Trax Action | Unusual Fantasies For You | Anal Invasion

Kyle Edged And Milked By The Boss

Kyle Edged And Milked By The Boss
126d18f0980bfa23f5d549aad69c59bb.jpeg

Studio: Musclematt

This is all about bringing Kyle to the edge, getting his body to produce a thick wad of cum so we can collect it in a jar, cap it off, freeze it and over-night it fed-x 10am delivery.
This is a 90 minute 3 camera shoot, edited down to give you all the best highlights of me taking complete control of Kyle, his cock, his balls and his cum shot.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:28
Video: 640x358, AVC (H.264), 1433kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 360.9 MB

Download Kyle Edged And Milked By The Boss

Mo Bigga Butt

Mo Bigga Butt
9343d48ef83441a95fa17e7968fabbec.jpeg

Studio: Plain Wrapped

Scene 1:Opens with Cory Jay greasin up dildo after dildo and sitting on them till his hole is left throbbing for more.
Scene 2:Has Buck Hammer getting fisted by Steve Hood up to the point he can take a double fisting in his pig hole.
Scene 3:Cory Jay shows off his talented ass by having Patrick O Rourke shove billard balls in his ass which Cory then shoots out his ass.
Scene 4:Buck Hammer now has Steve Hood and Cory Jay working his hole with an oversized dildo,later they have Buck sitting down on their fist.
Scene 5:Cover boy Mark Anthony and Cory Jay get their holes fucked by Patrick with lots of big dildos that only a hungry ass can take.
Yet Corys ass is still hungry.So mark gets the crisco and gloves feeding Corys ass his fist.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V7, 2188kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mo Bigga Butt

Sleaze

Sleaze
5fc436ee778d45ba43db1b0bff98b49a.jpeg

Studio: X Offender Entertainment

Step inside one of Londons oldest cruising joints, where nine horny leather studs are out and looking for trouble...
Bearded, beefy Manu Maltes takes on smooth bottom boy Axel against the bar, for an appetite-whetting fuck n suck, before running into hunky David Korben in the mens room. But Korben gets distracted by sexy, tattooed Matthieu Paris, and the two get down to a nasty bondage and dildo-packing session in the cage, rounding off their night with some greased-up hand-to-hole action on the floor. Jack Stuart, Carlo Cox and Trojan Rock are up next, with deep throating, circle jerking and a double fuck that has Stuart yelling the roof off. Meanwhile, burly bear Franco Cento spies lean, hard-bodied Lee Heyford in a dark corner, initiating a nasty, spit-drenched ass-play session, building to an awesome hole-stretching finale.
Shot in an edgy, voyeuristic style, X Offender takes its audience on a seedy excursion through the sexual underground. With a nod to the golden age of seventies skin flicks, Sleaze delivers a feature-length wad of hard, heavy, man-on-man action, served up by a stable of nine of Europes finest.

Duration: 1:41:05
Video: 1024x576, DivX 4, 1770kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sleaze

Sleaze

Sleaze

Step inside one of Londons oldest cruising joints, where nine horny leather studs are out and looking for trouble...
Bearded, beefy Manu Maltes takes on smooth bottom boy Axel against the bar, for an appetite-whetting fuck n suck, before running into hunky David Korben in the mens room. But Korben gets distracted by sexy, tattooed Matthieu Paris, and the two get down to a nasty bondage and dildo-packing session in the cage, rounding off their night with some greased-up hand-to-hole action on the floor. Jack Stuart, Carlo Cox and Trojan Rock are up next, with deep throating, circle jerking and a double fuck that has Stuart yelling the roof off. Meanwhile, burly bear Franco Cento spies lean, hard-bodied Lee Heyford in a dark corner, initiating a nasty, spit-drenched ass-play session, building to an awesome hole-stretching finale.
Shot in an edgy, voyeuristic style, X Offender takes its audience on a seedy excursion through the sexual underground. With a nod to the golden age of seventies skin flicks, Sleaze delivers a feature-length wad of hard, heavy, man-on-man action, served up by a stable of nine of Europes finest.

Download Sleaze

Sleaze

Sleaze

Download Sleaze

Incident #23 - Massaged & Manhandled Jock (Donny Forza)

Incident #23 - Massaged & Manhandled Jock (Donny Forza)
0b90aed31511788c5526cdbd12dff6ca.jpeg

Studio: Boys Halfway House

The house manager was looking forward to getting his hands and mouth all over the 18 year old blond blue eyed jock we got in the house. His bod is amazing, from sexy legs to a six pack. After a nice long massage, the manager strokes his cock and tongues his little virgin butthole. Afterward, some foot play while the jock gets his rocks off. The house manager cums all over his toes. Great vid of a long session of appreciating an 18 year old athlete.

Duration: 39:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 186kbps

Download Incident #23 - Massaged & Manhandled Jock (Donny Forza)

Lipton

Lipton
673ab52332b42f3d7d84b62f2a9bf2ba.jpeg

Studio: Militaryclassified

As you all are aware Lipton made his first time appearance on militaryclassified recently and in his last visit the scheduled hand job with the fleshlight went totally south and we had to convert to a BJ (I was devastated...not), so today Ive brought him back because not only did you all want him back but I had to give him the proper BJ he deserved. I think he agrees because he was floored at the end of this one because I do something hes hardly ever experienced. Check it out!
When Lipton arrived this time, he was a little more prepared for the episode because he seemed more relaxed and less nervous than his first visit. I sat him down and we went over the paperwork, then worked out a price for the bj, and then we were off to the races taking excellent photos for his shoot. After we got that out of the way we made out way down to my bedroom where I had everything set up. The room looked familiar to Lipton and this time he was talking with a little more confidence despite his disability... thats a true Marine!
Lipton is beautiful on camera. I love his look! The dark hair, fair skin, chiseled looks... and fat cock, makes him a perfect male specimen that tends to join the military. We had a great interview and probably the first time Ive ever met a Marine that married the girl he lost his virginity too.. great story!
Before long, we were over the talking and into the sucking. Yep thats right, I knelt down in front of this straight Marine and began to lick his balls like a puppy in front of food. Liptons cock is probably the fattest Ive ever encountered which made it extremely difficult to deep throat but I did manage to take most of it down so props to me for making it happen! I could see that Lipton was enjoying every minute of it although by the spooked look, open mouth, and blank stare he had spoke volumes!
I sucked this boy sitting down and also standing up giving my fans a all around view of this boy and how he would fuck! Once I had him sitting back down on the bench, I continued my sucking and this time I increased my speed and I knew it was only a matter of time before I got the warning... and guess what? Right after came the warning and I made this boy shoot so hard his toes pointed and he was literally speechless! What a scene guys! this is what makes the movies great! Enjoy

Duration: 18:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps

File size: 259.8 MB

Download Lipton

Lipton

Lipton

As you all are aware Lipton made his first time appearance on militaryclassified recently and in his last visit the scheduled hand job with the fleshlight went totally south and we had to convert to a BJ (I was devastated...not), so today Ive brought him back because not only did you all want him back but I had to give him the proper BJ he deserved. I think he agrees because he was floored at the end of this one because I do something hes hardly ever experienced. Check it out!
When Lipton arrived this time, he was a little more prepared for the episode because he seemed more relaxed and less nervous than his first visit. I sat him down and we went over the paperwork, then worked out a price for the bj, and then we were off to the races taking excellent photos for his shoot. After we got that out of the way we made out way down to my bedroom where I had everything set up. The room looked familiar to Lipton and this time he was talking with a little more confidence despite his disability... thats a true Marine!
Lipton is beautiful on camera. I love his look! The dark hair, fair skin, chiseled looks... and fat cock, makes him a perfect male specimen that tends to join the military. We had a great interview and probably the first time Ive ever met a Marine that married the girl he lost his virginity too.. great story!
Before long, we were over the talking and into the sucking. Yep thats right, I knelt down in front of this straight Marine and began to lick his balls like a puppy in front of food. Liptons cock is probably the fattest Ive ever encountered which made it extremely difficult to deep throat but I did manage to take most of it down so props to me for making it happen! I could see that Lipton was enjoying every minute of it although by the spooked look, open mouth, and blank stare he had spoke volumes!
I sucked this boy sitting down and also standing up giving my fans a all around view of this boy and how he would fuck! Once I had him sitting back down on the bench, I continued my sucking and this time I increased my speed and I knew it was only a matter of time before I got the warning... and guess what? Right after came the warning and I made this boy shoot so hard his toes pointed and he was literally speechless! What a scene guys! this is what makes the movies great! Enjoy

Download Lipton

Caravan Boys - Handjob Part 2 - Final

Caravan Boys - Handjob Part 2 - Final
0007e5dce7c321e6b5ad09068215f992.jpeg

Studio: EastBoys

This is one hot video, gentlemen! Chance Fury has great ass as most of you will agree, and our producer spent considerable time to exploring it in great detail. Lets see how far those fingers will go! Fun continues with jerking off, and great finale is nice cumshot! Do not miss this one!

Duration: 8:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9725kbps

File size: 626.5 MB

Download Caravan Boys - Handjob Part 2 - Final

Caravan Boys - Handjob Part 1

Caravan Boys - Handjob Part 1
4c4fdefc654db6466dce4df4b17dc5df.jpeg

Studio: EastBoys

Those waiting for more of Chance Fury should love this one. Chance will get attention from our producer, strip to full nude, do some muscle flexing, then nipple play, followed by jerking off, massage of buttocks, anal foreplay. See that cock grow and stay hard, while helping hand is working it. More naughty stuff to follow soon!

Duration: 11:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9706kbps

File size: 820.9 MB

Download Caravan Boys - Handjob Part 1

Daddies and Pigs Vol. 2

Daddies and Pigs Vol. 2
3bf6932de04dd15322e45f55d3c9d027.jpeg

Studio: Red Eagle Films, Spunk Video

Wolfgang Bang has done it again. For part 2 of dies Pigs he has compiled 15 hot fisting studs in the biggest video yet from this first-class director. The result is 2 hours of the hottest hard-core ass-pounding action we have seen in a very long time.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:01:33
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 947.2 MB

Download Daddies and Pigs Vol. 2

Iowa Stubborn

Iowa Stubborn
e1045f7241fe212420d31049407d1cb4.jpeg

Studio: Angry Young Man

Four built Marines. One big white hunky Iowa SGT, one black buck with a huge penis, one Puerto Rican DI instructor and one Irish USN officer (the man with the little camcorder concealed in his bag.) They haunt the locker room after a PT, hanging around naked, shaving, wasting hot water in the showers. Later, the Puerto Rican kid shows up solo, before and after a fresh gym pump. The only part of his frame that isnt inked is his oversized penis and heavy, drooping testicles. ARF! You could lick those nuts for hours, and hed probably let you if he could eat a pizza while you went at it. The scenes are seperated by hidden-cam bumpers of naked guys in an Army base in VA, showering and getting dressed.

Duration: 1:00:26
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1017kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 511.5 MB

Download Iowa Stubborn

Sweet Spot!

Sweet Spot!
b71dc7a1357e4865b76ec1979f3a397c.jpeg

Studio: Club Inferno

Get ready for some balls -to- the- wall boot loving action in Booted, the hit from Club Inferno.

Duration: 1:50:07
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1330kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sweet Spot!

Extrem: Arschfotze

54dbdf23b346e1b486530aa1ca29ef31.jpeg

Studio: be.me.fi Video

These horny German studs love to get their asses crammed and stretched with their favorite toys! Its anal annihilation and gaping assholes in the raunchiest sex scenes ever! Watch as these guys fondle, suck and fuck each other with their kinkiest toys and jerk each other off until they spray their spunk in a climactic ending!

Duration: 1:26:44
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps

Download Extrem: Arschfotze

These horny German studs love to get their asses crammed and stretched with their favorite toys! Its anal annihilation and gaping assholes in the raunchiest sex scenes ever! Watch as these guys fondle, suck and fuck each other with their kinkiest toys and jerk each other off until they spray their spunk in a climactic ending!

Talking Dirty

Talking Dirty
9513dfc81d57d0fd032a2ee4312d3d0a.jpeg

Studio: Ungloryhole

In this weeks update theres some tough guy with a big attitude whos all to happy to get his dick sucked. Hes a mans man. Hes got a bunch of tattoos and some lean muscles. He thinks hes meeting Alexis to get to blow his load. For sure hes experiencing the blow job of his life and ends up spurting his load... but not on Alexis! Well, as we all knew before: men are better cocksuckers for sure!

Duration: 19:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps

File size: 434.8 MB

Download Talking Dirty

Talking Dirty

Talking Dirty
9513dfc81d57d0fd032a2ee4312d3d0a.jpeg

Studio: Ungloryhole

In this weeks update theres some tough guy with a big attitude whos all to happy to get his dick sucked. Hes a mans man. Hes got a bunch of tattoos and some lean muscles. He thinks hes meeting Alexis to get to blow his load. For sure hes experiencing the blow job of his life and ends up spurting his load... but not on Alexis! Well, as we all knew before: men are better cocksuckers for sure!

Duration: 19:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps

File size: 434.8 MB

Download Talking Dirty

Lipton

Lipton

Download Lipton

5 Guys Wiley Blinx Cain Jo

5 Guys Wiley Blinx Cain Jo
678be5848dc704d4a28cd28595338287.jpeg

Studio: Straight Naked Thugs

Wiley, Cain, Blinx, Danny Boy and Slip play cards and gamble for each others clothes. One by one each of the guys get naked. Once all the guys are naked they begin to competitively masturbate. Five, hot, young skaters and thugs give new meaning to a group circle jerk as they sit in a circle and masturbate. In a chain reaction all boys fire off their cum loads!
Blinx is a horny bisexual boy who started out just stroking his hard cock and enjoying some solo cum play, but when he had the chance to get some creamy jizz from some of the other boys he was on it! This sexy and sweet boy loves a little cum play now that hes tried it - scratch that, he loves cum play!

Duration: 19:04
Video: 768x432, Windows Media Video 9, 1816kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 277.4 MB

Download 5 Guys Wiley Blinx Cain Jo

Jay Winter - Massage Me Hard

4237f6d36c262c447fd73f88ccfd1d37.jpeg

Studio: Picture This Studios

Theres plenty to like about Jay Winter, not least of which is his guarantee to produce an impressive amount of precum whenever his 8 inch uncut cock gets hard! Our regulars will no doubt remember this from Jays previous appearances, but we decided to shift things up a gear by handing over Jays slim but muscular body to our resident masseur, just to see just how long he would last before finally having to shoot the rest of his white, creamy load! We think this is Jays hottest shoot so far, so dont miss it!

Duration: 24:00
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps

File size: 331.5 MB

Download Jay Winter - Massage Me Hard

4237f6d36c262c447fd73f88ccfd1d37.jpeg

Studio: Picture This Studios

Theres plenty to like about Jay Winter, not least of which is his guarantee to produce an impressive amount of precum whenever his 8 inch uncut cock gets hard! Our regulars will no doubt remember this from Jays previous appearances, but we decided to shift things up a gear by handing over Jays slim but muscular body to our resident masseur, just to see just how long he would last before finally having to shoot the rest of his white, creamy load! We think this is Jays hottest shoot so far, so dont miss it!

Duration: 24:00
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps

File size: 331.5 MB

Download Jay Winter - Massage Me Hard

Damian Boss and Nick Cheney

Damian Boss and Nick Cheney
59ec5b546a2e60488be453024a764929.jpeg

Studio: Scottxxx

The super hot straight Nick Cheney is back with his pal Damian Boss. These two are just so hot together and they love each others sexy feet. Ive never seen a straight lad so addicted to male feet before! Its so hot though. Nick and Damian get comfy on the bed and give each others feet a good seeing to before getting their rock hard, huge uncut cocks out and wanking the hard while sniffing and licking each others feet. Nick gives Damian a nice foot wank until Damian cant hold back anymore and he shoots a nice sticky load all over the Nicks chunky feet. Roles reverse then its time for Nick to shoot. He wanks his enormous, uncut cock until he shoots a huge load all over Damians gorgeous, smooth feet... Unmissable!

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1048x576, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 344.5 MB

Download Damian Boss and Nick Cheney

Davenport 3 - Ex Marine

Davenport 3 - Ex Marine
fe04bf802e5255ce0f8371b43d084e17.jpeg

Studio: Military Classified

Today I want to re-introduce a new recruit Marine that I met online and he is definitely someone to watch! This stud hails from northern California and a true native! He stands about 6 feet and 175 pounds with a tight muscular body that is beautifully surrounded by great tats! The coup de gras was his almost 8 inch uncut cock that was simply delicious! Watch as Davenport gets introduced to the fleshlight and realizes a new way to jack off!
Davenport arrived at my studios in his uniform and I was in complete awe! This boy looked like the poster for the Marines and I was turned on big time! I couldnt wait to get past all mundane crap paperwork I have to fill out just to get this boy to shoot! Once we got past all the particulars, I was ready to take this boy in front of my cameras so I could make this boy nut! I could tell that Davenport was horned up and ready to go... the boy has a 4 day load saved!
It wasnt long before I had Davenport butt naked in my theater room and zoned into his pussy porn on my iPad waiting to meet my lil friend. Davenport looked very curiously at the fleshlight when I pulled it out and I lubed up the fleshlight and also his uncut cock then slid his cock inside the pussy like fleshlight and his eyes closed as he moaned.
That was the beginning of a wild ride that I took Davenport with the fleshlight taking him close to the edge several times and making him frustrated as all hell as it came to the point where he was almost begging me to make him cum! Ive become quite an expert with this unit and have learned how to jack these guys off but knowing when to cut off before they get into cumming mode.
In the end Davenport because a prier in my den and he completely submitted and gave me control of his prized possession and I was about to give him one of the best orgasms hes had to date. Within minutes, Davenport was giving me the warning and it was so cute that he tried to whisper it.. but I ignored his pleas and continued to ram his cock with the fleshlight until I knew he was about to go and I pulled off the fleshlight and jizz was literally going everywhere. Check it out!

Duration: 14:02

File size: 201.0 MB

Download Davenport 3 - Ex Marine

Extrem: Versklavung

Extrem: Versklavung
a62ce5f288a0c33c76013700d7307f96.jpeg

Watch as these hung, hot, and horny German men bind and restrain each other and do with each other as they will! Nothings hotter than studs in leather, and these guys just love playing with bondage while getting each others rocks off! This is one you cant miss!

Duration: 1:30:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 848.6 MB

Download Extrem: Versklavung

Foul Play

Foul Play
24cbf55ccd2deccb878cd5d0e03d5d9e.jpeg

Studio: Club Inferno

Tibor Wolfe is no joke. The twisted handballer keeps a giant egg-shaped glass butt-plug shoved up ass ass during practice and all the way through to the showers. Cory Jay comes in and catches a giimpse of it when Tibor bends over to dry off. He works the toy in and out of Tibors ass then pulls on the black latex gloves to really put his hole to the test. Cory proves he is the fisting-master by working his hands deep inside Tibors deep guts, picking up speed until hes punch-fucking the hunk. Tibors shouts of encouragement only make Cory go faster and harder until Tibor cant take it any more.
The hottest guys on the team hit the locker room after practice. When Jake Perry opens his locker his stash of dildos falls out all over the locker room floor. Jimmy Durano acts like he doesnt know what theyre for; but when Jake lies down on the bench and puts his ass in the air Jimmy instinctively drives a huge butt-toy up his ass. Jimmy decides to put his teammate to the test; he grabs a baseball bat and orders Jake to get on his knees. The sight of Jakes huge bubble-butt swallowing the repurposed athletic equipment makes Jimmy so hard he pulls out his giant cock and jacks off. Jake milks a huge load out of his own 10-incher while Jimmy beats off and shoots all over the baseball bat.
Varsity handballer Trent Bloom hits the locker room expecting a private session with coach Cory Jay. Instead he finds Jay with his fist up Tibor Wolfes ass. Trent orders Tibor to get the fuck out and bends over to show Coach Jay the progress hes made on stretching his hole. Cory is impressed but needs to get in there and see for himself. He drenches Trents huge hole with j-lube and pumps him with his gloved fist. After a decent probe, its evident that Trents bloom can take both fists at the same time. The double-fisting continues until Cory decides to see how deep he can go. He gets down and shoves his whole arm in Trents hole, past the elbow! Just when you think youve seen it all Coach Cory ups the game. The twisted coach retrieves a football from his locker to play a game of catch with Trents ass. Cory shoves the football all the way in the young athletes hole and orders him to shoot it out. The coach catches the pigskin in mid-air then reinserts it, this time with his fist and forearm. Youve got to see it to believe it!
Troy Haydon gets distracted by Tanner Waynes big round bubble-butt in the locker room. He moves in to smack Tanners ass and before you know it hes got his face buried deep in his teammates butt. Tanner, a 62 all-American athlete, has been working hard on his handball skills. He bends over and spreads his cheeks so Troy can work his fist inside his greased up hole. Troy pumps his lubed up hand in and out, stretching Tanners hole to accommodate his forearm. The more Troy applies, the harder Tanner pushes back; hes not going down without a fight. Troy throws Tanner on a bench and begins an intense prostate massage that drives both men wild. Finally, Troy pulls out, leaving Tanner hot, sweaty and satisfied " for now.

Duration: 1:21:27
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1516kbps

File size: 986.3 MB

Download Foul Play

Raul

Raul
dc852a0b13420b4f3e632fcbf88749d8.jpeg

Studio: New York Straight Men

Meet Raul! He is an Iraq war vet who is still active duty.
He is 27 years did two tours with battle scars to show for it.
He got blasted by a led but luckily he got away with only a slight mark on his forehead..more like a discoloration.
Raul lives up in the Bronx has a girlfriend and this is the very first time a guy is sucking his cock!
As he tells he has been curious and wants to live life and be adventurous now that he is stateside.

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4292kbps

File size: 480.0 MB

Download Raul

Cuffed And Cock Slapped - Blinx and Slip

ea7744a897390d05562cda0622739ea2.jpeg

Studio: Straightnakedthugs

Blinx thought this was going to be a simple solo jack off video. He stripped down and started to masturbate but to his surprise, Slip shows up! Slip sneaks up on Blinx while Blinx is contently masturbating; Slip is completely naked and handcuffs Blinx. The two young skaters stand side by side jerking off their dicks until Slip takes it to a higher level by attempting to get Blinx to touch his hard cock. Blinx resists Slips aggression so Slip attacks Blinx and rubs his hard dick on Blinxs face and rubs his balls on his victims back! There is a lighthearted struggle as these teen friends wrestle naked and Blinx struggles to avoid Slips big cock. Blinx is humiliated as Slip taunts and teases him before both of these guys explode in an epic cum shot! This video is completely entertaining as these to real-life friends explore their cocks and sexuality! With over 43 minutes of erotic fun; skater boys Blinx and Slip will leave you entirely satisfied!

Duration: 43:15
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1398kbps

File size: 483.5 MB

Download Cuffed And Cock Slapped - Blinx and Slip

ea7744a897390d05562cda0622739ea2.jpeg

Studio: Straightnakedthugs

Blinx thought this was going to be a simple solo jack off video. He stripped down and started to masturbate but to his surprise, Slip shows up! Slip sneaks up on Blinx while Blinx is contently masturbating; Slip is completely naked and handcuffs Blinx. The two young skaters stand side by side jerking off their dicks until Slip takes it to a higher level by attempting to get Blinx to touch his hard cock. Blinx resists Slips aggression so Slip attacks Blinx and rubs his hard dick on Blinxs face and rubs his balls on his victims back! There is a lighthearted struggle as these teen friends wrestle naked and Blinx struggles to avoid Slips big cock. Blinx is humiliated as Slip taunts and teases him before both of these guys explode in an epic cum shot! This video is completely entertaining as these to real-life friends explore their cocks and sexuality! With over 43 minutes of erotic fun; skater boys Blinx and Slip will leave you entirely satisfied!

Duration: 43:15
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1398kbps

File size: 483.5 MB

Download Cuffed And Cock Slapped - Blinx and Slip

Lex Packer, Siliconed

Lex Packer, Siliconed
3b6bfeb6478ecac89215e3b692a7a830.jpeg

Studio: Dark Alley Media / Prime Pork Productions

To our best knowledge, a silicone-enhanced cock and scrotum have never been shown in a porn-video before. Lex from London is an all round pig and very versatile. In this film you can watch him fisting and getting fisted, fucking some "victims" asses with this monster-cock and the lucky guys are ...

Duration: 1:20:39
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 2428kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Lex Packer, Siliconed

Handball Therapy

Handball Therapy
12f426693889f0b149321884c9e85749.jpeg

Studio: Club Inferno, Hot House Video

Welcome to the Club Inferno Clinic where Dr. Walker and his assistants specialize in Handball Therapy. Hop up on the exam table, spread your ass cheeks, and open wide for a deep tissue prostate massage. These hedonistic health care providers will do whatever it takes to make you feel better when you check in for some Handball Therapy!

Duration: 2:30:00
Video: 720x480, XviD, 913kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Handball Therapy

Christophe Handjob In Camper

2f80560302d9796f9a6a54be242a527d.jpeg

Studio: Eastboys

Back from outside Christopher gets a perfect oil-massage and handjob.His huge cock is exploding!

Duration: 13:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9742kbps

File size: 981.3 MB

Download Christophe Handjob In Camper

2f80560302d9796f9a6a54be242a527d.jpeg

Studio: Eastboys

Back from outside Christopher gets a perfect oil-massage and handjob.His huge cock is exploding!

Duration: 13:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9742kbps

File size: 981.3 MB

Download Christophe Handjob In Camper

Incognito

Incognito
c5d2fe3f447fd2cd115f0d7b69922b51.jpeg

Studio: Gentlemenscloset

Adam Russo and Angelo Marconi in hot pantyhose fetish action. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 10:46
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 389.0 MB

Download Incognito

Ford And Fynn

Ford And Fynn
4eb50ba92e09d3f97133893d3707dc23.jpeg

Studio: Fratmen Sucks

Ford and Fynn are two of the Fratmen who rarely hang out in Cyberspace for more than a day or two, but when they do, it’s a hot escape to experiment with another hot guy. Ford has had a few experiences with the guys from the Pad, while Fynn is still a bit new to all of this. Once they’re together and completely by themselves, Fynn and Ford find a cool shady spot to strip down and start touching each other’s naked bodies. These athletic jocks spread out on the couch to give back massages before going in for blowjobs. Ford and Fynn are lost in their own world as they take turns sucking on each other’s dicks. It isn’t long before both of these Fratmen are completely hard and ready to cum.

Duration: 29:43
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps

File size: 453.7 MB

Download Ford And Fynn

Nekkid Rednecks Jerking Off

Nekkid Rednecks Jerking Off
8a47eb6a053e0c2fe6a65fc46073a669.jpeg

Studio: My Straight Buddy

Alright, so it's really only two naked rednecks, plus Scottie who was my buddy back in the day when he was a USMC MP, and Rick who is a of nature.
After coming home from a bar, getting into a game of naked juice pong, and sitting in a hot tub for a minute, the guys were horny as hell. Scottie, who came out shortly before he got out, I think was more eager to find himself on a couch with 3 (well 2.5) hot straight guys. His porn was the live version of what is about to be your porn.
Rick is just Rick. He's one of those awesome people that just wants to have a good time, and doesn't care very much about the rules.
I apologize, this video is kindof rough, because by this point of the night we were all of us shitfaced. marines can't resist jerking off to some porn though, and when they do, I can't resist taping them.

Duration: 26:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1984kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 425.1 MB

Download Nekkid Rednecks Jerking Off

Group Sperm Donation

Group Sperm Donation
1dbe59dc9e9dc6f544fc43726fa5d1c3.jpeg

Studio: College Boy Physicals

Today a group of boys stop by the clinic wanting to collect $100 for donating their sperm for our first annual sperm donation. Each boy picked up a flyer and was waiting in the waiting area.
I entered the waiting room, and I see three hot boys waiting to give up there sperm. I didn't expect so many boys to arrive all at once so I asked them to come back into the exam room. I had Rex, Parker and Ryan go into the exam room and I explain to them the procedures and gave them more details regarding the sperm drive and how they were able to collect the $100.
The boys were kind of freaked out. They thought they were going to be in private exam rooms but the doctor had other ideas. The boys were very hesitant about undressing and getting nude in front of each other.
The doc took each student one at a time. Parker was the first to get weighed as Rex was bending over getting a thermometer inserted a into his tight ass. As Rex was waiting, the doc then weighed Parker and then checked Parker's heart. Rex in the mean time was waiting for the doc to pull the thermometer out of his ass as Ryan was waiting his turn. Rex finally got the thermometer out of his ass and was instructed get weighed as the the doctor then inserted the thermometer inside Parker's ass. The Doc was taking all the boys vital and doing a quick routine check up on all three boys. Each boy was listening to the doctors instructions as he continued checking there vital signs.
I asked the boys to remove there undies and again, they were a bit freaked out. They wanted to earn $100 so they are going to do it my way or they don't get the $100. I had each boy bend over the exam table as I checked there ass holes. I then had to break the news to the boys they have to jerk off together and this is where it really starts heating up. I couldn't wait to see these boys pop there nut as I collected each of the boys sperm.
As each boy were stroking there cocks, I touched each boy feeling there smooth toned bodies and tight asses. I then helped myself and assisted Rex and I took the base of his hard throbbing cock and pumped his cock in my hands. His cock was hard and warm and I felt it get harder as it twitched in the palm of my hands. After Rex, I moved towards Parker as I grabbed his huge uncut cock and to my surprise Rex starting sucking on his nipple and then both Rex and Parker grabbed each others cocks and started stroking. I want to Ryan. Ryan is a really hot cute by that I was rubbing his soft body against mine which each boy was rock hard and ready to bust a nut.
It was so hot and sexually exciting for me, I took off my shirt and continue to assist the boys. My job is really cool as I get to see so many hot guys and stroke and suck there cocks. Watch to see what happens next as this scene really starts to sizzle as I collect the sperm of three of the hottest boys I examined thus so far.

Duration: 27:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 618.5 MB

Download Group Sperm Donation

Group Sperm Donation

Group Sperm Donation
1dbe59dc9e9dc6f544fc43726fa5d1c3.jpeg

Studio: College Boy Physicals

Today a group of boys stop by the clinic wanting to collect $100 for donating their sperm for our first annual sperm donation. Each boy picked up a flyer and was waiting in the waiting area.
I entered the waiting room, and I see three hot boys waiting to give up there sperm. I didn't expect so many boys to arrive all at once so I asked them to come back into the exam room. I had Rex, Parker and Ryan go into the exam room and I explain to them the procedures and gave them more details regarding the sperm drive and how they were able to collect the $100.
The boys were kind of freaked out. They thought they were going to be in private exam rooms but the doctor had other ideas. The boys were very hesitant about undressing and getting nude in front of each other.
The doc took each student one at a time. Parker was the first to get weighed as Rex was bending over getting a thermometer inserted a into his tight ass. As Rex was waiting, the doc then weighed Parker and then checked Parker's heart. Rex in the mean time was waiting for the doc to pull the thermometer out of his ass as Ryan was waiting his turn. Rex finally got the thermometer out of his ass and was instructed get weighed as the the doctor then inserted the thermometer inside Parker's ass. The Doc was taking all the boys vital and doing a quick routine check up on all three boys. Each boy was listening to the doctors instructions as he continued checking there vital signs.
I asked the boys to remove there undies and again, they were a bit freaked out. They wanted to earn $100 so they are going to do it my way or they don't get the $100. I had each boy bend over the exam table as I checked there ass holes. I then had to break the news to the boys they have to jerk off together and this is where it really starts heating up. I couldn't wait to see these boys pop there nut as I collected each of the boys sperm.
As each boy were stroking there cocks, I touched each boy feeling there smooth toned bodies and tight asses. I then helped myself and assisted Rex and I took the base of his hard throbbing cock and pumped his cock in my hands. His cock was hard and warm and I felt it get harder as it twitched in the palm of my hands. After Rex, I moved towards Parker as I grabbed his huge uncut cock and to my surprise Rex starting sucking on his nipple and then both Rex and Parker grabbed each others cocks and started stroking. I want to Ryan. Ryan is a really hot cute by that I was rubbing his soft body against mine which each boy was rock hard and ready to bust a nut.
It was so hot and sexually exciting for me, I took off my shirt and continue to assist the boys. My job is really cool as I get to see so many hot guys and stroke and suck there cocks. Watch to see what happens next as this scene really starts to sizzle as I collect the sperm of three of the hottest boys I examined thus so far.

Duration: 27:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 618.5 MB

Download Group Sperm Donation

Micky And Vincent

Micky And Vincent
f57eedbd9ff47e1983bf62351872c853.jpeg

Studio: Fratmen Sucks

Vincent has been a great part of the cast at the Fratpad for quite some time. He’s most well known for his playing and teasing attitude around he employs with fellow guy friends. It’s great to have him back but we notice a few changes in his disposition from his last appearance. A sense of maturity and seniority, Vincent feels he can bestow his experience on some of the new guys. Vincent doesn’t know that Micky is anything but a rookie. When worlds clash and these two guys playing some catch, Vincent reminds us how teasing can be the hook and sinker for an exciting endeavor with a new partner. Micky and Vincent really hit it off and are determined to show each other who the more experienced one is, so to speak. The ending is a magical climatic moment circumstantially the result of great profound chemistry.

Duration: 21:08
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps

File size: 322.7 MB

Download Micky And Vincent

Back