Absolutely Gorgeous Bondage And Domination | This Hot Bondage

Wheel of fortune - part 03

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Sex on the brink for fans of extreme. If pain, sex and more interesting ... Enjoy !!! This video is hot!!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4687kbps
Audio: 63kbps

File size: 413.9 MB

Download Wheel of fortune - part 03

Happy Birthday Keith

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

Bent over the spanking , his round, firm, smooth ass presented to Chic, Keith tries to maintain his composure and dignity thru one of Chic's heavy-handed hand spankings.He does fairly well until Chic switches to a leather paddle and riding crop. Now he starts to jump, moan and gasp with every blow, especially in reaction to the bite of the crop.But it was almost Keith's birthday, and in honor of the event, Chic removed his belt and gave him his birthday spankings and made him count out loud while he really laid it on.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:17
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4832kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 894.3 MB

Download Happy Birthday Keith

White Hell - part 01

Watch as the beautiful boys get punished mixed with pleasure, shame and pain ... try ...

Duration: 20:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 747.0 MB

Download White Hell - part 01

Chris Spanked by Hand

Genres: BDSM ,spanking

Chris is back, looking fit and handsome, and goes over Chic's knee for a long spanking by hand. He starts off looking worried and Chic uses his heavy hand on his sexy, bubble butt but soon the pain shows as the blows rain down continuously.

Duration: 24:08
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 767kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 168.4 MB

Download Chris Spanked by Hand

Michal Um. Caning

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FeetBastinadoBoys.com
Cast: Michal Um.
Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Caning, Punishment, Feet punishment, Foot, ass punishment

Michal is sentenced to a long and lasting punishment with the cane first on the sensitive soles of the feet (bastinado) and then on the bare ass.

Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Michal Um. Caning

Wheel of fortune - part 04

Cuando se inclina para otro beso, luego lo toma desde atrás, mantiene las pobres caderas en su lugar cuando lo tira desde atrás, hasta que comienza a correrse entre sus nalgas, luego se sienta y se ve como s 'estaba descargando.

Duration: 12:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 292.5 MB

Download Wheel of fortune - part 04

Nathan Spanked by Gary

Genres: BDSM ,spanking

Young, gay 25 year old cutie Nathan is back, over my friend Gary's knee in tightie whities, getting a very sexual spanking that has him in pain but surprisingly aroused.Gary lowered his pants, exposing his smooth, trim body, and mixed hard swats, using his hand and paddle, with sensuous fondling and groping that had Nathan hard, aroused and a little confused.He whined, whimpered and wiggled, but his cock got hard in spite of the pain, especially when Gary took him in the wheelbarrow position, took a rectal temp, then continued spanking with the paddle.

Duration: 24:27
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1323kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 268.5 MB

Download Nathan Spanked by Gary

SpankingBoysVideo - Pietro

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Pietro
Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Muscular guy, Punishment, Strap, Feet punishment, Foot, Caning, whipping

Pietro is a strong and muscular guy and he is given a punishment with a cane on the sensitive soles of his feet (bastinado) this is followed by sound whipping to his ass.

Duration: 22:35

Download SpankingBoysVideo - Pietro

White Hell - part 02

Estos dos chicos sexy respiran con dificultad, tratando de recuperar el aliento, cuando se besan y besan, la bella se ralentiza un poco cuando se inclina para besar a otro.

Duration: 18:49

File size: 702.7 MB

Download White Hell - part 02

Determined Anger

Brett is 28 years old, a straight construction worker, lean, hung and sexy, not the kind of guy to take a beating, yet here he is going over my knee because he needs the money.I spanked him by hand, belt and brush and he channeled his feelings into anger, growing more and more intense, determined not to break for me.His tight butt grew bright red as he gasped, moaned, growled and cursed, the intense struggle so visible on his face as he tried to control his emotions.

Duration: 25:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6951kbps

Download Determined Anger

Davide Strap Feet

Cast: Davide
Genres: bastinado, strapping, flogging, spanking boy, ass hole, humiliation, straight, feet, foot, corporal punishment, domination, m/m, cp

Davide takes a hard beating on the soles of his bare feet with a strap and then he receives another humiliating and hard strap spanking on the ass and all of this while in an extremely vulnerable position. Davide is one of our bravest of boys - a very special video!

Duration: 21:31

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Davide Strap Feet

White Hell - part 03

Gran culo guapo todavía saltando sobre la polla del amante gordo Acerca a su amada para besarla, lo empuja hacia la cama y entierra su polla dentro de él, empuja estas pollas profundamente en el culo y la besa con fuerza.

Duration: 19:37

File size: 732.8 MB

Download White Hell - part 03

New model Jay is 22 years old, straight, handsome

New model Jay is 22 years old, straight, handsome, tall and muscular, and very scared and nervous.I took him OTK and spanked him by hand as he laughed nervously, his big cock and balls hanging beneath him.The laughter stopped and the pain started to show on his face as I spanked him with my belt.He jumped and twitched, hisvoice cracking, then breaking, he started to sob and hyperventilate in pain and anguish. Watch the inner turmoil on his face as I make him agree to take more for my enjoyment.

Duration: 25:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6951kbps

Download New model Jay is 22 years old, straight, handsome

FeetBastinadoBoys - Pietro

Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Muscular guy, Punishment, Strap, Feet punishment, Foot, Caning, whipping

Pietro is a strong and muscular guy and he is given a punishment with a cane on the sensitive soles of his feet (bastinado) this is followed by sound whipping to his ass.

Download FeetBastinadoBoys - Pietro

White Hell - part 04

Cuando un hombre tiene la lengua húmeda y la boca cálida, un miembro del hombre guapo palpita de placer y está listo para algún tipo de culo, el hombre se pone de rodillas y ensilla.

Duration: 19:15

File size: 718.6 MB

Download White Hell - part 04

Adam Spanked by Gary

Adam has it all.He's tall, muscular, handsome and hung, with a well developed and hairy chest, thick legs, a firm round ass, bulging biceps and a big cock.He looks so undignified and humbled with his pants down being spanked like a bitch, but oh so sexy.Gary spanks him by hand and paddle until his ass is bright red, he tries to cover his ass with his hand, but Gary is having none of it.He's spanked with hands against the wall, face down on a stool with legs kicking in the air, and in he humiliating wheelbarrow position.

Duration: 24:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6947kbps

Download Adam Spanked by Gary

Winter in the Forest - part 01

Mientras medita y se desnuda, el guapo chupa al miembro más dulce de la persona amada, antes de tirar de su trasero para rodear su estrecho agujero, con el chico cuando el chico aprieta a un miembro con hermosos labios.

Duration: 13:52

File size: 517.3 MB

Download Winter in the Forest - part 01

Dream Spanked

Dream is a beauty. He's 27 years old, 6'2" and 185 lbs. of perfectly sculpted muscle, with a handsome face and a quick, warm smile.He's a student, personal trainer and a "male entertainer" and I couldn't wait to get my hands on those spectacular, round globes of an ass.I took him OTK and warmed him up by hand, then had him face down on a stool to spank with a leather paddle. I made him stand facing the camera to fully display his body and used the riding crop before finishing him OTK with the brush until that beautiful ass was red and bruised.

Duration: 26:12
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3816kbps

File size: 769.4 MB

Download Dream Spanked

The Builder - part 02

Release Year: 2019

Watch their wild unrestrained urges take control and make them do things shocking, kinky, and ultimately sexy.

Duration: 21:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4994kbps

File size: 796.4 MB

Download The Builder - part 02

Tied Up - part 01

El niño todavía es un chico nuevo, pero la pareja ayudará a eliminar a algunos de estos recién llegados cuando se besen.

Duration: 11:54

File size: 440.8 MB

Download Tied Up - part 01

Nick Spanked by Hand, Belt and Paddle

Looking sexy as always, Nick goes over Chic's knee for a spanking by hand, belt and paddle that has him kicking and struggling,
his body jumping with every blow.He moans, gasps, whimpers, whines and yelps in agony as Chic turns his tight butt bright red.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4649kbps

File size: 896.3 MB

Download Nick Spanked by Hand, Belt and Paddle

Pietro

Download Pietro

Tied Up - part 02

¡Ser follada brutalmente en el sofá le permite al niño deshacerse de su semen, con un enorme facial para terminar! ¿Quién necesita novios cuando tienes amigos así?

Duration: 15:30

File size: 573.9 MB

Download Tied Up - part 02

Sam Bridle's Ass is Mine

Sexy, hung Sam Bridle has appeared on a number of different websites, but I'm the only one who has ever spanked him.His ass is mine.Here he is back over my knee where he belongs, his tight, firm butt exposed and presented to me for a spanking by hand, belt and brush.He was stoic at first, doing his best to take the pain like a man, but I wore him down.By the time I got to the hairbrush, he was kicking his long, sexy legs, struggling and twisting in pain, his high pitched whimpering and whining getting louder and more desperate while his big cock and balls swung beneath him.

Duration: 24:40
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4252kbps

File size: 803.4 MB

Download Sam Bridle's Ass is Mine

Order of pain part 3 (2012)

Cast: Gabriel
Genres: Fetish

Gabriel's martyrdom is just about to really start. The monks now focus on his ass. He has to give several blow-jobs and gets heavily beaten. They penetrate his anus with all possible things. His body gets maltreated all over with hot wax. And the caning continues. The monks love to hear him scream and they keep filming the helpless guy.

Duration: 21:51

File size: 813.9 MB

Download Order of pain part 3 (2012)

Tied Up - part 03

El chico en buena forma no era la polla cruda que necesitaba de su novio. ¡Por supuesto, su novio está listo para prestarle su longitud jugosa!

Duration: 19:29

File size: 721.9 MB

Download Tied Up - part 03

James Punished After a Confession

Just before we started filming this clip, James confessed that he has asked Chic to go easy on him last time, and Chic agreed. James thought I would find this funny.I didn't. Now I was going to make him pay. I spanked hos round, smooth butt by hand, leather paddle, spatula and finally by crop with his long, sexy legs in the air. He howled, kicked, struggled and even begged me to stop, writhing in pain, but he took the punishment he had coming to him.

Duration: 24:16
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5468kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download James Punished After a Confession

Ashton Used By Three Boys

Ashton Bradley is found tied to the floor by Kieron Knight, MacKenzie Walker and Tyler Bolt. The three begin to Ashton, pushing their feet and socks in his face and mouth. Kieron and Mackenzie then begin to suck each others cocks over his face whilst Tyler Bolt Covers him in spit. Mackenzie then fucks Kieron Knight over Ashton before all three boys piss all over him - check out part two to see the cum fly!

Duration: 21:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4304kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 687.1 MB

Download Ashton Used By Three Boys

Tied Up - part 04

Boy es un buen amigo, el dulce jovencito con cabello largo siempre está listo para ayudar a un amigo que lo necesita.

Duration: 13:08

File size: 486.7 MB

Download Tied Up - part 04

Sexy, 22 year old blond hunk Hunter went over my knee for a humbling spanking

Sexy, 22 year old blond hunk Hunter went over my knee for a humbling spanking while his wife sat and watched.I started out spanking him by hand over his shorts,then his bare, muscular ass.Then I used a wooden paddle and the pain started showing on his face, I finished with the hairbrush, making his legs tremble as he cried out in pain.

Duration: 24:50
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4999kbps

File size: 945.0 MB

Download Sexy, 22 year old blond hunk Hunter went over my knee for a humbling spanking

A Camping Day part 4 (2012)

Cast: Aaron, Josef
Genres: Fetish

They tie Aaron and Josef to a tree. Dimitri kicks their asses in a wild kung-fu-style. Then they spank their butts to make them red like fire. The boys are quite aggressive and abduct their victims to their tent. There they have to go on their knees and suck until they choke. Finally they get fucked on the meadow and their face will be covered with hot cum.

Duration: 21:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 770.2 MB

Download A Camping Day part 4 (2012)

Troubles in Pool - part 01

Finalmente sobre su espalda y con su próstata deliciosamente pinchada, extiende su generoso semen en su joven cuerpo liso y liso, ¡lo que lleva a un chico a bombear su propio semen frente a su amante!

Duration: 10:33

File size: 389.0 MB

Download Troubles in Pool - part 01

Bobby Session, Part 6

Studio: Breeder Fuckers

Trained to French kiss men, put on display in schoolboy uniform, ballgagged, cock teased till hes erect, taut muscular body slicked up with grease and oil, made to suck two cocks, arsehole displayed, fingered and fucked with dildo.
Mechanic Bobby bursts in enraged that his Mrs has left him after photos of him being sexually roughed up by men have circulated everywhere online. With his boyish handsome look hes got the perfect look for the Skoolboy scene weve been planning. Hes wrangled into a room where hes dressed up in uniform and put on display with his arms bound behind his back. Reaching into the open fly of his trousers we can feel how eager he is. We want this boy to learn real gay romance so we get him to stick out his pink tongue for some hot hard manly kissing. His oral needs some improvement. Time to chow down on dick. With two big hard cocks in his face Bobby is ordered to turn back and forth to service them as much as possible.
All the while he must stare pleadingly into.

Duration: 26:50
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2421kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

Download Bobby Session, Part 6

Poker Face - part 01

These are some of the most intense and personal examples of male domination. New, unused men are captured and thrown into situations where their assholes are no longer theirs and their bulging muscles and dicks belong to their Master, who refuses to let them loose from his control.

Duration: 22:01

File size: 821.5 MB

Download Poker Face - part 01

Troubles in Pool - part 02

Con estas dos grandes erecciones, el tipo duro toma la iniciativa y desliza su culo desnudo sobre su amigo, monta la polla desnuda del tipo y luego lo toma por detrás mientras sus grandes bolas se balancean.

Duration: 10:50

File size: 399.0 MB

Download Troubles in Pool - part 02

Vinnie's Hardest Spanking

Vinnie returned for another spanking, looking better than ever, and got his hardest spanking yet. He is now 24 years old, with long, muscular legs and a big,uncut cock. He told me he was scared and nervous, but I reminded him that he called me because he needed money.I spanked him by hand, leather paddle and strap, and a riding crop.He jumped and thrashed about moaning, gasping and screaming in pain until he was begging me to stop.

Duration: 24:10
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3996kbps

File size: 741.8 MB

Download Vinnie's Hardest Spanking

Poker Face - part 03

Get in now to see the unique vids! Nowhere else will you find such sweet twinks cross-dressing, worshipping feet, and more! Oh, those boys, always ready to experiment! See them explore the kinkier side of sex.

Duration: 21:34

File size: 804.1 MB

Download Poker Face - part 03

Troubles in Pool - part 03

En unos minutos, el juego inocente se detuvo y los chicos se besaron, se desnudaron, buscaron su polla y soltaron sus enormes pollas jóvenes para chuparse.

Duration: 10:01

File size: 367.8 MB

Download Troubles in Pool - part 03

Back