Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Hard bondage, strappado and torture for sexy blonde slut Full HD

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Hot girl with naked small tits, with naked very hot ass, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus man in blue jeans and him assistant with big cock. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy, mouth and ass. Professional bondage, domination and suspension for a horny bitch with sexy breast in the large house.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:57
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5197kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, strappado and torture for sexy blonde slut Full HD

Creep Suck - Sierra Cirque

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Sleep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed. It feels like my body has been covered in blows - the rocks are bruising me. Its getting colder. The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings.

The smell grows fouler by the day; my toilet is my bed. In the beginning he would come and stand over me; staring, pissing, playing with himself. Today, when he brought me the slop, he was wearing a gas mask.

The everyday chores of the grounds are much more interesting as I allow my mind to wander to that creature entombed in my barn. It is less distracting of late because of the stink, and I now must face the task of cleaning it. .

Duration: 50:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Creep Suck - Sierra Cirque

Sammi Sinclair

Release Year: 2011

Instead it's pure Bdsm scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos (mostly not anal penetration), vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum. The trademark of the site is 'Luther', a big black dildo the women are to suck to see how well they can deepthroat. The guy's got a wide range. Among the 'normal stuff' there's also waterbondage, fucking machines, mud-play, body-writing, electricity, candles, diapers, piss, food eating and nasal stuff which takes place mostly indoors but sometimes outdoors. It's good to get interesting interviews at the start - the guy asks them about their first sexual experience and their Bdsm interests.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 55:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sammi Sinclair

Back for More

has no love for this. She has been at the mercy of Dee before and the experience is never a gentle one. Things do not even start off easily. In the beginning her mouth is going to be the focal point but by the end her tits will have taken more of a punishment than she could have ever imagined.

Duration: 59:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 667.3 MB

Download Back for More

Part III

Cast: Alice
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Hook, Anal Play, Vibrator, Masturbation, Squirting

Alice comes down from her single wrist suspension and right into an OTK spanking. There's no warm up and no messing around, but Alice still has a bad case of the giggles. That is until it's pointed out how wet Alice is. Her hair is tied back to an anal hook and then up to the ring above her. Her hands are tied behind her back. The vibrator is turned on and Alice is teased hard. She's so close, but the vibrator keeps getting pulled away. Alice's big knee high socks are shoved in her mouth and tied around her head. They've been on all day and now she has to breath in her own oder. With some choking she has to breath in harder.

Duration: 32:41
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 673.9 MB

Download Part III

Boxed and Stocked Part 2 - Juliette Black

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

All of the struggling Juliette Black is doing is never going to help her. In fact, the ingenious set of clamps and chains that PD has set up ensures that if she continues to flail about it will only make her suffer more. With her own screams echoing in her ears she may be too panicked to realize it, though.

When he does lock her down tight it is because he has a reason for it. He wants to make sure her holes stay perfectly placed. She needs to be trained for long term use if she is going to be any good to him. That means staying put and getting pounded until he decides she has had enough.

Duration: 35:09

File size: 395.5 MB

Download Boxed and Stocked Part 2 - Juliette Black

Deception Cherie DeVille

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Dildo, Anal

She complains, of course, and hurls insults to convince herself she is still defiant, but her terror is obvious. When he gags her and bags her all she can do is scream. That pretty little dress of her wont survive the day. In PDs mind a woman should only be covered by ropes and bruises.

Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 526.9 MB

Download Deception Cherie DeVille

Kendra Barbie

Cast: Kendra James

Kendra is a strong woman. Some might even say she's intimidating. She's beautiful and successful. He's got her tied up though. Her vulnerability is intoxicating. He toys with her. Teases her with her name. Kendra Barbie. He says she's a working girl. She spits at him around her gag. Her anger excites him even more. He impales her on a dildo. Clamps on her nipples. She's his, but what is her price. She has to tell him her price. A thousand dollars per hour. He canes her feet while she screams and cries. He's having fun and she's miserable. This is what you do to a strong woman.

Duration: 37:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps

Download Kendra Barbie

Terror Perverse - Nina's Nightmares

Another in the "Terror Perverse!" series from Poland's Teraz Films, combining "hardcore elements in the style of the Italian Fumetti books...with hilariously-unintelligible accents, Jacques Cousteau-style line delivery, a blistering-hot, oiled-up female body, and brutal Bdsm action in creepy settings, dished out by creepier goons in creepier-still rubber masks.

Format: avi
Duration: 47:36
Video: 640x416, XviD, 1448kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

Download Terror Perverse - Nina's Nightmares

Reflections

Cast: girls
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

From her spot on the floor 314 can smell the strong scent of lust wafting from Sister Dee. She cannot move enough in her bondage to see what is happening behind her, but the steady hum of a vibrator lets her know that SD is admiring the view. For a few brief moments she holds out hope that the painful prodding she is getting now is the worst of her punishment for the day, but she knows inside that it is just a pipe dream. Sister Dee wants more than just one little cum. She wants to hurt 314, fuck her, and make her cr

Duration: 52:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 592.5 MB

Download Reflections

Lavender Rayne - 3 videos

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Lavender Rayne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture

"Tell me you want me to hurt you," PD said, and Lavender obediently complied. "Please hurt my tits. I am an unworthy slut." It's true. She has nothing to offer him except her holes and her tears. Her tits are too nice not to fuck with. They swell from being in a vise, instantly becoming even more sensitive. Her nipples respond wonderfully to the pump, too.
Just because her tits are a focus does not mean the rest of Lavender is safe, though. Her holes are just too inviting to pass on. Her soft skin needs the marks of a good whipping. Her entire body needs to be flooded with the endorphins only a good cum can produce. And PD is more than ready to give her all of that, everything she wants, and more.

Total size: 250.5 MB in 1 files.

Download Lavender Rayne - 3 videos

Tight bondage, domination and predicament for naked girl HD 1080

Beautiful blonde in black panties, with naked hot boobs, with beautiful ass and with sexy body. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, boobs and belly on the floor. Black mask on her head. Professional bondage, domination, predicament and torture for horny slavegirl with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 49:07
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2694kbps
Audio: 145kbps

Download Tight bondage, domination and predicament for naked girl HD 1080

Extreme Torture Part 12

Here it is, the 12th edition of the extreme Torture Series, featuring male on female dominance and rope bondage. The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.

Duration: 56:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download Extreme Torture Part 12

Endza Bondage Monkey Part 3

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

But for right now we're going to keep enjoying making her suffer. In fact, we may go as far as to see if we can make this one break before we send her home. Wouldn't it be fun to see exactly how much pain, suffering, and humiliation she can endure before we finally let her go?

Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Endza Bondage Monkey Part 3

Hard bondage, domination and torture for hot naked slut Full HD 1080p

Horny bitch with naked small tits, with naked shaved pussy and hot ass pkus horny blonde with big boobs, with beautoful body and her assistant with small cock. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits and belly on the chair. She fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for naked slavegirl with hot breast in the large room.

Duration: 32:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6914kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Hard bondage, domination and torture for hot naked slut Full HD 1080p

London River - Rook'd

Cast: London River, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator

For the bondage enthusiast it's not about what is done to the subject. It's not about caning, flogging, whipping, slapping, punching. It's about the torment of the bondage itself. It's about the strain in the muscles as the subject twists and struggles in the bondage. It's about the moans muffled through the gags. It's about the drool that inevitably escape's the subject's mouth. The bondage is a medium to expose the inner beauty that is suffering. Through bondage we can see the subject freed in many ways.
Inspired by ROOK-07 these six bondage positions take London to an intense place of suffering. Each one makes her sore in a different way. From intense strappado, to category 5 suspension, to incredible back arching London proves she is a bondage goddess. The sounds and struggles London makes are the things of bondage wet dreams.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download London River - Rook'd

Play Thing Juliette March, Elise Graves

Cast: Juliette March, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

You can see from all of her reactions that the things Elise Graves is doing to her turn her on, even if she does not want to give in to those base, lustful instincts. Her will is not very strong. It is not just the moaning and cumming that gives her away.

Duration: 44:04

File size: 495.8 MB

Download Play Thing Juliette March, Elise Graves

Beti Hana

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Pain, Crying

Beti is having car problems, so she takes it to her local mechanic. Upon inspection she realizes that there are more repairs needed than she can afford. She is propositioned to make a better deal, but has no idea what she has signed up for. Once she is in the "finance room" it becomes clear that this wasn't the best idea, but it's too late to turn back now. She gives in and let's the mechanic have his way. After he gets her bound, she is subject to his twisted way of bargaining and all the filthy things he can think of. Some girls will do anything to get a deal.

Duration: 47:50
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2974kbps
Audio: 205kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Beti Hana

Babe Has Body Bent Backwards and Beaten

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

O.T. is going on a bug hunt and Kel Bowie is his prey. He has her chained by a metal collar to the ceiling with a bit gag in her mouth. With her all but defenseless bound like that, O.T. takes out his knife and cuts away her clothing so she is bare and exposed. This is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel for him, not a fair fight at all. But O.T. isn't looking for a fair fight, he's looking for a victim.

Once Kel's clothes are off, O.T. gets her bent over in a nice metal box tie with her legs spread apart so her ass and pussy are open and ready for business. Looking at that nice round ass, though, O.T. gets distracted by its resemblance to a bulls-eye and decides it's time for some target practice. He takes out a bow and starts firing off some blunt arrows at his chosen target. Kel looks confused and upset, but that's bound to be the case when one is being hunted like game for entertainment.

After that, O.T. uses some belts and ties Kel up so that her back is bent into a.

Duration: 37:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Babe Has Body Bent Backwards and Beaten

Fan Girl Crystal Frost

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Crystal Frost, Sister Dee

Crystal Frost had this dream in which she is taken advantage of by someone strong enough to tame her. She has watched Sister Dee online for quite a while and the videos have always aroused her lust. She would lie in bed, pretend she was the girl on screen and play with herself until she was overcome with orgasms and could not take anymore. Now she has the chance to live out those fantasies. She can feel SD push her face down into her muff. The taste is as sweet as she imagined. When chokes her she begs for more. When the orgasms begin SD is more relentless than Crystal gave her credit for. One or two will not be the end. It will not be over until she has let lose a few piercing shrieks for mercy.

Duration: 53:40

File size: 603.6 MB

Download Fan Girl Crystal Frost

TG2 Club Ju Part 09

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 40:42
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 750kbps
Audio: 344kbps

File size: 327.9 MB

Download TG2 Club Ju Part 09

Double Bind Juliette Black Katharine Cane

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Juliette Black Katharine Cane
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, BDSM

Mz. Berlin decided to stop in to check out Katharine and air out her grievances. Katharine can barely choke out her defense with the collar wrapped so tightly around her throat. Meanwhile, Juliette has no problem shouting her appreciation for the things Claire Adams is doing to her.

Duration: 49:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 688.6 MB

Download Double Bind Juliette Black Katharine Cane

Cruel Gag Interrogation for Violet

Genres: blindfolded, Blondes, Breast bondage, chairtied, cleave gag, electrical tape, feet and toes bondage, gags, mummification, nipple clamps, not barefoot, pantyhose, sweaters, Tape Bondage, taped hands

This clip starts where Part 5 ended... Violet's still not talking. I stand behind her and manhandle her a bit before I cleave gag her again with vetwrap. More is wrapped around her eyes. She is then blindfolded with blacktape. Blacktape also is used to make her gag a little more effective as well. I leave Violet in darkness, as I leave her once again. When I return, I add clover clamps to her nipples and tie them off overhead. I leave her to struggle, moan and drool once again. When I come back I remove her gag. She finally confesses and assures me that she will do whatever it takes to make the matter right with me. I remove the clamps and head out to run some errands. I'll get payment from Violet when I return.

Duration: 56:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps

Download Cruel Gag Interrogation for Violet

The Heritage Collection - Punished Scene 3

Matthew Cole, bondage master, specializes in unfaithful wives, but will take on the frigid, the unruly and the Haughty. When his ropes bind a woman, she cannot escape. Nor can she escape the sting of his punishment whip. Watch how our vintage beauties wriggle and squirm for your pleasure!

Duration: 59:59
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 561.9 MB

Download The Heritage Collection - Punished Scene 3

Hanging Around

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Cleaning the studio naked is exciting enough, but Rain of course takes it one step further. Rain is cuffed, naked, and sweeping the floors. Sister Dee plans her demise as she tidies everything up. Sister Dee has Rain hanging in a net. The knots tear into her flesh. The net spreads her cheeks to expose her asshole. Sister Dee toys with her captive. Rain is locked tight to the metal chair. Straps hold her fast and a mask covers her face. Her eyes show her terror as Sister Dee begins the real torment.

Duration: 31:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hanging Around

Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment

It's two days of torment for Sarah Jane Ceylon. Her skin is pale enough that the marks from my whip show within seconds, but they will last a hell of a lot longer than that. Most girls scream for mercy, but the moans coming out of Sarah Jane tell me she's begging for more.
She's dripping wet when I set up the hitachi on her clit and she is already cumming by the time I push the dildo deep inside of her. She is having the time of her life being whipped through the most intense orgasms she has ever experienced. And that's just day one.
The next day she is so excited for more that she is already experimenting with the tools before I even show up. She is going to spend some time with the ass hook, whether she feels like she can handle it or not. And even after her messy little accident she wants more and I give it to her.

Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 119kbps

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment

TG2 Club Kt Part 11

There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 43:44
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 749kbps

File size: 352.2 MB

Download TG2 Club Kt Part 11

BondageLife - Rachel Greyhound - Lunch Shoe Showoff

Studio: BondageLife
Genres: Bdsm

In this fun lunch stream, your favorite creature gets a little outdoor time! While spending a sunny afternoon chained out on the deck at The Ranch, Greyhound tongue cleans her patent leather heels, puts them on, shows them off for you, presents her body for your viewing pleasure, then does a little showing off for the camera before settling down to enjoy her lunch in this fun outdoor stream!

Duration: 38:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4058kbps
Audio: 92kbps

Download BondageLife - Rachel Greyhound - Lunch Shoe Showoff

TG2 Club Hi Part 42

Duration: 46:48
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 749kbps

File size: 376.9 MB

Download TG2 Club Hi Part 42

The Rights Activist Teaches IR a Lesson

Genres: harness gag, leather, nipple clamps, pony girls

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... IR is ordered to turn in a tight circle so we can enjoy her leather harness clad body. It's now time to exercise our PonyGirl. She is ordered to jump as high as she can multiple times. She now trots in place with a high knee lift. She also needs to be able to use her other senses to guide her, since she is blind. A shock collar is buckled around her neck for motivation. I call her towards me and when she hesitates she gets a jolt. The motivation works as she starts to slowly make her way towards me. Nipple clamps are applied and tied off to her bit gag. Her training continues as I walk to the opposite ends of the barn several times and call her. When she hesitates she gets a jolt from her collar. After her training, I chain her harness to a hoist and lift her to the tips of her toes. The lights are soon turned off. We will continue her training and exercise regimen in the morning.

Duration: 53:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 119kbps

Download The Rights Activist Teaches IR a Lesson

Being Tightly Bound, Hanging Upside Down, Bound with Fishing Line

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Jennah is now hanging upside down. I take out her ball gag and then grab her by her hair with 1 hand and proceed to smack her ass and tits with my other hand. She thrashes about as I spin her around. I grab a pair of panties and shove them in her mouth. I then tape them in with white tape. I know her nose will probably get clogged being upside down, so I don't use as much tape as usual so she can still breathe out of her mouth a little. She hangs there for a short bit before I return with fishing line. I start at her boots and start wrapping it tightly down her body and tits... then I work my way back up and tie it off. I walk away, as Jennah slowly spins. Soon I return again with the green clamps and apply them to her sensitive nipples

Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 914.3 MB

Download Being Tightly Bound, Hanging Upside Down, Bound with Fishing Line

N' Chainz

All-Girl, All-Black Bondage Action! Watch these five lusty black beauties bring new and painful pleasures to each other. See them take their punishment and squirm for more! And the fur is definitely flying as you watch the painful climaxes these all-black gash lashers love. If you can't beat em', whip em' good!

Duration: 50:24
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1074kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 444.8 MB

Download N' Chainz

Morgan Lefay

As is usual with a new girl we tie her up and interview her. In Morgan's case she gets a rope around her neck tied off to the ankle of one leg. The one leg she ask that it not be tied too. She also has a chest harness on that jut her DD's out like Barbra Bush's eyes. She has to lean over due to that neck rope, wearing her pretty dress and sporting her long hair. She's peppered with all type of personal questions: First time she sucked cock, first fucking, how old she is, what she does for a living, how long she's been into bondage...yada yada yada, then she's gagged with a giant ring gag. She's told to stick her tongue out and honey is poured upon it.

Duration: 56:33
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Morgan Lefay

Mistress of shadows

A dungeon, dark and forbidding. A woman, beautiful and sensuous. Silently, she makes her way into the dark chamber where she sees herself! Naked, collared, on her knees, she submits to the beautiful and mysterious Mistress Of Shadows. She watches herself experience the agonies and ecstasies of the rack and the lash. At the hands of the unnamed dominatrix, she is teased with vibrators and other toys of pleasure, only to be rewarded with searing slash of leather.

Duration: 58:57
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 750kbps

File size: 380.1 MB

Download Mistress of shadows

Andy goes down to the dungeon

Mandy took Andy Brown down to the dungeon to try her out and see how much torture this girl could take. Mandy tied her up and started in on her pussy and before long she was screaming in agony. But she likes how good it feels when Mandy makes it hurt so good in all the right spots - Mandy isnt the master of domination for nothing!

Duration: 31:35
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Andy goes down to the dungeon

Tight bondage, strappado and domination for horny slavegirl Full HD 1080p

Horny slavegirl in black panties, in black bra, with beautiful body and with hot ass plus sexy mistress in black dress and her assistant with big boobs. Her stripped. Gag in her mouth. Her tied up with ropes - full body on the floor. She spansk her. Professional bondage, spanking, domination, torture and strappado for sexy slavegirl with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 35:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7534kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Tight bondage, strappado and domination for horny slavegirl Full HD 1080p

Play Thing Juliette March, Elise Graves

Cast: Juliette March, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

Her will is not very strong. It is not just the moaning and cumming that gives her away. That is humiliating, but not the worst of it. It is how Juliette cannot contain herself when Elise decides to give her a taste of pussy. The reluctance is completely gone the second her tongue tastes those juices.

Duration: 44:04

File size: 495.8 MB

Download Play Thing Juliette March, Elise Graves

Erotic Perversion Sc.1

Cast: Retro Stars
Genres: BDSM, retro

Freud's didactic strategy in his Three Essays on the Theory of Sexuality was to construct a bridge between the "perversions" and "normal" sexuality. Clinically exploring "a richly diversified collection of erotic endowments and inclinations: hermaphroditism, , sodomy, fetishism, exhibitionism, sadism, masochism, coprophilia, " among them, Freud concluded that "all humans are innately perverse"

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 38:14
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 646.8 MB

Download Erotic Perversion Sc.1

Bondage Barbie

The way this Bondage Barbie looks you would expect her to be mass produced. Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action.
There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined. That's when Jack hits her with the Hitachi, then the flogger, then our very own fucking machine, all in a row, taking her poor pussy through more punishment than she thought was possible.

Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download Bondage Barbie

Tool Star

Release Year: 2010
Cast: girls

Every tool has a distinct sound. There is a kind of whistle a whip moves through the air. Canes are heavier and make a smacking sound when they land. Star adds her own, equally unique, audio tracks. Sister Dee wants to hear her scream. The most intense things happen in the most intense positions. Sister Dee crucifies Star upside down. It is the perfect position for the most powerful orgasms of her life. The blood rushes to her head, giving her a rush that multiplies every sensation, both from the vibrator, and from the cane.

Duration: 53:28

File size: 601.4 MB

Download Tool Star

Back