Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Blackmail

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English

Bonnie Day is all about O.T., she has been trying to hook up with him for a long time. Now she has started to get a little too aggressive, when he rejects her this time, she threatens to tell London River, his main girl, that she's already slept with him already. Tragically for her, he's sitting with London when he gets the text with the threat, and the two of them know exactly what to do about her. When she arrives at O.T.'s place to meet him, she is instead met with London's fist and a quick nap.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Blackmail

TG2 Club Ju Part 27

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Format: avi
Duration: 40:09
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 747kbps
Audio: 344kbps

File size: 322.6 MB

Download TG2 Club Ju Part 27

Harmony Concepts - DD-24 - Skull of Enlightenment

Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Kelsie Chambers, Brandy Lessur, Devin Demoore
Genres: Bondage, Ball Gag, Pantyhose

Government agent Brandi Lessur is grabbed by a mysterious intruder who thinks she has "The Skull of Enlightenment," a renowned artifact reputed to contain all the hidden knowledge of the universe... but Brandi's never even heard of it! Meanwhile, Brandi's partner, Kelsie Chambers, has been assigned to locate the Skull. Her search leads her to Devin Demoore, a lady with an extensive past. Under handcuffed interrogation, Devin reveals why she desperately needs to gain possession of the notorious Skull when a double agent overpowers Kelsie, determined to obtain the Skull for a secret, sinister organization. The evil agent finds the mystical artifact, and leaves Devin and Kelsie in dire peril!

Duration: 44:27
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2434kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 899.0 MB

Download Harmony Concepts - DD-24 - Skull of Enlightenment

The Torturer's Apprentice

Genres: ballgag, balltied, barefoot, Blondes, feet toes, Foot Worship, gags, MILF, nipple clamps, post/pole/tree tied

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Raven continues to taunt, grope and slap Ariel's tits. I add another rope to her ankles and tie it forward to another sturdy post. I then tie her pigtails up as well as Raven clamps her nipples. Raven turns her attention to Ariel's feet as I bind her thighs just above her knees before turning my attention to her arms. Once done her elbows are bound around the post and tied and cinched to the post as well. I wrap vetwrap over her ballgag and around the post, making her bondage very restrictive and secure. I tie her nipple clamps to her tied thighs further restricting her just before realizing I am late for an appointment. I order Raven to continue the interrogation without me. Raven can't seem to control herself though and ends up licking, rubbing, and sucking on Ariel's large beautiful feet. Ariel begs for her gag and nipple clamps to be removed and Raven caves and does as Ariel asks. I am furious when I return and grab Raven. I pin her arms behin.

Duration: 47:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download The Torturer's Apprentice

Ivy LeBelle: Curvy Slut in Bondage Tormented and Made to Cum

Cast: Ivy LeBell
Genres: BDSM, Big Tits, Black Hair, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Curvy, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Rope Bondage, Straight, Submission, Suspension, The Pope, Vaginal Penetration, Whit

Ivy LeBelle has been captured by a sadistic fuck whose one goal is to make her suffer and cum uncontrollably. She is on her back with her legs tied together and up in the air. Her arms are bound in a box tie to immobilize them and keep her helpless. The Pope enters and begins to grope and her body. He grabs a crop and begins to strike her, intent on finding out what makes her scream... and what makes her purr. Her feet fall prey to his sadistic ways as he issues a nasty bastinado session. The vibe is used to make her cum, and torment her all at the same time. Once he has had his fill of her in this position, we move on to something even more grueling on her body. Ivy is suspended in a side suspension that has her legs spread as wide as they will go. The crop is back and this time, more of her flesh is terrorized with it, until she can no longer handle the torment. The Pope moves on to plucking her pubic hair, until she begs for the crop to come back. Next he takes turns fucking her .

Duration: 49:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Ivy LeBelle: Curvy Slut in Bondage Tormented and Made to Cum

Rain Degrey

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Rain Degrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Master A has decided he wants to play mind games with Rain DeGrey. Normally that would just involve a bit of corporal punishment, but today he is feeling especially sadistic. He has her fucking herself with an ass hook before the games have even started. The series of clamps he sets up later is pretty impressive. Every time she shifts her weight, even a little, the entire apparatus tugs on her tits and cunt. The vibrator that is pressed firmly against her clit makes it one hell of a challenge to hold still, too. Eventually it is impossible to tell if she is screaming out in pain, pleasure or a just the intense combination of the two.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 788.5 MB

Download Rain Degrey

Extreme Torture Part 12

Here it is, the 12th edition of the extreme Torture Series, featuring male on female dominance and rope bondage. The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.

Duration: 56:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download Extreme Torture Part 12

Insex - Glamoursink

He broke all of his promises, those to himself, and to her. But what are words? Vacant, thin as paper, a succession of small wounds. "You'll be a star," he told her. "A super model." The photo shoot began like all the others, tedious in its own way. Silken lingerie, corsets pressing the breasts up and mounded. Dreamy skin of a young girl.

Duration: 50:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1743kbps

File size: 691.6 MB

Download Insex - Glamoursink

Pas de Deux , Penny Lay , London River

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

London River doesn't mess around when it comes to being a bottom. Why would it be any different when she's topping? Few women can claim the type of skills London has mastered. Penny is about to find out just how fucked up playing with London can be.

London has a thing for feet and Penny has some cute ones. London takes no time before going after them. First she savors them and then she hurts them. It's a dance that both parties benefit from. London even brings out the dancing shoes to hit Penny's feet with.

Penny is a skinny like a ballerina. It doesn't matter that she's never danced a day in her life. London is going to put her on pointe and make her move. If that wasn't painful enough London removes one of her legs.

Duration: 32:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Pas de Deux , Penny Lay , London River

Over The Moon

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Isabel Moon
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Isabel tries to act apprehensive, but secretly she's over the moon about being tied up. She just can't help the cheesy smile playing across her face as she's bound to helplessness. She bites her lip indicating her arousal. Her feet twist and she bounces her knee. She's gagged and exposed, hogtied and arched, vibrated and spanked, tit tied and spread. Its obvious from her treatment how much she's enjoying her bondage. She struggles and whines, but it's all in good fun. She's bound in strappado with her ass exposed up in the air. She's ripe for the beating and having her holes filled. With a finger in her ass and a vibrator on her clit she cums hard; drooling all over the table.

Duration: 37:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Over The Moon

Hard bondage, strappado and torture for naked slut part HD1080

Horny slavegirl with naked shaved pussy, with naked small tits and with hot ass plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, bobos nas belly on the chair. Clothespins on her nipples. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her sexy body. He fucks her with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for sexy slut with naked ass in the large basement.

Format: m4v
Duration: 42:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3675kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Hard bondage, strappado and torture for naked slut part HD1080

The Wrecking Ball - Cora Moth

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Cora Moth has some interesting talents. Before the camera started she began pulling herself up off her feet. Big mistake. This became the inspiration. Tie her neck just high enough that she can't touch the floor. Now she has to hold herself there.

When you can spread your legs as wide as Cora can you have to expect that we are going to tie them wide apart any chance we get. This time she's upside down and spread so wide she might split down the middle.

A hogtie and finally a ball tie show off Cora's amazing body. As she swings around she cums hard on the vibrator.

Duration: 34:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Wrecking Ball - Cora Moth

Leather and Lace Iona Grace

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Every second they spend in bondage makes them more perceptive to every sensation.Iona openly admits that she is a dirty slut who loves to cum. As her body is wracked with orgasms the weights that PD has clamped to her chest begin to jiggle and swing.

Duration: 43:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1402kbps

File size: 493.1 MB

Download Leather and Lace Iona Grace

Catalina Bound and Cumming

Cast: Catalina Ossa
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys

Jumping on the chance to shoot Catalina has become a priority around here...a simply stunning woman who definitely stands out in any crowd...and she enjoys being bound and controlled, sometimes with a bratty side, but always fun and quite endearing...not only is Catalina completely gorgeous, she is very laid back and a sincerely cool character...And that's what I give you today...Catalina in her true character without any roles to play...tighly bound in sexy positions and made to cum...Enjoy, Ogre...
Objective accomplished!

Duration: 46:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2206kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 815.1 MB

Download Catalina Bound and Cumming

Staked out, Spread Eagle, Back Breaker in the Cold for the Firewood Thief

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

The tree branch bit gag and her rope head harness is removed. She still doesn't seem sorry enough for her crimes so he shoves an end of the gag in her mouth and ties it in place. he leaves her almost nude to shiver in the cold. When he returns he slaps her inner thighs again and again. This really gets her thrashing about and moaning. Her thighs are then roped and pulled apart more as they are tied to the uprights. Soon after he clamps her nipples with clover clamps.

Duration: 50:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Staked out, Spread Eagle, Back Breaker in the Cold for the Firewood Thief

Charlotte Vale

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Charlotte Vale
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Charlotte is a slave in need of training and Master A has a custom curriculum for her. It may look like housework, but it teaches her so much more. It reinforces proper positioning, proper posture and shows her how to crawl like she should while serving her master. A clean house is not all he wants from her. She also needs to know how to take pain without a moment of hesitation or flinching. Trying to move away means she does not appreciate or respect her master enough. It will be a painful lesson, but she will get it eventually. The better she does the better he will make her feel, too. A good mix of positive and negative reinforcement is an excellent way to drive a lesson home.

Duration: 52:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 586.0 MB

Download Charlotte Vale

Cruel Gag Interrogation for Violet

Genres: blindfolded, Blondes, Breast bondage, chairtied, cleave gag, electrical tape, feet and toes bondage, gags, mummification, nipple clamps, not barefoot, pantyhose, sweaters, Tape Bondage, taped hands

This clip starts where Part 5 ended... Violet's still not talking. I stand behind her and manhandle her a bit before I cleave gag her again with vetwrap. More is wrapped around her eyes. She is then blindfolded with blacktape. Blacktape also is used to make her gag a little more effective as well. I leave Violet in darkness, as I leave her once again. When I return, I add clover clamps to her nipples and tie them off overhead. I leave her to struggle, moan and drool once again. When I come back I remove her gag. She finally confesses and assures me that she will do whatever it takes to make the matter right with me. I remove the clamps and head out to run some errands. I'll get payment from Violet when I return.

Duration: 56:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cruel Gag Interrogation for Violet

Insex - The Ripening part 2

She is exhausted! She had to stand in "the hole". The shooting starts at the morning and PD pours a bucked of dirt over the faces.
Then they are bound to the chairs. Then electroshocks. Later the day they are restrained in the woods for some hour.
The highlight is the end with the slow hanging! The bassin slowly fills with water so that the rope acquires tighter and tighter!

Duration: 50:21
Video: 640x480, xvid, 1711kbps

File size: 681.5 MB

Download Insex - The Ripening part 2

Maximum Bondage - Maxim Law

Maxim Law needs to be completely helpless. Our ropes do the trick as she's bound expertly and unable to escape. She gets the tickle test to prove it. Her perfect body is exposed; framed beautifully by her outfit. Holes are cut to view her perfect pert nipples.

She can take quite a lot of punishment, but the vibrator does her in. Every time her tender cunt is stimulated she moans loudly. Her bondage is tightened and a crotch rope is added. Now she's really fucked! She's not going anywhere.

The sybian goes to town on her soft pussy flesh as her tits are whipped with a flogger. She moans and tries to pull away, but the neck rope and strict bondage holds her fast. She has no choice, but to submit.

Duration: 32:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Maximum Bondage - Maxim Law

Sent into Space - Sarah Jane Ceylon

Hot, blond and wrapped in rope, Jenny sizzles. A bondage lover's dream come true, she can take it down and dirty in all her holes, and cum, cum, cum. Four tough positions, gorgeous bondage, and a little pain to spice it up. Jenny blasts into orgasm that just goes on and on and . . .on.

Format: real
Duration: 37:42
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 122.7 MB

Download Sent into Space - Sarah Jane Ceylon

Hard bondage, strappado and torture for sexy blonde slut HD1080

Hot slavegirl with naked small tits, with naked very hot ass, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus man in blue jeans and him assistant with big cock. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy, mouth and ass. Professional bondage, domination and suspension for a horny model with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 40:57
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5197kbps
Audio: 102kbps

Download Hard bondage, strappado and torture for sexy blonde slut HD1080

Wenona Tries to Escape, but is Soon Captured - Full Movie - HD 720p

I enjoy a hunt every once in a while. I made it easy for Wenona to escape, knowing that she would never escape the compound, which is enclosed with barbed wire. Even if she did there is nothing beyond the fence for miles. wenona struggles to walk in heels looking for a break in the fence. She can't remove them as the terrain would cut into her soles for sure. At one point she says to herself, "Who knows what will happen if he catches me"... We get a sneak peek into the future, as we know she'll be caught. Wenona finally realizes that she can't go over the fence with her arms tightly bound behind her back, so she attempts to go under. The lowest strand of wire is to low for her to fit under. I quietly sneak up behind her and quickly hood her. she gasps for air. I remove it and she knows there is nothing she can do but comply. He threatens to hood her again if she does not. He drives takes into the ground and hogties her on the ground utilizing them and a fence post. He leaves her to sw.

Duration: 34:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Wenona Tries to Escape, but is Soon Captured - Full Movie - HD 720p

With Love, Lily Lane - Lily Lane, London River

Release Year: 2018

What an unfortunate turn of events for Lily Lane. Out for a drive through the country to reset she had some car troubles in the worst possible spot. Her cell phone has no signal. There's an upside though. Her biggest fan is about to have her wildest dreams made!

London River has every DVD Lily has ever made. London finds Lily with a neck injury on the side of the road. That's where it all went wrong for Lily. There's something not quite right about her biggest fan. London has big plans for how she's going to rehabilitate Lily.

She bathes and feeds Lily who is grateful, but just wants to go home. Lily is kept restrained while London gets her needs met. She makes Lily sign all of her DVDs and over 200 pictures. When and how will this nightmare end?

Duration: 44:22
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2706kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 916.6 MB

Download With Love, Lily Lane - Lily Lane, London River

Catalina Bound and Cumming - Catalina Ossa - Full HD 1080p

Jumping on the chance to shoot Catalina has become a priority around here...a simply stunning woman who definitely stands out in any crowd...and she enjoys being bound and controlled, sometimes with a bratty side, but always fun and quite endearing...not only is Catalina completely gorgeous, she is very laid back and a sincerely cool character...And that's what I give you today...Catalina in her true character without any roles to play...tighly bound in sexy positions and made to cum...Enjoy, Ogre...

Duration: 46:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2206kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 815.1 MB

Download Catalina Bound and Cumming - Catalina Ossa - Full HD 1080p

Party Girls Caning Competition

Within the United Kingdom is a Large underground scene of Spanking & Caning Parties.
There are several girl on the tour who have become very well known and are great favourites in this scene.
A representative was invited to A party where he met Monica, Natasha & Georgie. Three of the foremost attractive girls. He was able to persuade the three to take part in A caning competition to see which girl was the most able to receive the greatest number of cane strokes.
This is now things went...

Duration: 49:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1757kbps

File size: 692.9 MB

Download Party Girls Caning Competition

Josi Valentine Loves To Be In Tight Bondage

Release Year: 2014

Josi Valentine says she believes that it is only natural to want to be dominated. To her that is the way a man and woman should get along, with one of them serving the other. I can't really argue with that. The best place for her is in bondage, submitting to my will.

I stood her up in the middle of the room to get a better look at her. The hood keeping her blinded is a new Insect Hood that I had picked up from The Stockroom. She's wearing a skirt and blouse, too, but those were her own and they would have to go soon. It is too hot to keep it covered up for long and if I had to decide between seeing her face or her body the choice was obvious. I strip her down to her panties at first, then I take those off and use them to gag her. I am going to need to keep her quiet for what I have planned next. I want her immobilized, too, and I have the perfect new device for that. I call them "hand cans" and they are a solid way to keep her firmly in place.

Dozens of clothes pins adorn her b.

Duration: 53:46
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2059kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 851.0 MB

Download Josi Valentine Loves To Be In Tight Bondage

The Office Bet, Caroline Loses - Roped up

Genres: barefoot, Brunettes, crotchrope, feet and toes bondage, not barefoot

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I pick caroline up and lay her on the floor. Soon after I remove her gag. She thanks me after I remove it. This time she is being sincere this time. It seems she has finally lost "The attitude". I grab more rope and bind her ankles and feet. I leave her laying on the floor ungagged for a bit. I then take a few pics. I have another gag for her. I tell her to open her mouth and she submissively opens her mouth this time. I shove a huge foam ball in and then wrap her head in vetwrap and then some black tape. I grope her tits before I leave her once again. At the end of the clip I remove the gag. She thanks me. It took a while, but caroline's attitude seems to have taken a big turn for the better.

Duration: 55:14
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Download The Office Bet, Caroline Loses - Roped up

Cuntlette

Cast: Charlotte Vale, Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Caning, Zapper, Stockings, Slapping, Torture, Hanging

Sister Dee ties Charlotte to a chair. Charlotte thinks she is ready for what she is about to endure, but what the crew has planned will test her endurance. Charlotte's slip fits her form beautifully. The spike board is quite the challenge. Charlotte is put onto the board and instantly she's crying. She begs for it to end, but she's not allowed to get off until the members are good and satisfied with her suffering. Once she's allowed off everyone gets a turn hitting her. Charlotte is a fun punching bag and everyone wants a chance to mess with the little cuntlette.

Duration: 51:36
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cuntlette

Cunty Part 3 - Kay Kardia, London River

Release Year: 2015

There are a few things left to do with our little pet, Kay Kardia. We know she doesn't have the best cock sucking ability to but that's OK, we can train her. London River straps on and starts going to town on her pussy while Rain reshapes her throat hole. Between the two of them they have Kay roasting on a spit and so close to cumming.

Usually when we interrogate a girl we like to use a bit of electricity, but for Kay we've decided to go in a different direction. Her pussy is nice. Too nice to leave it alone. We just toss her down right on her back, spread her legs wide open, and take aim on that bare snatch of hers with a few of our nastier implements.

The real problem that girls face when they have to answer our questions is that they never know what the right answer is. Too prudish and she's going to feel the sting. Lying is definitely a way to get herself hurt. But some of her truthful answers are not good enough to keep her from feeling the lick of the cane on her clit.

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Cunty Part 3 - Kay Kardia, London River

Babe Has Body Bent Backwards and Beaten

O.T. is going on a bug hunt and Kel Bowie is his prey. He has her chained by a metal collar to the ceiling with a bit gag in her mouth. With her all but defenseless bound like that, O.T. takes out his knife and cuts away her clothing so she is bare and exposed. This is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel for him, not a fair fight at all. But O.T. isn't looking for a fair fight, he's looking for a victim.

Once Kel's clothes are off, O.T. gets her bent over in a nice metal box tie with her legs spread apart so her ass and pussy are open and ready for business. Looking at that nice round ass, though, O.T. gets distracted by its resemblance to a bulls-eye and decides it's time for some target practice. He takes out a bow and starts firing off some blunt arrows at his chosen target. Kel looks confused and upset, but that's bound to be the case when one is being hunted like game for entertainment.

After that, O.T. uses some belts and ties Kel up so that her back is bent into a .

Duration: 37:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Babe Has Body Bent Backwards and Beaten

Persecuted Pussy

Cast: Aspen
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Fingering, Vibrator, Toys, Flogging

Aspen has a beautiful cunt. Usually it gets her everything she wants. She spreads her sweet lips and men just do what she asks. She uses her gash to get laid. Men love playing with her delicate hole. Today that's going to be used against her. She's tied in a hogtie that puts all the pressure on her crotch rope. Every time she moves it pulls on her cunt. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 41:01
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps

File size: 848.1 MB

Download Persecuted Pussy

Lifetime Slut- Sasha Heart- Matt Williams

Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Sasha Heart's body is absolutely incredible. She has perky breasts, an ass that won't quit, and an all over tight little figure that could make a grown man cry. That, however is not the plan. Matt Williams ball gags her and ties her legs so they are spread wide and her pussy exposed. Then he ties her nipple clamps down to the floor so that she can't move without causing herself pain. Only then does he take out the cane and start beating her ass and up and down her legs. It looks like Sasha is going to be the one doing all the crying today.

Next, Matt moves Sasha so that she is roped to a chair, her tits held in place by a breast harness. The best part of the setup, though, is the hitachi vibrator set to high power and taped down to the chair between her legs so that she can't move away from it pressing against her clit. All she is left to do is sit there cumming over and over again as Matt attaches clothespins, first to her nipples, and then down her stomach in a zipper. When he te.

Duration: 35:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lifetime Slut- Sasha Heart- Matt Williams

Fear Of Falling - Star Featuring Star

Star has a very hard time cumming. It is not that it takes all that long, but she has an extremely sensitive clit and the vibrators S Dee has are just So intense. The first vibrator makes Star start moaning but S Dee tells her to keep it to herself. Her first orgasm follows shortly. The second vibe comes with its own special twist, a current running through her pussy. This time the moans are mixed with pained screams, but she still manages an intense orgasm. Her final orgasm is the true challenge though. She struggles to cum while she struggles to breathe. Some gasps get air, others just mouthfuls of water. S Dee is not concerned with how long it takes or how hard she works, though. All that matters is that Star suffers and that she does as she is told.

Duration: 43:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1856kbps

File size: 636.7 MB

Download Fear Of Falling - Star Featuring Star

Morgan Fat slave

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Torture

She's wearing a sun dress, her long hair falling well past her shoulders and breasts. Her arms are bound behind her with her wrists pulled up to the rope around her lovely neck. Wow. What a pretty face. We learn she really likes sex. Loves to suck cock and she swallows. She also likes having her pussy ate but tells us she can't find many guys who can do it right. We also learn she prefers to use her hand to masturbate versus the use of a vibrator. She just doesn't like them. After our little chit chat ends I have her get up, I tie her dress up above her waist and pull her panties down. That's when I ask her to start fucking the big black dildo mounted on a short post behind her. But before she does it she has to place a condom on the dildo using only her mouth.

Duration: 47:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Morgan Fat slave

Rachel The Pony Girl Pt 2

Genres: bit gag tongue port, harness gag, leather, leather straps, nipple clamps, outdoors, posture collar

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Since Rachel the Pony Girl is blind, she must learn to listen. I call her and she must listen to my voice and trot towards me. I do this several times and she is soon near the cart loaded up with firewood that is needed at the camp site. I attach the cart to her harness with heavy chain. I then walk out and call her. Now she has to follow my voice while pulling the cart. It is heavy and she struggles to get it moving. the cart does not turn so she struggles more when she has to make a turn. When she finally arrives at the camp site, I remove the chains tethering her to the cart. I nipple clamp her and tie the clamps to her gag. I tie her harness gag back as well. The clamps tighten and it improves her posture. I order her to turn in a tight circle once again. Poor Rachel whimpers and sobs as I order her to jump next. She then has to jump and turn in a circle. Between pulling the cart and the jumping exercises, I believe she has had enough physic.

Duration: 50:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Rachel The Pony Girl Pt 2

Masters Of Pain Part 2

ornstar Elektra Caliente is still Sir B's little bondage toy in part 2 of her first S&M session.
She is taken out of her cage and led to a medical gurney where she is tied to with her legs spread for a little wax, fire and electoral play on her naked flesh.
Sir B then does a fire cupping technique before piercing her breasts and crotch with needles.
Placing a vibrator on her Sir B tries to make Elektra cum as the needles keep digging into her flesh.
At last there is some play as Sir B uses his straight razor on her skin which put a smile on Elektra's pain filled face

Duration: 52:14
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 789.9 MB

Download Masters Of Pain Part 2

Morgan Lefay

As is usual with a new girl we tie her up and interview her. In Morgan's case she gets a rope around her neck tied off to the ankle of one leg. The one leg she ask that it not be tied too. She also has a chest harness on that jut her DD's out like Barbra Bush's eyes. She has to lean over due to that neck rope, wearing her pretty dress and sporting her long hair. She's peppered with all type of personal questions: First time she sucked cock, first fucking, how old she is, what she does for a living, how long she's been into bondage...yada yada yada, then she's gagged with a giant ring gag. She's told to stick her tongue out and honey is poured upon it.

Duration: 56:33
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Morgan Lefay

Am Pranger

Grete, a red-haired maiden at the court of a respectable farmer, gets in the visor of two sotted ruffians when she cleans her laundry in the brook. These accuse them of the witchcraft and provide for the transportation Gretes in the dark witch's tower. There it is submitted to strict questioning: to the castigation one draws up them, with heavy weights on the tender feet she must hang. Then the maltreated witch's woman is put in the nude to the public pillory. Here the people may direct them, there is the judgment. Quick a small crowd of upright citizens forms around the woman to torment them and to degrade as a punishment for her sinful offences...

Duration: 52:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps

File size: 571.0 MB

Download Am Pranger

Tight bondage, hogtie, torture and strappado for horny brunette Full HD 1080p

Hot slavegirl in red panties with naked boobs, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy body plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with ropes - full body on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination, strappado, hogtie and torture for a beautiful bitch with small breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 31:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6816kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Tight bondage, hogtie, torture and strappado for horny brunette Full HD 1080p

Willing Art Part Two - Cherry Torn, PD

Psychologically, having to beg to be attacked is difficult. Cherry Torn can take the pain of the cane on her flesh but having to tell PD to hit her again, and harder this time, is enough to bring her to tears. She does not want him to be displeased. She knows that the choice between this torment and the unknown punishment should be an easy one, but for some reason she almost chokes on the words before they leave her mouth. Only her fear loosens her tongue.

Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 436.7 MB

Download Willing Art Part Two - Cherry Torn, PD

Back