Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase - Post Lockdown Step Family Vacation

kimilutka

File: Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase - Post Lockdown Step Family Vacation.mp4
Size: 2528271840 bytes (2.35 GiB), duration: 00:55:15, avg.bitrate: 6101 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5964 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

No More Masks
Dad is away on a "Business Trip" but my Hot and Horny Step Mom has his credit card and we are on a vacation of our own. I could not believe how much money she is spending on this room, who am I kidding?!?! This is my Dad's money so I really don't care. There are no masks anymore and Nikki is also not wearing any panties or underwear at all! She shows off the room and the amazing pool view. She then sits down on the table and hikes up her dress and pulls out her giant tits that my Dad bought! She pulls down my shorts and pulls out my already hard cock and sucks away.
She wants a quickie on the table and I slide my cock in her tight pussy and pound away. But not before smacking her clit with the head of my dick. Step Mom is a tease and I can play that game too. Nikki even said if I were driving, she would have given me Road Head the entire time!!!

Quickie in the Bathroom
The day after walking the park I walked into Step Mom getting ready. Something happened on the rollercoaster yesterday. Her big tits popped out while upside down. That was both cool and scary! Nikki mentions there is a brand new arcade at the hotel and even tells me to grab some cash out of her purse and head down and check it out. She even mentions the hotel is full of hot MILFS and maybe she could bring one back up and wait after I spend some time in the arcade.
Step Mom is fully into this, she is rubbing her pussy while explaining what she wants to do...She really wants a hot threesome with another milf! This turns me on so much, she sees my boner. She pulls the tip out and sucks away and talks about how she will possibly bring up a milf for me to share.
Step Mom reminds me to keep the sex quiet if my Dad asks what we were doing the entire time...My mind is still blown that she wants a threesome with another milf. I dump my load into her tight pussy and head down to the arcade for a warm up to the threesome!

Setting up a Hot MILF Threesome
Wearing the tiniest legal bikini for this hotel, Step Mom is looking out the window, hunting hot milfs. She finds a lonely Blonde sitting by the pool. Nikki pulls her bikini bottom to the side and starts rubbing her pussy while thinking out loud what she is going to do with this milf. Step Mom has an explosive orgasm and builds up the courage to go down and bring her back up to the hotel room.
Ten minutes later they both return, horny, hot and ready to fuck! Milf Cory asks where Nikki's husband was...Nikki said she is there with only her Step Son. Before they could get too involved with conversation, Nikki begins kissing and touching Cory, warming her up for the threesome later! Nikki asked if Cory's husband would be looking for her...Cory's husband was also on a business trip. The Girl Girl lesbian experience begins! All the naughty parts are kissed and licked while the clothing comes off!

Mind Blowing Threesome
I come back to the room thinking Nikki would be there waiting for me. The room is empty but there are glasses on the nightstand that are not mine or Nikki's...I decide to take a nap and wait for Nikki to return. After closing my eyes, I wake up to see 2 hot MILF's in bikini's that are definetly DTF! They strip out of their bikinis and pull my hog out and suck it as if it owes them money. Step Mom is first while Cory finishes taking off her bikini. Cory is not long and sucks while Nikki eats her out from behind. Then they both work my dick and blow my mind again!
Cory brings up how I left some of my nut inside my step mom, but she was totally cool with it. Cory cleaned every drop out and wanted some more.
Cory sat on my cock first as Nikki held it up straight for Cory. Looking up seeing both these milfs on top of me was the best! Nikki even rubbed Cory's clit while Cory rode up and down on my D!
I wanted to fuck my Mom and asked Nikki to trade places! I take turns on both these milf and slap their clits before sliding inside. Step Mom bends over doggie style and I pound away...Cory is down there ready to clean off my cock when I pull it out of my Mom's delicious cunt. Nikki tells me to keep pounding until she cums and Cory is there to clean me off again.
Now it's time for me to finish in my Mom's mouth. She wants to share my load with her new friend! Nikki goes on her back, reminds me how she loves when I fuck her after she cums and how this will be the first time she shares my load with another milf! I pull out and blast my step mom in the mouth with all my baby batter! Nikki shares with her new friend and they both swallow. That was soooo fucking hot! Now time to head to the park for some more rides and maybe another milf to pick up?

big ass, big tits, bikini, blowjob, cumshot, lesbian, milf, pov, roleplay, taboo, threesome​

Back