Japanese And Asian Gays | Handjob And Anal, Oral

Beside You

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Erotic, Posing
Video language: Japanese

Beautiful boys who lose their eyes in the city.
Good boy is vitamin of heart! Adhering to the face that Kira is!
It is a new series of healing and crush to deliver the attractiveness of the good boy, full of private feeling, and it is birth!
The first is close contact with three active college students in a virtual dating sense!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:38:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2664kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Beside You

Grand Slam Vol. 4 - Shuji Okada

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Solo, Handjob, Bondage, Outdoor, Rimming, Group, Toy

Even over a period of more than half a year since scouts, we have been negotiating for a long time, but it has been taken in the face that has been stubbornly refusing ... The fate of an athlete with the bare face hidden behind the goggles ... When we started giving up, the ringing tone of fate rang! Download and enjoy!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:08:08
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1724kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Grand Slam Vol. 4 - Shuji Okada

Abs x Battle

Release Year: 2011
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshot

Entertainer-level super handsome, Mukai Osamu drowns in the world of male erotic ...
The cool-looking guy of the abs muscle bakikiki carries out a horny Sex with horny male muscle men.
My handsome elder licks up the tight male pussy tightly, and digs up the handsome dude of the gachigachi.
Digging cancer in every position ....
Three muscle macho sucks good-looking man.
The tongue of a man with a mature handsome guy's tongue is completely relentlessly licked, a nipple is licked to a nasty, it is yearning for pleasure that comes out of the body, and a dick squeezes Ketsuman into pleasure many times!
The handsome guy who feels is rolling up the voice of rolling feeling!
The erotic nature of the entertainer level handsome is profound ....
A competitive bread ab muscle Tachiro digs cancer of streak muscle goggle man.
The goggle man dug up while licking from below in the cowgirl puts a finger on the anus of an abdominal muscle man.
After attacking with a hand man, it inserts forcibly in Tachi who refuses compulsorily and reverse Ketsuman copulation starts.
Abdominal Tachi who feels that the butt comes loose.
It feels shameful and the cock is binning!
Tachi who feels ass by launch while being dug? To ...
Erotic doubles in Ketsuman Hori combined mating!

Duration: 2:04:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2087kbps
Audio: 102kbps

Download Abs x Battle

Grand Slam Vol. 3 - Ryuji Takigawa

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Solo, Handjob, Bondage, Outdoor, Rimming, Group, Toy

Perfect muscle beauty of basketball youth! A real body trained to fight! Great thoracic muscle! Broken straight muscle! Raised from the deltoid muscle to the biceps of the upper arm! The first blowjob while getting angry in the first man experience! In addition the cock of gay model cruise penetrates anal! Takigawa who covers the face to severe pain and endures is a must see! Download and enjoy!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:56:00
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1950kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Grand Slam Vol. 3 - Ryuji Takigawa

Tokyo Handsome Youth Vol.7

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, HandJob, Solo, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot

The main of this time is 18-year-old Masato.
Brave muscle trained in the field work! Burnt skin! Manly behavior and wording!
And smile to show again! White teeth!
Naturally, even though he is puzzled by the first man's blowjob, there is still 18 years old!
An honest cock is erected quite early! White sperm on burned skin!
I can not collect!
Thank you for waiting! Male series super-large rookie · Masato Debu ... ー!
Tomoya and are anal sex with each other! Furthermore anal first challenge to surfer Hideki!
Special edition of 2 anal sex recordings!
[Hideki hideki]
The first active surfer, Hideki, who is a majestic sunburn, challenges the first back!
Like a sportsman, I am calmly accepted for the first time I was born into the experience of getting into the anus
The tension is transmitted through the camera! And be attacked by an erection cock
The expression of pleasure gradually enters the face with the piston and it is disordered ...
[Masato masato]
A professional man Masato who just turned 18 just the other day.
Brave muscle trained in the field work! Burnt skin! Manly behavior and wording!
And I sometimes show smiles! White teeth!
Perfection appropriate for the main model! This is exactly how handsome!
Naturally, even though he is puzzled by the first man from Ferra, there is still 18 years old!
An honest cock is erected quite early!
White sperm on burned skin! I can not collect!
She showed off her body trained by kickboxing and surfing.
It looks like a simple Japanese boy and the number of experienced people is 80! And I will advance the interview
For the first time, I confess that I have experienced homosexuality with my classmates in high school!
Today I remembered that time (?) And I got it!
[Yutomo yu-ya]
Anal sex at the first meeting of the main model class of you and !
A friend who is a little nervous with curious bonds and analuke.
When the etch begins, turn your arms around your neck and make a rich kiss!
Both the beautiful body and the pleasure that the body contacts and seeks are raised so much that I can not think that both are nonke ...

Duration: 2:10:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1998kbps

Download Tokyo Handsome Youth Vol.7

Handsome Youth's Big Cocks Eaten Vol.6

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Blowjob, Toy, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots

Be satisfied with the beautiful boy Cock Series 6th release! Beautiful Boy + Cock = Strongest. Shocked super hard group of cocks, ban. The beautiful boy's dick put on panties with crazy sexual desire strikes your desire directly ...! Download and enjoy!

Duration: 2:11:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1972kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Download Handsome Youth's Big Cocks Eaten Vol.6

Straight Hunting - Lawless Crusing Ground

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Fingering, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot

At a rental video store where young people gather at night, a beast-like project in which a homoe looks out at the students and Ryman who came to rent a video, and they poke and prey!
The handsome man who wants a video in the adult corner is a suit with a mock-in! Picking up at the wait for leaving the store is started!
That way I am brought in the car with a hand and let me enjoy Av. And, the intention of only masturbation is the best prey of the homo that the dick which has become binning soon after all! ... After that also take Gala (food) up to the excuse to return to the room just to virgin anal Fuck!
I want to put out with Muramura (ejaculation) means are not necessary to baron like a wild beast that consumes a lot of young people one after another!
Sensitive glans head neighborhood elder , big dick beautiful boy handsome student, club member off day's athletic club member, pre-butted malary man
Zbo inserted thick virgin anal Fuck 2 ed, super recommended work of all 6!

Duration: 2:00:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2151kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Straight Hunting - Lawless Crusing Ground

Handsome Youth's Big Cocks Eaten Vol.5

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Blowjob, Toy, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots

Erotic cock of a beautiful boy who moves every time I feel .... The best beauty cock group in the past, runaway start! SecretFilm's first appearance ・ Hyuga attacked a huge cock of juice-covered and got crazy yoga raging! surprise! The main model Shunsuke is a huge ejaculation without touching the hand to the pleasure of Kamen Head Attack dedicated electric shock machine! Download and enjoy!

Duration: 2:00:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2158kbps

Download Handsome Youth's Big Cocks Eaten Vol.5

Hello! Arata Takei

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Toy, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot

Overwhelming Pure! A pure-looking boy full of transparency ... "Shinta Takei · 18-year-old" proudly debut!
Tsuru skin streak muscle Body to a little smiley smile! Systemic Emotional Zone ... Immediately Eruption And Teasing The Body, Extremely Sensitive Erotic Reaction Too Sensitive!
From the first shooting just after graduating from high school to the first Uke Fuck of determination, the first Tachi Fuck with popular and Keisuke ...!
Shinta rushes up step by step step by step, and inspiring real documents that will be developed while puzzled-all 5 parts ...!
Gorgeous 40P photo collection enclosed!
1. First shot of tension! The voice is involuntarily in the electric ma & Onaho blame ...! Accident occurrence which is surprised and pushes away the staff who made a secretly blow up and blows eyes (laugh)
2. If you put the elephant pants mukumuk ... erection mokkori shape and pick with a round! We let Bikibiku body twist in the blame of the devil, put out the gummy juice and roll it up!
3. Challenge the competition pan outdoors masturbation in the sea! It is embarrassed erection just by changing to raw bread on the beach!
4. Finally to the first Ukeanaaru Fuck! Whole body sexual feeling zone! No matter where you are punished, it's the first time a blowjob but rolled up! Also in the shock of the first cancer digging, I raise an erotic voice saying "I am sorry ... Hard ...", and I dig! To the first facial shoot!
5. Yusuke and First Tachi Fuck in Uniform! Good fight with friendly big , Ryosuke Petit S! Put the skin of Shinta's temporary skin over Ginseng of Keisuke ...! Shinsuke's hard cock and new face hard cock, I was dug and Iki made a face shot! Even the first anal licking!

Duration: 2:06:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2053kbps

Download Hello! Arata Takei

Twink Bus Vol. 2

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, , Handjob, Rimming, Solo, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshots

A new series for that popular work! She exposes the appearance to the perverts in the route bus, and she is full-fledged in spite of being shameful! A good-looking man is fucked by a mass pervert and is covered with semen all over now! Download and enjoy!

Duration: 1:34:04
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1937kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Twink Bus Vol. 2

Abs x Battle

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshot

Entertainer-level super handsome, Mukai Osamu drowns in the world of male erotic ...
The cool-looking guy of the abs muscle bakikiki carries out a horny Sex with horny male muscle men.
My handsome elder licks up the tight male pussy tightly, and digs up the handsome dude of the gachigachi.
Digging cancer in every position ....
Three muscle macho sucks good-looking man.
The tongue of a man with a mature handsome guy's tongue is completely relentlessly licked, a nipple is licked to a nasty, it is yearning for pleasure that comes out of the body, and a dick squeezes Ketsuman into pleasure many times!
The handsome guy who feels is rolling up the voice of rolling feeling!
The erotic nature of the entertainer level handsome is profound ....
A competitive bread ab muscle Tachiro digs cancer of streak muscle goggle man.
The goggle man dug up while licking from below in the cowgirl puts a finger on the anus of an abdominal muscle man.
After attacking with a hand man, it inserts forcibly in Tachi who refuses compulsorily and reverse Ketsuman copulation starts.
Abdominal Tachi who feels that the butt comes loose.
It feels shameful and the cock is binning!
Tachi who feels ass by launch while being dug? To ...
Erotic doubles in Ketsuman Hori combined mating!

Duration: 2:04:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2087kbps

Download Abs x Battle

Straight Guy Over Gay Sex!

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Fingering, Handjob, Toys, Masturbation, Cumshots

Asshole collapse of bulky nonke! Pleasure transformer addiction! Download and enjoy!

Duration: 1:57:35
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 2kbps

Download Straight Guy Over Gay Sex!

Playing with Anus

Genres: Asian, Oral/Anal, Rimming, Fingering, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: English

It is made a hole and it is white in the head!
After getting wet and wet with anal licking, two fingers slip into it.
As it is swallowed with three four, the last is all five half-cry state!
Tension type, eel, the more you insert foreign object, the better your face will be.
The anus that has been played turns red and blooms, and Ketsumanko turns into a mature genital organ.
What you want is phallus. I feel good in a crying whole body with a good voice stuck in the upper and lower pussy!
The cock is pulled out once and the anus in the excited state is licked and licked.
The pant does not stop by the continuous piston in the anus who has become toro.
Put an end to Ketsuman copulation with ejaculation while crying!
The athletic meet is also aimed at an anus!
Let her be blindfolded open her ass and gradually pry up her tight anus.
The wet anus begins to breathe and allows the finger to enter, even if it is a non-skirt.
The prostate is stimulated by the vibration of the toy and erection while holding the vibes!
When the stimulation to the anus becomes comfortable, I treat myself and get with semen break and a sense of openness!
I hold down Koji Otsuka with an excuse for massage.
From upper body to lower body gradually.
The hem of the yukata is rolled up and half ass laid out and a butt massage.
Yukata gradually rising in love. Prequetts that seem to be effective are exposed.
Open the tab and observe the anus carefully!
When you open, rub and breathe, you shake your whole body!
When it tastes and licks and sticks up, Koji's anus receives the tongue and the way opens.
Close-up in the anus which is opened more and more, it projects in the secret part!
It is induced to swallow by sucking the cock into the anus full of acceptance ready.
The chicks in the anus stick to the cock and Ketsuman copulation!
The eros of the yukata which was released by grabbing a prickets bowl.
Anus Sex of Zukozuko putting out and putting out part full view!
Koji Otsuka, the last Ketsuman mating that exposes the best anus!
Is it good to stop here? ?
How up to the number of anal fistulas up!

Duration: 2:32:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1673kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Playing with Anus

Jump! Mahiro

Genres: Asian, Teens, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Rimming, Toys, Masturbation, Cumshots

Good energy! Bing Bing Vitamin Boy "Masoro · 19-year-old" debut! It is always double smiley smile. The lower body trained in futsal is mutchmuchi! It's also positive to etch and dick and anal are super sensitive! Cleaning Blowjob, Cum Squirting Squirting A Male Experience Of A Non-Singing Midori! Luxurious co-star with popular model Taketoshi and Shinta! Download and enjoy!

Duration: 2:04:42
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download Jump! Mahiro

Phimotic Handsome Youth

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot

It is from the shoulder of the foster to the transformation 's carnal desire and resists the pain and the disgust
True parenting bristol young boy of devil who abused the foster parent system of nursing home
Dense chicks of foster parents who like thin macho are bullets anal expansion training!
It was a boy who had enthusiasm for hope with entrusting dreams and hope to a new world.
Challenge the limits of the body! ...

Duration: 1:59:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2106kbps
Audio: 92kbps

Download Phimotic Handsome Youth

Jump! Yuh

Genres: Asian, Teen, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Fingering, Handjob, Solo, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshots

The single work of tall tall handsome ". 19 years old" who worked on the main of "Negotiated 23" "Smart 29th impression" and popular series is finally completed!
Wet eyes that tend to have black eyes, polite tone that makes me feel the goodness of growth that doesn't collapse even in the midst of erotic, Best of junior characters 120 minutes to fight out overcame a big cock! Yuta and Shishi appear for guests! Download and enjoy!

Duration: 2:03:18
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1757kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jump! Yuh

Vigorous Threatening Lion Outdoor Vol.9

Genres: Asian, Group, Oral/Anal Sex, , BDSM, Toy, Bondage, Outdoor, Fingering, Handjob, Cumshots

The latest work is a feature! Full-text composition with a passionate document touch image!
Assault attacking active players such as Seiji Mutoh and Tsuyoshi Yayoi!
Cock that is screwed in Zubuzubu and ass! Shame onanism! ejaculation of humiliation !!
Everything from the field abduction scene to the meat urinal will stimulate your sadism ...
1 Seiji Mutoh ... abducted Mutoh at a late-night parking lot !! Anti-mutoh !!
2 Atsuhito Miyamoto ... Screaming of Miyamoto echoing in the park at night, !!
3 Tsuyoshi Yayoi ... a villainy corps led by the assault Yayoi !! continuous facial !! more "perverted !!"
4 Active duty Lagerman ... First appearance Lagerman during the daytime abduction assault! Assault on the asphalt butts!

Duration: 2:04:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Vigorous Threatening Lion Outdoor Vol.9

Jump! Tomoki

Genres: Asian, Teens, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Fingering, Handjob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots

Debuted in the blockbuster "The Negotiations 24" and later appeared on numerous hits such as "All Star Dokidoki Dream Match", a rear-packed handsome man "Saika, 19 years old" who showed the eminence finally decided Analue Fuck! In response to many requests, long-awaited single works are finally released! With a cool look and a betrayal of the betrayal of it, it's a weird character! Download and enjoy!

Duration: 2:05:13
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Jump! Tomoki

Prince World

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal, Threesome, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshot

Surprised beautiful model, Aiki, Shota challenge skaters! ?
Twink's sports Sex brilliant dance!
Ginban Oji, spiral of love!
From the confession of love to long-time seniors longingly, with erotic kiss, I am fascinated with big cock Chi port of senior, "Please spin at high speed in senior Chi port" and extreme Lovesex.
Shota kiss & cry!
Face up in Sex and raise a score to express power!
Ji port and ass licked while looking at his face in the mirror, semen finish!
Tsundere prince of the first appearance.
Character is bad, but when it is stimulated Ji ○ port, it will be strange change!
A super erotic prince who shakes a waist from myself.
The axis of the jump is corrected with the ○ ○ port! ?
Prince Aiki who can dig ass in turn from coach and senior.
The last is a face shot!

Duration: 2:10:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1984kbps

Download Prince World

Sex Crazy Teacher - Lusty Games

Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Teens, Blowjob, Fingering, Group, Handjob

Impulsive Nasty male teachers teach sexual activity! Nymphoman teacher confined male students! Guidance of fornication after school!? Download and enjoy!

Duration: 1:58:17
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1561kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sex Crazy Teacher - Lusty Games

Zex Vol.2

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal, Rimming, Fingering, Bondage, Masturbation, Cumshot

The whole movie, Akira Ma home location!
Invading the room of the man of the attention
Wild boar
Superb Private Space (My Room) Sex
Cruise and cruise love again! ?
Super love Sex in the bedroom
Japanese-style room
Gonzo change into underwear and take a shot!
First encounter with Oiso!
It's a shame!

Duration: 2:11:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1985kbps
Audio: 95kbps

Download Zex Vol.2

Beautiful Boy Perfect Manual

Genres: Asian, Teens, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Fingering, Handjob, Solo, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshots

A secret and nasty man act being done somewhere today .... Forbidden babes game, long-awaited resurgence ...! You who chase after seeing the boy you saw in town. I want to touch · I want to lick · I want to commit .... I will embody such a desire. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 1:49:54
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1831kbps
Audio: 77kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Beautiful Boy Perfect Manual

Tokyo Handsome Youth Vol.8

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, HandJob, Solo, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot

If you enjoy Imadoki boys Mochiron Tokyo Mio!
The Cherry Harvest Festival has been carefully selected by the super fresh Cherry Boy guys how the 8th popular series is!
And it is handsome! More beautiful chin!
Is such a luxury good? ?
If you're a boy at Imadoki, Tokyo's good man!
A selection of hot and cool boys suitable for hot summers!
Cherry harvest festival which gathered only virgins this time!
Large-scale behavior of Midsummer stuck to the model ... Le and beauty Chin!
Please taste the milk and the extract from the beautiful boy!
Two boys also appeared!
I didn't even dream about a genuine cherry who had never touched the girl's body
The impact of the same sex blowjob attack!

Duration: 2:05:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2075kbps

Download Tokyo Handsome Youth Vol.8

Young Nasty Diary Vol. 2

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshots

Freshly memorized sex stimulates desire, accumulated, sexual desire Deroy young watches! Recently collected masagaki! Lucky tongue screwed into anal to wear crack crack on pre-butt. Bored with peculiar pussy in a hole open competition bread! Download and enjoy!

Duration: 1:57:14
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 83kbps

Download Young Nasty Diary Vol. 2

Male Beauty and the Beast

Genres: Asian, Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshot

Forbidden love of the best Mio and Ikatsui Big Friend.
De S Big Friend's Desire Outbreak!
The beast's cock swells in the beautiful man's anal!
"Are you scared of me ...?"
"I was scared at first but now ..."
"A lot I will do cute!"
The horny tongue of a wild beast and a cock filled with pearls attack!
The tortured face of Tow ... I'm scared!
Japan's No. 1 Porn Star Has A Longing For ...
Seek each other and develop sex like love and beasts.
The love river study of that Zex: 01 will be accused of pounding in the pearl Ji Po!
Exhilarating beautiful boy who appeared suddenly in front of tattoo muscle big Friend tanning on the beach.
The love of two people sprouts at the hotel after the beach.
After being caressed gently on the sofa, it is hugged and naughty kiss in the bed.
Burning fuck seeks each other more intensely from face-to-face sitting to station valve ...
Ehime the polar Tachi model flight! caress! caress!
It is attacked indecently with his hand by the mouth of the ship's man who has dug down many asses.
It is restrained by handcuffs and licks condensed milk and blame.
Large jet with both hands restrained!
You are a must see fan!
The expression of pleasures and pleasures of Kai is unbearable!
Ikatsui Big Friendwaiting while rubbing Ji port ....
"Wait!" The nature of the beast is bare!
It is made bechobecho with the tongue with the tongue and it is licked by the mangrillets!
Big Friend's Pearl Port Port Attacks From The Back!
At the end, she is squeezed into the face and the stew is licked.
This is a super erotic fuck of a good man and a beast!

Duration: 2:18:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1858kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Male Beauty and the Beast

Slut Boys At The Toilet

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Fingering, Handjob, Toys, Masturbation, Cumshots

Erotic monkeys collect and copulate at the toilet! Process Gaki toilet birth! Favorite of eroga is stiff mala! It turns into a toilet blow erosion process with a drown switch ...
Ketsuman copulation in the full stool toilet! Instinct bare in the scent that smells! It feels like a squealing erotic juice, processing bubble toilet bowl. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 1:39:35
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps

Download Slut Boys At The Toilet

Only 18yo!! Super Sensitive Athletes

Genres: Asian, Teens, Oral/Anal, Fingering, Toy, Masturbation, Cunshot

Super sensitive! Bouncy skin, the smell of 18-year-old is the best!
Nonke Athlete 18 years old limited!
Pichi Pichi systemic eroticism zone, brilliant debut!
The body is super pheromone to such a cute baby face!
18-year-old pokets, lick pink anal, squeeze the body every time you hit the first anal, and spit up!
"I can't tell her, but it's easy to feel my body!"
Fully enjoy the 18-year-old virgin anal, the best!

Duration: 2:00:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2166kbps

Download Only 18yo!! Super Sensitive Athletes

Naughty Erotic Inexperienced Boys in Heat

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshots

Genki Hatsuratsu muscular quality! Innocently frolicing figure in first shot is super cute ~! At first I was nervous but when entanglement began ... "It feels really good! Kiss me more! Cockpit bimbins ... "Giant pussy spreading gradually with the cock! I will dig a binge and fire it! Download and enjoy!

Duration: 1:57:07
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1964kbps

Download Naughty Erotic Inexperienced Boys in Heat

Cum! Triathlon Vol.2

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Solo, Anal/Oral Sex, Fingering, Blowjob, Handjob, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot

"Ejaculation triathlon" second to give you you want to roll in the ejaculation scene!
The mission this time is masturbation, onaho, magic trick, KISS, anal vibe, blowjob, digging!
Lonely pubic hair! Gachimara to stand up! The ejaculation repeated many times!
A total of 30 shots x 3 angles = a total of 90 angles of ejaculation scene digest is recorded in the last!
1. 1 month abstinence! Tsuyoshi Gamo appears for the first time in about a year! After a long time of male fellatio will fly male juice!
2. The Challenge of Shonen's Youngest Challenger Shogo! Teen's intense sway & semen launch is a must see!
3. The Challenge of the Gachimuchi Big Mara Youth! The semen flight distance which increases with every repetition!
4. Four goals! Gatchibi Matsuyama Shinji challenge! Can you really clear the target number of times! ?
5. Challenge of New Face! Active duty Lagerman challenges the limit of physical strength! The first male blowjob will roll up!
6. Yumoto Honda's thick semen! Target number of times red light in mass launch! ? Honda who turns in Onaho is a must-see!
7. Yamato Kitamura appears for the first time in about a year! 6 goals! The last is a long distance launch that flies to the chest!
8. West No. 1 erotic monkey-Sugiura Shogo's challenge! The staff astonishment to the continuous immediate launch of transformation saving group! ?
9. Ejaculation digest! A total of 30 shots x 3 angles = total 90 angles of the ejaculation scene delivered!

Duration: 2:33:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1680kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Cum! Triathlon Vol.2

Naughty Dirty Eighteen

Genres: Asian, Teen, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Fingering, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshots

The new label 'Gakiello' is born! I will not lose to adults! Young plenty Sexual desire Roughly swallowed at a brat quack! Is it okay if it spreads like this? Sex love 18 year old Hide! "At the beginning it was painful that there were no asses ... but it has been developed into sefure. I can not dig it until I can dig a part. " I am 18 years old, but this pork cutlet! dangerous! Too bad! Download and enjoy!

Duration: 1:57:02
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1757kbps

Download Naughty Dirty Eighteen

You Attract Me

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal, Rimming, Fingering, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot

The love of the two is straight ...
The couple is so hot that it blows the cold!
Osamu Mukai and Wataru Masaki are good friends dates!
Bath time for a love-loving date.
At the restaurant, Mr. Osamu kun will have a hot omelet rice.
When I arrive at the hotel, I can not wait for the view from the high floor, Osamu Osamu can not wait.
I just cuddling that I want to etch early.
I kissed at the windowsill and I made a teat so delicious.
The two went into a bubble bath, and they were hugged from behind.
The skin and the skin are in touch and the feeling of two people is connected.
Two boldly connected by the open windows.
Love each other loudly in front of the blue sky.
It is intense on the bed, love deepens in various positions from the front to the back with whom they ask!
Shota Asagiri to Serve Masaki!
Shota, who works as hard as possible to make it comfortable, wakes up in a large character.
Tak up a teat from Toru Kun's neck and caress her dick with a fellatio.
When I shiko shiko in high-speed operation, tow-kun is comfortable and it is almost ascension!
Shota's pink anal breathes when it stimulates a cock & anal with six nines.
The anal is squeezed gradually with a toy, and the place where it is finished is dedicated to Tung.
It is completely fucked and it feels pleasure to poke to the back.
It shakes the waist from myself, too, and Shota.
The prostate is stimulated at missionary posture and she is insulted by Toshikun's blame.

Duration: 1:51:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2353kbps

Download You Attract Me

The Reason I Became A Sex Toy

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Bondage, Fingering, Handjob

Why am I here? How long has passed since then? Sure ... I should have cherished my precious person, but ... I can not remember ... even those memories of that happy time ... The traps of the men intertwined with jealousy were scattered, When I stepped into the dark darkness ... The last time I can not turn back. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 1:59:29
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1718kbps

Download The Reason I Became A Sex Toy

First Experience for Company New Staff

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal, Group, Rimming, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot

The "Games Joining First Experience" released in December last year is a set of DVD & Blu-ray
Re-appearance! The price is also cheaper at the 10th anniversary special price!
Ryuichi, a popular model, has joined Games!
What a video production company ....
Film work, service to the boss unfolded at the production office, shock work to reveal the back of the gay video industry such as senior bullying! ?
Would you like to experience Games Video Production too?

Duration: 2:22:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1874kbps
Audio: 73kbps

Download First Experience for Company New Staff

The Close-up Raw Sex - Sota

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Bareback, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Fingering, Handjob, Toys

Popular model Aoi ... I will not let you make this super cool man out! Super boy Grand Prix A new new landscape that Aochi-kun fascinates! Download and enjoy!

Duration: 2:02:36
Video: 640x360, MP4V, 1616kbps

Download The Close-up Raw Sex - Sota

Cum! Triathlon

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Solo, Oral Sex, Fingering, Blowjob, Handjob, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot

New brand to give you you want to roll in the ejaculation scene!
The name is "Ejaculation Triathlon"!
Within the time limit, it takes 155 minutes for the players to pull out under various conditions such as masturbation, onahoru, magic hand, mouth and anal toy!
Furthermore, the main event of this brand and semen firing scene is taken at 3 angles!
The male juice which spouts from a glans head! Pulsating Mara! Cloudy splashing! The prick which stands out many times!
A total of 28 shots and 84 continuous ejaculation scenes are also included in the last!
1. Grand Slam 008 main model Seiji Muto challenges the limit of one's body!
What is the result of 5 goals?
2. West model No.1's sexual feeling zone man, Natsukawa Akira participates in the weapon with the body that is too much feeling!
3. Paki Paki abs and Miyamoto's challenge!
Exquisite launch by exposing the glans from penetration Onaho!
4. A young man with a before-and-for-the-hose operation is challenging!
How is the launch of the youth who became sensitive in Zulu peel dick! ?
5. Temporary champions and cruises that achieved 5 consecutive launches in West past works! It is a must-see for the sea to come to be called by others!
6. Continuous ejaculation that wings challenge for the first time in 3 years!
Is it possible to exceed 3 records in "Oss"! ?
7. About half a year from my debut. Yuta who rushed up to the top model at a stretch.
Does Yuta perform JUMP by the number of ejaculations? ?
8. A 27-year-old adult man with a first appearance is on the game!
Outstanding distance semen jumping out of a muscular Body! It is possible that the number of ejaculation times No. ?
9. The last is a digest that only collected good places!
A total of 28 shots and 84 angles of semen firing scene is nuki mame!

Duration: 2:39:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1609kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Cum! Triathlon

Mis - Man In Suits Vol. 2

Genres: Asian, Young Men, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Fingering, Handjob, Rimming

The body which becomes dew from under the suit. Pant ballad that leaks blame for a body with no waste. I drown slutty in pleasure between men. Systemic sensuous band nymphos Rieman. Flesh body trained just by being touched. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 2:02:44
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download Mis - Man In Suits Vol. 2

Romance Vol.2

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshot, Compilation

The second release of "Romance" is urgently released! This time is Christmas feature! We deliver four love stories that happened on holy night!
This is his first debut with Kakeru's debuts with other artists, Yuta's first co-star with a number of requests, and 150 minutes full of highlights such as Tachi, the first time in nine months !
Eros that feels the heart delivered by 8 luxurious casts of Jin, Shogo, Aoi, Tsubasa, Teru, Natsukawa Yu, Yuto, Yuta! Do you believe in the miracle of the holy night ...?
1. A sweetheart only for half a year. Jin and Sho who decided to make strange promises and began to associate. And two people finally reached the last night ... "limited time lover"
2. A wing that was lonely alone while working on Christmas. At that time, a beloved lover, friend appears in front of you ... "an eternal lover"
3. My little friend, Teru, who is preparing to spend the holy night alone. A friend who won't come back to his head (Akira Natsukawa) As a matter of fact, two people will be greeted with a holy night together ... "Forbidden lover"
4. Yuta who lives on the street with no people. I will spend one night with a mysterious man and a great man from a strange thing ... "the last lover"
5. Very popular off shot

Duration: 2:34:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1673kbps
Audio: 95kbps

Download Romance Vol.2

Mis - Man In Suits Vol. 1

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Fingering, Handjob, Solo

Our desire can not be hidden anymore under a suit ... a new brand is born! A big cake that becomes hard under slacks. A body that is taken off from the suit and becomes a dew. Anal fucked. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 1:48:49
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1906kbps
Audio: 114kbps

Download Mis - Man In Suits Vol. 1

Obscene Reform School 24-hours Vol.2

Genres: Asian, Teens, Oral/Anal Sex, BDSM, Bondage, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot

The second feature of the blockbuster feature drama "Koto Shonen Academy 24:00"!
This work is a super-sized work that took 24 hours to be unfolded in the boy's institute painted in the lust of each other from the Ehime play that became the process of the main character being sent to the boy's institute!
Of course, there are only men, including guards, in the boys' school.
And the practice of comforting nature between men and nature was widespread.
There is a boy, Toru, who has committed catching for revenge there.
There was another boy, Mio, who entered the same day.
Toru looked at the eyelid and doubted his eyes.
Yes, Samurai was a close friend caught, and two appearances to Samurai ...

Duration: 2:17:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1896kbps
Audio: 101kbps

Download Obscene Reform School 24-hours Vol.2

Glitter

Genres: Asian, Teens, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Fingering, Handjob, Rimming, Solo, Toys, Masturbation, Cumshots

"Our back Sex Life!" Ikemen full of asshole! Addict to Long Anal sex! Facial curse ant, blowjob, anal Sex ant perfect Fuck! If such a big ticket comes in and out
Ole ... I can say! Even though I have something of a man I got up to my. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 1:18:24
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1559kbps

File size: 971.5 MB

Download Glitter

Back