Cory Chase - My Cheating Stepmom

kimilutka

File: Cory Chase - My Cheating Stepmom.mp4
Size: 2918384878 bytes (2.72 GiB), duration: 01:09:35, avg.bitrate: 5592 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5393 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Scene 1: Step Mom Wants Me Time With Me

I am playing around on my cell phone, when my step-mom, Cory, walks in to my bedroom. She crawls on to my bed and she is completely naked under her bath robe. She throws her bath robe on to the floor, and she tells me how my step-dad hasn't been giving her much attention lately. She pulls my cock out from under my shorts as she tells me, "I'm doing to use you and your cock!" She licks my cock up and down and then she shoves the whole thing down her throat! After a few minutes, she wants to feel my cock inside of her pussy. She climbs on top of me and she sits down on my cock! She rides my cock in the cowgirl position and she bounces up and down on top of my hard cock. "You feel SO good!" she moans. After a few minutes, she turns around and she rides my cock in the reverse cowgirl position next. She bounces up and down on my cock, while I have a great view of her ass! Then she lies down on her back, and I shove my cock back in to her MILF pussy in the missionary position. "You make me feel so good, baby!" she exclaims. I keep fucking her pussy until I cum deep inside of her pussy! "I can feel it inside me! Now, make sure you don't ever tell your step-father about this!" she exclaims.

Scene 2: Step Mom Empty My Balls

"What are you doing?!" I ask my step-mom, Cory, who is wearing a red bra and panty set with beige nylon thigh highs and high heels. "Just giving you a little preview!" she giggles. Cory walks over to me and she tells me, "Come on! Let's have a quickie!" I tell her that I need to go to school in a few minutes, and I don't really have time for a quickie! "Oh, come on! It will be fast!" she tells me. She gets down on her knees and she starts to suck my cock, to get me nice and hard. Then she takes off her red bra and panties before she lies down on her back and she spreads her legs for me, in the missionary position. I shove my cock deep inside of my step-mom's pussy. After a few minutes, I ask her to flip over so I can fuck her in the doggy style position next. I keep fucking my step-mom while she begs for me to cum in her mouth this time! She wants to taste me! When I get close to cumming, I tell her to get on her knees, open her mouth and look up at me. I jerk my cock off in to her mouth and she swallows it all! "Now you can go to school!" she tells me.

Scene 3: I Bet You Will Get Hard

There is a knock at the door and my step-mom runs to answer it. She already knew that Mr. Jordan would be stopping by, and Cory has been anticipating his arrival. Mr. Jordan is one of my best friend's step-father's and my step-mom has had her eyes on him for a while! My best friend and I are at football practice, so my step-mom has the house to herself with Mr. Jordan. "Let's play a game! I want to see if I can get you hard," my step-mom tells him. She sits down on Mr. Jordan's lap and she grinds her hips back and forth. Then she moves down to the floor and he pulls his huge BBC out from under his pants. She wraps her lips around his cock and she starts to give him a blowjob; She's been thinking about this moment for a while now! She jerks his cock at the same time that she sucks on the head of his BBC. He eventually cums in her mouth and down her throat! "Now that I drained your balls, would you like me to get you a drink?" she asks him.

Scene 4: I Bet You Can't Just Stick Your BBC Tip In

My step-mom, Cory, is dressed up in a purple bra and panty set, while she stands in front of Mr. Jordan. "I want to play another game with you!" Cory tells him. "I dare you to just stick the tip in!" she tells him. She sits on top of him and then she slowly pulls her bra straps down, exposing her big tits to him. Mr. Jordan's BBC is starting to get really hard now, so he finally pulls his huge cock out. Cory lies down on the couch and she spreads her legs while saying, "Okay, Mr. Jordan! Just the tip!" He shoves the tip of his cock in and he tries hard not to shove the rest of his BBC inside of my step-mom. After a few minutes, he can't help but shove the rest of his cock inside of my step-mom's pussy! She wants to ride his cock next, so she hops on top of him and she rides his cock in the reverse cowgirl position. Then she flips over in to the regular cowgirl position, to keep riding his huge cock. He fucks her in the doggy style position and then missionary again, as my step-mom keeps cumming all over Mr. Jordan's BBC! When he gets close to cumming, he pulls his cock out of her pussy and he jerks his cock off in to her mouth!

Mature, Old & Young, Family, Glasses, Housewife, Mother & Son, Milf, Pantyhose, Stocking, High Heels, Clothed, Cougar, Curvaceous, Voluptuous, Big Areolas, Boobs,
Big Tits, Busty, Butt, Big Ass, Arse, Backside, Bum, Rear, Bubble, Bottom, Booty, Big Cock, Doggy, Cowgirl, Hairy, Blonde​

Back