Cory Chase in Cheating Wife Loves BBC

kimilutka

File: Cory Chase in Cheating Wife Loves BBC.mp4
Size: 3376813710 bytes (3.14 GiB), duration: 01:13:20, avg.bitrate: 6140 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 127 kb/s (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5999 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Fixing My Computer and then More:
I invite my husband's best employee over to take a look at my slow running computer.
Luke is out of town on business and I am all alone with nobody to touch my hot milf body.
Jonathan has a seat and begins looking at my laptop. He runs a defrag and more but
he has no idea my robe is slipping off. He turns around to see me only wearing my sexiest
Lingerie and I see his huge BBC growing in his jeans.
He asked about Luke but I assured Jonathan we were alone all week. He asked for compensation
for his time and he gladly accepted my body as payment...Funny thing, he asked if there were
any other laptops for him to work on. I told him no, but there were many other parts of
my Body he could work on!

BBC Creampie:
My Husband I are having baby issues...He just cannot seem to get my pregnant...Jonathan is
invited over again to give me that BBC but he has no idea what I also need.
I tell him the pregnancy issues and he is more than happy to help out and give me a big thick
load in my tight bushed pussy. He pulls out his 12 inch BBC and I suck and stroke it,
not much is needed to get him hard. Next comes some kissing and then he slides my panties off...
Who knew Jonathan could also eat some pussy too!
Just before he slides that big 12 inch in, I suck him off and get it nice and wet. He is such
a gentleman and lets me cum first...a couple of times before he unloads into my hungry MILF pussy!
9 months from now, my Husband is in for a big surprise!!!

Watch What this BBC Can do For Me:
I know what you want, you want to see how far he can stick this BBC in me. He gags me with the BBC,
then he Titty fucks me...You know what is last but not least...My Ass! Jonathan lays his BBC on
my butt cheeks to show the full length of his cock... Just the tip first in the tight hole but there
is room, it stretches. He sticks in the tip and then further and further till the entire shaft is in...
I love it and want more, but not till later. I clean off the cock as he pulls out of my dirty ass.
Only BBC for me this week!

I have Been a Bad Wire:
Jonathan came over to fix my broken dinner table...What he really came over was to see if the table
could hold me while he fucked all my tight holes...Good thing he does not mind playing silly games,
especially when it involves fucking my ass and pussy. He asks when my Husband will be home,
I tell him not to worry and just fuck me to check the sterdiness of the table. He does just that and
slides his BBC into my tight asshole. I tell him to hold in while my ass stretches and then go nice
and slow as I watch the BBC slide in and out.
I had one more confession for him...I love Ass to Pussy! He grants my wish and goes back and forth
from my dirty little asshole to my tight pussy. Then to finish the deal he fucks me till I cum and
then fills my mouth with his beautiful cum and I swallow every drop!

Anal, Interracial, MILF, Lingerie, Affairs & Love Triangles, BBC, Big Boobs, Big Cocks, Blondes, Blowjobs, Creampie, Facials, High Heels, Pantyhose & Stockings, Tit Fucking​

Back