Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Hannah...Fishnets and High Heels!

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Brunette bombshell hannah perez is simply stunning all roped up wearing white fishnet pantyhose, satin opera gloves and black leather high heels! Hannah is topless, showing off her fantastic breasts...She is wearing a heavy leather collar...Sexy hannah gets ballgagged and roped up, she'll be going nowhere fast!! Hannah sexily struggles and eventually is tightly hogtied!.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:00
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8789kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 129.0 MB

Download Hannah...Fishnets and High Heels!

Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder Part Two

Hope is to face an extremely heavy pain duration test on her poor pussy. In the beginning, Dr Lomp will try her pussy for fisting up to four fingers, and stretch it to its limit. Poor girl will struggle to handle pussy stretching, while her pussy will change color to a cute toned pink on her extremely white skin. Then Dr Lomp will apply his brand-new toy, a knife-shaped shocker, to her exhausted clit. Finally, she will be led to step forward, with a knotted rope in her pussy, hurting her sensitive lips. Hope is generally a real tough slave girl, who can bear various extreme punishments from Dr Lomp, however now she can't endure the pain in her pussy. Watch Hope begging Dr Lomp to be some lighter.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12322kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder Part Two

Asian fuck doll Kalina Ryu

Cast: Kalina Ryu, Maestro, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex, Asian, WDAC

We couldn't help ourselves. We had to have her back. And if you have ever seen the legendary Asian fuck doll go at it, you would understand why. Kalina Ryu is unstoppable. She devours men. She just laughs at the dick you throw at her. She can not be sexually broken, we realized that long ago. These days, we are content with just fucking her until we get winded.
The bondage is just to give us a fighting chance. We will still lose of course, but anything to give us an edge. Bent over in half and shackled to a wooden post with her flawless ass jutting out, Kalina is ready to do. A blindfold cuts off all vision, reducing her to nothing but a mouth and pussy. She loves it of course. Kalina was born to be a cheerful bag of holes. A bag of holes that destroys men. Here goes nothing.
We tag team back and forth, taking whichever end we so desire. The strict metal shackles keep her wrists and neck firmly in place. She can not escape or dodge the dick. All she can do is take what we dish out. .

Duration: 16:46
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1333kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 179.4 MB

Download Asian fuck doll Kalina Ryu

Adara Jordan: Payback

Ivan spent a couple years in jail for a petty crime he didn't commit, while Adara got away scot free with all the money that went missing from the company they both worked for. Now that he's out, he spent a little time tracking Adara down to get what he feels is his fair share of that money he got blamed for taking.Adara doesn't even recognize him, and has no idea why he grabbed her, dragging her in to the room by her hair. He ties her wrists behind her back, pushing her against the wall, her shirt coming open from her struggling. He presses her back against the wall, and pushes her hair out of her face so he can cram a wad of panties into her mouth and tape it in with wide electrical tape. Ivan puts her on her knees on the floor, bent over chair, while he ties her ankles and her knees, enjoying the view of her plump little ass. He ties her elbows together while reminding her of where she worked two and a half years ago, how he saw her every day with her fancy coffee and sexy dress, a.

Duration: 11:07
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6639kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 558.5 MB

Download Adara Jordan: Payback

Rachel Red and Black and Taped All Over

Rachel should have learned one lesson by now: when a bad guy captures you, it's NEVER a good idea to try and escape. Unfortunately, she's a slow learner, so after managing to secure and hide a pair of scissors with her taped ankles and wrists, she's shown the error of her ways by being progressively bound in brutally tight tape! Over the course of this clip her hands are fused and taped together, her elbows wrenched together and taped into a single sleeve, her legs are secured in yards and yards of the sticky stuff, her bound arms are fused to her body, her face is wrapped into a sweet gwendoline hood (after being encased in pantyhose) so tight that her nose is mashed and wrenched to one side), and finally she's left in a brutal tape hogtie with her head wrenched back and taped to her feet! All throughout she struggles until finally she is left, immobilized, miserable and regretting her mistake!.

Duration: 19:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9900kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Rachel Red and Black and Taped All Over

Busty girl Dylan Phoenix punished & fucked in all holes

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Dylan Phoenix
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Dylan Phoenix didn't show the proper respect to OT. Sure, she dressed really nice to come and see him, but she should have shaved her pussy clean, knowing he was going to want to play with it. Sure, it looks smooth, but as soon as he runs his hands over her little mound he can feel the stubble starting to form. If she isn't going to groom herself properly for him, then he is going to have to do it in a way that will remind her for next tme. She's rocking back and forth on her ass with her legs strapped to a wooden spreader bar. Her cunt is exposed and it looks like she could use a good, hard fucking. If she had taken care of herself she may have gotten one. Instead she is going to have every hair on her snatch plucked out by hand until OT is sure that she won't make the same mistake again. She could have been getting stuffed. Instead she's going to spend the day getting punished. A hard caning, some whipping, and a bit of hard, metal bondage should make sure that the next time she comes calling she makes sure her entire body is ready for his attention.

Duration: 43:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Busty girl Dylan Phoenix punished & fucked in all holes

Cassie Del Isla - Pee And Cum All Over

Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Cum on tits, Deep throat, French, Hardcore, Natural tits, Other toys, Peeing, Slapping, Spanking, Submissive, Toe sucking, Whip, Bondage

Cassie Del Isla is a submissive bdsm lover and married to her dominant husband Dorian Del Isla. The two turn their bathroom into a dark chamber and live their kinky fetish fantasies day after day at home! Join in and check out today's House of Taboo episode by ddf network in which Dorian Del Isla spanks, ass fucks and licks his wife before blowing his cum all over her, just to rinse it off with some Golden Shower. The brunette French babe has a curvy ass and incredibly fit body. She's tied to a table and gets her ass spanked with a leather whip. He licks her pussy and spanks her butt cheeks before cramming her deep throat with his huge dick.

Duration: 22:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cassie Del Isla - Pee And Cum All Over

Tight bondage, hogtie and torture for very horny bitch HD 1080p

Beautiful model with sexy boobs, in black panties, with beautiful boobs plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits, pussy, ass and belly on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. Professional bondage, hogtie torture and domination for a horny slavegirl with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 25:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6467kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, hogtie and torture for very horny bitch HD 1080p

Natalia & Anahí - chastity holiday

Natalia Forrest just loves the sun! Even though she hates chastity belts, she will accept any Deal to fly off for a week of sun! She doesn't even care she will not be able to touch herself for a week, that's how much she loves to sunbathe!
She always wants to take another girl though, to make her feel more comfortable and to have someone to chat to. Last time, she took the lovely Kayla Louise, remember this? This time we went to Madeira, and Natalia told me she wanted to take my studio assistant with her! I thought that was a very strange choice, but I know they like each other very much because they have met in my studio of course.
My studio assistant is the very lovely Anahí from Mexico (did you spot her in last week's video?). She is known from the website cuffgirl. Remember when Cobie visited Cuffgirl Chrissy and Anahí? The girls had invited Cobie because they were curious about chastity belts. Ever since then, Anahí has asked me for a chastity belt, and after a while, we found .

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11626kbps

File size: 549.8 MB

Download Natalia & Anahí - chastity holiday

Sultry cat burglar jacked up

Sound asleep in my bed and I hear the back door crack. I grab the g under my pillow and hid off to the XXXX. Cat burglar Ginary tip toes into my room thinking the wad of bed covers was me XXXX. The cat suited burglar finds a wad of cash under the mattress and thinks she hit pay dirt with this gig. She bounces and lands flat on the empty bed scrambling through the quilt. I jump up on top of her back and shove my g up in her face. I grab a piece of rope and quickly crush her elbows behind her back cinching them tightly and Ginary grunts and grabs at me with her hands. I shove the g between her lips jerking it in and out XXXX the bitch to suck. This settles the pretty cunt down some - didn't you think this was too fucking easy. I rope up her pussy yanking it into a nice camel toe while Ginary begs. Awww aren't these some pretty tittties? I manhandle her body while she kicks and bucks like a bronco. Settle down missy and you'll be swallowing this whole!! I cross her ankles and.

Duration: 8:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3383kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 227.5 MB

Download Sultry cat burglar jacked up

Sandra Tied Topless in Peeptoe High Heels! Part-2

Sexy Latina Sandra Reyes gets "Tied in Heels"! This brunette beauty is topless, wearing only skintight jean leggings and high heeled platform peeptoe heels! Sandra looks so hot tightly ballgagged! Her elbows are tied together and she gets roped up in a tight cross ankle hogtie! This sexy young lady will be kept like this for a very, very long time!

Duration: 4:04

File size: 271.2 MB

Download Sandra Tied Topless in Peeptoe High Heels! Part-2

An Evening of Gags with Ariel Pt 3

Part 3 picks up where part 2 ended. Ariel remains tied to the chair and having already endured multiple gags of increasing intensity, there's more to come.
As the clip begins, a large sponge used for mouth packing has just been removed from Ariel's mouth. She's trying to recover from the sponge and tight tape wrap that had held it in place, but i don't allow for it. I quickly move in with clothespins and order her to stick her tongue out. Reluctantly, Ariel opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out. I then place 3 clothespins on her tongue as her next gag. I leave her for a few minutes to endure the clothespins.
After a few minutes enjoying Ariel struggle with and endure the clothespin gagging on her tongue, I return with more in store for the beautiful blonde. The clothes pins are removed from her tongue. I promptly stuff a large car wash sponge in her mouth and seal it in place with multiple layers of microfoam tape wrapped tightly around Ariel's moth and head. I leave her to enjo.

Duration: 13:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8857kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 914.2 MB

Download An Evening of Gags with Ariel Pt 3

Anita De Bauch - Tape gag Crotch rope

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage

Anita fastens leather cuffs to both her wrists and ankles then kneels on the floor and secures her ankles to hooks behind her that are spaced about twenty four inches apart then she ties a crotch rope around herself and ties it to one end of a bungee cord, the other end of the bungee cord has a rope already tied to it that passes through a metal eye bolt in front of her and back to a cleat where she ties it off so the elastic bungee cord is constantly applying tension to her crotch rope. Next Anita stuffs her mouth with a pair of her panties and tapes over her lips and mouth before handcuffing her hands behind her back and padlocking them to a chain secured to an eyelet in the wall above and behind her. Anita then looks down and realises her keys are on the floor just in front of her and there is now no way for her to reach them and so begins desperately to try to break free!

Duration: 16:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4831kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 590.6 MB

Download Anita De Bauch - Tape gag Crotch rope

Wenona: Stretched out

When you steal from the wrong people you will be in deep trouble. People like Ivan do not call the cops. He does not trust anyone and has cameras all over. When he saw Wenona stealing it was time for a lesson. Wenona is brutally hand gaggedwith Ivan's big meaty hand as he drags her down into the basement. She is XXXX back up against a pole by the throat. Ivan shoves a cloth deep in Wenona's mouth before hand gaggingher again and pulling her across the room. After wrapping tape around Wenona's head to hold the cloth in, Ivan makes her strip down to stockings. garter, and high heels. Wenona's wrist are tied in front, She is pushed down to the floor onto her back. Ivan ties her wrist above the head to a pole. Next Wenona's sexy strong legs are bond at the ankles and below the knees. Grabbinghe by the ankle Ivan stretchesWenona out. She makes some great noisesas the ankleropes are pulled very tight to another pole. Now that Wenona is all safe and helpless Ivan can take a break. You can se.

Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 610.0 MB

Download Wenona: Stretched out

Ava Nicole, Adriana Evans Night time

After the girls were soundly spanked and diapered, they were sent to their rooms and were not to come out for any reason. After a time, Adriana made her way to Ava's room. At first the girls sought each other's company for consolation after the humiliation they had suffered. Gradually they relaxed and began to talk and laugh. Unfortunately for them, their daddy heard this and found them together.

Duration: 19:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3462kbps

File size: 533.3 MB

Download Ava Nicole, Adriana Evans Night time

Bad Burglary Bondage Day - Bonnie Day

Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Bonnie Day, haven't you ever been told not to steal? Or that breaking and entering is a crime? Of course when you get caught we won't be calling the authorities. OT doesn't take kindly to snooping little bitches crawling around his place. Those files you stole? They aren't worth what you've got coming. Maybe after a bit of justice you'll know better than to do something like this again. When you wake up on a cold floor with a hood over your head, just remember that you brought this on yourself... That's the thought that is going to run through Bonnie's mind all day, the dreadful acknowledgment that she got herself into this mess and now there is no way out. She is bound tightly and even when she isn't gagged it is clear that no one can hear her scream. In the huge, empty room that OT has her locked down in the sounds of her suffering echo back to her clearly. She probably thought that when OT spread her legs open with straps and her pussy open with clamps he was going to fuck her. Maybe then, after he used her to satisfy himself, he would let her go. There isn't a chance of that. He just wants to watch her suffer. The humiliation of being double penetrated by dildos is almost too much for her to bear. The way she struggles and screams into her gag he can tell that it is killing her inside. That's perfect. She won't forget the cost of her crimes any time soon.

Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Bad Burglary Bondage Day - Bonnie Day

Rachel Adams - My Shiny Captive Part 1

Rachel slides her sexy pantyhosed feet into her spandex pants and heads out to the clubs. It's Friday night and she is going to meet up with her girlfriends. Her and her friends have a fun filled night on the town. Later as she is stumbling through the parking lot to her car, an unknown assailant grabs her and shoves her in his van!
In Part 1- Rachel comes to and its dark.. Her head hurts and she needs some ibuprofen. Then reality dawns on her.. She is not going anywhere, as she is tied up, gagged, and hooded on some mad man's floor! 
She struggles hard to gain her bearings and to get the hood off, but just as she does, she is grabbed up onto her feet and her arms are tied out spread in a door frame. The mystery man doesn't stop there.. He unbuttons her shirt and pulls her pants down before securing her feet out to the sides as well. Now, with her head harness tied up, and her arms and legs pulled out and cinched tight, she is spread eagle on her tippyt.

Duration: 23:17
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2949kbps

File size: 525.2 MB

Download Rachel Adams - My Shiny Captive Part 1

RealTimeBondage Holly Heart

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Big Tits,Big Dick, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation

In the final part of Holly Heart's live Bars show, we pull out the big guns. It is dp time. This bbc loving whore loves getting her ass royally plowed by huge dick and we are here to oblige.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Holly Heart

IR The Prosecutor Part 2 - Bronte

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Rubber, Latex

Bronte is cast in darkness. Her eyes blocked and her mouth stuffed. Her body is trapped in a thick skin of rubber. She does struggles. Fear grips her as her mouth begins to fill with spit. The ball in her mouth prevents her from getting it out.
Her captor makes her pay for his kindness. Before he allows her pleasure he'll beat her through the rubber sack. The blows cushioned by the rubber still cause her to scream and writhe in pain.
He devises a game. Her legs locked in stocks leaving her cunt wide open. A dildo fills her hole and a vibrator on her clit. If she wears the hood to his satisfaction she'll get to cum.

Duration: 25:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download IR The Prosecutor Part 2 - Bronte

Tiffany - heavy contract

After the heavy belt test with Melissa, I felt I was ready to offer a 48-hour Chastity Deal to all of the Babes who would be the perfect size for one of my heavy belts. Beautiful Tiffany from Czech was the first to respond.
In fact, Tiffany told me she wanted to do it, before I even explained what the Deal was. I don't think she realised how heavy these items were. I had laid out the heaviest belt, collar, and cuffs for this Deal, but Tiffany was already reading the contract and signing it before she even took a good look. Maybe she just needed the money very badly?
This belt does not allow for any toilet functions at all. It is unique, there are no openings and it has a single chain back. Also, it locks in the back for a sleek look on the front. Very restrictive and heavy. The collar is made of 6mm heavy steel and it is quite tall. It locks with a single padlock and can not be taken off without the key. The cuffs are locked by ball spring loaded pins. They require something thin an.

Duration: 6:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11669kbps

File size: 550.0 MB

Download Tiffany - heavy contract

Powers in Hotel Room Horror

The clip opens with a man walking to the bathroom door in a hotel room and opening it up to find a cute little lady bound and gagged, tied to the shower rod. Wearing red lingerie, garter belt and thigh high stockings, she stands in high heeled black pumps. She is stomping her feet and throwing a hissy fit behind her ballgag when he turns the light on. He walks over and unties the rope from the towel bar and lets her loose, trying to get her into the room but she won't budge. He pulls on the neck rope, encouraging her to follow him against her will.

Duration: 8:13
Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video V8, 3906kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 236.2 MB

Download Powers in Hotel Room Horror

Sandra Tied Topless in Peeptoe High Heels! Part-1

Sexy Latina Sandra Reyes gets "Tied in Heels"! This brunette beauty is topless, wearing only skintight jean leggings and high heeled platform peeptoe heels! Sandra looks so hot tightly ballgagged! Her elbows are tied together and she gets roped up in a tight cross ankle hogtie! This sexy young lady will be kept like this for a very, very long time!

Duration: 3:05

File size: 201.6 MB

Download Sandra Tied Topless in Peeptoe High Heels! Part-1

Toughness vs Inexperience Part One

Linda is a real amateur, inexperienced shy girl for BDSM. To gain experience, she must participate in some cruel sessions, so she may understand that BDSM is not a simple game. Thus, Dr Lomp has invited an old friend, Jasmine, to accompany Linda in such a harsh session. Jasmine is expected to demonstrate to Linda how to stand tough, even while she is receiving unbearable strokes on her soft flesh. Jasmine hasn't felt this much pain through her body for 4 years, anyway Dr Lomp trusts that she can endure this session. After witnessing Dr Lomp's domination, Linda feels bad, but in the end, no one is hurt and Linda gets well soon. Let's watch and see whether Linda really enjoys the game.

Duration: 14:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12274kbps

Download Toughness vs Inexperience Part One

Jayda's Gagged Back Talk Torment

Jayda looks awfully sweet, but she has a problem. She is a brat of the highest order. A fat ball gag stuffed in her mouth turns her constant complaining into a sound a bit more pleasurable to my ears, but in the meantime, she still needs an attitude adjustMENT. Binding her topless to a stool, her elbows lashed together and her feet fused to the wooden supports is a nice start, but it doesn't really seem to have done much to soften her disposition. Time for a few extra lessons! First, I clamp her sensitive little nipples, and she curses me out, drool pouring from the gag as I spin her body around on the lazy susan, enjoying every angle of her pain. When she continues to smart off, I tie the clamps off to the stool, ensuring a nice, mean constant pull on them! She really hates that, saliva and complaints pouring from her gagged mouth, so I step things up quote a bit. I tickle her for a bit, the gag turning her laughter into choled gurgles as she fights not to squirm too much les.

Duration: 17:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9838kbps

Download Jayda's Gagged Back Talk Torment

Pepper Sterling: Stop teasing

Some chicks just like to tease, wearing fitted blouses, nice skirts, pantyhose, and high heels. Ivan and his coworkers are tired of seeing Pepper walk around all sexy, flirting with him and the other guys, crossing and uncrossing her legs, then getting upset when one of the guys flirts back, going so far as to get him fired. Well, it's time to get a little more than just flirting; Ivan is going to tie her up and take pictures of her for all the guys she's been leading on. He starts with her wrists, then opens her blouse to show off those big tits of hers, a rope around her elbows pulls her shoulders back and her breasts forward, making Ivan just want to add another rope under those tits. He plants her ass on the chair he used to lure her in, tying her securely to it before crossing her legs - like she always does to tease him - and tying them that way. She's not going to just tease anymore - Ivan is going to get some great pictures, as well as a few good gropes of her sexy legs and br.

Duration: 10:18
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6639kbps

File size: 517.0 MB

Download Pepper Sterling: Stop teasing

A Break From Comfort

This is a video that displays breast bondage at its simplest form. This babe sits silently in her chair like such a good girl, waiting for her tit bondage to begin. Once the rope starts wrapping around her breasts and arms, it's too late to go back. All of her limbs are tied to this comfy chair in a less than comfortable position. She's given a big vibrator and boy, does this chick go to town! She runs it along her nipples before putting it between it thighs. It's a shame this tightly bound honey isn't allowed to cum quite yet!

Duration: 19:27
Video: 600x337, AVC (H.264), 1443kbps

File size: 224.2 MB

Download A Break From Comfort

Enchantress Sahrye - Pole Tied in Disco Jeans

David forcesSahryeinto the basement through the door in her over the knee stiletto boots, disco jeans and tight white sweater. Quickly he grabs some rope and forces her arms behind her back behind the supportpolein the basement. Her wrists are quickly secured behind her back and she's stuck in place on thepole. She tries to reason with him but he just keeps winding the rope over and over again. After the wrists are bound he seats himself on the floor and wraps some rope around her booted ankles nullifying what could have been her last weapons to defend herself. With that secure he grabs yet another piece of rope and goes up to her elbows tying them together and leashing them tightly to thepolefurther arresting her movement. With that out of the way he comes around and grabs at her tits causing her to twist around and try to desperately and futilely escape his grasp. He's had enough of her verbal abuse at this point and grabs some packing and stuffs her mouth with it. He produces a roll of microfoam tape and wraps it tightly around her head sealing the packing in and framing her wide scared eyes well as she curses him through the tight and filling gag. More rope is then wound around her upper body pinning her even more fully to thepoleand continually sealing her fate and adding to her tight bondage. Her ankles are then tied off to thepoleand the man moves further up thepoleto grab her tits again and listen to her cries of despair against the cruelly stuffed mouth she's sporting at this point. With that he leaves her to "drain some of the fight out of her" and walks off leaving poorSahryeto try desperately to free herself before he returns. She can't manage this unfortunately for her and he returns with another piece of rope and winds it around her thighs before binding her waist as well and just continuing to layer her well framed body with rope after rope. She seems very against the concept of being groped so David gives her one last grope and heads out to leave poorSahryeto struggle against her tight binds and gag. One last visit enlightensSahryeto the revelation that he intends to leave her bound to thepoleovernight and she starts renewed struggles with the knowledge that she's expected to endure such tight bondage for such a long period of time. She gag talks and struggles mightily to free herself but sadly can't budge any of the bondage or gagging..

Duration: 15:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps

File size: 504.7 MB

Download Enchantress Sahrye - Pole Tied in Disco Jeans

Emma Evins

Emma Evins, the horny redhead next door, has earned a sex slave training session here in the dungeon at Sexual Disgrace. She seems open-minded and able to endure what we have in store. Her first time will involve a girl's best friend: sybian fucking machine. Of course, she will be bound to it with leather wrist and ankle cuffs as she gives her new Daddy a deepthroat blowjob. He's a big fan of BDSM, especially rough sex bondage, spanking, slapping tits, biting nipples, deep penetration, constant orgasms. You know, the works! Emma is left in her own spit and pussy juice.

Duration: 22:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 99kbps

Download Emma Evins

Holly Heart

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Big Tits, MILF, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Se

This is what she was born for. Her hair and makeup are destroyed, giving her the look of a sad eyed messy panda. Drool pours out as the cocks pour in.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Holly Heart

Bratty model taken by kinky couple

Dacey Harlot is hired by me for her first model custom shooing for please a male client. I tell her to arrive wearing a tight short dress, stocking and heels to shoot a some pictures and do a short video. I find out quickly what a bitchy brat she is. Instead of wearing the ordered outfit she arrives in tight jeans, high heels and a tight top - without any more clothes to change. She tells me that she is beautiful enough in her jeans, posing in front of the mirror and showing her beautiful body and that the client should be can be happy enough to see her at all in some sexy positions. During the whole shoot she behaves like an arrogant princess and makes jokes about the shoot and my client. She even mocks him when I show her the handcuffs because in her opinion he would never get a princess like her in such a compromising position in reality - but she finally agrees to do some light bondage. I finally get tired of this bratty attitude and call my husband Jim Hunter to teach this li.

Duration: 25:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6656kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bratty model taken by kinky couple

In Armbinder and Frog Ties, Nadia White Hopelessly Writhes

Cast: Nadia White

Nadia White is in quite a fix, sitting cross-legged on the floor with her nylon-sheathed stems and booted feet frog tied, her arms strapped behind her, imprisoned in a bondage sleeve. Our rolls over onto her side, which emphasizes how big her boobies are, and she squishes them as she shifts onto her tummy. Soon she gets on her almost bare butt as she helplessly tries to escape. But Nadia seems to lack a plan of action, so firm is the restraint she's in. Biting her gag, she tries to sit up again, her tits almost falling out of the red bra in her struggle, drool littering the floor from her gag. Finally she manages to sit, groaning and looking imploringly at the camera. We'd love to help you, Nadia, but you're in the movie and we're out here enjoying every moment of your titanic struggle! Face it, girl, you're in for the night. Or should we say...the duration? ;)

Duration: 6:11
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18512kbps

File size: 852.1 MB

Download In Armbinder and Frog Ties, Nadia White Hopelessly Writhes

Mia Amor in Manhandled

Mia Amor had been doing door to door sales for a week now. With her tight skirt and white blouse, clicking along in her heels, she'd been too much temptation. The guy grabbed her when her attention had been diverted and now she was in this situation. And it was surely going to get worse.

Duration: 8:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4419kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 283.7 MB

Download Mia Amor in Manhandled

Summer Bound! Part-1

Sexy brunette summer peters is bound and gagged in a very sexy outfit...Tight skirt, bra, leather gloves, stockings and black leather high heeled platform pumps! Summer shows of her great figure and fantastic legs!! A hot pink ballgag buckled deeply into her mouth keeps her very quiet! Summer struggles and suffers on the floor helplessly....Anticipating when she will be roped into a tight hogtie...I sit back and watch her struggle for me and let her mind race and wonder when she will be cruelly hogtied!.

Duration: 3:36

File size: 238.7 MB

Download Summer Bound! Part-1

Super bondage, spanking and domination for two hot girls HD 1080p

Horny blonde in white dress, with big ass, with shaved pussy and with small boobs plus hot mistress in black short shorts, with beautiful body. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. She spanks her ass. Purple ball in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for sexy model with beautiful with in the large bedroom.

Duration: 17:28
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4549kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, spanking and domination for two hot girls HD 1080p

Rachel Returns to Hotel Hell BDSM Pt 1

Sexy MILF Rachel Adams returns to the Hotel Hell BDSM for more suffering.
Part 1 begins as Rachel is led in and sat in a chair. topless and wearing just a pair of pantyhose, Rachel's skirt has been used as a hood, keeping her in the dark as to what is going on. Once she is placed in the chair, twine is used to tightly tie and secure Rachel to the chair. First her upper arms are tied tightly to the chair with twine. Her legs are then spread with each ankle tightly tied to the chair legs with twine. Rachel's hands and wrists are then tightly tied with twine, securing them tightly in place.
Now that Rachel is tightly tied and helpless her hood is removed showing that Rachel is tightly gagged with a ball gag panel harness gag secured tight. Unable to protect herself or protest it's time for rachel's suffering to begin. Her small sexy tits are groped and squeezed tightly followed by each tit being slapped hard to give Rachel a taste of what is to come.

Duration: 14:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8860kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 939.8 MB

Download Rachel Returns to Hotel Hell BDSM Pt 1

Brooke: Tries to back out

Brooke and Ivan are deep into a plan to con a man out of a lot of money. Being the front man or in this case the front sexy distraction has gotten to know the man and his family and now wants to back out. Ivan has put in to much work to give it up. He tries to talk Brooke into finishing out the job but with no luck. Ivan figures he can make things work with out her. Ivan also know he can not trust Booke so she will have to be tied up and keep out of the way. Brooke is a very sexy lady and as Ivan finds out is even more so all tied up and gagged..

Duration: 11:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 629.6 MB

Download Brooke: Tries to back out

A Challenging Bitch Put in Her Place

When this chick wanted us to be a part of Breast Bondage Videos, the one thing she wanted was us to not go easy on her. No problems there! We brought everything we had to show this bitch the pleasure in tit bondage. Her big breasts are all tied up with rope and then strapped to the table. Arms and legs are bound and spread so that pink pussy of hers is there for us to do anything we want to it. She gets her cunt lips clipped and held open for some vibrator torment she won't be forgetting any time soon!

Duration: 20:11
Video: 600x337, AVC (H.264), 1437kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 231.4 MB

Download A Challenging Bitch Put in Her Place

Little Ebony Whore Nikki Darling Dominated & Assfucked

Cast: Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Squirting, Toys, Ass Caning, Ebony, Hogtie

When you're hauled out of the back of a van in manacles and a hood you know it is going to be a hell of a day. For most people that means something terrible is coming, but if you were a hot ass bondage slut like Nikki Darling then you would have a completely different perspective on the situation. Sure she's moaning, crying, and screaming, but she's also loving every second of it.
Jack Hammer stores her in a cage for a bit while he plays with her. It isn't the main event, though. That comes when he straps her down to a wooden box and spreads her legs. It isn't what you would normally call the "Fuck me" position, but it sure as hell does the job. Her holes are exposed and all 10 inches of his cock are rock hard.
Jack does to Nikki what every man wants to from the second they see her. He bends her over, straps her down, and fucks her right in the pussy. She has to grit her teeth to take him all inside of her. It hurts having that much dick splitting her open. Nikki may be too tight for this brutal fucking to feel good for her, but for Jack her cunt is the perfect fit.

Duration: 42:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Little Ebony Whore Nikki Darling Dominated & Assfucked

Zoey Foxx

We've found another curious hot young thing who definitely loves sex of all kinds. She's done some BDSM play yet not at the level we offer here at Sexual Disgrace. We definitely want to see if she can endure her own disgrace. Fetish Network presents Zoey Foxx. She's introduced with our trusty sybian fucking machine, a delightful surprise for all of our sex slaves. This time around, the sybian is drilled in place high off the floor. She's kept on with cuffs around her wrists and ankles to the wall. Our hot Foxx finally meets her Master with a flip of a switch and the constant vibration of the sybian. Zoey struggles immediately to contain herself from the all the orgasms it's causing. Her Master pulls her hips down onto the sybian, clit pulsed with intense vibrations, making her ride it. He reaches up and chokes her a bit. That usually makes his sex slaves cum harder. She's doing well so far in her slave training. Next, he brings her down onto a crate in the doggy position. Her Master i.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7942kbps
Audio: 99kbps

Download Zoey Foxx

Back