Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Locked - Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

I am used to getting whatever I want. I know I'm beautiful. My eyes, my ass, and my hair are just a few of my best features. OT took advantage of how long my hair is. He's locked it inside a pipe and attached it to a fitting that is screwed to the ground. I can move around the base, but I really can't go anywhere. He wants to see my body. He orders me to remove my clothes. With the threat of a whipping I hesitantly comply.

The bicycle lock he puts around my neck isn't tight, but it's pulled up to the ring above me. My panties are the only thing keeping me from being completely exposed. OT comes in and has me remove my panties. He wants me naked before him. He uses the cattle prod to scare me. I hate that thing.

He uses more bicycle locks to tie me into a hogtie. My feet are completely exposed for him to cane. As I scream and cry he casually hurts my poor sensitive feet.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Locked - Ashley Lane

Over the Edge

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Sasha Heart
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Sasha Heart's experience in BDSM is limited to the kind of fuzzy cuff fantasies that people indulge in when they don't know how intense real bondage can be. She is just learning that there is a wide world of new experiences waiting for her out there, but she isn't shy about her interest in them. Sasha is hot. Hot enough to have men fawning over her her entire life. She is tired of the worshipful attention that they shower her with. She knows, deep down inside, that she is just a worthless piece of meat to be played with. This is her opportunity to really feel it. She didn't expect it to be so easy to cum. She thought she would really have to try to get into it, but instead she finds herself instantly wet when Matt starts locking her down in cuffs. He calls her names like "slut" and "cunt" and she doesn't just hear them, she feels them in her soul. When he starts attaching clothes pins to her she arches her body up to meet them, and when she gets close to cumming she begs him to tear t.

Duration: 40:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Over the Edge

Chastity Babes - Arienh - Plug Break

My cute pet girl Arienh had been plugged for so long, it was time to give her a little break. Unfortunately, plugs can not be worn forever. There are a number of reasons for that (hygiene, toilet breaks), but Arienh managed to find one more reason: she gets incredibly wet from wearing plugs. And I literally mean dripping soaking wet.
She leaves a big stain everywhere she sits, poor girl! She can't help that her body loves the large vaginal plug so much. She doesn't want to admit it, but see for yourself: when she takes the plug out it is wetter than any other girl has ever managed. Granted, she had been plugged for a very long time, and she was in bondage (which also makes her wet), but there is no denying it: she was very aroused.
Arienh also said the plug was very warm (hot even). She appreciated the opportunity to clean herself and the plug to get ready for her rebelting and replugging. She did not even want to take out her anal plug. Arienh is so well trained, she would never do.

Duration: 5:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13976kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 593.0 MB

Download Chastity Babes - Arienh - Plug Break

In The Hule Pt 2 - Claire Adams

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Claire's hands are still stuck in the floor below her. Her body hangs - attached at the ankles - to the spreader above her. Sister Dee focuses her attention on Claire's tits. Eliciting some beautiful sobs.
Sister Dee isn't above giving Claire pleasure. It's important to make your subject feel good so they remember what they are missing when they are suffering for you.
Missing your hands beneath the boards is one thing, but not being able to see your entire body is completely disorienting. Claire suffers an intense caning while her head hangs between the boards of the barn.

Duration: 33:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download In The Hule Pt 2 - Claire Adams

Keeping Her in Submisison

I met Brittany last autumn when she made her BDSM debut with Feenix, and I really wanted to get my hands on her...something about that pretty face, big brown eyes and sweet voice...it stayed with me and when Brittany made a return trip to LA, I was eager to book her...She met all of my high hopes and I had a fantastic time owning her...She is naturally sexually submissive and enjoys pleasing her partners...and Brittany is one of those women who can just cum over and over...I keep the vibrator on her sensitive pussy as she struggles to deal with the intense sensations, and the orgasms just roll...Brittany is a very expressive young woman, and I had a hard time deciding whether she looked more beautiful in pleasure or in pain...either way, Brittany is a keeper.

Duration: 10:48
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 822kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 80.0 MB

Download Keeping Her in Submisison

Adorable and Fucking Hot

Another fresh face and another smokin body...Little Chloe is just adorable...her eyes smile and her smile beams, but it wasnt until I saw her strip that I realized how fucking hot she is...Her tight body has all the right curves in all the right places and seems about as fragile as they come...But Chloe is ready for all challenges and she loves to be objetified for her beauty...She proves herself today as she endures very tight bondage, rackings, spankings, floggings and clamps...This one will be back soon! Enjoy your weekend

Duration: 14:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3420kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 389.1 MB

Download Adorable and Fucking Hot

Beautiful Slave Girl - Socks and Foot Worship - Full HD 1080p

Kira is lying on the couch while her slave girl is at her feet with a gag in her mouth. Kira orders the slave girl to sniff her socks. As soon as this bored her, she removes the gag from the slave girl's mouth and tells her to worship her bare feet. A slave obeys and worships the beautiful feet of Kira.

Duration: 8:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12538kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 807.7 MB

Download Beautiful Slave Girl - Socks and Foot Worship - Full HD 1080p

Whitney Morgan - Belt Bound Blonde

Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Belt Bondage, Leather Bondage, Armbinder, Panel Gag, Back Arched, Hogtied, Struggling, Spandex Catsuit, Wetlook Spandex, Cosplay, Blonde

Sexy blonde Whitney Morgan puts on a wetlook spandex superhero catsuit and I start adding leather.. First an armbinder, next a leather body harness, then more tight straps.. And finally a mouth-filling leather panel gag. Now all bound up and helpless, I lay her down on her belly and add the final strap from her head harness to her ankles and pull her head up to one notch past her comfort level.. Now she can try to struggle and be angry at me. She is truly helpless!

Duration: 16:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 732.1 MB

Download Whitney Morgan - Belt Bound Blonde

Pages From The Lomp's Diary Part 4

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

The producers of this movie state that the girls co-operated all the way through the shooting, they didn't ask for termination at any time, which is made obvious during the film. The models didn't suffer any severe injuries and didn't need medical treatment. On the other hand, we don't suggest that everybody should watch it. If you think it's too much for you based on the pictures, do not download this movie: You are probably right. Attention! Explicit content! Viewer discretion advised!

Duration: 23:22
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 11620kbps

Download Pages From The Lomp's Diary Part 4

Bdsm Most Popular Silk scarf secretary gagged with her own product

Studio: officeperils
Cast: Elizabeth Andrews
Genres: Bondage

I was sitting in my office after a long day of doing my secretarial duties. I was stretching & massaging my legs, showing off my white knee high socks and pumps, when a big man came into my office. I was caught off guard by the intrusion and had no idea what to say! He bound me to the chair I was sitting in. I struggled to get away but he tied my ankles off to one of the back chair legs. He started going through the scarfs that were laying on the desk. He picked one up and shoved it in my mouth. He pulled some tape out of his pocket and applied a strip over my lips, to ensure I didn't spit the scarf out. I was pissed that he was going to ruin a handmade Italian scarf by shoving it in my mouth!!! The big man didn't care. He picked up another scarf and wrapped it around my gagged mouth, with another one wrapped over that covering my nose. The intruder then tied another scarf around my head, pirate style. Another one was used as a head scarf. And then a long scarf was used to tie around .

Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4127kbps

File size: 637.3 MB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Silk scarf secretary gagged with her own product

Hunterslair Beautifull Unreal Nice Magnificent Vip Gold Collection. Part 1.

Release Year: 2019

Young hot brunette is totally gagged and bound in hogtie position by Master. He leaves her there to struggle as he goes for more rope. He returns and ties her elbows tightly together. More ropes are tied around her shoulders, chest and upper arms pinning her arms to her back. He fondles her huge tits and pulls one of them out of her bra and silk blouse. She is sweating profusely as she struggles not to choke on the rope around her throat.

Total size: 3.0 GB in 20 files.

Download Hunterslair Beautifull Unreal Nice Magnificent Vip Gold Collection. Part 1.

X Marks the Spot - Safira Angel

It all started with her interrogation a few weeks back, the way he destroyed her. But it's always about more than just torment, isn't it? He can't stop thinking about her. In the underworld of his mind, he searches for the perfect machine, a symbiosis of metal, gears, and female flesh.

The machine is pristine, sleek, diabolical - highly crafted for its purpose. Some machines are intended to terrorize by their appearance. Not this one. It insures accessibility.

Like certain species of spiders, the limbs are kept in line with the body. That's how it is when he straps down her ankles, neck, and wrists. She's made faceless by rubber a blindfold that smears out her eyes and cheeks. The rubber gag obliterates her mouth. He spreads the arms and legs click, click, click. Using an electric drill, he increases the tension on her limbs, pulling them painfully tight. In the same inexorable, mechanical fashion, he tightens the collar at her neck. She emits a strangled gurgle. In the war betw.

Format: real
Duration: 25:52
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 83.8 MB

Download X Marks the Spot - Safira Angel

All About Ashlynn - Vol. 3 - Ashlynn Brooke - Full HD 1080p

I decide to take a walk on the wild side and get my holes filled by two cocks. Im all excited having two cock thrusting in my mouth at the same time getting me ready for the real fun when they attack my holes. Alex plows my pussy from behind as I sucks and jerk Anthony's cock. This two studs give my pussy and mouth a good work over that as me cumming more times than I can remember. They take turns pounding my pink treat and cover my tits with hot guey jizz streams!

Duration: 30:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11707kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download All About Ashlynn - Vol. 3 - Ashlynn Brooke - Full HD 1080p

Newbie Knockout - Shae Celestine

Release Year: 2018

For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms.

Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment.

She's tape gagged, tickled, caned, teased, and pogo'd. Her cute little white panties are pulled down to reveal her sweet little cunt. She giggles as even that is tickled.

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Newbie Knockout - Shae Celestine

Gwc - India Summer London River

Genres: BDSM, all Gag, Bed Frame, Blue Eyes, Brunette, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Flogging, Garters, Lesbian, Lesbian Hogtied, Long Hair, MILF, Neck Rope, Orgasm, Ripped Stockings, Rope Bondage, Rope Gag

India Summer and London River look good together. Their matching tan skin and dark hair make for the perfect pairing in a lingerie shoot. What India doesn't expect is that London has had her set up all along. The photographer seemed like the real creepy guy with a camera, but it turns out that he is just part of London's schemes. Once London has India in her clutches India realizes that this is not the shoot she was booked for.

London loves feet so she starts with them; slowly removing India's shoes so she can caress and suck on her stockinged toes, but London soon decides that she would rather play a little rougher than light caresses. After punishing India's soles she ties India to a metal bed frame propped on it's side. From here she has access to India's entire body. She flogs her, yanks her hair, and uses a vibrator to rip orgasms from her. She wants to challenger her pretty toy though and India is arched back into a beautiful, strenuous position that London leaves her in to w.

Duration: 38:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Gwc - India Summer London River

RealTimeBondage - Alice - Impudence Part I

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Genres: Bdsm

Alice is in a cage to start off her livefeed. She's nervous and we can tell. A ball gag is quickly added to start the drool going. She's so cute standing there in her little outfit.

She's a little humiliation slut. Being exposed like this humiliates her. Being humiliated turns her on. Being turned on by her own humiliation humiliates her even more. Being humiliated again turns her on. Thus the cycle into a depraved humiliated arousal begins.

Duration: 40:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download RealTimeBondage - Alice - Impudence Part I

ShyAndWildTickling - Ticklish Sablique - Part 4

Release Year: 2018
Studio: ShyAndWildTickling
Cast: Sablique Von Lux
Genres: BDSM, Tickling armpits, foot tickling.

Sablique Von Lux is one serious sexy gal who hates to get tickled so when she got her chance to revenge Bobby Tickles she did it in a major way! Bobby thought he was going to have some fun play time with this sexy lady but she would never forget what he did to her in the past with the tickles. Of course he didn't even remember he tickled her since his memory is shot from all his serial tickling. So when he met up with her he had no clue she had this all planned for him so of course he was down for her to restrain him because he is a freak like that. But once she told him she was going to tickle torture him he nearly had a heart attack and begged him not to. Here she is with her beautiful long legs and lovely feet ready to destroy Bobby as she plans to tickle him with her feet only. Poor Bobby was screaming with laughter as those feet tickle tortured him non-stop. She even took his mask off and stuffed his big mouth with it to shut him up but of course that wasn't enough as she continu.

Duration: 5:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 218.1 MB

Download ShyAndWildTickling - Ticklish Sablique - Part 4

Hot Poke Her

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Celebrator, Dragon Tail, Fingering, Fire, Foot Torture, Glasses, Inflatable Gag, Metal Bondage, Metal Dildo, Metal Gag, Nipple Clamps, Nose Hook, Orgasm, Shackles, Single Tail, Stocks, Tickling, Vibrator, Whip

Foot torment is a fine art. People's feet take enough of a pounding on a daily basis that they tend to disregard them as a means of inflicting suffering. OT doesn't have that problem. Delirious Hunter does. Her feet are locked in stocks, exposed to whatever OT decides to do to them. She thought a brutal whipping was bad. When he pulls a red hot poker out of the fire she isn't sure what to call it. It's an absolutely amazing bit of edge play that Delirious was completely unprepared for.

OT has two whips. One is called the single tail, the other is called the dragon tail. They look entirely dissimilar but they feel the same. Or at least that's what he thinks. To make sure, though, he is going to have to use them on a beautiful, unbiased submissive. Again, Delirious is here, close and hand, and in the perfect position to let us know the difference between two of our favorite toys.

We have some canes, too, that need to be tested. Her ass escaped most of the punishment from the whip.

Duration: 43:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 916.2 MB

Download Hot Poke Her

Bianca Breeze Shackled Down And Throatboarded

Studio: Sexuallybroken

It doesnt matter how tall they might be, bondage and dick always cuts them down to size. Bianca Breeze towers in her heels, so we do the only logical thing and bind her on her back. Her pale lean limbs are firmly secured in place with strict metal shackles and her head hangs over the edge of the plank she is secured on, opening up her mouth hole for our use.
And use it we do. We walk right up and slide home balls deep. Bianca takes every inch, she has no choice really. The bondage keeps her in place, she can not shift away. This is her new lot in life.to be a cock holster for our use. Like the well trained pet that she is, she opens up her face pussy and drools delightfully. One after the other the cocks run a train on her face.
The breath play of endless dick and tight bondage blasts Bianca into sexual subspace and her eyes glass over. As her face goes slack and she accepts her fate, we pick up the pace even more. It is a complete overload of the senses. And she loves every singl.

Duration: 10:44
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1352kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 116.3 MB

Download Bianca Breeze Shackled Down And Throatboarded

Been Caught Stealing

To my ultimate surprise, I catch Jade as she's snooping around my house...Was she looking for loot? I'll never really know...But it gave me the perfect opportunity to have my way with the sexy little burglar...and maybe Jade was looking to get into trouble...either way, I'm not complaining

Duration: 13:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3354kbps

File size: 354.7 MB

Download Been Caught Stealing

Out of Isolation For electro Treatment

A brief psychotic disorder is an uncommon psychiatric condition characterized by sudden and temporary periods of psychotic behavior, such as delusions, hallucinations, and confusion. This specific psychotic disorder triggers a very pleasant response for maximum pleasure in sadomasochism for both the tormentor as well as the person being tormented, by inflicting severe mental or physical suffering on someone.

Duration: 7:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6823kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 397.2 MB

Download Out of Isolation For electro Treatment

Enchantress Sahrye - Boots and Black Spandex

Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Crotch Rope, Boxtied, Hogtied, Ballgagged, Struggling, Spandex Catsuit, Lycra Fetish, Corset, Tall Vinyl Boots

My first shoot with Enchantress Sahrye.. Another milestone I never thought I'd see from back in my pre-production fan boy days..lol. She showed up to the shoot as bright and spirited as you've always seen her, anxious to suit up and get to business! and.. wow.. Sahrye's curves are beyond breathtaking. In the lycra catsuit and boots she is unstoppable. I tie her tight enough where she won't be able to get free, but leave her a little room for struggling.. and that's what she does.. Some amazing struggling, moaning, and deep slow squirming. All of the things that make Sahrye one of the best in the business!

Duration: 16:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6029kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 781.1 MB

Download Enchantress Sahrye - Boots and Black Spandex

Graias Pages from the Lomps diary - part 4 of 4

The producers of this movie state that the girls co-operated all the way through the shooting, they didn't ask for termination at any time, which is made obvious during the film. The models didn't suffer any severe injuries and didn't need medical treatment. On the other hand, we don't suggest that everybody should watch it. If you think it's too much for you based on the pictures, do not download this movie: You are probably right. Attention! Explicit content! Viewer discretion advised!

Download Graias Pages from the Lomps diary - part 4 of 4

Permission To Cum Directive

Cast: Abigail Dupree, Master James
Genres: Orgasm Denial, Ass Fetish, Caged, Close-up, CMNF, Clothed Male Naked Female, Huge Permission To Cum, Ass-Up, Pussy Spreading, Visual Pleasure, Messy Ass, Foot Fetish, Orgasm, Wet and Messy, WAM, Juicy, Feet, Ruined Orgasm, anal play, asshole fetish, extrem

Female Masturbation and orgasm discipline A documentation of sex slave 465 be trained in orgasm permission and denial. This directive in discipline is recorded outside while the birds are singing and the slave is confined in a small cage. The female slave is given a vibrator and told to bring herself to orgasm while confined, shackled and locked. Pain and discomfort while masturbating helps the slave to give and receive pleasure in any given situation, which is the goal of this strict exercise. When she is close to orgasm, she is given permission to continue or be denied to climax as directed. Master removes the slave from the cage crawling on all fours, commencing dressage with a modified anal anchor and rope lead to complete today's training. The cane is used for inaudible direction slave 465 is doing well today. The videos, pictures of this slave in pain and pleasure are a great aid in helping, even paving the way to achieve optimal orgasmic potential. How Common Is Masturbation? .

Duration: 20:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Permission To Cum Directive

Perfect New Beautifull Nice Magic Collection Of Bitch Slapped. Part 4.

It can make a start by getting to work cleaning there before being taken home for the night for some one on one service. The reports will then be sent back to the training staff. Its still in its early 20s so has plenty of time to learn to serve full time.

Total size: 2.3 GB in 15 files.

Download Perfect New Beautifull Nice Magic Collection Of Bitch Slapped. Part 4.

Straitjacket Part Two "Debility - Dependency

the response to coercion typically contains "... at least three important elements:

debility, dependency, and dread."

CIA Human Resource Exploitation Training Manual 1983

Debility

She's laced and strapped into a straitjacket that fits her body without even a finger-width of slack. Institutional restraints buckled about her ankles bend her feet toward her back, her legs folded. A leather gag keeps her quiet. He orders her to get up. She can't. He pulls her onto her knees by the chain and metal collar locked to her neck.

Dependency

After she practices sucking cock, he drops a burger on the floor and tells her to eat. He dangles a calf nursing bottle above her so she can suck water from the nipple. With her ankles locked up toward her shoulders, he fills her ass. A vibrator glides across her clit. He gives her pleasure.

Dread

He hangs her up in the air from the shoulders of the straitjacket. Her ankles are pulled straight to either side so that she affects the spl.

Duration: 26:09
Video: 852x480, RV40

File size: 109.2 MB

Download Straitjacket Part Two "Debility - Dependency

Bound To Please - Vol. 6 - Sadie West - Full HD 1080p

If there is one thing that Sadie West does well it's a nice hearty cock. When She is bound she is vulnerable and willing to do whatever it takes to please her man. From ropes to a nice thick cock filling her tight pink pussy she submits to every mans desire and is rewarded with a nice cream surprise.

Duration: 26:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11778kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Bound To Please - Vol. 6 - Sadie West - Full HD 1080p

Ashley Joel Custom For Dag

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Not sure if anyone here has been hanging around my bondages for long enough to remember the Joel customs I used to do years ago. They were The Tightest ties I've ever done. There are still a few up on my old Lew Rubens Determined Bondagettes store.So another recent custom guy wanted me to do one on Ashley Lane. Ashley is pretty dam tough so we decided to give it a try. And I kinda over did it. Poor Ashley gave it her best. This was abosolewtely the tightest tie I've ever done. But we weren't able to complete it. It was so tight her legs would not even bend enough for a hogtie. And she screamed out when we tried. But for an incomplete tie it's freakin hot. Is there a word to describe a couple levels above Brutal?

Duration: 29:11
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps

File size: 668.2 MB

Download Ashley Joel Custom For Dag

Leigh Raven - Crazy, Sexy, Bound

Cast: Leigh Raven
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Leigh Raven is one sexy alt girl. It takes someone as crazy as she is to get involved with the Insex Crew. Sometimes the worst torment is to be sexually. Matt doesn't waste any time. He fingers her till she cums while he pulls on her neck rope. As he cuts her clothes from her body she giggles. Is it nervous laughter or is she just that crazy? With her face covered in an Insex Mask Matt binds her in a crazy back bending position. He canes her and chokes her. Then he pulls her tighter. The vibrator only makes a tense situation worse as Leigh's whole body goes into convulsions. Matt teases her over and over again. With her legs spread Matt has full access to torment Leigh's tender cunt. The flogger makes it even more sensitive. The clothes pins on her nipples will slowly get number, but when they come off they are sure to hurt like a bitch. All mixed with breath play. Then she goes flying.

Duration: 38:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps

Download Leigh Raven - Crazy, Sexy, Bound

5 Shades of DeGrey: The Fourth - Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2016

Rain DeGrey has barely been able to sleep tonight. She spent the evening unfulfilled on her couch, next to the useless lump she calls a husband. Her book was even less entertaining than her spouse, and she went to bed angry.

Her dreams have been erratic. Every time she drifts off she is in a new setting, with a new tormentor, but some things never change. She is always being abused, hurt for the sexual gratification of others. They tie her down, lock her in metal devices, beat her, fuck her, and fill her holes with other odd implements. A pussy hook, a fucking machine, a dozen different gags, Rain can't even keep track of the things that have been inside of her. As the dream moves from one phase to the next she finds herself in different positions, but she never knows how she got there.

She screams in the nightmare, but in her bed she moans. In her subconscious it is strange, anonymous men touching her, but in the real world she is touching herself. And when she wakes up, she .

Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Fourth - Rain DeGrey

BorderLandBound Videos Part 14

You wanted the most outrageously hot ladies on the planet, all tied up for your deepest pleasure, did you not.? well, we listened, and we got most of their gorgeous asses already, and the one's we haven't yet, believe, we are working on!now then, you may have seen some of our work over @ jolly old clips4sale and if you are, shall we say, aware, then you'll probably also know we've been going hogwild with content overload! hitting it like a heavy bag, working the body with occasional hard and fast lefts and rights to the jaw; ensuring you've all experienced mega bondage stars! if you've enjoyed what you've seen there, that's probably why you are here now, so, have some of this: here, we are offering several massive treats for you. firstly, a membership site, 'cause you've been driving us effing crazy requesting one! and you know who you are! well, here it is now, and we are just about as pleased as mr punch to announce one heck of a spunky twist to boot! one other thing: you'll be gett.

Total size: 485.8 MB in 3 files.

Download BorderLandBound Videos Part 14

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for very hot sexy slavegirl

Sexy slavegirl in sexy dress, with shaved wet pussy, with big tits and with beautiful body plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and boobs on the floor. He spanks her hot ass. He fucks her shaved pussy and mouth with vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, spanking, hogtie, domination and torture for horny bitch with naked breast in the large basement.

Duration: 21:59
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5638kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for very hot sexy slavegirl

Hard on her Hard body

The hard bodied Cristi Ann doesnt know exactly what she's gotten herself into...she sits bound and gagged, as I approach to grope her, and she figures it out...I tell her that she is my whore now, and that I must train her...She's a very sensitive woman who hasnt spent any time in erotic discomfort, but her body is strong and limber...I use that against her, of course, to put her into immobile bondage that pushes her physical limits...and the magic wand pushes the limits of her very sensitive pussy.

Duration: 10:41
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 820kbps

File size: 79.1 MB

Download Hard on her Hard body

Category 5 Suck and Swallow

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Welcome hot Asian Annie Cruz to Sexually Broken. This girl is bendy, tough and has one deep throat!. We put all that to the test.

We start by having our adorable victim tied simply to the floor, which is something everyone at home could do with ease. We strip off her beautiful dress and find out our sexy girl isn't wearing panties or bra. For punishment we fucked the back of her skull with ruthless abandonment. Brutal deep throat action wrecks our pretty Asian. Tears stream down her face, the deep spittle coats her body.

We change the tie before your eyes into a deviating double bind. Predicament bondage at its best. Annie's feet are bound to her neck and she is bent back farther than most humans can bend.

We make Annie come over and over. Each catastrophic orgasm saps her strength. Lets jam or big cock back down her throat for a reminder of who owns what and tighten the tie.

Duration: 14:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5602kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 599.2 MB

Download Category 5 Suck and Swallow

Winnie: "Not both of them! I can't take it!"

Normally when a girl is strung up and whipped, she has the option of turning herself around to expose a different side when she gets too sore. But when there's a whip on both sides, all she can do is hang there and let the pain lace its way across her soft, vulnerable body. Winnie's tears give proof to her suffering.

Duration: 7:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps

File size: 109.7 MB

Download Winnie: "Not both of them! I can't take it!"

Lydia Black - Quiet Time in Sensory Deprivation

Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Leather Straps, Belt Bondage, Strappado, Leather Hood, Blindfolded, Panel Gagged, Sensory Deprivation, Solitude, Satin Panties, Shiny Panty Hose, Shiny Tights, Kneeling Torment, Punishment

Lydia gets into some trouble looking at some questionable material on her phone and must be taught a lesson. She is stripped naked and is handed a vibrating dildo, a very large butt plug, and a bottle of lube. She looks up at him with wide eyes. He gives her a very firm nod and she lubes up the toys. The toys are so large, she has some trouble pushing them in. With a squeal or two, she manages and once again looks up at him. He hands her some thick shiny pantyhose and instructs her to put them on and pull them up tightly to hold the toys in place. She does as he commands and pulls the pantyhose up her legs and thighs while clumsily squatting and holding the toys with her other hand. Once the pantyhose are in place and pulled up, he hands her some satin panties and she pulls them on over the hose as well. "No way those toys are coming out now" he smiles.

Duration: 16:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 733.8 MB

Download Lydia Black - Quiet Time in Sensory Deprivation

Pages From The Lomp's Diary - Scene 4 - Full HD 1080p

The producers of this movie state that the girls co-operated all the way through the shooting, they didn't ask for termination at any time, which is made obvious during the film. The models didn't suffer any severe injuries and didn't need medical treatment.

Download Pages From The Lomp's Diary - Scene 4 - Full HD 1080p

Nyxon's Magic Bottle

Cast: Nyxon
Genres: Bondage, Struggling, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Ballgagged, Gagged Women, Brunette, Hogtie, Magic Fetish

Nyxon's great-aunt has recently passed, and she's been put in charge of the estate. The scene opens up with her rummaging through some assorted antique oddities, and wondering just exactly what she was going to do with all of this strange stuff. Nyxon always knew her great-aunt was a little kooky, but some of these items were just plain weird. She decides to pack everything up & donate it to a local thrift store when an unusual bottle catches her eye. She picks it up & takes it with her, saying that she will come back another day to deal with the rest of the things. Later that night, as Nyxon is getting ready for bed, she picks up the bottle & decides to have a closer look. She sits down on her bed & pulls off the stopper thinking that her great-aunt probably stored some perfume in it. A strange smoke comes out of the bottle, and Nyxon is completely shocked! She muses that it would be pretty awesome if the bottle were magic, like in the movies, and jokingly says that she wishes she ha.

Duration: 19:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps

File size: 583.4 MB

Download Nyxon's Magic Bottle

New Perfect Mega Sweet Collection Of Sydney Hale Bound. Part 3.

My master wanted to try out a new toy since the first time it wasn't tied tight enough. The new nose hook made an appearance and was attached up to my gag, it pulled against the skin on the inside of my nose, it hurt. I was so embarrassed about my nose being open like that. I naturally started snorting like a little pig.

Total size: 2.7 GB in 10 files.

Download New Perfect Mega Sweet Collection Of Sydney Hale Bound. Part 3.

Cunt Racked...Again - Sasha Sparks

We last saw Sasha at Hardtied dragging a nasty, filthy cage into place so PD could stuff her inside it. Which is exactly where we find her at Infernal Restraints. The steel cage squeezes Sasha's flesh as PD questions her about her wild orgasms during her Hardtied shoot. She complains that she's sore from all that pleasure.

As PD hoists Sasha and her cage into the air, Sasha worries about bats. For anyone that hasn't heard PD's constant complaints about bat droppings on everything in the barn YES, there are bats in that barn. And they are very active bats. So as Sasha dangles in her cage, bats become PD's friends. Because Sasha obsesses about the bats. And she gets her first taste of immobility and its agonies.

Mr. Pogo fucks her from below until she's foamy. She spews ejaculate with every plunge until she comes with a lot of screaming. Then PD rolls the rack into place, locking her ankles in stocks, tying her toes, and caning the soles of her feet. He turns the wheel of the rack.

Duration: 25:32
Video: 640x480, RV40

File size: 82.6 MB

Download Cunt Racked...Again - Sasha Sparks

Back