~LESBImania | Young Pink Girls | No Men Allowed !~

Lesbimania_Demi Sutra & Lana Sharapova - Close Quarters (2019)

Year: 2019
Genre: Kissing, Squirt, Wet, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Bedroom, Indoors, Outdoors, Amateur, Boob play, Lesbian, Scissoring, Bubble Butt, Teen, Piercing, Athletic, Ebony, Black Hair, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Dark Skin, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Small Ass, Woman (20-29), Caucasian, Blonde, Medium Skin
Description: Description: It's the end of a long day and Demi Sutra is stuck on a rattling, rough, raucous subway ride. The jostling and crowd is forcing her uncomfortably close to the patient Lana Sharapova. Each bump gets sympathetic smiles, quick apologies, and embarrassed glances away But the close quarters just seem to electrify the air between them. Demi and Lana seem a bit pleased by the physical contact Are they being patient and polite, or restrained and eager?
Models: Demi Sutra & Lana Sharapova

Size: 565 MB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 24 min 19 s
Type: MPEG-4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from K2S >

Lesbimania_Karla Kush, Krissy Lynn - Squirts Up! (2019)

Description: Surfer Karla Kush arrives at the massage parlor, carrying her surfboard. Masseuse Krissy Lynn greets her, clearly liking Karla's sexy bikini look. They make small talk, both looking a bit sweaty and mentioning that it must be the hottest day of the year. Krissy apologetically tells her that their AC is broken. Karla says that's why she just went surfing: the AC at her house is broken too and she wanted to cool off.
Models: Karla Kush, Krissy Lynn

Size: 1.17 GiB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 31 min 38 s

Download from K2S >

Lesbimania_Kendra Spade & Gia Derza - Besties With Benefits (2019)

Genre: Lesbian, Medium Ass, Piercing, Athletic, Asian, Brunette, Hairy Pussy, Outie Pussy, Medium Skin, Big Naturals, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Caucasian, Bald Pussy
Models: Kendra Spade & Gia Derza

Size: 1.28 GiB
Duration: 35 min 5 s

Download from K2S >

Lesbimania_Hadley Viscara & Skylar Snow - Supernaturally Stacked: Disappearing Act (2019)

Genre: Toys, Brunette, Big Tits, Member Fantasy, Natural Tits, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Sister In Law, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian
Description: Hadley Viscara is in her bedroom, looking annoyed. She's on her phone with her friend, saying, 'I was SO excited about meeting my brother's new girlfriend tonight at dinner, but, like usual, he was a dick the entire time. Yeah, I did some magic tricks, what does THAT have to do with anything? ...Hey, that's not cool, you know how serious I am about it. I guess it doesn't matter, though, because he made me look so foolish in front of her...' There is a knock on the door and Hadley says she has to go. She sits up and raises her voice, saying that if it's her loser brother, she doesn't want to see him. The door opens and Skylar Snow peeks in, saying that it's his loser girlfriend instead. Hadley immediately softens and says that she isn't a loser -- okay, well, maybe she IS a little because she's dating her brother, of all guys. Skylar giggles and shrugs, saying that he's all right. She then asks if she could come in. Hadley says sure and invites her further into the room. Skylar says that she stopped by Hadley's room to apologize for her boyfriend. Hadley says Skylar doesn't need to apologize. Hadley's 19 and Skylar has to be the same, right? Yeah, she is, Skylar confirms. So, they're both grown-ass women that don't need to be making excuses for his poor manners. Skylar admits that she liked the magic tricks and asks Hadley to show her more. Hadley also admits to being a lesbian, which seems to get Skylar a bit flustered. Hadley changes into her magician's outfit. Skylar's eyes widen, and she looks aroused. She says Hadley looks wonderful! Hadley thanks her, proud of the praise, then puts on a performance. The first trick is a card trick. During the course of the trick, it's revealed that Skylar picked the two of hearts. Hadley completes the trick, then teasingly says, 'Two of hearts, eh? If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were giving me some kind of sign!' Skylar is embarrassed and tries to deny this, but it isn't overly convincing. When Hadley pulls off her second trick, the illusion of a straight paperclip bending, Skylar playfully calls her out on it, saying, 'You're not straight at all!' Hadley grins and says she knows she's not, what about Skylar?? For the next trick, Hadley announces that she's going to make a coin disappear and reappear. Hadley snaps her fingers and the coin in her hand disappears. A moment later, Hadley boldy reaches between Skylar's cleavage and pulls out the coin. When the girls are close to each other like this, there seems to be a spark. Swept-up in the moment, they lean in and kiss each other passionately. Hadley's about to perform her most impressive trick yet: making Skylar's clothes disappear! Story inspired by an original submission by Girlsway member, IggyEgo!
Models: Hadley Viscara & Skylar Snow

Size: 1.80 GiB
Duration: 38 min 50 s

Download from K2S >

Lesbimania_Candy Bell And Dorothy Black - Anal stretching (2019)

Genre: Lesbian, Kissing, Licking, Fingering, Anal Fingering
Models: Candy Bell And Dorothy Black

Size: 3.39 GiB
Duration: 39 min 49 s

Download from K2S >

Lesbimania__Mother's Teacher's Pet (2019)

Genre: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, MILF & Mature, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Stepmom, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, Model Debut, Virgin, Stepdaughter
Description: Sovereign Syre, a high school teacher, is in her classroom tidying up. It's the end of the school day, so there are no students around. Her step-daughter, Gianna Gem, comes by and leans in the doorway with a backpack over her shoulder. 'Are you ready to go, Mom?' she asks, looking a little annoyed. 'I'm almost done, honey!' Sovereign says, good-naturedly. Gianna huffs, saying that if she takes too long, she'll just walk. It's clear she's moody. Sovereign catches onto the sour mood immediately. She asks Gianna what's the matter. Gianna hesitates at first, seemingly contented to be grumpy, but after some coaxing from Sovereign, Gianna trudges into the room and drops her bag on a desk. She whines, why does she have to be stuck with having her step-mom as her high school homeroom teacher? Sovereign is surprised, asking her what that means? Gianna insists that it feels like Sovereign looks for every possible opportunity to embarrass her in class. She's the laughingstock with her friends and peers. Sovereign's constantly treating her all sweetly and praising her work in front of the class. 'But your work really IS good,' Sovereign says defensively, so why shouldn't she use it as an example for the class? And WHY does Sovereign have to always use Gianna's name in her hypothetical examples, too? It feels like she's picking on her. Especially now when it's during the module about... sex education? Sovereign says that she doesn't feel like she uses Gianna's name in examples any more than anyone else in the class. Maybe she's doing it more so now that they're talking about sex ed, just because she doesn't want to make the other students uncomfortable. 'But it's okay to make ME uncomfortable?' Gianna laments. Sovereign frowns and apologizes, saying she didn't know she was making Gianna THAT uncomfortable. Sex is such a natural thing, so why is she so embarrassed? 'We're family, and that's just... so private... My friends think it's totally weird, and make fun of me ALL the time.' Gianna looks more flustered as she admits that they... make fun of her because they think Sovereign... has the HOTS for Gianna. Sovereign lets out a laugh. Of course there's no truth to THAT! Gianna looks even more hurt, and Sovereign seems confused, why does it bother Gianna so much? Gianna looks flustered as she tries to resist answering, but soon admits that she... maybe has a bit of a crush on Sovereign. Sovereign studies her daughter, more intrigued, then touches her shoulder in an affectionate way. She tells her daughter that it's okay if she has some feelings towards her. She's 18 now -- a grown woman, even if her hormones are still a bit out of whack. Gianna starts to protest, but then quiets down and admits that she doesn't WANT to have these feelings for Sovereign... It's just that ever since she turned 18, she's been drawn to Sovereign in a way she's never known before. But she was never close to her real mom, so she doesn't know if this is her totally misreading how they show affection? Sovereign assures her daughter that it's normal to be sexually frustrated at her age. Sovereign thinks that them having sex will help resolve the sexual frustration and the feelings about Sovereign. Gianna hesitates, nervous to take the plunge, but when Sovereign sensually caresses her arm and gently kisses her neck, Gianna can no longer resist. They're going to give a whole new meaning to the words TEACHER'S PET!

Size: 1.24 GiB
Duration: 31 min 3 s

Download from K2S >

Back