Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Fisting Delight

Cast: Nikky Thorne, Gina Gerson
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting
Video language: English

Passionate ladies Gina Gerson and Nikky Thorne kiss and strip off their underwear to get into some kinky fun. They eat each other's wet pussies before naughty Gina rams her fist deep inside Nikky until she makes her orgasm hard.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5974kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Fisting Delight

Oiled Up and Fisted

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Claudia Macc, Julia Parker
Genres: Belly Button, Big Dildo, Blonde, Body Oil, Close-up, Dildo Sucking, Fingers, Fingering Pussy, Fingers, Fist Fuck, Fisting, Hardcore, Kissing, Lesbian, Licking Toys, Natural tits, Pussy Gape, Tattoo, Toys

Julia Parker is our latest contender here on Fister Twister and we thought the best girl for the challenge would be hot blonde Claudia Macc! These gorgeous babes are already oiled up as they relax on the sofa and Claudia starts to rub Julia's small but perfect tits, working her way down to Julia's pussy with her hands. She rubs her moist pussy lips and lets Julia taste her own juices before she starts to finger her. Claudia bends Julia over and using a red speculum, gapes her pussy apart a little more, continuing to finger her and then Claudia moves onto something a little bigger. She knows if Julia is going to stand a chance with our lesbian fisting challenge, her tight pussy needs to be stretched to the max! She teases Julia with a big dildo, rubbing it against her nipples and letting her have a little suck before fucking her pussy with it! She puts the dildo back in Julia's mouth and face fucks her with it then gets straight to work, fist fucking Julia's pussy! She finds it hard to.

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Oiled Up and Fisted

Teaching Anastasia

The petite little fisting 'sexpert' Doris has a new pupil with a supposedly flexible pussy. Well, Miss Ivy will be the judge of that, right? Blonde Anastasia seems to be a bit tense in the beginning, but as it regularly happens, she quickly realizes how awesome Doris' treatment feels.

Duration: 18:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 836.0 MB

Download Teaching Anastasia

Two babes for two dildos

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Evelina Darling and Gabriella
Genres: Dildo, Anal, Lesbi, 1080p]

Petite brunette teens Evelina Darling and Gabriella take turns filling each others tight assholes
with giant brutal dildos until they gape!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:05
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Two babes for two dildos

Kerry shoot

A woman wants to give her boyfriend an unusual treat for their anniversary, but it comes with a catch.

Duration: 20:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Kerry shoot

Horsin' Around

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Dawn Willow
Genres: Solo, Big Toys, Creampie, Fisting, Brunette, Wet & Messy

After a long hiatus from here I'm back and so is my favorite Stallion.. This video begins with sensual teasing in my full body fishnet one piece, complete with black stiletto stripper heels on my feet. I twerk and bounce my ass at the camera and suck off the huge horse dildo. My mouth is open wide as I show off how much of the head I can stuff inside. I lay on my back and insert the horse dick inside of me, thrusting it as deep as it will go.. my pussy is soaking as I use my hands to gape and nearly fist myself for the first time. Really organic , not focused on dirty talk and I kinda just am me Notes : lot's of spit, not much dirty talk but I comment on what I'm doing in a cute kinda way (see above about the fisting part), some firsts for me and lots of cum with close up angles

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 18:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps

Download Horsin' Around

She's a pro in fisting

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Jessica Bell (fisted)Released
Genres: fisting, older women, mature, oral, anal, all sex

Antonia Sainz is back again her on Fister Twister for another contender in gorgeous brunette Jessica Bell. She starts off her latest scene by oiling up Jessica's fit body, massaging her shoulders and naked back before working her way down to her ass and pussy. Jessica kneels up into the doggystyle position and Antonia gapes her XXL pussy lips apart with her fingers before rubbing them and gaping them apart. She inserts four fingers while stretching Jessica's hole then uses some black kitchen tongs to gape apart Jessica's pussy even more. Antonia knows she needs to work her way up to the main event and her lesbian fisting will only work if Jessica's pussy is ready for the pounding it's about to take! Using a monster sized flesh dildo, Antonia holds it against her pussy while making Jessica suck it , then uses it on Jessica's pussy knowing full well that if she can take this huge dildo, Antonia's whole fist will fit into her easily! She starts to fist fuck Jessica slowly, sliding her wh.

Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5990kbps

Download She's a pro in fisting

Cream basque

I have lost it, having received a few physical condi- tions before. And then I fell out of the wilderness, and my body was out of my spirit. I turned back to me and sat down on the crown. She zazhmuril eyes and opened the mouth, I quickly nadrachival and after a few seconds the semen flowed her face. Clear white colonies on cheeks, forehead, lips, eyes and flowed to trimming. She came close, part of the sperm.

Duration: 21:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7706kbps
Audio: 314kbps

Download Cream basque

Teaching Wanessa

Foxy Dominica is back to teach the younger generation of upcoming fisting talents, Wanessa among them. The brunette hottie appears to be a good student, quickly finding her pleasure in Dominica's session, adapting Dom's hand technique with her flexible pussy.

Duration: 18:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 806.8 MB

Download Teaching Wanessa

Fist Me First

Cast: Minnie Manga, Frida Sante

Smoking hot Frida and Minnie give into their lesbian desires by sucking and licking. After Minnie has her ass licked and sucked. Then slides her fist into Frida wet tight pussy. Frida moans with each thrust of Minnie's fist. What an amazing time!

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5562kbps

Download Fist Me First

Deep Hand Treatment

Cast: Emily Brix, Penelope Cum
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Masturbation, Fetish, Lingerie, Latina, Babes, Big Butt, Black Hair, Brunette, One On One

Gorgeous Emily Brix and Penelope cum share a deep kiss before getting the fun started. They lick and suck on each other clit, then each takes turns sliding their fist deep into the others pussy. Each girl moans with pleasure and enjoyment.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5492kbps

File size: 844.3 MB

Download Deep Hand Treatment

Dirty Garden Girl

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Dirty Garden
Genres: Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Huge Dildo, Buttplug, Mature, Prolapse, Rosebutt

All the fisting is done by the girls themselves with no male hands! The fisting is full fisting.Today lesson is between two brunettes, Mira Cuckold her name hints about her real area of expertise and Athina.

Duration: 17:21
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Dirty Garden Girl

Riding That Fist - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Rachel Evans, Rebeca
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Dildo, Speculum

Rachel Evans comes back to Fister Twister again this week after making quite an impact in her last scene with us. This time she gets to play with cute blonde Rebeca and starts by passionately kissing her while exploring her petite naked body. She bends Rebeca over in the doggystyle position and pours oil all over her ass and down into her crack, soaking it completely as droplets of oil run down Rebeca's ass and onto the bedsheets. Big boobed Rachel starts to gape Rebeca's ass apart using her thumbs and at the same time, runs a hand along Rebeca's pussy lips. She moves onto two fingers, fingering Rebeca and gives her a taste of her own ass. Using a metal speculum, Rachel gapes Rebeca's tight ass even further while rubbing her pussy. Rebeca enjoys the sensation of being stretched to the max but she knows that's not all that is in store for her little ass hole! Rachel uses a monster sized dildo to slide into Rebeca's ass, taking over where the speculum left and afterwards Rebeca licks it.

Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5420kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Riding That Fist - FullHD 1080p

Anya solo

Release Year: 2016
Cast: anya
Genres: Dildo, Anal,

Gorgeous girl in lingerie Anya gives us a close-up of her perfect pink pussy stretched to new limits brutal dildos! It thus produces groans and cry, her pussy wet she really wants to stop.

Duration: 18:50
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

Download Anya solo

BrutalDildos Linda Sweet And Laura Crystal

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Linda Sweet And Laura Crystal
Genres: Anal, Toys Dildo, Lesbian, Masturbation

Two very hot girls taking big strapons in every hole! Linda gets her pussy and asshole f"cked. Then Laura takes a huge red dildo in her tight pussy and in her tiny asshole!

Duration: 24:33
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

Download BrutalDildos Linda Sweet And Laura Crystal

Corru ptcops

His skacun was pushed by the supporter rushed to the delightful relief of miraculous mountains, causing the girl to seek his pleasure, to shake in at the same time to his pleasure, to look for his help.

Duration: 22:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 313kbps

Download Corru ptcops

Sarah Cute and Vicky Love - A Handful Of Lust

Cast: Sarah Cute, Vicky Love
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Stunning babes Sarah Cute and Vicky Love give each other a hand (and a lick) in a fisting pleasure fest. The blonde Sarah Cute ends up fisting Vicky Love after the brunette licks the blonde's asshole

Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5962kbps

File size: 824.5 MB

Download Sarah Cute and Vicky Love - A Handful Of Lust

Taboo Turnons Sex Slave Session

Studio: SensualPain.com
Cast: Abigail Dupree

An active look into humanity and sexual perversion, specialty fetishes that turns people on.
What is the huge attraction in the perverted sexuality of taboo? What is your endearing fascination in taboo, sex slavery to perform the things that are not supposed to turn you on in fear of the law and social acceptance? The deep need in forbidden stimulation. Living the life in the socially unacceptable darker side of kink and fetish?
As an active sex slave for a number of years now, there are patterns of questionable perversion of the darker nature, things that would... well probably ruin your life socially, family disownment, religious interventions and possible forfeiture of freedom when misunderstood by the powers that be. Hell all we want to do is have a good time, have the biggest, most intense orgasm for the longest period of time and then be able to do it again... Some give up sanity for less.
There are a lot of things that happen in my private non-contact GFE sessions as a multi.

Duration: 20:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Taboo Turnons Sex Slave Session

Karina Gold Big Holes

Cast: Karina Gold
Genres: Dildo

Sexy blonde Karina Gold has her tight pussy chewed up by a thick dildo with ribs and a brutal dildo machine until she cums!

Duration: 24:49

Download Karina Gold Big Holes

Witch Secret Ritual - FullHD 1080p

Cast: DollFaceMonica
Genres: Anal, Big Toys, Cosplay, Costume, Fisting

The Witch has a secret private ritual she performs everyday to draw the magic power inside her body.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9693kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Witch Secret Ritual - FullHD 1080p

Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox

Genres: Dildo, Pussy Fisting

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's XXL pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from behi.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps

Download Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox

Linda Sweet And Laura Crystal

Cast: Girls
Genres: Anal, Toys / Dildo, Lesbian, Masturbation

Reed have a secret to share, and it's magic of deep fist penetration. These two lovely ladies are experienced in opening up new boundaries, and soon they open up to each other just as wide. The sexy lesbian ladies lick their beautiful bodies until they are warmed up enough to get more intense. Purring like a sexy feline, Vanessa arches her back as Vinna goes down on her. From pussy-eating, to the most sophisticated cunnilingus, this clip is a master-class in sexy lady love. Listen as they cry with pleasure as that fist goes deeper and deeper within.

Duration: 24:33

Download Linda Sweet And Laura Crystal

Fists & Feet For Roxy

It seems the best way is just to make reality match his mind, so she strips naked before his eyes, reveals her beautiful natural breasts and bubble butt.

Duration: 17:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps

File size: 336.9 MB

Download Fists & Feet For Roxy

Angel Wicky and Victoria Pure

It's about time we featured two stunning blondes here on Fister Twister and this week Victoria Pure gets to play dominant as she takes control of big boobed Angel Wicky! Victoria is rubbing her pussy all over Angel's naked body and after they kiss, Victoria pours oil all over Angel's big tits and hairy pussy! She massages the oil in while enjoying Angel's huge tits and starts to rub her pussy while this hot couple continue to kiss! Victoria gapes and fingers Angel's pussy, licking her fingers and also gives Angel a little taste before she bends her over into the doggystyle position and stretches her pussy even more! Using some red tongs, Angel's pussy is gaped apart ever so slightly more than before as Victoria works her pussy up to some serious lesbian fisting! But first, Victoria decides to break her in gently with a massive flesh like dildo! Soon Victoria is fist fucking Angel's pussy rapidly as Angel thrusts with her big boobs bouncing all over the place. Angel sucks Victoria's mo.

Duration: 20:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6922kbps

Download Angel Wicky and Victoria Pure

Dildo Masturbation - Nathaly Cherie

Cast: Nathaly Cherie
Genres: Fisting, Big Toys / Dildo, Masturbation

We present you a video where a beautiful blonde girl fucks herself with different objects and hands See continuation in our film, we have prepared especially for the Islands!

Duration: 23:02

Download Dildo Masturbation - Nathaly Cherie

Tore off the apron

Cast: girl
Genres: Small Tits, Dildo anal, Fuck Machine, Gaping anal, Teen anal gape, Gaping anal, Teen anal, Cheating Wife, Apron Fetish

Your wife has been bored and done something you may not be so happy about. She slept with your best friends wife. She discusses how beautiful women are before saying she'll make it up to you. She lets you put iit in her butt.

Duration: 18:35
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 21477kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Tore off the apron

ArgenDana - Even Deep And Hard With Goliath

Studio: ArgenDana
Genres: Fisting, Anal Masturbation, Big Ass, Big Toys, Gape, Huge Dildo

This is a Fine Artistic video with goliath! Goliath is mynew favorite dildo, he is a beast only for hungry asses as mine! I go more deep and more wild this time!

Duration: 21:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9822kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download ArgenDana - Even Deep And Hard With Goliath

Even more Gaped and Prolapsed Rosebud

Cast: ArgenDana
Genres: Gape, Stretching, Anal, Fisting, Double Anal

This video demonstrates how elastic and stretches the pussy and anus of girls. To demonstrate it, they shove all that is at hand. By the way, the hands are also sucked, and even both.

Duration: 23:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10037kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Even more Gaped and Prolapsed Rosebud

Double Fisting Fun

Her hot deep throat blow job makes him raging hard, and he needs to thrust his cock deep inside her.

Duration: 16:09
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 246.1 MB

Download Double Fisting Fun

Gapeway To Heaven

Cute babe Linda Sweet thinks she can take on our fisting blonde, Vinna Reed in todays scene for Fister Twister and as you will see, she does a damn good job of it! Vinna wastes no time in being dominant and bends Linda over before gaping her ass apart with her fingers. She manages to stretch it impressively but knows that her ass is going to need a bit of teasing before it will take her whole fist! With Linda still bent over, Vinna slides her fingers inside Linda's mouth, giving her a taste of her anal juices. She uses a metal speculum which she inserts into Linda's gaping ass hole and stretches it even further, making Linda lick the speculum clean when she is finished. There is something seriously sexy about watching Vinna Reed when she is in control! Next up, Vinna toys Linda's ass even more and this time uses a monster sized dildo to really ease it open. Her efforts pay off as it takes minimal effort for Vinna to start to fist fuck Linda's ass and when she slides her whole hand bac.

Duration: 21:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps

Download Gapeway To Heaven

Antonia Sainz and Silvia

Antonia is in the mood for some more lesbian fisting and this week she gets to take control of stunning brunette babe Silvia Dellai. This stunning brunette couple start kissing while Antonia oils up Silvia's firm tits before Antonia works her way down to Silvia's pussy. She starts to massage it then inserts a finger, letting Silvia taste herself then using some black tongs, Antonia gapes Silvia's pussy wide apart while using it as a sex toy! Silvia bends over into the doggystyle position and Antonia gets to work on her pussy with a baseball bat to try and stretch her even more ready for a good hard fist fuck. After this more solid penetration, Silvia easily takes Antonia's fist, and masturbates during her lesbian fisting. She decides to stand up and ride Antonia's fist before she orgasms and with her pussy play in full swing, Silvia orgasms hard, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6580kbps

Download Antonia Sainz and Silvia

Pleasure Of Fisting

Cast: Blanche Bradburry, Vinna Reed

Horny blondes Blanche Bradburry and Vinna Reed strip off their sexy lingerie for some fun. Naughty girls lick and suck on each other's wet pussies. Then Blanche fists her friend in her tight pussy and Vinna returns the favor. After pleasuring each other to orgasm these blonde girls are left very happy.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5752kbps

File size: 810.2 MB

Download Pleasure Of Fisting

Super flexible beautiful body

Genres: Dildo, Toy, Fetish, Lingerie, Solo, Extreme, Unusual, Deepthroat, Solo, Gymnast, Anal play

A young gymnast in extreme positions plays with a dildo. The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 21:49
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 900kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 159.7 MB

Download Super flexible beautiful body

Fist Me First

Cast: Minnie Manga, Frida Sante
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Masturbation, Fetish, Lingerie, Latina, Babes, Short Hair, Blonde, Brunette, One On One

Smoking hot Frida and Minnie give into their lesbian desires by sucking and licking. After Minnie has her ass licked and sucked. Then slides her fist into Frida wet tight pussy. Frida moans with each thrust of Minnie's fist. What an amazing time!

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5562kbps

Download Fist Me First

Fisting Peeing Toying Prolapsing

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Anal Fisting, Dildo, Stockings

Thank you for sharing i...! For this custom video I was asked to show some specific positions (check the preview) and to do anal fisting, to fuck my ass with a huge toy, to make asshole gape and prolapse, to pee and to spread my pussy. So, this video is a mix of all the above in different combinations.

Duration: 18:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4255kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 582.7 MB

Download Fisting Peeing Toying Prolapsing

BrutalDildos Lys Xtreme

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Lys Xtreme
Genres: Dildo

Beautiful bitch is playing with great sex tips for choosing a machine more for her holes. All the dildos she plays with are absolutely humongous. Watch her bust her holes and cum hard for you!

Duration: 21:03
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

Download BrutalDildos Lys Xtreme

Easily Fisted

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Jessica Bell (fisted)Released on:
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Antonia Sainz is back again her on Fister Twister for another contender in gorgeous brunette Jessica Bell. She starts off her latest scene by oiling up Jessica's fit body, massaging her shoulders and naked back before working her way down to her ass and pussy. Jessica kneels up into the doggystyle position and Antonia gapes her XXL pussy lips apart with her fingers before rubbing them and gaping them apart. She inserts four fingers while stretching Jessica's hole then uses some black kitchen tongs to gape apart Jessica's pussy even more. Antonia knows she needs to work her way up to the main event and her lesbian fisting will only work if Jessica's pussy is ready for the pounding it's about to take! Using a monster sized flesh dildo, Antonia holds it against her pussy while making Jessica suck it , then uses it on Jessica's pussy knowing full well that if she can take this huge dildo, Antonia's whole fist will fit into her easily! She starts to fist fuck Jessica slowly, sliding her w.

Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5990kbps

Download Easily Fisted

cute a handful of lust

Cast: Sarah Cute and Vicky Love
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Stunning babes Sarah Cute and Vicky Love give each other a hand (and a lick) in a fisting pleasure fest. The blonde Sarah Cute ends up fisting Vicky Love after the brunette licks the blonde's asshole

Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5962kbps

File size: 824.5 MB

Download cute a handful of lust

Miky Gets Stretched

Cast: Lexy Star, Miky Love
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Our latest scene on Fister Twister features gorgeous babes Lexy Star and Miky Love. These naked and oiled up hotties start to kiss and rub their hands over each others bodies. Miky climbs up onto a glass table while Lexy admires her pussy. She uses her hands to rub her puffy pussy lips and starts to gape her pussy apart before inserting a couple of fingers into Miky's oiled up hole. Miky licks her own juices off Lexy's fingers and then bends over into the doggystyle position before Lexy gapes her pussy apart even wider with the help of some red tongs. She manages to stretch her quite wide, but wants to warm up her pussy a little bit more before embarking on some lesbian fisting. Using a monster sized dildo, Lexy rubs it against Miky's hanging lips then slides it into her hole. This makes it so much easier for Lexy to fist fuck Miky, managing to get her whole hand up inside her pussy while still bent over! Miky turns over and their lesbian fisting continues, pausing only for Miky to li.

Duration: 20:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6914kbps

Download Miky Gets Stretched

Back