Cutest Fisting - Anal, Vaginal, Double!

vewver

Tweetney - Hex maniacs halloween butt stuff party

Date of Release:26.10.2020
Description: This video features me as hex maniac putting a handful of different things in my ass. The video starts with me fisting myself. I then play with my inflatable butt plug. Video ends with me using my ex large chance and ex large glyph. Final scene is a large creampie.

Genre: Cosplay, Butt Plug, Bad Dragon, Big Toys, Anal, Riding, Halloween, Creampie, Speculum Anal

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 2.12 GB
Duration: 00:15:19
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download from K2S >>> Tweetney__Hex_maniacs_halloween_butt_stuff_party_4K_UHD.mp4

Debora - New Ass In Town

Date of Release:2001

Genre: Hardcore, Anal, Oral, Double Penetration, Fisting
Director: Gabriela Ponti
Cast:
Mary Mallory
Regine Garcia
Debora Coeur

FileExtension: avi
FileSize: 1001.4 MB
Duration: 01:31:29
Resolution: 320x240

Download from K2S >>> Debora__New_Ass_In_Town_SD.avi
###

Lorelei Lee, Sasha Knox and Anthony Rosano

Date of Release:2010
Description: Sasha Knox submits to Lorelei Lee who spanks, flogs and fucks her big ass with anal toys. Then Anthony and Lorelei team up to thoroughly dominate and ass fuck Sasha until she almost passes out. A final double penetration leaves Sasha a satisfied anal slut.

Genre: All sex, Spanking, Strapon, Dildo, Submission, Toys, Hardcore, BDSM, Foot Fetish, Fisting, Facesitting, Double Penetration, Domination, Anal

FileExtension: wmv
FileSize: 905.7 MB
Duration: 01:15:34
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from K2S >>> Oct_12_2010__Lorelei_Lee_Sasha_Knox_and_Anthony_Rosano.wmv
###

Tweetney - Mercury's monster play date

Date of Release:19.09.2020
Description: This video features me as sailor mercury. The video starts with me deepthroating a small bad dragon chance. Main scene features me stretching my ass with my bad dragon echo. This ends with a big creampie and a cute little gape.

Genre: Deepthroat, Cosplay, Anal, Bad Dragon, Creampie Gape, Big Toys

FileSize: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:13:59
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download from K2S >>> Tweetney__Mercurys_monster_play_date_4K_UHD.mp4
###

Alysa, Amy Brooke, Amber Rayne

Date of Release:2012

Genre: Dildo, Anal Fisting, Threesome, Anal, Strapon, Domination, Hardcore
Cast: Alysa, Amy Brooke, Amber Rayne

FileSize: 1.28 GB
Duration: 01:49:04

Download from K2S >>> Alysa_Amy_Brooke_Amber_Rayne_HD.wmv
###

Lesbian kink session

Date of Release:2020

Genre: chubby, lactation, natural, fisting, anal fisting, fat, lesbian

FileSize: 1.42 GB
Duration: 00:27:52

Download from K2S >>> Lesbian_kink_session_HD.mp4
###

Maggie and Jessie Volt

Date of Release:2015

Genre: Anal Fisting, BJ, Group, Gonzo, Facial, Hardcore, Gape, Anal, All Sex
Cast: Maggie and Jessie Volt

FileSize: 1.88 GB
Duration: 00:57:30

Download from K2S >>> Maggie_and_Jessie_Volt_HD.mp4
###

Nikita Bellucci, Lexie Candy - Backdoor Leverage

Description: Stunning hot babes go crazy on a photoshoot to suck the photographer?s dick and squeeze clean it like a whistle.

Genre: squirt, threesome ffm, vibrator, anal dildo, anal, tattoo, hardcore, fisting, lesbian
Cast: Nikita Bellucci, Lexie Candy

FileSize: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:19:47
Resolution: 1440x1080

Download from K2S >>> Nikita_Bellucci_Lexie_Candy__Backdoor_Leverage_HD.mp4
###

Stacy Bloom Deepthroat, Ass Eating, Anal Sex and Hardcore Fisting

Genre: Anal, Ass Eating, Anal Fisting, Deepthroat, Self anal fisting, Gaping, Hardcore, Rough sex, Cumshot in mouth
Cast: Stacy Bloom

FileSize: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:23:43
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from K2S >>> Stacy_Bloom_Deepthroat_Ass_Eating.mp4
###

Victoria Pure, Gianna Ray - FIST FUCKED TEEN

Description: Hot new teen Gianna Ray is the latest contender for the Fister Twister challenge so we decided to match her with experienced blonde, Victoria Pure. Kneeling on the bed, Gianna and Victoria massage Gianna's tits and this hot blonde duo kiss before Victoria lays Gianna down on the bed with her legs spread wide apart. Victoria pulls and gapes Gianna's pussy which looks extremely tight. Could she be the first hottie to struggle with the challenge? Victoria fingers Gianna seductively and these hot blondes can't keep their eyes off each other. Next, Victoria gets hold of some red tongs which she uses to pinch Gianna's nipples before using them on her pussy. She gapes her pussy lips apart while Gianna masturbates in the doggystyle position and after licking the tongs clean, a monster sized dildo is next in store! This slides into Gianna's pussy a lot easier than we thought and she enjoys getting her pussy penetrated before sucking the dildo clean. Finally, horny Victoria can't wait any longer and starts fisting Gianna slowly. She works her way up from a few fingers and soon her whole hand is inside her. This teen has an extremely tight pussy but after switching positions, she is fist fucked slowly and sensually. Once she has been stretched, Gianna bounces back and forth on Victoria's fist, then lays back down on the bed, masturbating at the same time as being fisted to bring herself to a gentle orgasm!

Genre: Dildo, Fisting, Lesbian
Cast: Victoria Pure (fister), Gianna Ray (fisted)

FileSize: 1003.6 MB
Duration: 00:22:08

Download from K2S >>> Victoria_Pure_Gianna_Ray__FIST_FUCKED_TEEN_Full_HD.mp4
###

XandriaGoddess - Teacher dominates school girl Part 2

Date of Release:2019
Description: Custom role play video Part 2 Teacher: DollFaceMonica School girl: XandriaGoddess Xandria's ass fisting, panty stuffying from pussy to ass, dildo ass fucking, double headed dildo ass to ass/pussy to ass/pussy to pussy fucking, pussy and ass eating, licking, strapon ass to pussy fucking, anal creampie licking, squirt in Xandria's mouth, panty stuffying from ass to mouth

Genre: Squirt, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Lesbians, Creampie

FileSize: 1.34 GB
Duration: 00:23:35

Download from K2S >>> XandriaGoddess__Teacher_dominates_school_girl_Part_2.mp4
###

Fist My Ass & Make Me Squirt Vol.II

Date of Release:2013
Genre: fisting anal, compilation
Cast: Amy Brooke, Jayden Lee, Bobbi Starr, Francesca Le, Roxy Raye, HotKinkyJo, Bonny Bon, Mandy Bright, Ava Devine, Dirty Garden Girl, Latex Angel, SurreySlut, Rachel, Heydi

FileSize: 666.4 MB
Duration: 00:43:16

Download from K2S >>> Fist_My_Ass__Make_Me_Squirt_Vol.II_HD.mp4
###

Fist My Ass And Make Me Squirt Vol.III

Description:
From dribbles, to pulses, to fountains, these ladies love to get the big one off, with a big one still in!

Genre: compilation, fisting anal
Cast: Dirty Garden Girl + HotKinkyJo, SurreySlut, Amy Brooke + Holly Hanna + Ariel X, Savannah Fox + Dana DeArmond, KinkyNiky, Ina, Annie Cruz + Isis Love, DSQ, Francesca Le + Angel Allwood, Phoenix Marie, Latex Angel

FileSize: 733.5 MB
Duration: 00:48:48

Download from K2S >>> Fist_My_Ass_And_Make_Me_Squirt_Vol.III_HD.wmv
###

Isabella Clark, Lina, Daikiri

Date of Release:2013
Description: The Russian Queen of Anal is accompanied by two hot girls with lovely gaping butt holes. They try to fit a huge plug in their asses and then marvel at how easily Isabella swallows it whole. Then Isabella gets three large beads in and slowly pulls them out one at a time. A speculum spreads open her ass for a grand view. Next up, our two gorgeous servants show off their remarkable gaping skills with a fat dildo prying them open. Then the Queen fucks herself with a glass fist as the girls watch in awe. Finally, Isabella Clark gets fisted in her ass by both girls and then is fucked with two hands together!

Genre: Threesome, Anal, Dildo, Domination, Hardcore, Anal Fisting
Cast: Isabella Clark, Lina, Daikiri

FileSize: 1.4 GB
Duration: 00:39:01

Download from K2S >>> Isabella_Clark_Lina_Daikiri_HD.mp4
###

A Fine French Toast Of The Fist'ival - Asslicking Triple Fist Fun With Tiffany, Amel, Cecilia, Anissa & Anna

Genre: Ass Play, Fisting, Anal, Lesbian, Blouses
Cast: Tiffany Doll, Anissa Kate, Amel Annoga, Anna Polina, Cecilia de Lys

FileSize: 1.66 GB
Duration: 00:34:53

Download from K2S >>> A_Fine_French_Toast_Of_The_Fistival__Asslicking_Triple.mp4
###

Adeline Anal Fisting, Double ANAL Penetration

Date of Release:2012
Description: Adeline, cougar bon chic bon genre, sous ses airs reserves, fantasmait depuis longtemps de se faire baiser brutalement par un inconnu. L'occasion pour nous de se taper une bonne bourgeoise, et de tester la triple-penetration tout seul !!! Avec une si belle gueule et la permission de faire ce qu'on voulait de son cul, on s'est offert un plan cul sans limite ... aucune ! Du fist anal a la triple en passant par le pied dans le cul, une belle bourgeoise qui a vraiment derouille !

Genre: Anal Fisting, Pissing, Hardcore, All Sex, Double Penetration, Double ANAL Penetration, Amateurs, Anal, Rough Sex
Cast: Adeline

FileSize: 762.7 MB
Duration: 01:14:26
Resolution: 640x360

Download from K2S >>> Adeline_Anal_Fisting_Double_ANAL_Penetration_Pissing.mp4
###

Anal Training: DAY 1

Date of Release:2019-01-07
Description: Daddy says I am a big girl now and need to be able to take BIG things in my tight little ass. So today we started Anal Training! <3<3<3 I am so excited to feel Daddy stretching me and stuffing my little asshole. Filling me with his big cock, his big fist and his big toys as deep and hard as possible! Why don't you just go take a look for yourself <3 Double Anal 4 Fingers - Almost 5

Genre: Redhead, Anal, Fisting, Daddys Girl, Double Anal
Cast: MissMiseryXXX

FileSize: 296.7 MB
Duration: 00:28:37

Download from K2S >>> MissMiseryXXX__Anal_Training_DAY_1_Full_HD.mp4
###

Angel Wicky, Antonia Sainz - Big Boobs, Big Appetite

Description: Antonia Sainz and Angel Wicky not only have big boobs but a big appetite too! These girls want a whole fistful of pleasure. Antonia licks Angel's pussy making it wet and ready for her fist to enter! You do not want to miss this dripping wet fisting scene!

Genre: Pussy Licking, Fisting, Rimming
Cast: Angel Wicky, Antonia Sainz

FileSize: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:26:27

Download from K2S >>> Angel_Wicky_Antonia_Sainz__Big_Boobs_Big_Appetite.mp4
###

Antonia Sainz, Miki Torrez - Kiss Me & Fist Me

Date of Release:2018
Description: Hot babes Miki Torrez & Antonia Sainz kiss passionately and caress each other's bodies. Miki Wants more so Antonia licks her pussy and gets her nice and wet before putting her whole fist inside of her. Miki moans in pleasure as Antonia fists her wet glistening pussy.

Genre: Lesbian, Pussy Fisting
Cast: Antonia Sainz, Miki Torrez

FileSize: 924.9 MB
Duration: 00:22:34

Download from K2S >>> Antonia_Sainz_Miki_Torrez__Kiss_Me__Fist_Me_Full_HD.mp4
###

Antonia Sainz, Nikki Dream - Love Glove

Date of Release:2018
Description: Gorgeously naughty babes Antonia Sainz and Nikki Dream are having hot lesbian sex when they decide to try something new. Antonia pulls down Nikki's panties to lick her sweet pussy and make it real wet. Once her cooch is moist she can introduce her whole hand inside of her. Nikki moans in intense pleasure as Antonia's hand reaches further and further in her slit.

Genre: Pussy Fisting, Lesbian
Cast: Antonia Sainz, Nikki Dream

FileSize: 977.7 MB
Duration: 00:26:48

Download from K2S >>> Antonia_Sainz_Nikki_Dream__Love_Glove_Full_HD.mp4
###

Ariel X And Kacie Castle

Date of Release:2016
Description: Ariel X is holding auditions for Everything butt. She has been in the casting couch all day, putting fists in ass and no one has impressed her. Her next recruit is Kacie Castle.

Genre: StrapOn, Anal Fisting, Anal Toys, Anal Stretching, Gape
Cast: Ariel X And Kacie Castle

FileSize: 1.89 GB
Duration: 00:52:54

Download from K2S >>> Ariel_X_And_Kacie_Castle_HD.mp4
###

Arwen Gold, Lexi Dona

Description: On today's update on Fister Twister, Lexi Dona takes on hot brunette Arwen Gold. Beautiful Arwen is dressed in a red dress when Lexi enters the scene and these girls start to kiss passionately. Lexi gets Arwen down to her red panties and pulls them into her pussy lips before using a metal speculum to stretch her pussy wide apart. Naughty Lexi even stretches Arwen's tight ass hole apart and inserts a finger! Stunning Lexi strips out of her dress and wears a big black strap-on, forcing Arwen to suck her monster cock. Moving onto her pussy, horny Arwen rides the strap-on and bends over to get fucked hard by eager Lexi. Things soon result in some fisting play where Lexi slides her whole hand up inside Arwen's pussy, and gapes her apart wider and wider before getting her off!

Genre: Anal, Lesbian, Toys, StrapOn, Fisting
Cast: Arwen Gold & Lexi Dona

FileSize: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:34:19

Download from K2S >>> Arwen_Gold_Lexi_Dona_Full_HD.mp4
###

Arwen Gold, Tarra White

Genre: DP, Gonzo, Fisting, Anal, StrapOn
Cast: Arwen Gold, Tarra White

FileSize: 938.1 MB
Duration: 00:49:54
Resolution: 848x480

Download from K2S >>> Arwen_Gold_Tarra_White_SD.mp4
###

Bound pussy fisting and stretching

Date of Release:2019-07-31
Description: Quick video of my bf fisting my loose hungry cunt while I'm all tied up ~Enjoy guyssss

Genre: Big Pussies, Gape, Fisting, Pussy Gaping, Pussy Stretching

FileSize: 780.8 MB
Duration: 00:10:47

Download from K2S >>> VixenxMoon__Bound_pussy_fisting_and_stretching_Full_HD.mp4
###

Chloe Lamour, Sofia Lee

Date of Release:2019
Description: Sexy big boobed babes Sophia Lee and Chloe Lamour look like they could be sexy sisters and this pair are the perfect match for a big titted lesbian fisting scene! Chloe takes the lead and as Sophia leans back, Chloe teases her pussy lips and gapes her wide apart with her fingers. This exotic hottie fingers her pussy and then slides her hand into Sophia's mouth to let her taste her own pussy juices. Sophia bends over and Chloe moves onto some white tongs which she slips into Sophia's pussy and gapes her apart even further with ease. She needs to make sure that Sophia is perfectly stretched, ready for her lesbian fist fuck experience and the next toy to use is a monster sized flesh dildo which easily enters her juicy hole and makes Sophia groan. Sophia masturbates as Chloe starts fisting her pussy and they change positions a couple of times to give Sophia the maximum pleasure and make her orgasm!

Genre: lesbian, big ass, fisting, toys, oil, big tits
Cast: Chloe Lamour, Sofia Lee

FileSize: 1.22 GB
Duration: 00:24:01

Download from K2S >>> Chloe_Lamour_Sofia_Lee_Full_HD.mp4
###

Cindy Hope Liz Valery

Date of Release:26-03-2010
Description: When Liz asked her friend Cindy to teach her a little about fisting, she had no idea that her cunt would be stretched to its limits so much! After having Cindy massage Liz's cunt and put her small fist inside, she pulled out a BIG surprise.Who ever though to hit the G spot with something so big like a baseball bat? Watch as Cindy hits the ball over the fence with the bat and make Liz scream with pleasure!

Genre: Lesbian, Anal Big Toys, Anal Fisting, Self Anal Fisting, Babes, Brunette
Cast: Cindy Hope , Liz Valery

FileSize: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:27:51

Download from K2S >>> Cindy_Hope_Liz_Valery_Full_HD.mp4
###

Dakota Skye, Casey Calvert, Aiden Starr

Date of Release:2014
Description: Three beautiful all natural girls get down and dirty in this hot and kinky all anal kink update!

Genre: Anal, StrapOn, Fisting, Huge Anal Toys, Kinky Lesbian Sex
Cast: Dakota Skye, Casey Calvert, Aiden Starr

FileSize: 705.3 MB
Duration: 01:04:20
Resolution: 960x540

Download from K2S >>> Dakota_Skye_Casey_Calvert_Aiden_Starr_SD.mp4
###

Darcia Lee & Lara West

Description: Gorgeous babes Lara West and Darcia Lee are passionately making out on the couch. Lara pulls out Darcia's massive tits and begins to suck on them making Darcia more and more aroused. Lara then goes on by eating the busty babe's sweet pussy. Darcia is moaning in pleasure but she also wants a taste of Lara's cooch. She gets down on her knees and reciprocates the favor. After a nice pussy licking session, it's time to get down to brass tacks. Darcia starts to enter her whole fist inside Lara's slit.

Genre: Fisting, Lesbian
Cast: Darcia Lee, Lara West

FileSize: 435.2 MB
Duration: 00:19:20

Download from K2S >>> Darcia_Lee__Lara_West_HD.mp4
###

Back