Most hot topics Ms. video! All Femdon! [Update every day]

Title: Twofold Controlled Pt3 (Part 1 of 4)

Description: The beautiful and cruel Mistresses Amrita and Youko are playing in the Mansion dungeon with their lucky latex clad subbie. They have lots in store for him today. The action continues with the slave being put on his knees and allowed to worship their beautiful boots. Once he has done a good job, he is ordered to remove them and is treated to four delicious feet to smell, lick and kiss. Youko then shows off her hairy armpits and tells him to sniff and lick this intimate area. Slave is then out on the floor and the ladies trample and tease him and the edge his throbbing dick with handjobs and footjobs as they take turns sitting on his face.

Format: MP4
Duration: 6 Min
Size: 400 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: Mistress Sugar - Humiliates 2 Betas Gagging Foot Worship (4k)

Description: Sugar is our newest mistress to BP! She is beautiful and is ready to dominate our bozo betas. She is making one of the slaves worship her feet. She even gags him with her feet to really make him obey her. She is using our mini little slave as human furniture. Both nerds are in chastity. Its going to be exciting to see how good she gets them!

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 1700 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: Princess Amber,Princess Skylar Beta Defense (4K)

Description: Princes Amber has been hearing a lot of crazy stories lately about how these betas are somehow getting out of their chastity cages and turning on their keyholders! This is Ambers WORST NIGHTMARE, that's why she has invited Princess Skylar to practice some self defense on some loser beta slaves.

Princess Amber and Princess Skylar gear up with some boxing gloves (for their own safety) and practive punching and kicking balls. The Mean Girls go through some drills to practice their fighting skills, in the event that a slave had gotten out of chastity and they had to disarm and disable it. Some of the slaves are not capable of taking pain and had BEGGED for mercy!

Princess Amber was insistant that they comply with the Mean Girls training so they could show these losers just how tough they are! With four different pairs of balls to destroy and beat on, this video is filled with plenty of ball busting action.

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 4011 Mb

Download:

AMG_060_4K_BetaDefense27719.mp4 - 3.9 GB

Title: Sablique - Wrestle Beatdown of Tiny Frank (4K)

Description: Sablique is basically a professional wrestler. And you do NOT want to fuck with a professional wrestler. Especially, if your name is Fun Size Frank. He is no match to a goddess like Sablique. She has long strong legs and will rip your head with them. Little Frank is kind of a hazard. He is so small she can literally squeeze him so tight his head explodes. Little Frank the nerdy freak gets dominated. COMPLETE WRESTLING BEAT DOWN!

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 1399 Mb

Download:

Title: Miss Eve Harper Compromising Lingerie - VR

Description: "Hello darling, as you can see I am wearing the special lingerie you bought me for our anniversary. However, in our marriage, I am starting to get fed up with you buying me stuff that you want to see me in, I am not a dress up dolly. If you want to see my perfect body cld int his erotic wear, maybe you should see how it feels to be objectified. I have also been shopping, I bought you some lingerie, so let's see how you look. Put these on, I see you are not protesting too much, your cock is certainly getting hard in these frilly panties. Pose for me and I will take some photos of your big bulge in this sexy underwear. Let's hope you start doing as your told, I wouldn't want to use these compromising photos to get me way, would I?" Suggested Watching Position: Standing

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 1036 Mb

Download:

Title: Elise Graves, Kino Payne, An Li - On All Fours

Description: Something very special occurs when two sadists come together. The pleasure one sadist gets from seeing another suffer can be exhilarating on their own - but when a sadist friend next to them reflects that same joy, it is extra fun! Energy that might begin with Elise in the form of a cane stroke impacts Kino who's expression can further affect An Li in the most delightful way. There is a three-way exchange of energy and that triangular shape is the most solid of them all. Watch as Kino makes himself vulnerable to An Li and Elise by allowing himself to be locked into heavy wooden stocks on his hands and knees. This gives access to his ass which Elise and An Li gleefully mark up with whips, canes, fingernails, and more. Happiness is most real when shared with another

Duration: 34 Min
Size: 2406 Mb

Download:

Title: Wrestling Wimp Taught A Lesson - with Allie Heart

Description: Scissorholds and brutal boy beatings brought to you by Allie Heart and I. We take turns dragging him and throwing him around the mat. I DID tell him to "try" but I think he likes this too much. Definitely not from the choke-holds or shiny asses in his face ruining braincells or anything. Wrestling fetishist, this is seriously pretty great.

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 356 Mb

Download:

Title: Tracy - Tracy's Scissor Toy

Description: Tracy the amazon has not had a chance to test her scissors on a victim as much as she should. However make no make mistake she does so very well on poor Jake. She takes him on a painful journey switching from one position to another making sure she tries each position for at least 2 mins. While only wearing a thong she squeezes and constricts him taunting and laughing at him as he struggles to pry her legs apart in order to relieve the pressure on his neck. She did manage to give him a few seconds of relief but then it was back to being crushed between her legs. Soon after she has had fun with her toy victim she finally decides to give him a super squeeze and put him to rest in her reverse headscissors.

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 721 Mb

Download:

Title: Mistress Kennya Whipping Away The Smile On His Face

Description: He just kept smiling while he was tied up and I used him as my ashtray. Even my face slapping did stop him. I just had to make him stop smiling and when I want something, I will always make sure I get it!

Human Ashtray Fantasy, Whipping Fantasy, Chastity Male, Corporal Punishment Fantasy, Face Slapping, Nipple Play, PVC / Vinyl, Tied Up Fetish

Size: 2724 Mb

Download:

Title: Mistress Daisy - Face Chair Training Day (4K)

Description: Mistress Daisy is training a guy She caught perving on Her dirty clothes to be Her slave, but has only taken the creep through foot worship training. Now, She's going to teach him how to properly honor and respect Her pussy and ass, to see them not as holes to fuck but as places of reverence, worship, fear and respect. She's had him chained and on his back, shirtless and blindfolded with Her dirty socks. She walks up to him carrying a riding crop and wearing a pair of booty shorts and a black halter top, whipping him with Her riding crop a couple of times, She says:

"Are right you little foot-whore. You're just stupid piece of fucking furniture, nothing more. But I don't think you've really learned how to properly respect My superior pussy and ass"

She walks up to his face and just sits down on it, smothering him and cutting off his air.

"You're just furniture, you don't need to breathe motherfucker. You need to learn how to service Me, so being the incredibly kind Mistress I am, I'm going to train you to not breathe for longer and longer periods of time"

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 3758 Mb

Download:

Title: Savannah Jane, Eric Jover - Thick and Juicy

Description: There's one thing that gets Savannah Jane's pussy nice and wet, and that's busting a naked guy's balls while wearing her black high heels. The sexy MILF invited her slave over for some erotic ballbusting, and she began kicking his nuts with her heels. After every kick, Savannah's pussy grew more wet and eager, and she eventually made him begin worshipping her pussy with his tongue after several kicks to his naked nuts. Savannah Jane wanted her slave to make her cum several times, and she started riding his hard cock. Finally, when she was done with him, she milked his cock and balls all over her huge, juicy tits, and she sent him to a cage where he could only be released to serve her each day.

Duration: 25 Min
Size: 319 Mb

Download:

Title: Goddess Gealle - Slave James Tetaklak 1&2 (Face Slapping, Whipping & Flogging)

Description: Young Goddess Club - Goddess Gealle - Slave James Tetaklak 1 (Face Slapping)

What I like the most with a sub ? Destroying his face"

Goddess Gaelle is back ! For over six months, her fans asked us when we will publish some news videos with the Divine young Mistress.

That now has been done ! James dreamed about Her, getting some slaps, being humiliated by this merciless Dominatrix : last saturday, after the shooting, he came back home in tears and with a head red as a beet... The moron wanted a hard face-slapping session, it was beyond his expectation ! Wonderful Gaelle, you know how we love you, especially when you beat your slaves ! After having sniffed her socks, James is worshipping Gaelle's feet but it's time to act,

"So you enjoy getting some slaps ?"

"Yes Mistress !"

Duration: 32 Min
Size: 2400 Mb

Download:
Download - 1.1 GB
Download - 1.2 GB

Title: BALLBUSTING PUNISHMENT IN THE TOILET

Description: When he stroked his cock in the shower, I caught him. It is prohibited for him. He ought to be punished with heavy kicks. When I kick his balls hard, he still gets horny.

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 1618 Mb

Download:

Title: Andrea Rosu & Mia Annabella - Double Trouble For Joey Sneakers

Description: Joey Sneakers can't help himself! Narrowly escaping with his life from his last encounter at the Jade Palace, he is back for more... and wants to DOUBLE his pleasure this time! Opting for "Madam's Choice" to choose his two sexy providers, he waits in excited expectation for who might walk through the door to greet him.He is not disappointed.

Andrea Rosu and Mia Annabella appear together in the door frame dressed in the sexiest lingerie and heels. He's tingling with anticipation as they slowly slide toward him with sultry, hungry eyes. Mia sits beside stroking Joey's hooded head as Andrea speaks first, almost with a hiss as she crawls up to straddle his hips, "Double the pleasure...double the fun, right Joey Sneakers?" He nods his head yes as the two position themselves over his hips side by side, grabbing his hands inviting him to massage their ample breasts. They feel each other and engage in light kissing which really sends Joey into a tizzy.

"Now," Mia whispers, "we want that cock of yours to stay nice and heard for us," and produces a small pill which Joey eagerly gobbles up! As he does, the two look at each other and giggle divulging that the pill was actually a neuroparalytic that will greatly inhibit his movement and zap him of any strength. "Compliments of Fat Frank," Andrea adds. "This town's not big enough for the both of you and Fat Franco wants it all... so he sent us to 'take care of you'," as she uses her fingers for air quotes.

With that, the two move quickly into position and crunch every bone in his body with various scissorholds until finally finished off by Andrea smothering him with her juicy ass!

Duration: 16 Min
Size: 326 Mb

Download:

Title: Jordyn and Tokyo - Sexy High Heal Trample Content (4K)

Description: Welcome Goddess Jordyn and Miss Tokyo to BP! They enjoy female domination and are SO good at it. Trampling is such a fun thing for them. They have their highest sexiest heels on and puncture holes into his body. They show him NO mercy. He is pathetic. A stupid ugly piece of the floor that should only get attention by being stomped on. They want to take hot pictures and make sexy content. So this is the perfect pathetic beta to use.

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 1198 mb

Download:

Title: Leya Falcon Slave Orders 5

Description: You have a room for rent... your first applicant and arrives and you are intimidated by her. She's stunningly beautiful with big boobs and a BIG ASS... you show her the room and then tell her the rules of the house. She smirks at you and tells you that she's going to move in, but that she's going to be in charge. She tells you to get on your knees so she can give you your new rules. She tells you that she knows a submissive little bitch when she sees one. She laughs in your face and starts giving you commands. She tells you that serving a beautiful woman is what you were meant to do.. she dangles her shoe off her foot and tells you that you are going to be licking her dirty feet from now on every time she enters the house. She tells you "you'll learn what I like", as you obey her and start licking her feet. She takes off her clothes... she tells you that you are a nobody but that by worshipping her, you will have purpose in life. She tells you to go clear all your things out of the master bedroom... you will be living in a little area under the stairs. She spreads her big ass in your face and tells you to start at her asshole. She says "I know you want to stick your nose in there" and then orders you to sniff it. She grins as she can see how much you are under her power already... she orders you to lick it. She tells you she's the head of the household now... you will be paying her rent to live under the stairs in your own house! She orders you to take out your cock and jerk off to her asshole while she counts down... in the end she makes you eat your own cum because she doesn't want you dirtying her house with your filth. HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, CUM COUNTDOWN, CEI, AND MORE!

Size: 507 Mb

Download:

Title: Scarlet Rhoades - Blonde Brat Smother Session (4K)

Description: Scarlet is such a hot blonde. And she has a perfect bubble butt. All the guys want her. She takes time out of her day to smother one of her slaves. Its good to do this because it keeps them in line. She pretends like he isn't even there as she grinds her ass and pussy across his face. He wishes he could be out of chastity and act like a real man. But after months of being her slave he knows that he will never be freed and never be able to fuck her. He will only be teased into submission.

Size: 3373 Mb
Resolution: 4096x2304

Download:

Title: Mistress Sophia - Gape For A Reward (Part 5 of 5)

Description: Mistress Sophia Sahara has her sub on the medical bed, ready for her attention. She works on his nipples, sucking them into the extractors. Mistress then turns her attention to his cock, tying it up tightly and using the vibrator to make him rock hard, as she explains that she is going to open and stretch his asshole, with the aim of making him gape from the pleasure. Sophia then uses her big dildos to open him up, probing his ass, fucking him deeply with bigger and bigger toys, loving his moans and precum leaking cock, as his prostate is pressed. Pleased with her progress, she uses the milking machine to edge his hard cock, then taking over and giving a perfect handjob, making sure to ruin his orgasm when he begs to cum.

Duration: 31 Min
Size: 1972 Mb

Download:
Download - 681.0 MB
Download - 681.0 MB
Download - 610.5 MB

Title: Miss Anna Elite - Teased To The Edge (Part 1 of 5)

Description: Miss Anna Elite, her amazing body clad in gorgeous red lingerie, has he lucky sub belted to the bondage bed. She explains how she is going to tease and edge him over and over, using her exquisite sexuality to drive him crazy with desires she toys with his body and mind. He isn't allowed to cum until she decides he has earned the reward, delighting in making him rock hard and leaking copious precum. She sits over his face and makes him breathe in her scent as she gives him a slow, sensual handjob, delighting as he moans in desperate pleasure.

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 461 Mb

Download:

Title: Charlie's Mucky Pants (Part 2-3)

Description: PART 3: With the threat of expulsion hanging over his head, not to mention how his mum would react, Charlie has no choice but to submit to Dr Moore's painful treatment. But the increasing demands being placed on the young lad are taking their toll and he's very close to breaking point.

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 247 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Download - 247.1 MB

Title: Mistress Athena - Mean Cock - Super HD

Description: Mistress Athena wears a mean cock and she knows how to use it! After some deep throat instruction, she fingers his ass with her latex gloved hands, then thrusts the big strap-on cock as deep as she can get it inside him, pile driving him to make sure he feels every inch!

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 921 Mb

Download:

Title: Goddess Venus - Late Night Snack (4K)

Description: Goddess Venus keeps her slave under her bed. Sometimes she forgets that it is there and so it doesn't get fed. Venus is busy sexting her boyfriend and wants him to come over. Her slave keeps moving around under the bed and annoying Venus by doing so. She yells at it to stay still. the slave complains that it is STARVING! There is some back and fourth as to why the slave hasn't eaten, and Goddess Venus just cant be responsible for feeding it.

She explains her bf is coming over with food for her and tells the slave she will give it her leftovers. Goddess Venus comes back (hours later) with TWO FULL CONDOMS. Venus is excited because she knows this is enough cum to fill her slaves belly and keep it quiet!

Duration: 16 Min
Size: 4652 Mb

Download:

Title: Mistress Amelia, Goddess Mercy ,Rage Mistres - First his Balls then his Air

Description: Mistress Mercy and Goddess Amelia are sitting and talking about their slaves balls. They are pretty red and bruised from the ballbusting session a few days ago. He is across the dungeon waiting for them to make him suffer some more, but what to do with him in his current state? They walk over for a closer look. Just a light touch of his nuts has the slave crying. "We might just have to stick to face sitting" Mercy says. They gently massage his balls which a man would typically love but it just makes the slave groan in pain. "It hurts" he says. Mercy decides to sit on his face in a reverse position while Amelia sits on his legs. They are now facing each other with his balls in the middle and it's just to hard resist not touching. At least they don't hear his crying as he is completely smothered under Mercy's ass now.

They flick his balls with their fingers and squeeze them a bit. Mercy next pounds his face with her ass giving him a chance to sneak a bit of air in between each bounce. Amelia now wants a shot at his face, with her big ass maybe his face will look like his balls by tomorrow. She slams his face while Mercy moves onto the bench where Amelia was previously sitting. Now Amelia really settles in on his face. He's taking her full weight while Mercy starts to squeeze his balls some more. When Amelia gets up the slave both gasps and cries out in pain. The poor slave starts to get erect which contributes to his discomfort. Mercy says "If his balls fall off we can get our doctor in here to give him a pussy." Those balls do look like they are ready to pop. Mercy brings her feet up and rubs them over his cock and balls. She suggests that this video will be good for perspective slaves who can see what happens when they don't please the Women of the house. Again they switch positions, this time Mercy face sits him in a forward position so she can just smother him without having to look at his nasty balls. Nice views of Mercy's sweet ass as she shakes it on his face. As he starts to kick Mercy extends her legs in front of her so he gets her full weight. Amelia keeps his legs in place. This will help him get his mind off his swollen balls.

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 863 Mb

Download:

Title: Tiger Lilly - In Your Face!

Description: Enjoy close up views of Tiger Lilly's perfect body, ass, feet, and pussy... as she puts it IN YOUR FACE!

Featuring: Tiger Lilly
Categories: Ass Worship, Foot Worship

Size: 477 Mb

Download:

Title: Hour Long Gooner PMV 2 - Brand New 2024 Version

Description: You all Loved our last hour long gooner pmv, so we decided to make you another! This one is brand new and updated with even more clips and more girls. There are over 700 preview clips with over 70 Brats of HumiliationPOV! These insane PMV is set to 7 different techno/trance beats and has some interlaced verbals from yours truly, where I mock and humiliate you for being such a stupid gooning loser.

With a non stop pumping beat and super fast moving images, you are going to love gooning out for hours to this mind bending PMV! We know you degenerate hand humping freaks are going to pump your brains out to the gorgeous Brats of HumiliationPOV. Hand sex is so much better than real sex, isn't it gooner? By the time you finish gooning there will be nothing left in your head, you'll become a brainless drone for us.

Duration: 57 Min
Size: 19 Gb

Download:

Title: Beta Censored Foot Porn For Chastity Foot Cucks

Description: You need to please your girlfriend. You should be pleasing her at all times. Rub her feet when she gets home from work. Rub her feet when she gets home from the gym. Being a good boy means serving her at every possible moment. She loves to tease you with her feet, it makes her feel powerful, and she laughs when she sees you humiliated. You're not going to get any pussy though, you're her footboy and nothing else. So take your place and get to work.

Size: 901 Mb

Download:

Title: Miss Lexi Chase - I Love Myself, and I Hate You (4K)

Description: I was getting ready in the bathroom, applying makeup why my slave is breathing down my calfs (ew). It is completely obsessed with me and cannot help but to tell me how perfect I am. Obviously everything that it is saying is true, and I can't blame it for being completely enamored with me. even I am obsessed with myself! "Everything about me is PERFECT, and you're a gross ugly loser!"

I really make sure to let this loser know how I feel, and seal it with a mean cold slap across its face. I truly am a goddess, flawless from head to toe. I love myself so much. Then there's this. Thing. Its like a disgusting little troll that follows me everything waiting for my command. I hate it so much. The sight of it fills me with rage. How could something so DISGUSTING exist in the same world as me?!?! Its like a cruel joke. Its not easy being so pretty and perfect, it comes with a price.

It is MY responsibility to punish this garbage slave and let it know just how stupid and awful it really is. It praises me and then I insult it. verbally and physically. (Agin and again and again)

- Miss Lexi Chase

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 3569 Mb

Download:

Title: Mistress Céline, Miss Sadie, Miss - Foot Worship with the Extras

Description: Miss Sadie and Miss Celine are relaxing on the couch after a long day of ordering slaves around and hurting them too... of course. They decide to call two of the bitches in to worship their sore feet. The slaves crawl into the room a little to quickly, so desperate. Celine is barefoot and Sadie has on her sweaty socks. Her slave sniffs them until she removes them. The ladies then plant their soles across the slaves faces and have them continue to sniff. Next they tell them to use their mouths on them. Licking between the toes, sucking the toes, kissing the soles.

Sadie sticks her foot in her slaves mouth and then spits in his face. She uses the foot to wipe up the spit he misses and smears it all over his face. Celine, not to be outdone, also spits on her slave who has been in chastity for three months. Sadie says she has a reward for her slave and she has him crawl up to her and sit upright. With all her might she slaps his face. Celine says she thinks he liked it so Sadie slaps him some more. Next they tell the slaves to turn around and bring their heads between their legs. Scissor time! They both press their legs together as tightly as they can to see who taps out first. Feet with the extras for these lucky slaves!

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 684 Mb

Download:

Title: Mistress Sidonia - The Trials Of Melissa (Complete Movie)

Description: Mistress Sidonia is taking control of her cute sissy Melissa, who has been caught playing with the other subbies rather than doing her domestic chores. Mistress puts her in the sit sling and explains she is going to be punished, her nipples put on the suction machine and hard cock bound tightly. Melissa is then put on the bondage bench, legs spread, her asshole stretched with Sidonia's latex clad fingers and then by a giant strapon cock, pegging the naughty xdresser hard. Finally, she is subjected to CBT and nipple torment, as her throbbing dick is teased and edged by a latex clad handjob until Mistress decides she can have her final orgasm and then locks the errant cock up tightly.

Duration: 30 Min
Size: 1881 Mb

Download:

Title: Mistress Eleise de Lacy - Last Male Day - Super HD

Description: Prepare for your last day as a man. Whatever I dish out - make it your business to learn to enjoy it. You'll be bound, gagged, penetrated front and back and held in chastity for my amusement. This is your new life slave.

Duration: 24 Min
Size: 1205 Mb

Download:

Title: Lord Barkwith (Part 1-4)

Description: PART 4: Although he is an expert in landscaping, Smythe is rather dim in every other respect. Mrs Perkins knows this very well so it feels only natural to take him completely in hand when he makes a serious error like traipsing through her kitchen getting the floor muddy. If he can't learn a simple thing like removing his boots then he deserves to be stripped and scrubbed clean in an old bath like an animal. Smythe is highly conscious that at any moment someone else in the house could walk right in with him standing here buck naked and humiliated.

Duration: 28 Min
Size: 543 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 142.8 MB

Title: BP - Pup Cup Humiliated by Mean Brats ORAL FEEDING AND SPIT (4K)

Description: This is the ultimate humiliation clip. Features 5 hot doms. Some familiar faces and some new. And they are intimidating as hell! Slave Pup Cup is such a little nerd. It's so easy and fun to humiliate him. The girls always make him bark. ITS hilarious. And kinda cute! The girls take turns slapping him in the face. Sometimes it seems like he enjoys being made fun of. So, they have to remind him its not about happiness. It's about theirs. We have special BP cookies. They are so yummy. After eating their spit all day, they decide to give him a little bit of a cookie. So it'll hold him over til the next spit session. They chew their cookies and spit them in his face and mouth. He must eat it. He knows this is the only real food he will get for a while. I wonder how he likes spitty chewed up cookies?!!!!!

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 1995 Mb

Download:

BP---Pup-Cup-Humiliated-by-Mean-Brats-ORAL-FEEDING-AND-SPIT4K27590.mp4

Title: Leya Falcon - Boyfriend gets Blow Job Cuck gets to Watch (4K)

Description: Leya loves to please her alpha boyfriend. Her throat is his to fuck. She will gag and drool just to get him off. She has her cuck laying underneath her as he watches her deep throat her man. He wishes so bad that he could get a blow job. But he will never ever. He is locked up in chastity and she has the key. His stupid little beta dick will never be in her mouth. Only thing he gets is the spit and cum.

Size: 3170 Mb
Resolution: 4096x2304

Download:

Title: Alex and May - Chastity Slave Helplessly Smothered (4K)

Description: Look at this pussy free FREAK! All he deserves is being smothered til not breathing. The girls are hot. They have their own life. But they need to keep beta in line and sometimes they can use him as a sex toy if they are bored. They are hanging out and just feel like using him. They love taunting him. He is locked away in chastity. Hes been there so long as hasn't came in forever!!! SO FUNNY. Anyways, itd be even funnier to get him hard while hes in chastity. It probably hurts. But its not about him. Not about him EVER. The girls buy time til they figure out their plans. They get invited to a party! No betas allowed. But obviously they are going to bring their alphas. If he was a real man they would have slid their panties to the side so he could actually be in their pussies. Til then all he gets is to sniff their ass and pussy and pray in his mind that one day he will be good enough to have the real thing. AS IF!

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 1886 Mb

Download:

Back