Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Suffering for Rare Beauty part 3

Lily is a heart breaker and a jaw dropper, which means when you arent longing to own her, you're wishing to fuck her...Her very exiistence seems to put off the natural balance of power between men and women...which means, she is too beautiful for her own good...The blonde and blue innocence along with her killer body create a very potent combination...I remain uneffected as I tell her my plan for the day...Today, Lily learns that beauty is suffering, and I learn that her pussy is very, very sensitive once she cums

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1612kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 107.1 MB

Download Suffering for Rare Beauty part 3

Alexa Wild.

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Genuine subs encaged, spanked, tied, dominated, tortured - and of course, fucked! We offer an insight into the depths of sadistic sex which can be pleasurable for both sides. If you admire dominated hotties and want to see them in the most extreme sex acts this is the perfect place for you!

Duration: 29:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Alexa Wild.

Satin Bloom - Spreadeagled and struggling

The incredibly sexy Satin Bloom is in trouble again! She is completely helpless, tied spreadeagled on the bed, but she is such a great struggler! We were afraid she would break the bed!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 170.2 MB

Download Satin Bloom - Spreadeagled and struggling

Ashley Renee in Harness

I had my doubts that this petite creature would be strong enough to pull a Pony Cart, especially on grass and in high heels, but it is surprising what a harnessed girl can achieve when you have a riding crop in your hands and her ass is unprotected.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 209.9 MB

Download Ashley Renee in Harness

The Sexual Submissive Next Door part 3

Girl Next Door, Brittany Shae has captivating eyes....I might even say that they are submissive eyes, as they show every emotion as she feels them...Her body is luscious and she is soaked in sexual energy...I think this young woman has many more kinky experiences in her future...She is anxiously submissive as she lays tied and taked, roped to a bed...This is a very tender woman, and very sensitive much more than a hardened BDSM bottom...It's easy to see that just being bound, naked and gagged is enough to effect her...she does her best to endure some good swats from Feenix's hand and floggers, and she blooms when he touches her pussy...She has a deep connection to sexual objectification, and her pussy responds with warm wetness....Feenix keeps her in a state of flux, changing her positions often, and gives this newbie some totally fresh experiences...It's all new to Brittany...the tens unit, bound tickling, bastinado, floggers, pussy and nipple clamps and Ill never tire of watching ne.

Duration: 14:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1276kbps

File size: 153.8 MB

Download The Sexual Submissive Next Door part 3

Damon & Ashley

Master Damon Pierce and his submissive Ashley Graham came to play in our dungeon. Damon put Ashley through her paces with some breast bondage, a dental gag, drooling tongue torture, a mean single-tail whipping, some nipple suckers, torturous violet wand play, heavy flogging, and finally the anal hook with forced squirting orgasms. An erotic dungeon session with a whole lot of kinky fun!

Duration: 19:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 439.4 MB

Download Damon & Ashley

SexuallyBroken Syren De Me matt williams jack hammer

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Syren De Me matt williams jack hammer
Genres: Stunning MILF Syren De Mer tied down and sex hard without by mercy by two cocks, brutal blowjob

Sexy and fit Milf Syren De Mer loves the dick. She honestly does. Luckily for this cock crazed swinger, dick is exactly what we have on the menu for her today. Lots and lots of top shelf dick.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 834.8 MB

Download SexuallyBroken Syren De Me matt williams jack hammer

Tight bondage, domination and torture for sexy naked brunette

Release Year: 2020

Young brunette in pink blouse, in pink panties, with beautiful boobs and with hot body plus big man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. He spanks her naked ass. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a beautiful girl with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 23:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5534kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, domination and torture for sexy naked brunette

Hope - Slave of Throne

Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Long time no see, and Hope is back with us. It seems she really missed to entrust her smooth body to heavy torture of Graias Studio. Well, Dr. Lomp will not turn this appeal back and provide her pain more than she asks. She will be humiliated under Dr. Lomp's holly being. She will be reminded her low slave place. She will taste suffer on her every nerve ends. Lomp gives her a chance to escape the pain, as he presented her a emergency safe word. We will just see if Hope can survive this cruel session or can't endure and give it up at the most pleasant moment of shooting.

Duration: 25:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Hope - Slave of Throne

More outdoor slave training for Melanie

Studio: BreastsInPain
Cast: Melanie
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Roped, Humiliation, Big tits, Torture, Bound, Breast torture, Suspension

Seriously, how many different ways can you tie someone up in.

Duration: 24:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps

File size: 538.7 MB

Download More outdoor slave training for Melanie

Natalia Forrest Sybian Milking

Cast: Natalia Forrest
Genres: Bondage, Breast Training Machin

Natalia Forrest probably will never been a proper HuCow. She still speaks (a lot) and she doesn't understand why sessions are good for her. Natalia is just very confused about why we keep milking her. Of course, she produced milk before, so we want to keep her! We love Natalia! The only thing that can keep her quiet is her sensitive pussy, she is very easily stimulated. So we put her on the Sybian for this milking session. Natalia was so distracted, she did not even notice her nipples doubled in size until after the session!!

Duration: 7:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14718kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 842.8 MB

Download Natalia Forrest Sybian Milking

Yvette Costeau - hard labour

Wasn't all fun and sun for Yvette Costeau when she was in Spain. Even before I got there, the landlord emailed me that Yvette was already there (the other girls did not arrive yet), and that he would put her to work, because there were no photographers to shoot her. I replied (jokingly): "ok, but make sure she wears her chastity belt!".
I did not think of it any more, but when I arrived in Spain, Yvette was giving me the evil eye. It turned out that the landlord had put her to work for many days, in the hot sun, completely naked and locked in her chastity belt! They had built a little gazebo and the roof needed thatching. Yvette had actually done all of the work in her chastity belt and they had even filmed it all for me! I explained to them later that I had just been joking, but the landlord was very amused and Yvette did not really hate me, she actually thanked me for the opportunity to get used to the belt for such a long period of time.
I've been good friends with Yvette ever si.

Duration: 28:16

Download Yvette Costeau - hard labour

Brittany - Yellow bound

The beautiful blonde Brittany! We captured her and tied her to the bed with her arms and legs spread! The gorgeous yellow rope really gives this glamour set a unique look! Will she escape? She is a struggler!

Duration: 5:07

File size: 198.9 MB

Download Brittany - Yellow bound

Breaking Natasha part 2

Natasha has an upscale feminine vibe that rings of an elegant actress from the golden age of film...her long slim body is to die for and her angellic face makes quite an impression...and it's not just the way she looks...she is a graceful and confident woman with a very polite and charming edge...my soul sang with revelry as she lay helplessly hogtied on the floor...another beautiful young woman to put through my paces...the intensity tests the limits of her submission, but I thought I had finally got through to lovely Natasha...after multiple orgasms and much punishment...but her defiance lasts through until the end...perhaps Ill have to have her back to continue my efforts in breaking Natasha...have a safe and relaxing weekend!

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1048kbps

File size: 105.8 MB

Download Breaking Natasha part 2

Tightly Bound part 3

Scarlett is a super sexy, young girl with creamy skin and an ass for days. We have worked with her before and know that she can take some pain. Feenix starts her off rigged standing up, nearly hanging by her hair, but she skirms too much so he decides to tighten her bindings, attaching her from all sides to the metal rig. Once he is satisfied that she can't move an inch he brings out the mini vibe but only to tease and deny her the privledge of an orgasm. Next, We rig her bent over with her big, plump rear end and soft pink pussy exposed for torment. Feenix adds heavily weighted nipple clamps before flogging, caning and tickling her lovely backside and feet. He lubes up the magic wand in a pool of Scarlett's drool and uses it to bring her to a screaming painful orgasm. Then we put her back in a standing rig with much less support from her feet, testing her hair suspension abilities further. Feenix uses the violet wand to electrcute her toes and soaking pussy. He puts on an incredibly .

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 154.0 MB

Download Tightly Bound part 3

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Donovan's Test Part 1

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage

Donovan is a brand new model to FutileStruggles and, as usual, I want to test drive her to see what she can do. The clip starts with Donovan standing with her legs tied spread wide. Hers wrists are tied overhead, pulling her tight body taute. I let her get acclimated before I commence groping and slapping er tits and ass. She whimpers and moans as I play with her stretched body, even turning her around as I please. I crotchrope her and pull up tight on it as I continue slapping her ass.

Duration: 20:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps

File size: 879.8 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Donovan's Test Part 1

Bound and Begging Slut

Chanell brings her sexy body back to us for objectification and orgasms and Simon plans a good and full day with overload in mind. Clamps, floggers and electric play are expertly used in conjunction with tough bondage. Simon's fingers and variety of toys, including a fucking machine, are used to pleasure her swollen clit and warm wet pussy. Its not long before Chanell is following his directions well, submititng to his plans for her punishment and pleasure with a sense of anxious awareness, and begging to please him. She confesses her slut heart that loves the attention she gets, and Simon makes sure she feels it very sincerely.

Duration: 17:15
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 812kbps

File size: 126.6 MB

Download Bound and Begging Slut

Nose Tickets

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage

Pretty girl Abigail Dupree gets all dressed up wearing Polka dots and bloomers, just to be degraded by her Master. Who is she kidding? Nothing is sacred beyond suffering in Master Jame's Hellish dungeon. After Master warms her up with His whip, He hooks her nose like a pig and finds some tools to explore her less traveled holes. How about some nose tickets to wipe the nasty boogers from her horse nose? Slave Abigail doesn't seem to like having her face fucked with, and that is really unfortunate for her. A slave must be content in all forms of service. DEBRISx slave training: Degradation (from Latin degrado "degrade", to gradus "step") refers to the degradation of the slave's personality through humiliation or the attribution of humiliating role models. The goal is usually the sustained devaluation of the slave's personality and the deep internalization of the slave's own worthlessness, often to the point of complete depersonalization or objectification.

Duration: 22:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps

Download Nose Tickets

BDSM Competition - Roxana vs Fatima

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Roxana vs. Fatima
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

A beautiful colorful world. A world of BDSM films showing simulated punishment. I like watching them myself, too. I have also made such films and I always will. The top of BDSM is to record real brutal torture though. I will show you such a video now. Two girls are competing for the money and my appreciation.

Duration: 26:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download BDSM Competition - Roxana vs Fatima

Whipped Into A Frenzy

Slaves are always making mistakes. And "those" in charge always have to devise more stringent ways to make sure these mistakes aren't repeated. This is why Dee Dee (Caressa Savage) finds herself on a huge slant rack responding to a variety of her mistress' whips.

Duration: 58:35
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 999kbps
Audio: 86kbps

File size: 467.7 MB

Download Whipped Into A Frenzy

Alex Reynolds, Harley Havik Arcade Fire

Harley and Alex were given the gift of an arcade table from their rich and their parents are sick of the girls bickering over it ever since. Paul is trying to sit and read quietly but the girls are fighting over the game and making a terrible racket.

Duration: 7:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7825kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 419.1 MB

Download Alex Reynolds, Harley Havik Arcade Fire

Eden Sin gets rough experiment

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Eden Sin
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation

The experiment was largely sexual in nature. Restraints are necessary due to the intensity of the procedure. Once Eden is locked down she begins to question her decision to sign up for the Jessica 3000 experiment. To be fair she hadn't done any research on what she'd be getting into.
The dick gag down her throat and the pear of anguish in her ass begins to give her an idea of what she is in for. The drool drips from her face and she's pulled by her asshole to the floor into a horrific squatting position. She nearly drowns in her own spit.
Each phase of the experiment gets worse. She's made to bend over and suck on a cock deep in her throat while she's fucked from behind. Her thumbs are pulled high above her while she's gagged and whipped.
The final phase of the experiment is where the real action happens. Large metal rods skewer her body through her ass and out her mouth. The drool and tears drain from her face. When the electric wires are attached our new Jessica 3000 begins to pa.

Duration: 29:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Eden Sin gets rough experiment

Birdy Dee - Purple strappado hogtie

Scottish bondage model Birdy Dee is completely helpless in this purple rope strappado hogtie! A big black ballgag makes sure she keeps quiet about her difficult predicament!

Duration: 5:02

File size: 195.6 MB

Download Birdy Dee - Purple strappado hogtie

Dangled and Displayed

Savannah ends a long day at House of Gord with yet another fucking session. But it was getting a bit warm in the studio so we stripped her and stuffed her with a wriggly dildo

Duration: 10:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps

File size: 203.5 MB

Download Dangled and Displayed

Up in Smoke

Genres: BDSM, Spanking

Sisters Adriana and Madie were happy to be home alone in the house to do as they wished while their father had to go out of town on business. As the two girls went to light up their cigarettes, their father walked in. Suddenly, the two formerly independent young women found themselves bent over the bottom of their bed dancing to the rhythm of their father's hand and strap. To conclude their punishment, each sister was strapped hard individually. Adriana was the first to feel the sting of the leather. Afterwards, the tearful big sister was sent to the corner while Mandie felt the burn from Daddy's strap. Both were left in corner time with tears rolling down their eyes.

Duration: 13:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3820kbps

File size: 391.3 MB

Download Up in Smoke

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination Part 1

Studio: FutileStruggles
Cast: Monica Jade
Genres: Bondage

Monica waits in the storage area while I go get Rubee. Neckroped, bound, and hooded, Monica moans and struggles for a while before I appear with a bound and gagged Rubee. I neckrope her as well. It is late and after a night of dancing, their night is just getting started. We have some high paying regular customers who request that the dancers wear pantyhose. These two always complain and constantly take them off. We could just fire them, but the club loaned them money and they will work until the loan is paid in full. They will spend the evening with me, and then we will see if their attitudes have improved tomorrow night. I roughly manhandle them as I crotchrope and tie their elbows together. This bondage is not meant to be comfortable. I slap their tits hard as they yelp and try to manuever away, but their attempts are futile.

Duration: 20:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps

File size: 896.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination Part 1

Simone Sonay worked over hard by 2 cocks

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: Rough Sex, Deep Throating, Hardcore, BDSM

Her out of control sex drive is what got her into the industry in the first place. There was simply no other way for her to access the top self cock she so deeply craves.

Duration: 17:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 941.9 MB

Download Simone Sonay worked over hard by 2 cocks

Monster tits and epic ass, suffer brutally deep throating an rough anal sex

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Ava Devine, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Now that she is immobilized she is reduced to a bag of holes. Holes for us to use as we see fit. A proper dicking down just might put her in her place. Might.

Duration: 23:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6803kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Monster tits and epic ass, suffer brutally deep throating an rough anal sex

Hope - Slave of Throne - Part 1

Genres: Bdsm,Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Long time no see, and Hope is back with us. It seems she really missed to entrust her smooth body to heavy torture of Graias Studio. Well, Dr. Lomp will not turn this appeal back and provide her pain more than she asks. She will be humiliated under Dr. Lomp's holly being. She will be reminded her low slave place. She will taste suffer on her every nerve ends. Lomp gives her a chance to escape the pain, as he presented her a emergency safe word. We will just see if Hope can survive this cruel session or can't endure and give it up at the most pleasant moment of shooting.

Duration: 25:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps

Download Hope - Slave of Throne - Part 1

Tight bondage, spanking and domination for naked sexy girl HD 1080p

Hot brunette with naked big boobs, with naked shaved pussy and with hot big ass plus sexy blonde in beautiful body. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. She spanks her sexy naked body. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny slavegirl with naked breast on the outdoor.

Duration: 12:37
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 17818kbps
Audio: 96kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and domination for naked sexy girl HD 1080p

Kacie & Roxy - Wednesday

You guessed it: Wednesday is collar day at Chastity Belt College! An easy day, you might think. But don't forget about the gear they are already wearing! Roxy's chest is still getting squeezed by her tight chastity bra, and she is about to give up! Kacie has to make every effort to keep her friend in the game!
First, the duo is worried about what the teachers may say about the collars, the only piece of gear so far that will be visible. Surprisingly, it is Roxy who tells Kacie is won't be so noticeable. She suggests trying the collars to see if they can be hidden by their shirts and ties. Unfortunately, the collars are very visible, and they only discover this after they have locked them onto each other! This will be a hard day at school!
After school, Roxy tells Kacie that she can't make it for two more days. But it seems the reason is not the tight chastity bra! Roxy is getting frustrated, she can't touch her nipples, or her pussy! She really didn't expect that she would be so fru.

Duration: 8:52

File size: 340.3 MB

Download Kacie & Roxy - Wednesday

Tnhuman Trample - Full HD 1080p

Are you ready for the most cruel trample movie of 2014 ?? In this new movie, you'll watch Grazy giving a cruel lesson for her new slave Bia... The poor girl had her fragile body real damaged by dome that walks over all her. Crazy steps Bia's breasts, crushing the body without mercy while the Bia is crying and screaming to stop but Grazy is not listening her. The cruel goddess jumps on Bia's stomach and kicks her head with much Make in a very cruel and agressive way. Grazy shows no mercy of slaves.

Duration: 29:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Tnhuman Trample - Full HD 1080p

Coxy - Tied up and silk gagged

Gorgeous Coxy finds herself all tied up and gagged on the kitchen floor! This time however, it looks like her captor was nice to her, providing a nice soft pink blanket and a soft silk cleave gag instead of the usual ballgag! How considerate!

Duration: 4:32

File size: 175.9 MB

Download Coxy - Tied up and silk gagged

Dina Ket - Teen fitness girl captured (2021)

Cast: Dina Ket
Genres: BDSM

The farmer spotted this ultra toned tall teen girl in the gym. Dina Ket has teen udders of course, but that's not what the farmer noticed. He noticed her perfect big nipples! Those would be amazing for training sessions! Before Dina realized, she woke up in the barn, with her tiny wrists secured to the wall and a harness gag strapped into her mouth. Her neck was locked in a metal collar and her nipples were hurting from a pair of clover clamps. There was nothing she could do to stop the farmer from applying the electronic breast training machine (with goat milker cups) to her nipples. Dina was confused but strangely enough she did not struggle much. In fact, she seemed to get turned on by the milking process! Her nipples got doubled in size. Dina found her new home!

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14746kbps

Download Dina Ket - Teen fitness girl captured (2021)

Unbreakable Kalina Ryu Restrained And Roughly Fucked By Two Cocks!

Genres: BDSM, Blow job, Brown Eyes, Brunette, China Doll, Deep Throat, Deep Throat Porn Star, Drool, Extreme Rough Sex, Face Fucking, Long Hair, Natural Breast, Rough Sex, Shaved, Small Tits, Super Deep Throat, Three Way

Kalina Ryu has one of the hardest, fuckable bodies on the planet. This smokin Asian got into porn to fuck, and she is one of the very best at it. The fact this girl hasn't been nominated for performer of the year should be a crime.
Bound on her back, legs up, and neck hanging off the bench this super slut is about to get dicked down. Her perfect shaved pussy is already wet, her throat is hungry. She struggles against the custom leather bindings that hold her helpless; Kalina is completely at our mercy.
Her hard body strains against the bonds as the cock enters her pussy and throat. Over and over Kalina is deepthroated, her throat spit covering her messy fucked up face. We don't even need to use lube, her deep throat spit is enough. We fuck and fuck and fuck her holes, deeper and harder. She cums over and over, and the cocks bang on. In the end this amazing sex bot is just laughing at us. Most girls at this point are done, and over, not Kalina. She needs, wants and demands more. We .

Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 723.0 MB

Download Unbreakable Kalina Ryu Restrained And Roughly Fucked By Two Cocks!

The Rural Girl Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Jasmine is a typical rural girl. She has a kind heart and hard life. She play a role. Everything she does and says is honest. She felt ashamed that I saw her crying. She tried to hold back crying until she was able.

Duration: 20:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Rural Girl Part 2

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked sexy slut part3 HD 1080p

Very sexy brunette with naked boobs, with naked pussy and with beautiful body plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her. He fucks her wet shaved pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, strappado, spanking, torture and domination for horny slavegirl with sexy breast in the large basement.

Format: m4v
Duration: 17:56
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4784kbps
Audio: 165kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked sexy slut part3 HD 1080p

Summer Hogtied and Left Outside With the Bugs in the Heat - Scene 2 - HD 720p

This clips starts where Part 1 ended... I pick Summer up and plant her face down on an old rickety picnic table. She grimaces as I position her. The wire twisted around her chest doesn't give at all and this makes it hard for her to breathe. I hogtie her nice and tight before I stuff and tape a large sponge in her mouth. Her hair is tied back and then her nipples are clamped. Her nipples must be extra sensitive today judging by the way she screams and hollers through her gag. Oh well, I tie rope to them and pull them towards the front of the table and tie them off. Summer definitely won't be going anywhere soon. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor, while Summer struggles... well she doesn't really struggle... it's more like twitching, lol. I do enjoy watching the clamps tug on her tender nipples as she twitches. She really starts yelping when I give her bound and clamped tits a few swats with a thin wooden shoe horn! The clip ends shortly after. I added some behind the scenes.

Duration: 23:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Summer Hogtied and Left Outside With the Bugs in the Heat - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Abigail Dupree - Double Hooked Cock Sucker

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Master James reflects
One mindful way I rule and train a slave is the Debrisx type of training, basic principles are obedience and submission. Each training is based on the recognition and consideration of individually different dispositions of the slave, because not everyone has the same predispositions and potentials.
Each training session must first orientate itself to the given possibilities and align its processes and structures to ensure optimal efficiency and good results. Moreover, it would be ethically unreasonable to realize an act ruthlessly according to the wishes of the Lord and to ignore the real danger of profound traumatization of the slave.
In the course of training, A Masters own procedure must always be checked and readjusted, to force the personal development of the slave. So it is not every overstatement of the slave as an unethical value.
The goal is obedience and submission, the acquisition of the slave as a real possession - but the ways to this goal are al.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps

Download Abigail Dupree - Double Hooked Cock Sucker

Muriel - Neck Block

A new girl on the block! Quite literally, because Muriel is new to our website and she has never been locked into a heavy Neck Block before (no one has, because it's a new piece of gear). But Muriel is not new to bondage. In fact, this German girl is an experienced bondage model and she loves to try new things! Well, we have just the thing for her today. This new Neck Block has a very small opening so it is going to be very tight. But most importantly: it is super heavy. Muriel discovered she can't really lie down to take the weight off, but she was doing quite well. until we locked her wrists to the sides of the block. Now it was a challenge!

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps

File size: 353.5 MB

Download Muriel - Neck Block

Back