Grandpas Fuck Teens | Old Men-Grandpas, Young

Resolving Issues

Cast: Lylyta Yung
Genres: Blowjob, Fetish, Teen, Babes, Blonde, Old-Young, One On One, Grandpa, Cumshot, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Deepthroat, Pussy Lickin
Video language: English

Sexy blonde teen Lylyta Yung uses her charm to resolving some issues. She knows how to handle an old man like Eddie.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Resolving Issues

Camila Palmer

Cast: Camila Palmer
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Cum In Mout

Camila Palmer is a wonderful teen, who has lips that take away the hiccups and a mouth that gives amazing blowjobs. Today she comes as a pig, all in pink, to further highlight her beauty, what a monument of a playful and sensual girl, who loves sex, enjoys her faces while riding, you will not be able to forget this scene. Do you want to see BTS from this scene? Do you want to see scenes like this before anyone? Do you want to see fresh new girls before publishing here? Every day New fotos, unreleased videos, BTS and lot of unedited stuff. And remember that you always can talk to me directly.

Duration: 40:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Camila Palmer

Arwen - Demanding Mature Woman

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Arwen
Genres: Blowjob, Mature, Brunette, Old-Young, One On One, Cumshot, Natural Tits, Deepthroat, Fingering, Pussy Licking

Mature woman Arwen wasn't happy went she finds out that Nikki Nuttz wasn't able to keep the place clean.

Duration: 25:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8489kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Arwen - Demanding Mature Woman

Alt & Jung - Je Oller Desto Geiler

Studio: Videorama

Je Oller Desto Geiler means 'The older the hotter,' and that certainly holds true for this movie. Watch as these hot young things gain the sexual wisdom and experience that only an older partner can provide. Mostly this movie is older men fucking fresh-faced babes, but scene two switches it up for an older woman, younger man scenario.

Duration: 1:39:00
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1474kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Alt & Jung - Je Oller Desto Geiler

Arwen - Demanding Mature Woman

Genres: Blowjob, Mature, Brunette, Old-Young, One On One, Cumshot, Natural Tits, Deepthroat,

Mature woman Arwen wasn't happy went she finds out that Nikki Nuttz wasn't able to keep the place clean.

Duration: 25:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8489kbps

Download Arwen - Demanding Mature Woman

Olivia Nice - Horny Crossword - Nov 04, 2017

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Olivia Nice
Genres: Blowjob, Teen, Babes, Big Tits, Brunette, Old-Young, One On One, Grandpa, Cumshot, Natural Tits

Vigorous grandpa Albert is distracted by busty teen Olivia Nice during his daily crosswords. The old man can't resist her sweet pussy and her big boobs for very long! He quickly dives in and takes a taste from this hot and horny fountain of youth!

Duration: 21:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7017kbps

Download Olivia Nice - Horny Crossword - Nov 04, 2017

The Young Lover

Release Year: 2012

Old pervert grandpa, Albert always loved young pussies better. It is sweeter, it has better taste and it is more exciting for them. He always shows up with girls who could be his , such as the naughty little teenager, Brigitta. This cute little babe enjoys Albert's exclusive attention, limitless enthusiasm, and expert pleasuring.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download The Young Lover

Young russian girl anally fucked by an old doctor who came to treat her headache

Release Year: 2013
Studio: OldYoungAnal
Cast: Alyona
Genres: Teen, All Sex, Anal, Old-Young

Alyonna is a sexy young woman and waits in bed reading her phone. She awakens with a headache as her older man arrives. He massages and relaxes her, and he slowly removes her clothes. He sucks her breasts and licks out her young pussy. After giving him a blowjob, he spreads her legs and fucks her pussy. Having enough of her pussy, he fingers her ass and fucks her young ass good. Her young ass enjoys his cock and she rides him to enjoy his older cock. She goes to her knees and he cums all over her tits and ends a great scene.

Duration: 20:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8437kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Download Young russian girl anally fucked by an old doctor who came to treat her headache

Loving Family

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Desperate Pleasures
Cast: Bailey Paige, Jenni Bliss, Naomi Clark, Russell Grand, JW Ties.
Genres: , Family Roleplay, Older Men, Teens

Want to hear some family secrets? Bailey Paige - Over the summer I was touring colleges to find one for my last degree. One of the campuses I wanted to check out was near my house so I asked if I could stay a few days. I really wanted to meet a few boys but had no luck! Thankfully Jack was there to save the day! We totally fucked and he came all over my ass! Well, today was my last day staying with him and I wanted to show my appreciation, so when he came in my room to say goodbye I suggested we do it again! Jenni Bliss - My big found out I was selling purple crank and threatened to rat me out if I didn't do exactly as he said. I figured he would want money or product but my twisted wanted sexual favors! As embarrassing and demented as that sounds it actually turned me on a bit. It turns out my is quite an awesome lover and he made me cum a few times before the buffoon blew his semen inside of me. What an idiot move that was since I'm off my birth control. He better keep his mout.

Duration: 1:44:09
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 2188kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Loving Family

Darcia Lee - Feels So Good (2017)

Cast: Darcia Lee
Genres: Old and Young

The young Darcia Lee can't resist old man Albert's cock. She sucks his dick like a pro and she spreads wide for him to thrust his mature dick up her tight pussy until he explodes his cum in her mouth!

Duration: 21:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps

Download Darcia Lee - Feels So Good (2017)

chrissy fox

Release Year: 2016

Young decided to have fun and a good fuck, it's good they came ...

Duration: 25:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download chrissy fox

candee licious 2

A young girl of beauty found its customer and gave him great enjoyment in her sweet hole ...

Duration: 21:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download candee licious 2

candee licious 2

A young girl of beauty found its customer and gave him great enjoyment in her sweet hole ...

Duration: 21:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps

Download candee licious 2

Manuel Ferrara - Hannah Hawthorne Naughty

Release Year: 2018

Naughty teen newbie Hannah Hawthorne is Fresh Meat for Manuel Ferrara! Hannah's dressed in her sexy schoolgirl uniform with her white button down top tied in a knot and a plaid skirt with white cotton panties underneath. She heads inside to take a bath and slowly undressed as the water is filling the tub. Hannah shows off her perfect 18 year old titties and a tight round ass as she cleans herself up before going to meet Manuel. He's waiting for her on the couch when she gets out of the bath and sucks on her nipples before Hannah pulls out his huge cock. She strokes his massive man-meat then wraps her lips around it and tries to take the whole thing down her throat. Manuel pushes her blonde hair out of the way so we can see her eyes and watch her suck that big dick good. He flips her around so her can lick her pussy then slides his huge cock into her tight 18 year old pussy. Hannah shows that she can take that dick hard then Manuel makes her squirt before shooting his load all over her.

Duration: 28:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7871kbps

Download Manuel Ferrara - Hannah Hawthorne Naughty

kitina yvory

Unusual brutal sex casting new chicks, who were not afraid of hard sex!

Duration: 22:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps

Download kitina yvory

Grey-haired teacher punishes his hot student with a hard fucking scene

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Teens, All sex, Old and Young, 3Some

Brunette cutie does her best but she still fails to cope with her assignments without any mistakes. Her teacher tries very hard to teach her something but he fails again and again. Finally, he gets sick and tired of that failure line, so he makes her lie down on his laps so that he could spank her but gets so much excited that he decides to change the punishment from spanking to hard fucking. First, naughty cutie loves that change but what happens when her grey-haired but still strong teacher stuffs her asshole with his still hard cock?

Duration: 33:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 315kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Grey-haired teacher punishes his hot student with a hard fucking scene

Grey-haired teacher plays with a sweet two-tailed cutie

Everybody knows that in oder to get a good education and to learn new things one should do his best and spend many hours reading and exploring but very few people love doing all those things instead of hanging out with friends or partying in clubs. Two-tailed cutie in sexy outfit comes to ask a grey-haired teacher for help but it turns out she can think only about playing sex games. Finally, the teacher catches her mood and realizes there is only one way of making her focus on books.

Duration: 34:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Grey-haired teacher plays with a sweet two-tailed cutie

Grey-haired teacher punishes ginger student

Even though red-haired Lagoon Blaze spends many hours reading and studying she still fails to cope with some tasks. Finally she realizes it is time to ask for help and this is why she begs her grey-haired teacher to assist her. He is more than happy to satisfy her request but later feels sorry for accepting the offer. Even though Lagoon Blaze is a hot chick it turns out she is lazy as well and wants to get everything without a single effort. So he decides to give her a special lesson and that means he ruins her sweet mouth, clean shaved pussy and tight asshole. Ginger chick agrees on that and opens her three holes for a furious doggy style fuck with her grey-haired teacher on the table.

Duration: 32:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7798kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Grey-haired teacher punishes ginger student

Disappointed teacher punishes his best student

She is a modest-looking student and she works really hard and you can even call her a pride of every teacher but even she can be a slacker and can make mistakes. Luckily an experienced teacher knows how to correct her behaviour and how to make her realize she should study as hard as it is only possible. Is it an additional lesson? No. Is it an additional assignment? No. It is something she least expects. And that is a deep blowjob and a furious fuck that ruins her tight holes and turns them into gaping holes.

Duration: 30:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7853kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Disappointed teacher punishes his best student

Ride a dick and pass a test

Sweet-looking Tina Grey studies at college. Well, she tries to study because she finds it hard to combine visiting all lectures with working and doing her hobbies. Anyway, she faces some problems with trying to pass a test and comes to her grey-haired teacher in search for help. They talk for a while and soon he offers a way out. Tina Grey gets very much surprised when she realizes that he offers her to ride his experienced dick. Tina Grey tries to find another way out of the situation with the test but there is none, so soon she surrenders to her sex-hungry teacher and his old cock.

Duration: 31:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps

Download Ride a dick and pass a test

Scarlet Exam

Exam Scarlet. The baby came to the exam, but the questions were too difficult. Life hack for sexy college girls and lustful teachers.

Duration: 32:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6448kbps

Download Scarlet Exam

Tattooed Babe Denise Gets Big-Cock Blowjob & Fuck

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Denise Martin
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore Tattoos Foreign

Pale redhead Denise Martin gets lewd with Nacho in his barn. He soon leads her indoors to savagely slam her tight slit.

Duration: 31:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6639kbps

Download Tattooed Babe Denise Gets Big-Cock Blowjob & Fuck

candee licious

Beautiful chick showed all that is capable of substituting his sweet hole ...

Duration: 23:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps

Download candee licious

vanessa shelby

Sometimes you just want to look at it as a good and beautiful man and woman fuck ... this is the case ..

Duration: 21:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9725kbps

Download vanessa shelby

christie star

Beautiful chick was very times after it planted on a long hot dick ..

Duration: 18:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9757kbps

Download christie star

Resolving Issues - Lylyta Yung

Cast: Lylyta Yung
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Fetish, Teen, Babes, Blonde, Old-Young, Cumshot, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Deepthroat, Pussy Licking

Sexy blonde teen Lylyta Yung uses her charm to resolving some issues.

Duration: 24:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps

Download Resolving Issues - Lylyta Yung

beauty and the senior-part25

Duration: 38:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download beauty and the senior-part25

beauty and the senior-part23

Without thinking, he stretched out his fighter out of her mouth, stuck it into her vulva expiring ..

Duration: 23:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps

Download beauty and the senior-part23

Asian drilled in her bedroom

Studio: True Life

While this sweet Asian chick was doing a make up, her friend entered and proposed a good sex. He knew that she is a nasty little whore and can't miss this opportunity. Watch and have fun

Duration: 36:08
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3783kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Asian drilled in her bedroom

Roxy Sky

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Old and young, Hardcore

Sexy teen girl student Roxy Sky, hardcore fucked older teahcer action.

Duration: 33:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 315kbps

Download Roxy Sky

Dasha

Genres: Teens, All sex, Anal, Old & Young

Contents include: young, tight, wet pussy! They say these girls are barely old enough for sex, we say these girls are barely young enough to put on camera! Watch these tight teen twats fuck and suck up close for your perverted viewing pleasure

Duration: 20:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8431kbps

Download Dasha

Nelya

Old Man Fucks Sleeping Girl...Enjoy!!No sloppy seconds for this seasoned cock queen! Mom gets first crack at all those hung studs her girl brings home!

Duration: 25:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8253kbps

Download Nelya

beauty and the senior-part14

Duration: 22:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps

Download beauty and the senior-part14

Nelya

Old Man Fucks Sleeping Girl...Enjoy!!No sloppy seconds for this seasoned cock queen! Mom gets first crack at all those hung studs her daughter brings home!

Duration: 25:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8253kbps

Download Nelya

Grandparents Teaching Teens vol 2 (2021)

Cast: Chanel Kiss, Monita, Ellis, Lola Black, Lady Madma, Sharlotte Thorn, Lenka, Izabela, Aneta
Genres: Mature, Grandpa, Grannies, Teens, Orgy, Big Boobs, Family Roleplay, Older Men, Threesomes, Lingerie, Tattoos, Brunette, Blondes, European, Hairy, Reverse Gangbangs

Raunchy Grandparents Teaching Teens How The Fuck It's Done! Over 90 mins. of raunchy grandparents teaching teens how the fuck it's done!

Duration: 1:34:47
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2437kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Grandparents Teaching Teens vol 2 (2021)

Feels So Good

She wondered if the outfit she picked out was good enough for the shoot and I just had to level with her and tell her she would look way better in bra and panties. I mean, how else was I going to get her to strip down to her skivvies?

Duration: 21:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps

Download Feels So Good

Azure Angel - Harry FullHD 1080p

Cast: Azure Angel
Genres: Old and Young Hardcore Teen Reality Teacher Brunette Shaved Doggy Style

Multiple dreamy babes will fuck this old oldster, but this update we will specially focus on this amazing babe named Azure Angel.

Duration: 17:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14643kbps

Download Azure Angel - Harry FullHD 1080p

Big breasted doctor granny Elma prostate check-up

Cast: Elma C
Genres: Mature, Nurse, Handjob

Today, a big natural tits Czech doctor grandma will take care of a regular sperm donor. As per usual, the sperm extraction starts with a brief chat with the sperm donor, but, today, a prostate massage will be included as well. Have a look at dirty sperm donation procedure where elder lady is jerking off an young boy cock. In the end, you will see a cumshot on her big natural tits.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

Download Big breasted doctor granny Elma prostate check-up

Dasha

Contents include: young, tight, wet pussy! They say these girls are barely old enough for sex, we say these girls are barely young enough to put on camera! Watch these tight teen twats fuck and suck up close for your perverted viewing pleasure

Duration: 20:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8431kbps

Download Dasha

Back