Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Mia

Studio: Graias
Video language: English

Our little stubborn girl must be short of money and she knocks on dungeon's door. Last time she said she wouldn't visit us back, but here you see, she is back on the stage. She comes with her conditions, which some are really unacceptable. Well, Dr. Lomp is a professional, and an expert for touching a slave girl's mind. He accepts some of Mia's conditions, but he is to get utmost from her, with the tortures even Mia can't imagine. Watch how Dr. Lomp turns a stubborn girl into a submissive kitty.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:46
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10055kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Mia

Catherine Moore & Serene Isley - Rough Opening Morning

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

As I walk in the door after turning off the security system, a man rushes in behind me grabbing my arms and almost throwing me against the bar. I demand to know what he wants while he pulls out coils of rope and binds my elbows and wrists together behind my back. I struggle trying to break free but he's too strong for me to escape. I try to tell him that we don't have a lot of money or anything here, just to take whatever is in the drawer and leave. He says that he will as soon as he gets me taken care of. After he feels I'm relatively secure, he forces me to open my mouth wide so he can stuff a huge ball in it strapping it tight behind my head. I know my co-worker , Catherine is due to arrive any minute...if I can just wait for her to get here she'll be able to call the cops...right?.

Duration: 12:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4401kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 422.1 MB

Download Catherine Moore & Serene Isley - Rough Opening Morning

Model Discipline

Release Year: 2021

Chrissy is dressed for a modeling interview wearing a short skirt, sheer top, thigh high nylons, bra & panties and high heels. She is brought into a room and asked to take a seat on the chair. He asks her to begin by showing him some sexy modeling poses on the chair, including crossing her legs and sitting sideways on the chair leaning her head back to expose her sexy neck. The guy then asks her to please take off her clothes. She tells him she doesn't do nudity and when he insists it's a requirement she tells him this is not the job for her and starts to leave. As she gets up and heads for the door he comes up behind her and puts his belt around her neck, pulling her head back and making her to sit back down in the chair. He tells her she will do as she is told and she begs and pleads for him to stop and take the belt off her neck! She struggles but her fear eventually makes her gives in and tell him "I will do whatever you want just please don't hurt me!" So he takes the belt off he.

Duration: 22:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5343kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 909.6 MB

Download Model Discipline

Unreliable Employee

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Lesby, Toy
Video language: Portuguese

It was such a big mistake from Jesika Gold to fuck on the boss' table, in her office, and not cover the signs. Gossip flies fast and Jesika has to face with the consequences... and with Ms Katy Parker, there are always consequences. Jesika gets into school, where she learns about discipline, as Ms. Parker turns her into a fuck-toy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Unreliable Employee

Submissive Groupie

Curvy slut and super fan Taylor Pierce is excited to be chilling with her favorite rapper, Bruno. He shows the gullible groupie around his house and easily persuades her to show how much she likes him. He takes for a wild ride of bondage, slapping, spanking, gagging and brutal rough sex. He pounds her tight juicy pussy until it's red and then covers the crazed slut with a facial cumshot.

Duration: 26:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps

Download Submissive Groupie

Zayda's Belly Strappado Part 3

Genres: BDSM

When the Hitachi came out she was told to ask for a ball gag to be placed in her mouth when the vib became too much for her. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 6:02
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 32.9 MB

Download Zayda's Belly Strappado Part 3

Revenge on the cock sucking slut

We have the young blonde tramp Alaina Rose tied in the trunk of the car and bring her to an abandoned warehouse. My beautiful daughter ChiChi Medina has been waiting a long time to get her sweet revenge on the bitch who has been fucking her man! We grab the big eyed hottie and XXXX her out of the trunk and shove her scantily clad body into the building. I pull down her midriff top and grope her perky little tits. Are these tits what you lured Chi Chi's boyfriend with or was it your slutty pussy?? Alaina is indignant and starts complaining that her crushed elbows hurt and her arms are numb. Awwww - isn't that a pity? And you haven't even had a chance to see the surprise my precious daughter brought for you!! I rope up her wrists while gorgeous ChiChi smacks the whore in the face with a huge rubber dildo. Alaina's eyes widen in fear when I grab her ass and add a brutally vicious crotch rope causing her to gasp and scream out in pain. I want to see how that slutty big mouth of yours work.

Duration: 8:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3382kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 214.4 MB

Download Revenge on the cock sucking slut

Melinda - rope tests

Melinda is a new girl, she wanted to try some rope bondage, but she didn't know anything about it. She had never been tied before. We found out she was very flexible, so we tied her elbows together. Not a good idea, we frightened Melinda a bit with this extreme pose. It was very tight indeed! We had to let her out and start with a box tie progressed to a hogtie. Also not bad for a first time! But next time those elbows will be jammed together, Melinda! (let's hope she doesn't read this.)

Duration: 4:07
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11706kbps

File size: 358.6 MB

Download Melinda - rope tests

Dakkota Grey - Wait Until My Husband Gets Home!

Dakkota should have paid more attention to the news bulletins! She ignored the stories about the rash of burglaries in the area, and didn't bother to lock the door! Now she's tightly tied to a chair, her mouth packed full of cloth and held fast with a handkerchief tightly strapped in her mouth, struggling in her t-shirt and shorts as the burglar ogles her tan legs and sexy feet! All Dakkota wants is for the man to finish his business and leave. After all, her husband will be home soon to release her! The burglar has other plans and ties her with her feet locked atop a table, taunting her by leaving her cell phone within reach! It can't do much good with her mouth sealed shut with duct tape, but she exerts her pretty wrinkled soles as best she can to maneuver the phone nearer to her! Unfortunately, it's maddeningly out of reach from her stretching fingers! Can she get loose and call for help, or is she a prisoner until the burglar tires of her?.

Duration: 17:21
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9819kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Dakkota Grey - Wait Until My Husband Gets Home!

Toughness Vs. Inexperience - Scene 1 - Linda, Jasmine and Dr Lomp - Full HD 1080p

Linda is a real amateur, inexperienced shy girl for BDSM. To gain experience, she must participate in some cruel sessions, so she may understand that BDSM is not a simple game. Thus, Dr Lomp has invited an old friend, Jasmine, to accompany Linda in such a harsh session. Jasmine is expected to demonstrate to Linda how to stand tough, even while she is receiving unbearable strokes on her soft flesh. Jasmine hasn't felt this much pain through her body for 4 years, anyway Dr Lomp trusts that she can endure this session. After witnessing Dr Lomp's domination, Linda feels bad, but in the end, no one is hurt and Linda gets well soon. Let's watch and see whether Linda really enjoys the game.

Duration: 14:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12274kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download Toughness Vs. Inexperience - Scene 1 - Linda, Jasmine and Dr Lomp - Full HD 1080p

Bondage and domination for two horny naked girls

Two horny models in sexy panties, with big naked boobs, with wet shaved pussies and with beautiful bodies plus two men inblack clothes. Their stripped. Their tied up with scotch - hands, legs and tits on the floor. Gag in their mouthes. Professional bondage, domination, predicament and hogtie for two beautiful slavegirls with naked tits in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7794kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage and domination for two horny naked girls

Genevieve's Massive Gagging

Genevieve had NO idea what she was in for from this bad guy! Chair tied with legs spread, revealing her panties, she thrashed and struggled in her bonds, drool flying everywhere from her ball gag. Little did she know, that was the easiest she was going to have it that day! By the time he was finished with her, the bad guy had given her the meanest, tightest most effective gag she'd EVER worn! He started by packing her mouth full of nylons and sponge, then added layer after layer, each worse than the last! Starting with a cloth cleave gag, he added an electrical tape cleave to reinforce things, then a pair of panties were stuffed in the gap and micro-foam tape wound tightly around, making her lower face disappear! Next game a fat sock tied tightly over her mouth and around her head, followed by a plain cloth over the mouth gag, THEN even more electrical tape! By now her cheeks were bulging, her head pounding and her screams faded to almost nothing, but STILL her captor was not finished.

Duration: 19:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9887kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Genevieve's Massive Gagging

Cara Day gets all her cares taken away!

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

There's no better time than today to tie up a pretty girl like Cara Day. She's got that big round ass that just begs to be pounded. Her big eyes seems so innocent, but underneath it all she's just as dirty as they come. She tells us she likes to be told just how much of a slut she is.
The dirtier she feels, the hornier she gets. It's kind of a sick spiral. It's not that hard to trigger. Just a little rope and a few well places swats on her juice butt and she's a happy girl. Add in some suspension, face slapping, and a vibrator and you've got a recipe for some explosive orgasms.
Cara doesn't disappoint. When she's floating feet above the ground and there's a dildo deep inside her dripping cunt it's a done deal. Cara gets everything wet, the floor, OT's shoes, even the camera is marked by her love juice.

Duration: 42:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Cara Day gets all her cares taken away!

Sarah Shevon

Mistress Missogyny loves it when her play partners love device bondage as much as she does. Her prayers are answered when Sarah Shevon agrees to spend the day with her in the dungeon. Sarah is a big device bondage fan, and she has loved her role as a sub in videos for the most popular bondage sites on the web. She explains that device bondage gives you the feeling of being completely trapped, with no room to move or even wiggle. Mistress MISSogyny demonstrates her prowess at lesbian device bondage, locking Sarah in position, arched backwards and unable to move her legs or her arms. There, MISSogyny toys with her, spanking her pussy, tormenting her nipples and prying her mouth open with a modified spider gag. Sarah struggles and tries to comply with her mistresss wishes, but MISSogyny is still not satisfied with her performance. She thrusts her magic wand vibrator against her slaves pussy to overwhelm her with orgasmic pleasure while pain shoots throughout the rest of her body.

Duration: 22:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 491.7 MB

Download Sarah Shevon

Real Time Bondage Orgasms

Cast: Dresden

Another gorgeous real bondage experience caught on tape.. Bondage sweetheart Dresden gets progressively tied up and then vibed to a frenzied orgasm in this fantastic uncut video. As she gets rope wrapped all around her spandex covered torso, she talks about how silky and luxurious the lycra feels on her skin and how tight the bondage feels, smiling and moaning through it all. She then gets gagged and tied into place inside the rack. Her legs are frogtied and pulled to either side, leaving her wide open and exposed for the tight crotchrope that is tied on next.. and pulled tightly up to the rack in front of her. With her harness gag also padlocked back to her harness support, she is so very helpless against the vibrations of the Hitatchi coming her way. She moans and squirms as the vibes hit her in all the right places. I glance up for a second and she is staring right into my eyes. She doesn't break her loving gaze until I squeeze her ass and she cums hard! The chemistry here is unde.

Duration: 28:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6121kbps
Audio: 307kbps

Download Real Time Bondage Orgasms

My Date Likes BDSM

Luci Diamond may look like the sweet girl next door but on her first date with Bruno she quickly reveals how submissive and slutty she really is. Like a good slut she obediently gets naked and sucks his dick. He ties her up with rope and pounds her tight wet pussy like a savage. Several screaming orgasms later he shames the slut by blasting her with a massive facial cumshot.

Duration: 25:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps

Download My Date Likes BDSM

Psycho realtor holds an open house (with fayth on fire)

Fayth the realtor was holding an open house on a space she was trying to sell. Miss GiGi gets word of this. When she heard the address she knew something wasn't right. She looks up that address and that was one of her properties. GiGi goes to check out what was going on. She enters the house Fayth not knowing who she was gives her the spread sheet on the home and starts talking about it. GiGi flips out telling the realtor that this is her home and she has no business selling it. Wow was that the wrong way to explain this to Fayth. Fayth goes completely psycho on GiGi. She ties her in a frog tie. Beats her ass and shoves a large gag in her mouth. She tells her that she messed with the wrong bitch this time.

Duration: 8:21
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 4182kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 267.0 MB

Download Psycho realtor holds an open house (with fayth on fire)

Safa Warda...Chair-Bound!

Super sexy safa warda is tightly bound and ballgagged and left to struggle on a chair! She wears a sexy outfit, tight skirt, bra, fishnet stockings.

Duration: 3:12
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8789kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 211.1 MB

Download Safa Warda...Chair-Bound!

Ariel Anderssen - Arrogant Author

Ariel has become a rising star in the literary world, due in no small part to the efforts of her literary agent. His advice has been spot on, and has helped make Ariel one of the best selling authors of erotic content in the field today. Of course, with fame comes change, and Ariel's ego has grown far faster than her popularity. She's ignored the terms of her contract, particularly the clauses requiring her to interact on social media with her fans daily. As her agent patiently explains the facts of the business to her, she grows more and more defiant and insolent, until the agent has had enough and pulls her across his knee, hikes up her skirt, pulls down her panties and administers a blistering spanking to help her relearn just who is the boss and who is the beaten! Since he can't trust her to fulfill her obligations without some "", he ties the long-legged beauty up in nothing but her panties, her legs folded in a lotus tie, her arms locked behind her in a reverse prayer position w.

Duration: 16:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9870kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ariel Anderssen - Arrogant Author

Finding Herself in Dr. Lomp's Hands Linda's Debut

She is not an easy girl at all, she is the kind which is ready to dominate a boy if she has the chance. Alas, now she has fallen on the web of Dr Lomp. Meet Linda, the brand-new hot model girl of Graias Studio. Dr Lomp has invited her to see if she is able to endure his famous BDSM practices. New girl Linda seems somewhat stressed and also a little bit stubborn, but an experienced master will find a way to send her deep into sub space. She will taste the pain of stick, will get whipped on her smooth tits and hopefully will learn her place before Dr Lomp. If she can't pass this test, she will miss the chance to be part of further movies. Let's watch and decide if she really has a potential to be the new star of Graias Studio.

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10084kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 978.6 MB

Download Finding Herself in Dr. Lomp's Hands Linda's Debut

Autumn: Tonight's entertainment

Ivan has the guys coming over tonight, but it's not just for poker - this time it's for poke-her, and tonight's kitty is Autumn, a sexy, slim redhead with great legs and a long, lean body. He has her by the throat when he brings her in, and tosses her down on the bed to tie her wrists above her head while she protests and begs for him to let her go. But she's going to be here a while - she has a lot of guys to please tonight. Ivan stuffs a gag in her mouth and tapes it in, silencing any further protests. Now he ties her wrists off to the corner of his headboard, ensuring she won't go anywhere while he finishes tying her up. He grabs her ankles and drags her down to the other corner of the bed, stretching that lean body out. He allows her to stay face down while he ties her knees, then flips her onto her back to tie her ankles to the opposite corner. She's certainly not going anywhere now! Ivan fondles her fine body while she's all stretched out - those perky little tits, the curve of .

Duration: 10:45
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6639kbps

File size: 540.1 MB

Download Autumn: Tonight's entertainment

Claire Irons - Too Much Rope!!

Sometimes a burglar seems far more interested in tormenting and humiliating his captive than he does in actually taking anything, and the man who broke into Claire's home certainly fell into that category! As she recounted her tale to the dubious police officers, she flashed back to the ordeal the burglar has left her in: Tightly gagged, clad in sweats and socks, and mummified in a truly insane amount of rope! The disbelieving woman had been cocooned like she was a character in a sick cartoon! She could barely move and she certainly could not free herself or cry for help. All that was left for her to do was to squirm impotently, twitching her sock-clad feet while grunting and groaning beneath the tight medical tape that had been wrapped around her face, sealing her dirty panties in her mouth and ensuring that she could not be heard, let alone summon help! As she sweltered in the cocoon, she promised herself one thing: If she ever got free, she'd be installing a VERY good alarm system!.

Duration: 20:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9891kbps

Download Claire Irons - Too Much Rope!!

Summer Hart has her tits tied tight!

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Not all tits are created equal. Even the nicest of tits are not great for bondage. They come in all shapes and sizes. Summer Hart just happens to have a beautiful set that are perfect for tying up.
They are also great for slapping around and generally abusing. Summer finds out just what her tits are good for. OT has them tied up till they are purple.
Summer isn't just a pair of tits though. She's got an ass that could crush your soul, a spread as wide as Niagara Falls, and a face so pretty you'll piss yourself.

Duration: 42:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Summer Hart has her tits tied tight!

Dillon Carter

The last thing I remember was leaving the mall. The next, my breast and wrists were tied with leather cuffs and chains, giving me a full on bondage experience, my master throwing me onto a dirty old mattress. He wanted to tear me apart. He first slid his thick piece of meat down my throat. He ordered me to get it nice and wet as he fingered my pussy, pulling on my g-spot. I'm sure he was testing it out to see if I was ready. I found out soon enough. He tossed me on my hands and knees, ramming his dick deep in me. There was so much spit pouring out of my mouth every time he made me give him a blowjob. I could feel it throbbing. He was relentless. He pounded me in good, holding me down with his rough hands. He fucked me on missionary, doggy and on my side, training his slave to take dick in whatever position. Every time I screamed for more, he would cover my mouth and gave me exactly what I wanted. It was too much to handle at times. I didn't think I could take such a dick so rough. But.

Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2967kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 532.9 MB

Download Dillon Carter

Body Play - 720p

Cast: Scarlet Sade, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

With a name like Scarlet De Sade how could anyone resist playing with her? Her pretty little toes match her pretty little dress. Don't even get us started with her tits. They're huge! Once she's tied up she checks out her bondage. She wiggles and even suspends herself. She bends forward to reveal her sexy little white cotton panties. On closer inspection OT sees her lip peaking through.
OT sees how hott Scarlet is for the bondage so he pulls up her legs and spreads them wide. He attaches a clamp to her labia and hangs heavy weights from it. Then he beats her like she needs to be beaten. Even with the heavy whacks of the flogger Scarlet moans and coos.
Contorted with her feet held in the air sitting on her ass OT has access to cane her. First he goes after her feet and then her ass. Once she's nice and tender OT brings in the metal dildo and gives her the orgasms she deserves.

Duration: 28:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Body Play - 720p

Burglar

Bruno sneaks into a nice-looking house to steal stuff but gets discovered by sexy Asian teen Mi Ha Doan. He makes a deal with the frightened half-naked girl, pussy for freedom. In a flurry she's tied up and sucking his thick Latin cock. He brutally fucks her juicy tight pussy every which way he wants then shames her with a gooey facial cumshot.

Duration: 26:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps

Download Burglar

Cobie - maid

During Cobie's stay, we did so many interactive things! There was a meet and greet with a fan, there were Skype sessions, and there were many custom videos and member requests to be filmed. If you missed all of this, don't worry, there will be more opportunities to interact with girls while they are still in their Chastity Deal (live and custom content), next year will be full of these events!
One member request was a Fantasy update, and that was great fun to shoot! Cobie was a maid cleaning a bedroom, when she suddenly found a mini magic wand that was hidden under the pillow of her female boss. Curious and nervous, Cobie took off her maid uniform, revealing her NeoSteel belt, and even though she knew she would probably not feel anything, she tried to vibrate her locked private parts. She hadn't orgasmed in days, because her boss would not let her out of this belt! The mini wand was very powerful, but Cobie did not feel anything at all! She even suspected her boss left it there on pu.

Duration: 6:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11666kbps

File size: 570.6 MB

Download Cobie - maid

Bdsm Most Popular Exposed Fold Tie for Arielle Lane

Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage

Sweet petite Livia is trapped in a room, then trapped in a ball tie. Even her toes are tied up. She's sad and discouraged.

Duration: 8:36
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8190kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 532.2 MB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Exposed Fold Tie for Arielle Lane

Melissa - new thigh bands

The incredible Melissa has been a regular model for our stories and fantasy updates. She is very interested in coming over more often, even though she knows she will always be locked into a belt for more than just a photo shoot. When Melissa and Jenni C were visiting us at the same time, they even interviewed each other about coming over here for chastity belt shoots (and wearing the belts during their stay).
Melissa was introduced to thigh bands in her adventure with Brittany and Tiffany. This trio was belted in full chastity for almost 24 hours without complaining in one of the biggest fantasy features we ever did. Now we have the chance to fit our new custom thigh bands on Melissa's incredible legs, so we did not waste any time! A big padlock connects her upper legs together, and it is almost like Melissa has to learn to walk again! It is surprisingly hard for her to move around, because she is wearing high heels that are tilting her pelvis (so the thigh bands are more restrictive.

Duration: 4:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 168.8 MB

Download Melissa - new thigh bands

Lucy Lauren - Tape Gage Vibrator Orgasm

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage

Lucy Lauren wants kinky sex with her boyfriend, but he isn't too interested today, even when Lucy puts on his favourite lycra swimsuit. Lucy is very horny so decides some bondage fun with a vibrator is needed while her boyfriend finishes his boring DIY project. Pink leather cuffs are fastened onto Lucy's wrists and ankles and gaffer tape used to gag her then a length of rope is used to tie all her cuffs together so she is hogtied, now Lucy finally gets to use the vibrator and enjoy the climax that she so desperately needs.

Duration: 16:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 740.6 MB

Download Lucy Lauren - Tape Gage Vibrator Orgasm

Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder Part One

There is a small rat in Dr Lomp's residence, who eventually finds herself caught in a trap. Hope tries to enter into Dr Lomp's home silently, but what she doesn't realize is that Dr Lomp has seen her in the hidden camera. He will let her wander in the home, until she feels entirely secure to fall asleep in that completely wrong and dangerous location. When she sleeps, Dr Lomp starts to take action, and carries her to the tormenting seat. Poor girl is awakened by a harsh stroke on her sensitive tits, and gets astonished when she feels the thick rubber dildo stuck into her small mouth, which keeps her from shouting for any help. Watch Dr Lomp giving a bitter lesson to Hope, the intrusive rat.

Duration: 14:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12294kbps

Download Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder Part One

Megan Jones: Too Sexy

The general public may say that a woman dressing too provocatively should have no bearing on her safety, the sad truth is that it does - and Megan is a perfect example of sexy clothing attracting the wrong kind of attention. Ivan tries to be nice and suggests she change her wardrobe, or at least tone it down a bit, but she isn't going to listen to him. So he has to go a little more drastic to get his message across - he's going to demonstrate what could happen to her if she's not more careful. He starts by grabbing her by the mouth and pinning her flailing arms with his legs and arm while he stuffs a cloth in her mouth. Just like that, she's helpless and unable to speak - imagine what someone who actually wanted to do bad things to her could do now. Ivan goes on to tie her wrists, ankles, and knees while Megan whines behind the gag - but this is nice compared to what someone else might do to her. When he sits her up and adds a rope below those big beautiful tits of hers, he tells her .

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6639kbps

File size: 565.7 MB

Download Megan Jones: Too Sexy

Genevieve - I've Never Seen So Much Rope!

Geneveive often makes bets her body can't cash, like when she expressed her disbelief at a bondage scene on television. Claiming that there was no way anybody could have that much rope applied to them, she eagerly accepted my bet to prove her wrong! Before she knew what had happened, she had been literally mummified in hundreds and hundreds of feet of rope! Unable to do little more than twitch, she couldn't very well stop me from sealing her mouth with a panel gag featuring the biggest damn ball she had EVER have crammed into her mouth! She was extra distressed when it was secured with a generous application of micro-foam tape, so her complaints that I had cheated were nothing more than angry hums and grunts! For safekeeping, she was left lying on the floor, angry and furious, not simply because she had lost the bet, but because she could do nothing once I told her what I expected from her now that I had one! Her reaction to that news is priceless!.

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9915kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Genevieve - I've Never Seen So Much Rope!

Shauna - Seated, Tied, and Robbed

Shaunaarrives home from a full day of shopping and is suddenly bumrushed by a man who lifts her and lays her down on the couch on her stomach taking out a length of rope which he quickly uses to bind her wrists together tightly behind her back. Her short black skirt rides up suggestively giving a view of her shapely legs and the man grabs another piece of rope and starts binding her high heeled ankles tightly together. She tells him that he's not going to get away with this and tries desperately to shake him off but nothing she does seems to help and soon her ankles are tightly tied and she's near completely subdued on the couch. He sits her up and stuffs a large white cloth into her mouth using his hand to hold the packing in before grabbing some wide microfoam and wrapping it tightly around her head sealing the packing and her cries in. After he's found her completely subdued at the wrist ankle and gag he takes another rope and tightly binds her elbows together much to her dismay. Finally he ties a couple of ropes above and below her knees before leaving her to struggle a bit.Shaunamanages to make a bit of headway with her wrist ropes and the man returns at just the right time to catch her in the act and retie her handiwork. Then he takes more rope and adds a bind cinching her arms to her body and then tying a rope from the front of that down to her ankles. This forces her to keep either a seated or bent over position when she tries to stand. Satisfied that his ropework will hold at this point he tells her he's off to rob her of her stuff and leaves poorShaunaon the couch to sort out her bondage..

Duration: 14:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps

File size: 485.7 MB

Download Shauna - Seated, Tied, and Robbed

Super bondage, domination and torture for very sexy bitch Full HD 1080p

Very beautiful slavegirl with small naked boobs, with naked shaved pussy, with very sexy body and with hot naked ass plus big man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, pussy, ass, tits and belly on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination and torment for a horny model with sexy body in the large room.

Duration: 22:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4320kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for very sexy bitch Full HD 1080p

Escort In Over Her Head Part 1

The escort he called showed up at his townhouse at a quarter to six. She steps inside wearing a stereotypical long coat and drops it to the floor, revealing the silky red lingerie and stockings she is wearing underneath. She approaches him and looks him up and down. "You've got me for 2 hours handsome, what would you like?" He smiles and pulls out a bag of rope. "I want to tie you up and see you struggle for me." She looks puzzled. "No dear, I mean what would you like me to do first? Give you a blow job?" He moves to her with the rope in hand and begins wrapping it around her waist, tying a neat crotch rope. She stands there looking confused, but lets him tie the ropes. He quickly moves to tying an upper body harness around her chest and upper arms. "Put your wrists behind you" he whispers in her ear. He binds them tightly together behind her and steps back to admire his handywork. She looks at him again puzzled. "How am I supposed to touch you if my hands are tied, handsome?" He.

Duration: 29:21
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps

File size: 658.9 MB

Download Escort In Over Her Head Part 1

Bdsm Most Popular Sarah Brooke Roped Naked and Barefoot

Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage

Lori's interviewing job applicants when in walks someone she used to know. Uh oh! Lori's in big trouble! This is Jennifer's opportunity to get payback against Lori for having been a vicious bully years ago. Soon we see Lori all roped up and gagged, and Jennifer is savoring sweet revenge.

Duration: 25:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5234kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Sarah Brooke Roped Naked and Barefoot

Sophie - a task in chains

Yes, Sophie might be shy but she wasn't afraid to say it: she was bored. A 72-hour Chastity Deal is exciting to think about, but actually doing it involves many hours of just sitting around, eating, sleeping, and playing with your phone.

Duration: 6:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11675kbps

File size: 565.0 MB

Download Sophie - a task in chains

Bulging tits, massive tape gag, chair bound milf

After I chair tie busty MILF Carissa Dumond in the kitchen I make gag her with a big sponge and many, many layers of duct tape until she is thoroughly gagged. I add duct tape above and below her bulging purple tits and around her belly. Now she's in a super tight chair tie with her toes tied and bound to the back of the chair so she truly cannot budge. I grope her tits and feel her wet pussy then straddle her for some forced gag kissing. before going off to find her hidden money stash. Carissa mmmphs, grunts and struggles after for many minutes after I leave. I return with a wad of cash from her bedroom and tell he I know there is more - we have just gotten started ... this is the second scene in the four bondage position video below

Duration: 8:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6639kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 417.9 MB

Download Bulging tits, massive tape gag, chair bound milf

Back