Your Face For My Ass [FaceSitting Video]

About video: What an honor to serve Mistress Kassy. This scene opens with Kassy on the bed topless and her desperate slave on his knees worshiping her feet. "I did promise this bitch I would let him lick my ass, I suppose I should keep my word" she says looking at the camera. She then slyly adds that she can change her mind at any time because whatever she decides is right. You can almost see the slaves ears perk up. "I always know best, right slave?" she says and then she tells him to lay on the bed. "Before you get my ass you have to hold your breath for me first" she tells him as she bounces on his face but makes sure not to lift up so much that he can breathe.
Kassy reminds the slave that everything he does should be with pleasing her in mind. She stretches him out to over a minute a few times and decides that it's enough to earn a taste of her ass. She remove her panties and you get the full glory that is her body while she makes the slave sniff them, then she surprises him by sticking them in his mouth. She sits on his stuffed face and mocks him because he isn't licking her ass and she says she will have to get one of the other slaves to lick her ass if he doesn't want to. "Or maybe you're just more into cocks" she says with a giggle. "Crawl to the dungeon and tell the other slave to come up, I need my ass licked" she says. She rolls on her side so you get a birds eye of her pussy and ass and says "He's going to love licking my ass, and I bet you would too?" The other slave can be seen in the background crawling away... so sad
Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:05:37
File Size : 630.37 Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/ff52d7259168b/Ass_Licker_Surprise_-_Mistress_Kassy.mp4

About video: A wickedly beautiful duo, Miss Kassy and Miss Celine love sitting on their slaves faces in this epic scene and things really heat up when they start doing butt drops. Smothering, bouncing, gyrating, and look up slave boy, asses incoming, as they do their leaping butt drops. The ladies have just come from the gym so they're wearing their workout clothes and are a bit sweaty. What a thrill for a slave to be able to smell a sweaty ass crack as an added bonus.
At one point Celine turns her slaves head sideways on the bed and as she sits on it she brings her musky foot right up to his nose. As a finale Celine and Sadie do a butt drop in unison, crashing on the slaves faces with a thud
Info file :
Runtime : 00:07:36
File Size : 831.23 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/04f05838da32c/Asses_Incoming_-_Miss_Kassy_And_Miss_Celine.mp4

About video: Mistress Mercy has an exquisite ass but trying to ass smother two slaves with it at once is almost impossible. As this scene opens Mercy is just about to give up when who else but her cute friend Bambi shows up and what better person to help her because Bambi's ass is big and round and once under it a slave is helpless. She wastes no time hopping on the other slaves face and they both settle in, making sure their is no breathing right from the start.
Mercy and Bambi then switch to bouncing on the slaves face but if the slaves can get any air it isn't much as their asses are still basically covering their mouths and noses. Mercy groans in disgust when she looks over and sees that Bambi's slave is leaking pre-cum. Mercy rubs it onto her fingers then onto the slaves forehead. Suddenly they realize that they are getting lost in conversation and the slaves haven't had a breath in a while. They lift up and both slaves gasp in unison. Now they decide to go all out slamming their asses into their faces until Mercy shifts up and tells her slave to take a sniff of her ass. As he does she lets out a big fart and the gas all rushes up his nose. He'll be smelling that all day. Bambi has been holding in a fart so now she feels free to blast her slave as well. She leans forward and lets out a nice fart. "I didn't want to be out done" she tells Mercy. The farting gets Mercy talking about how she likes to use the slaves as her human toilet. "You dream of eating my waste all the time, don't you?" she asks her slave and he says with desperation in his voice that he does. Finally they both decide to sit on the slaves again and just stay there, their kicking just makes them laugh. Maybe when Mercy's slave come around he'll be covered in her special gift

Info file :
Runtime : 00:07:18
File Size : 825.92 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/97a5eac79cb28/Bambi_Saves_The_Day_-_Mistress_Mercy.mp4

About video: We want BBW's is a common request amongst St1letto fans and so we are pleased to introduce you to Goddess Stephanie. She loves using her weight against a slave and in this scene she delights in burying her slave face under her big glorious ass. Not happy to just give him the pleasure of a big pillowy butt on his face she also makes him turn his head sideways at one point so she can squash him like a bug.
While sitting on him she often lifts her feet off the ground so you can see he is getting her full weight. She encourages him by saying if he does a good job he'll let him lick her ass. After a lengthy smother she removes her shorts and hovers her ass over his face so he can admire her sweet little butt hole. As she sits down she tells him to get his tongue deep inside her. Some of the ladies are shy about farting but when we tell them how much our fans love farts they are pleased not to worry about holding anything in and Stephanie was no different. She is reverse sitting the slave and she lifts up her ass just perfectly so just as the slave gasps for air she blasts him with a nice wet fart. Then back on his face. "I'm so gassy today" she says proudly. Her big ass looks so hot on the slaves head... in forward and reverse positions and side saddle too. Don't miss this one, Stephanie is a delight

Info file :
Runtime : 00:06:01
File Size : 510.98 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/1455e300ac358/Bbw_Goddess_Stephanie_Buries_Him_In_Ass_-_Goddess_Stephanie.mp4

About video: Young and sexy Princess Mia is about to face sit her slave while wearing pantyhose... at least to start. She knows she will eventually want to pull them down so she can be rimmed deeply so she has placed her slave in a mask with no eye-holes because he isn't good enough to see her pussy, ass and asshole. She starts by bouncing and grinding her ass on his face and then sitting on him until he kicks for air. She then farts in the slaves face while sitting on him firmly so the gas has no where to go but up his nose. Next she lifts up and bounces letting out four farts beautifully synchronized so she is in the air as each is released. Expelled then immediately crushed into the slaves face and up his nose.
"Does that smell good, smell like your dinner tonight?" she asks him. She reminds him that when she starts to fart that much it can only mean one thing, he's going to be needed for toilet duty soon. She lets out another fart, then another and another. She really is gassy. She decides to pull down her nylons and now you see how beautifully her ass engulfs the slaves head. Another fart. She bounces on his face to loosen herself up even more. She then gyrates her ass. what a sight, then sits firmly on him again and tells him to get his tongue up her ass. Mia turns around into a forward position on his face and then bounces hard on his face until she farts again. The slave sounds like the smell is overwhelming him. Even Mia has to wave her hand in front of her face. "This room is brutal right now, I'm going to lock the door and leave you in here to soak in it" she tells him as she gets up and walks from the room. The slave is surely in bliss

Info file :
Runtime : 00:07:14
File Size : 756.18 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/2f43fccfc31e2/Beautiful_Butt_And_Delicious_Farts_-_Young_Sexy_Princess_Mia.mp4

About video: Goddess Amelia pops in on Princess Mia who is sitting on her slaves face while her other slave is just laying there wishing someone would come and treat him poorly too. "I'm just about to butt drop these slaves so why don't you help me out" she says. Amelia and Mia both have big beautiful butts and which slave wouldn't want to feel those asses come crashing down on their heads? The girls plop down on the slaves heads a few times but as they get comfortable dropping they start to get more aggressive and leave their feet when coming down for a landing. You can tell from the slaves reactions that they are feeling it especially on their noses but through their entire skulls.
Once they feel the slaves faces are sufficiently battered they turn to some ass smothering first in forward position then in reverse. The girls have worked up a sweat from all the jumping and just want to relax now. Even as they sit firmly they bounce a bit without lifting up because it's fun bouncing, so why not. Suddenly Mia lets out a fart. All that bouncing has loosened her up. Amelia loves it. Now they stay in a sitting position but raise there asses up and start repeatedly slamming the slaves faces like a flurry of punches to the head. A final face sitting contest and the first slave to tap out is ordered to the discipline bench where the girls are going to whip his ass

Info file :
Runtime : 00:07:08
File Size : 742.33 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/bda4555a531a8/Big_Bums,_Big_Butt_Drops_-_Goddess_Amelia,_Princess_Mia.mp4

About video: Miss Ruby is face sitting her cuck husband and has another slave beside her who she has ready for her girlfriend and lover Goddess Amelia. Amelia enters and asks Ruby if she has been butt dropping her slave and Ruby reminds her she is pregnant and shouldn't really be launching her ass on her slaves head. "Is your ass full of cum though?" Amelia asks and Ruby blushes as they both know her lover is generally fucking her all day long.
Amelia decides to butt drop her slave though before they both settle in for some ass-smothering. If there is any cum left in Ruby's ass the slave can suck that out in the mean time. Amelia's ass is big and solid as a rock. When she leaves her feet and lands on her slaves face he feels it in every nerve in his body. It's like getting hit by a bus. Amelia times it perfect and farts just as she is landing her final butt drop. Ruby laughs so hard. Amelia really grinds the fart into his face. Now both ladies bounce, gyrate and grind on the slaves faces. They decide to have a contest and see which slave can hold his breath the longest. Their asses look amazing side by side. "I could do this for hours" Ruby says and Amelia replies "Oh, we will be." They both laugh demonically

Info file :
Runtime : 00:06:10
File Size : 563.09 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5f249cc925cec/Big_Butt_Duo_Showdown_-_Amelia,_Goddess_Ruby_Rubz.mp4

About video: Mistress Kassy and Goddess Lilith Ivy are face sitting slaves on the bed. Lilith's slave is a newbie so the girls made sure he got the biggest ass, while Kassy expertly plants her gorgeous fleshy ass on her slaves face giving him air only as she sees fit. Her mesh see through top reveals her perfect breasts too.
Lots of sexy bouncing, gyrating and grinding in this clip, if you like traditional face sitting with some smothering you will find this one very fulfilling. They sit in both forward and reverse position to insure you get the full benefits of their spectacular asses and to add a bit of pain at the end they do some side-saddle sitting. At some point Kassy sees that her slave is leaking so she runs her fingers over his cock and gets all the cum on her hand. She sits up and sticks her fingers in his mouth. "When slaves leak they eat their own cum" she says

Info file :
Runtime : 00:06:01
File Size : 820.59 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/56cec7f2ac6ed/Breaking_In_The_Newbies_Face_-_Mistress_Kassy_And_Goddess_Lilith_Ivy.mp4

About video: As this scene opens we see BBW Ruby happily sitting on her slaves face, his tongue up her ass giving her a look of bliss, and him starting to kick for air. "Sometimes when he's licking my ass I get so aroused that I forget he's even under there" she comments. When she leans forward he gasps heavily but she tells him to lift his head up to continue to lick her ass... and now you can see his tongue at work. "That's right, get your tongue in there all the way" she tells him. She then tells him to take a deep breath and she sits down firmly, to take his mind off having to breathe she tells him to touch himself.
Ruby then turns into a reverse position which creates great angles of her large plump ass. She sits up and arches her back so he gets all her weight and the slave is rock hard. She surprises him with a fart that squeezes out between her ass and his face. She strokes his cock and says "He loves my farts." As she sits the slave keeps licking her asshole and you can see no one enjoys being rimmed more than Ruby as her eyes literally roll back in her head. The slave catching a breath is the last thing on her mind

Info file :
Runtime : 00:04:55
File Size : 592.05 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/272bf05c1f393/Buried_Under_Rubys_Big_Ass_-_Ruby_Rubz.mp4

About video: Goddess Hazel walks into the dungeon where she sees that Prince G is already sitting on her slaves face and her ass looks amazing, and those perky breasts, umm, umm! Hazel picks up a crop and starts strapping the slaves legs and his heels. "He loves getting hit and smothered at the same time" Hazel says as she really starts to strike the slaves heels with little concern for his whimpering. She tells him to keep his legs straight, moving will not be accepted. She then goes up to help G, pushing her ass firmly on the slaves face to take away his air and maybe she just wanted to get her hands on G's ass too... who wouldn't. She pushes upward and tells the slave to kiss G's ass cheeks.
Now Hazel takes her turn on the slaves face. G lifts Hazel's legs up to insure he gets her full weight centered on her luscious ass. Hazel grinds his face but is sure not to lift up until the slave starts to kick. G pulls on his dick and nipples at the same time. Now Hazel wants her butt cheeks kissed too. She then starts bouncing on the slaves face and says it's a nice trampoline. G wants to try bouncing so they switch places again. Hazel starts to slap his balls and cock really hard. Pleasure and pain in harmony, how lucky. G farts in his face and Hazel tells the slave to sniff it. "He wants to be a full toilet" G says and Hazel tells him to say he wants to be their toilet. The ladies then walk to a different bench and stick their asses out, they tell the slave to come worship them. He gets all excited but as he tries to get up he remembers he's cuffed to the bench and can't move. "Too bad, we were going to make you our toilet" Hazel tells him

Info file :
Runtime : 00:05:16
File Size : 646.39 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a6e873cfb0b9e/Butts_Worth_Suffering_For_-_Prince_Haley,_Mistress_Goddess_Hazel.mp4

About video: Mistress Mercy and Goddess Stephanie are set to administer some real ass punishment to their slave. They have him sitting on the ground with his head on the infamous green bench, with a surface as hard as a rock. They take turns sitting on his face, Mercy down and up, Stephanie down and up, and so on. Mercy is gassy and times her farts so they are released just as she comes down on his face. Once he is whimpering significantly they decide to sit on his head at the same time. His head rolls to the side and now he is really suffering. When they finally let up you can see the look of trauma on his face.
Next they sit back to back and sideways on his face and bounce vigorously. Mercy tells him to stroke his cock. Face sitting isn't always fun and to add to his discomfort they pull his nipples. The ladies stand up and pull their pants down so now the slave gets their flesh as the continue to pound his face with their asses. The slave thinks things are easing up when only Mercy sits on his face but little does he know that Stephanie is walking around between his legs to kick his balls. Mercy's ass looks so nice on the slaves face and she blows two more farts as well. Finally Mercy throws the slave to the ground and then walks behind him to kick him one more time. They walk from the room and the slave mumbles how badly his face is messed up. So bad he forgets he's been kicked hard repeatedly in the nuts as well, lol. He'll be longing for more soon enough

Info file :
Runtime : 00:07:16
File Size : 969.70 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/455e1a2cdb091/Crushing_Asses,_Stinky_Farts_And_Kicks_To_The_Balls_-_Mistress_Mercy_And_Goddess_Stephanie.mp4

About video: Mistress Mercy, Goddess Rii and Temptress Sam come through the front door of the house and are pleased to see their slaves on the steps waiting for them. They slap the slaves balls as they climb the steps and then each sit on one of their faces. Sam at the bottom of the stairs sits in a forward position so she can look up at the other girls who are in reverse position. That gives her the perfect position to squeeze and twist Rii's slaves balls. She shows great skill in multi-tasking though and not only wiggles on her slaves face but reaches down and squeezes his nipples too.
The ladies bounce on the slaves face and then sit until they kick for air. Eventually, they decide to let the slaves stroke their cocks and they say only one can cum and the other two have to lick up the mess. A real man would cum in seconds but these slaves all wail away until the girls decide none of them must want to cum because they'd rather lick up cum. "You can always tell which ones are the cum dumpsters" Mercy says. The girls all agree these slaves must love cum but eventually one of the slaves starts making animalistic sounds and then begs to cum. They tell him to cum and he shoots three big squirts of jizz and makes a real mess in the process. Time for the other slaves to perform clean up duties

Info file :
Runtime : 00:07:03
File Size : 894.10 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b5a20d8d186b5/Cum_Dumpsters_Face_Sat_-_Mistress_Mercy,_Goddess_Rii_And_Temptress_Sam.mp4

Back