Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Easy Fisting With Gigant Dildo

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Jessica Bell (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Video language: English

Antonia Sainz is back again her on Fister Twister for another contender in gorgeous brunette Jessica Bell. She starts off her latest scene by oiling up Jessica's fit body, massaging her shoulders and naked back before working her way down to her ass and pussy. Jessica kneels up into the doggystyle position and Antonia gapes her XXL pussy lips apart with her fingers before rubbing them and gaping them apart. She inserts four fingers while stretching Jessica's hole then uses some black kitchen tongs to gape apart Jessica's pussy even more. Antonia knows she needs to work her way up to the main event and her lesbian fisting will only work if Jessica's pussy is ready for the pounding it's about to take! Using a monster sized flesh dildo, Antonia holds it against her pussy while making Jessica suck it , then uses it on Jessica's pussy knowing full well that if she can take this huge dildo, Antonia's whole fist will fit into her easily! She starts to fist fuck Jessica slowly, sliding her wh.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5990kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Easy Fisting With Gigant Dildo

Double Fisting Fun/Любительница двойного фистинга

Genres: Anal Fisting, Gaping, Large Insertions,Fisting, Dildo

Тётя в розовом растянула дырочки Рокси и Засунула в нее сразу ДВЕ руки!!!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:09
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 246.1 MB
Download Double Fisting Fun/Любительница двойного фистинга

BrutalDildos Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot
Genres: Big Toys Dildo, Big Tits, Masturbation

A horny stunning tiny blonde that can take her own fist inside her tight pussy along with two big dildos. First she gets off from a thick purple dildo. Then she take.

Duration: 23:17
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

Download BrutalDildos Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot

Double Fisting Fun

Release Year: 2011
Genres: fisting, masturabation, dildo/toys, shockin penetration

I had my friend Angie over for a second time recently for some more naughty fun time. I don't think I've ever accomplished two fists in me at once, one in my pussy and one in my ass. I have been dying to try it so I thought Angie would be great to try it with. She loosened me up with her fist in my pussy and then in my ass. We grabbed a few giant toys to give me some gaping action before I took on both of her hands. She slid her hands slowing inside both holes making me squirm with orgasmic joy. So now that I'm in love with taking a double fist in me I think we should move on to double anal fisting next time! Hope you enjoy!

Duration: 16:09
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 246.1 MB

Download Double Fisting Fun

Corru ptcops

Release Year: 2021

His skacun was pushed by the supporter rushed to the delightful relief of miraculous mountains, causing the girl to seek his pleasure, to shake in at the same time to his pleasure, to look for his help.

Duration: 22:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Corru ptcops

Sliding It In

Cast: Angel Wicky, Victoria Pure
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

It's about time we featured two stunning blondes here on Fister Twister and this week Victoria Pure gets to play dominant as she takes control of big boobed Angel Wicky! Victoria is rubbing her pussy all over Angel's naked body and after they kiss, Victoria pours oil all over Angel's big tits and hairy pussy! She massages the oil in while enjoying Angel's huge tits and starts to rub her pussy while this hot couple continue to kiss! Victoria gapes and fingers Angel's pussy, licking her fingers and also gives Angel a little taste before she bends her over into the doggystyle position and stretches her pussy even more! Using some red tongs, Angel's pussy is gaped apart ever so slightly more than before as Victoria works her pussy up to some serious lesbian fisting! But first, Victoria decides to break her in gently with a massive flesh like dildo! Soon Victoria is fist fucking Angel's pussy rapidly as Angel thrusts with her big boobs bouncing all over the place. Angel sucks Victoria's mo.

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6423kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sliding It In

BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Dirty Garden
Genres: Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Huge Dildo, Buttplug, Mature, Prolapse, Rosebutt

Dirty Garden Girl proves her asshole isn't quite done being demolished by filling it with massive dildos until she prolapses!

Duration: 17:21
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl

Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox

Genres: Dildo, Pussy Fisting

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's XXL pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from behi.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps

Download Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox

Ass Infatuation

Oh My Gawd I Love your Ass So Much - slave 465 reflects; I've got a huge fan on my hands here and he has been begging for a one-on-one session with me where I use all of my big ass gaping toys. He has an "Ass Infatuation" about me to say the least. As a sex slave for Master, this slave knows what to do... I don't waste any time and get my fist right in there. Then I jump to my XL perfect fit tunnel plug where I fuck my ass with a cock through the tunnel. A few more huge steel toys go in and out and then I feed my hungry ass a 29 inch snake plug. This sexually charge fan is so turned on that he has to cum... and he does so in his own mouth (not shown) for me... what a treat.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 875.2 MB

Download Ass Infatuation

Angel Wicky and Victoria Pure

It's about time we featured two stunning blondes here on Fister Twister and this week Victoria Pure gets to play dominant as she takes control of big boobed Angel Wicky! Victoria is rubbing her pussy all over Angel's naked body and after they kiss, Victoria pours oil all over Angel's big tits and hairy pussy! She massages the oil in while enjoying Angel's huge tits and starts to rub her pussy while this hot couple continue to kiss! Victoria gapes and fingers Angel's pussy, licking her fingers and also gives Angel a little taste before she bends her over into the doggystyle position and stretches her pussy even more! Using some red tongs, Angel's pussy is gaped apart ever so slightly more than before as Victoria works her pussy up to some serious lesbian fisting! But first, Victoria decides to break her in gently with a massive flesh like dildo! Soon Victoria is fist fucking Angel's pussy rapidly as Angel thrusts with her big boobs bouncing all over the place. Angel sucks Victoria's mo.

Duration: 20:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6922kbps

Download Angel Wicky and Victoria Pure

Extreme Fuzion - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Nicole Love, Victoria Pure
Genres: Lesbian, Pussy Fisting

Nicole Love and Victoria Pure experiment with fisting together. It's always a pleasure to watch those beauties stretch their pussies and beg for more!

Duration: 23:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Extreme Fuzion - FullHD 1080p

Rod POV - Abigail Dupree

A nice shiny ass pumping on a rod from his perspective. This oiled ass and the rod is all there needs to be in this video of just slave ass pumping rod POV style. Made for Fap Fap Fapping, so go on ahead - tune that rod.

Duration: 17:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 878.8 MB

Download Rod POV - Abigail Dupree

ArgenDana - Even Deep And Hard With Goliath

Studio: ArgenDana
Genres: Fisting, Anal Masturbation, Big Ass, Big Toys, Gape, Huge Dildo

This is a Fine Artistic video with goliath! Goliath is mynew favorite dildo, he is a beast only for hungry asses as mine! I go more deep and more wild this time!

Duration: 21:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9822kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download ArgenDana - Even Deep And Hard With Goliath

Shes good at multi-tasking

Release Year: 2021
Studio: PrivateSociety
Genres: lesbian, threesome, fisting, natural, tattoo

Hot trio! Naked Babes have fun on the bed. Two bitches expose their asses for a fist, piss and lick.

Duration: 23:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6801kbps
Audio: 249kbps

Download Shes good at multi-tasking

Eggplant and Hard Double Fisting

Cast: Sasha
Genres: Fisting, Spanking, Oil, Nipple Play, Tattoos

Oily plays become much naughty every time!!! My first eggplant practice. I loved it. Here you will also see hard pussy, tits and ass spanking, fisting standing up, from behind,, double fisting and huge spreading pussy, traditionally

Duration: 18:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5621kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 796.4 MB

Download Eggplant and Hard Double Fisting

Gapeway To Heaven

Cute babe Linda Sweet thinks she can take on our fisting blonde, Vinna Reed in todays scene for Fister Twister and as you will see, she does a damn good job of it! Vinna wastes no time in being dominant and bends Linda over before gaping her ass apart with her fingers. She manages to stretch it impressively but knows that her ass is going to need a bit of teasing before it will take her whole fist! With Linda still bent over, Vinna slides her fingers inside Linda's mouth, giving her a taste of her anal juices. She uses a metal speculum which she inserts into Linda's gaping ass hole and stretches it even further, making Linda lick the speculum clean when she is finished. There is something seriously sexy about watching Vinna Reed when she is in control! Next up, Vinna toys Linda's ass even more and this time uses a monster sized dildo to really ease it open. Her efforts pay off as it takes minimal effort for Vinna to start to fist fuck Linda's ass and when she slides her whole hand bac.

Duration: 21:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps

Download Gapeway To Heaven

Shes Good At Multi Tasking - HD 720p

Now it is about time to stretch my pussy hard and wide open. Therefore my cunt gets fisted and fucked at the same time which causes the neccesary expansion. Although the sight of my gaping and loose pussy makes his cock cum.

Duration: 23:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6801kbps
Audio: 249kbps

Download Shes Good At Multi Tasking - HD 720p

Solo Missionary Pussy Orgasms

I cannot wait for you to get home, you're such a Man. So I will make you a video showing you how much I want you. I need your cock inside of me. Inside my pussy then inside my dirty ass. I cum over and over again thinking of you cumming inside my fuck holes, when you cum all over my twat, all over my face, my pretty lil face, you love that dont you? No one does it like you, you own my pussy and do me over and over again.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps

File size: 953.0 MB

Download Solo Missionary Pussy Orgasms

BrutalDildos Lys Xtreme

Cast: Lys Xtreme
Genres: Dildo

Beautiful bitch is playing with great sex tips for choosing a machine more for her holes. All the dildos she plays with are absolutely humongous. Watch her bust her holes and cum hard for you!

Duration: 21:03

Download BrutalDildos Lys Xtreme

Antonia Sainz, Silvia - Sliding into silvia

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Silvia (fisted)

Antonia is in the mood for some more lesbian fisting and this week she gets to take control of stunning brunette babe Silvia Dellai. This stunning brunette couple start kissing while Antonia oils up Silvia's firm tits before Antonia works her way down to Silvia's pussy. She starts to massage it then inserts a finger, letting Silvia taste herself then using some black tongs, Antonia gapes Silvia's pussy wide apart while using it as a sex toy! Silvia bends over into the doggystyle position and Antonia gets to work on her pussy with a baseball bat to try and stretch her even more ready for a good hard fist fuck. After this more solid penetration, Silvia easily takes Antonia's fist, and masturbates during her lesbian fisting. She decides to stand up and ride Antonia's fist before she orgasms and with her pussy play in full swing, Silvia orgasms hard, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6580kbps

Download Antonia Sainz, Silvia - Sliding into silvia

My Little Present For You

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Luna Toxxxic

It's your birthday and Luna wants to give you a little present before you both go to the party. She wants you to get your COCK rock hard for her and for you to dominate her! She wants to start off by sucking your cock and then letting you fuck her juicy pussy and stretch her tight ass. She knows its your special day and wants you to explode all over her ass!

Duration: 16:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 719.7 MB

Download My Little Present For You

Miky Gets Stretched

Cast: Lexy Star, Miky Love

Our latest scene on Fister Twister features gorgeous babes Lexy Star and Miky Love. These naked and oiled up hotties start to kiss and rub their hands over each others bodies. Miky climbs up onto a glass table while Lexy admires her pussy. She uses her hands to rub her puffy pussy lips and starts to gape her pussy apart before inserting a couple of fingers into Miky's oiled up hole. Miky licks her own juices off Lexy's fingers and then bends over into the doggystyle position before Lexy gapes her pussy apart even wider with the help of some red tongs. She manages to stretch her quite wide, but wants to warm up her pussy a little bit more before embarking on some lesbian fisting. Using a monster sized dildo, Lexy rubs it against Miky's hanging lips then slides it into her hole. This makes it so much easier for Lexy to fist fuck Miky, managing to get her whole hand up inside her pussy while still bent over! Miky turns over and their lesbian fisting continues, pausing only for Miky to li.

Duration: 20:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6914kbps

Download Miky Gets Stretched

Fisting Fun

Cast: Nikky Thorne, Lilu Moon
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Masturbation, Fetish, Lingerie, Babes, Blonde, Brunette, One On One, Natural Tits, Petite

Naughty Lilu and Nikky share a passionate kiss with each other. Then they let the real fun happen. Lilu and Nikky take turns licking and sucking each other's pussies. Then Nikky fists Lilu's tight pussy, then vice-versa. This leaves each girl moaning in deep pleasure

Duration: 24:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6845kbps

Download Fisting Fun

Rough Prolapse Party With Anal Sluts

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Holly Hanna, Lily Labeau, Proxy Paige
Genres: Prolapse, Lesbi, Group, Fisting, Rosebutt

Four girls staged a hard anal fisting with elements prolapse! First Holly put on my knees and licked anus, then began his fingers to stretch the anus! We got a huge strap-on and hard fucked in the ass! It was joined by another girl, she took a two-sided dildos and they are simultaneously inserted it in the ass! I hope you enjoy!

Duration: 17:32

Download Rough Prolapse Party With Anal Sluts

BrutalDildos Lys Xtreme

Genres: Fisting, Toys, Pussy, CloseUp, Squirting

The green-eyed brunette with a thick patch of fur covering her hot pocket now returns with new booty call buddy Joshua in Hairy Pussy, Big Tits and Hot Sex.

Fisting Delight

Cast: Nikky Thorne, Gina Gerson
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Masturbation, Fetish, Lingerie, Babes, Blonde, Brunette, One On One, Natural Tits, Petite

Passionate ladies Gina Gerson and Nikky Thorne kiss and strip off their underwear to get into some kinky fun. They eat each other's wet pussies before naughty Gina rams her fist deep inside Nikky until she makes her orgasm hard.

Duration: 24:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5974kbps

Download Fisting Delight

BrutalDildos Blondie

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Blondie
Genres: Anal, Dildo, Fisting, Prolapse, Squirt

Extreme babe Blondie punishes both her pussy and asshole with brutal dildos leaving a pink and red gaping holes!

Duration: 18:19
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 992.4 MB

Download BrutalDildos Blondie

BrutalDildos Lys Xtreme

Genres: Dildo

Beautiful bitch is playing with great sex tips for choosing a machine more for her holes. All the dildos she plays with are absolutely humongous. Watch her bust her holes and cum hard for you!

Dirty Blondes

Cast: Nesty, Cayla Lyons
Genres: Pussy Fisting, Lesbian

Two hot blondes, Cayla and Nesty tried fisting! Watch them sensually lick and kiss each other ... getting appropriately lubed up for what comes next. They start slowly, one sensual caressing finger at a time until they are in, fist deep!

Duration: 24:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5791kbps

Download Dirty Blondes

Blanche and Vinna Reed - Pleasure Of Fisting

Cast: Blanche Bradburry, Vinna Reed
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Horny blondes Blanche Bradburry and Vinna Reed strip off their sexy lingerie for some fun. Naughty girls lick and suck on each other's wet pussies. Then Blanche fists her friend in her tight pussy and Vinna returns the favor. After pleasuring each other to orgasm these blonde girls are left very happy.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5752kbps

File size: 810.2 MB

Download Blanche and Vinna Reed - Pleasure Of Fisting

Claudia Macc, Julia Parker - Julia and claudia

Cast: Claudia Macc (fister), Julia Parker (fisted)

Julia Parker is our latest contender here on Fister Twister and we thought the best girl for the challenge would be hot blonde Claudia Macc! These gorgeous babes are already oiled up as they relax on the sofa and Claudia starts to rub Julia's small but perfect tits, working her way down to Julia's pussy with her hands. She rubs her moist pussy lips and lets Julia taste her own juices before she starts to finger her. Claudia bends Julia over and using a red speculum, gapes her pussy apart a little more, continuing to finger her and then Claudia moves onto something a little bigger. She knows if Julia is going to stand a chance with our lesbian fisting challenge, her tight pussy needs to be stretched to the max! She teases Julia with a big dildo, rubbing it against her nipples and letting her have a little suck before fucking her pussy with it! She puts the dildo back in Julia's mouth and face fucks her with it then gets straight to work, fist fucking Julia's pussy! She finds it hard to.

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps

Download Claudia Macc, Julia Parker - Julia and claudia

Fisting Fun

Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Naughty Lilu and Nikky share a passionate kiss with each other. Then they let the real fun happen. Lilu and Nikky take turns licking and sucking each other's pussies. Then Nikky fists Lilu's tight pussy, then vice-versa. This leaves each girl moaning in deep pleasure.

Download Fisting Fun

Oriental Challenge

Cast: Akasha Colium, Antonia Sainz
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Exotic looking Akasha thinks she can take on the Fister Twister challenge so we set her up with our gorgeous big boobed Antonia to see if she could handle her! Standing naked in the studio this gorgeous pair touch their pussies while all oiled up and then rub their naked bodies against each other. They start to kiss and Antonia bends Akasha over into the doggystyle position before fingering her juicy pussy. She lets Akasha taste her own juices then gapes her wide apart before moving onto a metal speculum. While Akasha's pussy is stretched to the max, Antonia continues to finger her then pulls out a monsterous jelly dildo! Akasha looks amazed by its size yet Antonia manages to slide it inside her pussy after rubbing her lips for a bit of a tease. Akasha masturbates at the same time and sucks this giant toy, while Antonia starts to fist fuck her. She easily passes the lesbian fisting challenge we set for her, with Antonia's whole hand fucking her! After changing positions a number of ti.

Duration: 21:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6170kbps

File size: 997.7 MB

Download Oriental Challenge

Two men hands in ass - perfect Christmas Gift for a girl

Cast: HotKinkyJo
Genres: Fisting, Anal, Prolapse

Hard anal fisting with one, then with both hands. And finally she remembered the Russian language ... Watch with the sound

Duration: 24:33
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

Download Two men hands in ass - perfect Christmas Gift for a girl

Sarah Cute and Vicky - A Handful Of Lust

Cast: Sarah Cute, Vicky Love
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Stunning babes Sarah Cute and Vicky Love give each other a hand (and a lick) in a fisting pleasure fest. The blonde Sarah Cute ends up fisting Vicky Love after the brunette licks the blonde's asshole

Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5962kbps

File size: 824.5 MB

Download Sarah Cute and Vicky - A Handful Of Lust

Claudia Macc, Julia Parker - JULIA AND CLAUDIA

Cast: Claudia Macc (fister), Julia Parker (fisted)

Julia Parker is our latest contender here on Fister Twister and we thought the best girl for the challenge would be hot blonde Claudia Macc! These gorgeous babes are already oiled up as they relax on the sofa and Claudia starts to rub Julia's small but perfect tits, working her way down to Julia's pussy with her hands. She rubs her moist pussy lips and lets Julia taste her own juices before she starts to finger her. Claudia bends Julia over and using a red speculum, gapes her pussy apart a little more, continuing to finger her and then Claudia moves onto something a little bigger. She knows if Julia is going to stand a chance with our lesbian fisting challenge, her tight pussy needs to be stretched to the max! She teases Julia with a big dildo, rubbing it against her nipples and letting her have a little suck before fucking her pussy with it! She puts the dildo back in Julia's mouth and face fucks her with it then gets straight to work, fist fucking Julia's pussy! She finds it hard to.

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps

Download Claudia Macc, Julia Parker - JULIA AND CLAUDIA

Fisting Fun

Naughty Lilu and Nikky share a passionate kiss with each other. Then they let the real fun happen. Lilu and Nikky take turns licking and sucking each other's pussies. Then Nikky fists Lilu's tight pussy, then vice-versa. This leaves each girl moaning in deep pleasure.

Download Fisting Fun

Back