Nymphomaniac And Sexually Motivated Rubber In Latex

Chloe Lovette

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Chloe switches on the device at the power socket then fastens leather cuffs on both ankles before testing an inflatable dildo and inserting it inside herself. Next she sits on a saddle and reconnects the pipe of the inflating dildo to part of the device then she connects the ankle cuffs to ropes that go to clam cleats above and on each side of her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 654.8 MB

Download Chloe Lovette

Tight bondage, domination and torture for two very sexy girls

Release Year: 2020

Two very beautiful models with beautiful bodies, in sexy latex clothes and with big boobs plus man in black clothes, with big boobs. Their tied up with belts - hands and legs. Gag in their mouths. He spanks their sexy ass. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for two horny bitches, with sexy wits on the outdoor.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:18
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9179kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, domination and torture for two very sexy girls

lucy loves latex wrapped scene 3

Samantha Bentley, Marica Hase and Lucy Latex got together in this remote location for some outdoor latex play that involves hardcore anal play. Watch as they oil up their submissive and relax her ass with a little butt plug. When the time is right, Lucy works most of her hand into her well oiled ass.

Duration: 18:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10471kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download lucy loves latex wrapped scene 3

Bondage, domination, spanking and torture for two bitch in latex

Hot sexy model in black latex clothes, with beautiful body plus strong man with big cock and him assistant with big boobs and with hot ass. Her tied up with belts - hand and legs on the chair and on the floor. He fucks her naked shaved pussy and mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny girls with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 27:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8974kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Bondage, domination, spanking and torture for two bitch in latex

Lovely Latex Lady Yvette Costeau leash led & tied up tightly

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Born to Be Bound
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Hogtied, Hogtie, Ball Tied, Extreme Heels, Stockings, Ball Gag, Struggle, Story Line, Big Tits, Elbow Tie

German fetish superstar Yvette is dressed in a latex, girdle, fully fashioned stockings and boots as I start to tie her up. She gets a chest harness, elbows together, writs tied off to her sides, crotch rope on her bare crotch. She gets a ballgag with chin strap and nipple clamps which I use to attach a leash to and lead her through the big vacation house, even outdoors and then back up some steps into the house. She gets seated in a chair and some clothes pins aded to her nipples, then her legs tied off to the sides of the chair, a rope across the thighs used mostly to pull her nipple clamps down. She keeps putting her head down, so I attach a rope to the back of her gag and pull her head back so we can see her pretty little face a bit more. Yvette is a very good bondage model, like a lot of German models pretty stoic. She drools A LOT which she doesn't like. She also doesn't like gags very much at all.tho she is very tough when it comes to tight ties. So I'm a bit mean and leave tha.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 293.4 MB

Download Lovely Latex Lady Yvette Costeau leash led & tied up tightly

Super bondage, domination and spanking for hot girl in latex

Beautiful model in sexy latex clothes, with big naked boobs, with naked shaved pussy, with hot ass and with sexy body plus two men with big cocks. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her wet pussy and mouth. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny slavegirl with beautiful breast in the large house.

Duration: 35:11
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7646kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and spanking for hot girl in latex

Enchantress Sahrye Latex Leather Strap Hogtie (2017)

Sahrye is dressed in tight latex, a silver high necked shirt and knee length hobble skirt. A neck corset is on when Mr Big Boss starts strapping her arms together behind her back, first her wrists and then her elbows next. Ankle cuffs are added and Sahrye opens to receive the muzzle ballgag that Mr Big Boss then places in her mouth. An ankle hobble is added and then Mr Big Boss attaches a collar pulling her across the room towards him.

Duration: 16:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 897.6 MB

Download Enchantress Sahrye Latex Leather Strap Hogtie (2017)

Bound For Good

Release Year: 2004
Cast: Ashley Renee, Anastasia Pierce, Sasha Monet and Lexa Lane.
Genres: Latex, Fetish

Ashley has been missing for quite some time. Unknown to others she is being held captive within the dungeons of the beautiful Sasha Monet. She is Sasha's most prized possession and is expected to perform perfectly at all times. But Ashley is a naughty girl, and alongside fetish favorite Anastasia Pierce and newcomer Lexa Lane, Ashley is put through a series of delightful tortures.

Watch as Supermodel Ashley and her Gorgeous Fetish Friends engage in the Sublime in this Bondage Masterpiece!

Format: avi
Duration: 39:31
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1076kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 350.5 MB

Download Bound For Good

Anal Examinations Sc. 1

Cast: Nurse Minerva, Valentina Bianco
Genres: BDSM, Latex/Rubber, Toys, Fetish

My Master took me to the examination room with the gyn chair and fixed me on it. He put a very mean rubber posture collar with an attached gag on me which me to keep my head up in a perfect position. Master gave me a good examination. Watch how he touches my boobs and spreads my inner lips fucking me with his fingers. Then he put a spreader bar with an attached metal anal plug on me. Every time I moved my legs I fucked myself. Being in this helpless position he started to make me orgasm with a powerful vibrator. I came very fast and very hard! But Master didn't stop. He gave it to me over and over again. Watch me fuck myself in my butt while at the same time being mercilessly to multiple orgasms

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 19:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9995kbps
Audio: 112kbps

Download Anal Examinations Sc. 1

Super bondage, strappado and torture for very hot bitch

Hot bitch with beautiful tits, with shaved pussy and with sexy body plus man in blue jeans and him assistant with hot ass. Her tied up with belts - full body on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He sfuks her wet pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and torture for very hot brunette with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6116kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Super bondage, strappado and torture for very hot bitch

Yvette Cousteau-Cat suited intruder hogtied and gagged

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Yvette is a spy for some foreign government. She has broken into a hotel room where she believes there are some sensitive corporate documents. All of a sudden, Sahrye walks in and catches her. So she cannot run off and get help, Yvette grabs Sahrye and wrestles her to the floor. Then Sahrye's male friend walks and sees what is going on. He grabs Yvette and tells Sahrye to call for the authorities. But as she places the call, she and the man decide that maybe there is a better way to deal with Yvette. She hangs up and grabs rope. Then with the man holding Yvette down, she ties her up. To keep her from screaming Sahrye and the man strap a harness ball gag in Yvette's mouth and over her head. Sahrye is then left to watch Yvette as the man gets more rope. When he returns, he trusses her very very tight and secure. Her elbows are tied together and she is even crotch roped into a hogtie. Finally a piece of rope is attached to the head harness of the gag. Yvette's head is then pulled straigh.

Duration: 16:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7374kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 891.2 MB

Download Yvette Cousteau-Cat suited intruder hogtied and gagged

Super bondage, strappado and torture for beautiful brunette

Young brunette in sexy black latex clothes, with little ass and with beautiful body plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly on the chair and on the floor. Big black ball in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy, with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a sexy girl sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 22:58
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4473kbps
Audio: 145kbps

Download Super bondage, strappado and torture for beautiful brunette

Tight bondage, suspension and torture for hot slavegirl

Release Year: 2018

Young girl with big boobs and with sexy body plus man in yellow t-shirt. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the bed and on the floor. Black mask on her head. He fucks her pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, suspension and torture for a horny model with beautiful tits in the large house.

Duration: 18:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5303kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Tight bondage, suspension and torture for hot slavegirl

Super bondage, domination and torture for very hot slut in latex

Beautiful girl in black latex clothes, with very big boobs, with sexy ass and with hot body plus man with big cock. Her tied up with ropes. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her wer shaved pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny slavegirl with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 26:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6372kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for very hot slut in latex

Tight bondage, torture and domination for hot girl in latex

Sexy girl in black latex clothes with beautiful body and with small tits plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with chains and ropes on the bed. He fucks her naked wet pussy, ass and mouth. Professional bondage, torture and domination dor a beautiful slut with hot breast in the large house.

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5467kbps

Download Tight bondage, torture and domination for hot girl in latex

Tight bondage, strappado and torture for sexy model in latex

Horny slut in sexy latex clothes, with naked pussy, with beautiful body plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her sexy little ass. He fucks her wet pussy with dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for a young bitch with hot breast in the large room.

Duration: 29:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3720kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Tight bondage, strappado and torture for sexy model in latex

Tight bondage, domination and hogtie for hot bitch in latex

Young brunette in black latex clothes, with beautiful body plus man in green t-shirt. Her tied up with belts - full body on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, dmination and hogtie for a horny model with small breast in the large room.

Duration: 17:54
Video: 1278x720, AVC (H.264), 1934kbps

Download Tight bondage, domination and hogtie for hot bitch in latex

Crazy Rubber Manga Condon Catsuit Fuck,Mouth Strap-On part 1

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom and Strapon

In the first part of this crazy rubber manga condom catsuit fuck, mouth strap-on video series, rubber newbie Mia in a pink rubber condom catsuit with attached mittens and feet as well as mask and Barbara in black rubber hot pants, black rubber push-up bra caress each other sensually. After this Mia stimulates Barbara's clitoris with her rubber mittens in various positions. After Barbara's rubber orgasm, she slides into a pair of rubber strap-on pants. Mia sucks the attached cock thoroughly and cannot await to be fucked. Then Barbara assists Mia to don the attached manga hood. After closing the zipper, Mia is the first time completely encased in rubber. Barbara fetches a rubber mouth strap-on, puts it in her mouth and secures the strap-on over her head. Barbara inserts the condom of Mia's mask into Mia's mouth and inserts her mouth strap-on in Mia's rubber clad mouth.

Duration: 22:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10721kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Crazy Rubber Manga Condon Catsuit Fuck,Mouth Strap-On part 1

The Intruder Finds Riley's Toys - Scene 2 - HD 720p

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The intruder asks her where the valuables are and once again she gives him the wrong answer. He walks away leaving Riley to struggle in her inescapable tape bondage. He returns... this time with the dirty panties he found in her laundry basket. She won't open her mouth to accept them, but a few hard smacks to her bound tits remedies that problem. The panties are stuffed in her mouth and once again sealed in with tape. He leaves he to struggle once again. He returns again with the vibrator he found in her dresser. He cuts the tape between her legs and situates it between her legs. The tape is then reapplied around her legs and the vibrator. He leaves again, but soon returns. He hoods her with a nylon and then completely tapes her head, neck and shoulders. He gives her tit a quick squeeze and her ass a slap, before leaving poor Riley on the floor.

Duration: 17:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 794.3 MB

Download The Intruder Finds Riley's Toys - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Super bondage, domination and torture for very beautiful blonde

Very beautiful blonde in black latex clothes, with big naked boobs, with naked shaved pussy, with hot ass and with very sexy body. Big dildo in her mouth. Fucks her wet pussy with big white vibrator on the bed. Professional domination, torment and torture for horny blonde with naked breast in the large bedroom.

Duration: 22:21
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5647kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for very beautiful blonde

Tight bondage, domination and mummification for young model

Hot brunette with naked boobs, in black pantyhose. Her tied up with ropes and scotch - full body, on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. He fucks her mouth with big dildo. Fucks her pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, torture and mummification for a horny model with big tits in the large house.

Duration: 16:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2436kbps
Audio: 145kbps

Download Tight bondage, domination and mummification for young model

Tight bondage, strappado and domination for sexy slavegirl

Sexy model in black latex clothes, with beautiful body, with big boobs and with big ass plus man in gray t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and torture for beautiful girl with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 26:33
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4236kbps
Audio: 114kbps

Download Tight bondage, strappado and domination for sexy slavegirl

Teena Lipoldino And Nataly Gold - Shining Her Boots With Pussy Juice!

Two ravishing Russian teens are in the mood for a little game of Master and Servant and they take their game very seriously! DDF favorite Teena Lipoldino plays the dominator in this set and she's dressed for success with her red bustier and knee high fuck me boots!
The object of her affections, Nataly Gold is already in her birthday suit and ready for whatever miss sexy is whipping up for her. Tied by both wrists and virtually suspended with rope to an eye bolt in the ceiling, her slender naked body is ready for some action! Teena sucks on her itty bitty titty's and then pops on the couch and fingers her own snatch while making sure Nataly is good and stretched out. Then it's time for Teena to polish her boots with Nataly's pussy juices, and have her taste them as well. Mmmmm, pineapple flavor maybe? Teena throws some nipple pinching at her slave for good measure before having her masterful twat licked good. Not so bad! Hey Teena, need more slaves? We've got a bevy of DDF Members who.

Duration: 17:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps

File size: 984.7 MB

Download Teena Lipoldino And Nataly Gold - Shining Her Boots With Pussy Juice!

Super bondage, domination and hogtie for sexy girl in latex

Beautiul brunette in red latex clothes, with sexy body and with big boobs plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with belts and chains - hands, legs and belly on the floor and on the table. Big red ball and gag in her mouth. He spanks her naked sexy ass. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and hogtie for hot slavegirl with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 25:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5986kbps
Audio: 116kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and hogtie for sexy girl in latex

Super bondage, domination and hogtie for very hot slut

Young blonde with beautiful body, in red clothes plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, boobs, ass, pussy and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage and hogtie for a horny model with big breast in the house.

Duration: 16:15
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5715kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and hogtie for very hot slut

Gwenmedia - Outpatient

After extraction of the patient from a cocoon, nurses Madam Eradiya and her assistant Raeychel, start doing a make-up to the captive. After it move on a glass table, connect and train in obedience by vacuum suckers and an electric stick.
The nurse Raeychel badly carries out duties and Madam Eradiya decides to punish and it too. Both of them are ottrakhana and favor are spanked without any!
Tired with two disobedient slaves, Madam Eradiya places in cameras. One - in the steel hanging cage, another - in a latex bag with a plastic transparent hood.
Good night, my beauties!

Format: avi
Duration: 30:34
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1529kbps

File size: 688.7 MB

Download Gwenmedia - Outpatient

Sensual Jane And Jelena Jensen - Paying For Her Sins!

Sensual Jane is more like Strict Jane today as she disciplines Jelena Jensen for some unspecified transgression! Let us join these two busty beauties in the forest to watch them enact an unusual roleplay drama. Jelena's wrists are bound and she is persuaded to bend over for Jane's fierce red paddle, which is applied with cruel strength onto Miss Jensen's black latex-clad bottom. Jelena cries out in pain but Jane does not let up.

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7366kbps

File size: 992.0 MB

Download Sensual Jane And Jelena Jensen - Paying For Her Sins!

Deviant bound for domination scene 1

Because Luna Star is new to this naughty game, she's only strapped to the cross by her wrists and ankles. Her huge breasts strain against the mesh of her corset. Her lover - the man who will soon become her Master - fondles her clit, warming her up to his next play. She's fucked hard, with Master stretching out her anus with his thumb while Luna protests. She's denied her climax, made to suck him clean. Perhaps she will learn her lesson next time - that her mouth is not for talking.

Duration: 30:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5962kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Deviant bound for domination scene 1

Clara g. And Lexi Lowe And Samantha Bentley - Perverted Nurses Strike! - Part 1

Twisted nurses Clara G (in the red uniform) and Lexi Lowe (in the pink) never let their work get in the way of their sapphic pleasures. They kiss above while they continue their examination of strapped-down patient Samantha Bentley, tugging apart the lips of her mouth and even inserting their fingers into her nostrils. They also squeeze her tits and pussy, before Clara sits down on Samantha's face for a short spell of queening therapy. Then it's time for the insertion of some kind of shiny silver metal probe, and Lexi lubricates the Bentley bungie and then slides the instrument inside, while she licks Sam's snatch. Then another long metal toy comes into play, which both Clara and Lexi lick before using it to probe Samantha's box before stuffing a plastic tube into the patient's anus, which makes her ass into a tunnel. Before pulling open Samantha's mouth with what look like shiny shoehorns, the perverted health providers then lube up her crotch completely to insert an enormous black.

Duration: 16:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps

File size: 887.2 MB

Download Clara g. And Lexi Lowe And Samantha Bentley - Perverted Nurses Strike! - Part 1

Deviant bound for domination scene 2

Lyra Law loves to be handcuffed and strapped. The anticipation, alone, not knowing exactly what her Master will order, keeps her pussy liquefied and pulsing. Only this time, the punishment is far more cruel - he hasn't treated her to the ball gag, yet demands that she throat his entire cock until her gag spit has reached her navel, and his load stains her face with its deviant pleasure.

Duration: 37:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5941kbps

Download Deviant bound for domination scene 2

Rubber Lezdom - Mouth Strap-on Part 1 - Jennifer & Miky - Full HD 1080p

In the first part of this rubber rubber lezdom, dildo, pussy licking, face sitting, mouth strap-on rubber video series, rubber mistress Jennifer, in a blue rubber mini dress and black high heels is sitting on a chair when rubber slave Miky, who wears a black rubber garter belt, rubber stockings, a rubber bra and heels, joins her. Jennifer does some nasty things to Miky before Jennifer makes Miky to satisfy her with Miky's tounge. Then Jennifer tastes Miky's twat and secures handcuffs on Miky's wrists and cuffs on Miky's ankles.

Duration: 16:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Rubber Lezdom - Mouth Strap-on Part 1 - Jennifer & Miky - Full HD 1080p

Deviant bound for domination scene 4

Annie Cruz finds herself strapped, bound so tight her exposed nipples ache. Blindfolded, she cannot see whose cock is rubbing against her cheeks, but she doesn't care. As long as sucking off a stranger will earn her release, Annie is more than happy to obey. As feeling rushes back into her limbs, Annie's Latina twat is mercilessly used by her new Master.

Duration: 25:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5067kbps

File size: 974.0 MB

Download Deviant bound for domination scene 4

Anna Polina And Tasha Holz

The British blonde and blue-eyed babe Tasha Holz gives that sex toy some deepthroat action while kneeling on the hardwood flood in this wooden hidden shed. After some sex toy ball licking and an upside down blowjob, her bare feet are still covered in wax and Mistress Polina crams her lovely face all the way between her butt cheeks to receive some intense ass licking. Then Anna sits down on that chair, spreads her legs covered in purple latex stockings and rams that silicon cock all the way into her slave's box. While fucking her in reverse cowgirl style, she starts biting that little chick's satiny skin with her teeth and seems unstoppable while penetrating that tight shaved pink pussy hole. Finally, she makes her submissive little beauty lick her horny fuckhole while holding that plastic dick until she orgasms. That little chick needs her mouth stuffed one last time with that skin colored sex toy before this extreme fetish scene comes to an end.

Duration: 19:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Anna Polina And Tasha Holz

Severe Tape Bondage for Rubee Rox - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Rubee stands in the middle of the room encased in pantyhose with her wrists bound with tape and ballgagged. I plan on binding her with a lot of tape, but for now, I'm content watching her writhe and moan. I finally decide to get to work, but before I start applying the tape, I smack her ass and manhandle her for a bit. I then start by taping her thighs. Her waist is next, and it is taped tight. She has a tape corset by the time I am done. Her waist is quite a bit smaller, which really accentuates her ass. I keep adding more tape and soon her thighs are completely taped, complete with crotchtape. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 23:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

Download Severe Tape Bondage for Rubee Rox - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Kinky Rubber Petplay,Rubber Cat,Finger,Strap-on fuck part 1

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom and Strapon

In the first part of this kinky rubber petplay, rubber cat, finger, strap-on fuck rubber video series, rubber lady Sonia, in a black rubber mini dress as well as high heels caresses Mia, who is dressed as a rubber cat, is completely encased in rubber. She wears a black rubber catsuit, black latex gloves, rubber socks and a heavy rubber cat hood with only two tiny holes to breath. After touching the rubber clad body of the rubber cat, Sonia opens Mia's zipper and exposes Mia's already wet cunt. Sonia fondles with Mia's pussy, inserts her fingers and fucks her in different positions. Mia breathes and moans muffled through her heavy rubber hood. After Mia climaxes, Sonia closes the zipper of Mia's rubber catsuit and fetches a pair of rubber strap-on pants. Both rubber girls cannot await to move to their next level of their kinky rubber petplay.

Duration: 18:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11380kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kinky Rubber Petplay,Rubber Cat,Finger,Strap-on fuck part 1

Severe Tape Bondage for Rubee Rox - Scene 2 - HD 720p

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I slap Rubee's taped up ass for a while before I grab a roll of tape and continue to increase the severity of her bondage. She is ungagged and her neckrope is removed allowing her to sit. The other leg, from the pantyhose that is over both of her arms, is pulled up over her head. I completely tape her lower legs, including her feet, as well as taping her arms from her wrists all the way to her shoulders. At this point Rubee is in some serious bondage. Her chest and waist are completely constricted, making breathing difficult. I lift her atop a cart. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 22:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

Download Severe Tape Bondage for Rubee Rox - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Gia Must Atone for Tardiness - Scene 4 - Gia Love - HD 720p

This Clip starts where Part 3 ended... Gia moans as I pull her elbows together and tie them. There is a lot more pull on her bound tits now, but I'm not done with her. I apply a septum clamp... it is tied off above and her hair tie is tied off to her elbows. Gia can barely move, but when she does something tightens, whether it be rope, septum clamp, or nipple clamps. I enjoy the view for a while and have hope that Gia will learn a valuable lesson today. I am in no hurry to release her and I will do it when I am ready. Why not?... even though Gia sets up a time to meet up, she always shows up when she is ready and I shall do the same. I turn out the lights and slam the door. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end and also some footage of Gia and I chatting.

Duration: 18:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps

File size: 423.8 MB

Download Gia Must Atone for Tardiness - Scene 4 - Gia Love - HD 720p

Katy Cee

Ketzia frog ties her legs gives instructions to her boyfriend on what she wants him to do before securing a head harness into place on herself with an inflatable gag in her mouth. Her boyfriend then follows his instructions and fastens her arms behind her back into a mono glove armbinder and tightens Katy's chastity belt and leaves her to wriggle on the floor. After Ketzia struggles in front of her boyfriend for some time the final part of Katys's plan comes into play when her chastity belt bursts the bag of menthol rub onto her crotch and she starts to feel a deep burning between her legs - and with no escape all she can do squirm and endure her self made torment for her boyfriends pleasure !

Duration: 25:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 578.4 MB

Download Katy Cee

Latex Lucy - Serving His Latex Cock!

In photos and videos, Latex Lucy excels in portraying either the dominant or submissive role, and today she is under the thumb of Master Kristien as his total bottom! She must have done something awfully naughty to end up tied to a tree with arms pulled up behind her and a red ball gag in her mouth. Kristien appears, also dressed in black latex, and he flogs her butt and her big tits too. The sides of her boobs redden under the onslaught of the flogger. Then Kristien takes out Lucy's ball gag and has her kneel on the ground. Out comes his masterful cock, and clothed in latex, too! Lucy looks up at him with puppy eyes as he edges his black sheathed prick toward her face, and then he moves her head onto his rod, having her suck him deeply even while he fondles her knockers. Kristien kneels on the ground himself, with his latex log jutting upward so that Lucy can bend over and continue her sucking, her hands still bound behind her. Lucy looks up at him with supplicating eyes through the .

Duration: 19:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps

Download Latex Lucy - Serving His Latex Cock!

Super bondage, domination and torture for sexy slavegirl

Beautiful slavegirl in black sexy clothes, withbig tits, with hot ass and with sexy body plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the chair. Big red ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. He fucks her wet pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for young brunette with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 26:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4050kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for sexy slavegirl

Back