Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

BoundLife - Selfie time [bl522]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

The fan who sent me this custom made NeoSteel belt has asked me to take a lot of selfies regularly, to prove I'm still wearing it. Well here is a collection of those selfies and even a few pictures of me going shopping in the belt. I am locked into this belt 24/7. There are 3 keys, all held by different persons. They help me every day to take my daily break (only 1 break per day for toilet - big one / number 2 - and shower).

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11675kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 265.0 MB

Download BoundLife - Selfie time [bl522]

Draven Star - Throated, fucked!

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Draven Star, Matt Williams, Dee Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
Video language: English

Draven Star is bound down, throated, fucked, abused with cock and made to cum over and over! New face Draven Star finds out why we call the site Sexually Broken. Brutal breath play, deepthroating and fucking send this little slut into subspace at light speed. 3 intense scene this week on Sexually broken, as Draven gets brutally throat fucked while sitting on a sybian, cumming over and over. She gets double fucked from both ends and is made to service both cock while bound in incredible bondage. All girls come into Sexually Broken smiling, they all leave wondering what the fuck just happened and why is liquid dripping out of all my holes?

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Draven Star - Throated, fucked!

Holiday Straitjacket Bondage

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

There's nothing better than asking a pretty woman if she's ever been in a straitjacket and she says "oh yes, I like straitjackets!". This is music to my ears, and Dalton's ears to. In this video Dalton straps our visitor Davina into a Maxcita canvas straitjacket. Davina is so cute and bubbly, and we love to have her visit the SeriousBondage Institute to explore our vast array of gear.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 151.2 MB

Download Holiday Straitjacket Bondage

Nitta - Training a Champ to Be - Part 01

Studio: Graias
Cast: Nitta
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation

Racing your slave among other chosen ones is a joy for a master. In a slavery competition, master would like to be proud of his girl's level of submission and pain endurance. For such a competition, to be raced, Dr. Lomp picked bbw Nitta to represent his domination skills. Nitta must obey every command on time and bear any pain coming from various masters who attend there, accompanied by their own slave girls. So, Nitta must train hard, to reach the adequate level. In the very first movie of 2021, Dr. Lomp will push Nitta's limits by his whip, and especially will train the slave girl on nipple punishment, which is her weak point. You will watch Nitta weeping and struggling under heavy torment, which is the real pleasure for true sadist souls.

Duration: 13:46
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 19861kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Nitta - Training a Champ to Be - Part 01

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked sexy bitch part 1 Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020

Sexy slavegirl with beautiful body, with naked sexy ass, with naked shaved pussy and with small boobs plus man in black clothes, with little cock. Her tied up with rooes - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her. He fucks her naked shaved pussy and mouth with dildo. Professional bondage, torture, spanking and domination for a horny brunette with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 16:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5231kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked sexy bitch part 1 Full HD 1080p

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Gag Training for Mystic Moon Part 1

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , Gagging , Interrogation , Rope Bondage , All Natural

Mystic moon is training to be a Super Spy. She is highly trained to evade capture, but she needs to be trained for if she ever is captured. If captured, she'll most likely be bound, gagged, and interrogated. If she's not used to them the gags alone could be enough to make her crack! She has been given a password and her training mission today is to not reveal the password under any circumstances. She, wrists already bound, is brought into a little dirty dingy training room, which would most likely resemble what she would encounter in the field. Her interrogator, first manhandles her and slaps her ass before sitting her in a chair. He quickly ties her at the waist to the chair. He gropes her a bit more, before he ring gags her and then tapes her nose shut. This drill makes her think a little differently about her breathing and makes her adapt quickly.

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 461.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Gag Training for Mystic Moon Part 1

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Brenda Stole his Retirement and He Wants it Back! Part 2

Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , High Heels , Interrogation , Pantyhose , Stockings

I stand Brenda up and back her up to the large table with a 4x4 post poking through the middle. I tie her hair up high on the post tight, her to bend backwards. I turn her around which reduces her stress but It's only so I can smack her ass. She doesn't seem happy about this at all. I turn her back around and tie her legs out to the table legs. When she spreads her legs, it tightens up her hair rope a little bit more. I add a crotch rope and tighten it with the overhead hoist. I then tie a rope around her neck and the post, which limits her mobility even further. I remove her gag to see what she has to say. I want to know where she has my cash hidden or I want access to an account with my money in it. I don't get the answers I want so I slap her thighs a few more times before clamping her nipples with clover clamps.

Duration: 22:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 513.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Brenda Stole his Retirement and He Wants it Back! Part 2

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Having Fun With My Bondage Toy Chi Chi pt 2

Genres: Bondage

I tightly hogtie Chi Chi. She is to look straight ahead because her harness gag is tied back. I sit back and enjoy watching her struggle and squirm. After a while I'm ready for a new view. I roll Chi Chi onto her side, because she sure can't do it on her own. Now I can see her cute little tits, but I can't see the crotchrope, as it's buried deep inside her. I watch her struggle for a while longer before I clamp her nipples and grope her a bit more.

Duration: 26:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 588.6 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Having Fun With My Bondage Toy Chi Chi pt 2

Abigail

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM,Bondage, Humiliation

Abigail Dupree knows all too well that the life of a slave girl is a hard one. She lives under the complete control of her master Matt. She succumbs to his every will and whim, comes to his every beck and call. But her life is about to get even harder with the plans Matt has for her today.

Matt ties his slave up to a chair with her legs spread and her arms behind her head, completely defenseless. Then he cuts off the skimpy little dress she is wearing so that he has complete access to give pain or pleasure to whatever part of her body serves him best. He has lots of toys he wants to play with today, and Abigail is the best one of all.

Duration: 35:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Abigail

Effective Punishments for girls -part 3

Apparently we've found an effective punishment for our incorrigible schoolgirl. Some harsh strokes with a whip and a hard beating with a leather paddle on her tiny little tits leaves her trembling in tears. Soon she's begging Alebeard to allow her to thrust her ass out for the bite of the whip, anything to avoid further agony to her defenseless, girlish tits.

Duration: 7:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8231kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 433.5 MB

Download Effective Punishments for girls -part 3

BoundLife - Elbow cuffing Roxanne [bl521]

Roxanne told me she is not that flexible. So I made her a bet. I said she could easily be cuffed at her elbows with a pair of short hinged cuffs. Roxanne said there was no way she could do that! Of course, I was right, although it was not easy for poor Roxanne, it was her first elbow cuffing ever. Or at least, her first one that was this tight!

Duration: 3:14
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11687kbps

File size: 281.2 MB

Download BoundLife - Elbow cuffing Roxanne [bl521]

Olive Glass - Penthouse

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Olive Glass, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Welcome Penthouse Pet Olive Glass to the pages of Sexaully Broken. This stunning beauty is about to get fucked up!
Bound helpless on a Sybian, in a custom metal device, we send poor Olive into subspace pretty quickly. Being vibrated to several orgasms why being professionally face fucked does it every time. In minutes Olive is a drooling vacant eyes suck slut wondering what the fuck just happened. The boys then proceed to bind our Penthouse pet into a couple more custom rigs. So many screaming orgasms, so much drool, so much cock down the throat, in the end Olive is just a drooling mess, dripping out of every hole, cock and dazed!

Duration: 29:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Olive Glass - Penthouse

Raise the Rafters

We let lithe, little Tati wear herself down We've tied her to the rafters and she's proving to be quite the feisty one She obviously doesn't like this precarious position we've put her in and it shows She is quite agile though, I'll give her that. And she's got some spirit for sure No matter the amount of spirit though, they always succumb however and we bind little Tati into the throne. With her heart still racing from her previous struggle, Tati is like putty in our hands She cums hard, she cums heavy and she cums deep. And we leave her to it until she can take no more

Duration: 10:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 118.4 MB

Download Raise the Rafters

The Bet - part 3

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Gigi

Gigi is back for one film. Her muscles gained by training at cabbage fields are as real as her screams. On the other hand our Gigi's determination is so strong that I dared to lay a wager with Pervert. Neither me nor the viewers are going to be disappointed.

Duration: 14:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download The Bet - part 3

Casting Experiment

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

Hey everyone, I apologize for the delay in posting an update on the site. I'm back from my Switzerland trip with some cool new videos, but I'm slow to getting started with the editing process because of unpacking and a severe case of jet lag. So, to fill in the gap, here's an old video from the archives.

Duration: 17:54
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 270.3 MB

Download Casting Experiment

Super bondage, domination and torture for very sexy slavegirl Full HD 1080

Sexy model in green blouse, in black panties and black bra, with beautiful body plus man in blue jeans. Her stripped. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her mouth, with big black dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and toture for naked bitch with sexy tits in the large house.

Duration: 20:15
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2981kbps
Audio: 113kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for very sexy slavegirl Full HD 1080

New Girls Sissy and Barbara

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Sissy, Barbara

Sissy stars as a muscular fitness coach in another Graias scene, The Coach. You can see her trying out for Graias here. She has weird looking fake tits. She nervously puts binder clips on her sensitive nipples. Then she endures some strokes of whip and cane on her thigh, ass, back and eventually pussy. Barbara is an old woman with big saggy tits. Lomp and Igor strike her boobs with a whip and a cane. Next, she endures some whipping on her thigh and pussy region. The two men whip her ass and boobs at the same time. Some more ass caning and nipple twisting.

Duration: 23:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 785.8 MB

Download New Girls Sissy and Barbara

Mariposa Calente - A hot Butterfly

Genres: BDSM

The 2-Part video in this update is from the archive, and features a young woman who came to visit us for a bondage experience. Her name is Mariposa, and you can find her in a few other videos on the site by searching for her name Mariposa in the search window at the top-left of this page. In this video she introduces herself as Mariposa Calente on Fetlife, which means Hot Butterfly in Spanish. To me, she's a Hot Bondage Butterfly!

Duration: 25:25
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 758.1 MB

Download Mariposa Calente - A hot Butterfly

Hard bondage, suspension and torture for very sexy bitch HD 1080p

Horny slavegirl in black pants, in white blouse, in blue panties, with beautiful body and with big boobs plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes and chains - hands and legs. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her mouth, with big black dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for very hot modelwith naked sexy breast in the large basement.

Format: m4v
Duration: 19:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6078kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Hard bondage, suspension and torture for very sexy bitch HD 1080p

Super bondage, domination and torture for naked girl part 2 HD 1080p

Sexy slavegirl with naked shaved pussy, with naked small boobs, with naked ass and with beautiful body plus man in broun pants. Her tied up with belts on the floor. He fucsk her mouth and naked wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny model with naked tits in the large house.

Duration: 8:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3081kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for naked girl part 2 HD 1080p

BoundLife - The best way to do the dishes [bl519]

Everyone knows I try to make my life more interesting with self imposed rules. I am not allowed to watch tv or use a computer without being gagged and cuffed. My fans know that if I email them back, that email was written in gag and handcuffs at least! It's pretty exciting! I also try to do most household chores in restraints, because that is really the only way to actually do them.

Duration: 2:56
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11697kbps

File size: 255.7 MB

Download BoundLife - The best way to do the dishes [bl519]

Belted Blindfolded and Hogtied

Mina is wearing beautiful lingerie and a leather harness. She is handed a harness ballgag and gags herself tightly before having her elbows bound with belts and eventually finds herself hogtied and truly helpless.

Duration: 28:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6839kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Belted Blindfolded and Hogtied

First the Struggle, Then comes Freedom

We bind Mikayla tightly between two beams and she puts up quite the struggle. It's a beautiful sight to watch and hear her conflict. We allow her to wear herself down so she's ripe and ready...Next, we restarin her to the arch, we get a vision of her lovely curves, her bodyline flows...We press the vibe snugly against her swollen snatch and let her find freedom by way of the orgasm

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 121.0 MB

Download First the Struggle, Then comes Freedom

RealTimeBondage Syren De Mer

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Syren De Mer
Genres: BDSM, Anal sex, MILF, big tits, Hardcore

We finish up with a Dp as 10 inches of bbc slam home right up that well trained ass. Syren cums hard and fast, her shrieks echoing off of the rafters of the studio. This is what a happy cum slut looks like. We might not of broken this one, but it sure was fun trying!

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 766.6 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Syren De Mer

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Courtney Tied Standing Part 2

Genres: Bondage , Nudity, Naked , Rope Bondage , Hand Over Mouth , Bdsm

I finish off a chest harness, before removing her gag. Her arms are taken down and tied behind her back. Her makeup starts to run down her face, but we are just getting started. Courtney is in for a long afternoon. I keep adding more rope and soon her thighs are bound with multiple bands of tightly cinched ropes.

Duration: 16:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 374.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Courtney Tied Standing Part 2

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Camping With Rachel Part 2

Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Outdoors , All Natural , Male Domination

I tie some thin twine into Rachel's hair and then tie her head back to the bottom of the post behind her. I leave her like this for a while. I notice she has to much movement for my liking though. I eventually ti her knees to her chest, I then clamp her nipples and pull the clamps tight and tie them over the horizontal branch. Now things get interesting for Rachel. She has to pull herself up to relieve the pressure on her nipples. She gets tired and her nipples get pulled on. I watch her bound like this for a while, before I tie her big toes back.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 452.3 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Camping With Rachel Part 2

Sexy Milf Angel Allwood bound

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Angel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

In the final update of Angel Allwood's Bars show, our well fucked Milf gets pushed to her outer limits by cock. We have already used this cock slut in all of her holes, hung her upside down in a straightjacket and sex her limp.

Duration: 23:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7277kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sexy Milf Angel Allwood bound

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Table Top Ties for Ariel Part 2

Cast: Ariel Anderssen
Genres: Bondage

Ariel is left to endure her bondage for a while. She whimpers and can not nmove at all, but even breathing tightens the clamps. I eventually return with a leather strap. I whip her cunt, inner thighs, her tits, and even her armpits. It is not that the strap is especially harsh, but Ariel twitches and jerks which causes the clamps to tighten. I slowly untie her, groping her sore tits and nipples, as I do. I sit her up on the table and tie her arms behind her back in a reverse prayer position. The ball gag comes out and is replaced with her own panties and another random pair as the ones she was wearing were not enough to completely stuff her mouth.

Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Table Top Ties for Ariel Part 2

Insex - Forest

Tyler gain dragged into the great outdoors, chained to logs and trees by the nipples and wrists, vulva flogged and fingerfucked. Bugs and dirt give a charming woodsy feel to Tyler's special day out in the cunt-tree. The poor girl is pulled into the woods with her arms tight, elbows touching, wearing a head harness and a pair of jeans shorts. She's pulled to the ground, her shorts yanked off, and she's restrained to a log. She tweaks. Dirt and leaves are tossed in her face, onto her body, and in her rose. She's soon chained in a hogtie, rolled around on the ground, and caked with dirt.

Format: avi
Duration: 34:29
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1945kbps

File size: 526.0 MB

Download Insex - Forest

Jewell Caged - Claire Towed

Now we go to our double feature. Jewell is the main damsel in distress in this update, caged and stuffed with dildos.
Scene two, Claire has just bought herself a new truck. All the better for hauling all that bondage gear around. As it happened, she went for the Red Phallic Symbol Truck. Strangely, Rose had just supplied a super new red suit in Claire's size. It only seemed natural to mate red sheathed damsel and red truck in an arrival scene. However, the pics were badly damaged by a camera glitch, but we managed to recover some of this great scene.

Duration: 8:57
Video: 640x432, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 168.5 MB

Download Jewell Caged - Claire Towed

The Glamourous Slave Prinzess

Studio: perfectslave

I like models like this Prinzess...Slave Prinzess when she shoots for DungeonCorp, of course...She's young and sexy and can only go in one of two ways...Trashy or sophisticated...in my mind I can clearly see her both ways, but nothing in between...and I dont care which way she does go, I'll lust for her just the same...This update features her, in what we call, a Glamour set...We start her out in a hot outfit, have her strip and play with herself, and in this case, we have Prinzess gag herself with a red ball...then we fully restrain her nude body...then we add a vibrator...tied to her clit and we roll video...that's about as glamourous as it gets around here...and this one if fun to watch.

Duration: 5:16
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1441kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 59.5 MB

Download The Glamourous Slave Prinzess

Sophie Ryan - Extra Credit Part Two

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Sophie Ryan
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Torture, Bound, Breast torture

School is back in session, Sophie. Last time PD saw you you had been having trouble finishing your work, it seems now you cannot even manage to show up to class. While the school itself may favor a demerit system, PD prefers corporal punishment. Suck and fuck, little girl, and maybe you won't have to suffer so much. Crying is not a safe word, it is just an invitation to push things farther. "See, what we're going to do is generate a lot of pain, then switch it over to pleasure," he says. But you already knew that, right Sophie? That is why you just cannot manage to pass this class, right? There is something about the way PD provides extra credit that keeps you coming back for more.

Duration: 28:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 317.0 MB

Download Sophie Ryan - Extra Credit Part Two

Wills Were Made to Be Broken

Riley's struggle intensifies as she tries her best to figure a way out. Her muscles flex as she strains against her binds...She has a strong will, but wills were made to be broken...At least that's our motto...Already familiar with the pole that we've bound her to, we place her in an upside down spread-eagle position. Her ankles strapped to pole this time, her wrists restrained tightly against the wooden floor. We flip the switch and watch Riley shift into overdrive..

Duration: 11:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 128.9 MB

Download Wills Were Made to Be Broken

Nylon Foot Mesmerizing girl

Vonka visits her teacher to talk about her grades but instead mesmerizes her to worship her feet. When Cadence comes across them she is shocked by what she sees so Vonka mesmerizes her as well and has them both sucking on her toes and licking her nylon covered soles.

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7766kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 855.8 MB

Download Nylon Foot Mesmerizing girl

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Fayth Inverted, clamped Part 4

Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Bdsm , Gagged Women , Male Domination

Now hooded, Fayth's ass gets a lot of attention in the form of the wide, thick, leather prison strap. After that I step away and let Fayth hang around for a while and wondering what will come next. She eventually finds out when I pull her in one direction by the thin twine crotchrope digging into her cunt. I then tied her wrists down and towards the opposite direction to a concrete block. I step away and let her get accustomed to her new predicament. All Fayth can do is moan and endure her position and the cruel thin twine.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 899.8 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Fayth Inverted, clamped Part 4

RealTimeBondage Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut!

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Double Penetration, Anal, Deep Throat, BlowJobs, Humilation, Threesome, Hardcore, All Sex

Leaning her against the bed, we make full use of her wide open throat hole. Darling is a deepthroat expert and takes the dick to the base. She can do balls deep and then just hang out there.

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut!

She needs more slut training

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Nikki Bell
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat,

Nikki Bell, one She needs more slut training. We're sure everyone agrees. So Nikki Bell is started on the sybian fucking machine, tied down with tight rope. Nikki Bell thought simple chains and cuffs were difficult.

Duration: 22:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7977kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download She needs more slut training

HD Bdsm Sex Videos She Thought the Bondage Was Fake Part 2

Genres: Rope Bondage , All Natural

I rip open her blouse exposing her pretty black bra. It's in my way though, so I cut it off. I do a few slap and squeezes on her tits before adding more rope to accentuate them. I start manhandling her again as I pull her hair at the same time. I ask her if she's ever been hogtied and she says"Not Like this", lol... I sadly inform her that she's not even hogtied yet, lol. She is definitely in need of a gag. I should have done it earlier, but better late than never. I try a harness ball gag, but it seems to be to big. I settle in an ace bandage. I cleave gag her tight with it, but definitely not as tight as a lot of previous gags.

Duration: 25:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 567.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos She Thought the Bondage Was Fake Part 2

Maine Visit - Kassy

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Rubber, Latex

The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, erotic , gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.

Duration: 1:27:02
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1269kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 915.6 MB

Download Maine Visit - Kassy

Lashed and Thrashed -pt 6

Frankie Bell is strung up and helpless, her heavy, welted tits hanging tantalizingly off her chest. It's time to whip and flog her until she begs for a hard fuck from Abigail's strap-on.

Duration: 7:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6116kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 336.7 MB

Download Lashed and Thrashed -pt 6

Back