Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Overwatch Mercy - witch secret ritual

Release Year: 2018
Studio: ManyVids
Cast: DollFaceMonica
Genres: Fisting, Anal Fisting, Big Toys, Cosplay, Costume, Anal Play
Video language: English

The Witch has a secret private ritual she performs everyday to draw the magic power inside her body.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9693kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Overwatch Mercy - witch secret ritual

Dirty Garden Girl

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Dirty garden girl extreme agmes on bed action. enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:16
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 472.1 MB

Download Dirty Garden Girl

Carrots are good for your orgasms

Video language: German

Die Tatsache der Oma ist, dass Karotten gut für Ihre Augen sind. Eigentlich ist die Wahrheit, dass sie sehr gut für deine Muschi sind und dir Orgasmen geben können, an die du dich erinnern kannst! Sieh zu, wie Irena und ihre Freundin ihren Freak machen !! Sie zogen ein paar freche, extrem versaute Dessous an und beschlossen, den Gemüsekorb nach der größten Karotte zu durchsuchen, die sie finden konnten, um sie in ihre Fotzen zu stopfen!

Duration: 13:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 821.7 MB

Download Carrots are good for your orgasms

Double fisting Marias holes

Genres: large inertions, anal, dildo, toys, couple, fisting, gaping, double fisting, anal bottle, big dildo, brazil

Maria is a mature milf that is into stretching for ages. She mostly produces for Sicflics. Inside her ass were one of the biggest toys on the market including XXXL BOSS HOGG dildo Dragon' and 'Seahorse XXXL dildo. She is not affraid to have glass jars inserted in her ass and also you can see her inserting 2 liter bottles in her asshole. Maria is obsessed with punishing and destroying her ass to bizarre levels and proudly earning her title as the supreme anal whore.

Most of the time she is very passive, and her play partner just stuffs whatever he feels like inside her asshole.

Nothing is too large for her wrecked asshole, and she devours everything, proudly showing us why she is one of the internets most extreme anal Queen!

Pussy
24cm (Circumference)

Pussy Skills: Nicely stretched. Gaping easily.
Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)
Ass Skills: Totally stretched. Clearly visible stretched out asshole with monster gape.

Duration: 9:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5038kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 349.9 MB

Download Double fisting Marias holes

Threesome

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Pissing, Squirt

Threesome sexy girls, amazing pissing and fisting action, enjoy!

Duration: 21:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6467kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Threesome

Double fisting Marias XL ass Scene 3

Genres: large inertions, anal, dildo, toys, couple, fisting, gaping, double fisting, anal bottle, big dildo, brazil

Maria is a mature milf that is into stretching for ages. She mostly produces for Sicflics. Inside her ass were one of the biggest toys on the market including XXXL Boss Hogg dildo Dragon' and ' XXXL dildo. She is not affraid to have glass jars inserted in her ass and also you can see her inserting 2 liter bottles in her asshole. Maria is obsessed with punishing and destroying her ass to bizarre levels and proudly earning her title as the supreme anal whore.
Most of the time she is very passive, and her play partner just stuffs whatever he feels like inside her asshole.
Nothing is too large for her wrecked asshole, and she devours everything, proudly showing us why she is one of the internets most extreme anal Queen!
Pussy
24cm (Circumference)
Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)
Ass Skills: Totally stretched. Clearly visible stretched out asshole with monster gape.

Duration: 8:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5042kbps

File size: 308.8 MB

Download Double fisting Marias XL ass Scene 3

Double fisting Marias ass Scene 11

Maria is a mature milf that is into stretching for ages. She mostly produces for Sicflics. Inside her ass were one of the biggest toys on the market including XXXL BOSS HOGG dildo Dragon' and ' XXXL dildo. She is not affraid to have glass jars inserted in her ass and also you can see her inserting 2 liter bottles in her asshole. Maria is obsessed with punishing and destroying her ass to bizarre levels and proudly earning her title as the supreme anal whore.

Pussy
24cm (Circumference)

Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)

Duration: 10:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2458kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 190.3 MB

Download Double fisting Marias ass Scene 11

Blondie

Release Year: 2014

Amateur blonde extreme aal insertion fisting action on cam. enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:19
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 992.4 MB

Download Blondie

Double fisting Marias XL ass Scene 2

Maria is a mature milf that is into stretching for ages. She mostly produces for Sicflics. Inside her ass were one of the biggest toys on the market including XXXL Boss Hogg dildo Dragon' and ' XXXL dildo. She is not affraid to have glass jars inserted in her ass and also you can see her inserting 2 liter bottles in her asshole. Maria is obsessed with punishing and destroying her ass to bizarre levels and proudly earning her title as the supreme anal whore.
Pussy
24cm (Circumference)
Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2468kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 191.1 MB

Download Double fisting Marias XL ass Scene 2

Double fisting Marias ass Scene 10

Maria is a mature milf that is into stretching for ages. She mostly produces for Sicflics. Inside her ass were one of the biggest toys on the market including XXXL BOSS HOGG dildo Dragon' and ' XXXL dildo. She is not affraid to have glass jars inserted in her ass and also you can see her inserting 2 liter bottles in her asshole. Maria is obsessed with punishing and destroying her ass to bizarre levels and proudly earning her title as the supreme anal whore.

Pussy
24cm (Circumference)

Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)

Duration: 6:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3922kbps

File size: 183.0 MB

Download Double fisting Marias ass Scene 10

Vanessa Twain and Whitney Conroy - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Vanessa Twain, Whitney Conroy
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Speculum, Girl Girl

Whitney Conroy is back on Fister Twister and ready for another play mate. She is joined by dark haired hottie Vanessa Twain and these girls are ready to get started. Whitney looks gorgeous in a pretty black dress and starts kissing Vanessa who has gone for more of a slutty look! Both girls are wearing black spike heels and soon strip each other naked before Whitney starts to rub Vanessa's pussy. She uses a metal speculum to insert into her hole and stretches Vanessa's pussy apart while she sits with her stocking covered legs wide open. Vanessa bends over and Whitney fucks her with a big black dildo doggystyle then as Vanessa turns over, Whitney swaps the dildo for her fist! Vanessa's pussy gets nice and wet and Whitney enjoys pounding her hard with her whole fist then gently rubs her pussy before getting a magic wand vibrator and letting Vanessa cum hard while it vibrates against her wet pussy!

Duration: 27:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6911kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Vanessa Twain and Whitney Conroy - FullHD 1080p

Sideways Double Fisting Progress with Punch Fisting

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting, Toy Insertion, Double Fisting, Self Fisting, Pussy Insertion, Stockings

Double fisting is always a fun way to fill my pussy up - I've discovered that when my boyfriend slides his fists sideways it makes an even bigger stretch!Watch how big my gape is now! You can see inside my entire pussy.

Duration: 5:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19504kbps
Audio: 243kbps

File size: 755.1 MB

Download Sideways Double Fisting Progress with Punch Fisting

Double fisting Marias ass Scene 9

Pussy
24cm (Circumference)

Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)

Duration: 9:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2550kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 196.2 MB

Download Double fisting Marias ass Scene 9

Fisted on Top

Cast: Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too and starts fist fucking her slowly. She speeds up as Tera bends over in the doggysty.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps

Download Fisted on Top

Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Genres: Fisting, Toy Insertion, Double Fisting, Self Fisting, Pussy Insertion, Stockings

This was super fun. I love my toy collection and here you get to see most of it. We are always adding bigger and bigger toys.
The newest one is the clear plug. At 7:20. The only way it would fit was after some warming up with two fists! This was the first time I actually got it all the way in and it was sooooo exhilarating. That stretch and the fullness was amazing.
My pussy pushed it out after just a moment so more stretching must be done so I can stay that full for even longer

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19538kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Double fisting Marias ass Scene 8

Pussy
24cm (Circumference)

Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)

Duration: 7:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5038kbps

File size: 270.6 MB

Download Double fisting Marias ass Scene 8

Deep And Double Fisting

Genres: Fisting

Kinky Jo and Aspid Deep And Double Fisting hot video. Enjoy!

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7878kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 682.3 MB

Download Deep And Double Fisting

Self Fisting Fun with Double Punch Fisting

For this big landmark, I'm revealing my new talent. Self-fisting! ? My pussy stretching has been paying off and it came so naturally to fit my whole hand inside myself. I love feeling how loose and wet my pussy is!
Fisting myself was exciting and fun! But one fist is never enough. My bf is always up for putting both his fists inside to fill me up and satisfy my giant hole. He even punch fists me with both his hands!

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19521kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Self Fisting Fun with Double Punch Fisting

Double fisting Marias ass Scene 7

Pussy
24cm (Circumference)

Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)

Duration: 9:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5022kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 344.8 MB

Download Double fisting Marias ass Scene 7

Crazy Footing

Genres: Fisting, Extremal

Elbow Deep Anal Fisting And Crazy Footing extremal action...

Duration: 13:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7871kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 802.2 MB

Download Crazy Footing

Punch Fisting and Cumming with two Fists

My boyfriend's fists slide inside me so smoothly now. Sometimes I get carried away in the fun of it and forget when he could only fit 3 or 4 fingers inside of me! Now one fist isn't even enough for my big pussy to cum on - I like at least two.

Duration: 8:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19536kbps
Audio: 242kbps

Download Punch Fisting and Cumming with two Fists

Double fisting Marias ass Scene 6

Maria is a mature milf that is into stretching for ages. She mostly produces for Sicflics. Inside her ass were one of the biggest toys on the market including XXXL BOSS HOGG dildo Dragon' and 'Seahorse XXXL dildo. She is not affraid to have glass jars inserted in her ass and also you can see her inserting 2 liter bottles in her asshole. Maria is obsessed with punishing and destroying her ass to bizarre levels and proudly earning her title as the supreme anal whore.

Pussy
24cm (Circumference)

Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)

Duration: 9:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2619kbps

File size: 200.7 MB

Download Double fisting Marias ass Scene 6

Ass Gaped Wide - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Claudia Macc
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Dildo, Speculum

Antonia beckons over the gorgeous Claudia Macc who wanted to see if she has what it takes to complete the fisting challenge. These naked babes start to kiss each other and run their hands all over their slender figures when Antonia starts to rub Claudia's ass. She sits her down and really works her tight ass hole with her fingers, gaping it apart and teasing it before spitting on it and inserting a finger. After some more stretching using her fingers, Antonia gets Claudia to lick a metal speculum which she then inserts into Antonia's ass. This helps to really gape her ass hole apart and Claudia gives her little sex toy a good lick clean afterwards! Moving onto something a little bigger, Claudia starts to fuck Antonia in the ass with a big pink and black sex toy. She manages to get it all of the way in while Claudia masturbates with her fingers. Antonia knows that her ass is ripe and ready for the next step. She slides her whole fist into Claudia's ass, easily fitting it all in! They c.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6887kbps

Download Ass Gaped Wide - FullHD 1080p

Esclusiv 31 clips 2020 year Laylaextreme.

Release Year: 2020

Today I've achieved a new personal record : a bottle of champagne in pussy! After double fisting then inserting the huge black monster toy, I had the feeling of new year spirit : the bottle in, fat part first.

Total size: 833.3 MB in 31 files.

Download Esclusiv 31 clips 2020 year Laylaextreme.

Double fist fucking Marias ass

Maria is a mature milf that is into stretching for ages. She mostly produces for Sicflics. Inside her ass were one of the biggest toys on the market including XXXL Boss Hogg dildo Dragon' and 'Seahorse XXXL dildo. She is not affraid to have glass jars inserted in her ass and also you can see her inserting 2 liter bottles in her asshole. Maria is obsessed with punishing and destroying her ass to bizarre levels and proudly earning her title as the supreme anal whore.

Pussy
24cm (Circumference)

Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)

Duration: 5:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 203.7 MB

Download Double fist fucking Marias ass

The New Girl - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Ari Rosi
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Member favourite Antonia Sainz is back on Fister Twister today where she gets to play with a newcomer in her debut scene! Ari Rosi is naked and climbs up onto a table where she is joined by Antonia. The chemistry between these lesbian babes is unreal and Antonia starts off this lesbian fisting scene by oiling up Ari's tits. Ari is so turned on she starts to masturbate, but Antonia takes over and oils up her pussy too, laying her down on the table before inserting a finger into Ari's pussy. She speeds up a bit and uses some black tongs, firstly to squeeze Ari's puffy pussy lips together, then to gape her apart even further to help warm her pussy up for what lies ahead! After stretching Ari's pussy, she bends her over into the doggystyle position and slides a monster sized black dildo into her oiled up pussy. It seems to go in with ease and it isn't long before this giant sex toy is replaced with Antonia's hand as she fist fucks Ari! Ari changes positions and while Antonia continues to .

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6647kbps

Download The New Girl - FullHD 1080p

Amber Rayne Roxy Raye

Release Year: 2021

Thats the best thing about my husband, he is so secure with our relationship that he justs lets me do whatever I want with whoever I want He even at times encourages me to act out my fantasies.

Duration: 10:28
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1968kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 162.6 MB

Download Amber Rayne Roxy Raye

Double ass fisting destruction

Pussy
24cm (Circumference)

Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3641kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 276.7 MB

Download Double ass fisting destruction

Vinna Wants it Rough!

Cast: Ebba (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

We do love it when naughty blonde Vinna Reed is in the mood for another lesbian fisting conquest and in today's scene on Fister Twister she gets to play with stunning newcomer, Ebba. Vinna plays with her big boobs before moving down to her pussy and starts to tease her some more. She lets Ebba taste herself and continues fingering her pretty frantically. Bending Ebba over, Vinna spanks her and then spits down onto her pussy and ass before she stretches her pussy open with her fingers. She gets pretty dominant with Ebba and pushes her around like a rag doll! Using some red tongs, Vinna uses them to pink Ebba's nipples then gapes her pussy open with them. She looks like she is enjoying herself when she bends Ebba over and slides a monster sized dildo into her juicy pussy! Next, Vinna gets to the main event and fist fucks Ebba hard and fast. She masturbates while Vinna has most of her forearm inside her in this brutal fisting scene and orgasms... again, hard and fast!

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6433kbps

File size: 950.0 MB

Download Vinna Wants it Rough!

KylieIre land Nicki Hunte

I like to feel I am spy like this! It is through my man I discovered the pleasure of showing myself in public and having sex with another person.

Duration: 10:20
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1987kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 162.2 MB

Download KylieIre land Nicki Hunte

Double anal fist fucking Maria

Pussy
24cm (Circumference)

Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)

Duration: 9:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4922kbps

File size: 350.3 MB

Download Double anal fist fucking Maria

Fistful Of Gape - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Nicole Love, Rebecca Black
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Lingerie

Horny babes Nicole Love & Rebecca Black start off by eating each other's wet holes. Then the black haired beauty Nicole slips her fist into the eager blonde's asshole and pounds it till Rebecca is gaped wide.

Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5435kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 945.4 MB

Download Fistful Of Gape - FullHD 1080p

Hotkinkyjo

I love show off at home too, that's why I decided to put cam's in the house to show myself naked when I watch TV in the lounge,when I do the dishes or love with my boyfriend on the kitchen table when I shower or when I work behind my computer.

Duration: 5:08
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1968kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 79.9 MB

Download Hotkinkyjo

Gwen

Cosplay amateur girl Octokuro sexy self fucking kinky orgasm.

Duration: 22:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1856kbps

File size: 323.4 MB

Download Gwen

Persia Monir-Milfs And Their Toys part 5

Release Year: 2009
Genres: Masturbation, Solo, MILF, Dildos, Toys

These milfs love their big toys and they can't wait to show you what they can do! So check out Jaylene Rio, Gisselle, Ariella Ferrera, Lucky Starr, Velicity Von, and Persia Monir as they fuck themselves silly with a whopping collection of epic-sized fuck toys. Sexy milfs and gigantic toys - what a pair they make!

Duration: 35:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7697kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Persia Monir-Milfs And Their Toys part 5

Extreme Size Anal Slave

Cast: Abigail Dupree

Slave Abigail Dupree doesn't waste any time getting right to shoving her fist in her well trained asshole, despite revealing that she was skeptical about her abilities to go extreme, fast and hard in the first 10 minutes. She hops onto her fuck post and fucks her ass with her favorite cock and then spreads her asshole with her fingers for you to see. As she reaches around behind her, she eagerly slips her entire fist inside that butt hole up to her little wrist. Now that she is nice and stretched out it's time to go bigger or go home so she grabs her pig hole deep II by oxballs and slides it in before fucking her pig hole with the cock she started with.

Duration: 10:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6825kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 525.5 MB

Download Extreme Size Anal Slave

Playful Kitty

Sexy Kitty extremal double bizarre insertion, extremal dildo games.

Duration: 29:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1750kbps

File size: 422.1 MB

Download Playful Kitty

Monster Dildo vs Teen Ass - FullHD 1080p

Cast: PinKandy
Genres: Huge Dildo, Gape, Gaping, Anal, Teens

One of the biggest toy I've ever met against my lil ass. Watch me fuck it till i cum and gape my hole.

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11002kbps

Download Monster Dildo vs Teen Ass - FullHD 1080p

Double fisting Marias holes Scene 6

Maria is a mature milf that is into stretching for ages. She mostly produces for Sicflics. Inside her ass were one of the biggest toys on the market including XXXL Boss Hogg dildo Dragon' and 'Seahorse XXXL dildo. She is not affraid to have glass jars inserted in her ass and also you can see her inserting 2 liter bottles in her asshole. Maria is obsessed with punishing and destroying her ass to bizarre levels and proudly earning her title as the supreme anal whore.
Pussy
24cm (Circumference)
Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)

Duration: 7:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps

File size: 290.5 MB

Download Double fisting Marias holes Scene 6

Fist fuck

Release Year: 2019

Hotkinkyjo fist fuck her ruined anal hole and prolapse updated