Number of pictures: 107
Resolution: 1600x1066
Resolution: 1066x1600
File size: 60.70 MB

2.png

pics-withdeauxma.zip

535 - Could Ines Be Coming Back

Could Ines Be Coming Back?

Ines has always been a popular lady around my home. She photographs well, her personality shows through in every photo, her smile is infectious - how can I go wrong with her. Let me comment on some recent photos. Ines' office can be a very sexy place to be. Not only does she dress very sexily there but she has no problems with showing off that delightful body. She has done some of her best work in that little office . . .and in various states of undress, which certainly keeps friends and customers returning. You should note the magnetic smile on her face as she shows that body - just look at the curves of those breasts - are they not pure gorgeousness. And nothing is held back - she loves to show her body off and does so at any possible time.
Now, how would you like to work in that office with a body like Ines? Would you last long?
Hopefully I'll return to her office soon - want to come with me?

Photoset name: 535 - Could Ines Be Coming Back
Number of pictures: 101
Resolution: 1400x862
Resolution: 933x1400
File size: 18.50 MB

2.png

535 - Could Ines Be Coming Back.zip

Lilly in My Garden

We were sitting in my garden when Lilli asked about another set of photos. I can never refuse to do sets so out came the camera. Lilly is getting good at posing and tries to put a lot of emotion into the poses. She was wearing a very fine print mini dress, nylons and rather high, jeweled, strapped heels . . a nice outfit. She wanted to get rid of that dress quickly and did so. Under it was a very appealing white bustier and panties. As she lowered the bustier top, she began teasing, using her long hair to conceal her now exposed breasts. Soon, though, they were visible and we got to enjoy her petite breasts. Then she quickly removed the panties giving us a delightful view of her sweet pussy. You must admit, good things happen in my garden.

Photoset name: 534 - Lilly in My Garden
Number of pictures: 111
Resolution: 1400x775
File size: 33.45 MB

2.png

534 - Lilly in My Garden.zip

533 - The Very Innocent Tanja

The Very Innocent Tanja

They say looks can be deceiving. My friend, Tanja, came for photos and I thought she looked so innocent. Her outfit makes her look like a school girl coming to visit . . until you get to the gorgeous and unusual high heels . . and then the quick view of the garter straps. She smiles as she begins to remove her outfit. Under that blouse is a very colorful shelf bra holding her fine breasts with their perky nipples. Soon the skirt goes away displaying Tanja's black eight strap suspenders plus the jewel under it. Notice how she dangles her heels before removing them. Innocence is now in question. Wouldn't you agree that Tanja is a very deceiving young lady?

Photoset name: 533 - The Very Innocent Tanja
Number of pictures: 113
Resolution: 1400x933
File size: 18.73 MB

2.png

533 - The Very Innocent Tanja.zip

Nylon Sue - 1133

I'm back outdoors in the heat of summer to pose and strip for you in the shade of the table parasol wearing some gorgeous sheer black panties and rht nylons under my dress. It just goes to show it's never too hot to wear nylons!

Photoset name: nylon sue - 1133
Number of pictures: 118
Resolution: 3000x1992
Resolution: 1992x3000
File size: 492.19 MB

2.png

nylon sue - 1133.zip

Nylon Sue - 1132

I've gone all red in this sexy photoset wearing my classy red satin dress with satin opera gloves, red sandal heels and sexy red lingerie too. They say red is the colour of sex, so come on in and let me get sexy with you...

Photoset name: nylon sue - 1132
Number of pictures: 120
File size: 500.35 MB

2.png

nylon sue - 1132.zip

Nylon Sue - 1131

You've caught me in my office again working hard and yes, I do wear my nylons every day at my desk. However, i do sometimes get carried away, so after I peel off my tight dress, that spare pair of nylons came in handy for some stuffing !

Photoset name: nylon sue - 1131
Number of pictures: 139
File size: 452.04 MB

2.png

nylon sue - 1131.zip

Nylon Sue - 1130

Wearing lacy crotchless panties and black stockings will always get me hot and horny and my quarter-cup bra certainly made my hard nipples rub against my shiny dress. So when I'm in that mood you just have to get down and play...

Photoset name: nylon sue - 1130
Number of pictures: 105
File size: 346.30 MB

2.png

nylon sue - 1130.zip

In her bathroom, Alicia Silver strips from robe - Apr 21, 2014

Description: In her bathroom, Alicia Silver is in her favorite blue robe, and can't wait to undress. The robe flies off and her naked body and hairy pussy gets shown off. She spreads her legs and tugs on her hot pussy.

Tags: Tattoo, Lingerie, Hairy Ass, Redheads, Curvaceous, Stockings, Striptease, Mature

Photoset name: AliciaSilver_BlueRobePurpleLingerie_superhr
Number of pictures: 98
Resolution: 3000x2002
Resolution: 2002x3000
File size: 65.73 MB

2.png

AliciaSilver_BlueRobePurpleLingerie_superhr.zip

Alicia Silver is done with work and needing to strip - Jun 12, 2014

Description: Alicia Silver is done with work and needing to relax. She takes off her dress and gets to her lingerie and then naked. She opens up her legs and rugs on her hairy pussy and looks amazing. She is very sexy and hot.

Tags: Upskirt, Tattoo, Hairy Ass, Redheads, Curvaceous, Striptease, Mature

Photoset name: AliciaSilver_BlueTopBlackHeels_superhr
Number of pictures: 102
File size: 101.14 MB

2.png

AliciaSilver_BlueTopBlackHeels_superhr.zip

Alicia Silver strips naked on her leather sofa - Mar 6, 2017

Description: Alicia Silver is relaxing all in purple on her leather sofa. She strips nude, and shows us her California natural body. She has 36C natural breasts, a perfect hairy pussy and a sexy body.

Tags: Tattoo, Lingerie, Hairy Ass, Blondes, Curvaceous, Striptease, Mature

Photoset name: AliciaSilver_LeatherSofaPurpleBlanker_superhr
Number of pictures: 141
Resolution: 3000x2000
Resolution: 2000x3000
File size: 161.07 MB

2.png

AliciaSilver_LeatherSofaPurpleBlanker_superhr.zip

2021-03-20 - Lady Barbara - 6251

Lady Barbara - Pantyhose & Overknees in the Kitchen
After my visit (a young student with a big cock) has just left the house, I still want to take photos for you in my hot boots. Somehow I was still horny at the thought of his young, tight cock. In the kitchen I pose in a combination of tights and overknee boots for you in the evening and start to play with my pussy under the tights, then I pull my tights down over my buttocks.

Photoset name: 6251
Number of pictures: 60
Resolution: 3000x3000
Resolution: 2316x2316
File size: 34.82 MB

2.png

6251.zip

2021-03-29 - Lady Barbara - 6260

Lady Barbara - Sexy Flip Flops

For all friends of sexy flip-flops, toe separators and bathing shoes, I made this awesome update in Spain for you with many close-ups in different shoe models. Imagine I am sitting in this yellow bikini next to you by the pool and you can wank your hot juice between my toes while I am wearing one of these sexy-hot shoes.

Photoset name: 6260
Number of pictures: 90
Resolution: 1518x3060
File size: 34.33 MB

2.png

6260.zip

532 - Annalie Alenka's Visit

Annalie Alenka's Visit

I have a new friend. Annalie Alenka is looking to build a career as an adult model. As such, she needs photos for her portfolio. Annalie is an attractive young lady with fine, long red hair, always a plus. She is wearing a rather intricate and fine looking animal print dress, dark nylons and very interesting heels. Annalie knows her way around posing and does a good job for us. After the dress is removed, she treats us to a fine body. Soon the bra is gone and there she shows her sweet, petite breasts. Annalie looks good in her eight strap girdle, nylons and heels plus she also treats us to her treasure. How about her pouty lips? Are they kissable - yes?

Photoset name: 532 - Annalie Alenka's Visit
Number of pictures: 122
File size: 21.94 MB

2.png

532 - Annalie Alenka's Visit.zip

531 - Just Another Bar Customer

Just Another Bar Customer

Looks can be very deceiving. The Dori visited my bar for New Years and I thought, such a conservative lady. She wore a black pin-striped jacket, black skirt plus black, seamed nylons and heels. Was I wrong? She wanted me to do a photo set for her. How could I refused such a fine looking red headed young lady. Her posing was quite good and she teased well. The Dori is a serious lady. Eventually the jacket and skirt came off, exposing her blue bra and thong. This lady has a beautiful body, very fine legs and when her she removed her bra, also magnificent breasts. I think you will agree that she is a fine looking woman and not too conservative after all.

Photoset name: 531 - Just Another Bar Customer
Number of pictures: 117
File size: 27.02 MB

2.png

531 - Just Another Bar Customer.zip

2021-04-18 - Bathtime With Nel

Nel welcomes you into her bathroom where she's naked and all soaped up in the tub. She caresses and cleans her big MILF tits, standing and pouring water over her curvy figure and making sure to give her shaved smooth mature pussy a thorough cleaning and finger fucking

Tags: bathing, big tits, brunettes, curvy, masturbation, milf, over 40, shaved pussy

Photoset name: 2021-04-18_Bathtime_With_Nel
Number of pictures: 155
Resolution: 6000x4000
Resolution: 4000x6000
File size: 632.34 MB

2.png

2021-04-18_Bathtime_With_Nel.zip

2021-04-19 - Delly - ready for fun

Delly is always down for a good time. Just look at the way she fills out her dress! She's even hotter once she has peeled herself out of her clothes and gotten busy rubbing herself down. She can squeeze those tits for days, but her real desire is to get that bald pussy cumming hard.

Photoset name: 2021-04-19_delly_4_ready-for-fun
Number of pictures: 96
Resolution: 3600x2400
Resolution: 2400x3600
File size: 232.67 MB

2.png

2021-04-19_delly_4_ready-for-fun.zip

Pretty in Pink, Alicia Silver strips naked for us - Jun 6, 2014

Description: In pink, Alicia Silver is sexy. She is done reading, and strips naked. In her thong, we can see her hairy pussy early and she shows off her sexy body. She spreads her legs on the ground and looks so hot.

Tags: Tattoo, Lingerie, Hairy Ass, Redheads, Curvaceous, Striptease, Mature

Photoset name: AliciaSilver_PinkDressBlackLingerie_superhr
Number of pictures: 107
File size: 81.87 MB

2.png

AliciaSilver_PinkDressBlackLingerie_superhr.zip

Alicia Silver masturbates with her new sex toy - Mar 15, 2017

Description: Alicia Silver has gotten a delivery, in her robe and lingerie. She strips naked and enjoys her new purple sex toy. She fucks her hairy pussy with it and masturbates all the way to orgasm.

Tags: Masturbation, Toy Insertions, Tattoo, Lingerie, Hairy Ass, Blondes, Curvaceous, Striptease, Mature

Photoset name: AliciaSilver_PurpleToyFloralRobe_superhr
Number of pictures: 122
File size: 119.34 MB

2.png

AliciaSilver_PurpleToyFloralRobe_superhr.zip

Alicia Silver strips naked on her chair - Apr 20, 2017

Description: Alicia Silver is in her black blouse and grey shorts while relaxing in her chair. She strips naked and lands up on her wooden floor naked. There she spreads her legs and puts her hairy bush on display.

Tags: Tattoo, Lingerie, Hairy Ass, Blondes, Curvaceous, Striptease, Mature

Photoset name: AliciaSilver_RedLingerieGreyShorts_superhr
Number of pictures: 114
File size: 118.74 MB

2.png

AliciaSilver_RedLingerieGreyShorts_superhr.zip

2021-04-19 - Lady Ewa - 6281

Lady Ewa - Lady with Hat at the Roadster

In front of an English roadster from the 1970s, Lady Ewa is posing today in a sexy corsage with ultra-sheer black seamed nylons on suspenders and 16 cm high red pumps with toe openings and black heels. She also wears a beige summer hat.
Technical specifications:
Car: 4.2 liters, 190 hp
Lady: 75DD, shaved vagina
Did the Polish woman drive through the villages in her car, dressed like that

Photoset name: 6281
Number of pictures: 113
Resolution: 1647x3054
File size: 64.27 MB

2.png

6281.zip

Back