Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Slaves Must Swallow

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licking
Video language: English

Mistress Chanel's slave can't escape his fate of a mouth full of cum this time around. He has managed to weasel his way out of swallowing his semen thus far but Mistress Chanel has planned ahead for this milking day. His hands have been locked into place making it physically impossible to escape a big load being hand-fed to the bitch. She knows the best way to get her slave hard is by lubing up his cock and shoving it between her legs for him to fuck. Now he will be so horny that trying to escape his fate won't even be an option. Mistress Chanel edges out a huge load and just as promised makes sure every last drop of cum goes in the bitch boys mouth. His cum swallowing training begins now and soon enough he will be craving just a drop of his own load.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9826kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 934.0 MB

Download Slaves Must Swallow

Emasculated in Chastity

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Eliza Ibarra
Genres: Femdom, Femdom POV, Chastity, Tease and Denial

How weak do you feel right now all strapped down, helpless and totally emasculated with your cock locked in chastity? I don't care if it's a huge cock or a little tiny one it belongs in chastity under my control. I want to get you close to the edge of orgasm by stroking your locked dick then denying you over and over again. You literally can't do anything about it which is exactly what I love the most about your helpless position. Just stay calm and enjoy the intense chastity and denial frustrations you are about to endure for the rest of your life. xxx- Step-Mommy Eliza Ibarra

Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 730.2 MB

Download Emasculated in Chastity

Slave Cock Gets Punished

When a slave has empty balls, there's hardly any use for him anymore. The one exception I've found is that it gives me to opportunity to truly harm a dried up cock and balls. He's got not juice left, but that doesn't stop me from encasing his extremely sensitive cock with an industrial vibrator. He squirms and whines as the vibrator turns pleasure into pain. I few squeezes and slaps to his cock and balls are all he needs to lose the ability to stand. I guess there's still fun to be had even when a slave is all dried up.

Duration: 8:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7708kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 507.3 MB

Download Slave Cock Gets Punished

Anal Cum Extraction

Cast: Bunny Colby

Mistress Bunny Colby has decided to take her rubber slut's slave training to the next level with his orgasms. He will no longer be allowed to cum from his dick getting stroked as she wants her slaves to achieve orgasms only by anal pleasure. Before he can achieve that level of success he is must first understand what a prostate orgasm feels like and Mistress Bunny has the perfect toy to use. Just this once she will allow his cock stroked as she milks his g-spot with her steel wand leaving him breathless. No cum every goes to waste as she scoops it all back on the anal wand and shoves it all in his ass where cum loads belong. He is now a hands-free bitch and will only cum by his ass getting fucked and filled.

Duration: 12:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9829kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 927.7 MB

Download Anal Cum Extraction

HD Femdom Sex Videos Be My Cum Guzzler

Release Year: 2019
Studio: SweetFemdom
Cast: Juliette March
Genres: FemDom, Strapon, Humiliation

She tells you that you can stroke your little cock, but you'll never fuck her. She does have one use for you.. You can lick other guys' cum out of her pussy.
Juliette has a stud on the way. If you stick around jerking off to her, you'll be eat a lot of cum from between her sexy legs.

Later on, Juliette is stroking her stud's cuck in front of her pussy, telling you how small your dick is. She's going to use his cock until she's satisfied, then let him fill her with cum.
You're job is clean up.

While she's in ecstasy she looks you in the eye and tells you how tiny your dick is.

Duration: 17:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7862kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Be My Cum Guzzler

Strap-On Prep

I know how much you boys desire to be in a real life session with me. Unfortunately, not all of you are able to afford it. Therefore, I like you give you little glimpses into what a real life session is like. In videos we just get to the good stuff. But what you're missing from the in person session experience is the anticipation. As my hands move deftly, tying you up in knots, your breath begins to quicken. You can feel your cock pulsing with excitement and sweat accumulating on your skin. There's nothing like it. This little taste is only a fraction of the buildup of a real session.

Duration: 9:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 583.1 MB

Download Strap-On Prep

The Ride of Your Life

Cast: Alina Lopez

When Mistress Alina wants to cum she has the perfect toy she pulls out of the closet that always does the trick...her slave. She demands multiple orgasms from her chastity pet and knows the best way to get them is by viciously riding his face. The slave has been locked in chastity for over a year and knows that orgasms are only for his Mistress. His constant state of denial makes him that much eager to please with his mouth as his cock will never be free to be used by anyone ever again.

Duration: 12:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 931.2 MB

Download The Ride of Your Life

Men Always Lose

Cast: Mae Lin
Genres: Femdom, BDSM, Bondage, CBT, Nipple Clamps, Stockings, FaceSittin

Miss Mae Ling's slave hasn't quite learned that he should never be standing on two feet while in her presence. To teach him this very valuable lesson she brings out her favorite spools of rope to play a game with him. In this game, he will learn that slaves never win as Miss Mae takes away his ability to ever walk again. Miss Mae is an expert in rope bondage and turns him into a helpless, crying baby that thoroughly needs to be punished. She sadistically plays with her bound toy while laughing away as he suffers for her pleasure.

Duration: 21:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9770kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Men Always Lose

I'll Take That Ass

Poor little slave. He's all bound up to my bed and his asshole is about to be claimed by my huge cock. He wiggles and squirms as he prepares himself to be ass fucked by a Goddess. All men are grateful to have my cock in their ass. They crave my ownership, my possession. As a slam balls deep into his tight little hole, the gratitude filters through the pain. I'll make that hole mine and I'll make him thank me for it.

Duration: 9:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7723kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 556.9 MB

Download I'll Take That Ass

Tag Team Pussy Worship

Cast: Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior

Mistresses Alina and Gianna are feeling especially horny and have the perfect use for their chastised male playtoy. He is only kept for their pleasure to worship both of their perfect cunts while his cock remains permanently sealed shut in chastity. He is ordered to stick out his tongue while his sex-crazed Goddess fuck his face. They want nothing more than to see him lick up every last drop of their sweet, pussy juices like it was his last meal.

Duration: 12:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps

File size: 953.2 MB

Download Tag Team Pussy Worship

HD Femdom Sex Videos Casey and Kat Take Everything Part 2

Cast: Casey Kisses, Fluffy, Kat Dior

Casey Kisses and Kat Dior have Slave Fluffy trapped on their space ship as they travel the galaxy back to their home planet where he will be used and abused as a sissy slut for the rest of his life.

It's a very long trip. Kat is trying to entertain herself by sitting on his face and smothering him with her pussy and ass. Casey gets bored and tells Kat she wants to fuck him in his sissy ass. The girls get exciting and Casey slides her long cock in his ass while Kat teases him and plays with his balls. "If you want to keep these little things, you're going to have to get used to pleasing us like this."

Casey fucks him long and hard. Time passes and the girls are bored again. They discuss making Slave Fluffy cum just for the fun of it. Casey reminds Kat that if he cums, they will have to castrate him, as this is the law.. This only gets Kat more excited about the idea.
Kat lubes up his cock and strokes it, whispering dirty things to him about imagining her sucking his cock and sli.

Duration: 18:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Casey and Kat Take Everything Part 2

Tied Up Treat Teased

Featuring @RaevynxRose and @TheTabithaJane!Raevyn and I have such a thing for beautiful little submissive women. We love to bend them and break them and make them squirt. Which is why we've trussed up good little Tabitha here and prepared her to be our plaything. She makes such sweet noises as we take her nipples into our mouths and tease her pussy with our fingers. Soon she's mewling like the little slut she is. But we've only just begun with her. Raevyn and I have many orgasms in store for sweet Tabitha.

Duration: 8:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7747kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 508.2 MB

Download Tied Up Treat Teased

Mechanical Fellatio

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Milking Machine, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, CBT

Mistress Marley certainly isn't sucking her slave's dick but that doesn't mean good boys shouldn't get some type of pleasure in a reward. Her all sucking milking machine is exactly what her good boy deserves as she fits it snuggly on his helpless cock. Her slave's body has been completely strapped down into metal bondage rendering him completely vulnerable just the way Mistress Marley prefers her men. She turns the milking machine on while making him lick her pussy to orgasm as every last drop of cum gets sucked right out of his balls. What comes out must go back in and Mistress Marley makes sure to shove all that nasty cum deep down her slut's throat.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11235kbps

File size: 976.5 MB

Download Mechanical Fellatio

Fluffy finds a new princess

Cast: Amber, Lexi Chas
Genres: Female Domination, Chastity, Spitting, Boot Fetis

Amber shows Lexi a beta from the stockroom. He's the last one. His name is Fluffy. Lexi gazes at Fluffy disapprovingly. She did want to get a beta today, but Fluffy is not exactly what she had in mind. Still, he's the last one, so he's the only option for Lexi if she wants a beta right now. Lexi asks Amber what Fluffy's good for. Amber tells Lexi that he's already in chastity and used to being beaten. He also is good for tributes. Lexi takes a look at his teeth and tests out a face slap. He barely flinches from the slap. A good sign. Fluffy earns $80,000 a year, can be pimped out, and does an ok job at housekeeping. Lexi is not sold on any of that. But then, Amber snaps her fingers and commands Fluffy to lick Miss Lexi's shoes. Fluffy gets right to it and licks her dirty soles. Amber tells Lexi is that if she is stern, she will be able to get anything she wants from him. Also, he is good for taking frustrations out on. Amber demonstrates how Fluffy is so subjugated and docile that he.

Duration: 7:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29605kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Fluffy finds a new princess

Whipped and Ruined Flesh Part 1

My hardcore masochist slave is back for more fun. I love being able to take a slave and push him to the limits of his pain tolerance. I've secured him in the stocks. He's immobilized in a standing position, ready for punishment. I've got a selection of whips, canes and floggers that I use one after the other to decorate his back with a series of wounds and marks. I'm a dangerous woman with a whip. Each crack of the whip elicits such wonderful screams from my slave. He clearly didn't know what he was asking for. His pain is my pleasure.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7718kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 558.8 MB

Download Whipped and Ruined Flesh Part 1

Officer Jane's Doormat

Cast: Officer Jane

Pieces of scum will get treated just like scum under the strict laws of Officer Jane. She takes no lip from her prisoners especially when they deserve everything they get. They are nothing but a doormat for her to walk all over as she makes them clean the filth from the bottom of her boots. Freedom is a thing of the past for her bitch with his cock locked in chastity and arms and legs tightly restrained in steel. Officer Jane loves to make her bitches grovel on all fours like the pieces of scum they have become so they always know their place. All he can do is try to show his obedience to Officer Jane by polishing the bottoms of her boots with his tongue.

Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9787kbps

File size: 912.0 MB

Download Officer Jane's Doormat

HD Femdom Sex Videos Casey Calvert Alien Abduction Part 1

Cast: Casey Calvert

Casey Calvert is checking out an old antique store when the owner, Draven Navarro appears. He creeps on her and implies that he would love for her to fuck him with a strap on, then quickly stammers and is embarrassed that he would say such a thing to a stranger.

Casey surprisingly says that she is down. He happens to have a strap on handy. First, she wants to play with his cock. She's impressed at how big his cock it and decides to tease him. She brings him to edge of cumming over and over, just to squeeze his balls and deny him. She wants to get him to fully submit to her before she fucks his ass. She smothers his face with her perfect ass.

Finally, it's time. She slides the giant pink cock in his ass and whimpers. She fucks him slow at first, then fucks his brains out hard. While fucking him she makes him say out loud that his ass and cock and balls and entire body is hers forever to keep and do what she pleases with. He doesn't know, but he just entered into a contract with a.

Duration: 22:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7787kbps
Audio: 231kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Casey Calvert Alien Abduction Part 1

Breaking Down the Sissy Part 2

Featuring @RaevynXRoseOur little sissy is back for more punishment and humiliation. He's been locked in a cock cage and dressed to reflect the sissy he truly is. Now it's time for him to be bound and humiliated by two beautiful Goddesses. We're going to make this slut kiss our immaculate feet and crawl around on the floor where he belongs. His cock is clearly hard in his little cage, but it won't be any use to him now. He'll be living as a sissy boy forever.

Duration: 8:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7843kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 536.8 MB

Download Breaking Down the Sissy Part 2

Mindless Analgasm

Cast: Kendra James

Get on your hands and knees and crawl to me as I want you at my feet pet. I know all of your secret desires and everything you keep locked away in that mind of yours. You think nobody else knows but I do. You are so ashamed of them but today you will learn there is no reason to be ashamed anymore. I am going to unlock each and every one. You are going to tell me all your secrets today as I transform you into my mindless and obedient slut. Grab your special little bottle and get ready to become completely mine. You are going to learn just what it means to have an involuntary analgasm as you fall deeper and deeper into my control. There is no escape.

Duration: 11:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9836kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 858.3 MB

Download Mindless Analgasm

HD Femdom Sex Videos Casey Calvert Alien Abduction Part 2

Casey Calvert has her captive Draven Navarro on her alien space ship. They are heading to her home planet, where he will be used as an Earth Male Sex Slave. They have a long ride ahead, so she decided to play with him a bit.

She fucks his ass with her giant pink dick until he can't take it anymore. His balls are overly full and blue. She takes mercy on him. He'll be used for all kinds of sex acts when he arrives, so she better train him anyway. She smothers his face with her ass, then rips her fishnets open and makes him lick her pussy until she is satisfied. Then she uses his cock for her pleasure, and eventually milks out every drop of his cum all over her fishnets.

Duration: 26:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7819kbps
Audio: 228kbps

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Casey Calvert Alien Abduction Part 2

In No Gentle Mood For This Slave

Lady dark angel is in no mood for gentle today. She decides her slave is to be used to her sadistic satisfaction. She ties him up so she has access all areas and proceeds to get evil by torturing his nipples, slapping his face, spitting and slapping his tied up cock and balls. She shows no mercy even when he struggles. He will take all punishment today to please her.

Duration: 9:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13035kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 889.1 MB

Download In No Gentle Mood For This Slave

Good Boy Reward

Cast: Jill Kassidy

Mistress Jill Kassidy loves when you are being such a good boy that it makes her proud to call you her property. She loves just how hard you work to please her every desire and thinks all good boys deserve a special reward in the end. Your 7-day chastity sentence is officially over as Mistress Jill starts to stroke your raging hard cock just the way you love. She knows all the right spots and all the right moves to really make you explode. Hope you enjoy this special reward slave as your cock is getting locked right back into chastity as soon as you cum. Just because you have been a good boy doesn't mean your cock is going to be set free. It's mine just like you! -xxo Jill Kassidy

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9816kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 888.3 MB

Download Good Boy Reward

Chastity Trainer

Genres: Femdom, hardcore

Mistress Bunny Colby's slave has been slacking off at work having a hard time paying attention. She hates knowing her slaves are distracted as Mistress Bunny only wants boys who pay attention and do the tasks they are told. Due to his focusing failures, she needs to train him to be a proper bitch and chastity is the perfect tool to help steer him in the right direction. If he doesn't focus while his cock is teased in chastity he will know nothing but pain as it gets crushed behind steel bars.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Chastity Trainer

Pathetic femdom sub

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The chubby masked femdom slave you will see in this crazy video is one of the most pathetic beings on Planet Earth. See him licking his Mistresses' feet humbly, trying to earn their mercy but. That's not gonna work. They will end up trampling him!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:09
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3816kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 206.6 MB

Download Pathetic femdom sub

Fried Blue Balls

Cast: Anny Aurora

German Goddess Annie is a big believer that chastity is an effective method in transforming a man into a slave. Sometimes a man still needs that little extra push to learn the ways of his Mistress and electrical shock therapy is proven to be just what her new slave needs. She straps him into the cock bondage device and secures a high powered shock collar around his balls to show she means business. With just the tap of her finger she sends a huge wave of voltage to his helpless manhood making him obey in ways he never imagined.

Duration: 12:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9810kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 891.6 MB

Download Fried Blue Balls

HD Femdom Sex Videos 18 Year Old Marina And Her Slave

Release Year: 2018

Lance is bound to a brick wall. Marina Angel is giggling in front of him in her high cut leotard, shiny pantyhose and high heels. She loves to toy with him. Marina is an expert at keeping male slaves horny and begging, even while she kicks their balls in.

She teases him with her sexy body, giggling and smiling so innocently while she makes him crumple and with devastating kicks to his balls. She loves to fake him out by kicking the wall behind him, then following up his flinching with a real kick.

After she kicks his balls in to her satisfaction, she returns with a big pink strap-on cock. "I'm going to fuck your ass until you love it. [giggle]"
Marina pounds his ass hard. Really hard. Some girls with strap-ons just do the bare minimum, not Marina. Long strokes in and out, hard pounding, giggling while Lance moans. she gives the sweet hard dick.

After pounding his ass until he begs for more, she whispers in his ear that she is going to call some friends to come over and fuck .

Duration: 32:40
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 38kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos 18 Year Old Marina And Her Slave

Adrenaline Rush

There are few things I love more than inducting new slaves to my particular flavor of sadism. I've bound this slave to my cross and he has lost all rights to his cock and balls. Once he's teased and raring to go, I decide his balls are the first to experience my toys. I have a fun little ball collar with spikes all along the interior that hangs so nicely around his sensitive sack. Little by little I pull on the collar, increasing the pressure on his balls. But that's not enough. I'm going to hang weights off this spiked ball collar. His whimpers are music to my ears.

Duration: 9:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7712kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 543.4 MB

Download Adrenaline Rush

Slaves Must Swallow

Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Footjob, Milking, BDSM, Ejaculation, CumEating

Mistress Chanel's slave can't escape his fate of a mouth full of cum this time around. He has managed to weasel his way out of swallowing his semen thus far but Mistress Chanel has planned ahead for this milking day. His hands have been locked into place making it physically impossible to escape a big load being hand-fed to the bitch. She knows the best way to get her slave hard is by lubing up his cock and shoving it between her legs for him to fuck. Now he will be so horny that trying to escape his fate won't even be an option. Mistress Chanel edges out a huge load and just as promised makes sure every last drop of cum goes in the bitch boys mouth. His cum swallowing training begins now and soon enough he will be craving just a drop of his own load.

Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9826kbps

File size: 934.0 MB

Download Slaves Must Swallow

HD Femdom Sex Videos Honey Im Selling Your Balls

JC changed into one of Brent's favorite outfits: a tight mini dress with black pantyhose n high heels. She's hell bent on getting his balls as full of cum as possible before they are drained n removed. She teases him in all kinds of dirty ways, mixing in a lot of kicks, knees n stomps.

She talks about selling his balls, turning him on, and says things like "Oh, did that hurt" right after devastating kicks n knees.

Duration: 41:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 36kbps

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Honey Im Selling Your Balls

Double Team That Ass With Noel Knight

Mistress Noel Knight and I have this helpless slave just begging for an ass fucking. His little hungry hole is going to get wrecked by our cocks. Noel and I have plenty of experience fucking slaves, and this slave is about to swallow all of our experience with his asshole. He'll have to take every inch of our cocks all while enduring the sickly sweet humiliation noel and I can dish out. This isn't a gentle fucking. This is ass domination.

Duration: 8:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7723kbps

File size: 480.7 MB

Download Double Team That Ass With Noel Knight

My Filthy Foot Slut

Cast: Emily Willis

Mistress Emily Willis loves how much of a filthy foot slut you have become since earning your place as her slave. You are a lucky boy today getting the opportunity to worship every inch of her bare naked soles. If you are an extra good footboy for your Mistress you will even be allowed to cum all over her size 7 1/2 feet. Now stay on your knees where a proper doormat belongs and start stroking that cock as I let you lather your tongue all over my perfect toes and soles.

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9773kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 843.4 MB

Download My Filthy Foot Slut

HD Femdom Sex Videos Give Your Balls To Rocky Emerson

Cast: Rocky Emerson

Rocky Emerson is wearing black pantyhose, a red high cut leotard, a corset and heels. She's 6 foot 2 and hot as fuck. She catches you jerking off to her.

"As soon as you cum I'm going to kick you in the balls."

She teases you with her body, telling you to smack yourself in the nuts and squeeze them for her amusement.
"I haven't been fucked for so long. I wish I had someone to do it. Too bad your little dick won't work for me."

Duration: 18:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Give Your Balls To Rocky Emerson

Anissa Kate - Vibrator Penis Milking

Cast: Anissa Kate
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, Bondage, Handjob, Milking, Pornstar

Should I let him cum? He is tied flat on his back with his cock sticking out of the bodybag. I started off using my hands to get his cock erect. I had fun teasing, toying & slapping his boner...using my hands & to make him beg to cum. After teasing him for quite a while & denying him orgasm he finally reached the "point of no return". He spurted cum all over as I had the vibrator pressing firmly against his cock. Cumming without permission always comes with consequences... He will be eating all the sperm he ejected prematurely.

Duration: 9:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11216kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 786.8 MB

Download Anissa Kate - Vibrator Penis Milking

Mae Ling - Quarentine Spit-Roast 1080p

During the quarantine Miss Mae Ling has to find creative ways to punish her houseboy. She isn't allowed to have her friends come over to help her spit-roast her slave, so she bought a fuck machine to fulfill her double stuffed fantasy. Miss Mae has him locked in the immobilizer, wrists, ankles, and neck all locked and secured in steel. She lines up the fucking machine perfect heigh to penetrate his slutty ass. She turns it on and starts to abuse his throat with her strap-on cock. He takes it on both ends, her quarantine goal is to train him to be able to suck dick with zero gag reflex while having a massive cock ramming his asshole. Miss Mae controls the speed of the fuck machine loosening him up gradually until he is her bonafide anal-whore!

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 842.8 MB

Download Mae Ling - Quarentine Spit-Roast 1080p

HD Femdom Sex Videos 18 Year Old Naomi Nash Final Edging Interrogation

Cast: Naomi Nash

Dr Tony Orlando is still paralyzed from the neck down (except his cock and balls) from the injection 18 year old super spy Naomi Nash gave him. He's laying naked on his back in a bed when Naomi walks in wearing crotchless fishnets, heels and a corset.

Naomi is going to finally make the scientist tell her everything she wants to know. His brain is jelly. She's been edging and draining him and tormenting him to the point of breaking. Now it's time for her to get off.

She sits on his face and uses his tongue to orgasm, then sits on his hard cock and rides it. She rides him slow then fast. Every time he's about to cum she jumps off of him and smiles. "Not yet."
The 18 year old spy uses his cock until she is content with orgasms. The scientist begs her to let him cum. He's ready to tell her anything.

"I know you think you're done, but I need to be sure you're telling the truth. I'm going to leave you here with blue balls for a while. I'll be back to finish you."
She walks away.

Duration: 23:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos 18 Year Old Naomi Nash Final Edging Interrogation

Breath Play in the Fetish Clinic

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Anna Rose + Lucrecia Adira with Sissy Bitch Fabienne This is an 8 minutes clip full of action! Watch Lucrecia Adira from KinkyLucrecia playing with a urethral sound on "Sissy Bitch" Fabienne. You will also see Anna Rose and Lucrecia play with him using...

Duration: 8:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2449kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 158.7 MB

Download Breath Play in the Fetish Clinic

Sperm Destroyer

Cast: Daphne Dare

Nurse Daphne has a patient strapped down tight ready to undergo her anti-breeding program. Men that are admitted to her un-orthodox clinic have been deemed unworthy to bring anyone into this world. Their Wives, Girlfriends or Mistress's drop them off to Nurse Daphne to have every single one of their sperms completely destroyed. Using her full-proof technique of having the man's cock, balls and ass-hole filled electricity is exactly how she burns away the last of his manhood. Once they have been strapped down and filled with high powered electrical voltage for 24/hrs he will never be the same man again.

Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9058kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 828.4 MB

Download Sperm Destroyer

HD Femdom Sex Videos Kinky CoWorkers

Sadie is the boss at Lance's office. He comes to say hello on a Monday morning. She is friendly, but tells him that she's frustrated about not getting any dick over the weekend. Sadie is the boss. She gets what she wants. She tells Lance to lick her pussy until she cums. He does not argue.

She drops her skirt to reveal that she's wearing a garter belt and stockings. She pushes her thong panties to the side and bends over for Lance to service her pussy from behind while he's on his knees. Sadie has him lick her in a couple positions. While he's getting her off, she mentions that the dress code for "Casual Fridays" is changing, but just for the men in the office. He's the only man in the office. He will have to wear stockings and heals to work every Friday.

Duration: 1:02:06
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3785kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Kinky CoWorkers

AssWorship

Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ball Gag

Mistress Olivia demands that her slaves completely submit to her big, beautiful ass in any way she desires. She enjoys having so much control over a man that he will even lick her ass clean with no questions asked. He is ordered to take off her panties with only his teeth revealing her pretty puckered asshole ready to be licked and serviced. Olivia uses his wet, warm tongue as her own personal ass wipe while denying him any form of pleasure in return.

Duration: 9:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6814kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 497.5 MB

Download AssWorship

Pleasure with a little pain

Release Year: 2017
Genres: handjob, milking, forced orgasm, femdom

Finally the best part comes for the slave, he can feel Mistress Nina's perfect fingers around his already half erect cock. His body is pulsing from the heat, everything becomes blurry when Nina touches him between his legs with her skilled, strong fingers. She slowly, but firmly massages him towards his orgasm and when she finally lets him have his release, she smiles mischievously and starts to torment his sensitive member with her fingernails for a little while.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4938kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 431.0 MB

Download Pleasure with a little pain

Back