Grandpas Fuck Teens | Old Men-Grandpas, Young

Bang Those Melons

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

She looks amazing as she sucks dick, and looks right into the camera! Ferrera gets her pussy filled with cock and afterwards she enjoys using a red jelly dildo on her ass in preparation for anal sex which follows! As her ass is gently pounded, she fingers her pussy and gets herself off before our guy moves from her ass to her pussy and fills her with a messy creampie!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3430kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 779.3 MB

Download Bang Those Melons

Amy Douxxx - He wants to taste your girlfriend on his cock (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Amy Douxxx
Genres: Old and Young

Jenny and her boyfriend Jack came to visit his father. They were planning to cook dinner together and get to know each other. Jack's father met them at the door and it was clear that he liked Jenny from first sight. He liked her cute face and gorgeous body. Jenny also liked her boyfriend's father, because he was kinda cute and shared her passion for cooking. Then it turned out that Jack forgot to buy olive oil, so he left for the shop to do that. His dad and Jenny were left alone and started cooking, and they couldn't deny the chemistry between them. Dad spilled the flour all over Jenny's dress, so he wanted to clean it up and show her his secret ingredient. She couldn't resist it and they started kissing and making love... But Jack turned back from the shop earlier than expected and their little secret was uncovered.

Duration: 29:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11581kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Amy Douxxx - He wants to taste your girlfriend on his cock (2021)

Prostate Games

Albert's new girlfriend, Jessyka is really into prostate games and also quite keen on anal fingering and licking. Albert is practically howling in joy as the crafty young vixen works over his anus, massages his prostate and gives his cock and balls some real treatment, until Albert cums like never before.

Duration: 18:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 812.3 MB

Download Prostate Games

Heart Failure

Little heartbreaker Myra had to go to the bathroom while walking in the park so she did it... But an old homeless pauper saw it and got so excited that he was on the edge of heart failure! The girl took him home for medical help and became the heartbreaker, literally!

Duration: 24:50
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1938kbps

File size: 376.5 MB

Download Heart Failure

British housewife doing her toyboy

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Mature, Big Tits, Blowjob, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

Having seen her first hardcore photos and gotten to know her better with an interview, Annellise Croft has full-on, blow-job and cock-fucking sex on-video for the first time. "I love the idea of being a model and having sex on-camera. It turns me on to know I'm being watched," said this 49-year-old divorcee who was born in England and now lives in Nashville, Tennessee. We're definitely watching her. We're watching her DDD-cup tits and long, hard nips. We're watching how passionately she treats a dick. Fucking for our cameras inspired her. "Truthfully, I haven't been having sex much lately. It's been seven months. But when I leave here, I plan to have a lot more sex because having sex in your studio made me feel like I want it a lot. I'm enjoying every bit of being here. And we're enjoying every bit of having her. Enjoy Annellise.

Duration: 34:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7168kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download British housewife doing her toyboy

Mackenzie Mace - Denture Adventure FullHD 1080p

Cast: Mackenzie Mace
Genres: Missionary, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, Schoolgirl Outfit, Shaved Pussy, Skinny, Small Ass, Small Tits, Teen, Tennis Skirt, Toned, White, Wild

After Mackenzie Mace accidentally drops her stepgrandpa Filthy Rich's dentures on the toilet, she tells him what she did and he's really upset with her. Mackenzie asks if there is anything she can do to make him feel better and forgive her, so stepgrandpa decides to get full access to her tight little body!

Duration: 38:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4339kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mackenzie Mace - Denture Adventure FullHD 1080p

Albert's Secret

It always amazes us how is Albert able to put his old hand on (and his old cock into) such lovely girls like Ananta Shakti, but he somehow manages. Maybe there are more girls who prefer huge age-gap than we would think... or Albert has some irresistible tricks that lures young girls to him like nightlight lures the moth. Whatever is the reason, we don't mind since he always let us film him with his young girlfriend... just like now!

Duration: 25:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Albert's Secret

Gorgeous ass

Old guys get lucky, too! Just like this time: Bruno gets a share of Europe's most gorgeous ass! Check out how he pounds Sandra, this all-natural honey with the finest asset of ass ever!

Duration: 29:07
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps

File size: 445.3 MB

Download Gorgeous ass

Natalia Pearl - Grandpas sandwich fresh cutie (2018)

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Natalia Pearl

Grandpa gets very much excited when beautiful Natalia comes to his house. Sure, she pays a visit but the old man is always ready to stay next to a fresh cutie. He loves her cute face so much that he calls one of his buddies and asks him to come and enjoy that view together with him. Sure, they both hoped for something hot but they did not expect the cutie finds a sex toy and uses it on her pussy. Luckily, grandpas are strong enough to satisfy the sweetie with their wrinkled dicks to the full.

Duration: 28:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Natalia Pearl - Grandpas sandwich fresh cutie (2018)

Lulu Love - How to lose a guy in one day? (2021)

Cast: Lulu Love

It was a pleasant first meeting for Lulu Love: her boyfriend's was just delightful. After a pleasant little conversation with tea in tow, the young couple decides to head straight to the bedroom. On the pretense of fixing herself a glass of water, Lulu sneaks away to continue her heart-to-heart with the . He was happy to see her and it was obvious from the way he looked at her - their attraction was mutual. Lust overtook them and the , as a very experienced lover, made the young girl quiver in anticipation right from the get-go. She took his cock in her mouth, that firmness felt overwhelming. After they finished, the boyfriend enters the room: Lulu and legitimately forgot that he even existed. The guy was livid, he screamed in his 's face and Lulu just blushed in shame.

Duration: 44:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11656kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Lulu Love - How to lose a guy in one day? (2021)

Lulu Love - How to lose a guy in one day? (2021)

Cast: Lulu Love

It was a pleasant first meeting for Lulu Love: her boyfriend's was just delightful. After a pleasant little conversation with tea in tow, the young couple decides to head straight to the bedroom. On the pretense of fixing herself a glass of water, Lulu sneaks away to continue her heart-to-heart with the . He was happy to see her and it was obvious from the way he looked at her - their attraction was mutual. Lust overtook them and the , as a very experienced lover, made the young girl quiver in anticipation right from the get-go. She took his cock in her mouth, that firmness felt overwhelming. After they finished, the boyfriend enters the room: Lulu and legitimately forgot that he even existed. The guy was livid, he screamed in his 's face and Lulu just blushed in shame.

Duration: 44:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11656kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Lulu Love - How to lose a guy in one day? (2021)

Border-crossing

Honey has some trouble with her papers so she decides she'll cross the border anyway. Unluckily, she gets caught, but the border patrol offers her a way to get out: a fuck with him and she's free!

Duration: 20:25
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps

File size: 311.1 MB

Download Border-crossing

vs Teens Part 22

Release Year: 2019
Genres: 18+ Teens, Blowjobs, Braces, Cumshots, Glasses, Old

Super hot babe Ashley Ocean loves to get her tight pussy fucked by a grand. She takes it deep and enjoys every moment. Sexy blonde Sarah Cute makes her fantasy come true with Albert. The older man really knows how to take care of young pussy. Naughty teenybopper Poppy Pleasure loves to lick oversize lollipops and old cock.

Duration: 1:34:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download vs Teens Part 22

Anie Darling - A virtual boyfriend or his dads real cock? (2021)

Cast: Anie Darling

Today was a big day, their anniversary, but it looked like her boyfriend completely forgot about it. He was so obsessed with his VR headset that it looked like he has totally lost all his interest in Annie. She was feeling very bad about it, tears were almost rolling down her cheeks and the bitter taste of sadness was stuck with her. Her boyfriend's was sitting close to her and noticed that she didn't feel all right. He asked her to come closer and tried to comfort her by talking to her and stroking her hair. His hand was slowly going down her ass and she didn't feel bad about it. He was so experienced and nice, it felt like he totally knew what she needed at that moment. At some point she got a bit confused. But her sadness, suddenly transformed into passion and she couldn't resist the temptation any longer. Her boyfriend was somewhere in the virtual world, while his was fucking his girlfriend right underneath his nose.

Duration: 31:32
Video: 1920x1012, AVC (H.264), 11635kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Anie Darling - A virtual boyfriend or his dads real cock? (2021)

Anie Darling - A virtual boyfriend or his dads real cock? (2021)

Cast: Anie Darling

Today was a big day, their anniversary, but it looked like her boyfriend completely forgot about it. He was so obsessed with his VR headset that it looked like he has totally lost all his interest in Annie. She was feeling very bad about it, tears were almost rolling down her cheeks and the bitter taste of sadness was stuck with her. Her boyfriend's was sitting close to her and noticed that she didn't feel all right. He asked her to come closer and tried to comfort her by talking to her and stroking her hair. His hand was slowly going down her ass and she didn't feel bad about it. He was so experienced and nice, it felt like he totally knew what she needed at that moment. At some point she got a bit confused. But her sadness, suddenly transformed into passion and she couldn't resist the temptation any longer. Her boyfriend was somewhere in the virtual world, while his was fucking his girlfriend right underneath his nose.

Duration: 31:32
Video: 1920x1012, AVC (H.264), 11635kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Anie Darling - A virtual boyfriend or his dads real cock? (2021)

Just sharing her experience

Studio: True Life

Cougar sweetie has such a big experience and she is really happy to demonstrate it and to share it with her younger lover! Lucky fellow! They both get completely satisfied, awesome fucking action!

Duration: 24:26
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3765kbps

File size: 696.9 MB

Download Just sharing her experience

Pregnant Alice and the elderly ebb

Cast: Girls
Genres: All Sex, Pregnant, Hairy, Blowjob, Creampie
Video language: German

This elderly peasant happened to be in my bed after the club, but delivered me so much pleasure and relaxation, not that young idiots. He licked my pussy and fucked me and dildo also did not me

Duration: 37:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 969.9 MB

Download Pregnant Alice and the elderly ebb

Vlogger's Challenge Gone Wrong

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Blowjob, Boy / Girl, Bra, Casual Wear, Caucasian, Cinematic - Story

When vlogger girl Raven Right gets challenged by her audience to steal a small item from the store, she gets caught by security officer Wrex Oliver before she can get away with it. After being submitted to a thorough cavity search, Raven will learn the price she must pay for attempting to look cool for her audience.

Duration: 1:06:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Vlogger's Challenge Gone Wrong

Vlogger's Challenge Gone Wrong

Genres: Blowjob, Boy / Girl, Bra, Casual Wear, Caucasian, Cinematic - Story

When vlogger girl Raven Right gets challenged by her audience to steal a small item from the store, she gets caught by security officer Wrex Oliver before she can get away with it. After being submitted to a thorough cavity search, Raven will learn the price she must pay for attempting to look cool for her audience.

Duration: 1:06:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Vlogger's Challenge Gone Wrong

Lovely Little Helper

Cute teen Mia Evans can't help but being turned on by mechanics! When she sees Eddie, she dreams of pumping his old piston!

Duration: 18:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9383kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Lovely Little Helper

All the right way

Release Year: 2016

All her holes get completely filled by his massive member.

Duration: 19:43

File size: 874.0 MB

Download All the right way

Eliza Thorn aka Eliza Thorne - Fix My Sink To Fuck Me

Genres: Blowjob, Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Fingering, Hardcore, Old-Young

They say that modern girls can cope with all problems themselves. Eliza Thorn is a talented hottie who can do almost everything in her cozy flat herself but dealing with a sink is beyond her powers.

Duration: 29:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7745kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Eliza Thorn aka Eliza Thorne - Fix My Sink To Fuck Me

Bitch got in the trap

Studio: Woodman Entertainment

Adorable scared girl got lost at some ranch so she must find a way home. She got into some cell with bars all around her and finds some cash as soon as she takes it scary old man closes her into the cell and makes her strip her clothes. As soon as she got naked this girl kneels near the bars and gives this kinky guy a nice blowing.

Duration: 7:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14904kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 829.5 MB

Download Bitch got in the trap

My Petite Lover - YST

Cast: Caitlin, Gina Gerson

These two sexy babe and woman love to tease and be teased... with their tongues. They love being with men too... it's just different with another woman. A different feeling. Softer. More delicate. And they both love feeling that way... for as long as possible. They start off kissing - which they also love to do - and gradually work their way, back and forth, to more and more pleasure. Both take turns turning the other on, using their quick but gentle tongues, fingers, and more, to drive the other crazy.

Duration: 22:36

File size: 1.0 GB

Download My Petite Lover - YST

Rebel Lynn - Beauty And The Senior (2016)

Cast: Rebel Lynn

Psychiatrists named Olivier who is unexpectedly surprised by his client Rebel Lynn who is 20 years young. Rebel Lynn finds his weak spot and taking advantage of it by sucking his cock. Olivier is so horny he ignores all the client relationship guideline..

Duration: 24:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Rebel Lynn - Beauty And The Senior (2016)

Office Slut Creampie

Cast: Ashley White
Genres: hardcore, old young, blowjob, pussy licking, chubby, small tits, masturbation, creampie, posing

Ashley White is interviewing for an office manager position with old Matt's company for a new office in Nashville. She has no experience for such a job but is determined to show Matt how fun his visits to his new office will be. She shows him her experience at sucking cock and taking his old dick in her young pussy. After riding his cock and getting pounded doggystyle, old Matt gives her a good fucking missionary and unloads his sperm deep in her waiting pussy in a creampie. Something tells me old Matt will be making frequent trips to his new office!

Duration: 35:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Office Slut Creampie

Fix my bike and I'll fix you after...

Poor little Kim Kay broke her bicycle into pieces at the middle of the road but fortunately she was not hurt in the accident. Soon Teddy arrives and promises her to fix her bike as soon as possible for a price. Kim Kay is still a student so she doesn't earn any money so she found another way to pay the old guy. Come and check out what kind of payment Kim had on her mind that will definitely satisfy both sides...

Duration: 24:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Fix my bike and I'll fix you after...

Bizarre mature threesome

Studio: True Life

Bizarre threesome with the mature couple gone wild having that perfect teen ready for some crazy action seeking for adventures for her lonely pussy. Getting that teen pussy fucked with the super experienced cock.

Duration: 14:13
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3791kbps

File size: 408.4 MB

Download Bizarre mature threesome

Older Experienced Women Fuck Young Guys

Genres: Mature, Granny, All sex, 3Some

Let's be honest, everyone is looking forward to an experienced older woman. They know all the tricks. Let your imagination run free and join Grandmams. Here you will find the best videos in this area and also provide you with the necessary experience. Grandmams gives you access to a complete library with old woman versus young guys videos.

Total size: 4.3 GB in 3 files.

Download Older Experienced Women Fuck Young Guys

Office Slut Creampie

Genres: hardcore, old young, blowjob, pussy licking, chubby, small tits, masturbation, creampie, posing

Ashley White is interviewing for an office manager position with old Matt's company for a new office in Nashville. She has no experience for such a job but is determined to show Matt how fun his visits to his new office will be. She shows him her experience at sucking cock and taking his old dick in her young pussy. After riding his cock and getting pounded doggystyle, old Matt gives her a good fucking missionary and unloads his sperm deep in her waiting pussy in a creampie. Something tells me old Matt will be making frequent trips to his new office!

Cora is Wild!

Cora is Wild indeed! The little teen bitch was walking at the train station, looking for clients when the conductor spotted her. Since it's his duty to keep order at the station, he ventured to send her away - but ended up sucking her tongue and craving for more! The hot and horny Cora showed the old conductor guy what teen passion is!

Duration: 24:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3398kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 621.7 MB

Download Cora is Wild!

Candee Licious Like Sex With Old Men

Studio: Beauty
Cast: Candee
Genres: All Sex, Hardcore, Teen, Old & Young

Sexy blonde named Candee will play the role of the perfect gift for an adult single person. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 23:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Candee Licious Like Sex With Old Men

Gisha Forza - Date With Grandpa (2018)

Cast: Gisha Forza

Dirty granpa Michael is looking for Svetlana but she is not home, just her girl, the redheaded cutie Gisha Forza. Since the apple doesn't fall far from the tree the lovely Gisha decides to try Michael's cock and get a taste of what her mom likes.

Duration: 23:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9475kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Gisha Forza - Date With Grandpa (2018)

Shanie Ryan - Sexual geography

Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Doggy Stile, Old on Young

Shanie was addicted to her geography teacher from first grade. She could watch him explaining some geographical facts for hours at school and after ten years her passion just became stronger. They became friends and after graduating college she called him and asked to share her happiness, because her diploma was his merit also. At his place, she started to hug him gently, play with his grey beard and she sat in his lap. This experienced gentleman showed to Shanie some interesting points on a retro globe and then he started to discover every single point on her body while tenderly having sex with her...

Duration: 30:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11681kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Shanie Ryan - Sexual geography

Office Slut Creampie

Big boobed granny gets fucked hard

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: NA
Genres: Brunette, Mature, Big Tits, Hairy Pussy, Facial

You have never seen hot grandma like this one. Busty brunette mature slut called some professional photographer to come and make some pro photos of her naked, but when she started to strip off he got very horny that he pulled out his cock and loaded it into her mouth after she spread her legs and let him fuck her cunt in many poses till loaded a lots of sperm on her face.

Duration: 29:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9143kbps

Download Big boobed granny gets fucked hard

Lexy Bandera get's her pipes cleaned by a big cock

Genres: Blowjob, brunette, white, 18+ teens, hardcore, amateur, big ass, cum shot, teen, big booty, young, doggystyle

Juan got a call from his buddy Harry about the bathroom pipes he fixed last week. Seems like they are leaking again. Juan is a good friend, so he drops what he's doing and heads on over to Harry's place. Harry trust Juan to fix the problem and leaves him to it. What Harry forgot to mention is that his sweet and innocent , Lexy, was also around the house. Juan was in for quite the shock when he entered the bathroom to fix the pipes. Wowzers! A beautiful, naked, , who just happens to get horny when taking baths. Now Juan tried to be a good guy. He wanted no part of walking in on his friend's , but there's no escaping Lexy's devilish charms. Juan gets balls deep in that pussy quick. Even Harry showing up to inspect Juan working doesn't slow him down from having his cock in one of Lexy's holes. Now all this fucking is hot as hell, but Lexy is a real freak. She needs more excitement. Getting caught fucking her 's friend in the bathroom by her just isn't enough. While Lexy is riding Juan,.

Duration: 38:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5819kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Lexy Bandera get's her pipes cleaned by a big cock

Marina Visconti - Old wise gentleman with a young beautiful girl

Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Doggy Stile, Old on Young

Sometimes a good proper sex with experienced man is the best way for Marina to relax when preparing for an important test in college. Especially when he knows how to make her wet... The sex was amazing and beautiful on the table - he licked her beautiful breasts and squeezed them, licked her young pussy and she was so excited about his big vibrant dick... He held her so tight when he came inside of her pussy from behind, and he was so happy to make his young sweet babe come...

Duration: 38:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11686kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Marina Visconti - Old wise gentleman with a young beautiful girl

Office Slut Creampie

From the 40's with love

Both Ubul and George are above seventy, but it doesn't mean they don't like younger women. Agatha is a perfect match from them, less than half of their age, and massively into old men. So the two time-wrecked veteran fucks the young woman over and over, sharing their love back from the 1940's.

Duration: 27:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download From the 40's with love

Back