my chocolates. Stuff your mouth so your cheeks swell like a hamster�s. Yeah, great, I haven�t shat that much in a while. Eat my shit my shit-eater, eat more, lick your fingers. You�re my favorite shit-eater, chew, eat. After all truth tasty I have shit. Smear shit all over your face, chest. Look at you, what a beauty you are now. Good slave girl, eat my shit, get used to eating shit, you�re my toilet bowl. A little sick but nothing, shove it back. I love it so much. I see how happy you are to eat my shit.

Genre : Scat, Shit eating, Shit feeding, Lesbian, Lang russian, Feeding, Slave girl, 1080p
Name: Natalia Kapretti
Video : AVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 25.000 fps, 11422 Kbps
Duration : 00:06:12
Size : 521 MB

Screenshots:

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/3pe07zd3rlgw/7.SC-N...ty_S.hit_my_happy_toilet.2019.fullhd1080p.mp4

Sara Stahl - Geteiltes Leid ist halbes Leid ... haben Sie gesagt ~ 2020 / HD 720p

Was ist heiliger als der heilige Abend ? GENAU Meine heilige Sch*? :) und das gleich zum Fruhstuck ! Beide komplett f*x**rt aneinander lagen sie sich In den Armen und dann Ging es auch schon schei?e schnell hahaha , erst dem einen ins Maul und dann dem anderen , dann wieder dem einen immer schoooon abwechselnd damit auch die ganze Portion gerecht verteilt ist :) Meine heutige Motivatonshilfe : DER ROHRSTOCK! Wie gut eine oder auch zwei Toiletten funktionieren konnen , HIER der BEWEIS! Und das obwohl beide noch nicht richtig eingeschissen sind haha ! Die eine von beiden war etwas kaputt, die habe ich dann mit meinem Rohrstock repariert ........

What is holier than Christmas Eve? EXACTLY my holy * and that for breakfast! Both completely f * x ** rt each lay in the arms and then it was shit fast hahaha, first in the mouth and then the other, then again and again always beautifully distributed so that the whole portion is fairly distributed :) Today's motivation help: THE CANE! How well one or two toilets can work, HERE the EVIDENCE! And even though both are not really shit haha! One of the two was a bit broken, I then repaired it with my cane ........

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Shit eating, Shit feeding, Caning, Ball abuse, Diesadistin, Spitting, Toilet slavery, Human toilet, Lang german, 720p
Name : Sara Stahl
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 2357 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 164 kb/s
Duration : 00:24:25
File Size : 442 MB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/iu6tpov7sjob/SC-DE-...Leid_..._haben_Sie_gesagt.....hd720p.mp4.html

Christina - I Vomited - Christina And Me ~ fullhd1080p

Screenshots:

Both of these clips have been reencoded and their playback is not as smooth as the original clips but i can't find the original quality and i do not plan on buying these particular clips, myself. I doubt that someone else will buy and share them so here they are.

Video : AVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 29.970 fps, 7993 Kbps
Duration : 00:08:50
Size : 522 MB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/yqlsmck6ydf8/SC-1-Christina-I_Vomited_-_Christina_And_Me.fullhd1080p.mp4

Christina - Suffering Must Remain Inside The Toilet Slave ~ fullhd1080p

Screenshots:

All your suffering must remain within you, the girl should not see or hear it. A good toilet slave always swallows 100%, so he should not give in to fear, fear can cause discomfort, and the process will be difficult for both the slave and the mistress! Toilet Slave � should always be positive, the mistress should feel that the slave loves to be her toilet. Remember that many girls do not want to do it in your mouth, as this is a very intimate moment for a girl and a girl should trust you. Girls feel weak toilet slave and experience discomfort when using it. If you want to become an excellent toilet slave, then, in the process of using, forget that you are a man � you are just a thing, a toilet for women! All your strength, at this moment, should be directed at swallowing. Eating female shit is a natural process for you. Many people ask me: what do you feel after feeding? Got a stomach ache? How bad is it for the body of the toilet slave? I answer: if I serve one girl (for example, Christina) � I feel a slight discomfort in my stomach, as if you had a little over-cake. But an hour later, I am fully restored.

Christina loves to eat deliciously, she often visits local restaurants, this time she ate a lot of Japanese food and I had to eat a lot of sesame (sesame is practically not digested). When I go under Christina, I don�t know that sometimes this liquid with a strong smell and taste awaits me and it is very difficult to swallow or sweet and soft shit, but this is not my business, I have to eat everything and this is a holiday for me! First, Christine gave me urine to drink, I learned to swallow without closing my mouth � this is a success, now I don�t pour urine and swallow it 100%! Kristina allowed me to lick her anus in front of the toilet and I could smell the sweet morning smell of my dish, she pressed, trying to fart and the smell hit me right in the nose!

Video : AVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 29.970 fps, 9994 Kbps
Duration : 00:09:10
Size : 670 MB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/u7pdefe6fbgl/SC-2-C...emain_Inside_The_Toilet_Slave.fullhd1080p.mp4

Christina - Each Girl Has Their Own Individual Taste ~ fullhd1080p

Today I decided to relax well before the arrival of Christina: I drank whiskey while I waited for Christina, since I don�t need to go to the city today and I planned to rest at home. It was 9 o�clock in the morning, Christina was driving to work and drove by to see me at the toilet. It�s morning and Christina wants to use the toilet! I also decided to smoke a cigarette lying under Christine�s ass and admiring her beauty, and Christina reads a magazine with food recipes and waits for me to finish smoking. She offers me: do you want to try something new, omelet in Italian from my ass?

Today, her shit was hard as clay and it was a lot and it, I said, always has a strong taste. I think � it�s wrong to say � �disgusting taste� when we talk about the shit of a beautiful girl, so I use the word �strong taste�. I had to strain my throat so fast I could swallow her shit. I tried not to chew, as his taste becomes stronger and better to swallow right away. Christina�s sweet, morning voice ordered to swallow quickly! With me she feels comfortable, I think she does not feel the difference � to shit in the toilet at home, or to shit in my mouth. She tells that she ate a hamburger, porridge, pasta. These are useful products, but then why does it have such a terrible taste and smell � I thought. But this is temporary � I train very often and gradually I get used to their tastes and almost no longer feel like gagging. I hope that the day will come soon and I will serve Christina and other girls and enjoy the smells and tastes of female shit.

Screenshots:

Video : AVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 29.970 fps, 9188 Kbps
Audio : mp4a-40-2, 44 Khz, 2 channels, 144 Kbps
Duration : 00:13:53
Size : 931 MB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/0zulcv02lp2j/Sc-3-Christina-Each_Girl_Has_Their_Own_Individual_Taste.fullhd1080p.mp4

LoveRachelle2 - Eat Your Sister`s Shit! ~ fullhd1080p

Your big sister�s here to ruin your life�but don�t you worry too much, I think you�ll enjoy it� after all, you keep spying on me in the bathroom, don�t you? Watching me take a shit, getting undressed, showering� you really think I�d just let you keep doing this without you getting caught? Without you getting punished? Now you gotta do anything I tell you, or I�ll tell mom and dad, and worse, I�ll post proof of your dirty spying online� now, let�s see what we should do for a punishment� I know! Since you like watching me pinching loafs on the toilet so much, why don�t you just BECOME your big sister�s new toilet? :) Oh, don�t cry, you know you�ve been envious of our porcelaine throne every time you watched me shitting in it while beating off, haven�t you? That�s right�get under your big sister and open wide, as I slowly push out a thick turd into your mouth�

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Taboo, Toilet pov, Brother sister play, Fetish, 1080p
Name: LoveRachelle2
Video : AVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 29.970 fps, 4213 Kbps
Audio : mp4a-40-2, 48 Khz, 2 channels, 160 Kbps
Duration : 00:08:55
Size : 283 MB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/b4mwr37faevs/SC-4-LoveRachelle2_-_Eat_Your_Sister’s_S.hit.fullhd1080p.mp4

Victoria - Repeated strangulation by female Shit ~ 2020 / fullhd1080p

Repeated strangulation by female shit. p.2.Victoria. Not so long ago I had a meeting with Mrs. Victoria and Christina, during which I had to eat their shit, which they were pressing on my face by their asses. The girls really liked such humiliation of slave, and they decided to repeat it again during today's meeting. My whole face was covered with girls shit, my nose was blocked and my mouth was filled. I had to eat shit very quickly, in order to get a breath of fresh air as soon as possible. I had to experience this with both girls. The first was Victoria. She ate nuts yesterday, and at first a loud and smelly farting came out from her anus, that I inhaled. Then hard motley poops with interspersed nuts began to come out. Due to hardness, I had to be swallowing all the pieces that she pressed into my mouth by her ass for a very long time. However, I could breathe through my nose. After Victoria was Christina, who usually poops by porridge. This porridge blocked my nostrils and filled my mouth, so I had to swallow very quickly so as not to suffocate. I think with fear about what Mistresses will invent next time. But I am pleased to serve these girls as a toilet, because for me it is a very pleasant duty.

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Eat shit, Shit eating, Piss, Piss drinking, Spit, Ass worship, Big shit, Domination, Human toilet, Smearing, Smother, Trampling, Facesitting, Fetish, RU, 1080p
Name: Victoria
Video : AVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 24.000 fps, 12306 Kbps
Audio : mp4a-40-2, 48 Khz, 2 channels, 246 Kbps
Duration : 00:07:34
Size : 687 MB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/qox9w0daq1sg/SC-5-V...on_by_female_S.hit_-_Victoria.fullhd1080p.mp4

JAV Scat - YMF-26 - Yapoo's Market

The movie basically has 3 big themes: The slave must drink the pee of a big group of Japanese women. In the next scene the slave has to eat the shit of many of the women, the last one makes him eat random pieces of cold shit off of the floor. (one of my favourite Yapoo scenes, ever!) In the last scene the slave gets "drowned" in piss.

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Shit eating, Pussy licking, Toilet slavery, Human toilet, Piss drinking, Yapoo, Yapoos market, Shit feeding, Censored
Name : Japanese actors

Video : AVC, 632x480, 29.970 FPS, 2201 kb/s
Audio : AC-3 , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 01:26:05 + 01:33:38
File Size : 2.93 GB

Download
FileBoom
FileBoom

https://file.al/n30nsj62v9j2/JAV-SC-YMF-26_disc.1.of.2_Yapoos.Market.DVD.H264.sd480p.mp4.html
https://file.al/j2s1ufscunt1/JAV-SC-YMF-26_disc.2.of.2_Yapoos.Market.DVD.H264.sd480p.mp4.html

Cosplay Creampie Scat Scatology - OPUD-306 ~ 2020 / FullHD Rip 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Abuse, Big Tits, Body covered feces, Cosplay, Creampie, Defecation, Japanese scat, Scatology, Shitting, Solowork, HD 1080p
Name : Japanese ladies

Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5744 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 258 kb/s
Duration : 01:58:25
File Size : 4.95 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/2sbt0h43xa9p/JAV-SC-2020-OPUD-306.1080P.mp4.html

Christina - Look - Now You Have To Eat It ~ 2019 / FullHD 1080p

Look - now you have to eat it! Today is a hot summer day and we decided to shoot this video on the street (at the bottom of the old swamp). Outside, the smell is felt stronger and changes from the direction of the wind, and when the girl is pooping right into her mouth, the smell is almost not felt. I lay and looked at Christina from the bottom, I heard a sharp sound - my favorite mistress shit - I thought! I immediately felt the sweet smell of Christina - only she smells that way, many slaves said that Christina has a strong smell and taste and her shit is hard to swallow, but apparently I'm used to. Christina always gets great pleasure from the toilet, she says - this is a thrill, this is bliss - it's nice to hear when she enjoys! Christine picked up a napkin with shit and showed it to me, with the words - look at this pile, how big it is, now you have to eat it! I was a little scared when I saw a big pile, usually I don�t look at it, because it immediately falls into my mouth - therefore feeding from a plate or when in the process of eating you see a lot in front of you - the hardest thing! Christina dumped a bunch in my mouth, my brains twisted from this taste - it can be seen in my eyes - they became drunk! And I switched to the swallowing mode - I have to be strong, you can�t upset the mistress, it�s really tasty, I don�t have to allow gagging, the girl should see that I love her shit! Christina's shit today had a huge amount of seeds - it's summer and she eats a lot of fruit! It was a great walk.

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Eat shit, Shit eating, Piss, Piss drinking, Spit, Ass worship, Big shit, Domination, Human toilet, Smearing, Smother, Trampling, Facesitting, Fetish, RU, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 29.970 fps, 9996 Kbps
Duration : 00:07:40
Size : 560 MB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/opbqkyzu83el/SC-01-Christina_-_Look_-_Now_You_Have_To_Eat_It.FullHD_1080p.mp4

Goddess Amirha - Scat Torture 3 - Shit Faced ~ 2019 / FullHD 1080p

All day I've caught my slave staring at my ass while he was following me while I shopped the mall with his credit card. People could see him blatently staring right at my ass, no matter how many times I corrected him he continued to glare like a horny !! So mid way through shopping I felt a big one coming.. Like I needed to use the toilet in a bad way. But since he just loves my ass so much I know he wouldn't mind being my toilet instead, so I just let him continue to visualize and fantasize about this ass.. Little did he know what was waiting for him inside of it, that he was earning each minute he locked onto my ass with his eyes.. Would only make me that much more determined... We arrived back at my place that evening and I let him know about his emberassment he has caused me.. And now he would suffer under my ass as punishment and struggle for each of his breaths with his nose pressed tightly against my ass.. Once I strapped him to the bench, I close the toilet seat and tightened the clamps to completely trap and immobilize his head and sat my tight perky ass right onto his nose. Wearing the same leggings and panties I just spent all day shopping and sweating in I know the smell alone must be haunting his nose... I play a few games on his face ripping plenty of fresh ones until suddenly they start becoming quiet and airy.. Meaning something more was on its way. The smell must have gotten 10x worse as his moaning got heavier. So I let him know his true demise.. I know you've been staring at my ass all day, I bet you didn't know there was a big sht in there did you?! .. He moans his disgust and surprise very clearly.. But I just laugh, I can feel I now REALLY need to get it out so I finish the game just pushing it out slightly against his nose so he can smell it.. God even I can smell it... It must be horrible for him, I want it to be. This is what fucking perverts get. You liked my ass so much to stare at it all day, so now you'll get what's inside Hunny.. I take my tights down and order his mouth to stay wide open while I point my asshole straight in his waiting lips and release a long, creamy shit. Piling outside of his mouth I stand back up and pull the white tights on his forehad down tightly covering his entire face, trapping any of the shit in place. Allowing zero chance of rejection or escape from the healthy load filling his cheeks and sit straight back down squishing it and packing it deeply into his throat.. only to continue my fart session, assaulting his nose with even more deadly post-shit gas. Unlucky for him the farting just keeps coming with more little gifts, caching the fabric over his nose. You can only imagine how difficult breathing becomes with each shart steadily applying fresh shit and further blocking his attempts to breathe.. Perfect.. mouth full of shit, nose full of shit.. no where for it to go.. And even when I'm not smothering him.. he still fights for each breath.. only the harder he tries to suck in fresh air? The more shit he pulls into his lungs.. Gagging from time to time as he has to swallow my shit that is slowly dissolving and leaking down his throat.. Suffer bitch.

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Ass worship, Ass smothering, Ass fetish, Facesitting, Femdom, 1080p
Name: Goddess Amirha
Video : AVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 24.000 fps, 2200 Kbps
Audio : mp4a-40-2, 48 Khz, 2 channels, 128 Kbps
Duration : 00:38:05
Size : 636 MB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/qlzrdo5m92b4/SC-02-Goddess_Amirha_-_S.cat_Torture_3_-_S.hit_Faced.FullHD_1080p.mp4

Loverachelle2 - Piss N Shit Meal Just for you ~ 2019 / FullHD 1080p

You want me, babe? You want this thick, delicious PAWG booty? How do you think it looks in my cute silver bikini bottom? Cute, isn�t it? 😉 Do you wanna touch it? How about my pussy� do you like how it looks when I bend over, peeking out below my ass? You wanna see more? Do you wanna feel it, too? Maybe even taste it�? Heehee, look at how eager you are, I bet you�d do anything in order to fuck me, wouldn�t you? You want this sweet ass and pussy? Well then� how about we play a little game� you amuse me? I let you do whatever you like to me ;-)

You ready? Ready to do whatever I say? You want me THAT badly? Haha, okay� get ready. You want this pussy so much, then drink my rich nectar. That�s right, drink my piss, right outta this glass. Go on. Take a sip. You like that? I�m gonna make you drink it all�but first, you�re going to need a nice big �meal� to guzzle that piss down with. You like this ass so bad, watch me take a shit on a plate. You like that big, smelly shit too? You like EVERYTHING about this ass? Then sniff it, take a lick�take a BITE, babe. Eat my shit and drink my piss. Go on. You want me, don�t you? Then you�ll do whatever I tell you� follow all of my INSTRUCTIONS� now amuse me, loser. I like to watch ;-)

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Shit eating, Shitting, Poop, Pov, Ass worship, Toilet slavery, Bikini, Pissing, Piss drinking, 1080p
Name: Loverachelle2
Video : AVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 29.970 fps, 5116 Kbps
Audio : mp4a-40-2, 44 Khz, 2 channels, 158 Kbps
Duration : 00:10:28
Size : 395 MB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/nq7fxitbobbv/SC-03-Loverachelle2_-_Piss_N_S.hit_Meal_Just_for_you.FullHD_1080p.mp4

Back