Nymphomaniac And Sexually Motivated Rubber In Latex

Marias Punishment

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Maria continues to disappoint Mistress Brianna and is confined to her ball cage when the Mistress enters the room. Maria is then subjected to a series of new training procedures, including Exotic Confinements, Spankings, Floggings, Ballet Boots, Corsets, Latex Hoodsand more! Once satisfied with the training, Mistress Brianna binds Maria in Heavy Latex and then straps her to the Bondage Table, so that she may have the chance to contemplate what she has learned.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:15
Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 1140kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 569.5 MB

Download Marias Punishment

Slick Black Bodysuit Tight Hogtie

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

Mina wears her slick black PVC Bodysuit and stockings, and is tightly gagged and hogtied on camera.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Slick Black Bodysuit Tight Hogtie

ZaydaJ Bondage

The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos (mostly not anal penetration), vibrators, clamps and gags.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:49
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 841.0 MB

Download ZaydaJ Bondage

Taboo Decadence Part 1

Take a deep, dark look into the world of fetish fucking! Winner of Avn's Best Specialty Series, Taboo brings you sexual debauchery at its finest!

Duration: 58:24
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1489kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 703.0 MB

Download Taboo Decadence Part 1

Super bondage, domination and hogtie for young girl

Release Year: 2017

Hot brunette in blue clothes, with big boobs plus man in gray t-shirt. Her tied up with chains and belts - full body. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for a horny model with beautiful body in the large house.

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4837kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and hogtie for young girl

Jewells Session With Mistress Gemini

Cute busty sexy girl Jewell Marceau represents her movies, filled with Bdsm torture, spanking, whipping, bondage, tits squeezing and other Bdsm stuff. She can act as a slave girl and, also, as a cruel mistress, so you can delight with variety of her Bdsm skills. Jewell Marceaus session with Mistress Gemini proved to be a latex lovers dream come true! Jewell was in heaven as her rubber clad domme sensually groped her, used her, spanked her, and fucked her.

Duration: 1:47:33
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Jewells Session With Mistress Gemini

Bizarre Spiele Teil Part 2

The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.

Duration: 1:30:01
Video: 512x384, XviD, 915kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 699.8 MB

Download Bizarre Spiele Teil Part 2

Competition In Pain

Pain virgin Neffrotitti would like to be the slave of the pretty Mistress Pamela. Naturally, our wicked mistress will have to put the willing lady to the test!

Duration: 58:44
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 963kbps

File size: 473.8 MB

Download Competition In Pain

Rubber Femdom, Cage ,Bondage,System Mask ,Inflatable Gag part 2

Genres: Femdom and Strapon

In the second part of this rubber femdom, cage, bondage, system mask, inflatable gag video series, rubber mistress Victoria, in a black rubber catsuit, corset, and open-toe high heels and rubber slave, Diane, who is nude, only wears a pair of black high heels and is hogtied to a bondage cross, continue with their bondage and femdom game. Victoria touches Diane's breast nipples with a rubber dildo. Then she rubs Diane's cunt with the dildo, inserts it into Diane's pussy and fucks her thoroughly. After Diane's rubber climax, both rubber girls change roles. Diane hogties Victoria to a bondage bar. Then she frees Victoria's pussy and fondles it with her finger. After that Diane masks and blindfolds Victoria as well as inserts an inflatable gag into Victoria's mouth and continue with the dildo fuck.

Duration: 18:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10308kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Rubber Femdom, Cage ,Bondage,System Mask ,Inflatable Gag part 2

Rubber Hood Exploration

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Davina is one of the rare women we have met who enjoys and embraces extreme fetish gear, as we see in a second short video showing her trying on various faceless rubber hoods. Davina is the real deal, and we would love to shoot more videos with her in the future.

Duration: 7:50
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps

File size: 234.8 MB

Download Rubber Hood Exploration

Malice

Jewell Marceau breaks into her bosses filing cabinet to steal legal documents that will insure a hostile take over of the company. As Jewell makes her escape free and clear she is startled by a dark, anonymous stranger who somehow knows exactly what she's up to. Threatened, abducted, and then tied, Jewell has found herself in an inescapable predicament, but has sworn not to leak any information.

Duration: 1:47:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 988.0 MB

Download Malice

Shiny black latex slut ring gagged hogtied and unmercifully skullfucked

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Shiny latex black hole for fucking. Deep throat opened and fixed with a ring gag to stick my cock deep inside. Anal hook tied to a head harness. Lot of dripping, not only from the throat, but from a pussy also. Cunt's cunt reacts on every cock move. Pussy wants it deep too. But not today. Today I'm in the intellectual mood and I'm interested only in your head. And today you have a lot in your head - big cock and lots of cum. I like you clever, bitch!

Duration: 18:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2146kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 307.7 MB

Download Shiny black latex slut ring gagged hogtied and unmercifully skullfucked

Kinky Girlfriends

Three girlfriends liking both to dominate, and to submit - Madam Gene, Latex Eve and Anastasia, have a good time during the day the perverted games.
Anastasia begins session as the captive in the hanging sphere cage while other two girlfriends are amused with each other. When at last they get Anastasia from a cage, the last is compelled to submit and lick a violet strap-on of Madam Jean to gloss!

Duration: 52:15
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1489kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 646.0 MB

Download Kinky Girlfriends

Super bondage, domination and hogtie for young model

Sexy girl in black clothes plus man in purple t-shirt. Her tied up with belts - full body on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for a horny model with big boobs in the large room.

Duration: 26:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4415kbps
Audio: 112kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and hogtie for young model

Crazy Rubber Manga Condon Catsuit Fuck,Mouth Strap-On part 1

Genres: Femdom and Strapon

In the first part of this crazy rubber manga condom catsuit fuck, mouth strap-on video series, rubber newbie Mia in a pink rubber condom catsuit with attached mittens and feet as well as mask and Barbara in black rubber hot pants, black rubber push-up bra caress each other sensually. After this Mia stimulates Barbara's clitoris with her rubber mittens in various positions. After Barbara's rubber orgasm, she slides into a pair of rubber strap-on pants. Mia sucks the attached cock thoroughly and cannot await to be fucked. Then Barbara assists Mia to don the attached manga hood. After closing the zipper, Mia is the first time completely encased in rubber. Barbara fetches a rubber mouth strap-on, puts it in her mouth and secures the strap-on over her head. Barbara inserts the condom of Mia's mask into Mia's mouth and inserts her mouth strap-on in Mia's rubber clad mouth.

Duration: 22:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10721kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Crazy Rubber Manga Condon Catsuit Fuck,Mouth Strap-On part 1

Hazel Allure and Serene Isley Catburglar Binds Nude Hazel

Hazel is tied seated cross legged on the rug cleave gagged, struggling and moaning. Serene enters with a bottle of water and feeds her some taking the cleave gag down for a brief moment before coming back, taunting her a bit and then after fondling her replacing her cleave gag and leaving her to struggle.

Duration: 29:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3820kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 850.9 MB

Download Hazel Allure and Serene Isley Catburglar Binds Nude Hazel

Schwarze Flamme - Latex Nymphen Ponygirl

It takes place with the two dominant girls who decided to go to the country for his Igor. There they put on male black mask on his head and his penis began to play, they caressed him and milked, sometimes at the same time accelerating. One of dominoes so excited, it was gone, and secluded herself fucked dildo.

Duration: 1:25:45
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 641kbps
Audio: 437kbps

File size: 682.2 MB

Download Schwarze Flamme - Latex Nymphen Ponygirl

Electric Surprise

Erika found herself in a new predicament when she said she was open to anything. She soon found herself connected to the ceiling with a chain, hands in leather mitts and a gas mask on her head. Then the big surprise. Savage had her first encounter with a cattle prod.

Duration: 14:05
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 1335kbps

File size: 149.7 MB

Download Electric Surprise

Clinic Clips - Scene 4

Matron and Sis..r A. take equal charge in this film, as the two bring their bizarre rubber knowledge to the patients once more! New Patient A. is singled out for some particularly harsh anal treatment as Sis..r A. fills her ass with huge metal anal beads. Some kinky clear plastic pissing fun is also a new treatment Matron makes Patient F. endure with some great pissing action! Everything from plaster cast bondage, (as F. is plastered to the gyno couch and fucks to orgasm), to Patient J. being D.P.'d with a catheter and strap-on, to Patient A. unable to see out of her inflatable hood! feeling the warm piss being sprayed on her rubber body by F! Stunning, Fast moving, Hardcore action!!!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:12:21
Video: 720x394, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Clinic Clips - Scene 4

Hard bondage, strappado and torture for hot sexy slavegirl

Beautiful young brunette in black clothes plus woman in red panties, with big boobs. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, hair and belly on the table. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination and strappado for a horny model with sexy body in the large garage.

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11217kbps
Audio: 146kbps

Download Hard bondage, strappado and torture for hot sexy slavegirl

Super bondage, domination and torture for sexy model in latex

Sexy model with small tits and with beautiful body plus man in black jeans. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs and belly on the floor. Black mask on her face. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for a horny model with hot brest in the large house.

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4804kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for sexy model in latex

Latex Game - Latex Webcam

I am a passionate, educated Dominatrix, Model and Entertainer with several years of experience under my belt. I am an Aries, open minded, and an intellectual. Proudly self taught and also Mentored by some of South Florida's Elite and highly skilled Pro Dominas; I get great pleasure from using and perfecting my Natural skillets and all that I may currently be learning. Working daily in my studio for LiveCam, photo shoots, video clips for my site is always a fun and artistic work in progress. Thank you for coming along with me as I grow in my Fetish. I love every perverted aspect of living and working My BDSM lifestyle. I have a No Shame sex positive policy and No Tolerance policy. Safety, consent with safe-word use, and hygiene are of utmost importance to me. Working with Breath-play, HeavyRubber, Sensory Deprivation, and Bondage/Restriction scenes requires nothing less than total trust. My submissive players find this in me ..and I find so much more in them when human connection is established.

Total size: 1.4 GB in 2 files.

Download Latex Game - Latex Webcam

Tight bondage, domination and hogtie for sexy young slavegirl

Young blonde with small tits, in black dress plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, hair and belly on the floor. Black mask on her face. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for a horny model with beautiful body in the large house.

Duration: 35:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6961kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Tight bondage, domination and hogtie for sexy young slavegirl

Back