Submissive women bound & fucked by men in BDSM fantasies.

Title: Belly and Chest Sitting BBW Huge Ass

Description: Renata Colossos and slave Kiki and Flavinha - film specific in belly sitting real, Renata test 2 slaves for trained belly sitting, the first girl give-up with 10 min movie.is very hard, because Renata have 140Kg is to much for slave girl with 59Kg and 1.51 meters don´t miss !, this is a hot femdom and full weight sitting movie, real hard domination and domination bbw girl.

Category: Chest Sitting, New

Format: MP4
Duration: 39 Min
Size: 896 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: Elise Bound (4K)

Description: Elise Bound, strapped, cuffed and inserted. She makes the perfectly helpless toy for Ruby. Gord's Damsel Dangler continues to impress!
Video in HD and 4K

Featuring: Elise Graves, Ruby
Keywords: catsuits, corsets, fucking machines, high heels, naked, orgasm, penetration, predicament, PVC,Damsel Dangler

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 1334 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: Elise get's double ended (4K)

Description: Elise Graves finds herself installed into Gord's Lazy Susan Fuck Table and Lady A is going to have it her way. Elise enjoys every single minute of it.. Talk about complete control! Double-Ended turns into Triple-Stuffed!
Video in HD and 4K!

Featuring: Elise Graves, Lady A , Lazy Susan,
Keywords: 4K, catsuits, corsets, high definition, high heels, mesh, metal bondage, oral, orgasm, penetration, spandex, spanking, strap-on,Fucking Table

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 2238 Mb

Download:
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3

Title: Elise Chic-Viced (4K)

Description: Lady A introduces Elise to Gord's Chic-Vice and Javelin for some serious slut training. Enjoy Lady A's first visit to the House of Gord and we look forward to many more. Video in HD and 4K featuring Lady A and Elise Graves!

Featuring: Elise Graves, Lady A , Chick Vice
Keywords: 4K, catsuits, corsets, naked, orgasm, penetration, PVC, spanking, stocks, training

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 1786 Mb

Download:
Part 1
Part 2

Title: March 25, 2020 - Paige Owens/Paige Owens: Hot, Young, and Willing to Suffer in Bondage

Description: Paige Owens begins in a predicament position with all of her weight balancing in her knees. Her feet are pulled up and her thighs are pulled out to keep them separated. Her hands are pulled up high. In this position she is totally helpless. The Pope enters and spends a few moments groping her young tight body before shoving a gag in her mouth. Next she's flogged all over her gorgeous body and then the crop is used to get at her nipples and other sensitive places, including her feet. After that clothespins are added to her tits, and the he takes aim at trying to knock them off with the crop.

With: Paige Owens

Director: The Pope

Categories: BDSM, Bondage, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Gag, Handler, Humiliation, Pain, Rope Bondage, Straight, Submission, The Pope, Vaginal Penetration

Duration: 51 Min
Size: 1890 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Mar 25, 2020: Ohh My | Jackie Ohh/Jackie Ohh is made for bondage!

Description: The stunning Jackie Ohh is ready for the bondage! Even before she's being tied up she's got a huge smile on her face. You can see her excitement grow as she watches everything being done to her.

The neck rope holding her up clearly turns her on. Her tits exposed and she flirts with choking herself. She's the kind of girl you keep in bondage for hours. Weights and clamps on her nipples are a must along with a huge ball gag.

A strict hogtie, a tit tie, a suspension, and a missionary position give Jackie's body the full workout she deserves. Her sexy ass gets a good caning and fucking with a huge metal hook. She cums like a good girl!

Duration: 47:15 Min
Size: 2573 Mb

Download:

Title: March 26, 2020 - Aiden Starr, Gia Derza/The Test Subject: Latex Nurse Aiden Starr Experiments on Gia Derza

Description: Struggling college student Gia Derza needs some extra money, so she signs up for random medical testing for a little payout. Gia finds herself up against latex nurse Aiden Starr, who runs a creepy dark medical facility. Aiden puts Gia through a battery of tests. She starts by fitting Gia with a gag, in order to do a proper inspection. She then tests Gia's senses with a Wartenberg wheel. She runs it from her sexy nipples down to her clit. Aiden then spreads Gia's hot wet pussy with a speculum, leaving it wide open for inspection. This inspection starts with rubbing her clit then fingering her hole. For further testing she adds more stimulus with a vibrator and pinwheel.

With: Aiden Starr, Gia Derza

Director: Fivestar

Categories: Anal, BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, Brunette, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Fake Boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Gag, Gaping, Humiliation, Latex, Lesbian, LezDom, Medical Fetish, Natural Boobs, Nurse, Pain, Pussy Eating, Rope Bondage, Shaved, Slave, Slim, Spanking, Speculum, Squirting, Straight, Strap On, Sub, Switch, Tattoo, Toned, Vibrator, White

Duration: 68 Min
Size: 2506 Mb

Download:

Title: March 25, 2020 - Delirious Hunter, Ava Mir-Ausziehen/Delirious Hunter Goes Butch!

Description: Sometimes a Princess in a tiara. other times a Domme in full leather, today, Delirious dons her back urban outfit and treats Ava to a floor session. After a warmup, she binds Ava’s ankle to a steel pole and proceeds to a full-blown flogging session. She wraps things up with some enthusiastic pussy and anal play which brings Ava to a mind-numbing orgasms.

With: Delirious Hunter, Ava Mir-Ausziehen

Categories: Anal, BDSM, Blonde, Bottom, Curvy, Facesitting, Flogging, Leather, Lesbian, LezDom, Natural Boobs, Pussy Eating, Shaved, Slim, Small Tits, Straight, Tattoo, Thirdparty, Vibrator, White

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 504 Mb

Download:

Title: Mar 14, 2020: The Fool 1 | Cora Moth/Cora gets spread and hogtied.

Description: Cora Moth shows off her amazing abilities and her custom designed outfit. What a clown! She starts off stretching for us. She knows she's going to be stretched out to show her flexibility so she gets herself nice and limber.

Then she starts to juggle or rather starts to fail at juggling. She's awful at it so we thrown the balls at her. Her outfit is cut off and she's put into a zip tie hogtie. Her face is covered with multicolor paint.

We see the first signs of Cora's flexibility. Tied to the ring above her and one leg is pulled far above her. In such a spread her pussy is completely exposed and open for penetration.

Duration: 63:45 Min
Size: 3476 Mb

Download:

Title: March 25, 2020 - Mona Wales

Description: Your gaze begins by scanning up Mona Wales' entire body. From her gleaming black heels up to her beautiful breasts, she is completely clad in shiny rubber latex save for a purple leather corset. She's feeling herself, up and down, letting the sticky smooth texture of the latex massage her fingertips as she starts to acknowledge you. You, her slave, with an eager tongue that wants to explore every inch and fold of her perfect body. With a nose that wants to smell the sweet aroma of latex rising off of her, the mixture of lube, and her sheer omnipotent sexual prowess.

With: Mona Wales

Categories: Blonde, Bondage, Corset, Cuckolding, Dominatrix, Dungeon, Femdom, Fetish, High Heels, Kinky, Latex, Leather, Natural Boobs, Shaped, Slave, Slim, Smooth, Solo Female, Straight, Switch, Thirdparty, White

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 405 Mb

Download:

Title: Mar 17, 2020: Take a Sip | Abigail Dupree | Master James

Description: As directed by Master, the slave relieves herself in a glass urinal and takes a sip. A slave is to respond, reply and, or accomplish every demand or task given to the slave by the Master without question. Commands, routines, dressage and punishments can be meaningfully structured only by a good documentation and adapted to the development of the slave.

Slave Education means limitations plus control is DEBRIS type training;
Mental adaptation, reality determination, mirror world, sex slave, oral slave, toilet slave, pony, maid, doll, Fuck-Doll , since especially punitive measures with significant restriction restrictions referred to punishments in which the slave ⁄ the slave otherwise usual rights are restricted or completely taken. Restrictions can be very humiliating and should be part of any training with their good educational impact. Restrictions may affect basic needs such as eating, drinking, sleeping (= body control), but also prohibiting the use of certain equipment, entertainment, transportation, etc. while in training.

Tag: Master Commands, Slave, Obeys, Body Control, Piss, Glass Urinal, Toilet Slave, Drain Bladder, Obedience, Bodily Function, Golden Water, Sip, Male Superiority, White Slave, Female Slave, Sex Slave, Cane Marks, Asshole Fetish, Need to Serve, Pierced Pussy, Huge Labia, Abigail Dupree

Duration: 6:17 Min
Size: 323 Mb

Download:

Title: Mar 22, 2020: Torture Chair Pussy Whipped | Abigail Annalee

Description: Warning!! Not for the faint of heart!

slave 779 is bound to the torture chair for another round of painful S&M humiliation. A frighteningly painful session with face whipping, Needle Ball and yanking on the nipple clamps. She is in complete terror while bound and exposed to the seatless chair to make her scream with a constant non stop torture.

This slave belongs to another Master as sexual chattel in a smaller town, just an hour south. He is a kind man that benefits much from the teachings His slave receives at the training dungeons of Master James.

Master James shackles her to the seatless steel chair to summon the painful ear piercing screams of her pain and my pleasure. Time stretches on for her, the pain continues without giving her pleasure to relieve the pain. Again, this video is not for the light of heart, there are no acts of kindness here except for the relief of when it ends with this slave reciting her identifying slave number.

Tag: Painful, Pussy whipping, Needle Ball Pendulum, Face Whipping, Leg Whipping, Whip Marks, Screaming, Crying, Begging, Torture Chair, Consensual Non-Consent, Masochism, Sadism, slave Bottom, Master Handler, DEBRISx type Training, Humiliation

Duration: 15:17 Min
Size: 783 Mb

Download:

Title: Mar 20, 2020: Roughing It | Lola Fae/Lola learns the hard way that camping sucks.

Description: Don't go camping! I made the mistake of going out in the woods. It was kind of fun at first. Nature, animals, being by myself.

Then I started hearing noises. Someone watching me. Everywhere I went I felt eyes on me. Every time I left my tent I felt like I was being followed.

I woke one morning to something around my neck, the taste of metal in my mouth. I opened the tent to see that I wasn't outside anymore.

I guess it was his woods, his hunting grounds. He stalked me and captured me. Now I'm his. A piece of meat for his amusement.

Locked, exposed, humiliated, groped, penetrated, tormented. I can't tell if he's having fun with me, but why else would he treat me this way.

He's sick and there's nothing I can do, but endure his every whim.

Duration: 48:40 Min
Size: 2665 Mb

Download:

Title: March 24, 2020 - Momo Hasegawa

Description: Momo Hasegawa 100% Authentic & Exclusive Asian Fetish and Bondage Video direct from a Tokyo underground S&M dungeon.

With: Momo Hasegawa

Categories: Asian, BDSM, Bondage, Dungeon, Fetish, Gag, Hitachi, Kinky, Rope Bondage, Stocks, Straight, Suspension, Thirdparty, Vibrator

Duration: 27 Min
Size: 984 Mb

Download:

Title: March 26, 2020 - Alex More, Mistress Synful Pleasure, Eddie Wood/Bible Class (Part 2)

Description: Sister Synful Pleasure has caught Alex and Eddie doing all kinds of sacrilegious things with their rosary, and they are getting punished in unique and very humiliating ways. Stripped naked and made to watch each other get flogged, they might have thought their punishment was over, but, no. Now, Sister Pleasure demands that they worship her shiny black boots; then Alex must eat Eddie's pussy while getting cropped and yelled at, all under Sister's unwavering gaze. One thing's for sure, Alex and Eddie will never misbehave in bible class again! (Part 2 of 2)

With: Alex More, Mistress Synful Pleasure, Eddie Wood

Categories: Natural Boobs, Redhead, Slim, Straight, Thirdparty, White

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 411 Mb

Download:

Title: March 23, 2020 - Tiffany Kingston, Omar/Captain America Vs Big-Boobed Blonde

Description: Naughty girl Tiffany Kingston sure knows how to tease tied up Omar. Dressed to kill in sexy stocking and suspenders she parades her body then slowly rocks away on the dildo chair. Omar soon gets a shot at her juicy pussy before shooting his load over her satisfied face.

With: Tiffany Kingston, Omar

Categories: Bbc, Big Dick, Black, Black Hair, Blonde, Body Builder, Corset, Deepthroat, Dildo, Facefucking, Facial, Fetish, Foreskin, High Heels, Kinky, Nylons Stockings, Pussy Eating, Straight, Thirdparty, Vaginal Penetration

Duration: 22 Min
Size: 828 Mb

Download:

Title: Mar 15, 2020: Harsh Discipline Pussy Whipping | Abigail Dupree | Master James

Description: Pussy whipping is the ultimate sadistic act. Whipping a slaves pussy is an art that is more than different, most will never understand. Until you whip a pussy first hand, see the reactions and hear the musical tones in the screams and cry's... Wow, what a rush! I wish the torture never stops.
Other than knowing how to throw different types of whips, there is other prep work involved of course;
The primary purpose for restraints is to keep the subject in a position that best suites the session to come. In addition, the restraints used for this pussy whipping session needs to be just right for the slave because the the intensity of the whipping is the primary purpose of the torment, not burning them out on overwhelming bondage restraints will prove a longer, more delightful session.
Discipline is important to keep the slave under your control and needs to be enforced regularly without special considerations.
Again, most will never understand this and that is okay.

Tag: Master⁄slave Dynamic, S&M, BDSM, Restraints, Straps, Rope, Legs Spread, Pussy slapper, Diablo tri-tip whip, Dragons tail whip, Plastic Pipe, Rattan Hand Whip, Painful, Yelling, Crying, Tears, Horsehide Paddle, Need to cry, Masochism, Sadism, Abigail Dupree

Duration: 42:54 Min
Size: 2199 Mb

Download:

Title: March 26, 2020 - Valentina Bianco/Valentina Bianco: Pixie Loves It Rough

Description: Valentina Bianco is 33 but doesn't look her age. She’s Italian but lives in Spain. Apparently, word’s got out down there, from the delighted reports of Iberian sluts like Montse Swinger and Julia de Lucia, that PSS is quite the site to work for if you’re visiting Blighty. And, just like her friends, Valentino ain’t half hardcore. Alas there’ll be no marking of her bottom today (got to respect a working girl’s need to turn up to her next shoots in one piece) but in all other respects â€" choking, face-slapping, face-spitting, facefucking, you name it â€" she pretty much loves being treated like a piece of sh*t.

With: Valentina Bianco

Categories: Bottom, Brunette, Choking, Facefucking, Latin, MILF, Natural Boobs, Slapping, Slim, Straight, Sub, Thirdparty

Duration: 41 Min
Size: 1519 Mb

Download:

Title: March 23, 2020 - Sophia Laure, Ian Scott/Human Watchdog: Submissive Gets Some Outdoor Education

Description: In today's House of Taboo update, Yanick Shaft aka Ian Scott teaches his human watchdog Sophia Laure a lesson. The submissive French brunette babe is wearing a black latex dress, an open bra, presenting her medium tits and has her wrists pinioned at her back. She finds herself in this restrained position, kneeling like a dog on a chair in front of Yanick, her owner. After taming this defiant human watchdog over the past couple of months, he decided to wrap a leather strap around her neck and fixes the other end to his chair. Then he crams her mouth with a glass dildo while pulling firmly on her tight leather back bondage. After he is done with the horsetail sex toy, he starts spanking the sub's ass until her butt cheeks start blushing deep red. Yanick penetrates that asshole with the glass dildo like a maniac, still in his grey suit when he decides to feed her his hard meat deep throat style. Sophia, now kneeling on the grass like a dog still has that glass dildo inside her asshole while Yanick makes her lube up his cock for that tight red butthole. He makes her ride him reverse cowgirl style on the leather couch in the backyard. Then he shifts her over and bangs her butt from behind in doggy style, constantly slapping and spanking that sub's ass cheeks. After this hardcore anal insertion, he pulls his dick out of that asshole and shoots his cum in her mouth.

With: Sophia Laure, Ian Scott

Categories: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Couple, Deepthroat, Dildo, Domination, Facefucking, Facial, Fake Boobs, Female Slave, Kinky, Latex, Leather, Outdoors, Slapping, Slim, Spanking, Straight, Sub, Thirdparty, White

Duration: 25 Min
Size: 927 Mb

Download:

Title: March 26, 2020 - Helena Locke, Mindi Mink/"More Please" "Persuade Me To Put Down That Book"

Description: More Please Starring: Helena Locke and Mindi Mink Two MILF women playing bondage games. Mindi is secured to a rack with her gorgeous D plus size breasts protruding for Helena’s loving hands. She manages and manipulates them before moving to Mindi's bush covered pussy. Helena licks and laps at Mindi's pussy then applies a vibrator to bring the bound girl to a satisfying orgasm. _ Persuade Me To Put Down That Book Starring: Helena Locke and Mindi Mink Helena is lounging with a book when Mindi crawls up to her and distracts her with loving nibbles and kisses to her feet and legs. She slowly moves up to Mindi’s crotch and get all her attention. Soon Mindi's panties are off an it full-on bush teasing licking and nibbling.

With: Helena Locke, Mindi Mink

Categories: Bondage, Brunette, Bush, Feet, MILF, Natural Boobs, Rack, Toned, Top, Unshaved, Vibrator, White

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 725 Mb

Download:

Title: Indica Monroe - Bound For a Surprise

Description: Indica is a precious young woman, and she is also a new mother...As I bind her, her breasts begin to leak, and that creates a whole new activity for the day...eventually, I do milk her tits, and the results are awe inspiring...Enjoy, Ogre.... ShootID: IND_031120

Duration: 43 Min
Size: 760 Mb

Download:

Title: March 25, 2020 - Dakota Vixin, Bruno Dickemz/Testing Out The New Secretary

Description: Dakota seems to have quite an issue. She has a stern boss who wants it his way or no way at all. After she completes her first task assigned to her, she is made to proofread her work while getting a rough spanking on top of her boss's desk! This weak bitch thinks she has what it takes to continue working under these conditions, but this was just the beginning. Let the pain begin! Tons of nice rough sex ensues and then finally this little bitch gets choked almost to the point of blacking out when her boss blows a load in this little fuck dolls face. I bet you want your own Dakota in your office too!

With: Dakota Vixin, Bruno Dickemz

Categories: Athletic, Big Dick, Black Hair, Deepthroat, Domination, Facefucking, Facial, Fingering, Latin, Pain, Rough Sex, Spanking, Straight, Thirdparty, Top, Vaginal Penetration

Duration: 31 Min
Size: 1138 Mb

Download:

Title: March 24, 2020 - Alice Axx/Liquid Predicament

Description: Her arms and legs bound to a chair, naked newcomer Alice Axx finds herself in a scene of the utmost degradation as she sits alone in a brightly lit room. Why is her lipstick so smeared? We leave that to your imagination. Drool unstoppably flows down the length of her body because her mouth is kept open by the leather strap gagging her. Her pussy, half-shaven, is naked to the air, and her bladder is full and waiting to be emptied. Why is it full? We leave that to your imagination. How she would like to go to the bathroom! But it is not to be allowed, and instead she must let out her flow all over the newspapers that have been spread on the floor in front of her--as if she is a human puppy who must be housebroken. How shall she be trained? We leave that to your imagination...for a scene like this always invites not only observation, but participation in the depths of your own minds and fantasies. It’s up to you: would you punish her more...or perhaps rescue her quick?

With: Alice Axx

Categories: BDSM, Bondage, Drool, Gag, Kinky, Leather, Piss Play, Shaved, Solo Female, Straight, The Chair, Thirdparty

Duration: 4 Min
Size: 138 Mb

Download:

Title: March 27, 2020 - Mia Gold, Karlo Karrera/Drowning in Debt: Hot Wife Gets Sexual Punishment for Husband's Debt

Description: Stunning petite wife Mia Gold is enjoying her poolside sun bathing. Little does she know this brunette's privileged wealthy lifestyle is about to get fucked. Her husband owe's a lot of money and it's time to pay up. Muscle stud Karlo Karrera shows up and drags Mia into the house. Throws her on the couch and demands she tell him where her husband is. This innocent wife has no clue what is about to happen to her. As Karlo chokes Mia, he pulls off her clothes and demands sexual payment. His hard huge cock gets rammed down her wet throat for a deep throat cock sucking. He pulls her hair harder as he gags her on his dick. He flips her over and holds her down as she screams. He shoves his hard cock deep in her wet pussy and pounds her for hard fucking. This isn't all about pleasure, there must be sexual pain and punishment. He handcuffs her and brings out the flogger and she screams for corporal punishment. Nipple clamps come out and the clover clamps are applied to her sensitive nipples. She is bound in BDSM rope bondage and her mouth is gagged with a red ball gag. Her screams are muffled as he fucks her deep in her ass. Deep anal pounding gets her squirting all over the place. With her pussy and ass fully pounded he unloads his huge load all over her body. Her husband better pay up soon. Enjoy this original Kink scene from our archives, released for the first time!

With: Mia Gold, Karlo Karrera

Director: Marty

Categories: Anal, Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Dick, Black Hair, Blowjob, Bondage, Bottom, Brunette, Clover Clamps, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Flogging, Gag, Hitachi, Humiliation, Mixed, Muscle, Muscular, Natural Boobs, Nipple Clamps, Pain, Petite, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, Shaved, Slim, Squirting, Straight, Stud, Submission, Vaginal Penetration, White

Duration: 49 Min
Size: 1818 Mb

Download:

Title: March 27, 2020 - Karla Kush, Toni Ribas, Robby Echo/A Hotwife Blindfolded #2

Description: A woman's insecurities transform into insatiable desire after an erotic encounter with her husband and close friend.

With: Karla Kush, Toni Ribas, Robby Echo

Categories: Athletic, Big Dick, Blonde, Blowjob, Brunet, Deepthroat, Facefucking, Foreskin, Kinky, Latin, Natural Boobs, Shaved, Slim, Straight, Thirdparty, Threesome, Top, Vaginal Penetration, White

Size: 1137 Mb

Download:

Title: March 27, 2020 - Amarna Miller, Meg Magic, Zor, Sabby/Suspended & Helpless

Description: In today's roleplay, Amarna Miller and Sabby are a sophisticated and adventurous couple who bring their slavegirl, Meg Magic, to the chambers of bondage master Zor. While Amarna blows Sabby, Meg's arms are bound by Zor in the intricate stylings of the Japanese rope art known as shibari. Her arms trussed to her torso, Meg then kneels before Sabby where she takes over the sucking of his cock. Soon Zor also has Meg's legs tied to a pulley attached to the ceiling, so that Sabby will have easy access to Meg's shaved pussy and asshole even while Amarna bites her nipples as this fetish XXX video gets wilder and wilder. Meg hangs in midair and watches Amarna fuck Sabby in a standing position, and Meg even has to worship Amarna's stocking-covered leg. The taut rope-arrangements continue for Meg until she is helplessly in position to receive a blast of spunk from Sabby, a load which Meg shares snowball-style with her mistress Amarna below. Savor the extreme sex in this epic of Full HD BDSM!

With: Amarna Miller, Meg Magic, Zor, Sabby

Categories: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Couple, Deepthroat, Facefucking, Female Slave, Fetish, Kinky, Master, Natural Boobs, Pussy Eating, Redhead, Rope Bondage, Shaved, Straight, Suspension, Switch, Thirdparty, Toned, Vaginal Penetration, White

Duration: 33 Min
Size: 1199 Mb

Download:

Title: March 27, 2020 - Karla Kush, Toni Ribas, Robby Echo/A Hotwife Blindfolded #2

Description: A woman's insecurities transform into insatiable desire after an erotic encounter with her husband and close friend.

With: Karla Kush, Toni Ribas, Robby Echo

Categories: Athletic, Big Dick, Blonde, Blowjob, Brunet, Deepthroat, Facefucking, Foreskin, Kinky, Latin, Natural Boobs, Shaved, Slim, Straight, Thirdparty, Threesome, Top, Vaginal Penetration, White

Size: 1137 Mb

Download:

Title: Lucy's Slavegirls (part three) 4K UltraHD

Description: Mistress Lucy is home, and she's very cross with slave girl Ariel! Treacherous junior slave Zoe snitched on Ariel- Mistress now knows that Ariel disobeyed a direct order, unlocking her gag and even going to sleep and calling in the cleaners rather than doing her chores herself!

Ariel must be severely punished. Naked and collared in a strict posture collar, Ariel is totally humiliated by being put over NEW slave girl Zoe's knee! Mistress Lucy makes Zoe spank Ariel hard, making her bum cheeks really glow. The pain is bad but the humiliation of having the new slave girl spank her is far, far worse! Ariel has lost all the benefits of her station and is reduced in rank to the lowest slave in the household- she even loses her place in Mistress' bed! Zoe gloats as she gets the prized position for the night, blindfolded, gagged and confined in an arm binder to sleep by Mistress' side. While Ariel is cast out, cuffed, naked, gagged and blindfolded at the foot of the bed in the cold, not even a blanket or duvet to cover her! Her downfall is complete!

All our stories are shot on a professional set with proper regard for the health and safety of all performers and crew. Photo and video stories shot with gags use gag safety procedures to ensure the model's comfort, safety and consent on set.

Production Team: Ariel Anderssen, Hywel, Steve and Faye Taylor

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 1234 Mb

Download:

Title: Pussy - Prison Strap (Release date: Mar 12, 2020)

Description: Pussy is a real piece of meat, you can tell by what she is willing to do to degrade herself for your pleasure, and how much pain she takes just to amuse you. For example, the bitch smokes but we don't let her have cigarettes. Occasionally, we will offer a cigarette if she will debase herself in some way, drinking piss or licking the toilet, things like that.

One time she begged for a cigarette and said she would crawl outside, in the snow (it is cold in HELL!) and shit in front of everyone in return for a cigarette. Now you may think that is just about her having a strong addiction, but she does not even smoke that much. She just needs to be utterly and totally degraded as much as possible.

And then there is pain and torture and for that, well, you will have to watch this bitch get worked over with the prison strap to see just how much she can take, all for your pleasure.

Pussy and the Prison Strap.

Duration: 19 Min
Size: 1413 Mb

Download:

Title: March 27, 2020 - LouLou Petite, Danielle Maye/Slave to the Strap-On - Blonde, Bound, and Begging

Description: Loulou Petite finds herself naked and bound with ropes to a chair outdoors, and soon finds out that she's been sold to a sexy British Mistress, Danielle May, to do as she pleases with every inch of her athletic body, huge 32DDD/E enhanced tits, and all her orifices. And do as she pleases Mistress Danielle certainly does, taking full advantage of her newly bought slave, subjecting her to rough titty and nipple play and getting her in doggy style to give her curvy ass some spanking, shaved pussy in full view.

With: LouLou Petite, Danielle Maye

Categories: Athletic, BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, British, Curvy, Dildo, Dominatrix, Fake Boobs, Fetish, High Heels, Kinky, Leather Cuffs, Lesbian, LezDom, Outdoors, Paddle, Petite, Rope Bondage, Shaved, Slave, Slim, Spanking, Straight, Strap On, Thirdparty, White

Duration: 29 Min
Size: 1049 mb

Download:

Title: Whisper - Thorn Urinal Bitch (Release date: Mar 5, 2020)

Description: We love bringing you new meat, but this piece is something special. She brought her own Men's Room sign to hang round her neck so EVERYONE would know exactly what she is. Please welcome Whisper Thorn to HELL!

And what a welcome she received, at the BondageLife Ranch, with the help of Lita Lecherous, the bitch was beaten until her udders were purple, black, and blue, and then her greedy mouth was used as a urinal for the rest of th day. She positively craved drinking Lita's piss...along with a few others'.

Whisper Thorn just craves abuse, humiliation, punishment, and degradation which is exactly what she got, over and over.

In the end, she was simply destroyed looking and very gratful for the abuse she craves.

Whisper Thorn is a Urinal Bitch.

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 1309 Mb

Download:

Title: Lucy's Slavegirls (Part Two) 4K UltraHD

Description: Mistress Lucy is out for the day, and Ariel is performing her duties as slave maid, with new slave girl Zoe in tow. She is meant to be showing Zoe what to do. They start off in the dining room, dressed in satin maid's outfits. Their ball-gags are locked on, and they are cuffed and chained - and they still have to do the cleaning and the chores, even in the painful posture collars they are wearing! Zoe starts to polish the table... using her own drool, which drips constantly from her delicious ball-gagged mouth!

Ariel punishes the junior slave with strokes of the cane as the two continue their chores. Polish, clean, tidy, drool, caning, repeat! But then the slave girls discover... the keys! Mistress must have dropped them this morning! Relieved, they let each other of the locking ballgags to get some temporary relief. So long as they lock themselves back into bondage before the Mistress gets home, surely she'll never know? Ariel says they can even go further- they can call in a cleaner to do their chores!

Zoe is appalled by Ariel's laziness and dereliction of duty - and she hatches a treacherous plan to get in her mistress' good graces, and maybe even displace Ariel as head slave. She lets Ariel fall asleep then locks herself back in the gag, takes incriminating photos of Ariel and sends them to the mistress! She is going to be in SO MUCH trouble when Lucy gets home!

All our stories are shot on a professional set with proper regard for the health and safety of all performers and crew. Photo and video stories shot with gags use gag safety procedures to ensure the model's comfort, safety and consent on set.

Production Team: Ariel Anderssen, Hywel, Steve and Faye Taylor

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 836 Mb

Download:

Title: Master's Metal Indecision 4K UltraHD

Description: Slave girl Chloe Toy is ready and willing to submit and serve her master - if only he can decide what bondage he wants her in! A collar, for sure. Nice and securely locked around her slender neck. Leg irons- maybe the heavy Clejuso ones? How about globe cuffs for her hands? It all works, but he's not satisfied. How about a set of Irish eight handcuffs behind her back, and turn it into a sexy hog-shackle? He loves the way her super short skirt keeps riding up in that position!

But no it is still not right. A spreader bar! A spreader bar spreading her ankles, locked in heavy steel, and her wrists locked to her throat on the ring of her collar. Accessible, desirable... but then Chloe makes the big mistake of protesting his indecision. There's only one thing for it- a punishment! She's locked into a ball gag, a padlock securing the strap so it is impossible to spit out or even remove without the keys. She's constrained into a frogtie position by chains locked painfully around her legs, with a crotch chain to add to her misery but also add to her stimulation! She is given ample time to reflect upon the error of her ways!

Production Team: Ariel Anderssen and Hywel

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 1290 Mb

Download:

Title: Fuckmeat - The Canning Game (Release date: Mar 19, 2020)

Description: Fuckmeat needs pain, she actually has a tattoo that says "Punish Me," if that gives you an idea of how masochistic she is. Sometimes that can present a challenge to find things that will really hurt this bitch.

With that in mind, we camd up with a little game that involved the whore's ass, legs, and ultimately the soles of her feet. We don't want to spoil it for you, but it was a pretty fun game to play with a willing cunt.

This is what meat in HELL! is for, your amusement, and who knows, maybe you can come up with your own game to play at home.

In the meantime, enjoy Fuckmeat and The Caning Game.

Duration: 24 Min
Size: 1767 Mb

Download:

Title: Hot Kisses Swapping Partners Part 2

Description: Two lesbian couple, four lesbian latina. Today is the big day, they try out first time the other's partner in kissing. First every couple warm up in her own partner, kisses follows kisses, and when all the girls are ready, they changing partners. All the girls excited, wants to have kisses from a new mouth and tongue, and nobody will be dissapointed: every single kiss is deep and perfect, the new couples find the rythm easy, and they can't stop kissing. This girls just makes us crazy today!

Tags: deep kisses, gangbang, hot kisses, kissing, latina, lesbian,KISSING

Duration: 30 Min
Size: 789 Mb

Download:

Title: Lesbian Domination By Mistress Karina Cruel And Slave Bruninha

Description: Well known and famouse Karina Cruel presenting a lesbian domination today, and her lucky lave will be Bruninha this time. Karina really loves to spending time with girls, no matter they want it or not, only one thing is important: make the mistress happy and be submissive. Karina commands her slave to lick her asshole inside-out, and suck her giant pussy-lips too, just as long as she orders. Bruninha makes everything for her domina, act as a good lesbian, and only hopes: things not turns worst as this.

Tags: latina, ass licking, lesbian, licking, pornstar, suck,LESBIAN

Duration: 34 Min
Size: 907 Mb

Download:

Title: Tee Fuck Returns

Description: Savannah surprised us all when she demonstrated a full sideways splits. Immediately the Tee Fuck sprang into mind. It is a long time since we had a gal flexible enough to do this one, so I figured it was time to dust it off.

Featuring: Savannah Sly
Keywords: high definition

Duration: 24 Min
Size: 457 Mb

Download:
Download - 56.9 MB
Download - 401.0 MB

Back