Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Brutally Bound & Gagged By Two Bad Guys!

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Nobody was supposed to be home, but it turns out they were given bad information! He found her there wearing nothing but her red lace lingerie. He keeps her tightly hand gagged as she struggles violently in his lap while he calls his partner to come and help! His partner is just as surprised to see the scantily clad girl and says they need to do something with her. Together they use rope to tie her up nice and tight, but she was still too loud, despite their threats to gag her. So one of them grabs her by the hair and stuffs a pair of panties deep into her mouth, tightly wrapping clear tape around her mouth and head before she can spit it out!.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6356kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 692.2 MB

Download Brutally Bound & Gagged By Two Bad Guys!

Enslaved In Shackles & Sandals

In this clip I am wearing nothing but my tight leather sandals. As I walk around in them I talk about how tight the thong straps are between my toes and how much I love to be enslaved in strappy roman sandals. I then sit down on the floor put my handcuffs on tight in front as well as the leg irons tightly around my ankles. Mmm. I'm all tightly locked in shackles now. I do some poses in my cuffs and chains, showing off my enslaved sandaled feet..

Duration: 10:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6300kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 497.5 MB

Download Enslaved In Shackles & Sandals

Layla Price

We like the way Layla Price parties and she starts this one off right with not one, but two syringe injections, and this scene only gets crazier from there. You?ve seen those huge, black vibrating wands with the massage head that looks like a giant marshmallow, right? Our Layla gets one of those jammed all the way up her tiny little asshole where it stays for most of the rest of the scene, much too large to work itself out, even when she?s getting viciously fingerfucked and her clit vibed to bits with another wand by the unyielding master. Girls and their toys. Later on, up on all fours with a jumbo buttplug keeping that gape going, Layla learns the real meaning of BDSM when a fucking machine is introduced to her rear exit. She takes it like a champ though, and as the master increases the speed of the tireless machine, he smacks her ass with his hand to let her know that he is always in charge. Some super rough anal sex is on deck next, and Layla?s complete submission and humiliation.

Duration: 16:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7774kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 942.5 MB

Download Layla Price

Babysitter get the ride of her life

It's time to teach my grandchildren the art of the hogtie. I've prepared sweet babysitter Lana Lane in a knee point frog tie at the edge of my bed. Her arms have been massively bound elbow crushed together painfully and her mid-section totally roped up in extreme bondage. Her pussy is in a crotch rope split in two. I straddle Lana's pretty face and put a ballgag head harness of her. The drool begins immediately and I grope and taunt my pretty prey telling her how much fun we are going to have and how I want her to beg me for mercy. Lana moans through her gag and off I go to get the girls for their hogtie lesson. Lana sobs and struggles on her knees anticipating the torment to her helpless body. The twins are here and I've put Lana on the bed. I show them that they haven't tied her knees tightly enough and I retie them and show the girls how to cinch the bondage. I lay poor Lana down on the bed and yank back the hogtie rope showing the girls how to get good leverage to arch t.

Duration: 26:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3402kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 686.0 MB

Download Babysitter get the ride of her life

Mistaken identity

Pretty Rachel Adams is the house maid of a rich woman. She has been allowed by her landlady to go to a party and has generously lent Rachel a very elegant black dress and very sexy black strappy sandals which Rachel has tightly laced all around her legs. Rachel is very excited about this opportunity and she checks herself out in the mirror admiring herself in the awesome dress and her stiletto heels before heading to the door. All at a sudden a masked man enters in the room and overpowers her in a tight choke hold pressing a cloth over her face. Rachel kicks and struggles but soon she's down for a nap. Rachel wakes massively tied to a chair outside in an unknown location. An incredible amount of rope tightens her arms with elbows fused together and her crossed ankles are secured to a leg of the chair. She's gagged with a large ballgag secured to her head with many layers of silver duct tape wrapped around her face. The poor helpless girl is alone. She looks around and starts to st.

Duration: 29:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps

File size: 758.5 MB

Download Mistaken identity

Thick Dance Tights Encasement

Cast: Lydia Black

Sexy Lydia Black agreed to try out some pantyhose encasement with me. I grabbed the thick 70D extra-shimmery Danskins, and we went to town. She starts out wearing a pair of the tights normally with some satin panties over the top. We ease both of her legs into a leg of a second pair of tights, turning her into a mermaid. We push both of her arms behind her into a 3rd pair of the thick Danskins tights, and pull the other leg up and over her head, distorting her face and smashing her nose. I cut the crotch out of a 4th pair and pull it down over head and cover her whole upper torso. Now that she is fully encased, I begin taking all of the extra legs of the hose and wrapping it around her body tightly and pulling her into a hogtie. I tie her hooded head back to her ankles and we stand back to watch her struggle it out. She does her best to escape, even falling off of the couch and squirming on the floor. What we didn't expect was that these thick tights she was completely encased in wou.

Duration: 20:30
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2942kbps

File size: 461.5 MB

Download Thick Dance Tights Encasement

Mathilda Endures BDSM Gang Bang

Pretty brunette Mathilda picked the wrong home to invade and steal from. It belongs to a dungeon Master. She's arrested and brought to our guards. They have everything needed for proper and creative punishments. Mathilda must endure imprisonment, BDSM gang bang, domination, rope bondage and suspension, spanking, slapping, humiliation, fingering, breast, nipple and pussy torment with an interesting device and weights. If she doesn't change her ways, she will have to be disciplined every day.

Duration: 23:29
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1172kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 223.8 MB

Download Mathilda Endures BDSM Gang Bang

Dance Audition Derail

Vivienne had started a new hobby, dancing! She was in love with the costumes and the shoes and the athleticism and was hoping to get into a good studio. Having applied weeks before, her audition was to be today. She was so excited as she dressed that morning, putting on her new lotard, tights and heels. She was about to walk out the door when a man burst in and grabbed her. She was stunned enough that he was able to wrap rope around her wrists and elbows, knees and ankles. Quick as a flash, she was gagged not once but twice, a red handkerchief and purple vetwrap sealing her fate. She was unintelligible as she struggled in the uncomfortable rope.

Duration: 6:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 94.7 MB

Download Dance Audition Derail

Dany gagged for the very first time

If you love to see videos of girls who can barely handle their first tight ballgag, you will absolutely love this week's update! Dany is a fierce woman who thoroughly hates being restrained. But with her arms in a tight armbinder, she can not stop us from gagging her with a shiny red ball. And for a first time, we may have made it a little too tight. Dany panicks, trying to lift her head, which drives the ball further into her mouth. She tries to swallow, but she simply can't. Drool is starting to build up, and soon we are witnessing a crazy blur of leather, boobs, wild hairstyle, and gurgling sounds! Oops, she was really pissed off after this shoot.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 157.6 MB

Download Dany gagged for the very first time

Reagan stripped of her bikini & bound outside

Slutty blonde neighbor Reagan Lush has been flaunting her body and flirting with all the husbands on the block and it is time to teach the bimbo a lesson. Today she's strutting around the streets in a skimpy silver bikini with black over the knee boots. Who dresses like that? I march her into the back yard with her elbows bound tightly behind her back and a big ballgag XXXX her cock sucking mouth wide open. I bind her arms to a punishment post and tie her booted ankles to the rings on the platform. Reagan cries and moans into her gag as I grope and fondle her big tits and pussy. I untie the strings on her bikini bottom leaving her bare pussy exposed and then do the same to her top. Reagan is drooling like a pig but I don't care. I slap her pussy a bit and her eyes plead with me to release her, but instead I plan to invite all the neighborhood ladies over to watch the show as the helpless slut struggles in her bondage and drools all over herself.

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3379kbps

File size: 208.8 MB

Download Reagan stripped of her bikini & bound outside

Chrissy Captured & Chair Tied

He has been waiting for this day for some time, watching Chrissy on her way to work every day, her sexy nylon legs always on display in a short skirt and high heel pumps. After devising an elaborate plan he managed to capture and render her helpless. He carries her into his place, her limp body thrown over his shoulder as he strokes her sexy ass and legs. He flops her down on the couch and gives her a good look. Then he decides he should get her secured before she wakes up! He thinks a chair will do the job nicely and gets to work tying her up! Her ankles are bound together tightly with rope then more rope is added around her thighs securing her legs down to the chair. Her wrists are then tied crossed behind her back and more rope is added around her breasts. Before he finishes tying her chest she starts to slowly come to! When she realizes she has no idea where she is or what is going on she really starts to panic! She desperately pleads with the man to let her go, even offering him .

Duration: 14:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5838kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 640.9 MB

Download Chrissy Captured & Chair Tied

Bound On A Dare

Chrissy Marie is a popular 'vlogger' and is filming an extra special update for her subscribers today! She has agreed to do some dares sent in by her followers but she definitely wasn't expecting this! The dare is that she has to strip completely naked, tie herself up and then wait for her housemate to find her. Chrissy will never turn down a challenge so she agrees to do the dare! She begins by stripping naked out of her tight jeans and tank top then proceeds to gag herself with a large red ball gag! Then she clamps her nipples with clothespins which keep them nice and perky the entire video! Chrissy attempts to keep talking but it's hard to tell what she is saying with that big ball in her mouth! She pulls out some white rope as she gets ready to tie herself up!.

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 509.5 MB

Download Bound On A Dare

Cougar Simone Sonay blindfolded, bent over a box, pounding Anal!

In the conclusion of Simone Sonay's live BaRS show, this stunning blonde MILF finally gets the assfucking she so richly deserves. We have been building up the pace to the frenzied conclusion, in which Simone's flawless ass runs into Jack Hammer's 10 inch dick. Repeatedly.
Taming cougars is a tag team business, and we start of with shackling this slut over a cage. This position leaves both ends wide open and ready for access. The finishing touch is our back up bitch Darling waiting her turn in the cage. Darling gets to listen to every moan and gasp over her head as Simone gets her ass throughly plowed, knowing that it is her turn next. A blindfold cuts off Simone's vision, she can not see or anticipate the dick, all she can do it experience the sensations as her holes are used fast and hard.
Simone is already dazed and loopy from the painful suspension and deepthroat she has gone through, now it is time to seal the deal on this tanned swinger. Two rock hard cocks step up and make ful.

Duration: 17:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 938.6 MB

Download Cougar Simone Sonay blindfolded, bent over a box, pounding Anal!

Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Threesome, Hardcore, All Sex

Channing, Vicks, and Kentucky are lined up against a wall in the infirmary. Finally alone they can express their shock at the sights and sounds they were subjected to. What are they here for? This isn't what they ever would have expected. They are in big trouble...

Duration: 26:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7253kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane

Alexa Pierce, Esmi Lee

This exclusive session in our dungeon will be extra fun for those who love plump round bottoms and huge hits. Curvy babe Alexa Pierce is curious about the fun an obedient BDSM slave can endure for hours. Mistress Esmi Lee wants her. Perfect! You know she will give Pierce the best training in lesbian domination, deepthroat BJs, rough sex, hardcore leather and chain bondage, spanking, tit slapping, face smacks and sex toys. Esmi tosses Alexa around into different positions with masterful ease, shoving her big black strapon dildo deep down her throat, fucking her doggy style, on her back, pulling her on the rubber cock for a cowgirl ride, pounding her fast and hard with more sex toys. Alexa takes direction well, obeying every order she's given, confessing her love and appreciation, serving her Master in sexy black high heels. We're thinking she's done this before.

Duration: 20:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7744kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Alexa Pierce, Esmi Lee

Paid Pleasure, Paid Pain Tiffany Doll

Everything has a price... love, life, pain and pleasure. Some has enough money to buy these things. Some is daring enough to sell her own. And there are places where supply and demand meet. Like this private club, where Bruno SX can buy his pleasure and Tiffany's pain for good money!

Duration: 29:42
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Paid Pleasure, Paid Pain Tiffany Doll

Madame Magda Endures Extreme Breast Torment

The blonde town madame Magda was arrested and is punished once a day for running a prostitution ring. She didn't care if her clients were married or politicians in town. In our dungeon, she must endure imprisonment.

Duration: 23:12
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 221.1 MB

Download Madame Magda Endures Extreme Breast Torment

Elizabeth Andrews - Strenuous desk tie in leather boots

It was another day at the office. I walked in with my notebook to see what tasks were on my to-do list. I was wearing a white shiny blouse, wet look leggings and knee high leather boots. I sat down in my chair and let my hands roam over the leather. I loved the way they felt under my fingers. Time slipped by as I enjoyed my boots. Mr. Big Boss came into my office and told me he had a tie he wanted to try. I asked him if it was for fun or punishment. He replied fun but after experiencing the tie, I'm sure there was a mix of punishment in there as well.

Duration: 6:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4027kbps

File size: 191.8 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews - Strenuous desk tie in leather boots

Dominique - complete chastity

So I guess it is time for a little break from all the Donna/Couple updates. Some of you have requested to see Dominique's outfit in full (without the silly Christmas outfit). We skipped over it quite quickly, but if you look closely you can see that the bra is now connected all the way to her thigh bands! These chains were always missing from the full chastity gear, and it's actually good to finally have the complete chastity for any girl who needs it. That would be the more experienced girls, who have too much time on their hands to figure out how to get out of thigh bands, like Britanny demonstrated once. Although her thigh bands were much lower, we can not do that to poor Dominique, she loves short dresses!

Duration: 2:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 111.8 MB

Download Dominique - complete chastity

Sinn gets Extreme part 2

Sinn is a festival for the eyes...luscious skin, silky hair, perfectly ripe tits and an unforgettable ass...she oozes sensuality in practically every move she makes...graceful and charming...this is an alluring woman...to have all that mystery and femininity tied up and waiting to be stripped leaves electricity in the air...Damon comes in with shears and begins to cut away her dress...he takes his time...Sinn bides her time...but she isnt going anywhere soon...not until he is done with her...he spanks that incredible ass, then directs her to the piece of gear that she will be bent over and flogged upon...I come in to help rig her down...then Damon and I have a lovely time flogging her ass...Sinn is very expressive...this is a fetishist who enjoys her role...Sinn is then bound to a crude rolling rig...Damon uses strong bungee to afix her ankles to points in the floor...a dildo mounted to a pole is rammed into her pussy and tied off...Damon pulls her back and forth as the dildo plunges .

Duration: 8:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 96.1 MB

Download Sinn gets Extreme part 2

Big breasted bimbo Milf Holly Heart shackled to a sybian

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Holly Heart, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

It makes you cum over and over without mercy. As the sybian rips multiple orgasms out of Holly's shaved pussy, the cocks reshape her throat.

Duration: 14:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6747kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 716.0 MB

Download Big breasted bimbo Milf Holly Heart shackled to a sybian

Olga plugged outdoors!

Olga is crazy! I wanted to take her outside in her plugged chastity belt, but she took it a LOT further! Olga is a real exhibitionist and she will take off her clothes whenever she can! But we were in a public park, and there were people everywhere!
Olga told me she had been dreaming about being totally free, outdoors, walking around in just a chastity belt! This was her first time ever in a belt, and I added a plug AND we went outside. That would be a huge challenge for anyone, but Olga was just happy and free, and she kept running around without ANY clothes on, boobs out, in her chastity belt and collar.
Remember she is plugged with a 5-ball plug when you watch this video! It is easy to forget, because she walks around like it is the most normal thing in the world! She must have felt this big plug with every step. Instead, she just kept talking about the weather and how great it was to be outside!
Olga is one of the few girls I have met that are totally free. Of course, she was l.

Duration: 11:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14305kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Olga plugged outdoors!

Darling drooling and deepthroating BBC cock while restrained .

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Darling, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob

The one, the only, the Darling. Busty blonde Darling of the incredible back arches, mind-blowing multiple orgasms and no gag reflex. A lover of dick and bondage like no other. A bubblebutt that craves the cock and a mind that craves destruction via sex. What do we have in store for her today?How about a brutal back arch that would make most throw in the towel immediately, a fucking machine wedged deep in that greedy ass, strict metal bondage and an epic facefucking by BBC until Darling is a babbling drooling destroyed mess of slut?
We think that that sounds like a fine idea and do exactly that. Darling also thinks it is a fine idea. Well, it is hard to tell honestly. She is so busy cumming and shrieking and sucking cock that she doesn't seem to be doing all that much thinking...

Duration: 16:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6750kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 825.8 MB

Download Darling drooling and deepthroating BBC cock while restrained .

The Discipline Session

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish

"Christy meets with Ma'am (Chelsea) weekly for her discipline session. This weekly ritual ensures that Christy will pay for her naughty deeds. This week? Yes, she's been naughty again! She used her father's credit card to by the answers to her mid-term online. Tsk, tsk.
What follows for Christy is an amazing disciplinary odyssey. A tour-de-force session created by the sizzling chemistry between Chelsea and Chrsity. Christy is hand spanked, spanked with a large sturdy bath brush and strapped. Chelsea then takes it into her mind to further humiliate the naughty Christy. She collars and leashes the pouty blonde, then leads her about for some fun. Finally, Chelsea handcuffs Christy to the leg of the couch and proceeds to cane Christy's already very tender bottom. That's not quite the end. The finale is a sound working all over Christy's red hot bottom with Chelsea's own special Thwacker!"

Duration: 25:03
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 571.8 MB

Download The Discipline Session

Marina Angel

Whenever we have the chance to have Marina Angel in our dungeon, the hottest horny porn slut around, it's a done deal. We love testing her limits, especially in domination rope bondage. She loves rough sex and her new Daddy knows how to use her: relentlessly. How does he do it? With what? Do you have to ask? She must endure spanking, squirting, tit and pussy slaps, deepthroat BJ, deep twat penetration, sex toys: dick on a stick and humiliation. He fucks her in the doggy position, side saddle, cowgirl and missionary. If she does well, she'll leave with a wrecked pussy and face covered in cum.

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7894kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Marina Angel

Tied and Spread Wide in Pantyhose

Cast: Jenny Jett

Jenny has been talking to this new guy online for a month. She knows he is kinky and into bondage, which is something she has always wanted to try. The time has com for the first meeting. She takes a long hot shower and then dresses up in a sext satin top, skirt, and thick shiny pantyhose. She knows he has a satin panty fetish, so she pulls on a pair of bright blue full bottomed satin panties over the top of her nylons. She finishes the outfit of with a smart pencil skirt and heels. Now looking in the mirror, she applies some light lip gloss and smacks her lips. Just then the doorbell rings. He's here! She excitedly opens the door. "Hi I'm Jenny, nice to meet you." She invites him in. He enters and pulls out some soft silver nylon rope and a roll of duct tape. Her heart races with excitement. She is happy that he's not wasting any time or ruining anything with small talk. He runs his hands over her satin shirt and feels up her hips and ass as she pants softly. He pulls her arms be.

Duration: 20:46
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps

File size: 469.7 MB

Download Tied and Spread Wide in Pantyhose

Chair

Master Rob has strapped bdsm sub Daisy Duxe to a chair with some strict medical restraints. Master Rob has many treats and torments in store for Daisy today. He slaps her flesh with different implements, including a harsh crop and a stinging horse hair whip. Daisy Duxe gasps as hot wax from candles hits her sensitive and vulnerable flesh. Master Rob tapes a hitachi vibrator to make his sub cum over and over again as she services his hard cock with her expert mouth. If she doesn't do a good job Daisy will get a shocking surprise!

Duration: 23:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Chair

By the Numbers - Graham

A set entirely dedicated to Graham's nipple punishment. Nearly seventy strokes turn her nipples into swollen peaks of pain.

Duration: 6:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1986kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 108.8 MB

Download By the Numbers - Graham

Slaves are made for Hurting - part 2 - Kiki Sweet

We have a bonafide pain-eater here with us today and we are going to feed her until she's stuffed. You could smell the lust and greedy wantonness on her skin as she walked through the door. She's a hot mess and we now how to treat a greedy painpig. Her fat udders are immediately stuffed into our tit crusher for extra agony only to be left throbbing (for later) while Alebeard gets to work on our sweet masochist's unmarked thighs, with his trusty wooden paddle. His punishing hands quickly destroy her white skin and create a lovely, deep, purple hue. Kiki's screams come freely but nothing will stop our hero from destroying her pain seeking body for his and your entertainment.

Duration: 4:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7433kbps

File size: 249.2 MB

Download Slaves are made for Hurting - part 2 - Kiki Sweet

Milf in toe bound agony

I am struggling as hard on the hard wood floor to make it to the doorway. My elbows are crushed together, my ankles are tightly bound and my mouth has been stuffed and wrapped. I wiggle my bound body using my ass to get me across the floor and finally I reach the door. I lift my legs and wrap my high heels around the door knob trying desperately to turn it so that the door will open. I can't get it to budge so I wriggle my feet until my shoes come off. I try using my feet to maneuver the knob, but my pantyhose is silky and nothing is happening. I kick at the door trying to get someone's attention, but no one hears me. I hear footsteps approaching behind me and I look up in fear as a big man looms over me. He bends down and savagely rips my pantyhose right off my feet and pulls out a thin piece of twine. I scream through my gag as he begins binding my big toes together cruelly. It only gets worse when he runs the twine through the rope on my elbows putting me in a cruel stric.

Duration: 8:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3400kbps

File size: 229.4 MB

Download Milf in toe bound agony

Rose vs. First Impressions

It's always fun to see someone's first reaction to being tied up. That mix of apprehension and excitement, knowing that she will soon be completely helpless. After she requests rope bondage, I decide on a simple box tie, nice and tight of course. With her arms and legs welded together, she knows there is no hope for escape now. Still, Rose tries her best and tosses herself around, but she cannot get a single knot to loosen. Despite her already being good and helpless, a final rope is added, bringing her onto her knees and swinging from the ceiling.

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1963kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 234.7 MB

Download Rose vs. First Impressions

Kinky Christmas Wish Come True Pt. 2

Chrissy climbs over his knee as ordered, unsure of what to expect but knowing there is nothing she can do about it! Her wrists are still bound in front of her and she is still ball gagged for being such a naughty noisy girl! She will definitely learn her lesson by the time he is through with her! He starts by spanking her over her plush velvety dress but quickly moves on to her bare behind, making her count out 10 good ones while drooling through her gag! Then he pulls down on her thong and starts spanking her even harder and faster making her squirms and squeal! It seems that she has not learned her lesson yet! So he takes out the paddle and punishes her bare ass and thighs until she submits!.

Duration: 10:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5831kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 455.0 MB

Download Kinky Christmas Wish Come True Pt. 2

Slyyy - Hogtied and Hoisted

Gorgeous Slyyy submits to a very strict hogtie at HuntersLair Studios.. Shiny takes and layers silky nylon rope through all of her delicate areas, then hoists her up nice and tight with the shop winch! A huge ballgag is added and poor Slyyy is left there to struggle and suffer on the table!.

Duration: 17:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6308kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 830.3 MB

Download Slyyy - Hogtied and Hoisted

Debutante disappears

Beautiful debutante Rachel Adams is getting ready for a ball. She puts on her lipstick and sits to lace up her strappy sandals thinking about her wonder boyfriend - a super rich investment broker. Rachel's dressed in a gorgeous designer evening gown purchased she realizes she left the matching purse at her mother's house. She gets in her car and suddeny a wet rag is pressed up against her mouth and nose. Pretty Rachel kicks and tries to pry the rag off her face, but the fumes overtake her and she passes out cold. Rachel awakes all alone is a creepy industrial building. At first she's confused, but quickly this turns to panic and she feels rope cutting deeply into her flesh and she realizes she is naked except for her lace panties and she can't move at all. The poor thing is brutally bound with her elbows crushed together behind her back and massive amounts of ropes on her torso and legs. Helpless Rachel cries out in terror and I take the moment to slowly stroll into the room. .

Duration: 25:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3403kbps

File size: 657.1 MB

Download Debutante disappears

SexuallyBroken Extreem deepthroating, multiple orgasms!

Cast: India Summer Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

India Summer is the total package. Stunningly beautiful, a genuinely nice person and the heart and loins of a raging pervert. This is not a bored slut coasting through for a paycheck.

Duration: 20:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6807kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SexuallyBroken Extreem deepthroating, multiple orgasms!

Mighty Girlz

One of Russo twins (not sure which!) is fantasy. Stripped and tied to table, hitachi made orgasm.

Duration: 28:53
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 974kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 216.7 MB

Download Mighty Girlz

Learn Some Manners!

Tina was a bad-bad daughter, making a mess in the kitchen and playing lesbian games with her friend. Daddy got angry and called for a professional who taught manners for generations of young ladies while he was a superintendent in a sorority school. The expert accepts the challenge to put the nasty little Tina back into the right track.

Duration: 23:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Learn Some Manners!

Abigail - chastity bra

Just had to happen. I don't care if the trim of the bra is not white, I just needed to add a chastity bra to Abigail's perfect outfit. Maybe it's not so perfect anymore now, but a girl in belt, thigh bands, and chastity bra will always be perfect to me!
Abigail had never seen a chastity bra before, she did not even believe it was a bra when I handed it to her. When she managed to lock it on, she started to understand it wasn't coming off without a key and she couldn't touch her boobs. She looked so great! On this last day of her Chastity Deal, she had picked a white dress and white shoes. She looked like Marilyn Monroe! It was a great outfit to match her belt and thigh bands!
I really need to work on a bra with white trim, I only have black, blue, and pink. And I need to work on a red trim bra as well for my trusty assistant Anahí! No problem, I will get it done, or maybe I will order them from My-Steel. It could be worth it, because there should be more chastity bras in future upda.

Duration: 6:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14593kbps

File size: 693.2 MB

Download Abigail - chastity bra

Slaves are made for Hurting - part 3

What's big, round and jiggles just the right amount? Kiki's sweet, phat, ass! Alebeard likes to linger when it comes to a jiggly ass and he takes his sweet time, and putting some serious hurt on this exquisite piece of fuck meat. Enjoy Kiki's screams and extreme reactions only to find her smiling for you when its all said and done. Yes, she IS definitely coming back to play.

Duration: 4:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7433kbps

File size: 249.2 MB

Download Slaves are made for Hurting - part 3

Barbi doll reagan lush naked bound and struggling

Beautiful blonde Reagan Lush is bound super tightly with painful thin leather cords. Her elbows and wrists are crushed together and the thin leather cuts into her flesh. Her big tits are accentuated from the tight arm bondage. The gorgeous girl has her knees and ankles bound parallel style and worst of all the poor thing's pussy is split in two with a leather cord and every move the helpless girl makes causes the leather to bury deeper and deeper into her pussy and ass. Another thin leather cord is wrapped around her two big toes and it has been tightly cinched. The bound beauty struggles furiously - her perfect flexible lithe body bends and twists and turns and it is clear that Reagan is suffering in the bondage. I enter the room and stand above her bound body. The poor thing's eyes widen in fear as I dangle a leather head harness in front of her eyes. I place the harness on her head shoving the ballgag in between her lips and anchoring it on by buckling each strap nice and t.

Duration: 8:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3384kbps

File size: 208.4 MB

Download Barbi doll reagan lush naked bound and struggling

Back