Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

BoundLife - Cuffed to the bed by Roxanne [bl526]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

Inspired by a friend's website, I really had to try a spread eagle again! And that's a lot easier now that I have Roxanne, who loves to cuff me and leave me for a few hours! I like being helpless, gagged, and knowing there is no escape because I do not have the keys!

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:14
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11677kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 281.7 MB

Download BoundLife - Cuffed to the bed by Roxanne [bl526]

Cherry Torns Big Juicy Bubble Butt

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Cherry Torn once again presents herself to Mistress MISSogyny for punishment and slave training, and the Mistress rembers Cherrys lithe body and juicy ass and is eager to once again inflict punishment and torment of this willing and eager submissive slut. Cherry is rigged in a standing position: two long steel pipes are rigged to a collar and then they run down to the floor. Wrist and ankle restraints are attached to the pipe so Cherry can shuffle a little but has no real freedom. MISSogyny uses her helplessness to torment her exposed nipples, pinching them with clothespins and then mercilessly spanking them with a riding crop until Cherry is screaming through her gag. Cherry also expresses a desire for spanking, and Mistress sees her big juicy bubble butt and unleashes hell with her flogger and bare hand. Cherrys ass is hot and glowing red after her corporal punishment spanking...this device bondage video will definitely give you new ideas for when you clean out your garage.

Duration: 29:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2900kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 644.1 MB

Download Cherry Torns Big Juicy Bubble Butt

Seismic

Studio: perfectslave

Victoria's finale has been a long time coming... Lucky for us it didn't take her climax that long. Opened up in plain view before us, Victoria heaves to and fro. Saliva bubbling from her lips as she is pushed onward towards the climactic edge... She bucks. She moans. She gives way to a seismic explosion.

Duration: 10:49
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 119.5 MB

Download Seismic

Live Show.

Elbows crushed and hoisted, ankles tied together, neck pulled down to my knees, hair tied to my arms, and a single clothes pin on my tongue to keep me from speaking. I hold this position for another few minutes until Martin unties me and me over to the platform - in a kneeling position with my hair secured to a hook for minimal movement and my throat tied to the post.

Duration: 13:54
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1954kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 218.6 MB

Download Live Show.

Seeking Revenge On Her Young Hot StepMom

Dixie is suspicious that her greedy hot young stepmom, Arielle, has something to do with her pops mysterious passing. When Arielle gets cocky, that sends Dixie off the deep end of a revenge fueled spiral.

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7892kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Seeking Revenge On Her Young Hot StepMom

HD Bdsm Sex Videos A Mesh Leotard Post Hogtie for Purple Jade Part 4

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage , Leotard Fetish , Ethnic , Rope Bondage , Ballgagged

I step away and enjoy the view for a while as Purple Jade endures her bondage. She still has too much movement for my liking, so I tie her big toes down to a concrete block. I step away and enjoy the fruits of my labor once again. I see a leather strap and decide it might be fun to whip her feet with it. I was right, although I'm not sure PJ agreed with me based on her reactions.

Duration: 20:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos A Mesh Leotard Post Hogtie for Purple Jade Part 4

Baby Nicols My Turn - Nicole - Full HD 1080p

In fear of falling into a helpless boring routine, couples are always exploring new frontiers to bring excitement into their relationship. Ricky knows exactly what Nicole likes and how she likes it. He ties her up and gives her exactly what she has been craving. She is tied to a bed and is slowly striped of her clothes as Ricky teases her. He brings her to orgasm with his mouth then a vibrator. He then strips and she sucks his cock. The scene ends with him fucking her to a creampie.

Duration: 23:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Baby Nicols My Turn - Nicole - Full HD 1080p

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Nyxon Rope alternative pt 1

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage

This clip starts with nyxon being gagged with a huge red ballgag. Eric then briefly explains what is going on and then reads a fan letter. "Bob" states that when he attempts to bind his employees with rope, they escape.

Duration: 26:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 586.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Nyxon Rope alternative pt 1

Bondage, spanking and torture for hot naked slavegirl part2 HD 1080p

Horny brunette with naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy body plus man in black jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her beautiful ass. He fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and torture for hot slavegirl with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:37
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4503kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for hot naked slavegirl part2 HD 1080p

Spy Mirela is Caught & Endures a Bdsm Interrogation

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Mirela is caught on the grounds of Reverend property. A camera is found in her handbag but there is no film. It seems she has criminal intent. She could be a spy! She has earned punishment and must be imprisoned right away. Two guards pull her into the prison and interrogate her first, going through her purse. She must endure a BDSM Prison Mistress and Master, domination, spanking, smacking, humiliation, fingering, bondage, breast, pussy and nipple torment and fingering. They will make her confess. Sex slave training usually does the trick to get answers.

Duration: 8:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps

File size: 483.6 MB

Download Spy Mirela is Caught & Endures a Bdsm Interrogation

BoundLife - Double ballgag! [bl525]

What would life be like if you were ballgagged to another person, lips to lips, 24/7?! I don't want to think about it, that would really suck! I love Roxanne but this is going too far, I think! We tried, but we definitely couldn't stay like this for a long time.

Duration: 4:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps

File size: 388.3 MB

Download BoundLife - Double ballgag! [bl525]

Master White on sub Stella

Master White takes on sub Stella in this erotic bdsm play session. After explaining the concept of the safe word, Master White blindfolds the pretty brunette and tweaks her nipples, followed by her taking off her panties and getting her ass and pussy fingered by her master. White's fingers are soon replaced with anal beads as he loosens up her ass. Next up is a butt plug, followed by Master White's huge hard cock, slamming in an out between her spank-reddened cheeks, followed by some throat fucking, and fucking before he returns to her face to give her a gagging throat fucking.

Duration: 28:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Master White on sub Stella

I Want to Fuck This Model

It's a Saturday afternoon and while watching this footage to write the update commentary, I definitely came to the conclusion that I want to fuck Tessa Taylor...and I want more than that...this is the type of little, tanned, blonde, natural, dirty-minded, comfortably perverted model that drives me nuts...she not only comes off like a slutty, pixie, bundle of joy, she is one...just watch her during the interview...so sincere and charming...so fucking cute...like candy...but what I really like doing with women like this is testing them...so, you come off like a dirty whore who is ready for anything...lets see how you do when we make you immobile and expose your pussy...let's see if we can suffer you through orgasms...Tessa loved it...but it was a walk in the park for her...you know she loves feeling the ropes restaining her...being up on display for our cameras...we need to take this one much farther...perhaps a day with the Pope...or myself...that might just suffice my urges to fuck he.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1509kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 136.3 MB

Download I Want to Fuck This Model

Candle Boxxx

Fetish model, Candle Boxxx has been waiting more than two years to shoot with us, and arrived for her session sporting a rather large bush of pubic hair. She really enjoys having squirting orgasms on camera, so we gave her some tasks to accomplish before we would allow her to cum. First she had to a lot of water and hold it while she shaved off all her pubes. Then she had to pee into a bowl after holding it in for an hour. After that, Candle was allowed to play with the vibrator and see how many times she could squirt. She's quite the fountain!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 296.3 MB

Download Candle Boxxx

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Chrissy Daniels Tamed Part 2

Genres: Bondage , Leather , All Natural , Male Domination

Dr. Cupcakes immediately shoves a ball gag harness on her head and straps it on tight. He smacks her ass a few times then straps her upper body to the post. Chrissy's bikini top is pulled down exposing chrissy's tits. He now gropes and manhandles poor Chrissy as she moans and drools. Her legs are now strapped up. He even straps her neck to the post! He leaves Chrissy to struggle, moan, and drool. When he comes back, he ties a length of rope to the ring attached to her harness gag and ties it up high to a ring bolted to the post.

Duration: 16:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps

File size: 364.3 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Chrissy Daniels Tamed Part 2

Hazel vs. Her Own Feedback

While chatting with Hazel I discovered she had an affinity for several things. As my mind envisioned how I could use one of them the answer became obvious. Why not use all of them? After bolting her to the floor with straps first on her list was nipple clamps. No problem. Next was predicament bondage. I had planned for this one by using handcuffs on her wrists instead of bolting them to the floor. This allowed her to raise them in the air a few inches. Just enough that with the string tied to them pulling on her nipple clamps putting them down wouldn't be pleasant. Finally, every girl's favorite, forced orgasm. Buzzing on high Hazel fell into a rhythm of building towards an orgasm only to have it yanked away when she relaxed her arms. Each cycle keeping her on edge, flipping from pure ecstasy to frustrating pain. By the smile on her face, it's clear she loved every second of it.

Duration: 20:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 405.0 MB

Download Hazel vs. Her Own Feedback

Super bondage, spanking and domination for beautiful bitch Full HD 1080p

Hot model with naked tits, with naked ass, with beautiful body and with sexy shaved pussy plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly on the table. Big pink ball in her mouth. He spanks her hot ass. Professional bondage, hogtie, domination and spanking for a horny model with naked boobs in the large room.

Duration: 23:38
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3541kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, spanking and domination for beautiful bitch Full HD 1080p

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting pt 2

A leather Pony girl body harness and a harness bit gag. The first thing I do is order Courtney to strip out of the riding pants. She does so and I have her put the boots back on. I have her step into the harness and I drape it over her shoulders. I then start loosening and tightening buckles trying to get the best fit. This takes a while. I have her high step in place and her pussy is pinched, lol... maybe that's a design feature. I remove the front pussy panel and that alleviates the problem plus it looks better.

Duration: 25:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 577.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting pt 2

Hypnotic Suffering -pt 5

Hazel's big, firm ass needs to receive its treatment of hard caning and paddling. Her screams and cries truly are hypnotic.

Duration: 4:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1429kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 57.3 MB

Download Hypnotic Suffering -pt 5

April's Trial part 1

April has been fantasizing about being bound and used for a long time, and her lucious body is perfectly ripe for that purpose...she doesn't mind suffering in tight rope...she doesnt mind being treated like a filthy whore who needs to be punished...she lives for it...The tighter and harder it got, the more she responded with a submissive courage to endure and enjoy....April is the kind of bottom who likes to put up a fuss...she complains and screams, but rest assured, a great time was had by all.

Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3359kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 208.3 MB

Download April's Trial part 1

BoundLife - I needed another massage [bl523]

It is really getting more and more tough to be in the chastity belt. I am barely getting through the day sometimes, a girl has needs too!! Maybe it was easier years ago, but I think I may be too horny at the moment. The belt is often completely wet on the inside, and I have to take a shower to clean it. It is a lot of work! I am getting more and more stressed.

Duration: 4:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11702kbps

File size: 384.7 MB

Download BoundLife - I needed another massage [bl523]

Newbie gets her first taste of device bondage

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Shae Celestine
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Dildo, Vibrator

For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms.
Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment.
She's tape gagged, tickled, caned, teased, and pogo'd. Her cute little white panties are pulled down to reveal her sweet little cunt. She giggles as even that is tickled.

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Newbie gets her first taste of device bondage

Pole Position

The spreader bar between her legs keeps Victoria in a state of vulnerability. The ropes that bind her to the pole reinforce the fact that she is going nowehere. She screams as the wand works against her pussy. Thrashing wildly, she cums at an ear splitting level. Her body trembles as the sensations continue

Duration: 10:17
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1494kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 120.3 MB

Download Pole Position

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Therapy for Dixie Part 1

Genres: Bondage , Tape Bondage , Groping

Although gags are not completely necessary for the treatment, he tires of her barrage of questions and comments. After she is thoroughly panty gagged, He stands her up on her knees and secures her to a post. He cuts off her skirt and then he cuts away the front of her shirt. She mmmmppphhs in protest, but he reminds her that this is going to help her and to not worry about frivelous things such as clothes.

Duration: 14:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps

File size: 328.3 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Therapy for Dixie Part 1

Blackmailing A Cheating Housewife Lesbian

Dixie finds out that her best friend, Carissa, is fucking her husband...though she could really care less. She just uses it as a bartering point to get what she desires, to tie up & fuck her best friend.

Duration: 17:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps
Audio: 240kbps

Download Blackmailing A Cheating Housewife Lesbian

Serious Fun

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

This update includes five different scenes in two videos. These five scenes were too short to make an update out of any of them, so we edited them all together for one update. The videos include Mistress Miranda and Elise Graves and a number of different scenarios.

Duration: 19:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 590.4 MB

Download Serious Fun

RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up.

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian

HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Security Guards Hogtied pt 2

Chrissy is now seated. She waits nervously for what's to come next. Her ballgag is soon unstrapped and she is shown a large cleaning sponge. Yep, it is going in her mouth. It is then taped in with clear tape. (Chrissy is unable to wear this gag for long) The guards enjoy gagging her so they remove the sponge gag and replace it with a tight cleave gag. The guards continue to add more rope to her bondage.

Duration: 26:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps

File size: 592.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Security Guards Hogtied pt 2

10 Great Clips IntoTheAttic part 16.

Once those are pulled up he climbs down the short ladder, almost unable to fit through the opening. Once down inside he finds Elise back in the corner, naked and chained by the neck to a beam above her head. It only allows her a short area to move around in. She also has an old rusty chain around her waist and through her crotch. Her wrists are manacled to her waist...

Total size: 1.8 GB in 10 files.

Download 10 Great Clips IntoTheAttic part 16.

BoundLife - Panther catsuit! [bl524]

Raaaaaaaaaaaaawr! I'm a panther! Or leopard. I don't know exactly what I am, but I love it! It is a tight spandex catsuit which covers everything, even the hands and feet. There are eye holes and a mouth hole, that's it! With a thick leather collar locked over it, I can not even take it off. I'm pet Gina! Who wants to have a pet Gina? I love pet play!

Duration: 3:39
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11674kbps

File size: 316.7 MB

Download BoundLife - Panther catsuit! [bl524]

Bound Beatrix

Strapped to the angel chair, Beatrix's tits are clamped and beaten. Her inners thighs suffer a brutal spanking with the wooden paddle as well, whose handle soon visits her hot, moist snatch.

Duration: 8:24
Video: 1104x832, AVC (H.264), 1943kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 129.4 MB

Download Bound Beatrix

Hemp Rope Pole Hogtie

Mina wears a blue thong bodysuit and stockings. She is tied very tightly with hemp rope, her elbows are welded together, her ankles are tied to her thighs and a harness ballgag is is shoved in her mouth. She is lowered onto her stomach, straddling a pole, and is placed in a very restrictive hogtie position with the help of a rope secured above her head pulling her torso up into an extreme position!

Duration: 29:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6964kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hemp Rope Pole Hogtie

An Intense Spread

Luke Degre' gives us his version of spread and pleasured on little Tati Russo, which is kinda like renting a backhoe to clean your rain gutters...overkill, but incredibly fun...Luke lives by the word Intense...his name, his rigging, his art, his personality...Luke has the kind of Dominant and Sadistic energy that newbies find mysterious and seasoned subs know is rare...Luke is a fine and intense perverted wine...Tati begins by posing on the bed as Luke prepares his ropes...smokin and strippin...It's not long before Luke is throwing the ropes...it culminates in an ass-featuring, predicament, hair and crotch tie...very cool stuff...then onto the spread...a breast harness around her young, ripe tits...legs, tied wide...hands pulled out and up...this offers Tati no relief or relaxation from the preasure on her arms...A sick little twist that I have often missed on eagle ties...Luke nails it and Tati is helpless to flail as he works the vibrator and dildo on her clit and cunt until Tati er.

Duration: 10:55
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1510kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 129.0 MB

Download An Intense Spread

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Therapy for Dixie Part 2

She lays on the sofa and tells her shrink all about it. She is worried about her job as she's often late and she's worried about being caught at work. Her relationships are suffering and she has lost interest in shopping!!! This is serious. Her shrink suggests an experimental treatment of being bound and enduring pain while simulated masturbation takes place. You see, he's a crook. He knows that once she achieves orgasm under these conditions that she will need to come back over and over again, and guess what he will be paid over and over again. After the sofa session, they start the treatment.

Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2878kbps

File size: 316.8 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Therapy for Dixie Part 2

Hijacked Bound Blowjob

Nate and Dixie are having some bound foreplay fun when they're interrupted by a noise outside. Nate goes to investigate and leaves Dixie tied up & ballgagged, the perfect way for a burglar to find her and take advantage...

Duration: 17:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7841kbps
Audio: 244kbps

Download Hijacked Bound Blowjob

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Gag Training for Mystic Moon Part 3

Genres: Bondage , Gagging , Interrogation , Rope Bondage , All Natural

This time Mystic does not get a break. With tears and makeup still rolling down her cheek, her Interrogator walks up behind her and grabs a handful of her hair. He pulls her head back as he pulls an old shop rag out of his pocket. He immediately shoves the rag in her mouth and then gags her cleave style with medical tape. He once again keeps adding more and more rope. He then covers her entire facial area under her nose with black tape. Once again her continues binding her with more rope to the chair. After a while, her gag is once again removed. She is asked for the password again, but again, she doesn't give in. He gives her another break from the gags, but that's because he's headed toward the home stretch. He binds her elbows together tight and then ties a rope into her hair. She didn't get much of a break, as he is soon cleave gagging her with a wide length of inner tube rubber. Black tape is wrapped over the top to make it even tighter.

Duration: 19:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps

File size: 443.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Gag Training for Mystic Moon Part 3

HD Bdsm Sex Videos A Matter of Family Honor pt 1

Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , High Heels , Interrogation , Pantyhose , Stockings

Jennah has been cheating on her husband and it's a family tradition to avenge the dishonor and disgrace brought on by her actions. To make matters worse, she has hired a lawyer to ascertain half of her husbands assets, even though she is the one in the wrong. A family member that Jennah has never met is sent. Jennah sits on the sofa reading a magazine when she hears a thump. She gets up to investigate and soon discovers the man in the house. He easily over powers her. He plays with her for a while before binding her wrists and ankles. He continues hand gagging her, but soon makes her gag a bit more permanent. He tightly cleave gags her with an Ace bandage. Jennah yelps from the pain the gag causes her.

Duration: 22:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 513.8 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos A Matter of Family Honor pt 1

HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Security Guards Hogtied pt 1

Chrissy Daniels is trespassing and snooping around on private property. She enters an "Authorized Personnel Only" Area and tries to open locked doors. The security staff, consisting of Eric and JJ Plush, is watching her on the cameras though and they are waiting for her. Poor Chrissy is grabbed by Eric. He grabs her with 1 arm and clamps his hand over her mouth with his other. They take turns groping her and pulling her hair as they position her and tie her wrists behind her back. They crotchrope her and also tie her ankles leaving a few inches between them. Now that Chrissy is restrained and gagged they tie another rope to her crotchrope and start leading her down the hallway.

Duration: 26:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 588.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Security Guards Hogtied pt 1

HardTied Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Psychologically, having to beg to be attacked is difficult. Cherry Torn can take the pain of the cane on her flesh but having to tell PD to hit her again, and harder this time, is enough to bring her to tears. She does not want him to be displeased.

Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 436.7 MB

Download HardTied Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two

Controlling Kylie part 2

18 year old Kylie Quinn is a very recent midwest transplant...She still has the lingering innocence that such a young woman should possess, or, at the very least, it seems so...It's in her eyes and smile...She turns out to be quite a kinky woman...Her pussy is flowing all over her inner thighs by the time I get my hands on her...Being such a newbie to rough treatment, I take it easy on her in the punishments I offer, but I lay on the objectivity extra thick...The more I bind her, the more I control her, her pussy just flows with excitement...The magic wand sends her over the edge.

Duration: 8:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1276kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 94.3 MB

Download Controlling Kylie part 2

Back