Extreme Fisting And Dildo | Ass Hole Fisting

Silky Pink Stockings

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Without even having to ask, she only needs to listen to her at night to know what they say about them must be true

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9859kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 937.1 MB

Download Silky Pink Stockings

Licky Lex and Leony

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Fisting,Deep,Insertion,Dildo,Extreme,

Two super sexy lesbians girls deep fisting and dildo insertion.

Duration: 30:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6979kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Licky Lex and Leony

Lara Onix And Proxy Paige

Release Year: 2017

Two pretty girlfriends deep sitting big dildos hot session cam show.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:34
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Lara Onix And Proxy Paige

Smoking Hot Rachele Richey

He makes her orgasm multiple times in standing sex position and finally blows his cum in her hands so she can rub it all over her beautiful face!

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11702kbps

File size: 864.0 MB

Download Smoking Hot Rachele Richey

Wet Sounding

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Fisting,Dildo,

Beautiful extreme girl solo insertion in all holes big toys and object great cam show.

Duration: 17:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8086kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Wet Sounding

Stripped Down

The brown-eyed goddess from France has an incredible body and knows exactly how to trigger his spanking instincts!

Duration: 7:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10153kbps

File size: 607.4 MB

Download Stripped Down

Watch Me Cum

The leggy wife can't wait for him to enter her backdoor again before stroking his meat with her sexy toes.

Duration: 9:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11966kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 895.4 MB

Download Watch Me Cum

Blue Angel & Sara Jaymes

Release Year: 2013

Two beautiful girl Blue Angel & Sara Jaymes outdoor fisting action fun.

Duration: 35:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7813kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Blue Angel & Sara Jaymes

Cynthia New!

Sexy milf deep insertion double dildos hot session cam show action.

Duration: 25:24

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cynthia New!

Can Cage This

She shows off her endless legs and rubs her thighs when her horny stud joins her for a foot fetish morning delight!

Duration: 9:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11686kbps

File size: 874.8 MB

Download Can Cage This

Slave Life - Task - Steel Insertions and Edging

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Fisting

This is the very first video that slave abigail made for the purpose of documenting her life as a 24/7 tpe sex slave. Master James has given her the task of edging herself up to, but not past the point of orgasm 3 times before calling Him at work to ask for his permission to cum. She starts by putting on her pussy straps to give us a perfect view of her inserting the large steel plug into her pussy. She then brings herself to the first point and removes the plug... she then struggles to insert the large plug into her ass before bringing herself to a very quick second halting of an orgasm. With the large plug still in her ass she inserts the small steel plug into her pussy and edges up to number three before calling her Master and asking for His permission and then orgasming with Him on the phone. What a beautiful sight and so initmate and close up. When he got home that day He rewarded His slave with a nice beating and then fucks her stretched and hungry ass and gives us a view of the aftermath as she spreads her ass while full of his load and covered in lovely bruises.

Duration: 21:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6654kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Slave Life - Task - Steel Insertions and Edging

Cumming In The Hallway

Her current project is a zombie western, and she's found a great, little studio lot with a perfect set.

Duration: 10:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12215kbps

File size: 990.1 MB

Download Cumming In The Hallway

Double Header - Panty Tease and The New Fist

Genres: Femdom

Panty Tease with JOI Orgasm and DirtyTalk - Nothing like a tight pair of panties riding up in between my pussy and ass. I know you have wanted me for so long and my teasing has gotten you so hard for me. Stroke that cock while I tease you a bit more by pulling and stretching my panties til they can be stretched anymore. Up in between my pierced cunt lips I pull them until out peak my perfect lips for you to get a peak. I've wanted you for so long too but didn't know how to tell you. Get that dick nice and hard for me.. show me what you are going to fuck me with you nasty boy. Now don't you dare cum until I do. That's right... 5....4.....3.....2...1 now cum with me and then watch me open up my wet pussy for you to see. So hungry she is for your cock. === A Candid Conversation Of Fears And Trying Out The New Fist - Quite a different flavor than most of my sessions in this intimate and playful exchange. I recieved a surprise in the mail from my adoring fan FabledGriff who frequents my live cam shows on MyFreeCams.com Griff wasn't present at the moment but I quickly found someone who wanted to accompany me while I attempted to use it for the first time. I knew it probably wasn't going to be the most graceful of tasks so we agreed to just shoot the breeze while I did my thing and the topic went to expanding on some of my worst fears and also where they may have stemmed from. Multitasking is one of my fortes and it's almost comical to see me struggle with the giant fist while casually talking about stories of my past. Luckily, I was successful in at least one of my holes and have yet to accomplish the other... in due time. Enjoy a look into the real and relaxed me.

Duration: 39:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Double Header - Panty Tease and The New Fist

Cum To Bed With Me

He notices her and invites her inside where the two start kissing and fucking.

Duration: 10:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11911kbps

File size: 915.9 MB

Download Cum To Bed With Me

The Odd Anal Insertion Plunge

Like all good slaves should be, slave Abigail has trained her asshole to serve her Master to his liking. Cum n watch as slave Abigail works her hole, and shows what all her voluptuous ass can devour. We will see odd insertions, that will grab your eye and not let go. Things you will see; are, large toy insertions, anal creampies, anal closeups, and a delicious ass that just wont quit. She will be inserting odd round toys, and various anal plugs, close to the size of a baseball. Watch as she takes her large black toy and Odd very large cock in doggy style position. You'll never look at a can the same after you see what she can do with it. Viewer caution is advised, for you will become addicted to this video.

Duration: 30:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Odd Anal Insertion Plunge

Fuck Me Heels

They then show you what they mean in an intense and passionate scene.

Duration: 10:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10961kbps

File size: 850.6 MB

Download Fuck Me Heels

Anal Variety Show 2

Abigail had put in a long night of work in her free and public chat but nothing but crickets were in the pockets of all her adoring fans that night. Master had already gone to bed for the evening but she had orders that she just had to fill. He wanted her ass hole nice and fucked for Him to use in the early morning before work. If you ask Abigail she will tell you that there is no faking a well fucked ass hole. Luckily, right as she was about to log off for the evening she had a biter. A fella wanted to see the tonguetacle in action for ten minutes... little did he know he was about to get an anal variety show put on just for him in a Time Limit Free skype session... Abigail spares no time dilly dallying and gets right to work on stretching out her fuck hole and boy is she thorough. All the while she charms her viewer into a trance of love and lust with her quirky and random self. In this Video you will see a Variety of Anal toys in this order: Master Series XL Anchor Plug, XXL Perfect Fit Tunnel Plug, Njoy Pure Wand, the "Grub" plug, 8 Beaded Analk Beads, 12 Inch Double ended dildo with a double penetration and the fuck post for a cum finish with more Double Penetration and but a glistening of sweat illuminating her sexy back.

Duration: 23:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6592kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Anal Variety Show 2

Rachel Evans, Rebeca - Riding That Fist

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Rachel Evans (fister), Rebeca (fisted)
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Rachel Evans comes back to Fister Twister again this week after making quite an impact in her last scene with us. This time she gets to play with cute blonde Rebeca and starts by passionately kissing her while exploring her petite naked body. She bends Rebeca over in the doggystyle position and pours oil all over her ass and down into her crack, soaking it completely as droplets of oil run down Rebeca's ass and onto the bedsheets. Big boobed Rachel starts to gape Rebeca's ass apart using her thumbs and at the same time, runs a hand along Rebeca's pussy lips. She moves onto two fingers, fingering Rebeca and gives her a taste of her own ass. Using a metal speculum, Rachel gapes Rebeca's tight ass even further while rubbing her pussy. Rebeca enjoys the sensation of being stretched to the max but she knows that's not all that is in store for her little ass hole! Rachel uses a monster sized dildo to slide into Rebeca's ass, taking over where the speculum left and afterwards Rebeca licks it clean, sucking off all of her anal juices and oil. Rachel thinks it is time to move onto some lesbian anal fisting so lays Rebeca on her back before sliding her whole hand up inside her. After these gorgeous girls enjoy plenty of fist fucking fun, Rebeca climbs on top of Rachel while riding her in the ass and using a magic wand vibrator on her pussy at the same time to give herself a powerful orgasm!

Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5420kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Rachel Evans, Rebeca - Riding That Fist

Anal Variety Show 2 - Abigail Dupree

Abigail had put in a long night of work in her free and public chat but nothing but crickets were in the pockets of all her adoring fans that night. Master had already gone to bed for the evening but she had orders that she just had to fill. He wanted her ass hole nice and fucked for Him to use in the early morning before work. If you ask Abigail she will tell you that there is no faking a well fucked ass hole. Luckily, right as she was about to log off for the evening she had a biter. A fella wanted to see the tonguetacle in action for ten minutes... little did he know he was about to get an anal variety show put on just for him in a Time Limit Free skype session... Abigail spares no time dilly dallying and gets right to work on stretching out her fuck hole and boy is she thorough. All the while she charms her viewer into a trance of love and lust with her quirky and random self. In this Video you will see a Variety of Anal toys in this order: Master Series XL Anchor Plug, XXL Perfect Fit Tunnel Plug, Njoy Pure Wand, the "Grub" plug, 8 Beaded Analk Beads, 12 Inch Double ended dildo with a double penetration and the fuck post for a cum finish with more Double Penetration and but a glistening of sweat illuminating her sexy back.

Duration: 23:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6592kbps

Download Anal Variety Show 2 - Abigail Dupree

The man made a hard fisting whore!

Release Year: 2015
Cast: HotKinkyJo
Genres: Prolapse, Fisting, Anal, Lesbi, Outdoor, Dildo

This guy just ripped her ass! She tucked in her two hands and began to fuck them! Slut is like! She screams in pain and asking for more!

Duration: 9:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7819kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 558.9 MB

Download The man made a hard fisting whore!

Horny and Wanting To Cum

When the opportunity arises when her boyfriend is at work and her roommate is at an audition, she just can't help herself. Now's the time to find out if the truth for herself.

Duration: 10:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11530kbps

File size: 892.3 MB

Download Horny and Wanting To Cum

Mio's Anal Masturbation 03

Genres: Fisting,Dildo,Solo,Toys,
Video language: Japanese

Japanese charming girl deep fisting anal masturbation and dildo insertion on cam show.

Duration: 27:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8769kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Mio's Anal Masturbation 03

Just Chillin

Then it's time he puts his thick shaft to work, drillin the hottie until she's moaning and cumming like there's no tomorrow.

Duration: 6:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11704kbps

File size: 570.5 MB

Download Just Chillin

Lara Onix

Sexy blonde milf sitting in big dildo anal insertion hot session cam show.

Duration: 28:38

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Lara Onix

My New Best xx

He makes her orgasm multiple times in standing sex position and finally blows his cum in her hands so she can rub it all over her beautiful face!

Duration: 10:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11660kbps

File size: 891.1 MB

Download My New Best xx

Farting Anal Masturbation

Asian extreme girl deep insertion black dildo into anal in the bathroom session.

Duration: 19:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 10735kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Farting Anal Masturbation

The Odd Anal Insertion Plunge - Abigail Dupree

Genres: fistinginsertion,dildo,anal,extreme,

Like all good slaves should be, slave Abigail has trained her asshole to serve her Master to his liking. Cum n watch as slave Abigail works her hole, and shows what all her voluptuous ass can devour. We will see odd insertions, that will grab your eye and not let go. Things you will see; are, large toy insertions, anal creampies, anal closeups, and a delicious ass that just wont quit. She will be inserting odd round toys, and various anal plugs, close to the size of a baseball. Watch as she takes her large black toy and Odd very large cock in doggy style position. You'll never look at a can the same after you see what she can do with it. Viewer caution is advised, for you will become addicted to this video.

Duration: 30:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps

Download The Odd Anal Insertion Plunge - Abigail Dupree

You like it Pink

The well-built stud has his fabulous looking wife tied in handcuffs and crams her deep throat with his massive boner before fingering her shaved pussy while she gives him some intense ball sucking.

Duration: 8:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11534kbps

File size: 694.5 MB

Download You like it Pink

8ballsin1 - Abigail Dupree

Abigail had been at it all night long giving it her all as usual. She had over 100 people in her room steadily all night but was not seeing the tips rolling in by any means. This can be a common thing for her as she finds it hard to be driven by the tips at all in order to be her unique self. She took a moment to talk with her Master off camera feeling slightly defeated. If there is anything that makes her cringe, it's the thought of begging or even politely asking for a small token of monetary appreciation for her many extreme talents she joyfully displays to the public. This time it was an order. Master James told her exactly what she was to do and her task was to go back on live cam, and ask for a tip before she did even the slightest task for her many admiring viewers. She felt immediate dread and fear rising in her belly. She quickly stuffed away her "but Masters" and grabbed her brand new box of pink golf balls and marched into her room with determination that she pulled from her Master's words of encouragement. An uncomfortable silence filled her room as she laid out the game and the plan and timidly demanded a tip for each golf ball she inserted into her hungry pussy. Turns out all she needed to do was ask and she started to receive only a fraction of what she deserves but none the less... her confidence began to grow and she felt appreciated for the passion that she displays to hundreds on a daily basis. As any artist knows, the hardest part is putting a price on your manifestation of self. Abigail is a true artist in this regard and her canvas is publicly displayed for your pleasure. Come show her your appreciation and watch as she learns a valuable lesson in her worth.... and vaginal capacity.

Duration: 24:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6631kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download 8ballsin1 - Abigail Dupree

Pink dildo for big pussy

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Dirtygardengirl
Genres: Fisting, Anal,Prolapse

Old depraved slut pokes himself in the ass big pink dildo that shows us her prolapse!

Duration: 8:16

File size: 472.1 MB

Download Pink dildo for big pussy

Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens

Release Year: 20013
Studio: Carmen Rivera
Cast: Lady Ginga Carmen Rivera
Genres: Fisting, BDSM, StrapOn
Video language: German

Check out the latest from Off Limits Media the 6th installment of the Bizarre By Nature series! Featuring the hottest bizarre action from Germany!

Duration: 1:18:16
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

Download Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens

Colium, Antonia Sainz

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Vibrator

Exotic looking Akasha thinks she can take on the Fister Twister challenge so we set her up with our gorgeous big boobed Antonia to see if she could handle her! Standing naked in the studio this gorgeous pair touch their pussies while all oiled up and then rub their naked bodies against each other. They start to kiss and Antonia bends Akasha over into the doggystyle position before fingering her juicy pussy. She lets Akasha taste her own juices then gapes her wide apart before moving onto a metal speculum. While Akasha's pussy is stretched to the max, Antonia continues to finger her then pulls out a monsterous jelly dildo!

Duration: 21:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6170kbps

File size: 997.7 MB

Download Colium, Antonia Sainz

Back