Language: English
Year. Release: 2019

fb00240x0032-04.png

Scatmania_To_Shit_And_Piss_Through_A_Gynecologic_Speculum.part1.rar
Scatmania_To_Shit_And_Piss_Through_A_Gynecologic_Speculum.part2.rar

Scatmania_To_Shit_And_Piss_Through_A_Gynecologic_Speculum.part1.rar
Scatmania_To_Shit_And_Piss_Through_A_Gynecologic_Speculum.part2.rar

Scatmania Columbian Scat Amateur By Top Model Nayra 18 Years Old

Sexy 18 years old Nayra in her first movie ever. She is realy a skinny top model with amazing tattoos on her sexy skinny body. Her little sweet pussy and her also little tight asshole to see when her hot pee and her good smelling shit is comming out of these amazing holes, is rare to see. She also pee in her hand and drink it after, without it was told to her. She make in this movie 5 different solo shit and solo pee scenes, and all of them are hot! So if you like to see hot and sexy skinny top model girls to shit solo and pee solo, then for sure you should see that sexy babe Nayra from columbia, and enjoy it!

Runtime : 44 min 39 s
File Size : 2.84 GB
File type: mp4
Video : , 8 975 kb/s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Audio : 2channel(s),44.1 kHz
Language: German

Download Links:>>>

Scatmania_Columbian_Scat_Amateur_By_Top_Model_Nayra_18_Years_Old.part1.rar
Scatmania_Columbian_Scat_Amateur_By_Top_Model_Nayra_18_Years_Old.part2.rar
Scatmania_Columbian_Scat_Amateur_By_Top_Model_Nayra_18_Years_Old.part3.rar
Scatmania_Columbian_Scat_Amateur_By_Top_Model_Nayra_18_Years_Old.part4.rar
Scatmania_Columbian_Scat_Amateur_By_Top_Model_Nayra_18_Years_Old.part5.rar
Scatmania_Columbian_Scat_Amateur_By_Top_Model_Nayra_18_Years_Old.part6.rar

Scatmania_Columbian_Scat_Amateur_By_Top_Model_Nayra_18_Years_Old.part1.rar
Scatmania_Columbian_Scat_Amateur_By_Top_Model_Nayra_18_Years_Old.part2.rar
Scatmania_Columbian_Scat_Amateur_By_Top_Model_Nayra_18_Years_Old.part3.rar
Scatmania_Columbian_Scat_Amateur_By_Top_Model_Nayra_18_Years_Old.part4.rar
Scatmania_Columbian_Scat_Amateur_By_Top_Model_Nayra_18_Years_Old.part5.rar
Scatmania_Columbian_Scat_Amateur_By_Top_Model_Nayra_18_Years_Old.part6.rar

Scatmania Goddess Amirha - Scat Torture 3 - Shit Faced

All day I've caught my slave staring at my ass while he was following me while I shopped the mall with his credit card. People could see him blatently staring right at my ass, no matter how many times I corrected him he continued to glare like a horny !! So mid way through shopping I felt a big one coming.. Like I needed to use the toilet in a bad way. But since he just loves my ass so much I know he wouldn't mind being my toilet instead, so I just let him continue to visualize and fantasize about this ass.. Little did he know what was waiting for him inside of it, that he was earning each minute he locked onto my ass with his eyes.. Would only make me that much more determined... We arrived back at my place that evening and I let him know about his emberassment he has caused me.. And now he would suffer under my ass as punishment and struggle for each of his breaths with his nose pressed tightly against my ass.. Once I strapped him to the bench, I close the toilet seat and tightened the clamps to completely trap and immobilize his head and sat my tight perky ass right onto his nose. Wearing the same leggings and panties I just spent all day shopping and sweating in I know the smell alone must be haunting his nose... I play a few games on his face ripping plenty of fresh ones until suddenly they start becoming quiet and airy.. Meaning something more was on its way. The smell must have gotten 10x worse as his moaning got heavier. So I let him know his true demise.. I know you've been staring at my ass all day, I bet you didn't know there was a big sht in there did you?! .. He moans his disgust and surprise very clearly.. But I just laugh, I can feel I now REALLY need to get it out so I finish the game just pushing it out slightly against his nose so he can smell it.. God even I can smell it... It must be horrible for him, I want it to be. This is what fucking perverts get. You liked my ass so much to stare at it all day, so now you'll get what's inside Hunny.. I take my tights down and order his mouth to stay wide open while I point my asshole straight in his waiting lips and release a long, creamy shit. Piling outside of his mouth I stand back up and pull the white tights on his forehad down tightly covering his entire face, trapping any of the shit in place. Allowing zero chance of rejection or escape from the healthy load filling his cheeks and sit straight back down squishing it and packing it deeply into his throat.. only to continue my fart session, assaulting his nose with even more deadly post-shit gas. Unlucky for him the farting just keeps coming with more little gifts, caching the fabric over his nose. You can only imagine how difficult breathing becomes with each shart steadily applying fresh shit and further blocking his attempts to breathe.. Perfect.. mouth full of shit, nose full of shit.. no where for it to go.. And even when I'm not smothering him.. he still fights for each breath.. only the harder he tries to suck in fresh air? The more shit he pulls into his lungs.. Gagging from time to time as he has to swallow my shit that is slowly dissolving and leaking down his throat.. Suffer bitch.

Runtime : 38 min 5 s
File Size : 636 MB
Video : , 2 200 kb/s
Audio : 2channel(s),48.0 kHz
Language: English

Scatmania_Goddess_Amirha_-Scat_Torture_3-_Shit_Faced.part1.rar
Scatmania_Goddess_Amirha_-Scat_Torture_3-_Shit_Faced.part2.rar

Scatmania_Goddess_Amirha_-Scat_Torture_3-_Shit_Faced.part1.rar
Scatmania_Goddess_Amirha_-Scat_Torture_3-_Shit_Faced.part2.rar

Scatmania Smelly Milana - Look - Now You Have To Eat It

Look - now you have to eat it! Today is a hot summer day and we decided to shoot this video on the street (at the bottom of the old swamp). Outside, the smell is felt stronger and changes from the direction of the wind, and when the girl is pooping right into her mouth, the smell is almost not felt. I lay and looked at Christina from the bottom, I heard a sharp sound - my favorite mistress shit - I thought! I immediately felt the sweet smell of Christina - only she smells that way, many slaves said that Christina has a strong smell and taste and her shit is hard to swallow, but apparently I'm used to. Christina always gets great pleasure from the toilet, she says - this is a thrill, this is bliss - it's nice to hear when she enjoys! Christine picked up a napkin with shit and showed it to me, with the words - look at this pile, how big it is, now you have to eat it! I was a little scared when I saw a big pile, usually I don�t look at it, because it immediately falls into my mouth - therefore feeding from a plate or when in the process of eating you see a lot in front of you - the hardest thing! Christina dumped a bunch in my mouth, my brains twisted from this taste - it can be seen in my eyes - they became drunk! And I switched to the swallowing mode - I have to be strong, you can�t upset the mistress, it�s really tasty, I don�t have to allow gagging, the girl should see that I love her shit! Christina's shit today had a huge amount of seeds - it's summer and she eats a lot of fruit! It was a great walk.

Runtime : 7 min 40 s
File Size : 560 MB
Video : , 9 997 kb/s
Audio : 2channel(s),48.0 kHz
Language:

Scatmania_Smelly_Milana_-Look-_Now_You_Have_To_Eat_It.part1.rar
Scatmania_Smelly_Milana_-Look-_Now_You_Have_To_Eat_It.part2.rar

Scatmania_Smelly_Milana_-Look-_Now_You_Have_To_Eat_It.part1.rar
Scatmania_Smelly_Milana_-Look-_Now_You_Have_To_Eat_It.part2.rar

Scatmania Peter,s Days of Sodom Day 2

The second day in Peter's long term toilet training has started and Peter's stomach growls already! Luckily Mistress Carter has always been in a very good position and is looking forward to shitting her cock! This is how Peter can fulfill his service in the fullest satisfaction of the mistress, his nipples are fixed with a nipple chain! Once pulled on the chain, the slave gets his mouth open! And already the Mistress drops a wonderful soft sausage in the open mouth of your toilet! After Mistress Carter has fed her slaves by hand, it's time to try the latest toy she has bought on her novice! The magic word is Pissholer Set and the dilator will torture Peter's cock properly to keep his lust in check!

Runtime : 29 min 45 s
File Size : 893 MB
Video : , 3 998 kb/s
Language:

Scatmania_Peter,s_Days_of_Sodom._Day_2.part1.rar
Scatmania_Peter,s_Days_of_Sodom._Day_2.part2.rar

Scatmania_Peter,s_Days_of_Sodom._Day_2.part1.rar
Scatmania_Peter,s_Days_of_Sodom._Day_2.part2.rar

Scatmania Peter,s Days of Sodom Day 5

The insatiable Peter is at the door of Mistress Carter Studio early in the morning! To serve the mistress in hope and to fill his stomach with the special delicacies from in-house production! Although Peter is lucky and gets his hoped brown gold his mistress, but he has this time made the bill without the landlady! Because the mistress simply turns the tables and instead of just fulfilling the slave's request for a caviar donation, she takes Peter's services for several days! Because according to your favorite film the 120 days of Sodom you are planning a very special long-term therapy for your novice! Whole 5 days, the slave will feed himself only by Mistress Carter excretions and his bondage begins today! Enjoy part 1 of 5 extraordinary caviar films at an introductory price!

Runtime : 1 h 0 min
File Size : 1.74 GB
Video : , 3 999 kb/s
Language:

Scatmania_Peter,s_Days_of_Sodom._Day_5.part1.rar
Scatmania_Peter,s_Days_of_Sodom._Day_5.part2.rar
Scatmania_Peter,s_Days_of_Sodom._Day_5.part3.rar