Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Alisa - metal elbow bondage

New girl Alisa was doing a Casting over at ChastityBabes, and she had to wait for a few hours in her belt. So we just asked her if she was flexible at all. She didn't know what we meant but as soon as we pushed her arms together she knew what was going to happen. She would be tested for her elbow bondage skills! In metal of course. Impressively for such a broad shouldered strong girl, Alisa's elbows go together all the way! Making her elbows touch in heavy steel restraints was a lot of fun, as Alisa tried to work out how to escape from these cuffs. We even handed her the key, but she still couldn't escape! Alisa is a stunning beauty, let's hope she will be back for more bondage tests soon!

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14571kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 379.0 MB

Download Alisa - metal elbow bondage

Extreme sloppy deepthroat

I was tied up and had to endure, as he fucks me deep in my throat. The perverse wanker rams me mercilessly his cock in the mouth until the most extreme choking! Completely blatant he makes me to his will-less and fucks my mouth cunt mercilessly! This I have to choke constantly and pee off and the snot runs without end! But he does not care about that! He continues until he has sprayed all his sperm deep in my throat! The video was taken simultaneously with two cameras - super close-up! Pictures from the video in high resolution come in picture gallery under the same name

Duration: 7:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8743kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 473.7 MB

Download Extreme sloppy deepthroat

Big tited slut, has her tits bound

Bella Rossi BaRS Part 1: Today we update with scene one of the March live show, the big titted and flexible Bella Rossi finds out fast, what helpless and subspace looks like while you're completely dick drunk!

Bound in a modified sitting strappado position, Bella has her huge tits tightly bound and a vibrater is locked onto her wet shaved pussy. She is completely helpless and about to get the face fucking of her life.

Orgasms after orgasms, that is Bella's new life, she can't stop the vibrator from making her cum, and she can't halt the brutal throat fucking the boy's of Sually Broken are giving her. Deepthroating, massive throat spit and a girl cumming uncontrollably! This is just the warm up and Bella is already broken, the next 3 scenes are going to be special!

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 633.7 MB

Download Big tited slut, has her tits bound

Crystal vs. Dixie's Crop

Crystal is a deep sleeper, but nothing that Dixie can't fix with her crop. Crystal awakens to find herself tied by her friends had. Unsure what to make of it, she protests but secretly wants Dixie to punish and control her. The crop swings slow at first but soon reaches full speed under Dixie's skilled hands. Crystal can only squirm and struggle in her ropes while Dixie has her fun.

Duration: 13:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1945kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 196.8 MB

Download Crystal vs. Dixie's Crop

Sadie Santana Strictly Restrained In Brutal Bondage

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Big Breasts, Black Hair, Blindfold, Breast Bondage, Brown Eyes, Drool, Face Fucking, Fake Breasts, Hitachi, Long Hair, Neck Rope, Nipple Clamps, Rope Bondage, Slave Bj Training, Slave Girl Training, Super Deep Throat, Vibrator
Video language: English

Bound in a brutal strappado that cranks her thin arms up high behind her and her legs tied open wide, Sadie is ready for the action. A vibrator is screwed down at the perfect angle directly on her cunt and she can not close her thighs or escape the sensations. Tight breast bondage jut out her big tits. A blindfold cuts off her vision and a neck rope keeps her head at the perfect height for fucking.

We walk up and sheath the dick directly into her face pussy. Sadie is just as advertised. This one knows what she is doing. She takes every inch balls deep without a whimper. This one is a keeper. The drool pours out of that well trained mouth as we turn it into our new home. All the while, the vibrator is ripping orgasm after orgasm out of her restrained pussy.

She might be limp, dazed and covered in her own drool, but we can tell she wants more. Lucky for this sexual athlete, more is exactly what we are going to give her.

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 331.6 MB

Download Sadie Santana Strictly Restrained In Brutal Bondage

TG2 Club Ri slv

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Format: avi
Duration: 19:54
Video: 400x304, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 259kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 76.1 MB

Download TG2 Club Ri slv

Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up. Now we are about to get serious. This busty blonde MILF is in for the ride of her life.

We bind up her breasts and belt her down onto a sybian on wheels, essentially turning her into a movable mouth hole. The sybian is the world's most powerful vibrator, and rips out multiple orgasms out of tender cunts before you can even blink. The wheels allow us to steer around Angel's face pussy to wherever strikes our fancy, and all the while she is cumming her brains out. Multi tasking is hard. Poor Angel. Can she deepthroat multiple cocks while being blasted with orgasms? Does she have any choice?

We wheel her around for a while, swapping her off the dick like a party favor, until it is time to amp it up even more. Depositing our dazed blonde into a leather straightjacket from.

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian

Tight bondage, hogtie and domination for beautiful sexy blonde

Release Year: 2020

Very sexy blonde in pink clothes, with big boobs, with hot ass and with beautiful body plus big man in black t-shirt. Her strippe. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the table. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, predicament and hogtie for a horny slavegirl with naked breast in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:06
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4644kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, hogtie and domination for beautiful sexy blonde

The Black Lace Dress

Studio: RestrictedSenses
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

Mina is wearing a pretty sexy lace lingerie combo and it bound with her elbows behind her, gagged and collared. The has the Doxy sitting on the bed and has to try and get herself in to position so she can feel its pleasure. A very sexy set. Finally once her arms were all numb, I wanted to see if she could get out of her elbow bonds once everything was almost untied.

Duration: 29:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5582kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Black Lace Dress

A Sore Jaw and Vagina for Nyxon - Scene 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I leave nyxon to struggle for a while while frogtied and still harness ballgagged. I return after a while and put her on her knees. I tie her off overhead so she's forced to stay that way. I remove the harness ballgag shortly after. Next, I start snipping away her pantyhose. I was going to hood her with them, but I completely shred them as I snip and rip them off her body. She gets mad as I pull the nylon out from under her crotchrope, and I decide it's definitely time for her to be gagged again. I cleave gag her with vetwrap and black tape. I add more black tape making another harness style gag. I leave her once again. She can't really do much, but whimper at this point. After a while, I return again. I make little nooses for her nipples and then pull them tight. nyxon is left to drool and whimper for the remainder of the clip.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2892kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 390.5 MB

Download A Sore Jaw and Vagina for Nyxon - Scene 2

One Bar Prison friends!!

Wow, Cindy Dollar is back! We didn't see her for a few years, but she still looks exactly the same! And better yet, she brought a friend! Nicole Vice was a bit concerned about Cindy so she decided to tag along to see what goes on in a MetalBondage shoot. Well, we had planned to put Cindy on the One Bar Prison, but since Nicole was with her, we might as well impale her too! One Bar Prisons are better with friends! Nicole didn't blink, she even helped to impale Cindy before being put on her own One Bar Prison. No escape for those two! Well, we gave the allen key to Cindy for a moment, but she is very flexible so we quickly took it away and told the pair to turn around for us and get dressed. Perfect helpless mannequins! We just let them stand there for a while.

Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14567kbps

File size: 450.6 MB

Download One Bar Prison friends!!

Effective Punishments for girls -part 3

Apparently we've found an effective punishment for our incorrigible schoolgirl. Some harsh strokes with a whip and a hard beating with a leather paddle on her tiny little tits leaves her trembling in tears. Soon she's begging Alebeard to allow her to thrust her ass out for the bite of the whip, anything to avoid further agony to her defenseless, girlish tits.

Duration: 7:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8231kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 433.5 MB

Download Effective Punishments for girls -part 3

Stormy Evans vs. The Tickle Torment

Everyone has their weakness and for Stormy, well, she's extremely ticklish. Frogtied with one arm tied to her leg, I tied her other arm to a ceiling anchor. Drooling from her ballgag she gave me a quizzical look but set her sights on getting free. I let her pull helplessly at the ropes while she wondered what I had in store for her. When I sat down next to her she then realized her predicament. With her arm anchored up high not only was she stuck, but her whole left side was wide open for my devilish fingers. The more I ticked the more she drooled over her spectacular tits, I just couldn't stop myself!

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1928kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 166.0 MB

Download Stormy Evans vs. The Tickle Torment

Kobe Lee vs. The Frustration

Things start simple enough with Kobe in the center of the room, wrists hung from a suspension ring. It's not long before I gag her and leave the Hitachi near her pussy. Between the low vibrations and unable to make firm contact with the vibe her lust continues to build. After tying one of her legs up leaving her on one foot I decide to help her out and her out. Just as she thinks an orgasm is within reach I pull the vibe away leaving her drooling in her gag. Kobe's frustration has peaked and I wonder, how long can I keep her like this?

Duration: 14:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps

File size: 218.1 MB

Download Kobe Lee vs. The Frustration

Blonde MILF Simone Sonay worked

Simone Sonay is the cougar that all over cougars aspire to. Blonde, beautiful and blessed with a raging sex drive that leave most in the dust, Simone is the perfect package. Her out of control sex drive is what got her into the industry in the first place. There was simply no other way for her to access the top self cock she so deeply craves. Lucky for this nympho, top shelf dick is exactly what we dish out. Time to break this cougar down.

The live shows are a frantic, brutal pace that are too much for most. Only the toughest can meet the challenge. Simone is a tough cookie, let's see if we can make her crumble. And just for fun, let's stick a bound, oiled, giant breasted Darling belted down to Gumby in the corner to watch it all go down. We start off with our MILF sitting in a chair in handcuffs. Once her hands are behind her back, we make full use of her well trained mouth. The cock simply walks right up and owns her face, one after another. Simone is in cock slut heaven, but thi.

Duration: 17:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 356.3 MB

Download Blonde MILF Simone Sonay worked

Cali Logan vs. The Key Puzzle

Thanks to a thrift store find I now had a nice pile of unmatched locks and keys. When I gave Cali the job of matching them up she scoffed and took her sweet time. In obvious need of some motivation I chain her to the floor using the mismatched locks in the process. With her arms and legs well secured to bolts in the flooring Cali wasn't going anywhere soon. With a pile of keys in front of her now her predicament is clear and her motivation strong!

Duration: 20:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1934kbps

File size: 314.4 MB

Download Cali Logan vs. The Key Puzzle

Super bondage, spanking and hogtie for beautiful naked bitch

Beautiful slavegirl with naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with naked sexy body plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes -hands, legs, boobs and belly on the floor and on the table. Big red ball in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for sexy model with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 22:16
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2987kbps

Download Super bondage, spanking and hogtie for beautiful naked bitch

SexualDisgrace Callie Calypso

Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Callie Calypso
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Sex

We can't get enough of the horny and submissive Callie Calypso. She loves having BDSM fun and rough anal sex. We love testing her limits, especially her asshole. This time around she must endure rope bondage, pup play, spanking, squirting, tit and pussy slaps, deepthroat BJ, deep asshole and twat penetration and humiliation.

Duration: 26:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7933kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Callie Calypso

Sarah Jane Ceylon

The Flesh Circus is in town. Tracey Sweet and Sarah Jane Ceylon present themselves for your enjoyment. Watch, riveted as this duo of fit and beautiful young blondes get worked up into a frenzy of sapphic lust.
Together they undergo a myriad of ever more intense, pleasurable and humiliating bondage scenarios ranging from being gagged, handcuffed and neckcuffed together inside a cage, to gagging, drooling and choking on cock, mouths locked open with ring gags and noses firmly hooked.
Later on, bent over a bar, their hands are cuffed behind their knees. As dildos and vibrators are buried in their cunts and secured on their clits, a frothy mixture of their tears, snot and drool drips from their faces and pools on the floor. Reflected in each puddle are legs trembling with fatigue, attached to cute heels with panties pulled down around the ankles.
For the final act, Tracey and Sarah demonstrate their oral skills on each other. We leave it to you, dear viewer, to judge respective cunnili.

Duration: 29:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7263kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon

Institute Road Trip

Four girls who behaved best of all at Institute have earned vacation to help with their reintegration with society. In the first day, rules for girls are defined. Punishments are made often and seriously

Format: real
Duration: 1:54:18
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 883.8 MB

Download Institute Road Trip

Institute Road Trip

Four girls who behaved best of all at Institute have earned vacation to help with their reintegration with society. In the first day, rules for girls are defined. Punishments are made often and seriously

Format: real
Duration: 1:54:18
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 883.8 MB

Download Institute Road Trip

Tiffany in the Rigid Box Tie Device

The awesome Tiffany has tried so many of our devices already! She has been with us for 8 years now and she still comes back regularly to get locked in metal! She was never locked in our Posture Trainer before, so let's change that today! Tiffany will find out that this device is impossible to escape, and (as a bonus) it gives her a perfect posture! We also add heavy ankle cuffs and a metal ballgag, to make her life a little bit more interesting. Don't worry though, she will be back for more, Tiffany always comes back!

Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14531kbps

File size: 449.5 MB

Download Tiffany in the Rigid Box Tie Device

BondageLife - Girl's First Vibe

Brynlee Nelson, Cassandra Crimson

Brynlee is a fresh young model with very little real-world BDSM experience. She is quite certain however, that she likes it. Today she gets to experience having her clit vibed for the very first time in her entire life as Cassie pushes her through some powerful orgasms. Brynlee had no idea how intense the sensations of pleasure would be as they shot like lightning through her body. Her expressions are totally priceless!

Duration: 7:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4527kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 263.5 MB

Download BondageLife - Girl's First Vibe

Viorica vs. Her Special Time

Viorica wasn't asking for much, just some time alone with her toys. With the house to herself the handcuffs, chains and Hitachi come out to play. This is not the first she's dabbled with self-bondage and make sure escape is out of the question without her keys. Laying back on her bed she enjoys her vibe, lost in the sounds of struggling chains. That is, until she has a visitor who steals her keys! Fantasy turned reality as she finds out just how good her bondage really is.

Duration: 10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1939kbps

File size: 157.1 MB

Download Viorica vs. Her Special Time

Billie vs. Her First Strappado

When Billie asked what a strappado was I would have told her but thought it would be much for enjoyable to show her. With a a new hardpoint installed and rope in hand I led her to the basement for one some one on one instruction. I start by pulling her arms up high and let her feel things out. Not surprisingly she took to her first lesson like a champ. So well in fact I skipped to the next lesson and added a tight crotch rope tether. Moaning an tugging at the ropes, her helplessness was truly sinking in. For the final lesson I tie her legs together and around her neck forcing her arms up even higher. Balance is difficult now but lucky for Billie, that strappado will hold her up until at least the end of the lesson. Maybe longer.

Duration: 14:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1940kbps

File size: 213.7 MB

Download Billie vs. Her First Strappado

Hot Cougar is hooded

The final part of October's live show with Syren De Mer is here! Now witness the final sexaul destruction of this hot tamed and broken Cougar.

Bound and hooded in the ultimate 'fuck me" position, Syren is completely helpless and a bit freaked out with the hood. This is her first time in a hood and it shows, but soon the huge cocks make her forget about everything but screaming and cumming like a common whore. If you ever just wanted to see a helpless big tited slut get compley destroyed by dick, here ya go! Syren is fucked hard, extremely hard and all the cumming, moaning, and squirting proves it. Nothing faked, just a hot MILF getting overwhelmed and broken by cock!

Duration: 17:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 947.2 MB

Download Hot Cougar is hooded

SP Human Storage Gibbet - Abigail Dupree

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

As hedonists, their appetites for entertaining every single one of their senses, has led them to creating some extremely elaborate and off the cusp productions with pain and pleasure being at the forefront of what drives them.

Along with the full-length productions in BDSM, you will also find the solo workings of Abigail Dupree. She will take your wildest sexual and or sadistic fantasies, and give you a one on one, live Skype show you will not soon forget that will have you coming back for more. There is no stone to be left un-turned and she feeds off of your twisted perversions. It is very evident that she loves what she does and loves to please.

Duration: 19:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 975.7 MB

Download SP Human Storage Gibbet - Abigail Dupree

StrapOnSquad Kendra Cole and Marina Angel's

Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Kendra Cole, Marina Angel's
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian

Guess who graduated to a Mistress, someone who has confessed her love for hot lesbian domination: the cute and sexy Marina Angel. Her devilish giggle will keep you rock hard, start to finish. She's brought in a young curious hot girl, Kendra Cole, who is craving hardcore sex.

Duration: 22:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7585kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download StrapOnSquad Kendra Cole and Marina Angel's

Super bondage, domination and strappado for horny girl part 2

Horny brunette in black clothes, with beautiful body, with big sexy boobs, with hot ass and with shaved pussy plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with belts on the sofa and on the bed. Big red ball in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for hot model with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 25:08
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6344kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and strappado for horny girl part 2

RealTimeBondage Holly Heart

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Big Tits, MILF, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Se

After binding up our pet in a strict chest harness and letting her pee in a bucket so she does not spoil our nice dungeon floors, we throw Holly onto the f"ckbed. What follows is an epic dicking down in every single hole by two hard relentless cocks.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download RealTimeBondage Holly Heart

Little Caprice - Posture Fiddle troubles

The awesome Little Caprice is back! Locked in a chastity belt, of course, she is way too naughty to go without some protective device. She wondered what would happen to her this time, and she soon found out. She was locked in the custom made Posture Fiddle! This rigid fiddle with a tall posture collar is very harsh. It is impossible to move at all, and Caprice was clearly hoping she wouldn't be in this device for very long. But it only got worse: her ankles were padlocked together with very heavy ankle cuffs. And she was chained to a post. When she tried to complain, a ballgag was added, much to her surprise. Don't miss this incredible update, it is Little Caprice in unforgiving metal bondage, it really doesn't get much better than this!

Duration: 4:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps

File size: 348.2 MB

Download Little Caprice - Posture Fiddle troubles

Little Caprice - so horny

This famous cute babe is always horny. If you don't believe that, just google her! She is literally touching herself all the time. But not today! Caprice is locked in a super heavy and tight custom made chastity belt. She can't even get a finger between the belt and her skin. Still, we think this is not secure enough for her, so we locked her hands in steel mitts. Very frustrated, Caprice still tries to touch herself, but all she can do is bang her mitts against her belt. There will be absolutely no sensation for her, she can't even feel anything. This might seem a little extreme, but trust us, it is the only way to stop Caprice from being a naughty girl all the time.

Duration: 4:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14588kbps

File size: 490.2 MB

Download Little Caprice - so horny

TG2 Club Ri Part 02

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Format: avi
Duration: 8:37
Video: 400x304, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 216kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 30.3 MB

Download TG2 Club Ri Part 02

Billie vs. The Window Decoration

Decorating has never been a strong suit; too many colors and patterns to pick from. So sticking to what I know, I grabbed some rope and Billie for some project time. It wasn't long before she was swinging free and completely helpless. For being such a good sport, I reward her with some time with the Hitachi Magic Wand. Watching Billie sway in the ropes from the waves of pleasure I think I missed my calling. Maybe I should have been a decorator!

Duration: 11:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1930kbps

File size: 180.1 MB

Download Billie vs. The Window Decoration

Bondage, spanking, hogtie and torture for sexy slut part 1

Sexy slavegirl in blue blouse, in short skirt, with beautiful tits, with little ass and with hot body plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor and on the bed. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her wet pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny model with naked breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 14:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5779kbps
Audio: 145kbps

Download Bondage, spanking, hogtie and torture for sexy slut part 1

Savannah Fox Tightly Tied And Fucked Without Mercy !

Genres: BDSM, Big Butt, Big Dick, Black Ball Gag, Blindfold, Blow job, Curly Hair, Deep Throat, Drool, Extreme Rough Sex, Face Fucking, Interracial, Long Hair, Natural Breast, Rough fucking, Slave Bj Training, Sloppy Blow Job On Black Cock, Small Tits, Smeared Ma

We are just going to be honest here. Savannah Fox is amazing. We can't get enough of her. Her enthusiasm and genuine love of the dick is undeniable and her squirting powers are off the charts. We had so much fun with this one we couldn't help but invite her back for a second round. And she delivers her A game every single time.
We start off with our curly haired starlet blindfolded and ballgagged, bound in a chest harness and awaiting her fate where she belongs. On her knees. We remove her ballgag and replace with with something more fitting. Our dick. And then it is on. What follows is a relentless onslaught of cock. The drool and dedication she delivers is heart warming. Ripping off the blindfold to properly see the watering eyes, we pick up the pace.
Enough warm up. Time for the main course. We pull up our handy fuck table and lay dinner over the top of it before proceeding to stuff her full of dick from both ends. The bondage keeps her securely in place as we train out her talen.

Duration: 16:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2652kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 341.6 MB

Download Savannah Fox Tightly Tied And Fucked Without Mercy !

Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Cast: Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Well, we finally did it. We have been doing live BaRS shows for quite some time now, but we have never broken a bitch before. Today is the day it finally happens. We made this shoot a little different. No position changes, no breaks, no mercy. Just a strict bondage tie and running an endless train of every single hole until this big breasted slut crumbles like wet cardboard.

We have fucked her limp and cross eyed. She is blasted out of her mind and muttering nonsense fragments, covered in her own cum and drool. She is completely overloaded. Her three holes did not last against two dicks. This is what conquered by cock looks like. The lights are on but nobody is home. Rain is a vacant house.

The breath play, the bondage, the deepthroat, the massive squirting orgasms, the pounding anal and deep dicking does the trick. Rain is ragdoll fucked to oblivion and actually has to safeword out. We have never had someone safeword off the dick before, but there is a first time for everything.

Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Bondage, strappado, spanking and hogtie for beautiful girl part 2

Hot bitch in sexy red panties, with sexy tits, with beautiful hot ass and with shaved pussy plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her sexy ass. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for a horny slavegirl with hot breast in the large house.

Duration: 22:38
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3060kbps

Download Bondage, strappado, spanking and hogtie for beautiful girl part 2

Cougar Bdsm Part 6

These are not young girls just learning the "ropes," these sex-perienced women own the rope, and know just how to use them to get pleasure with their pain! Watch mouthwatering BDSM scenes in sexy #6 in series where kink-craving cougars get the discipline they deserve. Nothing makes submissive sluts cum harder than having their hot asses spanked, hair pulled if they slack off their cock sucking duties, blindfolded bondage fucking and more!

Total size: 1.6 GB in 4 files.

Download Cougar Bdsm Part 6

Holly Heart

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

After binding up our pet in a strict chest harness and letting her pee in a bucket so she does not spoil our nice dungeon floors, we throw Holly onto the fuckbed. What follows is an epic dicking down in every single hole by two hard relentless cocks.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Holly Heart

Back