Pretty Boy Hookup | Hunks, Dads | Huge Facial Surprise

Fuck You Like an Animal

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Champ Robinson, Chase Acland, Asher Devin, David-SF, Hans Berlin
Genres: Group, Muscle, Uncut, Breeding, Spitting, Jerk Off, Interracial, Jocks
Video language: English

Raw Fuck Club's mystery man gets a taste of his own medicine when he's ambushed, stripped and strong armed by 4 men who feed him cock while pounding his ass full of cum-shot after explosive cum-shot.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2305kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 381.7 MB

Download Fuck You Like an Animal

Massimo Piano Klein Kerr

Cast: Massimo Piano, Klein Kerr
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.

Towering over the Mediterranean coastline, Tel Aviv, the crown jewel of Israel, glows under the burning Middle Eastern sun. Recognized around the globe for it's booming economy, world-class beaches, and thriving nightlife, the city is alive with locals and tourists alike looking for action. And our cast of handsome hung superstars knows just where to find it. Kick back and enjoy this breathtaking adventure where Rocco Steele and Kayden Gray DP power-bottom Ashley Ryder on a rooftop overlooking the city, then Ryan Rose's prayers are answered when he gets fucked by Kayden in the crashing waves on the local bay beach. and much more in Kiss and Tel Aviv.

Duration: 30:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Massimo Piano Klein Kerr

Swapping raw cocks & twink facials too

Cast: Randi Freja, Dennis Nicolero
Genres: Blowjob, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Fingering, Riding, Russian, Shaved, Tattoos, Masturbation, Kissing, Facial Cumshot, Twinks, Uncut

After making out, wanking & frotting, Randi Freja bottoms first. His lover boy Dennis Nicolero sinks his cock into him & gives him a great raw fucking, but with roles reversed Randi gets delicious revenge, leading to two great twink facials.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2418kbps

File size: 377.8 MB

Download Swapping raw cocks & twink facials too

Teamwork makes dreams come true

Cast: Adam Bryant, ??
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial

Say what you'd like about the Grab Ass offices, but they are always trying to improve things. Today the boss was all about building up the team that works for him. It started with trust falls..which became awkward when the boss decided to do it naked. Who does that? Bosses that's who. Next, he attempted to build a stronger connection between the employees by having them compete in a team building exercise. They played "pass the ball without using your hands". This time, he got his whole team naked with him. Why.well the boss had some idea about improved performance, but his team lost, so what does that tell ya? The boss gave his team access to a special device they could use to improve their teamwork after losing - The Motivational Apparatus. Lay people call it a sex swing. How that could improve things is lost to us, but the boss' team had a more positive attitude after their experience.

Duration: 33:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Teamwork makes dreams come true

FinestLatinos - Gustavo El Grande

Outdoor sex is what many people desire and now we have a video for you to entice on. Gustavo will give this young Latino from South America, all the fucking he has always wanted. He will stretch his hole with his huge thick cock until they both release their big loads of cum.

Duration: 21:41
Video: 704x480, AVC (H.264), 973kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 174.5 MB

Download FinestLatinos - Gustavo El Grande

Stark Discipline: Part 2

Cast: Hugo Stark, Ely Chaim
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback,Rimming, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles

One more brave volunteer joins the Stark Discipline. Ely Chaim is plowed hard and deep by c, who is always ready to drill hungry bottoms. He fucks the guts out of Ely, who is finally feeling in peace after that super effective session.

Duration: 26:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2341kbps

File size: 481.1 MB

Download Stark Discipline: Part 2

Sexual Harassment Class

Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial, Threesome, Fingering, Interracial, Black

Working here we have many opportunities, unfortunately, we have to put up with a little bit of hassle from our boss. You know, you gotta do what you gotta do. This week the boss held a sexual harassment class to show us what to do and what not to do in the workplace. Of course, I was the one chosen to help him out with the don'ts of sexual harassment. Up in front of everyone he pulled my dick out, jerked it around, slapped my ass, and he even ended up shoving a finger up my ass. All just to show what not to do? I think it was more to show what could happen to those who complain. Man, that would be the last time I rat the boss out. At least I'm no the only one, I saw another employee giving him a rim job by the water cooler. Later in the week, I walk by his office and I see him banging the same guy who ate his ass earlier. I tried to get away but he pulled me right in and made me joined their fun. He pounded my asshole until it couldn't take anymore, Making me and my coworker cum all over the place before shooting a load right in my face.

Duration: 45:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5824kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Sexual Harassment Class

Kenny's Raw Fucks Vol. 1 - Sc. 6 - Aching For Dick

Cast: Grant, Israel Oka
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Hairy, Black, Muscle, Big Dick

Israel Oka has easily become one of my most favorite fucks thus far. Once Grant gets his man-tool inside of Israel, an entirely new sex-crazed monster takes over.
Israel is man born to take cock, and Grant's cock is the key to the tattooed fuck-toy's gates of pleasure.

Duration: 10:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3917kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 319.9 MB

Download Kenny's Raw Fucks Vol. 1 - Sc. 6 - Aching For Dick

Keeping The Boss Happy

Cast: Adam Bryant, Scott Riley

We all know it's rare to have a cool boss. Even if you have a cool boss, they always have a few annoying habits, but this is a completely different story. Poor Scott has a terrible boss. His boss is always interrupting his work with stunts that cross the line. In fact, the boss exposes himself at least once a day. No kidding. He even has poor Scott dress up in tiny outfits and get him coffee with no pants on. However, Scott is a good sport (he wants to keep his job). He just wonders what the point is. Does the boss just want to fuck with him, or does he actually want to fuck him? Well Scott finds out in a big way when he ends up with the bosses dick in his mouth and up his ass. Maybe now the workplace will be more enjoyable.

Duration: 41:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5826kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Keeping The Boss Happy

DJ & Danny Blue

Cast: Danny Blue, DJ
Genres: Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots

Danny Blue & DJ make shooting a load a team effort! DJ starts off by lapping up every trace of salty musk from Danny's balls before shoving is own cock in his bud's face - fucking his mouth full of dick froth and then watching as Danny blows and slurps down his own wad.

Duration: 12:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 471.2 MB

Download DJ & Danny Blue

First day at work (Adam Bryant & Josh Peters)

Cast: Adam Bryant, Josh Peters

This week the office gets a new employee to join the staff. His name is Josh and he was really excited to be here until another employee burst his bubble and told him about his overly friendly boss. Josh didn't know what to expect until he got a cock handshake from his boss. Later his boss " helped" him find a file by riding him on top of the file cabinet and then jerking him off. Things continued to get weirder with the full open chest massage that the boss felt he need because he looked tense, then he told Josh that he wanted to give him an extra interview after work to get to know him better. Thats when the boss told him that he needed to give head to get ahead in this business.

Duration: 30:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5826kbps

Download First day at work (Adam Bryant & Josh Peters)

BravoFucker - Peruvian teen

Recently I've been in my home country in Peru. I have encountered a young virgin boy who absolutely wanted to be fucked for the very first time by me ! Wow.

Duration: 22:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1560kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 276.7 MB

Download BravoFucker - Peruvian teen

DudesRaw - Open Season for Bears and Babes

Two furry, stocky bears in chaps, chains and harnesses fuck on the bed. The bald shaved guy has a raging hardon and wastes no time sticking it into his shyer buddy, who sticks to sucking and getting his meaty ass plowed.

Duration: 36:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2338kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 682.0 MB

Download DudesRaw - Open Season for Bears and Babes

Kenny's Raw Fucks Vol. 1 - Sc. 11 - Lazy Afternoon Fuck

Cast: Timarrie D'Jhon Baker, Brice Rogers
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Hairy, Black, Muscle, Big Dick

When I first met TIMARRIE BAKER it was hard to look away from him. Not only the dreads (which he's since removed), but his body and dick were something to be marveled at. BRICE ROGERS thought the same thing, and when I sent him TIMARRIE's picture, he showed up at the door ready to go.
There's nothing better than watching two guys who are really into each other go at it. The scene is short and sweet, but then again - so are some of the best times I've had with guys in my own life.

Duration: 6:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3928kbps

File size: 197.3 MB

Download Kenny's Raw Fucks Vol. 1 - Sc. 11 - Lazy Afternoon Fuck

Fun Friday is no fun

Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial, Fingering, Sex Toy, Threesome

Another day in the office, another "brilliant" idea from the Boss. Today it's Fun Friday. Fun for me involves going with my girl to the beach. Maybe stop and get an ice cream afterwards. For the Boss, it means showing up butt naked in snorkeling gear and handing out pizza. Still trying to figure out the fun in that. The Boss's next flash of brilliance was a friendly game of tug of war. Brad from accounting wasn't there, thank god - that guy is a total gym rat. He probably wouldn't have enjoyed getting naked if he lost too. Not sure how nudity helps people win Boss. I feel bad for Rob. Since the Boss lost, Rob got his ass turned into a ring toss game. Not sure how fun he thought that was Boss. Really not sure how much fun it was for the rest of us when Rob, the Boss, and Joey end up fucking in the lobby. Is anyone looking to hire a good office assistant in the greater downtown area?

Duration: 30:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 45kbps

Download Fun Friday is no fun

BarebackAttack - More Anal For Dan To Enjoy

This week we find a boy who is perfect for Dave. He is tall boy with brown hair and very muscular. We made the boy get blindfolded and get into position and when Dave saw him he was very happy.

Duration: 30:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2901kbps

File size: 673.5 MB

Download BarebackAttack - More Anal For Dan To Enjoy

Bareback: Sean Duran Feeds and Breeds Xavier Hux

Cast: Sean Duran, Xavier Hux
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos

Sean asked to be paired with Xavier and we were happy to make that happen! Their chemistry is off the charts. Sean has an ass obsession and can't get enough of Xavier's hot ass. There's rimming, fucking, more rimming, more fucking, and then more rimming! The scene ends with Sean cumming all over Xavier's face, then flipping Xavier around and shoving his still pulsing cock up Xavier's ass. Hot!

Duration: 22:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps

File size: 454.3 MB

Download Bareback: Sean Duran Feeds and Breeds Xavier Hux

Bareback twink lovers cum so hard!

Cast: Dennis Nicolero, Alexandre Lee
Genres: Blowjob, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Riding, Fingering, Russian, Shaved, Tattoos, Masturbation, Kissing, Facial Cumshot, Twinks

Adorable young Alexandre can't resist the charms of handsome bad boy Dennis and his big uncut cock. Their passion and hunger only grows as they lick and suck each other, with Dennis taking control and sliding in deep to bareback fuck his sweet young friend!

Duration: 17:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7829kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bareback twink lovers cum so hard!

Hot Tub Breeding

Cast: Alejandro Fusco, Mike Maverick
Genres: Muscle, Breeding, Outdoors, Uncut, Interracial, Latino
Video language: Japanese

Mike Maverick has a big cock and an even bigger appetite for breeding ass. Alejandro Fusco gives up his beefy Latin ass to the stud and ends up with a hot load dripping from his hole.

Duration: 22:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2365kbps

File size: 414.7 MB

Download Hot Tub Breeding

Earthbound: Heaven to Hell

Cast: Sean Zevran, Dean Monroe, Gabriel Alanzo, Arad Winwin
Genres: Muscle, Tattoos, Costume, Foursome, Shaved Head, Kissing, Blowjob, Anal, Oral, Cumshot, Facial, Cum Eat, Group, Beard, Rimming

'Please me,' says the Devil (Dean Monroe) to his Dark Angel servants. Duty-bound to satisfy their master, Dark Angels Sean Zevran, Arad Winwin, and Gabriel Alanzo press their hands on Dean's muscular body. The four menacing demons of the underworld turn to each other and savor the pleasures of their flesh. Gabriel opens his mouth to receive Sean's monster cock, slathering it with spit, as Dean swallows Arad's massive sword. Sean eats Gabriel's ass, and Arad spits into Dean's mouth. Borrowing the Devil's throne, Sean takes a seat as Arad services him orally. The four dirty angels congregate together in a seething, writhing mass of bulging muscles, hard cocks, and open mouths. Sean and Dean tag team Gabriel's cock as Arad face fucks him. As Dean relaxes on his throne and watches, Sean thrusts his cock inside Gabriel's ass and pounds him with all his supernatural strength. Gabriel licks Dean's nipples, always trying to please his master. Dean savors the taste of Arad's spectacular cock as it slides into his gullet. But now it's time for the boss to get what he really wants: his hole pounded. Sean slides in first, stretching out Dean's hole. Arad steps up next and drives his meat deep inside Dean. As Dean strokes his cock, Arad moves up to Dean's face and shoots his load into Dean's open mouth and across his dark beard. Sean pounds Gabriel's load out of him, but he's sure to deliver it directly to his master. Sean sprays his load across Dean's thigh, and Dean shoots off a white-hot load.

Duration: 35:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6589kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Earthbound: Heaven to Hell

RandyBlue - Reese Rideout & Sean Zevran

Sean Zevran has had the hots for Reese Rideout for a while now. In fact, every time he comes in to shoot he's always asking how Reese is. So we knew that putting him with Reese was going to be the makings of one incredible interracial hardcore video.

Duration: 22:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3454kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 577.0 MB

Download RandyBlue - Reese Rideout & Sean Zevran

Czech Hunter №313

Genres: Outdoor, Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cum In Ass, Uncut, Young Men

I was looking around a mall for teenagers but it was hard to find any. It's summer so most of them were sleeping off hangover or working part-times. Then I spot two very young looking boys. Jakub and Andrej were classmates finishing high school next year, so freshly 18 years old. I offered them a lift in exchange for a little interview. We had a nice talk and Jakub agreed to talk about more delicate subjects. For the right price, of course. We went for a walk into a nearby park. Kuba hated being single, summer is not a good time to be alone. On the other hand, it made him easy to talk into more experimental stuff. I thought he was straight but he enjoyed my presence almost too much. This was one of the best encounters I had this summer.

Duration: 36:25
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1131kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 336.6 MB

Download Czech Hunter №313

Sweet Twinks

Cast: gay
Genres: asian, toys, twinks, oral/anal sex, rimming, 720p

Gabriel Martin is one of the most beautiful boys we've seen, with his beautiful bronze naturally smooth skin, bone structure a plastic surgeon would be in awe of, a thick uncut cock and an perfect peach of an ass that just won't quit! Here, he's paired with gorgeous anglo, colossal cocked Cameron Parks. The boys are feeling pretty spicy from the start with a cute lil' tickle battle that quickly turns into a big, giant bang-fest! The cafe con leche cock suckers enjoy one another ample attributes as the lick dick and kiss. Martin masterfully works Park's piece into a rock hard frenzy before Cameron offers him a raw ride. Without hesitation, Gabriel is on top riding that cock in seconds, grinding his hips hard like a sultry Salsa dancer. by Gabriel's gorgeous groin in his face, Cameron realizes he needs that in his ass NOW. The boys flip flop and Gabriel takes cock control, allowing Parks a raw ride before plowing the big dicked dynamo on all fours like a boss. Cameron reaches back and opens his ass a bit more for Martin's hot, uncut meat as the sweet sound of balls slapping a tight ass fill the air. Gabe gets on his back with a lusty look in his eyes that lets Parks know he needs to be pounded hard. Gabriel's groin goes off like a geyser, spreading hot white seed everywhere and looking gorgeous agains his beautiful brown skin. Parks pulls up to pretty boy's face and aims his ammo at the kid's pouty lips. Martin opens his mouth, sticks out his tongue...... and doesn't miss ONE thick dicked drop.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3604kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sweet Twinks

BravoFucker - Chicos de Barrio - How to get fucked by straight latino neighbor

How to get fucked by handsome straight latino neighbors? Well, It's not complicated at all. You just have to be very cool, relaxed, smily and you must clearly display you big ass and it's hunger for dick.

Duration: 20:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1561kbps

File size: 254.3 MB

Download BravoFucker - Chicos de Barrio - How to get fucked by straight latino neighbor

Impaled By Big Marcos

Cast: Big Marcos, Henrique Miranda
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Cumshot

Henrique has to open wide, veeeery wide, to be able to accommodate Big Marcos' notorious -thick babymaker.

Duration: 11:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5296kbps

File size: 474.0 MB

Download Impaled By Big Marcos

Mathias & Richard Buldger

Cast: Richard Buldger, Mathias
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.

They both start off quick by taking turns sucking each other's hard eager cocks. Mathias has a sexy hard and very veiny dick that looks like it's ready to explode at any moment. Once their dicks have had enough mouth Mathias mounts up and does what he does best. Mathias begins to push his big dick into Richard's tight round ass balls deep and once he does that's when his rhythm starts. With each thrust into Richard you can see all the muscles on Mathias explode with clarity. Don't let his beautiful ripped abs distract you from the pounding that Richard is enjoying so much. The sounds being captured from Richard being pleased by Mathias's throbbing cock will send any one over the edge. Mathias fucks Richard all over the bed utilizing him the best way he can until his ass just can't take it no more. Richard ends up on his back as Mathias pulls his wet dick out and they both stroke their cock's until one after another releases their huge loads all over Richard's cock and balls.
Enjoy!

Duration: 33:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4706kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mathias & Richard Buldger

Back