Fascinating legs in nylon so quickly excite...

Young Goddess Kim - Trampled Beneath YGKs Feet

Your purpose is to suffer for My pleasure. you're restrained, completely vulnerable and at My mercy. But you'll be getting no mercy from Me worm! I'm going to make you suffer in agony for this amazing view. Towering above you tiny insignificant dirt I trample. Standing full weight on your worthless body, I grind My heels deeper into your skin. The sound of your screams only encourage Me more. you better keep still as I trample your body and crush your throat. See My glorious smile - I love your pain, the sound of your choke. Beg for more. My powerful pantyhose feet smother and trample your carpet face until you are in total surrender.
Duration : 00:11:21
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 536.05 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Mandy Marx - Cage End

I have had you in captivity. You have been frustrated, you feel how helpless you truly are, you can't get out of your cage. I have you. And now I've appeared and you hope to be let go. Except, you have a choice. If you want to get out, you'll have to do something for me. Of course, you don't have to, I won't make you. If you want to continue to be helpless and naked behind bars, that's fine to. It's up to you what you choose. A sultry, devious scene.
Duration : 00:09:20
File Size : 408.9 MB

Link For Download

CHASES FOOT TEASE 2

International Model Chase aka April Hannah wears a black miniskirt/dress with shiny sheer beige PH and opentoe slides! She slips in and out of her shoes showing you her high arches and size 8 feet nice and slow! Crossing her legs, she points her feet and dangles her heels off her reinforced toes! Standing up, she bends over and slips in and out of the heels showing you her lovely soles and spread toes! Next she tries on black patent pumps and stands so we can look down her pretty legs. Sitting back she slips them on and off and crosses her legs and dangles them as well giving nice close-ups of her toes! Next she tries on white pumps and takes off her dress to show the rest of her gorgeous body before trying on black RHT stockings with a garter belt and the black pumps! She teases us some more then tries on clear slides for a while. Slipping them off she poses, rubs her feet together and spreads her toes till the end!
Duration : 00:58:02
Resolution : 720x480
File Size : 831.87 MB

Link For Download

PERSEPHONES STOCKING TEASE

Sexy Persephone wears a leopard print dress, black FF stockings and strappy high heels! She talks to you about her stockings as she pulls her dress up to show off her 8 garter straps, stocking tops and panty-less pussy! Taking off the dress, she continue talking as she shows off her green/black satin corset. She poses her legs in the air and cross them nice and slow as she shows off and plays with herself a bit as she looks right at you. Next she instructs JB to take her shoes off and makes him suck her toes and lick her feet! She has him help her into a pair of 6" opentoe pumps as well and makes him kiss her stockings before she has him lay down so she can stick her heels into his chest! After a while she continues posing in a vintage white open-nipple bra and garter belt with pink thong panties and pink FF stockings with black seams. She poses a bit then tries on high pink pumps and admires herself in the mirror as she rubs at her pussy! Bending over she pulls her panties aside and plays with herself then turns over to continue posing and crossing her legs sexily till the end.
Duration : 00:55:15
Resolution : 720x480
File Size : 791.94 MB

Link For Download

Fetish Liza - Glove Slave Training And Milking Stage 1

Leather gloves...true instruments of both pain and pleasure. I do enjoy using them to inflict both and my GLOVE SLAVE can't keep his eyes off my tight, black leather gloves. At first he gets to smell, taste and inhale them which is heavenly, until I start SMOTHERING him with my gloved hands. He must suffer for my pleasure.
Duration : 00:07:45
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 198.68 MB

Link For Download

Domdeluxury - Locktober orgasm

You are My boyfriend that I put in chastity, and you come to me begging to be let out. You tell Me that you can't take it anymore, you need to fuck! I say it's no problem, if you needed to fuck so badly all you had to was ask. You think I m going to unlock you, but then I pull out My strap-on, Before you even know what's going on ,I grab you and start pounding your holes, totally dominating you with my cock, making you moan like a slut and beg for it. I tell you that this is the only fucking you will get from now on, so you better learn to love it! Finally I make you thank me for fucking you, and whenever you feel like you can't go on anymore in Locktober, to come crawling to me and beg that i will give you the fucking that you need
Duration : 00:16:06
File Size : 316.18 MB

Link For Download

Swanlakehouse - Slutty Ballerina Shows Off For You

Let me show off my body for you in my seamless glossy pantyhose and fishnet leotard while wearing my ballet slippers. I rub my pussy through the pantyhose and the soft fabric feels so good I cant help but to cum for you!
Duration : 00:08:39
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 946.61 MB

Link For Download

Pantyhose Wrestling The Sport of the Future

Queen Jennifer Marie and Goddess Sydney Thunder recently had an intense female wrestling match. Jennifer showcased her long legs with efficient movement with reverse and front headscissors, while Sydney was smothered by her feet. In the heat of the competition, both women became aroused by dominating one another. Despite the competitive nature of the bout, both dominant women clearly enjoyed the match as it heightened their arousal!
Duration : 00:10:41
File Size : 452.85 MB

Link For Download

Back