Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase - Free-Useville

kimilutka

File: Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase - Free-Useville.mp4
Size: 2581611648 bytes (2.40 GiB), duration: 00:56:17, avg.bitrate: 6116 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5978 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Nikki is lying down on her bed, wearing dark red lingerie, as she thinks out loud. She is upset that my dad is going to be gone on his business trip for longer than she expected. She is horny and she decides to call me into her bedroom! She suggests a new arrangement to me; She wants to fuck and suck me any time she is horny! She spreads her legs for me and I slowly shove my cock inside of her pussy. My step-mom starts to moan as I tease her clit. Her big tits bounce up and down as I fuck her. After a few minutes, she flips over into the doggystyle position and I fuck her MILF pussy from behind! Her tight pussy feels so good, and she tells me that she will tell my father that Ive been a good boy while he's been away on business. I keep fucking her pussy until I get close to cummingl. Then, I pull my cock out of her pussy and I jerk my cock off all over her face and in her mouth!

Category: Big Dicks, Big Tits, Blowjobs, Cumshots, Facesitting, Facials, Family Roleplay, Gonzo, Lingerie, Masturbation, MILF, POV, Shaved, Threesomes

Starring: Cory Chase, Nikki Brooks, Luke Longly​

Back