Number of pictures: 195
Resolution: 3000x2002
Resolution: 2002x3000
File size: 167.20 MB

2.png

Shows Off Her Perfect Body From Her White Lingerie.zip

Set 715 on 15th July 2019 - Megan Blue at the Bar

Megan Blue at the Bar
One never knows what the modern young ladies will come up with. Take Megan Blue, for instance. She has several tasteful tattoos on her body plus she colored her hair blue - actually very becoming. But under it all, ladies are still ladies and Megan will show us. A shear black mini robe and all her black lingerie will soon go away. Her posing is quite enticing but slowly her bra comes away from her body and she displays her magnificent globes, so round and firm. Then her panties find the floor and her sweet pussy is also on display. Now, honestly, wouldn't you enjoy spending a few hours at my bar with Megan Blue?

Photoset name: 715 - Megan Blue at the Bar
Number of pictures: 120
Resolution: 3000x1999
Resolution: 2000x3000
File size: 94.29 MB

2.png

715 - Megan Blue at the Bar.zip

Set 714 on 08th July 2019 - Sweetness on My Basement Stairs

Sweetness on My Basement Stairs
I have found that the basement stairs make a great background. So, dressed in black, Martha began her posing on those stairs. Even though she is slender, you know there are good things under her outfit. As a starter, she quickly introduces us to her magnificent tits, resting sweetly on that shelf bra followed by dropping the skirt. Notice the smiles now since she knows that once her bra is off, you'll be even more impressed with those honey breasts. Is she proud of them? You know she is. Being a little on the shy side, she slowly removes her panties and flips them away. But I think she will save her treasure for her next visit. If you enjoyed her breasts, you know you will enjoy between her legs.

Photoset name: 714 - Sweetness on My Basement Stairs
Number of pictures: 103
Resolution: 2000x3000
File size: 101.75 MB

2.png

714 - Sweetness on My Basement Stairs.zip

Set 713 on 01th July 2019 - Art of Jay on White Fur

Art of Jay on White Fur
Seated on a white fur piece in my garden rests Art of Jay. This lady is tall and lean, a model's figure for sure, and also a fine looking woman. As you will see, she is dressed completely in black. The first thing you should notice is the ultra sheer top. Demure as she seems, that top is the first item to go, leaving the lady n a black shelf bra supporting her sweet breasts - a good start! Next, and fairly quickly, the lady sheds her skirt. Do you think the expression on her face suggests that she knows you are enjoying her? For a slender lady, I suggest she has gorgeous legs and a fine rear end. And now the smiles as the bra and panties have disappeared. Now it is posing time - I'm sure she'll be back soon to complete the picture

Photoset name: 713 - Art of Jay on White Fur
Number of pictures: 104
Resolution: 1999x3000
File size: 99.40 MB

2.png

713 - Art of Jay on White Fur.zip

Set 712 on 24th June 2019 - Miss Marzipan Makes My Garden Even Nicer

Miss Marzipan Makes My Garden Even Nicer
Some ladies are thin and wispy and ideal for modeling. Miss Marzipan is not that thin but she is really something spectacular. Relaxing in my garden, she is wearing a long sleeved, black mini dress, red nylons and red heels. Like all sexy ladies, she love to show off her legs-and does so nicely. Eventually she peels off the mini and now shows her 12 strap girdle. Slowly Miss Marzipan unhooks her bra and then shows her well formed breasts and lingers for us to enjoy them. Next the panties come off - again slowly but she holds off going further. Perhaps she will continue her show next time - let's hope so!

Photoset name: 712 - Miss Marzipan Makes My Garden Even Nicer
Number of pictures: 130
Resolution: 1999x3000
File size: 137.54 MB

2.png

712 - Miss Marzipan Makes My Garden Even Nicer.zip

Back