Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions (FemDom POV)

Goddess Jessica - Fucking You... Financially

Rules: You will continually stroke throughout the entire clip, you will not pause for even one second. If you cannot make it to the end without cumming you have to lock your cock in a chastity cage and send me the key. You will spend countless hours and hundreds of dollars begging for it back. I will physically and financially destroy you. Do you think you can last? Let's be real, you can't...

Video: MP4
Filesize: 246 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:09:15
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Jessica - Greedy Goddess Uses You As Usual

I'm going to have you send me a bunch of amazon gift cards. Do I need them? No, I already have a huge balance saved up. I have over 100 pages of purchased items on my amazon wishlist, there is 25 items on every page. Some of those things are really expensive! You will send as many as I tell you to, you aren't going to expect anything in return, you won't even expect to have an orgasm. This is all about what I want. Stroke and spend, you know nothing gets your dick hard like paying me...

Filesize: 438 MB
Duration: 00:18:11

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Jessica - Heavenly Ass Worship

Let your mouth gape open as your bear witness to my bare buns ;) Worship the perfection before you and cum when I say!

Filesize: 702 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:14:57

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Jessica - Helping You Through Your Breakup

Wow, so it finally happened huh? She broke up with you. Well, I suppose it's for the best. You guys were always fighting and it was really annoying how she would get so jealous whenever we hang out. We've been friends for YEARS! Oh ****, she found out about your videos? Oops. Well that makes sense. You probably own like 200 of my videos. Oh well! Now we can hang all the time, you should move in!

Filesize: 337 MB
Duration: 00:10:52

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Amanda - Cum Eating Addict for Me - Humiliation

Filesize: 352 MB
Duration: 00:14:10

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Christina - Throb and Ache For My Legs

Filesize: 259 MB
Duration: 00:10:04

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Mandatory Sub Task! - Halloween

Filesize: 648 MB
Duration: 00:09:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Jessi Belle - Cry if I Want You To - Birthday Humiliation

Filesize: 371 MB
Duration: 00:12:32

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Poison - Pegged on your wedding night! - Strapon

Filesize: 194 MB
Duration: 00:05:46

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Jessica - Homewrecking Neighbor Girl

You stop by my house to bring me a beautiful bouquet of "welcome to the neighborhood" flowers. How sweet... and over the top. We sit down for a chat and before you know it you're inviting me out to dinner at the poshest restaurant in town, would your wife be happy about that? Look at you falling all over yourself in front of me, drooling over me hot little body, this is definitely a situation I can take advantage of!

Filesize: 223 MB
Duration: 00:10:33

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Jessica - Hooking Up With a Dominatrix

I watched your heart skip a couple beats when I told you what I do for a living. I saw a glimmer of hope in your eye. I took you home. You weren't sure what to expect, would I hurt you? Would we have some wild, crazy whips and chains kind of sex? You were already so worked up by the time I got you into my bed, you could hardly contain yourself I told you to keep your hands to yourself while I ground down hard on you in my tight, shiny pants. You're kind of pathetic though, so naturally you came in your pants and I sent you home with a smirk of disgust and slight disappointment. Way to blow your one chance, idiot.

Filesize: 533 MB
Duration: 00:11:57

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Saffron - School For Slaves - Level 1 Worship - Orgasm Control

Filesize: 240 MB
Duration: 00:05:17

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Victoria - Danger Wank Level 10 - Instructions

Filesize: 503 MB
Duration: 00:11:11

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Use Your Faggot Lips And Make My Lover Hard For Me, Hubby - Forced Bi

Filesize: 773 MB
Duration: 00:10:29

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Young Ass Perverts Belong Locked Away At Home Jerking To Their Screens - Assworship

Filesize: 829 MB
Duration: 00:11:17

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Princess Becky Catches You Jerking into Her Bikini Bottoms - Fetish

Filesize: 183 MB
Duration: 00:08:27

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Jessica - Humiliation Tease

I'm going to command you to carry out several dirty, humiliating tasks that take place in a bathroom. You'll do it because you're that pathetic. and because you saw this gif and you know that I'll be looking sexy as hell as I do it. I'll have you jerking your weenie, but no orgasm until you tribute me! *clip contains elements of the following fetishes: humiliation, legs, feet, nylons, stocking, pantyhose, bikini, goddess worship, humiliation, tasks, femdom pov, verbal abuse, brat girls, JOI, financial domination, findom

Filesize: 287 MB
Duration: 00:18:30

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Jessica - Interviewing You To Be My Pantyhose Slave

So you want to be my pantyhose slave? You and everyone else. What sets you apart from the masses? You'll have to exfoliate my legs, lotion them, massage them. You'll have to hand wash my pantyhose, buy me lingerie, be an obedient servant. Most importantly, you may NEVER orgasm in my presence. That's how my last Pantyhose slave got fired. Do you think you can handle being in my presence without creaming yourself? It's time to put you to the test!

Filesize: 161 MB
Resolution: 1278x720
Duration: 00:11:01

Download and Enjoy

Carolina Sweets

Filesize: 113 MB
Duration: 00:07:23

Download and Enjoy

Jessie Wolfe - Lubed up JOI

Filesize: 389 MB
Resolution: 3840x2160
Duration: 00:05:16

Download and Enjoy

Katy AnnXO - Cum Eating Instruction

Filesize: 126 MB
Resolution: 854x570
Duration: 00:05:30
Audio: mp4a-40-0,

Download and Enjoy

Back