Cruel Dominant Mistress and submissive slave

Evil Woman - Bad Results In My Company Means No Mercy Pegging Fuck

I need to seriously talk with one of my employees. His results are very dissapointing. I think it's time to fire him and replace him with new person. Let's see how much he cares about this job.
Mouthfucking, Mouth Fucking, Boss/employee, Anal Fingering, Armpits Fetish, Armpit Worship, Stockings Fetish, Nylon, Role Play, Roleplay, Masked Slave, Knee High Heels, Black Leather Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, High Heels, Stilettos, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Polish Mistress, Pro Dominatrix, Brunette, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Young Mistress, Strapon, Strap-on, Ass Spreading, Whore Training, Ass Fucking, Anal Stretching, Anal Play, Anal Dominaion, Bitch Fucking, Arse Fucking, Dildo Gagging, Strapon Gagging, Femdom Sex, Severe Sex, Slutbag, Fucked Bitch, Anal Slut, Bitch Boy, Dildo Play, Dildo Fucking, Pegging, Anal Fucking, Anal Torment, Dominant Woman, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Loser, Dirty Talk
Duration : 00:15:43
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 962.45 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Goddess Valeria - A New Ugly Ashtray For My Sister To Christmas

What to give a girl who already has everything? How can you surprise her? I know! I invited Gabriella to My home and gave her a real slave ashtray. This vile creature is ready to inhale the stinking smoke of cigarettes and swallow hot ash on its rotten tongue. Gabriella turned out to be so generous that she decided to feed the disgusting ugly creature with cigarette butts, and so that the filthy creature would not choke, we spat in her mouth many times. Gabriella was delighted with such a gift!
Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, Boot Kissing, Saliva, Double Domination, Ashtray Slavery, Ashtray Servitude, Smoking, Smoke, Human Ashtray, Ash Eating, Cigar, Cigarette, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Degradation, Humiliation, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Dirty Talk, Mental Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Pathetic Female Loser, Pathetic Slavegirl, Pathetic Female, Abused Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Total Submission
Duration : 00:14:13
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1 558.5 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Back