~Pain in Bloody Torture Ecstasy (needles, hooks, hot wax)~

Torture_Bonfire - Ruby (20.04.2019)

Year: 20.04.2019
Genre: BDSM, fire, candle, wax, burning, lezdom, needle, safety pin, pin, double ended dildo, tattoo, orgasms, trap on
Description: Jessica stretches out Ruby's labias onto her thigh then makes her stand over the metal bar padded with candles, her legs and labias spread wide. While Ruby tries to hold on and not let her legs split apart thus falling onto the burning candles Jessica start pushing medical needles into Ruby's nipples...

Size: 1.12 GiB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 25 min 18 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from FB >

Torture_Puppy - Ruby (01.06.2019)

Year: 01.06.2019
Genre: BDSM, rubber band, pussy torment, spanking, piercing, safety pin, red head, big tits, lezdom
Description: Ruby is the only girl who ever begged me to pierce her pussy in a movie session that originally wouldn't contain it. This way we brought the Puppy series to a higher level. The rubber bands were slammed into her pussy while it was stretched by six safety pins. And then I also attached some small spiny hairclips to her exposed inner labias to see if the rubber bands were able to break them.

Size: 755 MB
Duration: 24 min 41 s

Download from FB >

Torture_T-Brush Machine - Tanita

Genre: Humiliation, Torture
Description: QS has just got a silly flashing magic wand with flexible but rather hard spikes on its spell casting end. It went up surprisingly hard into her vagina, preparing the way for the succeeding toilet brush attached to the fucking machine. You can see some action camera shots from the viewpoint of the brush - if they have such.
Models: QS, Tanita

Size: 1.41 GiB
Duration: 24 min 29 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Hellia, QS - Pyromaniac

Genre: Burning, Flash-Cotton, Fire
Description: Hellia is a sadist dominant beauty in her private life, she just loves hurting submissive masochist men. But she has no idea what is it like to be on the other side. After some persuation I somehow convinced her to let me try some of my bdsm répertoire on her. This flash cotton burning session was her first one, and being such a wussy at this point I wonder how far I can get with her.
Models: Hellia, QS

Size: 2.25 GiB
Duration: 38 min 24 s

Download from FB >

Torture_QS, Tanita

Genre: Humiliation, Needles, Torture
Description: Lots of piercing for Tanita this time, needless to say, with pins, not needles, because of the extra pain. All of those goes into her outer labias and a lone one into the perineum. Then QS turns into a drill instructor and makes Tanita to do some hurtful workout. Finally she drills a dildo into her thorny hole.

Size: 2.02 GiB
Duration: 35 min 22 s

Download from FB >

Torture_QS

Genre: Needles, Self-torture
Description: I have done a little mix of different kind of self-torments for Christmas: pussy stretching and stuffing with huge dildos, two chocolate Santa, Christmas ornaments, a fake Christmas tree made of brush and some piercing play. Three medical needles went through my each nipple and one needle right through my clitoris. My clit has never been pierced with medical needles before and mainly not by me. I was fucking proud of myself that I could do it and I really loved it in a strange way so you can except more of it in the future.
Models: QS

Size: 2.36 GiB
Duration: 40 min 43 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Zara, Holly - Waxed

Genre: Candles, Hot-Wax, Burning, Bondage, Whipping, Lezdom
Description: This is the first time when Holly is on the other side. She takes revenge on Zara for beating her pussy so eagerly before. Holly is dripping hot wax all over Zara's body and then she cleans her waxed body by whipping the hardened shell off her.
Models: Zara, Holly

Size: 1.93 GiB
Duration: 33 min 6 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Jeby, QS, Tanita - Hearts

Genre: Humiliation
Description: Tanita and me just practiced some face-slapping and face-abusing on Jeby and then we made a beautiful decoration on her body. We stapled a few bunch of small red hearts to her snow white skin.
Models: Jeby, QS, Tanita

Size: 1.44 GiB
Duration: 24 min 52 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Jeby

Genre: Humiliation, Pain, Torture
Description: Markswoman training a'la QS. Shooting clits and nipples are so old school, cervix is the new bullseye!
Models: Jeby, QS

Size: 1.51 GiB
Duration: 26 min 9 s

Download from FB >

Torture_QS, Tanita - Clit Piercing

Genre: Piercing, Needles, Orgasm
Description: Tanita's first needle in her clit, also some more warm-up piercings around her more sensitive areas.

Size: 1.61 GiB
Duration: 27 min 44 s

Download from FB >

Torture_PHP - JEBY

Genre: BDSM, Bondage
Description: PHP as peehole play. Although some PHP programming lessons would have been an even worse torment for Jeby than inserting pens, pencils, paint brushes, metal clamps and a burning birthday candle into her peehole.

Size: 1.84 GiB
Duration: 31 min 21 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Alani Pi (13.12.2019)

Year: 13.12.2019
Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Description: I'm a hungry girl. I like to eat really delicious food, but I've never had a meal like this before. First he checked the meat. He wanted it to be nice and firm before he tenderized it. He took his time making it nice and tender. Each stroke made the piece better, he could see and feel his progress. Then he marinated it. Some ginger, beets, parsnip, even some spinach. Once marinated he basted it to perfection. He rubbed in some coconut oil. Removing the perfect piece was his next task. He let me trim and fry our dinner. I've never tasted such a delicacy, but I may have to try it again. Due to limited supply of such cuts of meat I'll have to savor each bite.
Models: Alani Pi

Size: 1.72 GiB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 32 min 21 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Katie Kush (06.12.2019)

Year: 06.12.2019
Description: All it took was a few seconds. I just looked down to check a text message. When I looked up I saw him. I swerved. I went right into a rock. Why won't he let me go? He wants me to thank him. He wants me to appreciate him. If I play nice maybe he'll let me go. He wants me to dress up for him. He touches me and exposes me. He thinks if he makes me cum that I'll love him. The pain he inflicts on my body is nothing compared to the pain he inflicts on my mind. That I will never recover from.
Models: Katie Kush

Size: 2.46 GiB
Duration: 46 min 1 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Delirious Hunter (24.01.2015)

Year: 24.01.2015
Description: A little electricity makes girls more compliant. Not that Delirious Hunter is doing a lot of resisting. She is having the time of her life in this live feed. We bRught her in to experience first hand the kind of love we have to give. So, we have a little bit of a new set up to try out on her. We put her down on all fours, strap her limbs to some wooden blocks, and it leaves her ass and pussy open to whatever kind of violation we can come up with. Her tits are even hanging down so we can apply some nice clamps to them. We can fuck her ass with Mr. Pogo or just stick an ass hook in there while we cane the hell of out her. She's got some nice striping from it. Our candy cane cane does a great job.
Models: Delirious Hunter

Size: 2.01 GiB
Duration: 38 min 4 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Delirious Hunter (03.01.2015)

Year: 03.01.2015
Description: What did Delirious Hunter want for the holidays? Lots of bondage, maybe a suspension, and of course, a ton of orgasms. But those things really add up to her one big wish, some wonderful marks to show off in public when she is done with this encounter. She bRught us presents, too. It's clear she is angling for an epic beating today. Not everything we do is going to leave a mark but it's all going to be fun. We're going to ask her a few questions, loosen her up as always, but it'll be pretty quick that we switch to bondage and just straight up fucking with the girl. She has some pretty sensitive feet. We'll see how well she can answer the questions while Rain DeGrey is taking her teeth to them. Over time we'll reveal more of our canvas and show you exactly what we're working with today. We don't like to unwrap our gifts too quickly or people may think we're too eager. We're going to savor this girl, and you should, too.
Models: Delirious Hunter

Size: 2.34 GiB
Duration: 44 min 9 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Cora Moth (27.12.2019)

Year: 27.12.2019
Description: I don't take shit from anyone! So when this guy suggested I help him clean his house in exchange for a train ticket I should have known better. He seemed nice. He even liked some of the same bands I do. It turned out he's just a creep like the rest of them. It wasn't just washing the floor he wanted more for, he put me in bondage first. Then came the real torments. Completely encasing me in black wraps and putting me in a cage.
Models: Cora Moth

Size: 2.46 GiB
Duration: 46 min 3 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Rebel Rhyder (20.12.2019)

Year: 20.12.2019
Description: Feeling safe inside your own home is one of those luxuries that not everyone has. Ever since moving in I haven't felt alone. The authorities are worthless and cruel. I could feel his eyes on my body as I showered. I told everyone I knew, but people stopped believing me. After all I would have seen something, I would have caught him. There's a point at which you begin to feel crazy. When you can't tell reality from paranoia. Then it suddenly became real. He WAS there! He touched my body in ways only an intimate partner is supposed to. He said he was my boyfriend. I'm not crazy after all, no it's much worse. He's the crazy one!
Models: Rebel Rhyder

Size: 2.42 GiB
Duration: 45 min 28 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Clothespins - Holly (07.12.2019)

Year: 07.12.2019
Genre: BDSM, whipping, clothespins, bondage, suspension, sixpack, abs, muscular, pussy whipping, orgasms, slow motion
Description: Holly ended up suspended upside-down again because she loves this position so much. This time her butts, belly, tits and pussy are decorated with tones of colorful clothespins but not for so long, Jessica removes them soon with a single tail whip.

Size: 1.08 GiB
Duration: 25 min 42 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Zoe Lark (18.12.2019)

Year: 18.12.2019
Description: On a lark Zoe decided to show up at the I.S. studio. Anxious and excited all at the same time. A giant red ball gag, neck rope, and tight crotch rope put her in the right headspace. An I.S. mask in a suspension makes for a very interesting experience. The feeling of floating without being able to see anything. Zoe spins and swings around the stage. Not many people can be hung by their hair. Zoe is caught between putting her weight on her knees or on her head. Either way hurts, but when the vibrator and the cane are introduced there's even more to worry about.
Models: Zoe Lark

Size: 2.26 GiB
Duration: 42 min 26 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Snuffer - Jessica (12.10.2019)

Year: 12.10.2019
Genre: BDSM, candles, burning, firehot wax, electro, orgasm, squirt, pee, lezdom
Description: Jessica hates her huge floppy inner labias so much that she loved the idea that they can be hurt badly in this session while putting out many different kind of candles with them. Although later she was not that much enthusiastic about her nipples...

Size: 1.16 GiB
Duration: 23 min 27 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Abigail Dupree, Master James (08.01.2020)

Year: 08.01.2020
Description: I like to see her in desperation donned in her littles clothes. She wants me to put her in desperation.
Models: Abigail Dupree, Master James

Size: 1.77 GiB
Duration: 35 min 22 s

Download from FB >

Torture_London River (03.01.2020)

Year: 03.01.2020
Description: London returns to the Orgasmageddon arena. This time she's really in for it. It's always so easy to make her cum so we start off by taking it really slow. Within the first then minutes of this continuous scene London is begging for orgasm. Once the floodgates are open though London has no choice, but to cum. Each one is more and more intense and the vibrators keep getting more and more extreme. It's hard to tell when, but at some point pleasure turns to pain. Each orgasm is tormenting and London has a long way to go before we're done with her. Heart pounding, bloodcurdling screams, and more as London's body is ripped in half by the agony of ecstasy.
Models: London River

Size: 1.66 GiB
Duration: 31 min 8 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Cora Moth (15.01.2020)

Year: 15.01.2020
Description: Cora Moth has some interesting talents. Before the camera started she began pulling herself up off her feet. Big mistake. This became the inspiration. Tie her neck just high enough that she can't touch the floor. Now she has to hold herself there. When you can spread your legs as wide as Cora can you have to expect that we are going to tie them wide apart any chance we get. This time she's upside down and spread so wide she might split down the middle. A hogtie and finally a ball tie show off Cora's amazing body. As she swings around she cums hard on the vibrator.
Models: Cora Moth

Size: 1.85 GiB
Duration: 34 min 31 s

Download from FB >

Back